Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1501-1530 of 1530

over a year ago Leonardthekoala said…
big smile
Granted, but they started an uprising, taking down those who are in a higher position and started ruling the world

I wish that I was a lemur instead of a koala
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
smile
Granted, but King Julien insists that you become his new servant.

I wish nick would air the epis in english.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
tongue
Granted, but then you are transferred to India, and end up missing the new episodes. :p

I wish I could go to Lunacorn land for a whole 24 hours. X3
peacebaby7 commented…
NOOOO! XD over a year ago
Private1sCut3 commented…
And then you're transferred back to America several years later, and finally you see the new episodes BUT turns out you have forgotten how to speak English . You only speak Indian now. XD over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
Curse you universe! Oh, wait...आप ब्रह्मांड अभिशाप! XD (the closest I could get to Indian was Hindi XD) over a year ago
big smile
Granted, but you're transported before you have a chance to inform your parents so you're grounded when you return.

I wish I could meet the penguins, even if it's only for a minute!
Private1sCut3 commented…
I think my parents could use a break from me anyways. :p over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
But you're too nice, why would they need a break from you? :3 over a year ago
Private1sCut3 commented…
^_^" They tell me I ask too many questions. x3 over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
I do too. It's not my fault I'm curious. :3 over a year ago
big smile
Granted, but then you decide a minute is not enough, so you take them with you. x3

I wish when MvA premiere after KCA, they disppear and it turn into a season 4 of PoM. :P
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL XD over a year ago
big smile
Granted, but the nick producers handed the job to someone else, and they aren't as creative and the show isn't as good.

I wish there could be another Dorski episode. :3
heart
Granted, but in this episode Doris dumps Kowalski over King Julien. :P (Don't worry. Like that would ever happen. :P)

I wish I could cuddle with Private! <3 ^_^ (Like, seriously! xD I really do.)
peacebaby7 commented…
Oh, geez...that would be terrible. *shivers* XD over a year ago
big smile
Granted, but Skipper orders you to let go of him because you're softening him up too much. (It's okay, I'll deal with him. >:) *hides sewing needle behind back* Oh, Skiiiipeeeeer... XD)

I wish I was a penguin. :D
tongue
Granted, but upon seeing you, Skipper falls completely, and perfectly, and incandescently in love with you. :P

I wish the penguin HQ really did exist! (Although, there's always the possibility it already does. :p)
last edited over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
T_T...*sighs* You're never gonna let that go are you? over a year ago
Private1sCut3 commented…
What? :P You taking a fancy to Skipper? over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
:/ I've barely even noticed Skipper for the past couple of months. Yeah, I think he's...hot. But this guy at my school has got my full attention at the moment. Plus, I find the other penguins good-looking, too. I can have an opinion. I just feel like you're trying to make fun of me for it. :( over a year ago
smile
Granted, but Rico accidentally blows it up. D:

I wish Private would visit Private1sCut3. :)
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Granted, but he only stays for like ten seconds and then he's OUT. (IDK, only thing I got.)

I wish there was a Legend of Zelda and PoM crossover (:P)
over a year ago BOLTravolta said…
smile
Granted, but only the title appears to be that way. No pics, no fanfics. Nothing.

I wish the penguins play Sword Art Online. (that would be totally awesome if they did)
Granted, but they are n00bs and rage quit.

I wish that PoM would have a few more very epic seasons before ending.
big smile
Granted, but it only airs on a channel you don't get. (I would die if that happened to me. D:)

I wish that the really great POM fanfics would become actual episodes. :D
Granted, but crappy writers with ultra OP Mary-Sue OCs who believe their fanfics to be the greatest ever get jealous and bash/rewrite all those episodes and the PoM fandom is ruined because no one can do anything PoM-related online without getting bombarded by the crappiest fanfics ever. (God, it would be AWFUL if that happened. I just hate those people.)

I wish that there'd be an epic PoM crossover with an epic franchise and all the heroes got to kick evil's butt.
big smile
Granted, but the villain is so easy to beat that it doesn't last long.

I wish that I could visit Antarctica to see the penguins. :D
Granted, but 1: You don't get any protective gear, and 2: You have no way of getting back.

I wish more people at my school were PoM fans so I'd have more friends.
big smile
Granted. Then the teachers heard so much about PoM in every class that they'd have to join too. (rarely happen)

I wish Kowalski had a supercomputer that can be brought anywhere outside or inside the zoo, instead of a smartphone.
Granted, but it develops super AI and takes over the world!

I wish there was a PoM episode featuring the birthday of one of the penguins. ('Cause seriously, that'd be ADORABLE. I think. IDK, I'm weird like that.)
peacebaby7 commented…
Nah, I think so, too. I actually wanted one so bad, I wrote a fanfic on it. XD over a year ago
laugh
Granted, but Julien crashes the party since he wasn't the one allowed to throw it.

I wish Skipper and Marlene would become a couple. :D
smile
Granted, but Skipper has lots of missions to finish so he doesn't have time with Marlene.

I wish the penguins would travel around the world for their epic adventure.
Granted, but they get stranded on a deserted island at the end.

I wish the penguins held a concert and we were all invited!
big smile
Granted, but Julien can't stop complaining about not being the complete center of attention.

I wish I could join the penguins on a mission. :D
Granted, but you were deemed more expendable than Private and therefore was the one who did all the stuff Private usually does.

I wish Nickelodeon and Dreamworks re-continued PoM.
peacebaby7 commented…
I'm cool with that. XD over a year ago
laugh
Granted, but new producers were used and they changed the show and it's not that funny anymore.

I wish an Afro Circus flash mob happened at my school. XD
Granted, but the teachers join in, and they are either bad at singing and/or dancing or know absolutely NOTHING about Madagascar and only joined so they would seem 'hip' and 'cool'.

I wish that Nickelodeon would bring back the old shows! I mean, c'mon, have you SEEN the crap that airs on Nickelodeon nowadays?
over a year ago TheRatKing1 said…
Wish granted, but people preferred the new shows and Nick was taken off the air

I wish that the POM characters existed and we could visit them in the Central Park Zoo
Granted, but the penguins suspect you of knowing too much and kidnap you, never to be seen again.

I wish I knew how to knit PoM characters into my scarfs.
laugh
Granted, but you run out of thread in the middle of a picture and your parents won't let you buy more because it doesn't fit in the budget.

I wish the Lunacorns were real (the show, not the Lunacorns themselves).
KowalskiRocks commented…
Actually, knitting uses yarn, and each ball of yarn costs 20 HKD. So yarn isn't really all that expensive. over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
XD I meant yarn. XD And honestly, I didn't know how much it costs in the first place. I need to get out more. XD over a year ago
KowalskiRocks commented…
I don't know how much it costs where you live, but that's how much it costs at the store I usually buy my yarn at. over a year ago
Granted, but it was made by whoever is in charge of the new Nickelodeon shows and it ends up as the crappiest show ever.

I wish the PoM penguins were included in the upcoming Super Smash Brothers!