WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3308

over a year ago Brambleshadow13 said…
Name: Brambleshadow

Pelt and eyes: Brown pelt with grey speckles on her back, with green eyes

Personality (Only fill out if you want): Can be a bit bossy and snappy at times, But most of the time she is very happy and will volenteer for any job.

Other: Her father was from a different clan.
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
you will see Ashpaw, you will! ~Sunpaw

Oh yes, Fluffykit and Stonekit.~ Duskwhisker
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(I'll add her right away!)

*Nods* "Their names fit them" ~ Redstar

*Ignores Sunpaw and keeps messing with Wolfpaw* "Oh? Is that so?" *Asks innciontly* ~ Ashpaw

*Follows* ~ Dawnpaw
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Yes! We're just friends!-Wolfpaw

(Comes inside camp and places her prey on the pile)-Riversong
*Follows behind carrying her thrush* ~Dawnpaw

*Smirks and nudges him* "Sure. Can't wait until my sister has your kits." *Catches Dawnpaws eye and groans when he see's her prey* "While I have your dawn patrols!" ~ Ashpaw
Rest up, both of you, you did a great job today, WaterClan is very lucky to have you two. (Pads off to the Warriors' den)-Riversong

(Scratches his ear)Oh please, like I would want kits that would be related to you. (Gives a satisfied grin.) It was so worth it to make that bet. (gets up and walks over to Dawnpaw)Hey Dawnpaw, nice thrush.-Wolfpaw
* Glares and stalks away again* ~ Sunpaw

* Feels kinda left out and goes to her nest to sleep, with her tail down and whispers to herself * Oh well, at least tomorrow will be different and I'll get to talk to Ashpaw again. I hope. ~ Spottedpaw

Darkwing, can I talk to you for a minute? ~ Stormfoot

Sure~ Darkwing

Everycat is worried about you, was that spike what killed her? ~ Stormfoot

* Goes gravely silent and then says* Yes and I need to get rest now, good bye Stormfoot~ Darkwing
last edited over a year ago
*Smiles at the kits* "Their names fit them well." ~ Redstar

*Walks up to Dawnpaw* "Nice catch." ~ Ashpaw

*Smiles brightly* "Thanks! Now which one of you have Dawn patrols for the next moon?" *Ashpaws mouth drops open.* "How did you know?" *Shrugs* "Foxflight can hear REALLY well." ~ Dawnpaw
*Walks up to Sunpaw holding a thrush in her mouth she just caught and lays down* Hey, what's wrong? *Runs tail along Sunpaw's spine* Come lay down and share this thrush with me. ~Brambleshadow
*Snorts watching Brambleshadow* "Why is she wasting her time? You can't fix Sunpaw." ~ Ashpaw
(Purrs and flicks tail to Ashpaw)He's the one lost the bet.-Wolfpaw
( If you make Sunpaw a warrior, can his name be Sunclaw?)

* hesitates* No, I have better things to do. Oh, and by the way, You ought to know that I don't want anything to do with you. ~ Sunpaw

* Dreams she and Ashpaw are hunting together* ~ Spottedpaw

* Smiles* Yes, I know. When do you think Sunpaw will be ready for his warrior name? After my kits are apprentices I think I might want to join the elders den, but I want to make sure my eldest is a warrior first. ~ Duskwhisker

* Wakes in dream* Am I in StarClan? Sparklewing? Where am I? ~ Darkwing

Yes, Darkwing, you are in StarClan. I'm afraid to say that when you fell asleep, You had a heart problem, and.. you died. I'm sorry sister,~ Sparklewing

* Goes in to check on Darkwing and screams* ~ Featherpaw

* Deceased body in nest* ~ Darkwing
(We'll see ;) And are he and Spottedpaw siblings?)

*Looks away* ~ Ashpaw

*Smiles and gently nudges her brother* "Nice one." *Smiles at Wolfpaw* "Looks like you were right." ~ Dawnpaw

*Thinks for a moment* "I don't know. He's the oldest apprentice so before Dawnpaw, Wolfpaw, and Ashpaw. But he still has awhile" ~ Redstar

*Runs in the warrior den* "Whats wrong?" ~ Foxflight
*Eyes flash with hurt* Oh... *Stares at thrush* Suddenly I'm not so hungry anymore. *Picks up thrush and puts back in fresh kill pile and walks to Ashpaw* What's his problem? *Mumbles* ~Brambleshadow
*Shrugs* "Sunpaw is just... Sunpaw. He's a stubborn, stuck-up fur ball." ~ Ashpaw
*Nods* Yeah, I agree *Rolls eyes* Hey, what's going on? *Turns and runs to warrior den with Foxflight* What happened?? ~Brambleshadow

(Brambleshadow is a new warrior, she just got out of being an apprentice.)
*Stares at Darkwing then meows stiffly* "She's dead." *Turns around.* "I'll get the elders" ~ Foxflight

*Burries Darkwings dead body* ~ The elders
*Lays down beside Foxflight, pressing her body on his for warmth* I hate Leaf-Bare *Mumbles through gritted teeth* It brings nothing but pain. ~Brambleshadow
*Shrugs* "Its not awful yet." *Says watching the apprentices* ~ Foxflight
*Nods* Prey is still running good, but how long will that last? *shivers* ~Brambleshadow
*Sighs* "I don't know. But atleast we have lots of cats. And Duskwhisker just had a litter." ~ Foxflight
*Purrs* Have you seen them? They're so cute! Who's her mate again? ~Brambleshadow
(Smiles)I knew that you'd catch something.-Wolfpaw
*Purrs* "Stormfoot. And not yet. Redstar is with her now." ~ Foxflight

*Smiles back, face slightly red.* "Thanks Wolfpaw." ~Dawnpaw

*Smirks watchign Wolfpaw and his sister.* "If you want me I'll be taking a nap in the apprentice den" ~ Ashpaw
*Sighs* I can't wait to have kits! They're so much fun! ~Brambleshadow
*Laugh* "I think for now I'm just happy with being a warrior." ~ Foxflight
*Nods* Yeah, I just became a warrior, but it's still a nice thought to have! ~Brambleshadow
*Smiles faintly* "And you were a warrior a couple days before me! This is my first day." ~ Foxflight
Oh right! I forgot, there's just been so much going on. So did you already have your vigal or is it tonight? ~Brambleshadow
*Shakes her head yes* "Yea. Remember? I became a warrior yesterday. Today is just my first full day." ~ Foxflight
(Smiles staring at her for a while, before hearing Ashpaw, Rolls his eyes)You lazy fur ball you haven't done anything all day. (Turns to Dawnpaw)If you ask me he might as well be in the elders den.(chuckles)-Wolfpaw

(Pads out of the Warriors den, yawns and stretches Goes to the fresh kill pile, passing the young warriors)-Riversong
*Smiles and laughs* "Maybe. But he's my brother. What'ch goanna do?" *Watches Sunpaw* "And he's a lot better one then some." *Looks down at her catch* "Want to help me eat my first catch?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Nods)I get you... Well I already had my share of prey. But I'll accompany you while you eat. It's a little cold out to sit out by themselves.-Wolfpaw
*Smiles, her orange pelt shining in the sun* "That works too." *Eats the thrush* ~ Dawnpaw
(Smiles and lays beside her, busy grooming his bitten tail)-Wolfpaw
Sitting next to him, keeps eating their pelts slightly brushing* ~ Dawnpaw
(Picks her catch, notices Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw, Pads past them, to head to Redstar's den, manages to comment)Remember, Dawnpaw, focus on your training. (purrs)-Riversong

(Feels hot under his pelt, continues to wash his fur.)-Wolfpaw
*heres Riversong and smirks.* ~ Ashpaw

*Almost chokes on her thrush, feeling her face go red* "Sure thing Riversong" ~ Dawnpaw
(Pads into Redstar's den, look around seeing that it's empty)Hm, must be visiting the kits. (Walks to his nest and lays the mouse down, turns to pad out.)-Riversong

(Twitches ears.)S-so, how was hunting.-Wolfpaw
*Twitches his ear* "Nice talking to you Duskwhisker. I'll check up on you and the kits later." *Walks out of the nersuy and into his den in time to see Riversplash* "Riversplash? Anythign wrong?" ~ Redstar

*Smiles faintly still embarsesed* "it was... OK. Don't tell anyone but I Ashpaw was almost right. I scared off my first to catches. This was my third try and I barley got it." ~ Dawnpaw
(Jumps in surprise, her fur ruffled, lick her chest fur to smooth it out)Oh, Redstar, you startled me. And no, nothing is wrong. I just came to give you a mouse.( Flicks tail to point at his nest with the prey)-Riversong

That sucks. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me.-Wolfpaw
*Smiles and gently flicks hiim with her tail* "Thanks." ~ Dawnpaw

*Smiles* "Sorry Riversplash. But thanks for the mouse." ~ Redstar

(Purrs and swipes her playfully with his paw)-Wolfpaw

That's fine.( Dips head)I'll be on my way, good eating Redstar.(Pads out of his den)-Riversong
*gets an idea and steps in front of her* "I haven't taken Wolfpaw out today and Dewshine can't take out Ashpaw right now. Wanna come and bring Dawnpaw for a fighting lesson later?" ~ Redstar

*Playfully growls and jumps back* ~ Dawnpaw
(Blinks and smiles)Sounds like a good idea.-Riversong

(Rolls away from her swishes tail playfully)Bring it on.-Wolfpaw
*Fixes him with a playful glare. Then pounces on him* ~ Dawnpaw
(Falls under her weight, rolls on his back and flings her off)-Wolfpaw

I better go and get something to eat before heading out. (Continues to walk)-Riversong
*Nods watching her go and then eats the mouse* ~ Redstar

*lands on her feet then goes back at him* ~ Dawnpaw
(Goes back to the fresh-kill pile, picks her a mouse, sits and eats, smiling, watching the apprentices)-Riversong

(Jumps over her, turns then trips her from behind)-Wolfpaw
*Not really tired, watches Wolfpaw and Dawnpaw* ~ Ashpaw

*Falls after he trips her* ~ Dawnpaw