WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3308

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
-Smirk didn't fade- "Sure they can. Like Flashleap and Gingerclaw or Swiftadder and Muddystep. But you and Restart look like you could spend all day together. " -ears flick,- "when you were both playing like apprentices outside the training pit you scared off some prey." -smiles and nudges her- "You lucky. He's an impressive Tom." -walks .- #Honeyfeather
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(She blushes and ducks head) You saw that? H-honestly you're just thinking too far into things.-Riversong
-flicks her tail- "Sure I am. Let me know when the kits are due." -gets fresh kill-

-mouth falls open and drops the moss she was carrying.- "your expecting kits?!" #Dawnpaw
(Places his moss down)Congrats, Riversong!-Wolfpaw

(Fur bristles and she turns to the apprentices)I am not expecting kits! Off you two. Go see to the elders. (Storms off to the warriors den)-Riversong
-whistles- "Touchy. I wonder if all queens are this upset." -shrugs and gets her moss- #Dawnpaw
(Walks into the warriors den and curls up in her nest)-Riversong

My dad once said that my mom nearly clawed his ears off when she was expecting me. So it must be.-Wolfpaw

(Poor Riversong. Those rumors are only gonna grow now that she has to stay in camp and Redstar is watching to make sure that she eats. XD)
(Lol I know. Just wait until they get around to restart! Xxx)

-purrs- "Any she cat expecting you would kill a cat!" #Dawnpaw
(Can't wait to see his reaction XD)

(chuckles)Yeah. Though sometimes I think she cats just do it to have an excuse to snap at a cat. (Enters the elders den)-Wolfpaw

(Claws at her nest before drifting off to sleep)-Riversong
-looks up- "Whose clawing cats?" #Blackhawk
Riversong. She's expecting kits and she's really cranky about it. If you ask me I think she's mad because it'll cut her out of being deputy for a while. (Sits at Blackhawk's nest and claws away the old bedding-Wolfpaw
-looks up shocked- "Riversongs expecting? But we just saw her and she didnt say anything about it! Whos the father?" #Cloudwing

"Probably Redstar. Isnt that ironic? We thought they would kill each other as apprentices! Has anyone told Redstar?" #Redstar

"Probably not. Wolfpaw i believe Dawnpaw can finish this. Why dont you tell Rddstar?" #Cloudwing
(Twitches ears)Maybe she wanted it to be a secret for a while. But don't you think she already told Redstar? Me and Dawnpaw barely got back into the camp when she got out of Redstar's den.-Wolfpaw
"Maybe. In that case keep going." ~ Blackhawk

"It's strange though. You'd think I taught that she-cat better then to have kits after she becomes a new deputy!" ~ Cloudwing

*Smiles at Wolfpaw* "Guess not." ~ Dawnpaw
*Walks into the warriors den and nudges Riversong* "Have you told Redstar yet?" ~ Foxflight
(Smiles back at her)Yeah. (Claws at the rest of the dirty moss)-Wolfpaw

(Stirs in her nest, all she wanted to do was take a nap, she growls not lifting her head)What?-Riversong
last edited over a year ago
"I heard that Dawnpaw!" *Snaps* ~ Cloudwing

*Camps her mouth shut* ~ Dawnpaw

"Have you told Redstar yet? About having his kits?" ~ Foxflight
(Turns his attention back to the bedding)You think that maybe she doesn't want the clan to know?-Wolfpaw

(Her eyes shoot open, her eyes blazing in the little light. she gets up and turns to Foxflight) I am not expecting kits! Maybe you should stop listening to clan gossip and go patrol the borders.-Riversong
*takes a step back* "Calm down. I was only asking." *Shrugs and walks out* ~ Foxflight

*Frowns* "If she was really pregnet then it wouldn;t be that hard to hide. Just stay out of her fur for awile." ~ Cloudwing
(Nods)You can be sure of that.(Finishes up the bedding)There.-Wolfpaw

(Drops back into her den and turns away from the entrance Thinking)Please. Like I'd ever want to have Redstar's kits. And the last thing I need is for cats to think that I wooed my way into getting the deputy rank.-Riversong
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Can I join?

Dovepaw- pretty, small ,fluffy/ long furred light grey she cat with one white paw and blue/ grey speckled eyes
(I'm pretty sure that you can join. :D)
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Pads into camp with kit* U-umm, hello? ~ Claw

*Hides behind her father* ~ Rain

*Yawns and hops up to greet Claw* Hello, I'm Spottedpaw, you know, the cat you tried to claw the pelt off earlier? Doesn't bother me much, but, anyway, this is where you will be staying for a while. Honeyfeather asked for Duskwhisker to feed Rain with Stonekit and Fluffykit, so don't worry about her feeding. I'm sure you want to talk with the other warriors first so.. right this way! * motions with her tail for him to follow*

Uh Okay.. ~ Claw

* leads way to Redstar* ~ Spottedpaw

(Turns in her nest, figures she couldn't go back to her nap she gets up and pads out of the warriors den, sees Claw heading toward them)-Riversong
* looks around camp, curious. she had just gotten there recently-*~Dovepaw
(Sure you can join. You want me to make an announcement about her joining or what?)

*growls to himself thinking of Riversong* "Crazy stupid she-cat." *Looks up and see's Claw. Hops out of the den and smiles weekly* "Hello Claw.: ~ Redstar

"Bye Cloudwing! Blackhawk!" *Goes out of the apprentice den.* ~ Dawnpaw

*Follows Gingerclaw* ~ Ashpaw
(Sure you can join. You want me to make an announcement about her joining or what?)

*growls to himself thinking of Riversong* "Crazy stupid she-cat." *Looks up and see's Claw. Hops out of the den and smiles weekly* "Hello Claw.: ~ Redstar

"Bye Cloudwing! Blackhawk!" *Goes out of the apprentice den.* ~ Dawnpaw

*Follows Gingerclaw* ~ Ashpaw
(awesome. and nah, its fine, we can just play it like she joined recently. thanks0
(Follows her)The day sure just got interesting huh?-Wolfpaw

(Sees Redstar, but doesn't make I contact with him as she walks by)-Riversong
"Yea it did." *Mutters* ~ Dawnpaw

*Glares at Riversong but is confussed by the looks the other cats were giving them. Shrugs it off.* ~ Redstar
Would you ever become one? A queen I mean.-Wolfpaw

(Sees Dawnpaw and heads to her)-Riversong
*Thinks for a moment* "Yes. I think so. I meen, one day when I find the right cat." *Glances at Wolfpaw but quickly looks at Riversong* ~ Dawnpaw
(Opens his mouth to say something but then shuts it as Riversong comes up)-Wolfpaw

Come on. We're gonna see if we can work on your hunting skills.-Riversong

Me too?-Wolfpaw

Only Dawnpaw. She doesn't need any distractions.(Walks off to the entrance)-Riversong
*Smies fades* "Too bad you can't come." *Whispers to him but follows her mentor* "Can we ask if Redstar wants to come and bring Wolfpaw?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Walks next to Wolfpaw* "She's a pretty cat." *Tries not to smiel* ~ Redstar
(Flicks tail)I'm sure Redstar has other plans for Wolfpaw.-Riversong

(Looks up at him confused)Who? Riversong?-Wolfpaw
"No. Dawnpaw." *Meows* ~ Redstar

*Sighs* "Alright." ~ Dawnpaw
O-oh...(Shuffles paws)Yeah. But I don't think that she would ever look my way.-Wolfpaw

Besides, you really need some concentration skills.-Riversong
*Looks up.* "Concent-what skills?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Smiles and nudges him* "Really? Because she does it all the time." ~ Redstar
(Tail flicks again)You need to focus on your prey. Have patience to catch it and, make the right timing to pounce on it.-Riversong

Sh-She does?-Wolfpaw
*Nodds* "Right." ~ Dawnmpaw

"Only all the time." ~ Redstar
Now can you scent anything?-Riversong

Why have you never told me(Buts his mentor's leg) She probably thinks I don't like her... (Looks at the entrance then back to Redstar)Can... Can we join them?-Wolfpaw
*Smiles* "Because I was afraid if I did you would be too busy mooning over her to get anything done." *Teases. Looks at the entrance and thinks for a moment* "You want to?" *Smiles* "Then let's go before they go too far ahead!" ~ Redstar

*Inhails and see's a squirrl.* "That squirrl?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Jumps on his paws)Well then what are we waiting for.(Races to the entrance)-wolfpaw

(Nods)Very good. Now see if you can catch it.-Riversong
*Crouches down and creeps up slowly* ~ Dawnpaw

*Lets him take the lead, seeing how well of a tracker he was.* ~ Redstar
(Lays down and watches in silence)-Riversong

(Scents the air and picks up their scent.)I found it!(Runs off)--Wolfpaw
*gets closer then pounces and kills it* ~ Dawnpaw

*Follows, and quickly catches up with his apprentice* "So what will you do once you find her?" ~ Redstar
(Nods and gets up)Very good. Now do you see what it takes. Now find another. I'll go see if I can catch something further up.( Walks off)-Riversong

(Stops)I... I don't know.(Looks to him)Have any pointers on how to whoo a she cat?-Wolfpaw
*Nods and inhails. Pick up mice* ~ dawnpaw

*Thinks for a moment* "Well you know she likes you, and you like her, so have fun with it. Flirt with her. She-cats are prideful so she won't ask you if you like her. Maybe drop a small hint here their like you did when you asked her if she wanted to be a queen." *Scents her* "She's close by." ~ Redstar
(nods)Drop signs, got it.... Is that how you whooed Riversong?-Wolfpaw

*Picks up the scent of a blackbird*-Riversong
*Looks over at Wolfpaw in shock* "Whoo Riversong? What are you talking about" ~ Redstar
I..I mean is that how you would whoo a cat, example, Riversong... You know if you wanted her to know that you liked her... I just want to know an example.-Wolfpaw

(Stalks forward, but steps on a twig, making a snapping sound, the bird hears it and flutters off)Fox-dung! (Jumps up in the air batting it out of the sky, but it rebounded and flies off she makes one last leap but the previous jump had drained her energy she watches it fly off panting.)-Riversong