WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Walks off to the apprentices den but then takes a turn and goes to Ashpaw)What's up?-Wolfpaw

(Climbs into the nest, wheezing)-Mist

(Sits next to the her)-Ripplefang

(Looks at him and does a half hearted smile)Thanks, but don't bring yourself into this...-Riversong
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "He was my can mate too. And, he was a pretty annoying apprentice. Not as annoying as you were of course." *Jokes* ~ Redstar

*Looks at Wofpaw* "You mean beside that fact that Redstar just let 2 rouges into camp and Sunpaw's a tratior?" *But says the part about Sunpaw quitely so only Wolfpaw heard* ~ Ashpaw
(Let's out a small laugh and rolls eyes)Please, besides me and you the clan couldn't handle you two toms.-Riversong

(Blinks in surprise)What!-Wolfpaw
*Nodds and looks around.* "I'll tell you in the apprentice den. Come on." ~Ashpaw

*Examines his claws* "True true. So I'll hurry this along. i knwo your thinking of something. What?" ~ Redstar
*Nodds and looks around.* "I'll tell you in the apprentice den. Come on." ~Ashpaw

*Examines his claws* "True true. So I'll hurry this along. i knwo your thinking of something. What?" ~ Redstar
(Follows, close on his heels)-Wolfpaw

(Looks at him in surprise)What are you talking about?-Riversong
*Sits down and licks a paw. Then looks at Wolfpaw happy no one was listening* "When me and Sunpaw and to patrol together, he seemed excited to go to Pebbleclan borders. I got suspicious so I followed him. He has a Pebbleclan mate, a she-cat named Silverpaw." ~ Ashpaw

*Watches Ash and Wolf go off and shook her head slightly, but smiled* ~ Dawnpaw

*Shrugs* "I can just tell your thinking. About Ripplefang? If you want to talk I'm hear." ~ Redstar
(Jaw hangs open)Noo. That tom is seeing a PebbleClan she-cat?-Wolfpaw

(Frowns and looks at her paws)I try not to think about him... But it breaks my heart to see him happy... Happier with her than he was with me.-Riversong
*Walks over to her and lays his tail on her back* "That must suck. But if he perfers some rouge over you then its his problem. But I think he misses you some. Whenever he saw you walk into my den his eyes looked ready to pop out of his head. He thinks we still hate each other" ~ Riversong

*Nodds franticly* "And when I confronted him about it he didn't care. He said he loved her and would never stop being with her. He said if he has to then he'll switch to Pebbleclan to be with her." ~ Ashpaw
(Looks at him and smiles)Wish I had eyes in the back of my head to see that....(Frowns)But I really doubt he misses me. You're just saying that to make me feel better.-Riversong

(Twitches ear) But doesn't he know that that could only lead to trouble.-Wolfpaw

(... These toms gossip more than the she-cats. XD)
(lol IKR! Best parts when Wolfpaw goes: Noo! That tom is dating a Pebbleclan cat!)

*Shakes his head* "When would I ever lie to you just to spare your feelings? He must think were crazy." ! redstar

*Nods* "I told him that over and over but then he changed the subject and said I was going to die alone just because I don't pay a ton of attention to Spottedpaw and that before your even warriors Dawnpaw will be nursing your kits." ~ Ashpaw
I guess I over thought that one...(Purrs in amusement) He probably thinks we're just trying to impress him. He was always stuck up.-Riversong

What?! If that ever happened Riversong and Redstar would kill me. That tom doesn't get that cats have different priorities... You think he was serious when saying he'd move?-Wolfpaw

(Just put them in a hair salon or a high school and they'll be set.. XD)
(Hm. Ashpaw and Wolfpaw in high-school. They'd be a couple of jocks getting dentition every week xD)

*Smiles* "Maybe he thinks were in here chewing each other out and when were outside he thinks were best friends." ~ Redstra

"I know! He thinks that because I don't shower Spottedpaw with praise means I want to die alone and mateless! ... I think so. He did seem to really like her and she didn't think he was an aggorent furball. but I do think that he would consider other options before leaving." ~ Ashpaw

*Walks in to the apprentice den* "Who's leaving?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Nearly jumps out of his fur* "No one!" ~ Ashpaw
(Giggles a bit)I wonder what he thinks of our leadership strategies.(Smirks at him)I think he thinks that I run this clan instead of you.-Riversong

Did he say what it would take to leave.(Chuckles)You know let PebbleClan deal with that fur-ball... How does a tom like that get a she-cat anyways.-Wolfpaw

(Gossip Jocks with Ash and Wolf episode one: Where the Sun sets. XD)
*gently cuffs her* "Of course he dosn't. Any cat who knew me as an warrior and apprentice would know I'm too stubborn for that!" ~ Redstar

"Hm. Maybe he's a really super good lier." *Laughs* "No but i wish. I told him if he leaves it wouldn't be a loss" ~ Ashpaw

*Walks in to the apprentice den* "Who's leaving?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Nearly jumps out of his fur* "No one!" *Flashes Wolfpaw a look* ~ Ashpaw

(lol! We could make a story out of this! xD)
W-we where just discussing what it would be like to leave, like how Ripplefang did... We laughed at the idea though.-Wolfpaw

(Nudges him with her shoulder)I'm pretty sure that he knows that I'm to stubborn to be outranked. For all our stubbornness we could have this clan split down the middle.-Riversong

(We should!!! XD)
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Wonder what exactly the rest of the cats are doing. ~Breezepool
(Walks out of the medicine den and sit at it's entrance)-Ripplefang
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
*heads out den and spots Ripplefang* Uh...hey who are you...? ~Breezepool
(Looks at her)I'm Ripplefang. Former warrior of WaterClan.-Ripplefang
*Walks up to Breezepool* "He left Waterclan to become a rouges mate. But shes sick and so Frostpaw is helping her." ~ Foxflight

*Raises a dis-believing eye* "You know I don't believe you right?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Pretends to examine his paw* "Well thats not our fault is it?" *Dawnpaw rolls her eyes and walks out* ~ Ashpaw

"I know we could. But I honestly dont think Ripplefang is that smart" ~ Redstar

(Gossoping AND keeping secrets from his girl friend... this IS high school! xD)
You two must be...-Ripplefang

(Watches her leave)You know.. She never believes anything I say.-Wolfpaw

(Takes a defensive turn)Are you saying that I was gonna have a fleabrain for a mate? (Blinks as she catches herself defending the foxhearted tom)Sorry. (Looks away)-Riversong

(Not to mention they have to hide their PDA from the "principles" XD)
*Gives Ripplefang a cold look* "I'm Foxflight and this is Breezepool. if I'm right, you left before I was born." ~ Foxflight

*Mouth drops open* "How do you do it? One moment your all cute and purring, the next your like a fox having a fit!" ~ Redstar

*Shrugs* "She never believes anyone but herself. And it gets really annoying when she thinks your being easy on her." ~ Ashpaw

(The principles are too busy with their own problems xD lol.)
(His look didn't waver from her cold look)You are correct.-Ripplefang

(Doesn't look at him)So I've had problems controlling my emotions, feed me to the foxes if you.....(looks at him, surprised confusion showing in her eyes)Cute?-Riversong

Tell me about it. I can't act anything but mocho around her. She hates the lovey dovey stuff.-Wolfpaw

(True. XD
"Then thats why you don't know me." *But curiosity got the best of her* "So if you left, where did you go with Mist?" ~ Foxflight

"Too hard. Maybe I'll just see if Foxflight will help..." *Trails off as he realizes what he said. But quickly shakes his head trying to cover it up.* "I never said anything about cute." ~ Redstar

*Raises an eye* "She does? I would've thought she's eat that up. All she ever does is stare at you." ~ Ashpaw

(And now their gossping about his girl friend xD)
(Wraps tail around his paw)Past the Twolegplace.-Ripplefang

(Gives him a look saying seriously)Then what was it that you said?-Riversong

She probably just likes me for my built. (Thinks to himself then smirks)-Wolfpaw

(Episode two: Let it dawn on you!!! XD)
*Licks a paw* "So will you be staying?" ~ Foxflight

*Was silently cursing himself under his breath* "I said I'd like Ripplefang more if he was... mute?" ~ Redstar

*Shakes his head watching Wolfpaw* "Maybe Dawnpaw will have your kits while shes still an apprentice" ~ Ashpaw

(lol! Trying to think of epsoide 3 but they may need to gossp more)
Maybe, I'm thinking about it.-Ripplefang

(Tail tip twitches)Ripplefang's name wasn't even in that sentence... (lays her head down)Forget it.-Riversong

(Shuffles paws)Why do you think that?-Wolfpaw

(XD I have one for a RiverXRed episode.)
*tilts head* "And Redstar said yes?" *Supried* ~ Foxflight

"it wasn't?" *Suprised. Then wants to claw himself. Sighs but smirks* "if I did, possibly, call you cute then would you claw me?" ~ Redstar

"Because when you think to yourself, you whisper. Somethign about your build?" *Smirks* ~ Ashpaw

(Was thinking of one. But all I got is the river flows red xD)
Well if he'd let us of course, but I doubt it. Seeing as Redstar and I never really got along. It seems that it carries out till now still.-Ripplefang

(Rolls to her side and side glances at him and sees his smirk, her voice becomes a sassy tone) Possibly. I never like these little games you pull on me. Or maybe I'd take that compliment.-Riversong

(Licks his chest fur)Well Dawnpaw would never let me go that far.-Wolfpaw

(Better than mine. Trailing the Red River. X3)
*Shrugs* "You have to see his reasoning. You broke his deputy's heart" ~ Foxflight

"I think you do and you just won't admit it." *Crouches down so that he at her level* "But who said I was playing?" *Stil had a smirk but that was nothign new and he sounded a little more serious* ~ Redstar

*Shrugs, wondering for a moment if she would then decides no* "Probably not. Maybe close though. So when are you going to find time with each other? From what Blackhawk said Redstar is goign to start watchign you like a hawk." ~ Ashpaw

(lol.
(Shrugs and looks to Redstar's den)That was a long time ago, he should just butt out. And Riversong should just move on with her life. I wasn't the one telling him to pick her out of pity-Ripplefang

So what if I do?(Follows his movements her eyes not leaving him, and hears the seriousness in his voice, her face became red. She looked away as her heart started to pound.)No cat can take you serious Redstar.-Riversong

(Flicks tail)Doesn't seem like it. Otherwise he wouldn't have kept the patrol as it was. We'll find a way.-Wolfpaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
talks to a warrior-gingerclaw
"Oh I dont think he did it out of pity" ~ Foxflight

"I think he has his mind on other things. Like Ripplefang. Every time hes out of his den he glares at him and then he goes back inside and talks to RIversong." ~ Ashpaw

"Well then I would probably start playing them more often. And I think you can take me serious." ~ Redstar

(Trying to think of how to make our epsoides into fanfics xD)
(thatd e cool XD)
(Right?! I already started one about Redstar and Riversong as apprentices up until their leader and deputy, but writing 'epsoide' like fanfics sounds fun)

*Walks up to Smoothpaw and smiles* "Ready for battle training?" ~ Flashleap
(Licks a paw)Fine not out of pity. I do have to admit she is a fine candidate.-Ripplefang

Well then things just work out for us.-Wolfpaw

(Stares at him)I can, you just make it difficult to point it out.-Riversong

(Make it like a show style XD Also I'ma create another cat)

(Rank: Elder)Shellgaze: Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father

Just want to point out that River and Red aren't that old. XD
(i want a couple anyone up for it)
Oooh Me! Me!! Let me just think of a name and description! :D
(KK! Not every cat needs a couple, but yes, thats your job Smartone :) And go ahead Wolf!)

*Nods* "She is. She's actually done very well. Though her and Redstar have their fights." ~ Foxflight

"Yea." *Looks out the den entrance.* "Well I have to go tend to the elders. Stupid punishment. See ya later" ~ Ashpaw

*Was grooming her pelt when Ashpaw walked up.* "You need to stop making that apprentice act all macho all that time." *Then he walks twords the elders den, leaving her slightly confused* ~ Dawnpaw

"Than you know I'm serious now." ~ Redstar

(Yay! lol)

Sounds like nothing's changed between them.-Ripplefang

(rests outside the den)-Shellgaze

(Is about to lay in his nest then decides against it)Wait up! (Catches up to Ashpaw)My legs need a rest from patrolling, let me join you.-Wolfpaw

(Her hear skips a beat, and she becomes hot under her pelt)Y-you mean... So are you admitting that you called me cute?-Riversong
(ok thank XD you can do it for either smoothpaw or gingerclaw)
"Actually you'd be suprised. Just yesterday morning we thought she was expecting his kits." ~ Foxflight

*Sighed with relief* "Oh good. I thought i was goign to have to listen to Blackhawk myself. Come on." ~ Ashpaw

*Rolls his eyes but smiles* "Yea. How messed up is that?" ~ Redstar

(Let me knwo when you have them and I'll start writing!)
last edited over a year ago
(K. Duststorm- Cream colored tom with a darker tail and green eyes)

(Twitches ears)Please that'll be the last thing she'd ever want. I don't see how all of you thought that.-Ripplefang

(Nods and walks to the elders den)-Wolfpaw

(Opens one eye and blocks their way in with his tail)You two aren't here to clean the nests, are you?-Shellgaze

(Smiles to but still blushes)Mousebrain.-Riversong
yawns and licks her paw-gingerclaw
(KK)

*Shrugs* "Honeyfeather mis-understood her. But you can see why we would think that, as she slept in his den that night, and every night since that." ~ Foxflight

*Stops* "Sadly we are. Part of our amazing punishment." ~ Ashpaw

"Yet look where it got me." ~ Redstar
(Walks over to Gingerclaw carrying a mouse)Vana chair?-Duststorm

(His eyes spark with interest)Really.-Ripplefang

(Stretches and sits up)Go do something else young ones. Blackhawk isn't to keen with apprentices coming in and out of the den all day. I'll tell Redstar that you two tended to us.-Shellgaze

(Rolls eyes and bats his ears playfully)Would you call it a bad thing?-Riversong
"oh hello"smiles-gingerclaw
(smiles and puts the mouse down)Hey Gingerclaw, Wanna share a meal with me?-Duststorm
*Nods* "I'm not sure how bad they were to each other as apprentices, but, their not like that now." ~ Foxflight

"Yes!" *Quickly regains himself* "Thanks." *Looks at Wolf[aw* "Nw what?" ~ Ashpaw

"Of course not." *Smiles and licks her ear* ~ Redstar