WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM
save

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 3308

over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* enters camp and drops dead vole on the fresh kill pile* uh, Hi Ashpaw, * Blushes* what are you d-doing? ~ Spottedpaw

* walks toward Redstar's den* May I come in? I have something to report. ~ Darkwing

Blackheart! Where are you? There is a thorn in my paw and it HURTS!! ~ Duskwhisker
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Well duh! It's leaf-bare and I want to make sure that I'm well fed. (Continues to eat)-Wolfpaw

(Turns to Dewshine)Yes?-Riversong
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(I'll add them!)

*Listens to his stomach and growls* "Your telling me." *Smiles when Spottedpaw drops the vole* "Food!" *Digs in* "Tanks Sdoppedawp!" *Mutters his mouth full* (Thanks Spottedpaw) ~ Ashpaw

*Looks up* "Sure. Whats wrong Darkwing?" ~ Redstar
(Looks at Spottedpaw then to Ashpaw, snickers a bit)-Wolfpaw
*Looks at Wolfpaw with his mouth ful and asks* "Wath?" ~ Ashpaw (What)
( yeah Spottedpaw isnt shy anymore!)

Ashpaw. Wolfpaw. Spottedpaw.* nods head at each name as he goes by.* ~ Stormfoot

Spottedpaw, why you look marvelous today. It's a shame these two.. toms..* says toms like it was a disgusting word* didn't notice yet. Well, at least there is one gentlecat in the apprentice's den. See you when I get back from battle practice, my she-cat. * walks way with his mentor, Stormfoot * ~ Sunpaw

Well, that was.. Weird.. ~ Spottedpaw

Redstar? Are you there? ~ Darkwing
last edited over a year ago
Nothing...(Sniffs at Sunpaw's comment)Stuck up fur ball.-Wolfpaw
*Watches Sunpaw and growls* "Too bad Dewshine isn't takng me for battle practice. I would LOVE to claw him!" ~ Ashpaw

*Looks up* "Yes Dawkwing. How can I help you?" ~ Redstar

*Nodds at Riversong* ~ Dawnpaw
(Finishes his meal) I wonder how Dawnpaw is doing hunting.-Wolfpaw

Come along then.(Gets up and leads once again)-Riversong
over a year ago arenwoka48 said…
Oh, I'm just bored out of my mind *walks behind Riversong* ~Dewshine
*Snorts* "She's probaly caught nothing but dirt." ~ Ashpaw

*Follews, deturmined to catch something* ~ Dawnpaw
*Walks up to Featherpaw* Come on now! We have some training to do! ~Blackheart
(Washes paws)Well I hope she catches something. I don't want to do dawn patrols for moons.-Wolfpaw

(Scents the air. Picks up the smell of a shrew signals with her tail to Dawnpaw to go one way as she goes the other)-Riversong
*Sits happily*[I really do love watching people hunt]*She thinks to herself* ~Dewshine
* faints* ~ Darkwing

Oh, huh, what did I miss? I think I was talking about something? Oh! Wolfpaw, we have to clean the elders bedding~ Spottedpaw

Coming! Oh and we need more borage. Duskwhisker's having Stormfoot's kits! ~ Featherpaw
*chuckles* We have more then enough borage for that. We're actually running low on cob webs, blasted things. Are you up for the challenge? ~Blackheart
Yes sir! ~ Featherpaw

Oh, Spottedpaw! I'm back! ~ Sunpaw

Oh, StarClan, will he ever leave me alone?!~ Spottedpaw

* in dream * W- where am I? ~ Darkwing

* searches through fresh kill pile * this looks good for me and my kits! * picks up a thrush*~ Duskwhisker

* enters leaders den and trips on Darkwing * What the --- ~ Stormfoot

* tries to lick Spottedpaw * ~ Sunpaw

Umm, what are you doing?! ~ Spottedpaw
*Wtahces Sunpaw and Spottedpaw and can't handle it. Snorts and falls on his side laughing* ~ Ashpaw

*Nods and sneaks closer* ~ Dawnpaw

* runs around Ashpaw and steps on his tail* You think my moves are ridiculous? You want a fight? Meet me at moon high in front of the watering hole. Spottedpaw WILL be there to watch me kick your behind, mange- pelt. * stalks away* ~ Sunpaw

Um, is your tail hurt? * looks at Ashpaw with starry eyes* Sunpaw is two moons older than you. And plus, he has Gigantic feet. I also think it's kinda sweet that he fights for me, but I just don't like him like that, you know? ~ Spottedpaw

Darkwing, we have decided your fate. You will be exiled from this Clan for what you did in your past. I will send Sparklewing to tell Blackheart. You have failed. ~ Random StarClan cat named Frostfeather

* wakes up* Redstar? Are you there? Stormfoot? Why are you here? I thought you were taking Sunpaw out to train at sunhigh. Oh, there you are Redstar! There was a spiky pointy thingy that was smooth and smelled deadly in a bush when I was hunting a minute ago. ~ Darkwing

Darkwing, you were out cold for all sunhigh. It's sunset now. You need rest. ~ Stormfoot

* follows Blackheart * ~ Featherpaw
(Scoffs) Elders? What elders, that den is completely empty.-Wolfpaw

(Stalks toward it, signaling to her that she will drive it to her. Wiggles hunchs and pounces, scaring the shrew to her direction.-Riversong
( Name: Fluffykit
Pelt: Big, silver, qnd FLUFFYY!
Eyes: Brown
Other: ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!

Name: Stonekit
Pelt: Gray blue and white underbelly paws and tail tip
Eyes: Amber
Other: Brother to Fluffykit
Duskwhisker is a queen now)

I know. I think Darkwing just needed to get back to camp. Anyhow, Ashpaw are you going to fight Sunpaw? Its coming close to moon rise now. Oh, and Wolfpaw? Are you going to watch the battle? * takes fish from fresh kill pile * hwe mwrght wat e driend. * mouth full* ( he might want a friend). ~ Spottedpaw

Wheres tge best place to get cobwebs? ~ Featherpaw

i know you did not mean to kill me with the spike belt, so i asked them to give you another chance, good luck Darkwing, my sister. ~ Sparklewing to Darkeing.

Mrrow! There so cute! ~ Duskwhisker

Moew meow!~ Fluffykit and Stonekit
over a year ago Brambleshadow13 said…
*Join?*
(Flicks tail getting irritated )Please I have better things to do. I don't think that Redstar would want me to root on a battle from inside the clan. Sunpaw must be mouse brained if he thinks that fighting will get him anywhere.-Wolfpaw

(I'm sure you could join. Just put a description of your cat and Katie will add you)
*Snarls after Sunpaw as he leaves* "What in starclans name is wrong with him?" *Un-shelths claws and was about to forget moon-high and go after him then, but remembers that Dewsparckle would claw him for it and sits down* "Spottedpaw if he want's you then let him. I'm not fighting that starcan forsaken cat!" ~ Ashpaw

*Snarls and leps on it catching and killing it* ~ dawnpaw

*Walks into the nersury* "Hello Duskwhisker. How are Fluffkit and Stonekit?" ~ Redstar

*Smiles as Dawnpaw catches the mouse* ~ Foxflight
(And sure! You can joiN! Just fill out the form and I'll add you :)
(Purrs and pads over)Great job young one.-Riversong

(Starts to wash his fur, ignoring the other apprentices.)-Wolfpaw
*Smiles proudly* "Thank you!" ~ Dawnpaw
(Nods head)Now come along, We can't fill the clan up with just a shrew. (Purrs and continues the patrol)-Riversong
*Smiles and walks along side her mentor* ~ Dawnpaw

*Follows* ~ Foxflight

(Sniffs the air once more, picking up the scent of a mouse. Raises tail to stop the patrol)-Riversong
*Stops and see's the mouse. Glances at Riversong to see what cat she wanted to make the kill* ~ Foxflight
(Tilts her head, giving Foxflight the signal that it's all hers for her first catch as a warrior)-Riversong
( Just so you know, Sunpaw isn't good with 'no' and would do anything for a 'yes' and actually likes Spottedpaw)

Huh? What? Oh hi Redstar. They are fine. ~ Duskwhisker

* Face flushes* Him?! What?! No, way! I don't like how he treats other people and plus, I like some cat else. * finishes washing paws* I wouldn't go to the battle either. He can be arrogant sometimes but I think he let his tongue get the best of him. ~ Spottedpaw

* Finishes eavesdropping and jumps on Spottedpaw a bit roughly* So, who is he? ~ Sunpaw

Who? Why did you jump on me?? * pauses* Where you eavesdropping on us this whole time?!? ~ Spottedpaw

Yup, so, who do you like?? Ashpaw, Wolfpaw, or me?? * claws slowly sinking in her pelt* ~ Sunpaw

* winces but stays silent* ~ Spottedpaw

* digs deeper* Well? ~ Sunpaw

* blood starts to swell up* Y-your hurting me! ~Spottedpaw

Is this cobweb? The sticky stuff?? ~ Featherpaw
(Stops grooming his pelt in mid lick and glares at Sunpaw, Gets up and tackles him to the ground)She said get off of her!(Growls)-Wolfpaw
* gets up* You don't tell me what to do Mange-pelt! * slashes Spottedpaw in the face and bites Wolfpaw's tail* And you Ashpaw, I will see you at moon high other wise I will take over the apprentices, and soon, all of the clan! * laughs* and if you try and stop me, you will die! *drags unconscious Spottedpaw with him to the apprentices den* ~ Sunpaw
over a year ago Blackfear said…
( name: Fuzzypaw
Pelt: fuzzy, white with gray spots
Eye: Amber

*Yawns* Huh? WHAT THE?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SPOTTEDPAW?!?!!? * Runs out of den and looks for Ashpaw* Ashpaw! What happened? ~ Fuzzypaw

( Umm, Did you ever realize that, um, there is only two males that can mate, and there is like alot of apprentices and so like, thats, disturbing.. e.e)
* wakes and finds the den empty* Oh no! it must be moon high! * walks out of den determined and feverish and finds Sunpaw at the watering hole* [ his paws are wet. he must have ran in the water at some point] * she thought and stumbles toward Ashpaw, who wasn't looking at Sunpaw * Did it start? S-Sunpaw's out and s-staring at y-you. ~ Spottedpaw

Spottedpaw! You still haven't answered me. Who do you like? ~ Sunpaw

!! I c-can't t-tell you. ~ Spottedpaw

You better, or do you want another blow? ~ Outraged Sunpaw

I-I like, * Thunder starts and drowns out her words but Wolfpaw heard perfectly what she said... Ashpaw.* ~ Spottedpaw

* pours down rain and Sunpaw advances on the three apprentices* It's time Ashpaw. Fight, or die. Which one?
*Looks up and raises an eye from licking a paw, un-concerned* "First off Sunpaw, I would LOVE to see you try and take over the apprentice den much less me and Wolfpaw." ~ Ashpaw

*Smiles looking at them* "Do you havee names yet?" ~ Redstar

*Nodds and pounces, then kills it* ~ Foxflight

(@Blackfear - I'll add you but we already have FuzzyKIT. Would you mind changeing his name?)
(Busily licks his bitten tail, ears twitch with annoyance)-Wolfpaw

(Nods approval)You two have quite the determination. You have very well, Foxflight.-Riversong
*Smiles happily* ~ Dawnpaw

*Dips her head* "Thank you Riversong!" ~ Foxflight

*Sighs and fisnihes grooming his pelt* "Dawnpaw should be back later. Hopefully she hasn't caught anythign! I don't want a moon of dawn patrols! ~ Ashpaw
(Purrs)Right so let me catch something, and we'll head back.(Pads off into the undergrowth)-Riversong

Please, if I know Dawnpaw, she'd at least get the determination. I bet she caught loads of prey.-Wolfpaw
"And if I know her, and since she's my sister I do, if she caught anything then it was not on her first try. Probably got excited and scared off her first couple of chances" *But smiles to himself thinking of his sister* ~ Ashpaw

*Nodds and follows* ~ Dawnpaw and Foxflight
(Rolls eyes)Probably true, but at least she would of caught something.-Wolfpaw

(Hears tiny paw steps hit the frozen ground. Scents the air, picking up the scent of squirrel, gets into a hunters crouch and stalks forward)-Riversong
*Watches Riversong intently* ~ Dawnpaw

*Shrugs* "I never said she wouldn't. I just said I hoped she dosen.t" *Though thinks to himself that he wouldn't be too upset if his sister made her first kill.* ~ Ashpaw
(Wiggles hunches and dives into the undergrowth comes back out with the squirrel, it wasn't that fat but it'll do.)-Riversong

(Licks paw and washes his ear) Well I have faith in her.-Wolfpaw
*Smiles teaseingly* "Hm. I wonder why." ~ Ashpaw

*Eyes the catch approvingly* "Nice." ~ Foxflight

*Eyes widen at her mentors catch* "I wish I could hunt like that!" ~ Dawnpaw
(Nods at Foxflight, lays the prey down)You will one day. We just need to work on your timing. Shall we go now?-Riversong

What? There's nothing wrong with praising a denmate.-Wolfpaw
*Nods* ~ Dawnpaw

*Smirks* "So long as she's JUST a denmate" ~ Ashpaw
(Picks up her prey and leads the way back home)-Riversong

(His pelt feels hot with embarrassment)Of course!-Wolfpaw