Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1530

over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Granted, but it turned out that Private forgave them ages ago, so now he's really pissed at you. And since Private's pissed, the other penguins are pissed too, and now they're planning revenge on you. And also since they don't do anything except scheme now, the show is cancelled, and all the POM fans are pissed at you. So now you have like five thousand something fans pissed at you. And that's not counting Critical Analysis of POM and Fans of PoM. :3

I wish Blowhole was pink and he only had yellow paint and he couldn't buy more paint and he thought that it was my math teacher who wished him to be pink! XD
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
(That's a lot of angry people, wow XD)

Granted, but Blowhole is part aquatic so whenever dives underwater, the paint always comes off and the yellow paint that he had, he threw it away, and he blamed Skipper for wishing him to be pink.

I wish that me and Julien could go on a tour inside a haunted house
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
Granted, but Julien will be so freaked out that he will start to hug Mort's feet to comfort himself. (I'm a fail at this...)

I wish Skipper and Marlene will finally kiss.
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
Granted, Julien gets jealous and declares war on the Penguins but accidentally gets himself blown up trying to use a grenade. XD

I wish we knew about the Penguins past.
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Granted, but chickens don't fly!

(DON'T! Ask!)

I wish Mort's blender friend won't go!
laugh
Granted, The blender is eventually made a main character and outvotes the Penguins and get's his own spinoff series with a team including Mort, A Palm tree and a coconut.
(Don't ask! XD)

I wish they hadn't made the HUGE blooper in 'Love takes flightless'
(YES! THERE WAS A HUGE BLOOPER!)
laugh
(Tell me more...)

Granted, but they made a HUGER blooper in Danger Wears a Cape.

I wish that MS and Skipper sould be friends...
Granted but then they get their own TV show and PoM is cancelled.
(Yay my TV show! Boo to cancelling Pom)

I wish CC and Rune were real, (IRL)
(you mean like real people?)

Granted, but....I cannot find ANY faults with that! YAY!

I wish CC and Rune's friends, MS and Bandit were real too, (IRL)
(^^^^^^^That's kinda of the point, I WANTED him to be pink. LOL. And if he blamed Skipper, Skipper could fight and win Blowhole anyway.)

Granted, but they all got hit by a car.(I'm sorry about that, but it's the rules of the game, so there can't be any prejudice or anything.)

I wish POM would never get cancelled anywhere and it showed at a time so it was convenient for everyone to watch!
Granted, but, unfortunetly it gets lamer and lamer in the next 50 years as the creators run out of ideas.

I wish that......... Skipper would get to slap his hippy!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Granted, but the hippie he slapped was actually an undercover agent trying to gather intelligence on the hippie culture (or lack thereof).

I wish we could see what Marlene looked like as a pup.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Granted, but the image was so horrible, you voluntarily went to an asylum for treatment.

I wish the penguins could become my personal servants for a day
laugh
Granted, but after you call Skipper 'Jeeves' He goes nutso and calls off the whole deal.

I wish the Penguins would...
I'll let you decide XD
Granted, you wished the Penguins would learn how to read. Now they're reading fanfiction and Skipper becomes mega-paranoid and won't stop sabotaging the show until it is cancelled.

I wish we got to see Doris on the show
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Granted, but Kowalski fangirls everywhere went on a rampage of jealousy.

I wish the penguins heard the song "Superman Tonight" and liked it.
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Granted, but the song turned out to be a trance initiated by Hans, and as a consequence he brainwashed the penguins into doing his every command.

I wish Zoe and Fred would start going out
^^Eh, I'm a Kowalski fangirl(obviously) and I wouldn't get jealous because:
A, Doris doesn't like Kowalski. B, I think that as Kowalski fangirls, we should be happy that he found true love and won't die alone and/or of heartbreak. C, Kowalski should eventually smarten up and realize that Doris is no good for him, so why the worry?

Granted, but Julien got jealous and challenge Fred in a 'duel or die', and since we all know that neither of them can fight, of course they eventually grew old and really died.

I wish I knew what to write for my next fanfic and it was awesome and original!
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
Granted, but soon after you get your idea, you reach for some paper and pen, only to find that they grew legs and ran away for you so now you completely forgot your awesome thought and couldn't write it down!!!

( fail x3)

I wish I could meet the cast and crew of PoM!
Granted, turns out they're as paramour as the real deal and wipe your memory of that day.
(^^ I was just kidding)
I wish Kowalski and I would kiss passionately for a long while
over a year ago NoShameHere said…
Granted... but then you wake up and don't remember that dream.

I wish.... I wish there were no Mary Sues, Gary Stews, or self inserts in this fandom.
smile
Granted, but now it's boring, very boring that forum was never used again

I wish I can see the whole zoo sleep and wake up in a coffin
Granted, but the coffin wasn't big enough, so now they're stuck there.

I wish to visit the animals in the Central Park Zoo!
Granted, but they were all rabid, and ate you.

I wish that......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­... I could see penguins in Australia! (I think there is someplace I can, but I'm not sure...)
(Little Penguins live in Australia. I'll pretend you were talking about the penguin team.)

Granted, but when the team happens upon Leonard's relatives, Skipper is so annoyed by their hippie ways that the team quickly takes the next ship back to New York.

I wish we could find out who the Chinstrap sisters are.
big smile
Granted, but once you found they were good for nothing cannibals that ate any living thing they see, including the penguins former comrades Manfredi and Johnson, you have Rico exterminate them forever.

I wish the Central Park Zoo was more of a circus than a zoo with Marlene on the tightwire, Rico and Private on the cannonballl, Kowalski working advertisement attracting customers and Skipper as the ring master
smile
(Thanks, SJF. Now I wanna see penguins! Also, I don't know if Koalas are hippie-like)

Granted, but when they're on the show, they make Rico and Kowalski loose their hearts, a lung, and fifteen feet of intestine.

I wish that...runnning out of wishes now...Kowalski and Doris will finally get to together, and there will be Dorski.
big smile
(Hey I already did SJF's, oh well I'll just change my answer then)

Granted but they broke up 5 minutes later due Kowalski much too focused on science and Doris already in love with Blowhole

I wish someone would answer my post above
smile
(Sorry, I didn't see yours until now, I'll answer it now)

Granted, but the show was a fail, wehn Burt attempted balencing on Marlene's shoulders, because she got serious injuries.

I wish that Max was my cat! I love cats, and I think Max is cool.
big smile
Granted, but he stole everything in your house from the television, to the couch and even kidnapped your cats for a ransom of 150,000 AUD

(Sorry 'bout that, It's just the rules of the game, I woudn't really do that)

I wish me and Private would play hopscotch and I gloat in his face every time I see him
laugh
(I know you wouldn't)

Granted, but over the years, he built up a grudge,, that got bigger and bigger everytime, until you suddenly dissappeared without a trace. You figure out what happened...

I wish Skipper would...........die.......not really, but, I've run out of ideas.
big smile
Granted, but he reanimated into a real zombie and turned everyone into zombies, so because of that POM is now cancelled.

I wish the penguins had a telephone line so the lemurs could prank call them anytime they want to.
Granted, but they eventually got too annoyed and had Rico blow up the phone.

I wish there was a new female commando penguin on POM and she wasn't bad or a undercover spy and she didn't die and the boys didn't get to paranoid or dislike her or anything. The show just doesn't have enough females.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Wish granted. Unfortunately she is a Mary Sue character and ruins the show.

I wish that the new episodes would air on Saturdays instead of Sundays.
Granted but everyone had plans and couldn't see the new episodes.

I wish the Penguins went to Chicago to explore and didn't end up in a different zoo.
big smile
Granted, however they missed a turn and ended up in Port Chicago, California, a former town and Naval Station in Contra Costa, County. Too bad you weren't specific on the place.

I wish I could blow up Alice's office with Rico's flamethrower, it's too small.
Granted, but she found out you did it and now you're in jail. Ha.

I wish Alice was nicer to the animals.
big smile
Granted, but even being nice has it's limits, so when it was too much for the zoosters to take, they decided to leave the zoo and build their own.

I wish Kowalski inventions would succeed more oftenly more than it would hurt him.
mischievous
Granted, but to balance out the universe, Fate decides to make the damage even more severe than before when they do fail.

I wish Skipper would be less paranoid.
Granted, but Skipper's now a hippy.

I wish Skipper popped the question (proposed) to Marlene and she accepted and nothing went wrong
Granted, but the marriage was delayed for years because Skipper forgot to divorce Lola first.

I wish Kowalski would win a major science award for an invention that actually works.
smile
Granted, but after winning the science award, Kowalski's lazer started going haywire and worse it hit one of the judges. As a consequence, Kowalski was disqualified and the trophy given to the runner up.

I wish I can view the scene of how the penguins turned in the squirrel key into the museum.
big smile
Granted but the penguins found out you were spying on them and disposed of you where you were never seen again.

I wish Skipper's whole body would sparkle when the sun shines on him...
(Twilight reference)
Granted, but it's only because Private glued glitter on him while he was sleeping.

I wish Marlene turned into a penguin for one episode.
(Haha)

Granted, but the effects didn't wear off, and she has a hlaf otter, half penguin brain for the rest of her life.

I wish that......... Mort and Elmer could have a play-date again.
big smile
Granted, but this Elmer didn't play with Mort, he ate him, leaving Julien and Maurice wondering where Mort is.

I wish I could see Private's reaction when the leopard seals are already munching on Skipper, Rico and Kowalski in Antarctica.
(WHAT?!?!?! Leopard seals?)

Granted, but..... his grief is too terrible to wittness for more than fifty seconds, and you feel you have to put him out of his misery.

I wish that.... Skipper could.... destroy Blowhole once and for all!
big smile
(What? They weren't leopard seals in Operation: Antarctica?)

Granted, too bad that once was Blowhole was finally gone for good, Hans took his place as Skipper's no.1 enemy

I wish I could see a preview of the episode "Terror on Madagascar"
(They were. HWat else would they be? I didn't know you were talking about that)

Granted, but...it's lame. (I hope it won't be XD)

I wish that um, Kowalski could learn to read and write.
laugh
Granted, but then learned new words like f***, then s%#@, and later a third word mot*&^$er, and the last word bul$#*@#t with Private in the room. So when Skipper found out that Private was also using those words, he punished Kowalski so hard that the scientist vowed never to speak again.

I wish Marlene, Darla, Shelly and Doris would form a girly commando team of their own.