WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks over his shoulder from his branch as he hears Dawnpaw's yowl)Dawnpaw? (Looks down at the ground, seeing her unmoving body.)Dawnpaw! (Climbs down the tree and examines her)Dawnpaw?-Wolfpaw

(Whiskers twitch as she climbs into her nest)No, I guess not.(Lays down)-Riversong
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Eyes suddenly open and pounces on Wolfpaw. Smirks* "I win." ~ Dawnpaw

*Walks out of the den* ~ Redstar
(Growls and sits up, pushing her off, and sits up glares at her)Don't do that! I thought you were dead!--Wolfpaw

(her gaze follows him out of the den, thinks for a little then calls to him, voice sounding urgent)R...Redstar?-Riversong
*Whiskers twitch* "I felt the branch breaking under me so I just jumped as it fell." *Lick his ear* "But sorry for scaring you. If you did that I would probably claw you." ~ Dawnpaw

*Turns around and looks at her* "Yea?" ~ Redstar
(Licks his chest fur)-Wolfpaw

(Paws at the nest)T..Thanks, for you know. Looking out for me.-Riversong
*Shrugs* "Your my clan mate." *Says simply, then walks out.* ~ Redstar

*icks his cheek* "Sorry?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Lays head down and curls up her tail over her nose and she drifts off to sleep)-Riversong

It's alright. Just please, no more stunts like that.-Wolfpaw
*Nods and nuzzles his cheek, Then steps back, eyes sparkling.* "Now, even if I had to pull a stunt, I think I won." *Smirks, then sun dancing off her pelt* ~ Dawnpaw

*Walks out of the den leaving her to sleep.* ~ Redstar
(Smiles and rolls eyes)Ok, maybe you won.-Wolfpaw
"Hm. Now what should I do." *Crouches down and pretends to act angry again* "Any ideas fox heart?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Puffs out chest)Do your worse.-Wolfpaw
*Smiles evily* "Sure thing." *Stands up and walks over to him, purrs, and started rubbing her head in him. Twines their tails* "Just remember, this sickens me." *Jokes* ~ Dawnpaw
(His paws tingle and he licks her neck fur)I don't like it either you know.-Wolfpaw
*Snuggles closer, leaning on him,* "Good." ~ Dawnpaw
(Smiles)Good.-Wolfpaw
*Purrs and licks his muzzle* ~ Dawnpaw
(Purrs)I think we could now start our regular walk now?-Wolfpaw
(Purrs)I think we could now start our regular walk now?-Wolfpaw
*Stands up and shakes her pelt* "Yea come on. But don't expect me to keep you warm." *Smiles playfully* ~ Dawnpaw
(his eyes show a bit of sadness)But then I'll be cold.-Wolfpaw

(Twitches in her sleep)-Riversong
"Good. It'll match your heart." *Looks away, pretending not to care* ~ Dawnpaw
My heart? Don't you mean Flowpaw's?-Wolfpaw
*Laughs* "Both. Flowpaw is just evil. But you-" Shakes head sadly* "-You led poor me on, thinking I had I chance, then I find out of only wanted me to keep you warm." *Sighs* "Oh well. Their's always Sunpaw." ~ Wolfpaw
Sunpaw doesn't have a cold heart, he has a frozen heart he'll treat you worse. At least I'll let you keep your pelt, he'd wear it. (Licks her cheek pleading but his eyes mischievous)-Wolfpaw

"Maybe." *Looks away, playfully refusing to look at him* "I guess you have a point. Maybe I'll just keep to myself. I'll keep my pelt and warmth to myself too" ~ Dawnpaw
(Rubs against her)No please, I'll treat you right, and I'll never use you for warmth again.-Wolfpaw
*Purrs and licks his face* "Mouse-brain. I know you will." *Walks closer so that she was leaning into him* "Warm?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Smiles)Is that a trick question?-Wolfpaw
*Smiles back* "No. Because your keeping me warm too." ~ Dawnpaw
(Nuzzles her)Then yes.-Wolfpaw
"Good." *Licks his neck purring.* ~ Dawnpaw
(Purrs)-Wolfpaw

(Jerks awake from a nightmare that she was having, letting out a weak yowl)-Riversong
*Looks behind them* "DO you think we should go back soon?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Looks up from where he was talking to Flashleap and runs inside his den* "What?! Whats wrong?" ~ Redstar
Soon but not now. I want to spent a couple of more minutes with you before we get told off by Riversong.-Wolfpaw

(Trembles and feels a bit embarrassed and looks around confused, forgetting that she was in Redstar's den)N...Nothing, just a bad dream.-Riversong
*Purrs and rubs agenst him* "Sounds good." ~ Dawnpaw

*Tilts head* "Are you sure? You sounded... horrified." ~ Redstar
(Purrs and takes in her scent, twines tails)-Wolfpaw

I'm fine. Just a recurring nightmare...(her claws shredding the rim of her bedding)-Riversong
*Licks his neck and presses closer to him* "What do we do when we get back?" ~ Dawnpaw

"If yours sure.... maybe I should stay." ~ Redstar
(Thinks)Act like we are oblivious to each other's feelings.-Wolfpaw

(Shrugs)If you want. I don't think it'll help much (It'll probably help a lot just to have someone close by, but she wouldn't admit it. The clan saw her as a cat who could handle anything, she wasn't about to admit that a silly little dream scared her)-Riversong
Disappointed, but nodds* ~ Dawnpaw

"Well then atleast I won't worry." *Goes to his nest and yawns. He was tired anyways* "Need any prey?" ~ Redstar
*Frowns and licks her cheek*But we can always act lovey dovey in the apprentices den.-Wolfpaw

(Shakes head and licks chest fur)No thanks, not really hungry.-Riversong
*SMiles at him, the sun shineing off her pelt* "Promise" *Jokes* ~ Dawnpaw

*Yawns* "Then hopefully your nightmares will leave you alone" ~ Redstar
(Nods)Promise.(Observes her pelt) But it'll be hard to do that, with your beauty and all.-Wolfpaw

Yeah... Hopefully. I think it's just the cause of that mouse.-Riversong
*Purrs* "Thanks. But don't worry." *Smiles cockly* "We'll make up for it." ~ Dawnpaw

"Next time I'll get you a fish then." *yawns and curls up* ~ Redstar
(Smiles)Oh? Then I can't wait-Wolfpaw

Maybe that'll work.-Riversong
*Flicks him with her tail* "Me neither. And no one will suspect a thing." ~ Dawnpaw

"Yea. MAybe" *but was already falling asleep*

(I got board yesterday and actually started writeing a story on microsoft word about Redstar and Riversong as apprentices xD It's been fun lol.)
last edited over a year ago
LoL If you ever post it let me read it. XD

We'll be our own spies.-Wolfpaw

(Brushes up fur as a cold wind blows into the den, curls up in a ball)-Riversong

(Forgot to ask, is Riversong's nest next to Redstar's?)
(lol will do!)

"And we won't have to worry about anything! The biggest problem," *Smiles and touches noses with him* "will be getting the den to ourselves" ~ Dawnpaw

*Hears somethign and wakes up but it was nothing. Looks over at Riversong and see's she shivering* "Riversong? You OK?" ~ Redstar

(No. His nest is pushed up agenst a wall slighty closer to the entrance. She wanted to be in the very back. but it's a smallish den so their close.)
(Purrs and lick her nose)Well Ashpaw won't be a problem.-Wolfpaw

(Flicks tail, then draws it back to her nose)Fine.(her shivering hadn't ceased)-Riversong

Ah ok
last edited over a year ago
*Smiles* "He'll be begging Gingerclaw to take him out for battle training so much he probably won't even look at the apprentice den." *Smile fades slightly* "But it won't feel right liying to him." ~ Dawnpaw

"Right." Meows un-convinced. Sighs. He knew she was too stubborn to admit that she was freezing. Stands up and drags his nest over to where she was* "Well I am freezing." *Lies. Gets in the nest* ~ redstar
(Tilts head)We don't have to...-Wolfpaw

(Looks over her shoulder smirks)Is that so? Coming form the cat who sleeps in here every night?-Riversong
awesomecheese commented…
What's happening over a year ago