WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 3308

over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Shrugs * Okay. * Rolls in the patch and then returns to the group. * ~ Spottedpaw

* Lays down and Licks paws * ~ Sunpaw

* Glances at the warriors den * Ripplefang? ~ Duskwhisker ( Wasn't at the meeting BTW )

* Enters warriors den * Hello Ripplefang ~ Stormfoot
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks up from the nest he was in)Stormfoot, it's nice to see you again.-Ripplefang
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Nodds * Nice to see you. So, What have you been doing these past moons? * lays down in his nest 3 pawsteps away * I hear you had raised a litter with Mist? ~ Stormfoot
over a year ago Jen-Law said…
(Yeah I just noticed that too xD)

Yes, we've come a long, long way, and we're wondering if you will be able to take any new cats in. You can tell by our scent that we've been rogues for awhile, after our old Clan being destroyed, we traveled across the land looking for a place to stay and by the looks of this place, it seems very nice. Would you be willing to let my friend and I stay? -Eaglefrost

*nods, voice squeaky and quiet* Please. Eaglefrost and I are very tired...And hungry. *shakes* -Lilypaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
sleeps-smoothpaw
(Nods)Yes, they turned into fine cats. We traveled a lot as well. (Purrs)I did tell the kits about clan stories as well. They loved them. And you? Raised any kits yet?-Ripplefang
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(UG! Fox-dung!)

*Nodds* "I would have to speak with my deputy, but I would be more then willing to. I'll get one of my warriors to show you around and get you soemthign to eat. Honeyfeather!" ~ Redstar

*Bounds forward as Redstar explains. NOds.* "Of course I'll show you around." ~ Honeyfeather

*Raises an eye and padds over* "Alright then. Lay down." ~ Frostpaw

*Mouth drops open* "Shes really coming?!" ~ Ashpaw
lays down-gingerclaw
"Right." *Runs a paw over her stomach and frowns* "Hm... no crowfood lately?" ~ Frostpaw

(I thought Smoothpaw was training with Flashleap? xD)
What are we gonna do? Turn her back to camp? She could run into a patrol. Then they'll ask her why she's out without a warrior.-Wolfpaw

(Watches in worry)You can't die from a stomach ache can you?-Duststorm
*OPens mouth then snaps it shut. Glares at her* "Why did you come anyways and how did you know about Silverpaw?" ~ Ashpaw

"Ashpaw just let her come." ~ Dawnpaw

*Frowns* "You can, but it has to be very severe. And she isn't in that kind of pain." ~ Frostpaw
(Looks at Dawnpaw)But he does have a point. We're the only three that know about Sunpaw and Silverpaw. How did she know about it?-Wolfpaw

(Flicks an ear)-Duststorm

(Returns back to camp with a shrew and a mouse)-Riversong
*Follows with a bird* ~ Foxflight

*Same but with a mouse* ~ Swiftstorm
*Narrows eyes* ~ Ashpaw

"no"shakes head her stomach was abit bigger then it usually was not by much though-gingerclaw
(Places the mouse on the pile, but keeps the shrew)Great hunting today. Make sure you two have your share for today.-Riversong

Maybe you ate to much...-Duststorm
last edited over a year ago
*Nodds but was looking out the camp entrance* ~ Foxflight

*SMiles8 "Well then I knwo the problem. Duststorm? Your going to be a father." ~ Frostpaw
(Picks up the shrew and starts to head to the elder's den until she notices Foxflight)Is everything okay Foxflight?-Riversong

(Blinks in surprise)I'm...Gonna be a father?-Duststorm
Shakes her head* "Yea I;m fine." ~ Foxflight

*Nods* "Yep." ~ Frostpaw
(Stares at her for a couple of seconds then heads off again to the elders den, she was tired and didn't want to deal with anything at the moment. She entered the den and smiled at the elders)-Riversong

Great. You're not here to lecture us about the apprentices too are you.-Shellgaze

(Has a confused look and gives the shrew to her father and lays beside him)No. Why would I do that?-Riversong

A father... Kits? I'm gonna have kits! (Smile widens)-Duststorm
blinks"wait what?"flattens her ears-gingerclaw
(Purrs and nuzzles her)Kits! We're gonna be parents.-Duststorm
"im still confused but i guess im pregnant"sighs"i better go sleep i got dawn patrol"smiles-gingerclaw
(Frowns as he hears the sigh)You don't sound to happy about it...-Duststorm
"im happy but im afraid its gonna hurt"-gingerclaw
*Shrugs* "it will. But I have herbs that can help." ~ Frostpaw

*Rolls eyes* "Redstar was in here eariler. He has forgotten everything!" ~ Blackhawk
"well ok"smiles-gingerclaw
(Licks her ear)You don't have to think about it now.-Duststorm (Toms!)

(Frowns)What did he do?-Riversong

(Takes a bite of the shrew)He was arguing with me about how I let the apprentices go and not change the bedding. (Growls)He even growled at me! That cat has no respect for us elders now a days.-Shellgaze

(Blinks and looks to Cloudwing and Blackhawk for confirmation)-Riversong
*Nods* "Hes right." ~ Blackhawk

"But you both wernt exactly helpful." ~ Cloudwing
"ya not fully"-gingerclaw
"Come see me tomarrow ans I'll see how far along you are." ~~ Frostpaw
(Snorts)Please, saying that an apprentices punishment is more important that letting an elder having a nice quiet time, then I must have been raised wrong. Punishment shouldn't include the elders. It should be an honor to come in here and clear our beddings(Nods to Blackhawk)-Shellgaze

(Looks to Cloudmist then to her father)But daddy. That was the only punishment that Redstar knows of. He...We were both raised with the same punishment that included the elders tending to. You three and Shadowstar punished us the same way.-Riversong

Maybe you should take it easy. I could tell Riversong to take you off the dawn patrol.-Duststorm
"im good i rather take the patrol"smiles"ah ok thank i will"-gingerclaw
(Nods)If you want. (Looks to Frostpaw and smiles)Thank you.-Duststorm
*Rolls her eyes* "Have we forgotten that if yuo and Redstar hadn't gotten their in time, we would be burrying 5 dead apprentices? I think Redstar is looking for any way to show them that they arnt warriors yet and their'll still apprentices." ~ Cloudwing

*Snorts* "You've gone mad." ~ Blackhawk

(Love how Redstars mentor is agenst him)
smiles and yawns pads to sleep-gingerclaw
(Stares at Riversong in disbelief) Last cat I ever thought to defend Redstar. (Looks to Cloudwing)Then he should find some other way to teach them a lesson.-Shellgaze

(Blinks in surprise, opens mouth then closes it to rethink her words)But the warrior code says that the leaders word is law.(Licks his shoulder)If it'll make you three feel better I'll go and talk to Redstar to find out if another punishment can be issued.-Riversong

(Pads to the warriors den, curling up around her to sleep)-Duststorm
"Don't worry about it. This is how Blackhawk and I punished you, and this is how Shellgaze punished his apprentices." *Glares at them." ` ~ Cloudwing

*Shakes his head* "Shellgaze has a point. Why have you been taking Redstar's side recently." ~ Blackhawk
sleeps-gingerclaw
(Blinks and stars at both toms)I'm his deputy, I'm suppose to agree with what he states. It's my job to make things a bit easier for him.-Riversong

(Snorts)Yeah right, you never treated him with respect when he was deputy. And what's this I hear about you sharing his den with him.-Shellgaze

(Mouth drops open in disbelief)Since when did this turn to about me?-Riversong

(XD Elders are the most fun to play)
(oh can i add a elder XD a elder med cat??)
Do it Do it!!!! XD
(lo yes they are! And sure!)

*Mouth falls open>* "Your sharing a den with him?" ~ Cloudwing

*Narrows eyes.* ~ Blackhawk
(ah ok either glaciarfur or starwalker you choose i dont mind XD)
(Hm... GLACIERFUR! *Sighs* That was a fun rp)
(Gosh this is like when your parents find out that you and your significant other have moved in together. XD)

Those rumors better not be true, about you expecting his kits, Riversong.-Shellgaze

(Looks at all of them she just wanted to come in here and have a nice chat with her father)No, they're not! He offered me his den so that I could get some rest. I took it so that the warriors would stop harassing me about it and let me rest. -Riversong
(so you are for glaciarfur and you wolf)
(lol I knwo rigth!)

*Narrows eyes at Shellgaze* "If your daughter was expecting kits it would be an honer. Shes the deputy and shes knows what shes doing!" ~ Cloudwing

*Raises an eye* "But for 3 nights now?" ~ Black
licks paw-smoothpaw
(Love the name Glacierfur :D)

(Looks to Cloudwing)I just don't think that Redstar is a good match for her.-Shellgaze

(Shuffles paws)W-w-well.-Riversong