Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM
save

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1530

over a year ago yappy24 said…
big smile
Granted, but everyone gets freaked out, including the writers, so it never happens in an eppisode.

I wish a genie would come and grant everyone in the zoo 3 wishes.
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
Granted, but I bet you know what Julian wished for first, right? *cough*unlimitedwishes*cough* That was disaterous..

I wish that wishing wasn't so hard...
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
laugh
Granted but then it gets boring so eventually get tired of wishing

I wish Julien could teach me his own brand of martial arts? (hiyaaah XD)
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Granted, but it stinks. Don't use it in public unless you want to be humiliated for the rest of your life.

I wish that I could be Skipper for a day :DDDDDDDDDD XD
hmmm
Granted, but skipper had to be you for a day and he finds out about this fanspot and shuts it down somehow.

I wish that this wish wouldn't be twisted? (?)
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Granted! Nothing happened! ...What a waste! You should have wished for candy. (This was tricky XD)

I wish Maurice could take a break and take a vacation at Hawaii.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
Granted, but turns out Julien's relatives like in Hawaii.

I wish Kowalski had his own school dedicated to teaching all about science.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BOLTravolta said…
laugh
Granted. Appears to be Rico started building his own school about Kaboom and Kablamo stuffs next to Kowalski's and both sides are starting to riot. -__-"

I wish to see one of the penguins breaks Po's dumpling eating record = 40 dumplings XDD (i would love to see it in action)
big smile
Granted, but they become so fat that they had to do twice the exercise of his normal routine

I wish Blowhole would sign an autograph and give it to me
big smile
Granted but he gives it to red one to give to you and SNAP it's in half.

I WISH FOR GUMBALLS!!!!
laugh
Granted, but I ate them all

I wish that um, oh I don't know, Leonard would forgive me for saying I wanted to kick him
(yeah the best one I can come up with)
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
He forgives you, but you had to promise him to a Irish jig while plucking your eyebrows and dancing like a chicken. x3 (Random)

I wish at Xmas, when I open my box, Private jumped out! =D
laugh
Granted, but he accidentally broke your mom's favorite lamp when he did.

I wish I was the head of Nickelodeon so I could control what shows get cancelled! Meaning POM would live forever!
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
Granted, but the penguins heard about the wanting to kick him part and they marked you as a threat to Leonard and now they're tracking you down. Bye, it was nice knowing you. (Lame, but my brain is not exactly at it's most functional point at 2-something o'clock in the morning.)

I wish someone would continue the Story Creator forum(at least I think that's what it was called, I'm too lazy to go check).
big smile
(^XD It's ok but I said I wanted to be him for a day not kick him XD)

Granted, but now the story being told is boring.

I wish I could try a hot snowsel!
big smile
You got your hotsnowsel, but Rico ate it at the time you bought it. XP

I wish that Mort will be smarter than Kowalski.
laugh
Granted but seeing that mort is smarter kowalski gave up on science and is now a normal penguin

I wish private would have a dream about intestinal parasites? (ew!)
laugh
Granted, but now he's suing you for scarring him for life. (I don't know... XD)

I wish my cat would watch POM with me. :D XD
Granted, but your cat thought they were REAL penguins and tried to get inside the TV to catch them. (I'm really running out of ideas for these things...)

I wish that all non-Mary Sue PoM OCs that were ever made got to show up in a episode, and nothing romantic happened(as in, none of the OCs get to date or even flirt with the animals or humans), and everyone got to help kick Blowhole's butt! :D
laugh
Granted but the producers scrapped the idea and instead turned it into a thirty second commercial about Blowhole and non mary sue oc's showcasing detergent products.

I wish I could live inside Ricos stomach
laugh
Granted, but the digestive juices burn.

I wish I could meet Skipper!
Granted, but he gets paranoid about you and kidnaps you and interrogates you for the rest of your life. And also, through you, he finds out about the penguins' may fans and now he's off to destroy everyone of us because we know too much.

I wish that Spongebob was the show getting cancelled instead of PoM. I mean, come ON! That show's been running for sixteen years and counting.
zzz
Granted but spongebob fans cause a riot so now both shows are getting canceled!

I wish TPOM would win just one nickelodeon blimp before they get canceled.
smile
Granted, but there was mistake in giving the awards, the blimp was actually going to Spongebob instead of the Penguins (D:)

I wish Skipper and Leonard would get rid of who ever made the trivial dance craze "Oppa Gangnam Style" popular here in the Phil.

(Seriously I wish they would, it's so horrible that my eyes cannot unsee what I just saw. I don't know how people manage to like it O.O Just plain disturbing)
over a year ago pomfan2 said…
laugh
Wish granted, but they start doing it instead. ( XD)

I wish that I could ride in a car...... with Rico driving.
big smile
Granted! But he crashes into a crudload of stuff, slides away, and then you get into DEEP sugar! (sugar = trouble)

I wish more awesomelicious penguin fanfics would be written!!!!
laugh
Granted, but Rico ate them for lunch.

I wish Julien would let Mort touch his feet without getting crabby.
laugh
Granted, Julien was enjoying it so much, that he decided to finally let Mort touch everything. And when I say everything I mean everything (O.O)

I wish I could go ride into the tunnel of love with Marlene
laugh
(o___o.....XDDD !!!)

Granted, but you get dizzy and sick, and puke all over Marlene. (Never mind XD)

I wish Kowalski was my Chemistry teacher.
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Granted, but he gave you a grade of F just to annoy you XD

I wish that Private that Marlene's habitat is made of peanut butter winkies, so he'll go crazy and start eating it XD
smile
Granted. Then, Marlene gone sugar-rushed same as Private when she ate them too.

I wish that Rico sing beautifully so whenever someone heard him sing, they will go fan-screaming and started chasing him for autographs.
big smile
Granted, but they chased him so bad, that he landed in the hospital and couldn't sing for 5 years. (Poor Rico X3 )

I wish that Marlene would do a duet with Taylor Swift. (Okay sorry its too random :D )
laugh
(^*big voice* HOW DARE YOU!!!! XD JK kay? and what does chased by fans had to do with couldn't sing for 5 years???)

Granted. But Taylor couldn't hear Marlene sings. She's an animal for goodness sake! Taylor cannot understand what she said! XDDD

laugh
( He ran too fast, slipped, broke his neck- uh, long story XDD LOL, Marlene voice fail X3 )

I wish Skipper and Doris would go out.
big smile
(okay.... that's a little bit ouchy for me.... D: must've slip a banana peel along the way XDD)

Granted. The both went out, but without noticing, Kowalski was actually tailing them from behind, invisible thx to his You-Cannot-See-Me Ray XP. All nothing but compromised.
big smile
(Oops, sorry ^^' !.......yeah!!..XDD)

I wish that Kowalski's inventions wouldn't blow up.
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
mischievous
Granted, then Blowhole came and stole all his gadgets, and made them into one super indestructible gadget monster that would not blow up XD

I wish I can secretly put jalapeno peppers in Skipper's morning coffee
laugh
Granted, but after he recovers from the burn...well lets just say you might want to buy a one-way ticket to Mexico. O.O XD

I wish I could be transferred into the POM universe.
smile
Granted. But....... Every thing is all messed up like that place has been on for World Penguin War 3 (hmm...random). You saw people running scared, few dead soldiers lying on the ground. Looks like Blowhole has already conquer all Manhattan area. Penguins? Uh....Only Skipper survived...... :(

I wish that Kowalski will be by my side the whole time, even when i'm doing exams in school and gives me answer. Note : Kowalski cannot be seen by anyone, only me and fanguins (like I have any fanguins friends in my school....:'(

big smile
Granted but then people your crazy and recommended you for the "Asylum of Mentally Deranged POM Fans"

I wish I can give Leonard a box of chocolates in exchange for just one simple hug and a smile on his face without me getting hurt in the process
big smile
Granted, but instead of getting hurt in the process of giving him chocolates and getting a hug and smile in return, Julien throws a coconut at your head. You might wanna put some ice on that.

I wish that the whole world was a big fan of POM. :D
LeonardFan commented…
Lol XD over a year ago
Granted, but there aren't any more arguments or competitions due to everyone being a PoM fan, and now we are all fat and lazy and do nothing but sit on the couch and and watch PoM and eat fast foods/TV dinners all day.

I wish that I could get a tour around New York from the penguins themselves.
smile
Granted, but Skipper becomes paranoid and starts to interrogate you.

I wish that I could meet the voice actors for my birthday. :D
Granted, but your parents forbid you from talking to them because they think that they are impostors. (I dunno, it's the only thing I've got :P)

I wish there would be one whole episode where Skilene actually happened and I got to watch it.
big smile
Granted, but non-Skilener's stop liking POM and the ratings go down.

I wish King Julien would stop having a huge head. XD (You know, in the metaphorical sense. XD)
over a year ago Leonardthekoala said…
big smile
Granted, but I poked his head with a needle and it popped, hurray! O.o XD

I wish I (Leonard) wasn't nocturnal so I could run around during daytime and give my friends a hug? :D
peacebaby7 commented…
O.o XDXD over a year ago
big smile
Granted, but everyone else decides to become nocturnal, so now you're the only one up during the day.

I wish POM would never be cancelled. EVER. :D
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Granted, but the penguins' missions become a lot less interesting when they reach their sixties and seventies and lose their youthful joint flexibility.

I wish we could see a mission involving the penguins taking down White Widow, penguin enemy number two.
big smile
Granted, but it becomes a bloody battle and many young viewers are scarred for life. O.O

I wish there would be a Halloween special. :D
over a year ago TheRatKing1 said…
Wish Granted...too bad the ratings went down.....:(

I wish all the characters in P.o.M existed in this universe and were NOT just characters but actual talking animated-looking zoo animals.