WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 3308

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Glares even fiercer at Sunpaw* "Look at her like that again and I'll claw your face off." ~ Ashpaw

*was walking behind Redstar so she didn't notice* ~ Dawnpaw
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Glares coldly at Dawnpaw and Ashpaw then flicks his ear * ~ Sunpaw

* Sighs in sleep * ~ Spottedpaw
*Growls and matches Sunpaw's pace* "Whats your problem? We risked our necks tonight trying to save your mate and now all of us are hurt and bloody and are probably never going to be warriros." ~ Ashpaw
She's not my mate! I don't like her anymore. She's so stupid and arrogant! ~ Sunpaw
"And your really loud and stuck up. So what?" ~ Ashpaw
You know when we had that little bad talk about who she liked? Me and Spottedpaw? Well, Wolfpaw told me when I kept bugging him about it.. ~ Sunpaw
"And your point is?" ~ Ashpaw
She ignores me, she hates me, and she likes somecat else. How would I be her mate? It's not possible. Plus, I like Smoothpaw now anyway. ~ Sunpaw
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Sure. *gets out out of den and walks* ~Breezepool
*Raises an eye* "You know, I really don't get you. That dosn't explain why you were glaring at her and me." ~ ashpaw

*Smiles* "Great." ~ Swiftstorm
*stops and thinks* Actually...*walks back to den and pushes Swiftstorm forward let's go now. It will keep me occupied. ~Breezechime
I would have told Redstar and then not get in trouble. She came up with the plan to go ourselves, and 1 against 3 isn't a very good chance. then you defend her. Now since the stupid decision was made, we are all hurt and are getting punished ~ Sunpaw
*Scrambles to his paws8 "Ok, calm down." ~ Swiftstorm

*Glares at him* "Actually, if you remeber right and you clearly dont, if was MY idea." ~ Ashpaw
* Shrugs * It was still stupid. ~ Sunpaw
Hey, I might become an elder any second now. I do that thing that the kits do. "Live life to the fullest" thing. ~Breezechime
* Opens an eye * Go to sleep Breezechime and Swiftstorm. ~ Stormfoot
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Flicks tail as she takes the rear of the group, growls as she limps)-Riversong

(Walks by Riversong, ears flat)-Wolfpaw
* Moves so that he's next to Wolfpaw * ~ Sunpaw
(Sighs and whispers)This was stupid...-Wolfpaw
I know * Whispers back * ~ Sunpaw
We probably held back our warriors ceremonies even more...-Wolfpaw
True, but at least Spottedpaw's not dead.~ Sunpaw
Maybe not (Looks up to see Spottedpaw's limp body carried by Redstar)But she's not far from it.-Wolfpaw
* Sighs * Well, at least our medicine cats can help her
Nods)-Wolfpaw
(You meen Breezepool? lol)

*Falls into step next to Ashpaw* ~ Dawnpaw

*Flicks his ear and walks out of the warrior den. Tilts his head* "Your not that old." ~ Swiftstorm

*Walks into camp entrance* ~ Redstar

*Wakes up and smells blood. Blackheart was at the moonpool. Swallows and walks out of the den.* ~ Frostpaw
(Limps in)-Wolfpaw and Riversong

(Makes her way to Frostpaw)There was an attack in the meadow. The apprentices look more sore then injured. But Spottedpaw has lost a lot of blood.-Riversong
*Nods* "Right. So then I'll treat her first." ~ Frostpaw

*Walks over and gently removes her and puts her on a fresh nest in the med. den. Licks her ear then turns around, eyes blazing* "You all are in trouble. Riversong go and get Honeyfeather and Stormfoot." *See's Breezepool from across the clearing.* "Breezepool! Come here for a second!" ~ Redstar

*Winces as she stands next to RIversong* "She's going to kill me." *Ashpaw winces* "I'm trying not to think about what Breezepool will do." ~ Ashpaw
(Dips head and heads for the warriors den and probs Honeyfeather and Stormfoot)Redstar needs you.-Riversong

(Looks down and shuffles his paws, he has never heard his mentor angry before, he didn't want to meet his gaze)-Wolfpaw
*Looks up tired. Yawns and stands up.* "Alright." *Walks out of the warriros den but stops when she see's Spottedpaw. Rushes over* "What happened?!" ~ Honeyfeather

*Growls* "That's what I'd like to know. Wolfpaw? Care to explain?" *Growls* ~ Redstar

"It' was my fault!" *Burts out but winces under Redstar's gaze.* "We- Spottedpaw left in the middle of the night and Chain attacked her. Sunpaw smelled blood and told us. I-I said we shoudl try and save her for ourselves and then you'd make us warriors." ~ Ashpaw
W-we thought what we were doing was right. We thought that we could handle the cat responsible.-Wolfpaw

(Walks out of the den and sits next to Redstar, intime to hear Ashpaw and Wolfpaw's exlpaination. Growls)An experienced warrior would have called for help before rushing off into danger. What you five did was mouse-brained.-Riversong
*Winces.* "Sorry Riversong. We just thought we could handle it." ~ Dawnpaw

*Scoots closer to Dawnpaw* "We didn't know it was Chain. We thought maybe she was just chasing off a loner." ~ Ashpaw

*Growls* "It dosn't matter if it was a kittypet! It was stupid! And you had no idea what you were rushing into! Sarah was bind and she almost killed you!" *Snarls* "None of you are so far in your training where you could've handled this! And because of this mistake Spottedpaw could die!" ~ redstar

*Lays a tail on Spottedpaw* ~ Honeyfeather

*Piles wet moss on her wounds* ~ Frostpaw

*Fixes a fierce glare on Ashpaw* "I know Breezepool's trained you better then this." *Looks at Wolfpaw* "And I KNOW I've trained you better then this!" ~ Redstar
* Hangs head * I had rushed them also without thinking so we could help.. but I should have thought before I acted. I'm sorry. We ALL are. ~ Sunpaw

* Almost opens eyes * ~ Spottedpaw

* Has been sitting next to Honeyfeather the whole time XD ( I'll say that ) * No madder how sorry you are, you still are going to be punished. * Glances at Redstar* ~ Stormfoot
last edited over a year ago
(Shrinks)Sorry Redstar... you just made battles seem easy in the stories you and the elders tell-Wolfpaw

(Glares at all the apprentices)Those battles were fought be seasoned trained warriors. (Looks to Ashpaw) You never assume that just because you're attacking a non clan cat that it'll be an easy fight. They've had their share of wounds. (Glares at Dawnpaw)And you, Dawnpaw, You just got down your hunting ability. And we barely worked on the advanced battle moves. What made you think that you could take on a full grown cat.-Riversong
"I... I don't know. It just didn't seem that hard when you thought about it and it seemed exciting. Sneaking out in the dark and fighting a cat. Saving a clan mate and coming back a hero." ~ Dawnpaw

*Shrugs* "I doubt I would've lost to a fat kittypet. According to you all they do is eat in sleep." *Lowers his voice* "But I am sorry." ~ Ashpaw

*Coughs and Ashpaws desrription of a kittypet but was still furious* "Yes, they all will be punished. Spottedpaw included. What you all did was... just... I don't even know how to put into words how stupid it was!" ~ Redstar

*Finishes with Spottedpaw and walks next to Sunpaw* "Whats wrong with you?" ~ Frostpaw
(Shakes head, trying to calm down, after hearing Dawnpaw's thoughts, and remembering how it was to be an apprentice and wanting to be a hero too. Her voice was still sharp)I understand that, you want to show your clan that you're worthy of becoming a warrior and become a hero. But that time isn't here yet. Slow down and learn what you have to. (Looks to Redstar)Will you assign them their punishment at sun-high?-Riversong
* Tilts head in confusion * What do you mean, may I ask? ~ Sunpaw

* Wakes up * W-What happened? ~ Spottedpaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(im confused)
"No. I'll do it now. Since you all put yourselves through this I find it only fair to make the 5 of you warriors" ~ Redstar

*Mouth drops open* ~ Ashpaw & Dawnpaw
(Long story... XD)

(Eyes widen)Really?!-Wolfpaw

(Glares at Redstar)What?-Riversong
* Eyes Widen in shock * ~ Sun & Spotted

Huh? * Looks at Redstar with confusion * ~ Stormfoot
(What WOLFPACK said. lol. But Ashoaw needs chewing out. I thought you had quit this rp so I was about to give him Breezepool as a new mentor. But if you still want to be apart then i'll keep him as Gingerclaws apprentice)

*Smirks* "Yep. Your punishment is that for untill I can trust any of you again, your all going to work harder then a warrior. I want you all on border patrols, and after that half of you will be on hunting patrols and half will be battle training. Then you'll switch out the next day. Every day the elders will be checked for fleas and ticks and will have new moss even if they don't need it. None of you are aloud outside of camp without your mentor or a warrior and none of you are aloud to eat untill every other cat in the clan has ate. And to top it off-" *Smirk had long since faded* "All of your warrior ceremoines have been pushed back." ~ Redstar

*Jaw drops at the punishments but thought it was the ony way they would learn* ~ Honeyfeather

*Gets to work on Sunpaws wounds.* ~ Frostpaw
(Their. Hows that for a punishment?)
theWOLFPACK15 commented…
Dang. XD Working them to the bone. over a year ago
( To harsh XD)
I know. But it won't take too long to for me to age. They say life goes by so quick, one day you're a small and curious kit then a slow old timer the next ~Breezepool
(Whoa hardcore punishment XD)
(Looks in disbelief)But we'll all die of exhaustion before we actually become warriors! (Clamps his jaw shut catching himself, of what he just said to his mentor and leader)I... I mean...-Wolfpaw

(Nods head in agreement)Sounds good to me.-Riversong
"Your lucky I;m even letting you become warriors. I have half the mind to make you all medicane cats!" *Looks over to frostpaw* "Not that theirs anything wrong with medicane cats." **Back at the apprentices* "It won't kill you. But it'll make sure nothing like this EVER happens again." ~ Redstar

*Mouth drops open* "Your joking right? cant we just pick ticks off the elders for the rest of our lives?" ~ Ashpaw

*Nods head in agreement* ~ Dawnpaw

(Naomi - Pretend Breezepool has been their all along! lol)
(Flicks tail)Please, being with the elder's that long would end up being an award. Besides that's an apprentices job. You five will just rotate that duty with the apprentices that aren't in trouble.-Riversong

(Grumbles and looks away)-Wolfpaw