WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3308

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Smies again* "We can tell him?" *Nuzzles his neck purring loudly* "Thans Wolfpaw! I promse, he won't tell." ~ Dawnpaw

*Was about to say somethign but realizes if he called her out on being cold she would simply move and make herself colder. Flattens ears and looks away* "Yea. Well, maybe I'm always cold in here." ~ Redstar
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs)I just hope that Sunpaw doesn't catch on. He'll do anything to get us in trouble-Wolfpaw

(Frowns, realizing that she may have hurt his feelings)Maybe it's time to start looking for a mate in the clan. She'll keep you company in here and keep you warm.-Riversong
*Smiles* "I think Ashpaw could help with that" *Smirks* ~ Dawnpaw

*Mouth almost drops open at the suggestion* "Your joking right?" *Shakes his head* "Besides, it's just probably because I'm still getting used to it. I've hardly been leader for a moon... and-" *Stops.* "Well, not right now." ~ Redstar
Well then I think we're settled.-Wolfpaw

Alright, so maybe not now. And maybe you are just getting use to it. But hey, untill then, I'll be here to keep you warm every leaf-bare every time I starve myself. (Purrs and presses her back against him like how they use to sleep when they were both warriors in the warriors' den)-Riversong
"Yep." *Still smirking. Looks behind them* "Think we shoud go now?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Purrs but was shocked when she leaned agenst him. But soon smirked* "Remember when we were apprentices? And new warriors? And how much we hated each other?" ~ Redstar
(Nods)It is gonna get dark out soon.-Wolfpaw

(Smiles)Oh yes! Those were the days. We'd get each other in trouble so much, the other apprentices never got to clean the elders den.-Riversong
"Yea. And I have to tell Ashpaw. And then, find some way to get the apprentices out of the den." *Looks at him, eyes playful* "This should be intreasting" *Turns around and starts walking back to camp* ~ Dawnpaw

*Snorts* "Lucky cats. Honeypaw, Stormpaw, and Duskpaw never had chores. But," *Gives her a smirk* "it was so worth getting you into trouble." ~ Redstar
(Nods and follows her)I think that'll be easy, just mention battle training by the hollow and the den will be empty.-Wolfpaw

(Lets out a mrrow of satisfaction)And it was always fun finding a way to take you down with me.(Meets his smirk with a mischievous glint in her eyes)-Riversong
*Smiles.* "Think the warriors will figure things out?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Rolls eyes* "And most the time it was with lies. But every cat always believed you. You always were the perfect apprentice." ~ Redstar
Are you kidding me? They have eyes like a hawk!(purrs)-Wolfpaw

Oh don't be sour because your lies never worked. I've had the advantage since I was a kit remember? Being born a weak kit did have an advantage.(Purrs)-Riversong
"Hm. Like a Blackhawk." *Jokes. Smiles fades when they reach the camp entrance* ~ Dawnpaw

"Well you were perfectly fine as an apprentice and warrior! but you didn't always win." *Smirks* "Remember when I put red ants in Cloudwings nest and blamed it iin you? And you got in trouble because you were the one who, trying to suck up, gave her new moss." ~ Redstar
(His purr fades)It's a shame that Riversong is strict...-Wolfpaw

(Whiskers twitch)Oh yes, I walked right into that one. I got in trouble just trying to be nice.(Purrs) But I did get you back by telling you that Blackhawk wanted you for battle training. You waited at the hollow all day for him, and when he found you he thought that you were skipping training for the day.-Riversong
"But she still a good mentor." *Meows defending her. But sighs* "But I guess being strict does have it's down sides." ~ Dawnpaw

*Winces* "He made me sleep in the elders den and made me do whatever they needed all night. But remember when we were warriors and I completly destroyed your nest." *Smirk fades* "Too bad I didn't know our former mentors would make you share mine." ~ Redstar
(Nods)-Wolfpaw

(Shakes head still smiling)I still honestly never got the point of that punishment. It punished both of us. I don't know what they were thinking when they decided to put us in the same nest. If I recall, not one warrior got a wink of sleep that night.-Riversong
*SIghs and burries her head in his fur* "Think anyone would realize if we just stayed here all night?" ~ Dawnpaw

"Well I never destroyed your nest again did I?" *Asks.* "It took forever for me to get my pride back." ~ Redstar
last edited over a year ago
(Licks her head)I don't think so.-Wolfpaw

I guess not..(Smiles and nudges him)And how long did that take, until you became deputy? (Purrs)-Riversong
*Sighs* "Riversong would." *Leans up and nuzzles his face* "Guess I'll just have to wait for tonight." ~ Dawnpaw

*Smiles* "You know me so well." *Teases.* "Not quite so long but close. I would've got it back sooner if Stormfoot wasn't always their, swearing I did it on purpose so that we would have no choice but to share a nest." *Shivers* "That killed me." ~ Redstar
(Sighs disappointed)I guess so.-Wolfpaw

(Chuckles)Clanmates! They always want to pair up two cats.(Purrs, but as she looks at the lining of their nests they were indeed merging together)-Riversong

(I love how Wolf and Dawn are acting like they're from different clans having a forbidden love. XD)
"Alright well, better go tell Ashpaw." *Licks his cheek* "See you later." ~ Dawnpaw

*Nodds. Stands up and smirks* "Didn't that night go something like this?" *Pushes her over with his muzzle and climbs into her nest* "Hm. Cozy?" ~ Redstar

(lol just realized that! But they might as well be with RIversong and Sunpaw xD lol)
(Licks her nose)I'll see you then.-Wolfpaw

(Smirks)A little. But memory serves me that it went like this (Twists her body around and pushes him away, so that her body took up most of the nest, leaving him with just the edge) And maybe with me always batting your head.(Purrs and bats not at his head but at his ears)-Riversong

(True XD)
*Sighs and goves his face one last lick, then trots into camp* ~ Dawnpaw

*Gives her a tolerated look* "What's sad is it was my nest! SO didn't I do something like-" *Sits on her and growls* "This?" ~ Redstar
(Follows after her but heads to the fresh kill)-Wolfpaw

(yowls in surprise but couldn't help but laugh)Get off of me you big lug. (Is able to twist her body, grab him by the neck and brings him down to her eye level) But it wasn't your nest for that night. I totally dominated it.(smirks)-Riversong
*Goes to the apprentice den and explains to Ashpaw.* ~ Dawnpaw

*Smirks at her not trying to get away.* “You know there were reasons why Stormfoot assumed I liked you.” *Licks her face* “Whenever you would pin me, when I let you pin me, I would always surprise you and shut you up for a few seconds.” ~ Redstar
(Picks a shrew and sits down)-Wolfpaw

(Blinks her eyes full of shock as she starts to blush)W-what?-Riversong
*Blinks innocently* "What? You don't remember? Thats how I got you to shut up that night. Charming you. I think it took you longer to get your pride back then it did me!" ~ Redstar
(Blinks hurt filled her eyes, which easily turned to frustration)Right. (Pushes herself up and heads over to the other side of the den, and lays down, her fur ruffled)-Riversong.
*Realizes too late what he said* "Oh Starclan." *Walks over to her and sits* "I didn't mean that in a bad way. I ment we fought all night and finally, I did something that took every cat by shock. And you kinda advoided me for awhile after that so I guess you lost some of your pride." ~ Redstar
over a year ago awesomecheese said…
Seakit bursts into the leaders den *tilts head*"whatcha talking about?"
(Um... could Seakit burst into the warriors den insteed)
(Growls as she claws the ground but ends up getting to his eye level her eyes filled with tears)Some of my pride?! You must mean the little pride that I had left! You ever thought about that? Of course not you stupid tom! The only thing your good at is playing a she-cats heart! You and Ripplefang must come from the same bloodline! You'd actually think that a she-cat would have so much pride left when the one cat she loved promised her everything, to be her mate and have kits with, only to turn around and leave the clan because he fell for a rogue!? It wasn't what you did, it was the thought behind it that the clan was shocked about! They knew not to bother me with that subject, and for you to do that to me when it had no meaning behind it! I avoided you to keep my imaginative pride that probably kept my sanity in tact. (Shoves past him heading out the entrance of the den) All toms are cold hearted Fox-hearts! (Runs out of camp)-Riversong
*Stares in shock as she runs iut and feels his anger build up inside of him. Nothing he said was right. Nothing he did was OK. She was un-predictable. Growls but decides to leave her alone for awhile* ~ Redstar
*Raises an eye* "You know he tod me eariler that he would never want kits related to me?" *Dawnpaw smiles* "But you'll help?" *Shrugs* "I guess it'll be fun to mess with Sunpaw..." ~ Ashpaw
(Runs far from the camp, she wanted to distance herself as possible, comes to a large tree at the edge of the territory. and climbs up it, resting at the nook of the branches, curls up. She'd always try to let it go but never could. She clawed at the bark to release some stress.)-Riversong

(Eats his shrew and washes face)-Wolfpaw
*Walks up to Redstar and raises an eye* "Well that was... interesting." ~ Swiftstorm

*Growls* "Everything's always about her. And you always have to be careful of every word you say to her or you might offend her. And then she cant take a joke! And of course, she has to look invincible! She just can't admit she needs help. And she has to be miss noble!" *Didn't realize he had clawed up his nest* "Why did I ever make her my deputy?"~ Redstar

*Looks at him in surprise.* "I think you know the reason why." ~ Swiftadder

*Glances at Wolfpaw, then back at Ashpaw.* "Wheres Gingerclaw?" "Hunting." ~ Dawnpaw
(Nods)I think so.-Wolfpaw

(Keeps clawing at the bark Growls)Stupid tom! I'd rather have maggots eat my ears off then listen to his stupid orders. Or listen to him ever again. I don't need a tom to play my heart.(One paw starts to bleed because of the bark, she starts to lick her pad)-Riversong
"Yea. I guess." *Says quitly and looks away* ~ Redstar

*Looks back to Wolfpaw and thinks they should've stayed out in the forest longer. Sighs and walks in the apprentice den* ~ Dawnpaw
(Sighs and looks down to her paw, blood still dripping out. Carefully climbs down, and walks/limps back toward camp.)Maybe he's right though... Being a stupid she-cat and all... I don't know what he ever saw in me that made me deputy material.-Riversong

(Shakes head and follows her in, climbing into his nest)-Wolfpaw
*Swiftadder walks away. Sighs and glares at his nest* ~ Redstar

*Looks up at him* "we should've stayed in the forest longer." *Mutters* ~ Dawnpaw
(Fluffs out her furr as she limps back, the cold wind blowing, she was almost to camp)-Riversong

Yeah...(Smiles)but we always have tomorrow.-Wolfpaw
"Yea I guess. I just hope tomarrow hurry up and comes soon!" ~ Dawnpaw
(Makes it to the camp entrance and takes a deep breath, and walks back in. Heads straight for Redstar's den)-Riversong

(Nods and yawns)Yeah, we should get some rest then...-Wolfpaw
*Curls up, realizing that the stars were coming out.* "Yea. Night." ~ Dawnpaw

*Rolls eyes as Swiftadder walks away and licks a paw* ~ Redstar
Good night.(Lays head on paws and sleeps)-Wolfpaw

(Nods to Swiftadder before limping into Redstar's den, ears down and eyes to the floor. she didn't want to make eye contact but it was hard to do so with their nest next to each other.)-Riversong
*Glances at her and trys his best not to tell her exactly what he thought. Stiffens a growl and shoves out of his den, and makes sure everythign in camp was in order* ~ Redstar
(Blinks and watches him leave. Stares back at the nests and sees that his has been shredded, walks over and pushes the pieces back together, fluffing it out in the process)You've been acting like a mouse-brain, Riversong, swallow your pride and apoligize to him, you have to let go of the past...(She thinks)-Riversong
*Walks out of the elders den* ~ Redstar
(Presses paw on her moss to stop the bleeding and when she's ready, she leave the den and walks up to Redstar)We need to talk...-Riversong
*Eyes her coldly but shrugs.* "Whatever you say." ~ Redstar
(Flicks her tail toward the leaders den)In your den?-Riversong
"Sure." *Walks into his den* ~ Redstar