Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM
save

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1530

over a year ago LeonardFan said…
mischievous
Granted, he's now obsessed with Maurice's feet.

I wish I can see the penguins in boxing arena, fighting each other to see who is the best.
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
Wish granted. The penguins fight a good match, but sadly, no one knows who wins because Julien was the referee and spent all the time talking about his awesome referee skills and didn't take points.

I wish every animal on the show (and I mean everyone) had a royal rumble wrestling match.
big smile
Granted, but it was a trap set by the Red Squirrel to brainwash all of them.

I wish Skipper (wearing a tux) and Marlene (in a beautiful red gown) danced the tango in a nice peaceful place, in a nearby fountain area.
over a year ago EppofangirlXD said…
Wish granted, but then they ripped off their face mask and it turns out it was Maurice pretending to be Skipper, and Darla pretending to be marlene.

I wish to pluck out all the penguins' feathers.
over a year ago fox_tamer_113 said…
smile
Granted. Now the penguins are after you.

I wish Kowalski invents dimension belts for all of them!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Granted, but instead of being transported into something cool like the fourth dimension, the penguins are instead transformed into one-dimensional lines.

I wish I could draw the lines into penguins to bring them back to life.
big smile
Granted, but they ransacked your house when you were away.

I wish Julien could set the record for the longest time for non-stop dancing.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Granted. But after all of that dancing, his legs were numb and he was not able to dance for a few months.

I wish I have clothes with the penguins of it!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Granted, but they're 5 sizes too small.

I wish PoM would never stop coming out with new episodes!
Wish granted, POM will forever come out with new episodes every week. Sadly, this happens in another dimension previously posted somewhere above. (Yeah, it hurt to type that too.)

I wish for a painting of Skipper and The Rat King playing pool in my favorite pool lounge. And I want it autographed. Like... a flipper and a paw signature. Oh, and it has to be framed. Not one of those cheap plastic ones either. And it neutral shades of black and greys.
big smile
Granted, but while you were bringing it home, you accidentally left it in the cab.

I wish Rico could be temporary leader for one day.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
Granted. But now the police are busting down your door. Turns out that picture was stolen from the president of the United States, who is secretly a PoM fan.

I wish that PoM would air in a good time slot so I can watch it every day after school.
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
mischievous
Granted. Now Rico led them to the wrong place.... I cant say what happened then......

I wish Private learned the traits of a bad boy!!!
laugh
Granted, too bad it was only in your imagination.

I wish the penguins would go bullriding in Spain.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Granted, but Private fell off and got chased around the area.

I wish Kowalski would sing "Born this way" by Lady Gaga.
(As I am generally unfamiliar with the works of Ms. Gaga, I had to listen to the song for the first time before replying on this one.)

Granted, but he stops halfway through the song, convinced that he is singing a lie because, technically, he was never "born" at all. He then insists that, for his purposes, the song must be retitled "Hatched This Way."

I wish I could play Stomp the Wombat with the penguins one night.
big smile
Granted, but you lost the game 25 times in a row, you got so mad you walked out of the HQ and ran outside.

I wish the penguins, the lemurs, marlene, and some zoosters went on a real outerspace mission (not the one like in Launchtime).
Granted, but since they are animals and not NASA trained, they make it as far as Florida and hang out with me.

I wish they can stay in Florida with me forever.
big smile
Granted. They drive you crazy until you went into an asylum.

I wish the penguins and lemurs form a band separately to have a rock-band contest! :D
big smile
Granted, but the penguins backed out at the last moment and the lemurs were declared winners by default.

I wish the penguins would help me with my driving lessons.
Wish granted, but after Skipper's crazy training routine, expecting bombs around every turn made you fail your exam with reckless driving.

I wish Dorris was finally an active character on the show.
cool
Granted, when she finally appeared, the ratings went down so quickly that the creators vowed never to show her again.

I wish I could wrestle Skipper to the ground
big smile
Granted. He swore revenge on you, for beating him!

I wish I can help Kowalski with his experiments!
Wish granted. You are now Kowalski's test subject.

I wish... to give Alice a make over.
laugh
granted but then she bannes you from the zoo........FOREVER!!!!!

I wish that I could annoy Skipper for a whole day!! XD
big smile
Granted, you annoy him after one day and then he kills you after that.

I wish that fish could talk to the penguins.
Granted, but this new-found interspecies communication leads the penguins to feel guilty about their fish-eating ways, so they all become vegetarians. However, since penguin bodies are meant to regularly consume fish, the team's health and functionality soon deteriorates.

I wish I could view an X-ray of Rico's stomach.
Wish granted, but what you saw was so classified, Kowalski had to erase your memory of the whole thing.

I wish Kowalksi would visit the dentist.
wink
Granted, but he doesn't have teeth so he avoids going to the dentist.

I wish Skipper could be a member of the Knights of Round Table in the Arthurian Legend.
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Granted, but they demand for Private's butterscotch lolly.

I wish that Rico would regurgitate King Julien's bouncy. (Weird, lololololololol).

Okay, if this one is too out of line, please tell me; I will remove this post.
Wish granted, except Julien won't use it since it stinks of 'de fish'.

I wish we found out whether or not Private's accent is real or faked.
Granted, but it involves a highly invasive examination of Private's vocal cords and he can never speak coherently afterward. On the bright side, however, he becomes better friends with Rico.

I wish that the state of Alaska really was located by the clock tower of the Central Park Zoo.

big smile
Granted but the clock tower was so small, it had to move back to its original location

I wish I knew how the lemurs got their bouncy.
Wish granted. You now know the secret, however, it's soooo super secret, other fans of the show now are jealous because you're the only one in the know. Mum's the word.

I wish Alice was in a good mood at work in one episode.
over a year ago Kinkystar said…
Wish granted! Now she's cleaning the penguins empty cage after she transported them to Hoboken Zoo.

I wish Rico was a girl.
Wish granted. Rico is now, 'Rica'. This now makes Kico (now called 'Kica') so much more popular and Skilene non-existent.

I wish Miss. Perky (what most fans call Rico's doll) wasn't so.... perky. Let's make her goth.
big smile
Granted, but Rico hates goths so he broke up with her.

I wish Maurice and I could go on a jungle safari together.
Wish granted, now he treats you like Julien treats him. ;)

I wish Alice wore a sexy dress, seduced Officer X and Gus, and then ditches them for Shauna... XD
laugh
wish granted, someone named Alice wore a exy dress. and Officer X and Gus disched her for some girl named Shauna XD

XD i wish i could meet skipper the penguin!!
kiss
You'll meet him but you'll be a political prisoner for life. XD

I wish Rico had a whole collection of Ms Perkies. XD
big smile
Granted. Now he doesn't have a girlfriend because he was cheating on them.

I wish Skipper and Kowalski have toys too! :D
Wish granted. You've given the most destructive things imaginable (go ahead, imagine) to two psychotic penguins. Looks like the end of the world alright.

I wish Private gave up candy.
big smile
Granted. Now Private is going through sugar deprivation stages.

I wish the penguins face their fears!
big smile
Granted but then they were replaced by new fears. Kowalski is afraid of ophthalmologist, Private now fears wolves, Skipper fears pointy sharp objects like pencils, and Rico is now scared of moving dolls.

I wish Lemmy stayed in the zoo with Julien and never left for Mars
over a year ago coolkittycat101 said…
big smile
Granted but Lemmy eventually has to go back to mars and Julien goes with him leaving the penguins to celebrate!

I wish for 4 female penguins to come to the zoo and stay with pom and do missions together and each penguin falls for one of the others!
big smile
Granted, but ten minutes into the relationship later they all broke up and the female penguins were transferred away to another zoo.

I wish the penguins have a fifth member that came all the way from Australia.
Wish granted. Kangaroo Jack now joined the team. Joey feels threatened (as usual) and the result is three black eyes, a broken nail, and someone getting shipped to the Hoboken Zoo.

I wish we can finally meet the walkie-talkie guy Alice always nags at.

big smile
Granted, but the show has too many characters they had to remove him from the show.

I wish Roger and the Rat King are friends. :D
Granted, but it's a fake friendship based solely on the Rat King's intent to get Roger to help him move.

I wish I could work at the zoovenir store.
big smile
Granted, but one night the Rat King stole a plush from the zoovenir store and you got blamed for it XD

I wish Skipper and Kowalski would team up and join the Amazing Race