Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1530

over a year ago BOLTravolta said…
big smile
Granted. Too bad it needs to send back to the factories because some technical difficulties, and also it smells stinks. (^Forgive what I just said)

I wish Kowalski invent something that can make the four of them stay live forever, and also can make Rico talk.
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
laugh
Granted, too bad they all went crazy when they see all their friends grow old and die one after the other. It was too much for them that Skipper requested Kowalski to make a reverse aging potion that will kill them in an instant.

I wish I had a Leonard plushie, complete with it's own voice and AI chip that will make it talk back.
( yeah ran out ideas just now )
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
cool
Granted, but it requires a special kind of battery that you can't afford so when the battery in this one dies it won't talk no more.

I wish I had a car with a POM design. [reference to emotion]
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Granted, but then a tornado destroys it and you can't afford to get it fixed, so you have to sell the parts to a guy who rebuilds it and re-spraypaints it with Spongebob. (I'm sorry, that was kind of cruel. XD)

I wish I could have POM DVDs of every single episode, complete with Voice-Actor interviews and and games, and deleted scenes.
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
big smile
Granted, but they cost a HEAP, and your parents tell you to save for it all yourself, it is YEARS before you get them!

I wish that Kitka and Marlene and Doris could meet.
big smile
Granted, they all formed a girly commando team of their own and took out all 4 penguins despite missing one member, now they plan to eliminate all male zoosters in the zoo, minus one co'z they want a single male, and replace them all with girls.

I wish I can be small enough to know what lies inside Rico's stomach
laugh
Granted, but you can never get rid of the horror, and your eyes burn. (LOL, reminds me of Kowalski in Private and the WInky Factory. "The things I have seen...")

I wish that I could stay on Fanpop ALL NIGHT LONG! (Good night)
laugh
(Night nighty ninja CC XD)

Granted, but you forgot to turn off your computer, plus I annoyed you with all messages I sent trying to let you stay awake, and every time a new message comes along, it goes BEEP, BEEP, BEEP so loud that you got mad and threw your computer outside the window.

I wish that Skipper would use a bow and arrow to shoot down an airplane and cause it come crashing down.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
big smile
WIsh granted, but turns out the bow and arrow was actually Cupid's bow and all the people on the airplane fallen in love.

I wish all the penguins and zoo animals acted like Private.
big smile
(@hotsnowsels: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I will murder the guy who repaints my car! >XD)

Granted, now the zoo is filled with rainbows and Lunacorns and now no one wants to visit the zoo.

I wish the world would come together to fight against POM ending.
laugh
(What are you talkin' about, PB? I WOULD SO WANT TO VISIT THAT ZOO! x3)

Wish granted! The world does, but once everyone comes together, they realize there was never anyone to oppose PoM now since everyone loves it.

I wish Santa Claus brings me everyone PoM that ever existed this Christmas!
last edited over a year ago
big smile
(@Leonard: LOL! I so do not have that kind of temper...)

Granted, but your house beocmes crowded.

I wish that the Penguins could come to my Drama Hamlet play. (OH MY GOODNESS! That would be SOOOO cool!)
laugh
Granted, but Skipper gets bored and falls asleep pretty much at the beginning, Kowalski falls asleep in the middle of it, Rico starts listening to his Ipod during the second scene, and Private quotes everyone word by word at the exact same time they do so everyone gets annoyed with them.

I wish I knew how on earth Rico can barf up those various...rather LARGE items....
laugh
(How on earth could Private quote? It's completly different from the original! XD He's too good. And I think Skipper might enjoy it.)

Granted, but it's comeptly gross.

I wish that the Penguins could turn into Chickens in an episode.
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
smile
Granted, but then you get slapped by Skipper for wishing that on him and his friends.

I wish Kowalski could invent a multicolor flavored cotton candy that is irresistible to the taste
big smile
Granted, but it's so good that now everyone eats so much that they become obese.

I wish Bruce Willis could guest star/voice (whatever ya wanna call it) in an episode! :D
laugh
Granted, but his voice is now going to be used to replace Tom McGrath as Skipper! :O

I wish that Marlene could turn into a Chicken.
laugh
(^NOOOOOO!! That's not what I wanted! XD)

Granted, but then she befriends the Blue Hen since she doesn't know what she's done to the penguins (meaning the Blue Hen manipulated her)

(so your gonna be that way? OK I'll rephrase my wish XD) I wish Bruce Willis could guest star/voice in an episode and be a completely different character not replacing anybody else on the show! (ha! XD)
laugh
(OKay.....)

Granted, but Tom McGrath quit, and Bruce Willis was asked to replace him, so he did.

I wish that you could try again. :P XD
laugh
(^AAAAHH! XD I only did that just to see what you'd say though...Not that I'm not a fan of BW though. X3)

Granted, but then SOMEONE...not naming any names here...*cough*CC!*cough*....twisted my wish around again and now Bruce Willis is the director of the show and he changes a bunch of stuff around and now the show isn't the same anymore. :( XD

I wish my cat would stop jumping in my lap so I can actually type my wish! XD JK (Seriously) I wish I could spy on the penguins without them finding out.
(EXCUSE ME??? I did NOT want this Bruce guy to direct! XD)

Granted, but Skipper's acting more paranoid than usual, so the team end up searching, and finding you.

I wish that I could get you out of the trouble from the Penguins. (from spying)
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
heart
Granted, but your fighting moves even scare them.

I wish I could serenade Kowalski by singing "start of something good" (search for it online) and I still sounded amazing.
laugh
Granted, but Kowalski just had a long long night of inventing and didn't get any sleep so he falls asleep in the middle of it.

I wish the penguins were really real.
mischievous
Granted, but since our real world physics don;t suit their commando skills, they decide to be ordinary Penguins.

I wish that Blue Hen could be Chicken Treat's next victim.
(Should've seen a bad thing coming)
(What might that be?)
big smile
Granted, but they become friends instead. (sorry bout the lack of humor, but there are a LOT of people I don't know that it seems everyone else knows...and Chicken Treat is one of em. *blush*)

I wish Julien would stop being so creepy about his booty.
laugh
(Chicken Treat is a resuruant, like McDonalds, or KFC, or Hungry Jack's, or Red Rooster, or... or... Taco Bell? A fast food place. And that means, Blue Hen would be... well... not so Blue or Hen... XD)

Granted, but now he's self-concious. (Probably a good thing...)

I wish that.... there could be a couple more new eppies.
(^ I meant pb's bad thing for my wish)
(^Oh sorry)
(Oh... kay?)
cool
^^^^Granted, but the new eppi's aren't as funny and you don't enjoy them as much.

I wish I had my own computer so I could plaster it with POM.
big smile
(^^^ it's alright. Pretty funny, actually)
Granted, but... I don't see anything wrong with that! XD

I wish I knew what happened in Denmark, why Private's scared of Badgers, why Rico can't talk, and why Kowalski is deeply in love with Doris.
big smile
Granted, but it's all so intense and heartbreaking, and you wish you never wished for it. (Hey that's weird I'm gonna start a fanfic soon that actually answers those questions..you know in my imagination XD)

I wish Blowhole would stop trying to kill the penguins.
mischievous
Granted, now he's desperately trying to ask each and every one of them out on a date O.o

I wish that I can steal Julien's crown and keep it as a souvenir forever
mischievous
(^Thanks for the image XP)

Granted, but Julien finds out and freaks on you.

I wish SpongeBob would be cancelled before POM.
big smile
Granted, now Spongebob fans are outrage, and try to eliminate the directors of POM (don't worry guys, those spongebob fans can't hurt you, not while I'm still here *holds an RPG* XD)

I wish that I can go to an alternate universe where everything is in reverse, including POM and spongebob, with the former still airing for ten years and gets renewed each season, and the latter beginning in 2008, then ending in 2012 only in it's third season because it was cancelled :P
big smile
Granted, but the voice actors get bored with the show and cancels the same time SB does.

I wish I had a Skipper plushie.
hmmm
(man, hard wishes came every single seconds.)
over a year ago yappy24 said…
cool
Granted but Rico put a stick of dynamite in it before you got it... KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that... Uhhhh ummm uhhh... That skipper, kowalski, Rico and private would dress up like pretty pink princess fairy flower (dafaq?!?) and prance around with lunicorns, WHILE RINGTAIL VIDEO TAPES THE ENTIRE THING!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
(^LOL! KABOOM!)
Granted. Then ringtail posts the video in the inner-nets for the entire world to see, including the PoM site. (Skipper will be TOTALLY embarrased XDD)

I wish that I could buy an Xbox and PS3 at the same time with my money savings that I've saved for a long time and get a PoM game (PS3 : for having fun) and Forza 4 or Forza Horizon (Xbox : so that I could make a cool PoM car)
smile
Granted, but you let Julien play with and all the gadgets go... KABLOOEY! XD

I wish that Marlene is my nurse when I go to a hospital
big smile
Wish granted, but she stinks at being a nurse and ends up spilling hot soup on you every ten minutes.

I wish a hippie would join skipper, kowalski, rico, and private.
big smile
Granted, but Skipper slaps him so much he quits (and I mean more than he slaps Private....a LOT more...).

I wish I could laser in 'The Penguins of Madagascar' on the moon (That...would....be....AWESOME!!!!!!)
Granted but the laser is so strong that the moon blows up. (NOOOO)

I wish Maurice would admit he doesn't like working for Julian.
laugh
Granted, but Julian gets insulted, badly, and sulks for the rest of his life.

I wish that I could Magically make PoM real! :D
big smile
Granted. You wished to make them real. But because you really wanted to make them real, your magical powers went totally wrong and accidentally make them into a REAL penguin.

I wish that I could be Kowalski so that I can seduce Rico XP (No physical or psychological downsides)
Ok, but Rico was too distracted from kissing his doll to notice anything.

I wish Spongebob would come to life and then annoy Nickelodeon so much they realize they need to get rid of him.
laugh
Granted but Spongebob had plan b to hypnotize Nickelodeon into forgetting what just happened and resume as if nothing happened.

I wish Alice and Chuck Charles would start dancing one of Lady Gaga's songs in front of the whole zoo in the middle of the night during a full moon on sunday evening

XD