Penguins of Madagascar Twisted Wishes

evviefoxx posted on May 28, 2010 at 05:41PM
The rules are simple: You simply make a wish and the poster below you has to grant it. But it must be granted and twisted around to make it funny. Try to keep it at least somewhat POM related.
For example:

Me: I wish Rico could talk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radom poster below me: Wish granted. Rico can talk, but only in a bad Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.

Random poster below me: I wish I could visit the penguins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Wish granted. You've visited the penguins in the San Diego Zoo. You should have specified.

Ect.. Ect..
Ya know.. just something to do when you're bored. Have fun!
last edited on May 28, 2010 at 05:45PM

Penguins of Madagascar 1530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1530

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
Granted, but they beat the pulp outta the penguins.

I wish that we can see Doris, and Dorski and Skilene happen, but only to a PG 13 extemt!
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
laugh
Granted but they accidentally went through the roof and the episode was more M rated than just PG 13, so now kids everywhere are scarred from what they just seen,

I wish I could whack Julien in the head for being such an idiot all the time.
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Granted, but you are arrested for assault and battery. And we're not talking about the first episode with Joey.

I wish the shooting star doesn't hit me. (This is also a reference to an episode. Can you name which one?)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
(Launchtime)
Granted, but it hits the penguins instead.
I wish the Kowalski saw the movie "Race to Witch Mountain" and saw that not all sci fi movies say that aliens are evil.
over a year ago legendary7 said…
Wish granted, but he was captured by space squids, when he tried to be friends with them.
I wish I was part of the penguin of madagascar's team.
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
Wish granted, but the only way to be part of the PoM universe is to take the form of a canon character. You turn into Manfredi and never have screentime b/c you die. D:

I wish I could draft this PoM fanfic faster..>____<
Granted, but you run out of ideas soon, and it soon get lame.

(No offence XD)

I wish that we CAN see MAnfreedi and Johnson, OR find out about how the team met.
smile
Granted, but you found they were already cremated and the only you saw was their ashes on the jar.

I wish Kowalski really did use words like s%#@, bul$#*@#t, mot*&^$er more often in the HQ and around the zoo.

(excuse those words but I'm running out of wishes anyway)
Granted, but then the show turns to an M rating, then MA, then R and is finally canceled!

I wish that........ Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, Marlene, Private, Mort, Julian and Maurice will go look for the Legendary Feather of the Crystal Falcon!
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Granted, but thanks to Skipper, they accidentally end up with a dodo feather again.

I wish I could travel to New York and feed the penguins.
Granted, but...um... they go rabid, and bite the hand that feeds them!

I wish that... Gus DID hit the reactor core, thingy, just so I could see what would have happened!
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Granted, but you were there when he hit the reactor core making you the first to witness the destruction of the whole POM universe.

I wish I can use Skipper's flat head as a coffee table and as a recliner

big smile
(how terrible. Abobut the core, not Skipper's head XD)

Granted, but Skipper finally has enough, after two minutes, and beats you up.

I wish Kowalski can suceed in the instinc test.
laugh
(oh sorry 'bout that)

Granted but he goes too far with his instinct that when something he did a task goes entirely wrong, it permanently injures his legs, causing him unable to walk, forcing him to use a wheelchair forever.

I wish I could see Skipper's reaction when I kidnapped Private from him for a ransom of 50,000 dollars.
(O_O)

Granted, but you wish you hadn't. Let's just say you're gonna sleep with one eye open from now on...

I wish that.........I could see what would have happened if Julian and Private didn't look into the eyes of the Sqruirrl Key.
Granted, but now the episode has been cut short and left in a cliffhanger, leaving us wondering who is the chosen one that cannot be possessed by the wonders of the squirrel key.

I wish the Lemurs could go on a all expense paid vacation in Hawaii for a week.
laugh
Granted, but they freak out the locals, terrerfy the toursts, and become public enemies numero uno, dos, and tres!

I wish that.... running out of wishes here.... Phil could speak!
big smile
Granted, now Phil speaks in Spanish, too bad you should have specified what language.

I wish I could ask Kowalski for more wishes, "Kowalski options, er um I mean wishes"
laugh
(fishcakes. XD)

Granted, but unfortunetly, he's not a genie, and can't grant it.

I wish the robots from Hoboken Surprise came back in another episode!
zzz
Granted, but with their return, they tore the whole zoo down causing all the funds to deplete completely because of expensive repairs. With the zoo bankrupt and Alice not being able to buy food for all the animals, it closed down for business and all the zoosters were sent to the Hoboken Zoo to live their.

I wish the penguins would douse me with sleeping gas 'till I fall asleep.

(night)
smile
Granted, but you never wake up again...

(Night)

I wish that..... someone else will respond to this forum soon, so I'm not alone. XD
Granted, but they all left the pom spot forever and you're the only one left here.

I wish me and Leonard can count the stars and constellations together without the interference of those bothersome penguins.
Granted, but by the time you reach 1234, Leonard's dead, and you're bored.

I wish that I could see Madagascar 3 soon!
laugh
Granted but the movie has been pulled out indefinitely in theaters and had been sealed tight in Dreamworks vault, never to be released again.

I wish that, if there was a sequel to Madagascar 3, I'd like to direct it and name it Madagascar 4: Lost in the Amazon
Granted, but, is stinks. (no offence. I bet you could direct a great movie)

I wish that Julian would stop partying after ten.
laugh
Granted but all the zoo animals (except for Julien) started partying the first night he stopped partying himself at ten o clock. Too bad, it was the party of their lives, and the ecstatic party goer of them all is already sleeping. How ironic.

If Private has a hypercute ability, I wish Rico has a hyper evil ability, that can turn anyone evil when he smiles at them.
laugh
Granted....it doesn't happen though. (Since I would exactly call it a 'smile' XD)

I wish that..... they DID touch Leonard's spleen. (don't ask...)
smile
(oh my God, that would be a terrible thing, I would sue those responsible who tries to touch Leonard's spleen)

Granted, but I donated my spleen to save Leonard

I wish I could see "Mental Hen" episode right now because of the "chicken vs penguin" plot XD
(LOL! WAIT Chicken vs penguin? Where'd you find this out?)

Granted, then you give away all the spoilers, and runinit for everyone else.

I wish that............ SPLEEN! JK I wish that um... I wish that I could think of a decent wish!
big smile
(It's on the wall)

Granted but it takes half of your lifetime just to come up with a wish, and by the time you finally reply, everyone here has already grown up and left the spot.

I wish I could join tea time with Roger, Mason and Private.
Granted, but it's undrinkable c'uz Phil stepped in something before stirring.

I wish that Leonard could still be a ninja koala!
cool
Granted but he chops the penguins into pieces and it's too gruesome for kids so they had to remove him immediately from the show.

I wish that, like the Peanut butter winkies ceasing production, the snow cone products will also discontinue forever.
Granted, but the penguins find out you wished that, and stalk you for the rest of your life.

I wish I could go to Lunacorns on Ice with Private!
laugh
Granted but you found they were evil without being possessed by Kuchikukan's spirit and Private is was brainwashed himself. Leaving you panicking that you might be their next victim.

I wish to redecorate the whole HQ with posters of ponies, lunacorn merchandise, vases full of flowers and wallpaper with pictures of Princess Self-Respectra, just to impress Private.
laugh
Granted, and Private's delighted....juust watch out for Skippy-Boy...

I wish that Kowalski was able to regurgite a fish in Jiggles, instead of Julian sticking his arm in. :P
laugh
Granted, but it was too freaky even for Rico, so he decided to take Kowalski's place as a scientist and Kowalski himself is now Rico, complete with the name Barf Man.

I wish Maurice was like an energizer bunny, always on the go, never stopping for just 5 seconds and always ready for some action.
Granted....he's too active even for Julian now.

I wish I could turn from human to penguin!
laugh
Granted, but Fishmongrel X captures you, and places you in secure lockdown, never letting out of sight.

I wish i could cosplay as Arlene and try flirting with Skipper, then take the costume off and confess to him.
laugh
(One; the grant to my wish: Darn... Two; your wish: O_O)

Granted, but Skipper is soo weirded out, he can never sleep again...

I wish that Skipper would fall in love with Marlene like he did with Arlene.
laugh
(yeah these wishes are getting weirder and weirder)

Granted but she lost interest in him when Antonio asked her out for a date.

I wish there was a contest between Skipper and Antonio wherein the game was who could play the spanish guitar better, and marlene was judge. The winner goes out on a date with her.
laugh
Granted....Mort wins.... O_O DON'T ask...

I wish that there was a rainbow emoticon for Fanpop. It needs one.
laugh
Granted, but it was too girly even for the manliest PoM fans so they returned it to its original emoticon.

I wish all the female zoosters entered in a beauty pageant and the judges were Skipper, Julien and Mason. The winners get a year supply of popcorn.
laugh
Granted, but they were all ugly, (save Marlene) and the contest had to be cancelled.

I wish that Skipper wasn't sick of popcorn after all!
big smile
Granted, but Skipper ate too much popcorn and blew off to a size of a balloon, forcing the guys to pump out all the popcorn in his stomach using a tire inflater.

I wish I knew if Fred and Archie are still bestfriends, co'z I wanna be their friend too.
laugh
Granted, but now Fred and you are both involved in crimes, and are America's public enemy number one two and three.

I wish.....you decide!
big smile
Granted but I wanna take a nap and wouldn't reply a new wish to you until six months.

I wish that I could sneak into Julien's habitat and take their bouncy, blender, his crown, throne, Maurice's cane, and even Rodney (if that's possible)

(ok I think this is where I stop my wishes for now, I'm gonna take a nap, no really, I'm serious. I need to save the best ones for later. Ciao)
laugh
(Ok)

Granted, but the lemurs want to kill you now.

I wish...for...something.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
Granted, but you weren't specific.
I wish Kowalski and I were on a beach dancing romantically and it was a perfect night.
laugh
Granted, but the tide comes in, and you drown. At least you died together.

I wish that Rico's awesome gut would NEVER run out of awesome gut supplies.
smile
Granted, Rico's stomach never stops vomiting out objects, every minute of every second he barfs out just about anything from scissors, to refrigerators, to a couch and even a car, and when it finally takes its toll on him, he bursts to a million pieces

(still a fail on granting wishes)

I wish Private would sing "Time of your Life" song with Big Time Rush