WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Alright.(Gets up and stretches, the tension can be felt as Riversong passes by him, not even giving him a glance. He enters the medicine den)-Ripplefang

(Coughs but smiles up at him)-Mist

(Walks beside her and licks her ear)I'll take the blame for it.-Wolfpaw

(Wraps his tail around his paws and looks at him)What would you know about it? You're not in here all day. (Says coolly)-Shellgaze

(Lays down in the nest)-Duststorm
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Walks out of the den and follows RIversong* ~ Swiftstorm and Foxfight

*Looks at Ripplefang* "Mist has some good news" ~ Frostpaw

*Smiles* "Na. If I'm moused-brained enough to go with you then I can;t let you take the blame." *LEans into him* ~ Dawnpaw

*Rolls his eyes and trots ahead to Pebbleclan* ~ Ashpaw

"I'm in here enough." *Respunds* "Shellgaze Im trying to teach them a lesson!"~ Redstar

over a year ago smartone123 said…
"i think after dawn patrol im going to see the med cat"-gingerclaw
*Passes by and perks ears* "How come?" ~ Honeyfeather
(Goes out into the forest)-Riversong

(Looks at Mist)-Ripplefang

(Smiles)I'm still expecting kits.-Mist

(Mouth drops open)Really? That's great sweetie. (Licks her head)-Ripplefang

(Purrs)-Wolfpaw

(Licks his paw)Which is also disturbing our time to rest. You ever thought about what happens each time they come in just to change clean bedding.-Shellgaze

(Frowns)Is everything okay?-Duststorm
*Follows not sure what to say she still looked upset about Ripplefang.* ~ Foxflight & Swiftstorm

*Smiles* "I assume thats why shes sick. And it seems the kits will be due soon." ~ Frostpaw

*Smiles and twines their tails* ~ Dawnpaw

*Sighs frusterated* "I doubt you were sleeping. When I looked out you were simply sun basking not even in your nest." ~ Redstar
(Flicks tail, these two cats are always chatty)Why so quiet?-Riversong

(Purrs and nuzzles her)This is just wonderful. I thought you lost the litter, you were so upset.-Ripplefang

(Purrs, but then has a coughing fit)-Mist

(Licks her ears, then scruches up his nose as PebbleClan's territory comes up)-Wolfpaw

(Rolls eyes)I'm not the only elder in this den, Redstar.-Shellgaze
*Exchanges glances with Foxflight* "Were just... tired." ~ Swiftstorm

*Brinsg more honey* "This should help with the coughing" ~ Frostpaw

*Wrinkles nose then stops* "This is it. I would stop the snuggling now." ~ Ashpaw

*Rolls eyes and gives Wolfpaw a smooth lick on the cheek just to get on his nerves* ~ Dawnpaw

"The other 2 would jump up in a heart beat. Shellgaze they cant wiggle out of every punishment!" ~ Redstar
I'm pretty sure you two had enough rest... So Foxflight, what were you talking to Ripplefang about?-Riversong

Thank you. (Laps at it)-Mist

How long do you thing the kits will be here?-Ripplefang

(Purrs and nudges her playfully)-Wolfpaw

(Flicks tail)But to tell them to change the bedding every hour of the day?(Looks unamused)Sometimes an elder can get tired of another elders ranting. (Twitches his ear in Blackhawks direction.)-Shellgaze
*Tail puffs out but quickly fixes it. Shrugs* "Nothing really. I just asked him about Mist and why she just didn't join Waterclan." ~ Foxflight

*Thinks* "Not sure. She should defiantly move into the nursery now. I'd say they be born...this moon?" ~ Frostpaw

*Purrs and nuzzles his neck* ~ Dawnpaw

*Gives them a un-amused look* "Wow. Should''ve just gone into the apprentice den" ~ Ashpaw

"This is the first and last time today!" *Stammers. But totally gets the Blackhawk thing though he felt he had to standd up for his menter* "He served amazingly as a warrior. He desurves ranting time." ~ Redstar
(Ear twitches)Oh.-Riversong

(Nods and looks at her)The queens would welcome you, I'm sure.-Ripplefang

Sorry, dude.-Wolfpaw

And I've served my clan enough to have a peaceful life until the day I join StarClan.-Shellgaze
*The ackward silence was back* ~ Swiftstorm

"He didn;t seem very intreasting." ~ Foxflight

*Nods* "Duskwhisker is the only queen and shes very kind."*Looks at Ripplefang* "If I'm right you knew her as a younger Duskwhisker?" ~ Frostpaw

"I'm not." *Chirps and licks his ear, enjoying getting on Ashpaws nerves* ~ Dawnpaw

*Glares at her* ~ Ashpaw

"Shellgaze! They wern't intrupting anythign imporant!" ~ Redstar

(I feel bad for Redstar... hes loosing this fight xD)
He never was.-Riversong

(Nods) I did. She was a very welcoming cat.-Ripplefang

(Tugs her ear)He's right though. And maybe we should turn it down. We could get caught by a patrol from either clan.Wolfpaw

(Flicks tail in irritation)And my sanity isn't important. (Turns to cloudwing)Young cats these days, just don't understand.-Shellgaze

(And always seems to insult somebody. XD)
"Then why did you like h-" *Foxflight shoves a paw in his mouth.* ~ Swiftstorm

"And she'll welcome you again. I wouldn't move into the nersury soon though because of your sickness. But if Im right it shoudl leave soon."~ Frostpaw

*Raises an eye* "And your not just turning this down for snuggle time with my sister." *Shrugs* "Well its not like Breezepool can punish more then Redstar already had. But if you want to stay then fine." *Turns around and leaps into Pebbleclan* ~ Ashpaw

*Chuckles* ~ Cloudwing

*Mouth drops open* "Shellgaze! They cant learn their lesson if you dont let them! What their being taught right now is that the elders let them get away with everything!" ~ Redstar
(Stops and glares at him as she catches what he was about to say)Let's just get to hunting.-Riversong

(Nuzzles his mate and looks up at Frostpaw)Thank you Frostpaw.-Ripplefang

(Shrugs then smirks as he wacks her ears with his tail, hopping into PebbleClan territory)-Wolfpaw

(His voice has a slight spark of irritation)Last time I checked, letting the apprentices tend to the elders doesn't teach an apprentice anything. It certainly never taught you and Riversong anything when you were their age.-Shellgaze
*Almost falls backawards when he sees her glare. Spits out his sisters tail and keeps silent* ~ Swiftstorm

*Shakes head* Alright. Where too." ~ Foxflighjt

*Smiles shyly* "Just doing my job." ~ Frostpaw

*Growls playfully and chases him* ~ Dawnpaw

*Looks up from sitting and grooming his fur* "Took you long enough." *Dawnpaw stares* "WHy did you wait?" *Shrugs* "Just because your boring dosn't mean your boyfriend is." ~ Ashpaw

*Growls* "Why are you taking everyhing I say a-" ~ Redstar

*Head snaps up* "I know I taught you better and to respect your elders Redshadow!" *Growls* ~ Blackhawk
(Surveys the undergrowth)East border.-Riversong

(Lays her head down)-Mist

(Gets up)I'll leave her here to rest.-Ripplefang

(holds in a snicker)-Wolfpaw

(Huffs and licks his chest fur)-Shellgaze
"Nods* ~ Foxflight

*Goes not wanting to make her any madder* ~ Swiftstorm

*Nods* "Good idea. She needs it." ~ Frostpaw

*Glares at him* "Sometimes I wonder how you 2 arn't mates. You'd be perfect for each other." *Huffs and trots off* ~ Dawnpaw

*ROlls eyes* "Your funny." *When shes gone looks at Wolfpaw* "She was joking right?" ~ Ashpaw

*Growls* "Redstar. And I see where Riversong gets it." *Turns around and storm out* ~ Redstar

(Poor Redstar. Can he never get a break xD)
(Heads off to the east border, catching a whiff of three mingled scents, stops and looks around.)-Riversong

I'll be right outside. If anything changes, you'd get me right?-Ripplefang

(Thinks than shakes his head)Of course.... And come on, she loves me too much to hand me off to you.(Nudges him and follows Dawnpaw)-Wolfpaw

(Rolls eyes and turns in his nest)I remember the days when Leaders never questioned an elders judgement.-Shellgaze

(Nope XD)
*Sniffs and stops* "Whats that?" ~ Foxflight

*Nodds* "Of course. Now leave before I have to chase you out." *Said playfully* ~ Frostpaw

*Pretends to look hurt.* "Are you saying that you perfer my sister over me? And I thought we had somethign!" *Follws them then stops* "Should;t we roll around in something to mask over sent?" ~ Ashpaw

*Snorts* "I remember when caring for the edlers was a honer. Not a punishment." ~ Blackhawk

*Grumbles about Shellgaze* ~ Redstar
(Narrows eyes)SMells like our apprentices... But it does smell stale.-Riversong

I'm going, I'm going. (Purrs and makes his way out of the medicine den, his eyes catch on to Redstar.)-Ripplefang

(Chuckles then stops)You do have a point.-Wolfpaw

(Nods)In my day I enjoyed taking care of the elders. They always had amazing stories to tell while cleaning the bedding. These apprentices will only remember us of our sharp tongues and cranky attitudes.-Shellgaze
*Frowns* "Your right." ~ Swiftstorm

*Remembers what Ashpaw had told her* "It's probably nothing. We shoudl just focus on hunting." ~ Foxflight

*Stops and sees Ripplefang. Raises an eye* "I do hope your not bothering my medicane cat." ~ Redstar

*Looks around then sees a scent marker.* "We could roll around in that." ~ Ashpaw

*Wrinkles her nose* ~ Dawnpaw

"If Redstar didn;t send them so much I'd be different." ~ Cloudwing
(Ignores Foxflight)Either of you know what patrol Redstar sent the apprentices on this morning?-Riversong

(Rolls eyes) No. In fact she's told me some wonderful news.-Ripplefang

What choice do we have? We definitely don't know where the nearest garlic patch is at.-Wolfpaw

(Nods)Same for me as well.-Shellgaze
"ya it's all ok or would you want to go now I mostly want to ask him for something"-gingerclaw
Um, yeah we could go now.(Stands up)-Duststorm
"Ashpaw and Sunpaw on hunting and Wolfpaw and Dawnpaw on dawn patrol. Thats probably why hteir scents are here." ~ Foxflight

*Raises an eye* "Mist isnt sick and you can leave my clan?" ~ Redstar

*Sighs and follows* "This is by far the most embarrsing thing I've ever done." ~ Dawnpaw

*Stands up after rolling in it* "Just roll in it and loose your pride like the rest of us." ~ Ashpaw

*Shrugs* "Sure. Hope your OK." ~ honeyfeather

*Was sorting herbs* ~ Frostpaw
Hmm...(Lingers for a bit then keeps walking)-Riversong

(Narrows eyes)Well no, actually, Mist is sick, and she is also expecting kits that are due this moon.-Ripplefang

(Rolls in it.)Come on, look if I am doing it then you have to to.-Wolfpaw
*Looks at his sister* "You know sometihing" ~ Swiftstorm

"I do not." * Follows* ~ Foxflight

*Sighs and rolls in it* ~ Dawnpaw
(Makes it to the east, and scans the undergrowth)-Riversong

(Looks to Ashpaw)So, now what?-Wolfpaw

Which leads me to my question. I was wondering if Mist and I could return to the clan.-Ripplefang
*Follows a mouse* ~ Swiftstorm

"Now we sneak into camp. I had to go with Breezepool one time on a patrol into their camp. It was a long time ago but I shoud remember how to get their." ~ Ashpaw

*Mouth drops open* "Mist is expecting your kits?!" This woudl not go well with Riversong. BUt if she was expecting then he couldn;t send her away... looked torn but said* "Fine. So long as you remember your place." ~ redstar
(Picks up the scent of shrew and heads off)-Riversong

(Ears twitch)Sounds interesting, I thought we'd just steak out here and wait.-Wolfpaw

(Flicks tail)We are mates, if you forgot. (Dips head)Thank you. I'll return to warrior duties, don't worry.-Ripplefang
"Do I ever stop at easy?" ~ Ashpaw

"Sadly not." ~ Dawnpaw

"You better." *Narrows eyes* "And dont thank me. The only reason I said yes is because your mates pregenet" ~ Redstar
Come on Dawnpaw, put a little adventure in your life.(Nudges her)-Wolfpaw

(Huffs in frustration)Then take it as a thanks for giving my mate a place to stay. Look I know that we never did get along when we were younger, but you're taking it as far as if I killed someone dear to you.-Ripplefang
'My brother is Ashpaw and my mate is Wolfpaw. I have too much adventure" ~ Dawnpaw

"Well you hurt someone close to me. Thats counts dosn't it?" ~ Redstar
(Licks her cheek)Ok then put some more.(Purrs)-Wolfpaw

Last time I checked you weren't close to anyone before I left.-Ripplefang
*Smiles* "Fine then. I guess I dont have a choice." ~ Dawnpaw

"Great! Now come on!" ~ Aspaw

"Last time I checked you never paid attention. I had Honeyfeather, Blackhawk, Coudwing, Sunsplash, and Shadowstar and more. You woudl remember Shadowstar liked me over you right? After all, one of us didn't become deputy." ~ Redstar
(Follows)Alright, slow down, you're gonna get us caught-Wolfpaw

(Narrows eyes)Shadowstar picked you, because you were making it clear that you wanted the position after the last deputy was retired. I just aimed to be a warrior. And if you becoming a deputy then leader is just for bragging rights then maybe I left at the right time.-Ripplefang
over a year ago Jen-Law said…
Hi! I'd love to join if that's okay.

Lilypaw - a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Eaglefrost - very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes
Heads to the med den and waits with duststorm-gingerclaw
(Follows her in)Frostpaw?-Duststorm
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
( Gone for a week in Washington D.C and I missed so much all ready! Wow.)

* See's the three apprentices leaving for PebbleClan and decides to follow But trips and rolls down the hill until at Dawn, Ash, and Wolfpaw's feet.* Uh, Hi. Soo, are we exposing Silverpaw? *Stands up * ~ Spottedpaw

* Heads back to camp with Stormfoot and puts down his prey at the sight of a new rouge in the camp, but then shakes head and goes to the den. * ~ Sunpaw

* Comes out and plays with Fluffykit and Stonekit * ~ Rain

* Purrs at the sight of his healthy, happy kit * ~ Claw

*Basks in the sun * ~ Duskwhisker
*looks around, awaiting to meet with their leader* -Eaglefrost & Lilypaw
(Hisses)You have visitors. (Pads off to the warriors den)-Ripplefang

(Rolls eyes)Great. We don't need a whole patrol for this.-Wolfpaw
(Of course Jen-Law :))

*Looks up* "Gingerclaw? Duststorm? Something wrong?" ~ Frostpaw

*Mouth drops open* "How did you-" Shakes his head* "Yes and we dont need every apprentice with us." ~ Ashpaw

*Growls* "Actually I didn't. I'd say I've done a fairly good job as leader and if you dont think so then ask anyone." *Turns around* "Now if you excuse me, I have new cats to tend too." *Walks over to Lilypaw and Eaglefrost* ~ Redstar
(hey Wolf- can I have descripions for Mist Ripple and Dust?)
(Looks to his mate)-Duststorm

(Flicks tail to the scent marker)If you're tagging along, roll in that.-Wolfpaw

(Curls up in one of the nest, grumbling)-Ripplefang

Sure

Ripplefang-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Mist-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes

(You already have Duststorm but I want to change his description )

Duststorm- Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes
last edited over a year ago
*gives a warm smile to their leader, dipping his head with respect* Hello there. -Eaglefrost

*hides behind Eaglefrost's legs* -Lilypaw
(I did? Opps!)

*nods but with caution* "Hello. Can i help you?" ~ Redstar
(Psst! Katie You have Eaglefrost as your cat. D:)
"i havent been feeling good,my stomach mostly"-gingerclaw