WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3308

over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
Oh, Umm sure,~ Dustywater

Yes Thank you I won't take long to bury my Amber. ~ Claw

* Snorts* Tomz, weird and annoying * Gets up* ~ Spottedpaw

* Dies* ~ Featherpaw

* Eats mouse while kits are sleeping* ~ Duskwhisper

* Watch kits* ~ Stormfoot
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(She was never one for death, her tail twitched uncomfortably and her fur was rising.)You know... I think I'll head back to camp. One of us has to be there to keep order. Maybe you should help Claw. I think he needs a friend right now.-Riversong
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Looks at Riversong but nodds* "Go ahead." *Walks up to Claw* "Need any help?" ~ Redstar
*Rolls eyes* "your telling me." ~ Dawnpaw
Swiftadder-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Other: Brother to Foxflight but was made a warrior before her after proving himself.

Honeyfeather-(KatieK102)-Pretty white she-cat with a black splosh over her right eye. Has pinkish eyes.

Other: Not a new warrior but not quite a senior warrior yet.
last edited over a year ago
(Sighs in relief and pads off to camp)-Riversong
*Looks in as Riversong approches* "why so relived?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Eats fresh-kill* ~ Foxflight and Swiftadder

over a year ago smartone123 said…
(what i missed?)
(Looks at her, thinks of something, so that she doesn't have to reveal her secret) Redstar, has decided what to do with Claw.-Riversong
(NM Smartone. Redstar is taking care of a rouge and I made Shadoweyes Spottedpaws mentor and Gingerclaw is Ashpaws mentor.)

"Oh." *Flicks ear, sastified* ~ Dawnpaw

*Looks up* "Whats he going to do?" ~ Honeyfeather
(ah ok)
"hello"says hello-gingerclaw
is quiet in the corner-shadoweye
*Flicks ear letting Riversong know that he saw her. Then walks up to Gingerclaw* "Do we have anything planned for today?" *asks almost begging* ~ Ashpaw
"well oh course"smiles"fighting practice"-gingerclaw
*Sighs relived* "that works! That defintly works" ~ Ashpaw

*Flicks ear looking in Ashpaws direction* "He's got engery." *Mutters to Riversong* ~ Honeyfeather
(Nods to Honeyfeather)Redstar has decided to let Claw and his kit rest here for a bit, until he can gather his senses and leave.-Riversong
smiles laughs-gingerclaw
*Looks up* "He has a kit?" ~ Swiftadder

"So when are we going?" *Asks happily* ~ Ashpaw
(Nods) She's very young. He had a mate to but he says that she was killed by rogues that attacked him.-Riversong
"Then what will he do about the kit?" ~ Swiftadder
We were hoping that one of the queens would be able to spare some milk.-Riversong
"soon"smiles-gingerclaw
*Thinks for a moment* "Maybe Duskwhisker? She only has 2?" ~ Foxflight
(Nods)She could work. I just hope that she wouldn't mind-Riversong
"I'll go and ask her now." *Offers* ~ Honeyfeather
Thank you.-Riversong
*Stands up* "no problem* ~ Honeyfeather

*Happy that he would fainally get to do some battle pratice, sits down with hhis tail curled around his legs looking like an angle* ~ Ashpaw
"lets go"heads out waiting-gingerclaw
(Nods and walks off to the fresh-kill pile)-Riversong
sits thinking-shadoweyes
(Nods to Shadoweyes)Greeting(Sniffs the pile)-Riversong
over a year ago Tangxinyuan said…
*hangs head* "sorry mother"~Silverkit
(Picks up a trout and heads to the elders den, walks in)-Riversong
"hello"-shadoweyes
*Looks up at Riversong and smiles* "Hello RIversong." ~ Cloudwing
(Smiles at her old mentor places the trout down)Good evening, Cloudwing-Riversong
*Prods it* "It looks fine. Thank you." ~ Blackhawk

*Takes a bite* "So, hows being deputy?" ~ Cloudwing

*Jumps up and follows* ~ Ashpaw

*Glances at Smoothpaw* "So, hunting?" ~ Flashleap
Well, it does have a lot of responsibilities. A lot of decision making with the leader too.(Licks paw and wipes it over her ear)-Riversong
nods-smoothpaw
*Smies proudly* "Ah with the leader. Always knew he had potential" ~ Blackhawk

*Rolls eyes at Blackhawk.* "Of course. That's why you always told him if he didn't shapen up he would become a medicane cat." *Eyes sparckle* "So how do you and Redstar get along? better then when you were apprentices I hope." ~ Cloudwing
Oh yes. Way better than our apprentice time. (Her pelt feels hot and her paws tingle at the memory of them play fighting when they got distracted from training the apprentices. Clears throat) He actually turned into quite the cat. I mean he certainly isn't that braggy anymore.-Riversong
lisens to them-gingerclaw
*Raises an eye* "Not braggy? That isn't Redshadow." ~ Blackhawk

"No. It's Redstar." *Looks back at Riversong and see's how shes nervous and smirks* "Quite the cat huh? How so?" ~ Cloudwing

"Come on! We can listen to the elders later Gingerclaw!" ~ Ashpaw
(Catches her smirk, frowns and looks away, ears flattened, she blushes)I did say that he's not braggy right? He's less of an annoying furball. That's what I was getting at.-Riversong
*sNORTS* "Maybe one day Spottedpaw and Sunpaw will say that." ~ Blackhawk

"Your just mad your moss was damp." *looks to Riversong* "Of course that's all you were getting at." *Though her voice gave away that she didn't believe it* ~ Cloudwing
It is! Besides...(Licks her chest fur) I busy being a deputy. I have other thing to worry about than... That thing that you think I'm worrying about.-Riversong
"hehe so cute"looks at her"you have all your life no need to rush"smiles at her-gingerclaw
(If you were talking to Ashpaw, he's a boy xD)

"*Shuffles paws restlessly* ~ Ashpaw

*Smiles* "Of course. And thanks for the fish." ~ Clouldwing
(forces a smile and dips head)You're welcome. (Turns to Blackhawk)I'll see to it that Wolfpaw gets you fresh bedding.-Riversong
*Smiles* "Thanks Riversong." ~ Blackhawk
(Give them one last nod and heads out of their den, shakes her fur, still feeling warm)-Riversong