Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1530

over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
Granted, but they raid your house and take everything in it, including the floorboards and the wall paper.

I wish I could paint Skipper's face like a clown while he is sleeping.
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
big smile
Granted, but he wakes up, and ruins the picture.

I wish I could get chocolate penguins for easter!
smile
Granted, but those chocolates expired three years ago, and in addition to giving them rancid chocolate, you also gave them stomach ache.

I wish that I can stargaze in the sky alone at the koala habitat
laugh
Granted, but Julian's music is driving you nuts! And I don't mean acorns.

I wish that I could travel by trash can, jut like Kowalski!
big smile
Granted, but it explodes along with Julien, and everyone celebrates his apparent demise.

I wish I can play pool with the Gorillas
laugh
Granted, but they accidently stab you.

I wish that I could find a million boxes of winkies for Private!
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Granted, but he ate all of it at once and his sugar rush continued for weeks.

I wish the penguins of madagascar would visit me at Northern Hemisphere, East Asia, China, Hong Kong, Kowloon Bay, Lam Tin(they wait for me at the Lam Tin train station because I'm not revealing my address here) and they didn't go anywhere else by mistake nor on purpose and they didn't hate me/get too paranoid/blow me up/erase my memory/kill me/smite me/injure me/maim me/hurt me/dislike me and they didn't refuse to go home and nothing bad happened to them and Kowalski invented something so I could understand them and no one else got jealous/envious nor did anything bad to me.
laugh
Granted, but the invitation never arrived.

(HA! I bet you thought nothing could happen! XP)

I wish that I was with you when if finally DID happen.
Granted, but I was so pissed off about the invitation thing I kicked you out the second they arrived. HA!

(I said 'the second they arrived' because you wished you were there, and I don't believe in twisting the wish so it never happens nor the 'wish denied' crap. I prefer finding loopholes rather than downright cheating people. You wished to be there, but you didn't wish to stay.)

I wish people would twist wishes using loopholes they found instead of basically twisting it so it never happened. And no 'wish denied' crap either. Those two are just cheating people. The point of this game is to make the wish come true, then you twist it. Get it?
laugh
Granted, I get it, but no-one else does.

I wish that your wishes weren't so complicated.
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Granted, but it's so boring, no one wants to play anymore

I wish I could poke Skipper with a needle
laugh
Granted, and he freaks on you.

I wish that Skipper could go to Hawaii.
smile
Granted, but Blowhole is there waiting for him, setting it as a trap.

I wish really Private would not leave the team, no matter what
laugh
Granted, but Rico does.

I wish that Julian would be smart for a day!
big smile
Granted, then the whole world blows up due to to his invention that exploded

I wish I could challenge Skipper to a chess game
laugh
Granted, but he refuses.

I wish I could force Skipper to play chess with you
big smile
Granted, then he beats you up in the process, trying to force me to play chess with him.

I wish I could drop a bowling ball on Kowalski's foot and then have me and Julien laugh about it.
laugh
(LOL, I'm laughing)

Granted, but Kowalski sees you, and now seeks revenge...

I wish that I could have been there!
big smile
Granted, then Kowalski throws the bowling ball at your face

I wish that I can have Mort's Icy Pop
big smile
Granted, but he huuuuaaaannnnntttttsssss you, until you give it back!

I wish Skipper and Marlene could sing together, while Skipper plays Spanisj Guitar!
Granted, but everyone else is unappreciative of their totally awesome singing and they get booed off the stage, to be replaced by Rico and Julien with a firework display. (I'm imagining the zoo competing in a pair talent show :D Yay for talent shows!)

I wish PoM got a fourth, fifth, and sixth season and they were all awesome and all of them aired!
big smile
Granted, but it was only awesome all because Blowhole is now lead co-star with Hans, Savio and Clemson when they finally destroy the penguin, and every plot focuses on them taking over the world, one at a time.

I wish the penguins would quit the commando work and start their own 5 star hotel business with Marlene as housekeeper, cleaning all the rooms.

laugh
Granted, but life is soooo boring! Plus, Skipper keeps getting paranoid at all the guests, and they get no business.

I wish that Fred and Antonio could get a habitat in the zoo.
big smile
Granted, now they fight over Marlene, watch out boys, Skipper is also interested.

I wish I was there during the opening of the new children's zoo, it would have been so cool
big smile
Granted, but Frankie, the pigeon, accidently missis his intentional target, and stains your fur...

I wish that Frankie could have an epidsoe about himself!
big smile
(If he does that to me, I'll make sure he'll never see the light of day again, the only thing he'll be seeing is the inside of my stomach XD)

Granted, but it was nothing but just hisd 'drop' all over New York citizens

I wish that I can steal the Blue Hen from the zoo and eat it as dinner.
laugh
(LOL)

Granted, but the gorillas aren't too happy about it.

I wish that I could see Kowalski's dance again. LOL!
big smile
Granted, but become infatuated with Kowalski, eventually you start to follow him around, and as a consequence, you finally become a Kowalski stalker. And you creep him out.

I wish Maurice shed some pounds and gained some muscles, which women like Marlene and Darla, found attractive.
Granted, but soon he takes up the whole show.

I wish Skipper and Marlene could kiss. <3
big smile
Granted, but it soon it was more than just a simple kiss, it lasted for about an hour with you watching every move they make and every twitch they did, plus you heard sounds that you wish you never did. In short, you were scarred for life O.O

I wish I could pour ketchup on all of Kowalski's lab experiments, let's see what will happen to the mixture of chemicals.
Granted, but Kowalski's catches you, and you're in trouble.

I wish that Kikta and Marlene could meet.
smile
Granted. they kidnapped Skipper and forced him to speak which one he loves the most and the one who does not get picked, gets to be stabbed, courtesy of Skipper

I wish that Kowalski would do his dance on Marlene, with Skippy boy looking at him.
mischievous
Granted, And Skippe says: "WHAT????"

I wish that Blue Hen would rule the world!!!!
big smile
Granted, now Kowalski is her slave, Private goes nuts, Skipper dances like a ballerina and Rico, well, is just being Rico. Hmm, nothing much has changed XD

I wish that Julien title would be upgraded, making him Emperor Julien and then Overlord Julien
big smile
Granted, but the promotion has finally made Skipper snap, and he stalks the ring tail, waiting for an oppertunity...

I wish that Fred Flinstone could meet Skipper.
big smile
Granted, but Kowalski's time machine was destroyed by ringtail, so they were never ever able to go back to the stone age.

I wish I can take pictures with Marlene near the Brooklyn Bridge
big smile
Granted, but she fall into the water, and all you got was a picture of her terrified face.

I wish that I could save Marlene!
big smile
Granted, but she thought you were the one who pushed her, so Marlene got mad and tried to drown you!

I wish the Loch Ness monster visited the water where Marlene fell in
smile
Granted, but he eats her, and I regret not being able to save her. :(

I wish that Nessy would regurgitate her, and I finally save Marlene.
big smile
Granted, she regurgitates Marlene, now she's after you for lunch XD

I wish that I play around with the penguins expensive toilet paper, wrap myself around it and pretend to be a mummy on the loose?
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
mischievous
Granted, but Rico, Private, & Kowalski aren't afraid of zombies anymore, so they chase after you planning on putting you through a "series of painful tests to every part of your body."

I wish that I could meet the penguins in person.
laugh
Granted, but Skipper is paranoid, recognising you as the insubordinate, (remember WWSS?) and chases you around the zoo!

I wish I could help PB from Skipper.
big smile
Granted, but now both of you are within reach of Skipper's grip, and if he catches both of you, well... I can't say what will happen XD

I wish Private would start yodelling the minute everyone falls asleep...
laugh
Granted, and when everyone wakes up, he stops, and when they fall asleep, he starts, etc. XD

I wish that I could catch Private yodelling.
big smile
Granted, but then he overhears you and locks you inside Kowalski's lab to keep you from catching him yodeling outside.

I wish Leonard can do kung fu stuff and beat up the Rat King while he is awake, not when he is asleep!
smile
Granted, but since he's consious about it, he's not as confident and the Rat King beats him to a pulp.

I wish that Mort would try and hug Julian's tail instead of his feet.
big smile
Granted, but Julien was more annoyed than before and when he shook his tail just to get Mort off, he accidentally flung him to faraway China. And Julien lived happily ever after. The End! XD

I wish that I can dress up Mr. Perky anyway I want to
smile
Granted, but Rico doesn't like you messing with her. The results aren't good.

I wish I could know what the results were.
mischievous
Granted, too bad you missed it when you fell asleep on your bunk.

I wish I can give Private flowers, at the same time put in a lit dynamite inside, and then blow it up when he sniffs it!
mischievous
Granted, but Skipper and I find out what you've done. Better change your name, and move to a new country.

I wish Skipper and I could stalk you for what you've done!