WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Rolls eyes)Not even a medicine cat can make a she-cat that is not expecting kits produce milk. And no I don't want any other cat raising her. She's already confused as it is. But what about you? She thinks you're her father.-Riversong

About time! This blizzard is getting worse.-Wolfpaw
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Races back to camp with the other apprentices * ~ Spottedpaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Murmurs in sleep-shimmerkir
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"I don't want another Tom raising her." -confesses- "If you don't want to raise her then Sunsplashs kits are about her age." Redstar
(Is right at her heels)Don't go through the entrance. We have to sneak back in.-Wolfpaw

(Looks down at the kit)I..I want to raise her... I just can't give her what she needs...(Flattens ears)-Riversong
last edited over a year ago
Okay * Slows down and sneaks in the back way * ~ Spottedpaw
-nudges her- "We could try. Maybe bourage would help. Just think about it." -licks her nose and licks Shimmerkit- #Redstar

"We can go through the dirt place." #Dawnpaw

"Come v on" -pads through it- #Ashpaw
Mews in her sleep-shimmerkit
* Sneaks in the camp undetected and heads to he apprentices den * Brr! it's cold out there! ~ Spottedpaqw
(Looks at her paws)I will...(Thinks about her duties)But what about my deputyship?-Riversong

(Scrunches up nose)Can never get use to this smell-Wolfpaw
-wrinkles his nose- ;"your telling me." #Dawnpaw

-shakes out his pelt.- "I'm just glad to be back. It's cold!" #Ashpaw

"Hm. Then why don't you go warm up in the den Snowpaw?" -smiled at his pelt. Ashpaw rolls eyes playfully and walk s into the a den- #Dawnpaw

-shifted slightly- "it'll be their waiting for you. I'll have Duststorm take over. And since you aren't expecting, it won't last as long as a real queen" #Redstar
Smiles in sleep-shimmerkit
-licks Shimmerkit head- #Redstar
(Nods) Hopefully no one noticed that we were gone.-Wolfpaw

So when she's old enough to eat fresh kill I'll be able to return to my duties... But then we don't even know if borage will work.-Riversong
Stomach growls-shimmerkit
"Well then if that doesn't work then maybe Sunsplash can feed her and you'll do everything else. That's what what we would do if her real queen was sick." -couldn't help but feel happy. Licks her ear- "You'll do great!" #Redstar

"Only Foxflight knew what we're really doing. She probably told them we were picking herbs or something" -shivers- #Dawnpaw
Whimpers in sleep hungry-shimmerkit
(Smiles a bit as her face starts to feel warm)Uh... Thanks. (hears the kits stomach)We need to head back to camp... She'll starve if we wait till tomorrow.-Riversong

Hope she's a good liar.-Wolfpaw
-looks out worried.- "We can't. It doesn't matter how far away camp is, she's to young to take outside. She'll get sick for sure. Just..." -stands up.- "wait here. I'll go catch something and we'll see if we can't get her to eat it." #Redstar

"She probably b convinced them." -shivered again, cold- #Dawnpaw
Wakes up becuase shes too hungry to sleep-shimmerkit
(Nods and tends to Shimmerkit)Don't worry little one, Re- I mean um daddy will be right back with food.-Riversong

(Nods and leans against her to keep her warm)Better?-Wolfpaw
"ok"smiles looked pained abit-shimmerkit
-can't help but smirk.- "Yea. I'll be back soon." -looks out into the snow and stiffen s a groan, then leap out into the snow, immediately a blast of cold butts into the den.- #Redstar

-smiled and head butts him- "Much. But I bet the apprentice den would be really warm." -eyes sparkling- #Dawnpaw
Stiffens against the cold-shimmerkit
(Shivers and adjusts herself so that her back gets hit by the cold air. Lays her tail over her nuzzles her warmly as if she was her kit)-Riversong

Should of thought of that myself. (Smiels and goes inside the den)-Wolfpaw
-trotting through the snow, quickly catches a mouse- #Redstar

-follows him and lays down in his best with him.- #Dawnpaw
* Wakes up * Where were you guys this whole time? ~ Sunpaw
(Curls around her.Shrugs)Oh you know trying to catch some prey while searching for herbs.-Wolfpaw

You wait, tomorrow will be a big day for you. (Purrs and grooms her once more)-Riversong
-looks up, was almost asleep unroll he woke him up and growls- "Some of us are trying to sleep! But if you must know we were gathering herbs" Ashpaw
-purrs and leans into him- #Dawnpaw
(Purrs and twines tails)-Wolfpaw
Cool? ~ Sunpaw
"ok mama"smiles-shimmerkit
""Yea it was brilliant. Now shut up and let me sleep" # Ashpaww

-purrs and licks his face- #Dawnpaw

-walks in with a mouse- #Redstar
"dada!"mews-shimmerkit
(Nuzzlels her)-Wolfpaw

(smiles and Nuzzles her, hears Redstar's pawprints)Oh good, you didn't take that long. She's very hungry. (Her eyes were warm as she gazes down at Shimmerkit.)-Riversong
-drops the mouse and licks her nose. Then look at Riversong and and noses the mouse over to her- "Here chew this" Redstar
-purrs and rolls onto her back, curling unto his stomach- Dawnpaw
(Sniffs the mouse then takes a bite of it and turns her head to Shimmerkit turns her head so that when she chew the pieces would fall out.)Here Shimmerkit. Time to eat.-Riversong

(Purrs and licks her cheek)-Wolfpaw
last edited over a year ago
-stiffen s a laugh- Redstar
(Twitches her ears)What?-Riversong
"it smelled icky but ok mama"licks it up face skrews up but swallows-shimmerkit
It's just to keep your hunger at bay Shimmerkit. Until we can get you back to camp.-Riversong
"ok mama"-shimmerkit
(Nuzzles her)-Riversong
"love you mama"purrs-shimmerkit
(Smiles and Licks her head)Go to sleep little one. You need your strength-Riversong
Yawns and curls to fall asleep like a good girl-shimmerkit