WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Jumps on her, pinning her to the ground)Gotcha!-Wolfpaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Tricking him, goes limp and when he looses his grip flips over and pins him, smirking* "Yea, right." *Touches noses with him* ~ Dawnpaw
(Chuckles, then eyes widen as their noses touch, his pelt feeling hot, his tail fluffs out)-Wolfpaw
over a year ago Rainshadow999 said…
Name: Rainshadow
Pelt: Brown and black fur with white belly
Eye Color: Green
Personality: She challenges the leader a bit, but will stay loyal to her clan. Talks too much…
Tangxinyuan commented…
great i need a mentor. and so does seakit. over a year ago
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
( You guys do know that WaterClan lives in a sand hole and can breathe underwater right?)

* Yawns * That was a nice nap! * Stretches and goes over to the other apprentices * Have you guys seen Darkwing? She was supposed to take me out for battle practice. * looks at Dawnpaw and Wolfpaw and giggles * I guess we have ourselves some love birds in the apprentices den! * teases* As long as you stay away from me at night I'm fine. ~ Spottedpaw

Yes, apparently we do. * frowns and shakes his head* When you have kits, Dawnpaw, I hope you take some responsibility and quite fooling around ~ Sunpaw

* Fur stands on end* That's it! I've had it! Why do you boss cats around so much?!? You're a foxhearted, mouse-brained, annoying furball! Your not the leader of anybody! And can you PLEASE leave me alone!! I tried to tell you I didn't like you, but noo you have to get angry and slash me in the face! You will end up just as your father! Do you remember what he did to my parents?!? He killed them in cold blood after my mom took another mate instead of him! If you want to be like your father, then be like that StarClan forsaking cat who now lives with Shredfur! In the Dark Forest!! * breathes heavily and runs, crying, into the ocean to think* ~ Spottedpaw

* Stunned to much to even blink but gets over it quickly* Well, then. I guess I'll have a vole. ~ Sunpaw

* sits quietly next to Brambleshadow * Ugh, another cat dead. I'm a terrible medicine cat.. ~ Featherpaw

* Sleeps quietly wit her kits* ~ Duskwhisker
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tangxinyuan said…
Name:Silverheart
Pelt:pretty silver and white tabby with dark blue eyes
Personality:strong,brave,and loyal. easy to along along with.
awesomecheese commented…
So not true we argue a lot but I guess your easy to get along with over a year ago
Tangxinyuan commented…
i am actually easy to get along with it is just that u r so frustrating when you say,"ANNE MOVE OVER!!!" and then u act all inicent and say blah blah blah over a year ago
over a year ago awesomecheese said…
Wolfkit(Wolfsong)
Pure silver she cat
Sea green eyes
Medicine cat apprentice after feather paw becomes medicine cat
Friendly, loves food, is a warrior apprentice first
awesomecheese commented…
Sorry someone is already Wolfpaw, I'll be Seakit/Seamist over a year ago
Tangxinyuan commented…
u have to sign in over a year ago
Can someone be my mom? *puppy dog eyes
Tangxinyuan commented…
your a kit that was found at the border over a year ago
over a year ago Brambleshadow13 said…
*Touches her nose against Featherpaw's cheek* No you aren't! No one saw this coming, Darkwing wasn't showing any signs of sickness, and she wasn't old. It's not your fault. ~Brableshadow
*Peers out of nursery* where are you silverbeart
Silverheart
Tangxinyuan commented…
i am still a kit at your time over a year ago
Tangxinyuan commented…
*pounces on seakit* "ha! i am so a better fighter then you!" over a year ago
awesomecheese commented…
No rping my cat!!! over a year ago
Minnowstreak
Brown shecat with streaks of silver
Blue eyes
Queen, mother of Seakit and Silverkit and any other kit without a Mom
Quiet, loyal
Tangxinyuan commented…
why thx. i don't want to be an orphan over a year ago
*She walked away from Seakit and sat beneath a large coral rock. She was excited about her ceremony today*~Silverkit
*She walked up to Sunpaw who was sitting miserably eating a vole.*
"Hi Sunpaw."~Silverkit
Sunpaw:*Looks up miserably*
Silverpaw:*Tips head*"What's the matter?"
Sunpaw:*Shakes head and walkes away miserably*(A lot of miserablness)
DoveXTiger123 commented…
You can't act out another's character but I guess this one time is fine since Sunpaw is me so over a year ago
Tangxinyuan commented…
srry this is my first time. I don't kow the rules! over a year ago
She stared after him and then headed into the ocean, enjoying the cool touch.She knew she wasn't allowed, but she didn't care. After all, she got in trouble a lot. Then she found Spottedpaw sitting there, tears trickling down her nose.~Silverkit
She didn't want to disturb her so she quietly swam back to the shore and into camp. Redstar was already on (what is called the Highledge in this Clan). Her sister, Seakit, was already beneath the_and was neatly groomed.
She sat beside her sister and then looked up at Redstar. Redstar cleared his throat."Today we have two kits ready to become apprentices."~Silverkit
(Uh tangxinyuan I suggest that you don't RP other people's characters.)
Tangxinyuan commented…
srryforgot over a year ago
over a year ago Blackfear said…
who are thay ? (licks paw)-fuzzypaw
DoveXTiger123 commented…
DUDE you have to change your name! REMEMBER?? QUINN? over a year ago
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Quinn she said you had to change your name, but since you didn't do so, i'll call you ____paw until you do over a year ago
Blackfear commented…
snackpaw over a year ago
ok firepaw then
DoveXTiger123 commented…
:/ We live in an OCEAN. over a year ago
DoveXTiger123 commented…
how 'bout Pebblepaw? over a year ago
( Did anyone notice how many males we need in the clan?? I'll make one to be Seakit and Silverkit's dad
Name: Dustywater
Pelt: A light tabby brown
Eyes: Blue
Other: Once a rouge named Dusty)

* joins silently to the ceremony* ______paw you can't scream ' who are they' at a ceremony you furball. * sniffles* Where is Duskwhisker? Her kits might want to see there denmates become apprentices. ~ Spottedpaw

* Pads up to ______paw and whispers* You better stay away from my Spottedpaw or ELSE..* walks away* ~ Sunpaw

* Awakens* Come on sleepy heads! lets go congratulate Seakit and Silverkit's accomplishment. Hurry up now we don't have all day! ~ Duskwhisker

* Sits by the entrance of the warriors den* ~ Stormfoot

* Puffs chest out proudly* ~ Dustywater

* Sighs* I guess not. But it's just so sad. That was the third warrior that died! ~ Featherpaw
*ITS SNACKPAW NOT _______PAW!!!!!!!*-SNACKPAW
( Quinn! Listen to what i am saying! WE LIVE IN AN OCEAN AND NO SNACKPAW OR FIREPAW! THEY DON'T RESEMBLE ANYTHING WATERCLAN LIKE!!! So, how 'Bout PEBBLEPAW?) ~ ME HUMAN!! :D
Blackfear commented…
(ok)-pebblepaw over a year ago
DoveXTiger123 commented…
FYI Blackfear/Quinn and I know each other in real life. SO don't get confused K? and he's new at these things. over a year ago
Tangxinyuan commented…
oh really?me and awesomecheese know each other in real life. though she makes me embarrased sometims over a year ago
(BACK WITH TEH CATS!! ~_~)

*Stares at Pebblepaw.* ~ Sunpaw

I don't think what's-his-face over there likes ya. ~ Spottedpaw
*ITS PEBBLEPAW AND I DO !*-PEBBLEPAW
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Huh? You make no sense. who are you talkin' to and about?? over a year ago
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Check yo inbox on here by yo profile and answer meh. over a year ago
* Walks away to find Ashpaw.* I think my ears busted.* Flicks ear* He screamed in it! Why did he do that?? ~ Spottedpaw
(I'M TALKING TO SPOTTEDPAW !)-pebblepaw
DoveXTiger123 commented…
CHECK YOUR INBOX!! over a year ago
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Yeah well nvm im a goin' to watch Kenichi buh-bye over a year ago
over a year ago kyolover123 said…
Eyes: gold/light green
Pelt: black and white
Cats I like: bluestar, firestar, sandstorm, yellowfang, whitestorm, frostfur, cinderpelt.....so on
Info: I am strong and have a sassy attitude and have a lot of curiosity and and am VERY loyal to starclan, my leader, my friends, and the way of the waves! And I can speak my mind a little too much... LOL
Eyes: gold/light green 
Pelt: black and white 
Cats I like: bluestar, firestar, sa
kyolover123 commented…
I would like to be a queen ~ Mossheart over a year ago
OK! This is getting out of control and REALLY starting to tick me off! OK so first off:

1# NO rping other peoples cats! That is a HUGE no!
2# You have to be 6 moons to be an apprentice so unless Seakit and Silverkit are 6 moons then they can't be warriors. And you called the cermoney by RPING with MY cat (redstar). Like I said, that is a huge no no!
3# Dove @ - I get that Fire has nothing to do with Waterclan but thats not how warriro cat names go. If Blackfear wants HER (or his) cat to be Firekit then it can be Firekit.
4# Please when RPING don't use all caps. It can be considered very rude.

Alright so hopefully thats all. But I honestly should not have to go over it as it is simple rping rules. So because someone rped Redstar to call that meeting, I won't be doing it untill I know for fact that Seakit and Silverkit are 6 moons old. Thanks!
theWOLFPACK15 commented…
Thank You! over a year ago
awesomecheese commented…
Hey Seakit is 4 moons old, she isn't that young is she? over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
Yes, they MUST be 6 moons! They have to be that ld in the books and in most Rp's includeing this one. And welcome Wolfpack! I was happy to see someone stand up for it a couple of pages back : P over a year ago
Tangxinyuan commented…
and silverkit(me & seakit r the same age.) over a year ago
*Looks down at the clan* "I just thought that I should announce to the clan that Duskwhisker fainlly had Stormfoot's kits. Fluffykit and Stonekit!" ~ Redstar

*Face flushes red at Sunpaws words and quickly jumps off Wolfpaw* ~ Dawnpaw

*Glares at Sunpaw and gently nudges his sister* ~ Ashpaw

*Glares at all the cats that wont shut up. But purrs at the sound of Stonekit and Fluffykit* ~ Foxflight
(Thanks Katie! I was getting really annoyed too!)

*purrs* Welcome to the clan, new kits! *Yowls* ~Brambleshadow
(Purrs, and nods approval)The Clan needs new life.-Riversong

(Gets up and shakes pelt, trying to hide his embarrassment)-Wolfpaw
I hope in six moons I'll be ready for an apprentice! ~BrambleShadow
(Right, sorry It's just that Quinn ( guy) and I are best friends and I play around to much and should have agreed to his suggestion. I should have asked his permission before telling him to change his name. I should think before talking.. Err, typing.)

Stonekit! Fluffykit! * Yowls* ~ Spottedpaw

* Sniffs unwelcoming*Yeah Whatever, it's not a big surprise. ~ Sunpaw

Mrrow! ~ Stone & Fluffykit

* Smiles * ~ Duskwhisper & Stormfoot
(It's alright this time. But one of the thing that upset me that most was RPING with my cat to get something that you wanted.... that's not right. Anywho, I was happy to atleast see a coupel of new cats made and I'll add them right away.)

*Purrs* "Thanks. And congrats to Duskwhisker and Stormfoot!" *Jumps off the hight ledge and over to Riversong* "How was that?" ~ Redstar

*Purrs* "Stonekit! Fluffykit!" ~ Foxflight

*Lays next to her brother, race burried in her paws* ~ Dawnpaw

*Lays tail on Dawnpaw's back.* ~ Ashpaw

(Just though I should let everyone know that Redstar was made leader a coouple of days ago. So he's super young and new at this)
(Purrs in amusement)Like you've been doing it for moons.-Riversong

(Twitches ears)I'm just gonna be over here.. (Walks to one corner of camp-Wolfpaw
*Sighs with relif* "Good. I still feel nervous everytime I'm up their." ~ redstar

*Watches Wolfpaw walk over to the corner and feels bad for him* ~ Ashpaw

(Added the new cats but @Tangxinyuan - You can NOT call dibs on ranks. You said you were the next deputy. It dosen't work like that. And is she SilverKIT or SilverHEART?)
Tangxinyuan commented…
oh silverkit now. but i will be silverheart when im a warrior. and sorry about that deputy thing. that time i never knew there was an RP over a year ago
(Lays tail on his shoulder)Don't be. You do just fine each time.-Riversong
*Sighs and shakes his plet out* "Thanks Riversong." *Looks at Dawnpaw, Ashpaw, and Wolfpaw* "Come on. They need out of camp" ~ Redstar
(Nods and pads over to Ashpaw and Dawnpaw)Time for training you two.-Riversong
*Looks up and nodds* "K." ~ Ashpaw

*Does the same.* ~ dawnpaw

*Walks over to Wolfpaw.* "Come on WOlfpaw. Were training with Ashpaw and Dawnpaw* ~ Redstar
(Jumps up in excitement)All right! (Catches himself acting like a newly made apprentice)Uh I mean cool. (smiles at Redstar embarrassed.)-Wolfpaw

(Walks to the entrance of the camp)-Riversong
*Smiles back* "Come on. This should be fun." ~ Redtsra

*Follows Riversong* ~ Dawnpaw and Ashpaw
(scampers off after the others)-Wolfpaw

(Smiles) Careful Wolfpaw, don't scare away the prey for the hunting parties.-Riversong
*Smirks and nudges Wolfpaw* "Some of us have already caught something." ~ dawnpaw
(Smiles and rolls eyes)-Wolfpaw

(Purrs and watches them whispers to Redstar)Remember our apprentice days?-Riversong
*Purrs back* "Yep. Sometimes I miss them." ~ Redtsra

*Looks around excitedly* "Are we almost their???" ~ Ashpaw
(I feel kinda bad for Ash and Wolf... their the only boy apprentices! lol. ... yea Sunpaws a boy but he wants nothng to do w/ them!)
Yes Ashpaw, just up ahead...(Back to Redstar)Yeah. (Smirks)I bet I could still take you on in a training session.-Riversong

Oh I can't wait to learn some new battle moves! I'll race you two there! (Runs ahead)-Wolfpaw
*Smiels and dahses after Wolfpaw* ~ DAwnpaw and Ashpaw

*Snorts* "Still? You never could!" ~ Redstar
(Laughs looks back and sticks his tongue out)I'm gonna win!-Wolfpaw

Please I pinned you down more times than the number of Prey you caught.-Riversong