WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3308

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Blinks* "Riversong woud take a little more work then that. if you wanted to mess around with them some, and you know that wont come straight out, like Dawnpaw, flirt. With Riversong, it would annoy starclan out of her if you flirted and denyed everything. Amd if you wanted to get Riversongs attention, make a point of talking to her and, for fun, tackle her. Start a pay fight. And lastly, for Riversong-" *Starts to smile coyly* "Pick a fight. One you know that you can defend yourself well on. Whenever you win, kinda rub it in her face. Be cocky about it. It'll bug her more then anything." ~ redstar

*Pounces and kills it*~ Dawnpaw

*heres somethign and twitches an ear. Realizes it and growls* "And that, was Riversong missing a catch bevcause she isnt eating." *Looks at Wolfpaw* "If you heard us fighting in my den, then was real. Not flirting." *Sighs* :Right. Anything else? Just remember: Flirt, be cocky, mess with her, and you'll be fine." ~ Redstar
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
um... Ok.(Turns around and repeats the last thing that his mentor had said, thinks *He sure does knows how to get Riversong's attention... Of course! They're mates after all!* Turns back to Redstar.) Thanks Redstar, and congratulations. (Runs off to find Dawnpaw)-wolfpaw

(Walks back to the snapped twig and swipes it aside)You stupid piece of mouse dung. (Stalks off and scents for more prey)-Riversong
*Smiles* "Wel-" *Smiles fades* "On what?" *Calls after. But he was too far to here. Shrugs and go to find his deputy* ~ Redstar\

*Smiles to herslef and scents a bird* ~ Dawnpaw
(Slows down, and takes a slow breath as he scents Dawnpaw closer)Flirt be cocky, play it cool.-Wolfpaw

(Listens to her surroundings, picking up the scuttering of tiny paws)-Riversong
*Croushes and stalks closer, un-aware of Wolfpaw* ~ Dawnpaw

*Scents Riversong and follows the trail.* ~ Redstar
(Looks through the bush and sees that she's stalking, stays quiet and watches)-Wolfpaw

(Scents the air and picks up the scent of a mouse)-Riversong
*Twitches an ear then leaps but misses narrowly* ~ Dawnpaw

*Finds Riversong but since she was hunting, decides to keep quite.* ~ Redstar
(Frowns)That was a good formation...-wolfpaw

(Crouches down and creeps forward, makes her way closer to the mouse. Wiggles hunches and pounces, using her out stretched paws to break its neck, barely missing it.)-Riversong
*Walks out next to Riversong* "Could've caught that if you were eating." ~ Redstar

*Jumps in suprise* "Wolfpaw! You scared the fur off of me!" *licks her fur down embarrassed* ~ Dawnpaw
(Spins around surprised, but growls when she sees Redstar)So I miscalculated. all cats makes mistakes.-Riversong

S...sorry. I didn't mean to.-Wolfpaw
*Padds closer* "But that mistake shouldn't have happened." ~ redstar

*Sighs* "Dont worry about it. I already caught a squirrl and a mouse" *Meows proudly* ~ Dawnpaw
(Lowers ears)It's just one mistake. I'll catch another one.-Riversong

(Smiles)Wow that's(Steps out but trips on a root and falls on his chin)awesome. (Groans)-Wolpaw
*Raises an eye* "Um yea I guess so. Are you OK? You seem a little out of it" ~ Dawnpaw

"Maybe you will. And maybe you won.t'" *Sees a mouse* "Watch this* "Stalks it for a second then pounces and kills it perfectly* "And THATS how you do it." ~ Redstar
(His face turns red)Yeah. I'm fine.-Wolfpaw

(Hisses)I'm not your apprentice, I don't need to be shown how to catch prey. (Pushes past him)-riversong
*Falls in step with her* "Thank Starclan your not! And apprently you do." *Flicks ear* "So on happier topics, our apprentices are in love." ~ Redstar

*Trys not to laugh* "No I dont think you are. I don't even think your Wolfpaw. Wolfpaw would be cool and collected where as you look like your trying to swallow a mouse." ~ Dawnpaw
(growls wanting to claw his ears off, but at the mention of her apprentices she stops herself)I know. And for starclan's sake I hope they don't find out until their warriors. (Flicks tail annoyed)-Riversong

Well maybe I decided to change things up. And I can swallow a mouse thank you very much. (Smirks)-Wolfpaw
"Starclan can't help you their. I just told Wolfpaw" ~ Redstar

*Smiles* "Sure thats it. Sure your not sick?" *Asks with mock concern* ~ Dawnpaw
What? (Gets in his way)Redstar, so help me, if my apprentice is to get distracted by some tom,...(growls)Why would you even tell him?-Riversong

I'm sure. Looks I'm not sick and I'm pretty sure that the only thing that matters right now i that Redstar is letting me work with you right?(Smiles, hiding that his confidents is fading)-Wolfpaw
*Shrugs and smiles* "because he was moonign over her and I couldn't leave the poor tom hanging." ~ Redstar

"He is?" *Asks excidily but quickly blushes* "Um, great." ~ Dawnpaw
(Rolls eyes)Toms! The last thing she needs right now is a distraction.-Riversong

(Nods)He headed off to find Riversong. (thinks of an excuse)He said that we should try working in pairs. But honestly I think that you do better without me. (Smiles and looks at his paws)-Wolfpaw
last edited over a year ago
*Raises an eye* "Who are you and what did you do with Wolfpaw?" ~ Dawnpaw

"I think the first thign she needs is fun. It can't be easy with such an up-tight mentor." ~ Redstar
Fine here's the truth (Crouches down playfully)I killed him and threw him in the river. I'm his long lost evil twin brother Flowpaw.-wolfpaw

(Flicks tail)I am not up tight.--Riversong
*Laughs* "Well I really wish you hadn't" *Crouches down too so that her face was closer to his* "Because I kinda miss him." *Leans forward and licks his nose* ~ Dawnpaw

*Smiles to himself then thinks about what Wolfpaw said about Riversong. Maybe he could pull this off.* "Of course you are. always running around, ordering cats, watching apprenties. You need to relax. And eat." ~ redstar
(Mrrows and sits up his nose twitching, and his face becoming red.)-Wolfpaw

(Fur bristles she lets out a growl) I'm doing my duty as deputy. I can relax when I want to. (Turns around, her tail slapping him in the face as she stomps off) And I do eat my share.-Riversong
*Smiles cockly. He had this in the bag. Trots up to her* "Really? Because it looks like you eat nothing. Honestly RIversong, your going to kill yourself. But if your so sure. Come on. Lets see how our apprenties are getting along." ~ Redstar

*Smirks to herslef* "You know Flowpaw, you don't seem that evil." *Walks up next to him and sits, knowiing full well that their pelts were brushing and licks his ear* ~ Dawnpaw
(Her fur fluffs all the way up, something that happens when she's really annoyed)Then maybe that's all that I eat. And I don't think that I would want to. I don't want to witness a disaster.-Riversong

(His tail fluffs up)I-I don't? B-but I am!-Wolfpaw
*Sighs annoyed and decided to mess with her later.* "Would you clam down? You snap at every cat now, your skin and bones, you can't even catch prey! I know you were trying to do the nobal thing but you matter too you know!" ~ Redstar

*Shakes her head and stands up smiling* "No your not.But if you find you brother, tell him I said hi." *Smiles and starts to walk out.* ~ Dawnpaw
I know what I'm doing. And I believe I'm doing the right thing.You may not see it but I do.-Riversong

(Blinks and shakes head, getting his mind straight then crouches smirks )I'll show you evil.(Pounces on her, rolling with her)-Wolfpaw
*Yelps in suprise and blinks when he pins her* "H-how did you-?" *Still shocked* ~ Dawnpaw

"But your not! Starving yourself is not the right thing. Slowly, your just putting youself in more pain by trying to do what you can't!" ~ redstar
(Smirks down at her)Practice.-Wolfpaw

I'm putting the clan first, I took an oath to protect it with my life. And if me dying to keep the clan strong during leaf-bare then i did my duty.-Riversong
"No it won't!" *Growls* "Right now then clan is fine! They don't need you to die!" ~ Redstar

*Manages a shaky smile* "So I found Wolfpaw again." ~ Dawnpaw
(Gives out a low growl)I'm preparing them. I won't let (Her voice cracks as if she was holding back tears)I won't let some cat starve at the worst of leaf-bare. (Digs her claws in to the ground as she remembers her mother dying of starvation, last leaf-bare with her unborn siblings.) Not again.-Riversong

(Smiles)If you want him to stay.-Wolfapw
last edited over a year ago
"So you'll just leave me?!" *Shouts at her before he realizes what he was saying.* ~ Redstar

*Smiles and licks his nose* "Yes, I do." ~ Dawnpaw
(Blinks in surprise)What will it matter to you? You'll see me in StarClan, when you'd go and visit the Moonpool-Riversong

(Nose twitches) Then he'll stay, if you answer this question...Would you...Would you like to be more than just friends? (Blushes)-Wolfpaw
*Stares at her* "How can you accept this so easily?" *Then stops. Growls* "Fine then. Starve yourself to death if you want to be so nobal! but when you took the oath, you took it to protect it at the cost of your life when it came to it! Not whenever you decided you wanted to be a hero!" *Snarls* ~ redstar

*Purrs but the question catches her by suprise* "W-What?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Growls)I don't need your down talk! I can prove to you-(Yowls in pain as her stomach feels like something is eating her from the inside out, grits her teeth and sinks down)-Riversong

(Widens eyes, thinking that maybe Redstar had been reading the signs wrong. he jumps off of her)N-nothing. (Looks down at his paws)-Wolfpaw
*Sighs and walks up to his shoulder* "And your gone again." ~ Dawnpaw

*Eyes widen and growls fiercely* "Stupid she-cat! I told you this would happen!" *Growls and walks over to her, and props her back up with his shoulder* ~ Redstar
What do you mean by that?-Wolfpaw

(Grinds teeth in pain as she is pushed back up)-Riversong
"This is a bad time, I knoI told you so." ~ Redstar

"I meen one moment your cocky and nothing seems to get in your way. The next though, you-" *Whiskers twitch* "Tripping over tree branches." ~ Dawnpaw
(has a weak growl)Just give me a moment. (Shuts her eyes and slows her breathing, relaxing herself)-Riversong

(Shrugs)It was only one time that I tripped over that branch.-Wolfpaw
"My point stays the same." *Eyes soften and flicks him with her tail* "I like you Wolfpaw. A lot. And if I see any she-cat staring at you I'll shred them. But do you know what our mentors would do to us if they found out that we were mates while we were still apprentices?
*Supports her with his shoulder* "Come on. Trya dn walk. Were going back to camp." *Meow was firm* ~ Redstar
(He blushes )I like you to, Dawnpaw... But Redstar wouldn't mind... That's why he let me come and practice with you on hunting. I don't think he'd mind.-Wolfpaw

(Sighs) Fine. But if any cat asks, I fell wrong on my paw, and walking with a limp.(Her paws couldn't help but tingle as his firm voice. He sounded like a leader)-Riversong
*Glares at her* "If any cat asks, you haven't been eating right and it caught up to you." ~ redstar

*Licks his cheek* "Don't blush. It ruins the whole Wolfpaw affect. And even if Redstar dosn't mind, Riversong would claw you." *Then stops* "How did Redstar know I like you?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Glares at him as well)Fine. (Looks away and mutters under her breath)Stupid, bossy, fur-ball.-Riversong

(Puffs out his chest)I can't help it, sometimes it's hard to control...(Thinks)He said something about he'd notice the signs-Wolfpaw
*Felt the blush creeping up in her face* "Their were no signs." ~ dawnpaw

"Stupid bossy fur-ball and your clan leader." *Didn't move from her side and his voice still held the frim tone* ~ Redtsra
Now look who's blushing. He said that you'd look my way when I wasn't looking.(His voice sounded like his usual self)-Wolfpaw

Sorry...(She was becoming hot under her pelt with each second of his closeness)Can we just go now?-Riversong
*Shakes her head trying to look normal* "Well then he lied." *Wondered if Redstar had noticed anything else* ~ Dawnpaw

*Licks her ear then tilts his head* "Do you think you can walk." ~ redstar
But you just said you liked me? (Wiggles brows)Was it just a coincidence?-Wolfpaw

(Holds back a mrrow of surprise by the lick.Thinks then nods) I think so. (Stands staight but her legs were trembling.)-Riversong
*face flushes red* "Yes. That's all it was." ~ Dawnpaw

*Shakes his head* "You can't get all the way back like that." ~ Redstar