WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3308

over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Sighs * I've been thinking about moving in with Blackhawk and Cloudwing already. ~ Stormfoot

* Confused * What are you talking about? I didn't go for a fight! I didn't even know what would happen! I was in the meadow Minnowstreak showed me when I was a kit and Chain started attacking me out of nowhere! ~ Spottedpaw
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Rolls eyes, but a smile appears on her face)Furball. (Climbs into the nest and stiffly lays down, the nest was still warm and fresh with their scents, she found herself finding comfort in Redstar's scent. Blinks and shakes head, and curls up to return to her dreams)-Riversong

(Looks to Breezepool and Swiftstorm)Does the Dawn patrol eat before going out?-Wolfpaw
* Walks out and finds Redstar * Hi, When Sunpaw becomes a warrior, I have a request. I would like to become an elder. My pads are getting soft and my back has been aching for a while now. ~ Stormfoot
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Yes. We need you up early and ready to go out with us. ~Breezepool
Oh, okay... Mind if I grab a quick bite?-Wolfpaw
Yes you can. ~Breezepool
(Smiles and pads over to the prey and picks a mouse lays down and eats)-Wolfpaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Padds out of the den and joins Wolfpaw* "Day 1 of our punishment." *Mutters* ~ Dawnpaw

*Waits with Breezepool.* ~ Swiftstorm

*Rolls eyes* "My bad. Next time dont take midnight walks" ~ Frostpaw (As you can see, Frostpaw happens to have an attutide xD I got tired of Med. cats either being too sweet or too grumpy)

*Blinks for second but nodds* "Of course. After Sunpaw becomes a warrior. But I wish you would stay a warrior a little while longer after that." ~ Redstar
(Nods and nudges the mouse to her) and who knows how many days left.-Wolfpaw
*Eagerly finsihes the mouse then licks her lips* "Yea. And redstar thinks he can keep us apart." ~ Dawnpaw

"Come on!" ~ Swiftstorm
(Gets up and stretches, casts a swift glance at his mentor then to Dawnpaw)He's not doing a very good job at it. I would of thought that he'd change Riversong's choices on the patrol.-Wolfpaw
"No he's not. I think he even came up with the patrol himself. Come on." *Follows Swiftstorm* ~ Dawnpaw
Right behind you. (Follows at her heels)-Wolfpaw
*Walks for awhile then turns around* "Were getting close to the borders. Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw go and patrol the Pebbleclan border. Me and Breezepool will go to Sandclan." ~ Swiftstorm

*Looks at Wolfpaw as they leave* "Its like their not even trying." ~ Dawnpaw
(Smiles)But they don't even know. (Licks her cheek and walks to the border)-Wolfpaw
* Mumbles* Bossy furball ~ Spottedpaw

* Nodds * Okay. ~ Stormfoot

* Stands with his mentor * When are we going? I want to catch a fish for Smoothpaw, 2 fat squirrels for the elders, 2 mice for the Queens, and ALOT of stuff for the warriors. Also, a Gigantic Squirrel for Riversong. She looks unfed. Redstar, considering YOUR her mate, you should really watch out about that. We don't want the kits being unhealthy. ~ Sunpaw <------ He's hilarious! Hows Redstar gonna react to dat?
Stay on guard. And do do anything else. ~Breezepool
* Goes over and eats a trout fish * ~ Sunpaw
(lol! And when does he care for anyone but himself? My eye balls almost fell out of my head when i read that xD)

*Stares at sunpaw in disbelief and wonders for a second if maybe Chain had captured the real Sunpaw.* "Sunpaw I'm gad you care, but Riversong is NOT my mate and she is not expecting mine, or any other cats kits." ~ Redstar

*Looks around as they get closer to the Sandclan border.* ~ Swiftstorm

*Purrs and licks his ear, then follows* ~ Dawnpaw

*Looks at Redstar* "Do I really have to hunt with Sunpaw?" *Redstar glares.* "Nevermind." *Sighs* ~ Ashpaw

*Spits a mix of plants on Spottedpaws shoulder, ignoring her comment.* ~ Frostpaw
(Reaches the border and sniffs around wrinkles nose)How can PebbleClan stand their scent.-Wolfpaw
*Walks next to him* "They probably think the same about us. Lets just leave the scent markers and get out of here." ~ Dawnpaw
(Nods and marks the territory)You know, this is easier than I thought. We may not be fully warriors but we're living warrior life.-Wolfpaw
*Frowns* "Not really. When yuo think about it were only doing warrior chores. And apprentice chores. The elders get new moss even if they dont want it. And we cant leave camp without a real warrior. And we can;t eat untill every other cat does. And were busy every second of the day." ~ Dawnpaw
I guess when you put it that way. (Licks her cheek)But I'm glad that my first patrol for the punishment is with you.-Wolfpaw
"Their is no other way to put it." *but smiles when he licks her cheek* "Me too. And hopfully they'll keep putting us on the same ones." ~ Danwpaw
Yeah. The only one to know about us is Redstar. And Riversong doesn't think anything of it. (Smiles) Doesn't seem like we'll be far apart.-Wolfpaw
*Nuzzles him* "I hope not." *Whispers* ~ Dawnpaw
(Purrs)Me neither. Should we head back and meet with the others?-Wolfpaw
*Ears drop slightly but nodds* ~ Danwpaw
(Blinks)What?-Wolfpaw

(Yawns and blinks awake. Stretches and shakes out fur)-Riversong
"I just don't want to go back yet. Since were not aloud outside camp without the warrior, the only time we would really get to be together is in the apprentice den." ~ Dawnpaw
Ok. So maybe we don't have to go back. How about a walk?-Wolfpaw

(Pads out of the den and heads over to the fresh-kill pile, scanning it, deciding on what to have)-Riversong
* Ready to hunt * Come on Sunpaw let's go wait at the entrance ~ Stormfoot

* Gulps down the rest of his meal * Okay, Should we hunt near the PebbleClan border? We haven't been there in a while. * Slightly blushes * ~ Sunpaw <------ You'll find out soon enough. XD

Are you done yet? * Supremely bored * I wanna go out. ~ Fidgeting Spottedpaw

* Sighs * Is he coming? ~ PebbleClan apprentice ( She-cat ) on a hunting patrol and is ' Hunting ' at the border.
"Come on. Hunting patrol." *Walks out the entrance. looks behind her* "We can." ~ Foxflight

*Gives Sunpaw a specious glance* "Why do you want to go to pebbleclan?" ~ Ashpaw

*Perks up* "Sounds fun" ~ Dawnpaw

* Stiffens * Ugh.. No reason? ~ Sunpaw

* Nudges Sunpaw * Come on ~ Stormfoot

* Walks out * ~Storm & Sun

( PebbleClan Apprentice: A She - cat with silver fur and a black stripe running from her nose down to her tail like a badger.
Name: Silverpaw

Eyes: Gold

Other: Secretly meeting Sunpaw )
*Turns her head around* "Ashpaw! Sunpaw! Are you trying to scare off all the prey?" *Sniffs the air* "OK. Sunpaw you can hunt by Pebbleclan. Ashpaw, hunt by the Sky oak, Stormfoot youd do good to hunt by the training pit. I'll hunt by Sandclan." ~ Foxflight
* Nods and walks to the directions given * ~ Storm & Sun

* Makes sure nobody's watching him and slips over to Silverpaw * Hi, Silverpaw! thanks for waiting. ~ Sunpaw

* Purrs* No prob. ~Silverpaw
*Frowns watching Sunpaw and decides to ignore him. Goes to the Sky Oak.* ~ Ashpaw
(Smiles)Come on then. (Bounds off)-Wolfpaw

(Picks a mouse and scans the camp, wondering if any cat would like to share it, her eyes landed on Flashleap and bounds over. Placing the mouse down.) Morning Flashleap. mind sharing a meal with me?-Riversong
*Looks up from licking his paw and smiles* "Sure." ~ Flashleap

*Smies and bounds after him*~ Dawnpaw
(hops over branches)-Wolfpaw

(Lays next to him and pushes him the mouse) How's Smoothpaw's training been going?-Riversong
*Goes a little faster and matches his pace* ~ Dawnpaw

*Takes a bite* "Good. She's a quick learner and shes smart. How about Dawnpaw?" ~ Flashleap

*Sees Riversong and Flashleap and smiles to himslef, seeing Riversong actually talk with her clan mates insittred of thinking of the next patrol.* ~ Redstar
She always was a fast learner as a kit... (Thinks)Dawnpaw... Well it takes time for her to learn something new. But she does eventually get the hang of it.-Riversong

(Side glances at her and smiles)-Wolfpaw
*sniffs the air incase of any unknown cats* Still nothing new...~Breezepool
* Twins tail together * ~Silver & Sun

* Stalks a mouce, pounces and kills * Stormfoot
*Kills a sparrow* ~ Foxflight

*Can't take his mind off of Sunpaw so he sneaks to where Sunpaw was, making sure they couldn't scent him or see him. He might as well be invisible.* ~ Ashpaw

*Smiles* "So like most every other apprentice. So were you injered in the fight last night?" ~ Flashleap

*Smiles back and twines their tail together* ~ Dawnpaw

"Your right. So Sandclan is no trouble." ~ Swiftstorm
(Nods) The she cat tackled me to the ground, and wrenched my shoulder. Not only that (stretches her neck a bit to reveal a bite mark)She almost tried to kill me.-Riversong

(Purrs)I love sneaking around with you.-Wolfpaw
Should we check on the two to see if they have any news? ~Breezepool
*Winces* "Ouch. That had to hurt." ~ Flashleap

*Laughs* "I like sneaking around with you too. Actually, I love doing anything with you." ~ Dawnpaw
(Whiskers twitch)Not when it happened, but after my adrenaline went down you bet it did.-Riversong

(Purrs)At least I know I'm not boring.-Wolfpaw