Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1530

over a year ago LeonardFan said…
laugh
Granted, but you couldn't find me since I changed my name and moved to a new country. You'll never find me people! XD

I wish that I switched Skipper's morning fish coffee and replaced it with hydrogenated corn oil

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Granted, his reaction is priceless, but the after math is bad. Gotta change that name again. XD

I wish that Skipper could stop slapping Priate so much!
big smile
Granted, now he kicks him in the face every time he makes a mistake

I wish I could teach Alice, Chuck Charles and Fred to perform kung fu style moves...
Granted, but Skipper is annoying with you, and gets Kowalski to wipe their memories of all the training.

I wish that I could find a way to go Central Park Zoo and see the PoM Penguins.
big smile
Granted, too bad they found out that you were going to visit them, so they disguised the zoo as Le Pierre Restaurant.

I wish that I that the penguins beds were made of nails.
smile
Granted, but it actually doesn't hurt them, because of the surface area of their bodies, and the amnount of nails. Since there's an equal amout of thier bodies on each individual nail, there is no pain. :)

I wish that Skipper would spill his coffee one day.
mischievous
Granted, he spilled his coffee one day, not on the floor, but on your face, and worse it was searing hot.

I wish the whole zoo laughed when he spilled coffee on your face
sad
Granted, but I get hurt and angry, and run off.

I wish that Skipper would actually feel guilty about spilling coffee in my face, and the zoo laughing at me because of it.
big smile
Granted, they finally stopped laughing at you. Then you tripped on a piece of pie right your face, and they started laughing again.

I wish that you can turn back time so that instead of Skipper spilling coffee on your face, you're now the one throwing coffee on him, back at ya Skippy boy!
worried
Granted, but he gets upset with me, and tries to strangle me!

I wish that Private would interfere and save me from the crazy penguin!!
big smile
Granted, but Private wants to be like Skipper, so he joins him and tries to strangle you too. Now that's times two the pain.

I wish that Marlene tried to help you and then brought you back to her habitat for treatment.
crying
Granted, but Skipper follows, and tries to kill me with a dagger.

I wish that Marlene could talk some sense into him!
big smile
Granted, then he stabs her repeatedly and now she's fighting for her life to stay alive, plus with Skipper locking the entrance to the otter habitat! Well that's pretty much it at this point...

I wish that Marlene threw a bowling ball at Skipper's head
sick
Granted, and Skipper falls unconsious, but CC is badly stabbed, and need imediate medical attention.

I wish that Marlene could take CC to the vet, and FAST!
big smile
Granted, but the vet is out and Marlene has no other choice but to be your nurse for the day. And without any experience, well all I'm saying to you is just embrace the pain.

I wish I knew what Julien would do with a box of matches, a pillow, 16 cans of sardines, a haystack, boxing gloves, and a part of Maurices' patch of fur.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Granted, but I don't even know, so it's up to your imgaination. :3

I wish Mort would turn into SillyPutty.
big smile
Granted, but Julien freaks out because Mort is gone again, so to keep himself busy, he touches his own foot and kisses it O.O

I wish I could steal Julien's crown and give it to Hans.
Granted, but Julian freaks.

I wish Mort did'n't have the weird thing for feet.
big smile
Granted, he's now tail obsessed, why sends to Julien packing all his stuff and moving back to Madagascar.

I wish that I can shave Skipper's back with a lawnmower
smile
Granted, but you shave a bit more, like skin, muscle, bone, organs, and kinda kill him in the process. :P

I wish that Private could be leader for a week.
big smile
Granted, and the zoo goes into flames within a week.

I wish that the Rat King was hired as a zookeeper...
Granted, but he wasn't. Who would hire a mutated rat for a zookeeper? Wish denied.

I wish that Gladys was hired as a zookeeper.
big smile
Granted, but she filled the whole zoo with cats, so now the place is full of felines, and it's been turned into a pound for cats.

I wish that Chuck Charles would fry the blue hen and eat her.
laugh
Granted, but Bada and Bing aren't too happy.

I wish that Chuck Charles could talk normally.
big smile
Granted, but it was too pitchy and just plain annoying, so you hold your ears up your head and ran for cover.

I wish that I can iron Marlene's tail, just like what we do with our clothes.
Granted, but she gets third dgree burns. Ouch!

I wish that I could eat a raw fish.
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
mischievous
Granted, but Rico tries to make you regurgitate it because he wanted the last fish! And since you really don't want #12, I suggest that you run away....

I wish that Julien wouldn't be so snobby all the time.
big smile
Granted, but he's boring now, and everyone wants the old Julian. Even Skipper!

I wish that Mort would learn German! (BTW; 'the feet' in German is 'die Füße!')
big smile
Granted, but he's too young to learn anything and his brain isn't wired for that kind of language, so it blows up like a bomb.

I wish I can force Skipper to enter a beauty pageant wearing a pink gown, blonde wig and a red lipstick!
(oh I can definitely imagine that being an episode XD)
laugh
(I CAN TOO!)

Granted, and he wins first prize. Now he thinks he really [i]is[/i[ a girl afterall, and starts becoming feminemnemneme...... (WHAT?)

I wish that Skipper would become an otter.
laugh
Granted, but marlene gets jealous now that she's not the only otter in the zoo, now she challenges him to a duel, and the last one standing gets to stay in the zoo, loser leaves forever.

I wish I knew what kind duel Marlene was planning against Skipper.
kiss
Granted, it's a duel to see who's the best kisser, because she found out that the otter was Skipper. :3

I wish that the duel was a tie!
big smile
Granted, then Julien declared himself the winner despite not even participating in the duel.

I wish that Maurice had a flying orange rocket powered suit hidden somewhere in the lemur habitat, a place that only he knows.
smile
Granted, but Julian actually find it one day, and destroys it when trying to play with it.

I wish that the penguins coulds be frozen in time, curtesy of Kowalski's stopwatch.
big smile
Granted, but just the watching the penguins at the screen, not moving at all makes it boring, so I switch to other channels.

I wish that Julien found out that Maurice is actually his father...
laugh
Granted, but he is so horrorfied, he moves back to Madagascar. Oh well, no need for the late night parties! YAY!

I wish that Mort would stlk King Julian in Madagascar!
big smile
Granted but Julien was creeped out he tried to drown Mort in the penguin's pool.

I wish that Skipper and his team rode on skateboards.
big smile
Granted, but it's not as agile as belly sliding, and they get injured.

I wish that the penguins nevr rode skateborads.
laugh
Granted, now they use flying cars!

I wish would that Maurice would give me Julien's royal fruit smoothie drink that he made for him!
laugh
Granted, but Julian's not happy now.

I wish Julian would stop eating mangos.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Granted, now he eats beavers and penguins.

I wish I sent Kowalski a love letter that he was able to read signed "your secret admirer" and he didn't go ahead of himself thinking it was Doris
big smile
Granted, but when he asked everyone else aout it, the suggested Doris, so he went crazy for her.

I wish that Private could talk to me on Skype!
Granted, but Skipper doesn't approve.

I wish Kowalski realized the letter wasn't sent by Doris and he continued searching.
laugh
Granted, but he explode from all teh noise he could be making building up inside him..

I wish that I could find a way to make Skipper approve
Granted, but he passed out due to lack of breathing and one of the penguins are forced to give him mouth to mouth.

I wish that I was at the Central Park Zoo staring at Kowalski while he's close to figuring out who his secret admirer is.
Granted, but he feels awkward, so his progress is slower than it should be.

I wish I understood what you meant about lack of breathing?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
mischievous
Granted, but it's a very smarticle answer and you have no idea what it means still.

I wish Kowalski could figure out who his secret admirer is.
Granted, you find out by passing out because you weren't breathing.

I wish Kowalski didn't feel awkward and found out who his "secret admirer" was.
laugh
Granted, but he was dissappointed it wasn't Doris, and gets upset.

I wish that double posts weren't so confusing!
Granted we have to post one at a time and can't tell when someone posted something.

I wish Kowalski would lighten up to the thought that someone (his secret admirer) actually has feelings for him.