WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3308

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"I can imagine. So, Redstar has you prisoner in his den?" *Smiles* ~ Flashleap

"No no. Your boring." *Jokes* ~ Dawnpaw
*Thinks for a moment* " No. If they found something they would tell us." ~ Swiftstorm
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
*nods* Ya, you're right. Well. *climbs up a tree and appears on a branch* Might as well relax while keeping guard. ~Breezepool
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Her tail tip twitches, she couldn't talk to any of her clanmates without them mentioning Redstar) I wouldn't call myself a prisoner. I only stayed in there to catch some sleep.-Riversong

(Smirks)I'll show you boring. (tackles her and rolls on impact)-Wolfpaw
*Smiles at her from the ground* "Keep gaurd?" ~ Swiftstorm

*Licks a paw* "Must be nice and quiet. You don't have a ton of cats sleeping in their" ~ Flashleap

*Yelps but laughs and bites his ear* ~ Dawnpaw
(Cleans her muzzle)Yeah. Just the two of us. The only problem is that it's cold in there.-Riversong

(Purrs and pins her, nuzzling her)-Wolfpaw
"Cheater." *Meows but dosn't try to push him off. Gently batts at his ear* ~ Dawnpaw
(Purrs)It doesn't look like you mind.-Wolfpaw
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Licks cheek * I Love you Silverpaw. Do you like me? * Eyes sparkle * ~ Sunpaw

* Batts his ear * Of course I do silly! ~Silverpaw

* Sigh * Done? ~ Spottedpaw
Yep. Up here where it's nice and gentle. *laughs* ~Breezepool
*Smiles* "Your right. I dont." ~ Dawnpaw
*Smiles* "Your crazy. How did you ever become a warrior?" ~ Swiftstorm

*Eyes widen but stays stil and quiet* ~ Ashpaw

"Yes* ~ Frostpaw
(Purrs and keeps nuzzleing her)-Wolfpaw

(Gets up and stretches)Thanks for sharing the mouse with me.-Riversong
over a year ago smartone123 said…
hunts-gingerclaw
Determination. When I had to train my hardest. Now that I''m a warrior, I'm on top of the world *smiles* ~Breezepool
I think I should go. My clanmates think I'm hunting. Bye! * Goes into her territory * ~ Silverpaw

* Flicks ear * You can come out now Ashpaw. ~ Sunpaw

* Leaves * I'm so bored! Again! ~ Cross Spottedpaw
*Looks up at Spottedpaw* "Well if your so board then lets you and me take a walk and discuss your training." *Sounded crosser* ~ Honeyfeather

*Walks out of the bush and glares at him* "I can't believe you. This is agenst the warrior code Sunpaw!" ~ Ashpaw

*Still smiles* "Well, on top of the trees atleast. But stop talking like your so old. Stonekit and Fluffykit must think your about ready to join the elders den! They looked at me like I was crazy when I told them we were apprentices together." *aughs* ~ Swiftstorm

*Smiels* "Welcome. It was my honer to share a mouse with the great clan deputy." *Eyes sparckling* ~ Flashleap

*Purrs and licks his face* ~ Dawnpaw

*Catches another mouse and winders if Gingerclaw and Stormfoot caught anything.* ~ Foxflight

(Purrs and Smiles, trots off to Redstar)My so called punishment doesn't prevent me from taking a walk in the forest does it?-Riversong

Come on, let's have a race.-Wolfpaw
*Smirks* "I dont know. Can I trust you not to try and fight some cat by yourself?" ~ Redstar
(Rolls eyes playfully)Can't promise anything. If the cat attacks first I'm not running.-Riversong
*Sighs* "Of course your not. Well be back by moon high." *Joked* ~ Redstar

*Pushes him off and flicks his ear* "Only if you promse to let me win." ~ Jokes* ~ Dawnpaw
If it makes you keep your pelt on, I'm only going as far as the Mossy Clearing.-Riversong

(Flicks his tail over her ear)But that would just be boring, (Purrs)-Wolfpaw
"Alright. But if your out past noon high I'll know something is up." *Tried to look as mentorish as he could.* ~ Redstar

*Smiles* "Theirs nothing boring about letting your mate win." ~ Dawnpaw
(Looks unamused)If something goes wrong, I'll make sure to yowl to my loudest extent. (Smirks)Plus I don't think that tom from SandClan would enjoy our short meeting. (Turns and pads off toward the entrance)-Riversong

I guess not. But when one calls one boring, you have no choice. (Purrs)-Wolfpaw
last edited over a year ago
*Feels something wierd in his chest* "Which one?" *But she was already gone* ~REDSTAR

*Smiles and nuzzles his neck* "Your not boring anymore. But if you want to try and win then I souppose I'll have to let you." ~ Dawnpaw
(She walks on toward the Mossy Clearing, her tail held high, but it soon lowers as she walks farther from camp. Why had she said something like that? To see if he'd react to it? Obviously not. Shakes her head) *Come on, mousebrain, don't let clan gossip get to your head*-Riversong

(Purrs)But That wouldn't be fair.-Wolfpaw
*Shakes his head and goes to get a fish* ~ Redtar

*raoises an eye* "I did say TRY and win." ~ Dawnpaw
Oh I know. 1,2,3 go!(Runs off)-Wolfpaw

(Makes it to her destination, and picks a nice patch of moss to lays down, she could've just stayed in camp, but here it was peaceful and the wind blew just right, She looked around at the grand amount of moss that lay here, soon it'll be covered in snow. Her memory buzzed of her mother always bringing her here. Her recent dream had made her nostalgic. Sighs)-Riversong
*Smiles and chases after himZ* ~Dawnpaw
(Laughs but keeps his focus ahead)-Wolfpaw

(Lays her head down, but soon dozes off)-Riversong
*Runs faster catching up with him* ~ Dawnpaw
(Catches her in his side view and runs faster)-Wolfpaw
* Looks at Ashpaw * So? What do you know? If you were in love you would do the same thing. Take Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw for an example, do you really think they'll stay away from each other when Redstar said no? I bet they are hanging out right now. If you tried to separate Silverpaw and I, It's the same with Wolfpaw and Dawnpaw. * Circles Ashpaw *. You don't even know what love is do you? Spottedpaw would know. She's been in it for moons and her crush doesn't even know.This cat must be clueless since she's been dropping hints for ages. Ashpaw, she likes you! She always has. And you ignore her. How would you feel if the cat you love so much doesn't want anything to do with you? I know I'm not as smart as you all, but that was really obvious. I only act proud and mighty to keep things in order. I have problems, too! I love Silverpaw! You can't change that! I would die if anything happened to her! Ashpaw, Spottedpaw feels the same way about you! * Calms down * Next time, just stay out of my business.* Goes off but stops for a minute * Oh, you should probably catch something, too. * runs off and eventually catches 2 fat squirrels asleep in the bottom of a tree * ~ Sunpaw O.o

*Looks at her mentor with shiny eyes * Fine with me. ~ Spottedpaw

* Heads back to Foxflight with 2 mice and a vole * ~ Stormfoot
*glares at him.* "I already caught my prey thanks. And what Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw dosnt concern you!" *here's Spottedpaws name* " Actually I did know that. But have you thought that maybe I don't like her? Or, here's a new idea, maybe unlike some cats, I'm just focusing on being a warrior. I'm already in enough trouble without worrying about a love!" *growls* "stay away from her." #Ashpaw

*nodes.* "let's leave Sunpaw and Ashpaw. They can follow us back when their done." #Foxflight

"Come on" "Honeyfeather

*Was starting to slow down but kept going.* # Dawnpaw
Heads out to hunt-smoothpaw
(Pulls ahead of her)-Wolfpaw

(Probs Riversong with a paw to wake her up)-???

(Growls and looks up)Don't you know not to... (Sees the cat disturbing her rest, rests her eyes on a black and white tom with amber eyes)R...Ripplefang?-Riversong

(Does a half smile)Riversong, its good to-(Interrupted as Riversong leaps and pins him to his back)-Ripplefang

(Growls, teeth bared)What are you doing on WaterClan territory? Last I recall, Shadowstar banished you from the territory!-Riversong

(Grunts and easily rolls and has her pinned on her back)Riversong, still as feisty as ever. But I'm not here for hunting or territory. I need help.-Ripplefang
"what's all the comotion?"pads over to riversong-gongerclaw
* Turns head to see Ashpaw * Now who's being the bossy furball? Not me, You. *Walks up to Ashpaw, * If you want Spottedpaw to be crushed, it's your decision. Not mine. You also can't stop me.If you tell Redstar then so be it. I don't care. I'll join PebbleClan. If they don't want me, I'll run away with Silverpaw by my side. If you challenge love, You are obviously very stupid. Love and friendship always win. You know, since obviously you didn't know that. You just want to live a lonely life don't you? Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw will become warriors and have kits. Something you can't do if you can't learn to love. I see Spottedpaw looking torn because she see's that you don't like her, She's already started looking at Tigerpaw's nest instead of yours.Which probably means that she likes you both but has to choose one. Sad isn't it? It is all your fault you know. You had no business what-so-ever to spy on me. Leave me alone. What did I ever do to you? Nothing. Why you decide to be a Stalker? Not sure. Go and tell. Go run and tell for all I care. You know, If it was you in this situation, I wouldn't tell. THATS what friends do. ~ Sunpaw

* Pads around Honeyfeather * Can we go hunting? Or Training? I NEED to do something! Please? ~ Spottedpaw
(Looks up at the sound of Gingerclaw)-Ripplefang

(In the moment of his distraction, bites down on his paw)-Riversong

(Yelps in pain and climbs off her)-Ripplefang

(Gets up and hisses)Help? Why would we help a rogue? Get lost Ripplefang-Riversong

Please Riversong. I'd do it myself if I could. But I came crawling here.-Ripplefang
"whats wrong?"-gingerclaw
It's my mate, Mist. sh-she's really sick and weak. I think she had greencough. I don't know how to treat it.-Ripplefang

(Flicks tail)Why should we help a traitor like you? You'll contaminate the entire clan. Your mate your problem.(Turns and pads away)-Riversong

(Narrows eyes)In the warrior code it says to help a cat in need, when needed. Are you going to be foxhearted because of a grudge you're holding onto to let a sick cat die?-Ripplefang

(Stops in her tracks beside Gingerclaw. She was thinking about it, yes. But would she really wish death on another cat?Thinks then looks to Gingerclaw)Help him with his mate. I'll go ahead and warn Redstar.-Riversong
*chuckles* Alright, alright. But maybe the elders den is fun. Torturing the little ones into doing work for you and picking the flees off your back. ~Breezepool
(Sorry guys. Summer may be coming up and but school still drags you down.)
X{ Egrh Know the feeling.
nods and goes to him-gingerclaw
(Pads off toward camp)-Riversong

(Walks over to a bush, and pushes away some branches to reveal a skinny blue-grey shecat just barely able to raise her head)We traveled from our territory to here. (Goes to her side and pushes her to her paws)Come on Mist, my old clanmates decided to help.-Ripplefang

(Stands on shakey legs)-Mist
"lay down mist"smiles gentley-gingerclaw
We'll take it easy, we won't rush to camp.(Licks Mist's ear)-Ripplefang

(Sits down with a horsed grunt, her eyes were very dull)Are you his old clanmate?-Mist
nods-gingerclaw
Thats good. (has a coughing fit)-mist

(looks at her in worry)-Ripplefang
goes to see if she can find some water or some herbs-gingerclaw