WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 3308

over a year ago smartone123 said…
sniffs she didnt like it when snappaw did this-smoothpaw
goes on-snappaw
(ah XD)
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Carries Silverkit into camp then telles Minnowstreak what he did. Then see's Smoothpaw and walks up "Whats wrong> You don't look very happy" ~ Foxflight

(Its Foxflight's first day as a warrior but since Cloudwing was sent to the elders den and I don't have any other warriors who get on, Smoothpaw will have to make do xD lol)
looks up-smoothpaw
walks away-snappaw
relaxes"he scares me and he always yells at me"-smoothpaw
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks at him)Redstar, Leaf-bare is the hardest season for the clan. The last thing we need are battle wounds that would get infected and spread disease if it came to the rogues coming to attack.-Riversong

(Blinks and whispers to Dawnpaw) Do you think Redstar will listen to Riversong.-Wolfpaw
wakes up-gingerclaw
*shrugs worried *"I hope so" Dawnpaw
"i .. i dint know. I see your point but his mate was killed and he has a kit. Can I really liked turn him away?"I redstar
(Twitches tail, turns her attention to the kit, as she observes it, she turns back to Redstar)I... Guess not. We would probably be worse than rogues to turn them away.-Riversong
Goes out to walk-gingerclaw

*nods then goes back to claw* "you may stat" redstar
(I don't know what to do xD)
(I got this)

*looks at Smoothpaw unsure of what to do* "well unroll redstar gives u ur mentor, wanna go hunting?" Foxflight
"that's be great "-smoothpaw
(Turns to the apprentices)Training has been postponed. Head back to camp.-Riversong

But.-Wolfpaw
Flashleap - Black tom with white tail tip and white paws and blue eyes

I didnt want foxflight to grow up so meet Smoothpaws mentor! lol
*Walks up to Smoothpaw and smiled* "Hi Smoothpaw. Foxflight' redstar said im her mentor" *Foxflight smiled relived* Flashleap
"uh ok"smes confused-smoothpaw
"Come on Smoothpaw. lets see how you hunt" Flashleap
Fallows-smoothpaw
"thats not fair!" Ashpaw
(Gives them a hard stare)You'll have time for training later. Now go back to camp. This is warrior business. If you speak out again you'll be seeing to the elders next time training comes around. Now go.-Riversong

(Flicks tail then dips head, mumbles)Fine. (And pads off)-Wolfpaw
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Pads into camp and lays down to lick at a paw* I hope everything's okay. ~ Spottedpaw

* Brings fresh-kill to Cloudwing and Blackhawk* ~ Sunpaw

If you don't mind, can we bury Amber somewhere around here? It wouldn't be right to let her decompose in the, uh what do you call it? The training hollow? ~ Claw

*Sniffs* Will there be Kits? Like mwe? ~ Adorable Little Rain
Name: Muddystep
Pelt: Brown with black stripes with a lighter under belly
Eyes: Blue

Name: Sandkit
Pelt: a nice smooth ginger pelt with a white paw
Eyes: Green
Other: Spottedpaw's cousin who really likes Wolfpaw. XD

Name: Chain
Pelt: Pure black with one white stripe down his back.
Eyes: Red

Name: Sarah
Pelt: White with black stripes
Eyes: Brown
Other: Blind,but a good listener and can fight well. Chain's mate.
"But-" *reluctantly dips head and walks away* "well their goes training" *mutters to Wolfpaw and Dawnpaw* Ashpaw

*sighs* "Another day." Dawnpaw

"...Sure thing Claw. And stay as long as you need." *manages a faint smile at Rain* "A couple' yes" Redstar

(Im on vacation and have to use my moms kindle so sory if i take longer to reply. @ Dove - i dont have enough cats to mentor apprentices so do u care if one of yours mentor Sandkit?)
We would of already been training if they showed up. What took them so long?(Tail lashes)-Wolfpaw

I'll lead the way to the burial place.-Riversong
*growls and throws himself on the groud* "Who knows." Ashpaw

*looks from Ashpaw to wolfpaw* "you act like its the end f the woekd" Dawnpaw

*smiles at Smoothpaw* "Come on. Hunting" Flashleap
Yeah, well this is one more day wasted from the day we become warriors.-Wolfpaw
"Exactly" Ashpaw
*rolls eyes* 'Yea. right." Dawnpaw
over a year ago Tangxinyuan said…
*Wimpers*"I wanted to adventure, Foxflight"~Silverkit
(Dips head to Claw)Follow me.(Pads off)-Riversong

(Licks chest fur)It just sucks.-Wolfpaw
*yawns* "Yep. now we get to enjoy being board."I Ashpaw

*growls* "You'll never be an apprentice if you get into trouble" Foxflight
( Sorry! Uh, Muddyfoot can mentor Sandkit, Whatever's best for you)

Thank you, Riversong, Thank you too Redstar. * Carries Amber on his back to the burial place* ~ Claw

* Follows silently* ~ Rain

*Rolls onto back and looks at Ashpaw and Wolfpaw upside down* I don't like not training either, but you can't always get what you want right away. I still want to be a warrior, but I'll wait as long as I have to. Besides, not everything is about fighting. The first thing I was taught was that fighting is usually to defend yourself and people you love. Also, of course to offend, but you only offend if you have to. Not just to kill people in cold blood. Okay sorry if I anger you, but you have to learn to be patient. ~ Suddenly wise Spottedpaw

Hmph that's what you think. I taught myself that no cat is trustworthy and to kill anything in my way ~ Sunpaw

* Goes off to find Blackheart* Where did he go? * Trips and hits head on tree root* I see StarClan? Why? ~ Featherpaw
last edited over a year ago
*glances at Spottedpaw* "I agree with sunpaw more then I agree with u on this and that's when u know your wrong. Besides how can we do any of what u said whenever our mentors always cancel our sessions?"I *asks starting to get frustrated with her* Ashpaw
(Nods but blinks in surprise as Ashpaw agrees with Sunpaw)The quicker I learn the quicker I'll be to defend the clan. Any enemy won't be patient and attack a healthy group of. But (Glares at Sunpaw and Ashpaw) I will most likely want answers first than to kill on the spot.-Wolfpaw

(Takes him to a wide sheltered space)We burry our deceased here. Would you like help burring your mate?-Riversong
(Shrugs) "I never said I would kill un-fairly. But some cats will attack on the spot before I have time to ask questions. And their not going to hold. Their going to kill out of cold blood." ~ Ashpaw

"Will I agree with Spottedpaw." ~ dawnpaw

*Follows with Claw and sticks close to Riversong's side* ~ Redstar
(Rolls eyes)I'm done here. (Pads off to the apprentices' den)-wolfpaw

(Whispers to Redstar)Poor chap. I don't think that I would be able to coup with losing my mate.-Riversong
(Smiles playfully* "Since when do you have a mate?" *Smiles fades and he becomes serious* "But I dont think I coud either. And having a kit..." ~ Redstar

*Yawns and streaches* "Well if I cant go training then I'll go hunting." ~ Ashpaw

*Watches Ashpaw and Wolfpaw and sighs, frusterated* ~ Dawnpaw
(Rolls eyes)If I ever did have a mate that died. (Shakes head) I would never want my kits to grow up with out a mother or father...-Riversong

(lays in his nest, letting out a grunt)-Wolfpaw
"So what do we do once he burries Amber?" ~ Redstar

*Heres Wolfpaw and smiles faintly* ~ Dawnpaw
(Looks at him)That's your call.-Riversong

(Curls up)-Wolfpaw
*Sighs* "I want him to stay but I don't want to put the clan iin danger. He was my friend but I dont remember you and him ever getting along well. And he has a kit but we barely have enough to feed out-selves when leafbare comes." ~ Redstar
(sighs and touch her nose to his shoulder)I know you would figure out what's the right thing to do.-Riversong
Sits thinking to herself alone-gingerclaw
*Thinks for a moment* "I'll let him burry Amber and stay as long as he needs to and once he can think strait I'll ask him what he would like to do." ~ Redstar

*Board.* "Well if Redstar and Riversong won't teach fighting, maybe my mentor will do something." *Walks up to Gingerclaw (His mentor)* "Hi Gingerclaw! Redstar and Riversong were going to teach fighting to all the apprentices but they had to cancle. Do you have anythign for us to do today?" ~ Ashpaw
(Nods)Sounds like a leader's plan.-Riversong
"Yea. A leaders plan." *Mutters watching Claw burry his mate* ~ Redstar
over a year ago awesomecheese said…
*runs up to Dustywater* "Are we ever going to train?"- Shellpaw
*Glances at Shellpaw* "Your telling me." ~ Ashpaw