WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs in amusement, and pulls her close with his tail, touching noses with her)Doesn't matter now. We know that our feelings for each other are the same.(Smiles)-Wolfpaw

(Sighs and sits down) Maybe with support-Riversong
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*face gets even redder and her stomach felt weird, but she didn't move away. Licks his ear* "Yea. But how am I supposed to stop staring at you now?" *Jokes* ~ Dawnpaw

*Raises an eye* "Do you see any other cats here? And we have to get you back to camp now. So I'll just have to work." ~ Redstar
(Purrs)Just look away or you'll go blind. I'm not really one for looks you know..-Wolfpaw

(rolls eyes)Oh alright, fine.(Stands back up)-Riversong
*laughs and smiles* "Well I think you are. And I'll shred any she-cat who agrees." ~ Dawnpaw

*Supports her shoulder again* ~ Redstar
Gee Dawnpaw that's a little far fetched don't you think?(Chuckles)-Wolfpaw

(Looks at him and nnods her blue eyes not having their lively brightness to them) I'm ready.-Riversong
*Shakes her head* "No not really." ~ dawnpaw

*Starts walking* ~ Redstar
(His chuckle fades as he sees that she was serious)Uh, right, Then I'll make sure to not look as good for other she-cat(Smiles)-Wolfpaw

(Flicks tail)If I live through this, I don't want to be reminded about it. Especially not this part-Riversong
"Impossable" ~ Dawnpaw

*Smiles slightly* "WHEN you ive, I will remind you most about this part." ~ Redstar
(Smirks at him and rolls eyes)StarClan take me now then, and spare me the agony of hearing it every day.(Purrs)-Riversong

(Smiles)Then let's go find a badger and see what it thinks.(Nudges her to her paws)-Wolfpaw
*Rolls her eyes* "Your cute, but your crazy" ~ Dawnpaw

"Don't worry. You'll be too busy eating and sleeping to hear me." ~ Redstar
Alright, alright, then how about just a walk?-Wolfpaw

(Does a half hearted laugh) And what are you gonna do? Move me to your den to make sure I do that?-Riversong
*SMiles* "Yea. That works." ~ Dawnpaw

*Smirks* "I might." ~ Redstar
(Purrs) THen lets go.(Pads off)-Wolfpaw

(Feels uncomfortable at the thought of it but doesn't show it, her fur bristles) If you do that, you'll end up having me be fatter than a kittypet.-Riversong
*Smiles to herslef and follows him, pressing agenst him* ~ Wolfpaw

"That's better then having you skinner then a loner." ~ Redstar
(Purrs and twines tails)-Wolfpaw

(Flattens ears)Being like a kittypet is never better than anything.-Riversong
*Face goes red but rubs her head agenst him* ~ Dawnpaw

"No, but being fat is." ~ Redstar
It's a nice time for a walk. You know even if it's a cold time.-Wolfpaw

I don't think so.-Riversong
*Purrs and licks his muzzle* "And theirs no one I rather take a walk with then you." ~ Dawnpaw

*Raises an eye* "Really? You think being fat and warm is worst then being skinny and." *gently prods her still trembleing legs* "un-easy and pain filled?" ~ Redstar
(Purrs)Me too. I'm glad you're here to keep me warm.-Wolfpaw

(Shrugs)It's one or the other. I just don't want to be as fat as a kittypet.(Makes it to the camp entrance)-Riversong
*Eyes widen mock hurt* "Thats the only reason your glad I'm here?" *Jokes* ~ Dawnpaw

*Rolls eyes* "No one does. Now go eat and sleep and, if you want," *Smirks* "you can use my den." ~ Redstar
Well duh what else for? (Jokes also)-Wolfpaw

I think I'll take up that offer. (Flick tail)O..Only because I'm tired of all the warriors bugging me when I'm trying to sleep. (Has enough strength to stand on her own she walks through the entrance)At least I'd get a warning when they want something from me.-Riversong
*Sniffs and pulls away from him, her eyes playful.* "Hmp. And here i was thinking you actually had feelings for me." ~ Dawnpaw

*Smirk fades when she says yes and stares at her. But quickly smiles cockly again* "Oh? You meen them asking you about our kits?" *Asks innocently* ~ Redstar

(I totally forgot the clan was hurrassing her about that untill she said that xD)
(Crouches down and smirks) Nope it was all a lie to keep myself warm.-Wolfpaw

(Stops mid-step and backs out of the tunnel, her fur bristling growls)You mean you know that they've been asking me about expecting your kits and you didn't say anything to stop the rumors?!-Riversong

(LoL And now Redstar is in for it. XD)
(lol hopfully he can manage!)

*Sniffles* "I knew you never loved me." *Crouches down too, eyes gleaming.* ~ Dawnpaw

*Blinks suprised* "Of corse I did. As soon as I heard what they were saying I went straight to Honeyfeather and demanded to know what happened. She explained it to me and now shes in the elders checking them for ticks." *Tilts head* "You really think I'd let rumers about you go around?" ~ Redstar
(Sticks tongue out at her)Whatcha gonna do about it?-Wolfpaw

(opens mouth then closes it, and licks her chest fur)Well...(She now felt guilty for believeing that he would)-Riversong
*Growls playfully and pounces at him.* "This!" ~ Dawnpaw

*Rolls eyes* "You probably thought I was even the one who started it right?" *Walks off* ~ Redstar
(Yelps and bats at her ears)-Wolfpaw

(Growls) No you were actually never crossed my mind when they started. (Heads back into the entrance, her head swirling with pain of starvation)-Riversong
*Growls and pinns him* "You made a big mistake" *But her eyes were playful* ~ Dawnpaw

*Rolls eyes* "Sure." *Heads to the fresh-kill pile and gets a good sized mouse, then follows her* ~ Redstar
(smiles and his eyes become innocent)Please have mercy on me.-Wolfpaw

(Walks onto his den with her nose in the air, doesn't sit in his nest but at the far corner where no light hit it)-Riversong
*Growls and shows teeth* "Like you had mercy on my feelings? Never! Now what do you think would be a fitting punishment?" *Snarled and acted fierce but the innocent eyes killed her and she wanted more then anything to just snuggle up agenst him* ~ Dawnpaw

*Follows and drops the mouse once they were inside* "Now, ready to be treated like a queen?" ~ Redstar
last edited over a year ago
(Flattens ears)Anything but snuggles! That'll kill me.-Wolfpaw

(Snorts and turns around on her side so that her back is facing him)-Riversong
*Growls and hops off of him, then laid down next to him, their pelts almost touching* "You'll regreat ever saying that!" ~ Dawnpaw

*Smiles creeped back onto his face though he still was upset about her thinking he'd let the roumers go* "Good. Your even acting like one." *Picks up the mouse and walks to where she was facing and drops it in front of her* ~ Redstar
(Innocently)What are you doing?-Wolfpaw

(Her tail flicks as she stares at it, then to him)That looks like it's for a queen who is actually expecting kits\-Riversong
"Silence!" *Snarls* "If you must know, I'm snuggling you." ~ Dawnpaw

*crouches down and looks into her eyes* "Really? Because think it looks like its for a deputy who, if she dosn't eat it, wont live to have any kits." *Pushes it to her with a paw* "Eat it." *Sounded firm like he did in the forest* ~ Redstar
last edited over a year ago
(Whimpers playfully)But that'll kill me.-Wolfpaw

(Looks down at her paws as she grabs the mouse)Not every she-cat wants kits you know.(Takes a bite of the mouse and chews it slowly)-Riversong
"Good! I hope it's painful!" *Snuggles closer* ~ Dawnpaw

"I don't care. Keep eating." ~ Redtsra
(Purrs and flinches away)Oh starclan, it burns!-Wolfpaw

(Her tail swishes on the den floor)Bossy fur-ball. (Takes another bite)-Riversong
*Purrs and rubs her head on his shoulder* ~ Dawnpaw

"Hm. Keep eating." ~ Redstar
(Purrs and twines tails)-Wolfpaw

(Swallows her bite and pushes it to him)Here.-Riversong
*Looks at him and growls but her eyes were playful* "Your not enjoying this are you?" ~ dawnpaw

"What? I've ate." ~ Redstar
(Playfully stiffens)Uh, no ma'am!-Wolfpaw

I just thought you wanted a bite. Plus I'm getting full.-Riversong
"Good." *gets closer and rubs her head on him* :And I'd better not here a purr." ~ Dawnpaw

*Shrugs and eats it. Licks his lips and looks up* "Thanks. Tired yet?" ~ redstar
(Smirks)What happens if I do?-Wolfpaw

(Washes her muzzle)A little.-Riversong
"Then I'll have no choice but to snuggle you even more and lick your face. And worst of all-" *Shudders* "I'll have to pretend to enjoy it!" ~ Dawnpaw

"Want to sleep?" ~ Redstar
Oh no! (Gets up and runs)You'll have to trap me first to get anymore snuggles! (Laughs)-Wolfpaw

(Yawns and lays on her side)It's the only reason I'm in here right? (Smirks)-Riversong
*Growls and chases after him* "Your not getting away that easy!" ~ Dawnpaw

*Smirks back* "Your catching on." ~ Redstar
(Chuckles and climbs up a low hanging branch)-Wolfpaw

(Yawns again)Only to shut your yowling.(Says with sleepy blue eyes)-Riversong
*Growls playfully and follows* ~ Dawnpaw

"Of course. Wait right here." *Walks out of the den and reappers soon, crrying her nest* "I might have had Honeyfeather clean out your nest and line it with extra moss as well." *Meows, eyes full of mischief* ~ redstar
(Smiles and climbs higher)-Wolfpaw

(Sits up with a mrrow of surprise as he carries in her nest)Um thanks... (Walks over to her nest and paws at the now fluffy moss)-Riversong
*Jumps on the next couple of branches, then, yowls as the branch under her breaks and she falls on the ground, un-moving* ~ Dawnpaw

"Can't have you sleeping on the ground can I?" *Stands up and starts to wakl out* "Call if you need anything!" ~ Redstar