Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1530

over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Wish granted, but they are the uncivilized non-agenty kind and try to sacrifice Julien to the water spirits and he nearly freezes to death, thus unable to to talk to Hunter, and then the penguins...well...D:

I wish that Doris the Dolphin would show up in an episode!

( Now I want to draw some wild native penguins with little spears and everything. I mean if a "savage" lemur in the wild is a party animal, then an untrained cold-crazed penguin would totally be the kind to have spears and stuff. XD)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Granted, but she's a villain ten times worse than Dr. Blowhole, Hans, the Red Squirrel, Savio, Clemson, et al. combined, resulting in a fandom full of countless disappointed Dorski fans.

I wish we could indeed see what "savage" penguins look like, and then perhaps convince them to change their ways.
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
smile
Granted, but the difficulty in THAT is fifty-two per cent, and with odds like that, many of us don't wanna risk it. (But I'm totally for it! XD)

I wish that there could be another special involving a trip to Antarctica!
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
Granted, but when the penguins get there, global warming had caused all the polar ice caps in Antarctica to melt into water, leading them to believe their still far from the place.

I wish that Skipper would wear a circus afro and dance like an idiot.

laugh
Granted, but it hurts his pride, and now he can't show his face outside the HQ.

I wish that Alex and Melman and Marty and Gloria would come back to the zoo for an episode.
big smile
Granted, too bad that when Alex, Melman, Mary, and Gloria come back to the zoo, they brought the movie penguins with them, which led T.V. Skipper into full blown paranoia mode, causing a fight to break out against their counterparts.

I wish that the Lunacorn show would be cancelled forever.
Granted, but Hipster Private is born, and Skipper's not happy.

I wish that Max would turn into a dog for a day.
big smile
Granted, but he turns into a girl dog which makes Elmer fall in love with her, creeping Max out. And now wherever dog girl Max goes, Elmer keeps stalking her.

I wish that Skipper could be my dad for a day.
Granted, a paranoid, training guy, pushes you to the limits and tires you out everyday.

I wish Kowalski could teach me science one day.
big smile
Granted, but a simple science problem causes a debate between you two over who has the right answer.

I wish I knew what Mason and Phil, Bada and Bing and Becky and Stacy relationships are (are they cousins, bestfriends, siblings? what? I wish I knew how their connected)
Granted but........ it's too complicated

I wish that we could see the penguins families.
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
smile
Granted, but they were actually orphaned at a young age and so relied on each other for companionship.

I wish I can join Marlene's game night along with all the zoosters.
big smile
(Aww, sad :,()

Granted, but it fail badly, and everyone is dissappointed,

I wish that Julian gets sick for a day, and Priate has to ta care of him, because Da King has demanded it!
laugh
Granted, but even Private has his limits, so when Julien decided to play hooky on the nicest penguin...Well...let's just say it would freak out even the most psychotic penguin in the zoo, Rico. I can paint a gruesome picture in my mind of what might happen.

I wish you tell me what happened to Julien when he took advantage of Private by playing hooky.
Wait, what's hookey?
(unjustifiable absence from school, work, etc. To simply say Julien decided to pretend to be sick even though he was already cured, for a little longer, to get more attention)
laugh
(Oooh)

Granted. Julian stay ill as much as he could. Private was getting worried about his condition, thinking he was fatally ill, from the long amount of time he was sick, so soon started staying up late, and everntually all night to take care of him. In the end, Private himself got very very sick, and Julian only laughed that he managed to fool him! How rude.

I wish that I could find out how Skipper reacted after all that!
big smile
Granted, Skipper beats him in the worst ways possible, he tried tried punching him, slapping him, a giving a wet wille, purple nurple and other punishments that only he knows the name of.

I wish that I can convince Rico to rob an ATM machine.
laugh
Granted, but the police catch him, and he's sent to the slammer.

I wish that I knew why you keep wishing wishes that are bad for the penguins.
big smile
Granted, it's because I keep running out of good wishes, so I turn to the dark side of my mind to get more wishes.

I wish that Kowalski would invent a Nuclear Powered Solar Ray Gun that he would accidentally explode and put out a hole in the ozone layer.

(see what I did XD)
laugh
(Yeeesssss)

Granted and everything blows up and we all die.

I wish I could back in taime and stop him from doing that.
big smile
Granted, you destroyed his Nuclear Powered Ray Gun without explaining might have happened and now the penguins are putting you as Penguin enemy number one on their list, surpassing blowhole.

I wish that Marlene went on a Enrico Guitaro concert with Maurice.

laugh
Granted, but MAurice doesn't enjoy it, and gets cranky.

I wish that Marlene could go feral on demand.
big smile
Granted, and Blowhole recruits her to be his number one minion, and now Marlene, or shall we say Feral Marlene, is now one of the penguins worst enemies.

I wish I can see Joey give Julien flowers as a peace offering.
laugh
Granted, but Joey kicks Julian right after, so it never really happened.

I wish that Skipper and Kowalski could play co-op mode on Portal 2!
laugh
Granted, but they shoot each other afterwards, which equals to game over in the process, causing both parties leading to an argument on who won the game.

I wish that Alice and Officer X would go on a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant, without any disturbance, especially from the penguins and lemurs.
tongue
(In the words of my brother, that's not how Portal works. XD)

>_< Granted, and the only reason they get no disturbacne is because it's way too disturbing and gross.

I wish that me, my brother, my best friend, and her brother could play paintball against Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private.
big smile
Granted, you were so excited to play withe penguins that you forgot to wear your protective vest, as a result, you had bruises all over you.

I wish I could ask Eggy with character he likes more as a father figure, Julien or Private?
laugh
(Ouch)

Granted, but he says Julian, and Julian becomes more obsessive with him as a result.

I wish that Julian's voice would be that of a ginuea pig for a day or five.
smile
Granted, but he gets humiliated that resigns his position as king and because of persuasion, he gives his beloved crown to the Rat King, so now the rat rules the whole zoo with an iron fist.

I wish that Max would give Mort a Julien foot plushie.
smile
Granted, but the penguins think it's actually his foot, and take it away.

I wish that there would be a season four.
big smile
Granted, but the plot become too predictable and boring, so they cancelled the fourth episode after only 2 episodes.

I wish there was skipper penguin and julien blimp in the parade during the skorcka episode.
laugh
Granted, but when they saw it, they freaked.

I wish that the PoM Movie will come out soon!
big smile
Granted, but in a plot twist, the penguins became the antagonists and Blowhole became a hero (if he ever appears in the movie)

I wish the park residents near the zoo had a spin-off of their own with with Eggy as the lead co-star.
laugh
Granted, but it's too mucj like the original, so no-one watches it.

I wish that I could have penguins at my house, like in Mr. Popper's Penguins.
big smile
Granted but they poop all around your house and cause trouble, eventually they are found by PETA, and they press charges.

I wish that Clemson's was Julien's long lost brother
laugh
Granted, but when they find out, Julian keeps him at the zoo, and Clemson bullies everyone.

I wish that Frankie would have his revenge on the comissioner.
crying
Granted, but however this time his accidentally dropped one on Skipper rather than the commissioner. So now Skipper begins the hunt down for Frankie the Pigeon.

I wish that I didn't dream about Leonard dying in my arms last night. (It was really sad , I thought they had removed him from the show forever)
smile
(aww)

Granted, but now you can't wish this wish. Wish denied.

I wish that Offcier X catches the penguins!
smile
(thanks for cheering me up)

Granted and Officer X finally disposes of them, and while doing so, he eats their liver and spleen.

I wish that I can grab the Squirrel Key from the museum and go on my own treasure adventure, complete with grandma squirrel at my side.
laugh
Granted, but the only reason for the adventure is 'cuz you're runnin' away from the police!

I wish that Rico could talk for an episode.
smile
Granted but when he gets angry, he uses his 'colorful vocabulary' on top of his voice, which unknowingly Private also adopts, and later becomes obsessed with the words.

I wish that Burt and Roy went rouge and came running on the streets like a stampede.
Granted, they terrorise the whole city and all that's left when they've calmed down is runis of where the previously evacuated New York used to be.

I wish that Buck Rodgut is in a anotehr episode!
big smile
Granted, but his paranoia goes through the roof and mistakens Marlene herself, as the black widow, penguin enemy no. 2.

I wish that I can twist the lemurs into a pretzel.
laugh
Granted, and it's sooooo worth it! XD

I wish that the leumrs could stay a pretsel
laugh
Granted but lemurs found out that you wished for them to stay a pretzel, so now they hold a grudge against you.

I wish Julien and Darla did play Smooching charades, Make out mahjong, pucker up peanut, and my specialty give me some sugar monopoly.
laugh
Granted, but Private watches, and is scarred for life!

I wish that Fred becomes a comedian!
big smile
Granted, but Julien gets jealous of all the attention he gets and tries to out funny him, which the ring tailed lemur does, after slipping on a banana peel.

I wish Skipper and Blowhole would fight, star wars style, with Skipper holding the green lightsaber and blowhole holding the red one.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
Granted, but then the TV show The Penguins of Madagascar gets canceled for Copyright Infringement.

I wish all my dreams are about PoM
big smile
Granted, all your dreams are about PoM, but then you cannot wake up because of its awesomeness and you become stuck in a dream limbo forever.

I wish the penguins would reenact the signing of the treaty of independence.