WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3308

over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
(Lol Okay)
*eyes get a deep blue when she is angry and shakes head* Your foolish actions earned you this Ashpaw. I very disappointed in you as my apprentice. I expect you to make me proud and not do anything stupid. I see as that you have failed to acquire some common sense. ~Breezepool
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Tilts his head* "Why make those apprentices? For the ones who were smart enough to stay home, they don't have elder duties untill your punishment ends." ~ Redstar

"Sorry for disgracing you Breezepool." *Mutters, under hsi breath* ~ Ashpaw
Redstar, when will their punishments be over? ~Breezepool
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Hm, sounds better.-Riversong

What? But--Wolfpaw

(Yawns)I'm done here. Tired of hearing young warriors argue. Wolfpaw, Dawnpaw, and Sunpaw, will join the dawn patrol with Breezepool and Swiftstorm. (Flick tail in good bye and limps back to Redstar's den, her tail disappearing at the entrance)-Riversong
"Fixes a fierce glare on Wolfpaw* "If you have any sense left you'll shut that mouth." *Looks at breezepool* "Untill I feel I can trust them again. I'll join you in a second Riversong. Breezepool, Honeyfeather, Stormfoot, you can go back to the warriors den. Apprentices, your den, and Wolfpaw stay here" ~ Redstar

*Finishes healing* ~ Frostpaw
*nods and heads back to den* ~Breezepool
last edited over a year ago
(Looks down at his paws, he'd pushed his luck.)-Wolfpaw
*Walks back to the den and past Wolfpaw* "Sorry for getting u in this." *Whispers* ~ Ashpaw

*Follows her brother and gives Wolfpaw a sorry look.* ~ Dawnpaw

*Goes to the den* ~ Honeyfeather

(His eyes follow them to the apprentices den, he then looks at Redstar, and gives a nervous smile)-Wolfpaw
"I kknow I've taught you better then this. So why would you do something so insanely mouse-brained?" ~ Redstar

I just wanted to be brave like you. I wanted to put battle plans in motion like how you said you did in those stories. And Like Dawnpaw said become a hero.-Wolfpaw
*Sighs* "I get that but... you..." *Growls frustrated.* "I honestly don't know what to do with you 5. How am I soupposed to trust you now Wolfpaw?" *Sighs* "I want you foucesing on your punishment. So untill its over, no Dawnpaw." ~ Redstar
(XD Seriously?)

(Stares at him, jaw agape)But Redstar!-Wolfpaw
(Yea. I liked the whole forbidden love thing. So now they have a reaosn xD)

"This is to make sure that you stay focuesd." *Meows firmly* "Now you can go back. I'll see you in the morning" *Gently nudges him then goes to his den* ~ Redstar
(Walks back into the app den, grumbling)-Wolfpaw

(Blinks open her eyes as she hears paw steps)-Riversong
*Gets into the nest* "Was I too harsh?" ~ Redstar

*Was asleep* ~ Ashpaw

*Looks up* "What did he say?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Lays in his nest)That I need to focus on the punishment... Let's just say that Redstar won't be happy if he sees me with you.-Wolfpaw

No. If anything, it was the perfect punishment. They want a warrior's life they got one.-Riversong
*shakes head* I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with that little rascal. ~Breezepool
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(ah ok and no its just i never knew how to jump back in)
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Heads back * ~ Sunpaw

* Limps toward the apprentices den as well and thinks : I hope they don't ask me what I was doing in the first place * ~ Spottedpaw

* Scratches ear * They'll learn someday. * Heads in the nursery to check on the kits and his mate * ~ Stormfoot

* Looks up * ~ Claw
"I guess so but I am kinda afraid they'll work themselves to death" *Shakes his head* "I never thought any apprentice coud get into more trouble then we did." ~ Redstar

"No way... he said that we cant be together? I thought he soupported it!" ~ Dawnpaw

*Was asleep* ~ Ashpaw

*Looks up* "What did Redstar want?" *Asks Breezepool.* ~ Swiftstorm

(How old is Breezepool?)
(@ - Smartone - It's fine. If it would clear up the confussion, maybe delete 1 or 2 of the cats. I would keep Smoothpaw. Flashleap is her mentor so she would always have something to do)
(shadoweyes and the other tom then)
They'll pace themselves. (Lays tail tip on his flank)But you do have to remember that this is a new generation of warriors. They're gonna act stupid and selfish. And get into more trouble than what we could have ever thought of when we were their age.-Riversong

Apparently not anymore.-wolfpaw

(LoL Redstar supports a ship. XD)
(K. I'll take them both off. Just have Gingerclaw and Smoothpaw sleep. About to time skip)
(Wait but don't we need toms? o_0)
(lol. Well he did anyways xD)

"I guess. I'm tired. Night Riversong." ~ Redstar

"Well... are we going to listen?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Curls up)Night Redstar(Closes eyes and sleeps)-Riversong

Can you tell a fox not to hunt?-Wolfpaw
(do we XDX)
Toms: She-cats:

Redstar Riversong
Swiftstorm Foxflight
Stormfoot Breezepool
Flashleap Duskwhisker
Sunpaw Gingerclaw
Ashpaw Dawnpaw
Wolfpaw Spottedpaw
Stonekit Smoothpaw
Fluffykit

Yea. if you don't see any cats on the list it's because I'm removing them because they dont get on
*Smiles and nuzzles his cheek* "Good night Wolfpaw" ~ dawnpaw

(Anyone feel like a time skip to next morning? And to Smartone - Sunpaw Spottedpaw Wolfpaw ashpaw and Dawnpaw went out in the middle of the night and tried fighting a really tough loner to become warriors but insteed they all got really injered and are in lots of trouble)
(I'm down with a time skip.)

(Purrs)Good night Dawnpaw-Wolfpaw
(Alright. Next morning then)

*Was asleep* ~ All my cats

*Yawns and looks around, suprised to see Riversong by his side but remembers last night and winces at his ingerys* "Riversong. Wake up." ~ Redstar
(Whiskers quiver and she stiffly turns away from him)It's barely dawn, Quietstep...(mumbles)-Riversong
*Nudges her* "Redstar. Not Quietstpe." *But wonders why she would be dreaming about Quietstep* ~ redstar
But Redkit is a complete...(She slowly blinks opens her eyes and looks around dazed)fleabrain... (Looks at Redstar's paws and follows them to his face)Any reason you're in the warriors den?(says half asleep)-Riversong
*Gives her an unamused glare* "Any reason your in MY den? Oh yea. You slept here last night. Fleabrain." ~ Redstar
Feels really bad for them-smoothpaw
Sleeps-gingerclaw
(Fur bristles in embarrassment)Right. Sorry.(Sits up as she sees the Dawn light leaking through the den entrance, but winces at her wound)Dawn Patrols!(Limps/runs out of the den)-Riversong

(Sits by the pile falling asleep on his paws)-Wolfpaw
*Runs in front of her stopping her* "The apprentices arn't the only ones in trouble. Remember? Your stuck in the den all day today. Ill handle patrol. Swiftstorm is leading one with Breezepool, Wolfpaw, and Dawnpaw. Gingerclaw is leading a hunting patrol with Stormfoot, Foxflight, Sunpaw, and Ashpaw" ~ Redstar
*Walks into the wariros den.* "Redstar announced the patrols. I'm leading Dawn patrol with breezepool, Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw. Gingerclaw your leading a hunting patrol with Stormfoot Foxflight Sunpaw and Ashpaw." ~ Swiftstorm

(Her fur bristles even more)I thought I wasn't allowed to go on patrols. You didn't say anything about me not making the patrols.-Riversong
"Let your fur lie flat. You can. I just got the first 2 done so that I could get the apprentices out of the way. You can origanize the rest for today." ~ Redstar
(Calms her fur)Hmph. But organizing the Dawn patrols are the best part.(Turns and makes her way back into the den)-Riversong

(Groans)-Wolfpaw
Grumbles and gets up-gingerclaw
(Stretches and shakes pelt, blinking sleep out of his eyes)-Wolfpaw
Sleeps-amoothpaw
"And that's why I organized it!" *Smiles and walks in the apprentice den.* "Time to get up! Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw your on the dawn patrol with Swiftstorm and Breezepool. Gingerclaw is leading a hunting patrol with Stormfoot Foxflight and Ashpaw and Sunpaw. And Frostpaw needs you in the med. cat den Spottedpaw." ~ Redstar

*Walks into the apprentice den next to Redstar.* "And were doing fighting training later Smoothpaw!"
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Yawn and stretches * Oi! My back! * Is stuck in a stretch pose. * I can't move!! ~ Frantic
Stormfoot

* Gets up * Okay ~ Sunpaw

* Blinks eyes open and goes to Frostpaw's den* I'm soo tired! ~ Spottedpaw
*Looks up from sorting herbs* "Well maybe if you hadn't went for a fight in the middle of the night." *Walks over and examines her wound* ~ Frostpaw

*Walks over.* "I'd grit your teeth for this." *Puts his paws on his back and sudenly pushes down hard, fixing his back* ~ Swiftstorm