Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1530

over a year ago LeonardFan said…
laugh
Granted, too bad the only wishes that came true were the "POM got cancelled wishes".

I wish Skipper and Marlene would go to Venice, Italy, ride a gondola on a full moon and finally ask for her hand, well paw, in marriage.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
(Why do I have to corrupt something so beautiful? Why?) Granted, and Marlene says yes. Then she got offended when Skipper asked her to sign a prenup, so she threw the ring at Skipper and the engagement was off.

I wish Joey didn't have a pouch. (Seriously, he's a male kangaroo and shouldn't have one. Who at Nickelodeon-DreamWorks forgot their morning coffee when they created him?)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kinkystar said…
Wish granted, now he has a storage problem and uses Rico as a substitute. Now that the team lost their killer, a lot of enemies invade the penguins' habitat. LOL

I wish the guys were rich and lived in a stately home instead of their dark underground exhibit.
laugh
Granted, but they had so many unpaid bills that they had to sell it and returned to their underground exhibit.

I wish Mort and Maurice were moved to another zoo (preferrably the Bronx Zoo) and away from Julien.
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
Wish granted. Unfortunately, no one wanted them at the Bronx Zoo either and they were returned within the week.

I wish I could spend an afternoon spying on the penguins and not get caught.
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
heart
granted! you spied on the penguins without getting caught by them..... now you get caught by Alice!

I wish Kowalski would say he loves me ( only to me, and meaning it to ME,)
over a year ago KowalSkip9 said…
laugh
Wish is granted. Only, Kowalski said so in front of the other penguins. They laughed at you, and went to tell the entire zoo. (I can't think of anything else)

I wish that I could go to the POM universe, and never return!!
laugh
Granted, but on your way there you accidentally went to Flintstones Universe, you saw everything was full or rocks, lots and lots of it XD

I wish I knew where Uncle Nigel lived...
over a year ago KowalSkip9 said…
Wish granted. But you ran into a pole and got stricken with amnesia, so you forgot where he lived.

I wish that I could have the penguins come to my house so I could meet them in person.
big smile
Granted, but you found out they disguised themselves as ninja assasins, and they were willing to kill anyone who found out about their secret operation.

I wish Dr. Blowhole would help out in any charity event.
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
heart
Wish granted. Blowhole gave 15,0000000000 $ to a long dead charity programm.

I wish Skipper will fall for me. =P
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
laugh
Wish Granted. Unfortunantly, he broke both his legs while doing so. (LOL XD XD) I wish I could go to a science museum with Kowalski.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Wish granted, except he becomes your unwanted tour guide and bores you three minutes into your entrance about the atom.

I wish the show would have an actual Halloween episode-as in, about Halloween.
over a year ago quasomeness said…
Granted, but one of the characters on the show died.

I wish Chuck Norris would voice on PoM.
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
(Ooh, sounds so much fun!)
Granted, but his character makes the episode the worst in POM history!

I wish that the penguins would go on a mission back in time to ancient Egypt.
laugh
Wish granted, just that they got locked up in the pyramid with a MUMMY! No, not mommy.

I wish that i cold play hot potatoe
Granted, but...

you asplode.

XD I wish that Marlene could be my best friend!
Granted, although she's completly germophobic about every. Little. Thing. You. Do. I wish every villian in PoM gave up crime and villiany (if that's even a word) forever.
Wish granted. But once Blowhole came in to the penguin's HQ and offered cookies, it officially freaked out everyone and they preferred the bad characters' path of villainy.

I wish we'd meet one (or both) of one of the penguin's parents-specifically, Skipper's.
Granted, but they don't approve of Skipper's violence and force him to stop being a commando penguin!

I wish that we could see an episode that showed how the team met.
Granted, but, as Newton said, sometimes, the mere observation of an experiment can change it's outcome, so the team never gets together, and PoM doesn't exist. I wasn't any Pripper or Kico on the show. (I think they're both disgusting.)
Granted, but now the characters in question hate eachother's guts, and the show is no longer any fun.
(But how I wish I could grant that wish)

I wish that I could talk to Skipper in real life.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Granted, but he just insults you the whole time and makes you do pushups.

I wish that the twist to my wish will have a good outcome for me. (See what you can make of THAT!!!)
Granted, you get exactly what you want, however, people reading this forum were expecting a funny twist, so they got bored and left. I wish I had a gumball.
Granted, but Mort eats it before you can.

I wish the Central Park Zoo actually had the animals in the show!
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Wish granted, but everyone gets frightened to go there because of 30 explosion threats per minute thanks to Skipper's temper, Kowalski's experiments, and Rico's appetite for destruction. The penguins will end up going to get disected at a laboratory.

I wish I could date Kowalski.
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
Granted, but he's a total bore and asks you to pay the check.

I wish I could have my own Jiggles.
Granted, but besides stealing all your whipped-cream, he also eats all of your POM-related stuff.

I wish that I could watch the Lunacorns with Private.
smile
Granted, but by the end of the episode you two watch, you end up falling asleep.

I wish the Penguins of Madagascar Music Video Awards was super famous.
big smile
Wish granted but People got too dizzy watching this so they never watched til the end.

I wish I could be in an episode.
Wish granted. You get to cross the street during a scene. As in, a cameo.

I wish Peanut Butter Winkies were real.
Granted, but the Nutter Butter company sues you for copying thier product. I wish there was an episode with Kam! C:
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Granted, but the series was cancelled after one episode because of low ratings

I wish I could see my appearance on the episode "Street Smarts" right now

(I missed this game so much)
Granted, but you realize you sucked.
I wish I could be in the show, with speaking roles and interactions with the characters, as my OC.
(P. S. Thank you so much for starting it again. I thought I'd killed the game! XD)
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
Granted, Skipper made you take an initiation test and kicked yo' butt.

I wish Private was in charge for a day.
big smile
(No you didn't, maybe people were too lazy too think of ideas :)

Granted, however it didn't go so well and Private was replaced by a robotic version of him

I wish Tom McGrath would give me an exclusive view of all the unaired POM episodes, up until the series finale, and he would give me a copy while I'm watching
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Wish granted, but now you have all the spoilers and no one to share them with, and if they air later on all the excitement is lost to you.
I wish PoM went on for 15 seasons.
over a year ago SgtSkipper said…
Granted, but then the Penguins get old and just sit in rocking chairs for 11 minutes.
I wish Rico would run into a brick wall. XD
smile
Granted, but the brick wall falls on him, crushing Rico, before he could run into it XD

I wish for Maurice to give me the secret recipe for King Julien's fruity smoothie
heart
Wish granted, but turns out you are allergic to the special fruit in it and end up hospitalized for a week, eating nothing but jiggli...er...I mean jello. ;)

I wish I could be as psychotically awesome as Rico!
Granted, but you have to go to therapy and a mental hospital.

I wish I could sing a song I wrote on an episode of POM
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
laugh
Your wish is granted, but sadly during your song, Dr.blowhole butted in and took it over.

I wish I could get transported into the PoM world, when we don't always see it as an episode, so that I can be with the penguins everyday!
^ wish granted, but in order to be in that world you have to become a canon character, and you become mannfredi, so you don't stay around long...

I wish that the vampire promo from way back would be used as an episode!
big smile
Granted but after the vampire penguins killed everyone in the POM world, vampire Kowalski invented a machine that transported them here in the real world and started a new wave of attacks, which sent most of us into hiding underground.

I wish I could see what the "My Car" guy looks like
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
big smile
^ Granted, but he's so ugly, that your eyeballs throw up.

I wish that Jiggles didn't become bad in the epis he was in, and Skipper would let Kowalski keep him...er...them.
smile
Granted, Jiggles became good, so good that he got really annoying, so Skipper had no choice but to incinerate him with a flamethrower.

I wish Uncle Nigel had a son
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
Granted, but he was never seen because he got ran over by the " My Car!" guy

I wish The Penguins turned into babies and King Julien Had to babysit them all!
big smile
Granted, but the penguins cried out so loud that Julien became deaf

I wish Private became the freaky maniac instead of Rico
Wish granted, but Private's tender gut couldn't handle the explosive and he ended up hospitalized and then instituionalized, never to go on a mission again.

I wish that mort wasn't as creepy about the feet....