WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 3301-3308 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Pushes with all his might into LightningClan territory, they needed help and fast)-Duststorm
over a year ago smartone123 said…
She jumped on his back and pushed her weight down and with her weight and speed ran his face into the ground"i finish my fights!"-Ice
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
Just in case you haven't noticed (probably have, ^^;) I've not been on Fanpop a lot. I won't be on a whole lot but I'll try. School just started and I'm moving from my hometown for the first time. Eh, life's a blitch.
(dont worry man i get it xp good lucm man)
(Growls)Well you're not finishing this one! (Bites her leg)-Duststorm
Bites the back of his neck and pulls hard and smacking him with the leg he bite hissing curses as she clas him alot-ice
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
( Erm.. Sorry? I didn't mean to abandon my club like that, just a lot of stuff going on you know? School, funerals, moving AGAIN, etc.
Hope to fix that up!)

(Glares down at Smoothpaw who was at his feet) Get up and fight you mange-pelt! ( Kicks at her) ~ Chain

IN DREAM
Spottedpaw was walking down a beaten path that smelled strangely like her deceased mother. A puddle came into view and she realized that her eyes were her normal green color. A familiar she-cat came into her eye sight. Her mother. Her voice wasn't working as she tried to call to her.
"Spottedpaw. You are a good cat. Always remember that, and never forget it."
Spottedpaw nodded her head. This was the second time she saw her mother. The first time was when she first opened her eyes to find her dead with Sunpaw's father over her. She had brown fur and cream colored spots with sea green eyes, hence the name Seaspot. Her mother touched her nose to her head and she was swept away into a deep abyss of darkness. ~ Spottedpaw
last edited over a year ago
( Erm.. Sorry? I didn't mean to abandon my club like that, just a lot of stuff going on you know? Sch
Aw man I really do miss this clan. :( I wish it could start up again