WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Licks his paw and runs it over his ear)I've been away for too long.-Ripplefang

(Purrs a rusted purr and lays back down his bones creaking)-Shellgaze

(Shrugs)Wait til another patrol.-Wolfpaw

(Purrs and blushes more, uses her paw and pushes his face away)You've had a funny way of showing it you know. Very clever I might add.-Riversong
over a year ago smartone123 said…
"sure"smiles-gingerclaw
(Purrs and lays down like next to her and pushes over the mouse)-Duststorm
bites it-gingerclaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"Hm. I guess so.Did you ever miss it?" *She was still cold but not much* ~ Foxflight

*Excitement fades* "Wow. That is sad. I think I'd rather listen to the elders gossip" ~ Ashpaw

"More clever than you?." *Asks smirking* ~ Redstar
Soo, exciting morning we've had.-Duststorm
(Shrugs)A little.-Ripplefang

(Looks at him unamused)Well then you plan something genius.-Wolfpaw

Equal level mousebrain. You had no clue.-Riversong.
last edited over a year ago
"very exciting" smiles-gingerclaw
What about your morning, how was it. (Takes a bite of the mouse)-Duststorm
"Hm. You must've really loved Mist." ~ Foxflight

*Was just finishing up with Mist when she put her paw on her stomach. Then wonders... Looks at Mist* "Mist? Y-your not pregnant are you?" ~ Frostpaw

"Well lets see. I could always sneak you and my sister out of camp?" ~ Ashpaw

"Alright so let me think. Were both on the same level of cleverness but I'm a mouse-brain? Wouldn't that make YOU a mouse-brain too?" ~ Redstar
"its ok tired though"-gingerclaw
*Walks up to his apprentice* "Come on Smoothpaw. Battle-training." ~ Flashleap
To the bottom of my heart.-Ripplefang

(Coughs and looks at her)I was. (Lays her head back down)I lost my kits when I got sick.-Mist

Sounds interesting. Keep talking.-Wolfpaw

(Crouches and pounces on him, pinning him on his back)Nope. I'm protected from such thing.-Riversong

(Nods)I heard you were helping out with Mist in the forest.-Duststorm
fallows-smoothpaw
"ya"smiles and nods-gingerclaw
(Shuffles paws)You're... You're not planning on becoming a medicine cat are you?-Duststorm
*Lays down* "How come she never became a clan cat?" ~ Foxflight

*Stares at Mist* "I... um... well you have do have a cold and it is looking like green-cough but um... I don't think you lost all your kits." ~ Frostpaw

"Well I have to go and find a certain Pebbleclan she-cat. But I can't leave you here board waiting for a next patrol so if you want to I can get you both out. Foxflight will cover for us." ~ Ashpaw

*Growls and pushes her off, crouches* "Thats why I'm the leader and your the deputy right?" ~ Redstar

*Reaches the sand pit* "Alright. We'll work on offense today" ~ Flashleap
"na im too impatient for that"laughs- gingerclaw
She doesn't really like being with a group of cats. I never asked her, figured that she had her reasons.-Ripplefang

Doesn't mean that they'd be alive when they're born. (Her voice sounded defeated)-Mist

Oh we could totally join you.(Smiles)-Wolfpaw

(Shrugs and licks her paw smirking)If you always want to fall back on that reasoning. Sure.-Riversong

(Purrs)That's a relief. I'd miss hanging with you.-Duststorm
"So if you want to stay what will she do?" ~ Foxflight

*Lays a paw on her back.* "They might be. I've never seen if happen, but I've heard story's." *Looks into her eyes* "We could try and save them. I have things that would help. But the choice is yours." ~ Frostpaw

"Well I meant you and Dawnpaw go and do something but I like your idea better. Come on. Lets go get her." *Smiles* ~ Ashpaw

"I do. According to you, thats the only way I win." ~ Redstar

She said she'd try it out. If she doesn't like it we'll leave.-Ripplefang

(Stares at her)I'd like to try and save them.-Mist

(Nods and runs off ahead of him)Want to do something exciting?-Wolfpaw

(Stretches and licks his nose)I guess.-Riversong
"ah thats nice"nuzzles his shoulder abit smirks-gingerclaw
(Purrs) I never did see you as a medicine cat... Where'd you learn to use herbs though?-Duststorm
*Nods* "I didn't see any kits with you but she looks the right age for them... have you ever had any." ~ Foxflight

*Nods, and didn't let her see how happy she was with the choice* "Alright. Stay here" *Goes to her herbs and brings some back* "These are Borage Leaves. It feels like your getting close to kitting so these will help your milk come. I've dripped some honey on them so that it goes down easy." ~ Frostpaw

*Raises an eye wearily* "Haven't we gotten into enough trouble already?" ~ Dawnpaw

"Of course we haven't. Besdies, we wont get into nearly as much trouble for this. Were sneakign into Pebbleclan." *Dawnpaw stares at her* ~ Ashpaw

*Blinks than smirks* "Dont get too comfortable with these games." ~ Redstar
"i observed"smiles-gingerclaw
*Faces Smoothpaw* "OK, today we'll be doing offence. So come at me." ~ Flashleap
(Nods)We've raised a litter together. two kits. a tom and a she-cat. They grew into fine cats.-Ripplefang

(Laps them up)And you sure they'd work?(Coughs)-Mist

(Looks to Ashpaw)She doesn't know what's up, remember.-Wolfpaw

(Stands up)Don't worry, I'm not.(Walks to the entrance of the den, then looks over her shoulder)One of the apprentices will be back soon to collect my nest and move it back to the warriors den.-Riversong

I guess it came in handy then. (Smiles)-Duststorm
"my memory is the best in the clan so I take advantage of it"smiles-gingerclaw
We are lucky to have you. (Purrs and licks her shoulder)-Duststorm

(Do you want them to already be mates or them being friends first?)
(you choose XD)
"thank"smiles fondly-gingerclaw
(I really don't want to play out the whole thing soo.... They are mates. XD)

(Purrs and grooms her fur)-Duststorm
(ok XD)

purrs-gingerclaw
(Nuzzles her)-Duststorm
"i love you"smiles wiggles nose on his nose-gingerclaw
(Smiles and twines tails)I love you too.-Duststorm
(Aw! It brought a tear to my eye xD lol. Hm... episode (what number are we on?): Dust yourself off.)

"Do they still live with you?" ~ Foxflight

"They won't do it by themselves no, but they'll help. Because you may have lost a kit or 2 due to the sickness, your brain is confused as too why you have another 2 or 3 alive and that could be why your sick. Your body has no idea what to do. But if these help your milk come, and they should, then hopfully your brain will realize that your still expecting kits and things should work out. But their are other thigns that will help as well." ~ Frostpaw (I have no idea what I typed. I just hope it makes sense!)

"Oh! Right! Well come on Dawnpaw and I'll explain everything." ~ Ashpaw

*Frowns but follows* ~ Dawnpaw

*Licks a paw* "Fine with me." ~ Redstar
smiles-gingerclaw
(LoL It's episode four. At this point we'll have a full season. XD)

(Shakes head)They had their own lives to live. They wanted to travel somewhere else.-Ripplefang

I hope you're right.(Lays her head down)-Mist(Who cares we're RPing cats! xD No but seriously, I do know that you're right about the sickness part. A cat expecting will end up getting sick when going through a miscarriage)

(Follows after them)-Wolfpaw

(Waves her tail in goodbye as she exits the den)-Riversong

(You know... I'm not even sure about Redstar's and Riversong's relationship status right now. XD It's getting complicated.)
(I know xD)

"Oh." *Frowns* "What were their names?" ~ Foxflight

"I am." *Meows, but she wasn't completly sure she could save them. Goes and brings more herbs* "This should help make your food easier to digest. Since we just found out that your still carrying kits, they'll need to get more food then theor getting now." ~ Frostpaw (Oh thank god! I thought I was just rattling off ;P)

*Explains to Dawnpaw about Sunpaw* ~ Ashpaw

"So were going to enemy territory to confront a rival cat about her own personal bennuises. Ashpaw your brilliant." "Well your boyfriend seemed to think it was a good idea. KIlljoy" ~ Dawnpaw

*Stretches and goes to see the elders* ~ Redstar

(LOL ikr. But I don't think it would work right now anyways. Maybe if they were mates before, but their too new at this
Night and Rain. I told them all about clan life.-Ripplefang

(Smiles)I'll make sure to feed them.-Mist

We're helping them out to make sure that their lives could be easier.-Wolfpaw

(Lifts his head up from his nest)Redstar. Greetings.-Shellgaze'

(Pfft, Newbies. XD)
yawns-gingerclaw
(Licks her cheek)Tired my love?-Duststorm

(Walks over to them)You two up for a hunting patrol?-Riversong
"abit"smiles-gingerclaw
Get some rest. (Looks to Riversong)Gingerclaw did hunting already. We were just about to take a nap.-Duststorm

(Rolls eyes)Right. I'll find other cats. But you two have the Dawn patrol then.-Riversong
"ok"says"sorry ive been so tired lately"-gingerclaw
*Twitches her ear then heres Riversong. Turns around from talking to Ripplefang* "I'll go. And I can get Swiftstorm too." *Says thinking about her brother* ~ Foxflight

*Gives an easy laugh* "I know you will. SHoudl we tell Ripplefang?" ~ Frostpaw

*Nodds* "Just think of it like that" ~ Ashpaw

*Dips hos head* "Hello Shellgaze. I came to check on the apprentices job" ~ Redstar
(Licks her ear)Its fine-Duststorm

(Licks his paw)-Ripplefang

(Nods)That's fine.-Riversong

I think so.-Mist

(Walks off)-Wolfpaw

(Nods)Yes they came in here and did a fine job. A little twig here and there but that's it..-Shellgaze
smiles"lets nap"-gingerclaw
(Nods and gets up to go to the warriors den)-Duststorm
"Alright. Nice talking with you Ripplefang" *Stretches and goes to the warrior den.* "Swiftstorm! Hunting patrol." ~ Foxflight

*Looks up* "I just got done with Dawn patrol!" *Stops at his sisters glare.* "Coming! Jeeze. You become a warrior and you think you own the place" ~ Swiftstorm

"Alright. I'll go get him." *Walks out* "Ripplefang? Mist would like to talk to you." ~ Frostpaw

"Were going to get into even more trouble!" ~ Dawnpaw

*Glances at her* "Well your more then welcomed to go back to camp." *Dawnpaw growls and follows* ~ Ashpaw

"OK. Just making su-" *Stops and narrows eyes* "Shellgaze? The nest are the same. You sent them off right." ~ Redstar
fallows-gingerclaw