Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1530

over a year ago evviefoxx said…
Wish granted. Sadly, since their style is digging tunnels with spoons and using the sewers to get anywhere, they never win the race.

I wish for a musical episode where everyone joins in like a Disney movie without the awkwardness and stares that comes after in real life.
over a year ago Kinkystar said…
Wish granted but it sounds so false everybody's deaf afterwards.

I wish Skipper's mom visited him in the zoo.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago coolkittycat101 said…
laugh
granted, Skippers mum is unavilabe right now please try again later and leave your message after the tone *beep*

I wish that i gave Private a box of Peanut Butter Winkies for his birthday!
over a year ago Kowalski355 said…
laugh
granted, but you had to mail them and they never went through, so he only got lunicorns.... again....

i wish that Skipper would let one of the penguins be leader while skipper was away.... XD
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Granted, but Rico accidentally blows up Kowalski and Private. At least he said it was an accident.

I wish Julien would compete on "Dancing With the Stars."
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
Granted, but the minute he started dancing he accidentally twisted his left foot, so he let Maurice dance for him and eventually they lost.

I wish the space squids would make Blowhole their leader
Granted, and they take Doc into space with them when they leave Earth. Too bad Blowhole forgot to pack a supply of oxygen. In other news, NASA has just spotted its first space dolphin with the Hubble Space Telescope.

I wish I could play one of the tapes in Skipper's log.
big smile
Granted, but when you played one the tapes, you heard something that traumatized you for life.

I wish Skipper would dance the samba
Wish granted. Sadly, like his 'mirror time', he does this in private. With Miss Perky when Rico's not looking.

I wish for an adult sized POM T-shirt since I can only ever find it in the little boys department in Walmart.
Granted, but you only get to wear it once because it shrinks in the wash.

I wish Marlene and Maurice had a painting contest between them and that Roger was the judge.
big smile
Granted, but the bad news is that Marlene doesn't know how to paint and so Roger declared Maurice the winner by default.

I wish they held an election in the zoo and Skipper became president.
Granted, but he was soon impeached when details of his past in Denmark came to light.

I wish I could use Rico to fire some popcorn kernels at targets.
big smile
Granted, but you injured Skipper, Private and Kowalski with popcorn kernels. And due to the severity of their condition, they couldn't do the show anymore and POM was cancelled forever.

I wish Mort was half cyborg
Wish granted. The makers decided to re-create a Robo-Mort spin off. Sadly, this didn't go down to well with the fans and both shows suffered bad reviews before canceling forever.
(wow that happens often in this forum)

I wish to play a card game with the penguins.
over a year ago hanz1192 said…
big smile
Granted, but when you started playing you couldn't stop because you became addicted to the game, and the penguins had to restrain you to a chair to stop the madness.

I wish Kitka ate Marlene.
mischievous
Wish granted but she choke on the bones and now they're both dead.

I wish the guys were on Skipper and Lola's honeymoon, lying at some beach sipping piña colada... XD
Granted. After singing poor karaoke versions of every song that has "piña coladas" in the lyrics, the older three penguins are arrested for allowing Private to drink. Now alone at the beach together, Private finally gets to kiss Lola, but she says that she only wants to be friends. Enraged, Private throws her into the ocean and she is soon eaten by a shark. When Skipper gets word of this, Private is dismissed and replaced by an unbalanced robot of Kowalski's design.

I wish the penguins played a hockey game again, but with all the other zoo animals also participating.
over a year ago egel_0507 said…
surprise
Granted. But after a few rounds, Burt slipped on a banana peel, injuring all the hockey players (including himself). The game was canceled afterwards.

I wish I get to see the penguins behind the scenes.
wink
Wish granted. They're arrogant actors who look down on everyone.

I wish Rico met Buck from Ice Age.
Wish granted. Their meeting changed the course of history and now everyone has a pineapple/doll for a girlfriend/boyfriend. Thanks for that.

If I had a pineapple boyfriend, I wish he had a job with the penguins.
over a year ago karenkook said…
cool
Granted, but then Maurice shreds him into a smoothie for King Julien. He now resides in King Julien's stomach.

I wish I have a trans-dimisional watch that let's me travel to the penguins of Madagascar world (in the penguin habitat) and back in this world (in my house) whenever I want and I turn into my OC (my OC is a temporary secret btw) whenever I'm in the penguins of Madagascar world and back to myself when I'm in this world.
wink
Granted, but sadly the invention blew up into a million pieces and you had to build it from scratch, again.

I wish the penguins, lemurs and Marlene could dance backup to Lady Gaga's song Judas.
over a year ago fox_tamer_113 said…
smirk
Granted. But their so small, they got trampled by the other dancers.

I wish PoM is a musical! :D
Granted, but Julien selects the music and few can tolerate the production.

I wish Kowalski would dress up like Abraham Lincoln and give presentations about the 16th president.
big smile
Granted, but they all fell asleep 5 minutes into the presentation. Good thing they brought pillows because they know that nothing fun ever comes out of Kowalski's mouth. XD

I wish Marlene became Queen of the Zoo, dethroned Julien and ruled with an iron fist.
hmmm
Wish granted, after years of suppression the animals thought it was time for a revolution, caught her and cut of her head.

I wish all penguins dressed up as girls and had doll girlfriends.

Wish granted, you've made the penguin HQ into a techno cross dressers dance club. Julien is the DJ. Marlene is aghast.

I wish I could give Marlene a makeover. Just.. just shape her into a better character like putty in my hands. Yeah. That's it.
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
big smile
Wish granted. Marlene is now literally Silly Putty.

I wish for....um... I wish I knew what to wish for!
Wish granted. You now know what to wish for, but you've used up your turn already. Let's hope you remember it next time.

I wish Skipper had an almost unhealthy fondness for double rainbows.
big smile
Wish granted, however he later realizes that the reason for double rainbows is because he has astigmatism.

I wish Skipper wore eye glasses and outsmart Kowalski.
mischievous
Wish granted, now Skipper's a nerd, Kowalski's going mad, Private takes over the lead and Rico's being cute and we all know that ain't a pretty sight. XD

I wish Rico could talk for once and tells the others to shut up! XD
Wish granted. Sadly this happens when Julien's playing his boomy box real loud and no one listens.

I wish Phil and Mason would throw a party.
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
cool
Wish granted. But the party was suckish. One side was formal-ly boring, and the other had so much trash that you're drowning in it. :O

I wish Private had a pocket knife. :3
Granted, and it makes him feel all manly and authoritative for a while. That is until Rico takes out his far more superior weapon, slightly reminiscent of a scene from a 1986 film: link

I wish we knew the story behind Private's first prize fish.
laugh
Granted, but when he told the story, you were scarred for life and you never talked to Private.

I wish Buck Rockgut and Uncle Nigel met each other, so I could see them brawl each other.
mischievous
They meet but instead of brawling each other they have a pint together.

I wish the penguins were real guys who aren't that fantastic as we imagine them! XD
Wish granted. Sadly, now that they aren't interesting anymore, and they lose their whole fanbase under an hour.

I wish for a whole episode that's Star War themed.
Granted, only the war is between actual stars. Apparently Herman and Ella aren't getting along and the penguins were called to intervene. (Once again, I enjoyed your story!)

I wish I could borrow Kowalski's thought-reading device and try it out on a few people.
laugh
Granted, but you accidentally dropped it in the sewer and worse is that the Rat King and his minions found it, they took it and hid it away, now Kowalski hates you for losing his invention forever.

I wish I could see for only one episode Marlene wearing make up and making flirty with Kowalski. O.o
Wish granted! Kowalski's so shocked he needs therapy for life...

I wish Rico could barf up electricity! Yay! Cheap bills!
Granted. Rico is an excellent source of power for a while until the government gets word of him and then taxes and regulates the new technology to death. What was once a cheap source of power is now part of a burdensome bureaucracy.

I wish Private would start a successful franchise selling his love smoothies.
big smile
Granted, but soon he ran out of ingredients to make his love smoothies and he didn't have enough money to buy more because he used it all to buy Butterscotch Lolly. So in the end he had no choice but to close down his shop forever.

I wish I could pluck one feather from each of the penguins and one piece of fur from all 3 lemurs and marlene, so I could keep it as souvenirs.
Granted. You are now on PETA's enemies list.

I wish Dr. Blowhole would quit his evil ways and open up a sightseeing bus tour company.
Wish granted. After opening a sightseeing bus tour, it took only one tour with constant teasing from the tourists about Blowhole's funny voice for his anger to resurface again. Darn those humans!

I wish I could glomp on Private.
big smile
(It's spelled Glump not Glomp Ms. Evvie) :D

Granted, but he glumped right back at you and now you're terrified whenever you look at his face.

I wish Julien had a girlfriend in the show (not Marlene)
laugh
Wish granted, but after a minute she kicks him out of the place and moves in with the penguins, who move to the other end of the world to get rid of him.

I wish real hippies moved in the zoo to protest against something. LOL
Granted, and the hippies' presence causes Skipper to have a nervous breakdown and eventually dissolve the Penguin Unit. Only after the team has disbanded do they realize that the hippies were only protesting the zoo's re-introduction of fish cakes for the penguins, demanding instead that the Sweet, Glorious Mother Earth intended for penguins to eat real fish.

I wish that the penguins would drink some salmon-flavored soda.
heart
Wish granted, but it's very addictive and has lots of calories, so they all get obese and fight each other to get the last drop of the stuff.

I wish the penguins layed eggs with surprise toys. XD
over a year ago fox_tamer_113 said…
big smile
Granted. Now since penguins lay eggs with toys instead with chicks, they eventually die out!

I wish penguins can fly and swim at the same time!
Granted. Using their now-flight-capable wings on a flight around New York City, they mistake the clean windows of the Consolidated-Amalgamated Building for sky and ... well, let's just say the foursome has now reunited with two long-lost comrades and that Wally the window washer has just been woken up for an emergency cleaning job. Curse you, Windex!

I wish for 750 pennies so I could toss them in the zoo's magical fountain and make all the wishes submitted on this forum come true in the way each wisher intended.