WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3308

over a year ago smartone123 said…
looks her over still-glaciarfur
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Shrugs* okay * goes back to nest * If you want an elder and another apprentice to heal our sick friend then okay. I'm not saying' there not good at what they do, but still. I hear rumors about it at gatherings all the time. ~ Sunpaw
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Rumors about what?-Wolfpaw
(he use to be a medicine cat i thought i said that quite abit)
(I know that. XD It's just how it's worded. It makes it sound like theres more to the story. )
(ok as long i was clear enough so he'd know what hes doing since he trained the other medicine cat though he has alot to know about him and itll come out dont worry)
Rumors about bad luck. 'A retired med. cat and one that hasn't even got her name. That's bad luck!' that's what they say. ~ Sunpaw

( Yeah it wasn't meant to say he was bad or isn't a med. cat, it is just a rumor. I mention this so the other apprentices will get off there lazy butts and stuff. No offense to Glacierfur or Frostpaw! Or other apprentices. XD LOL. )
(Growls)Do you think that just because Glacierfur is retired he can't remember anything from years of training? Frostpaw barely started training when Blackheart died, it's not her fault that she hasn't recieved her full medicine cat name yet! When StarClan thinks she's ready they'll give it to her. And if you believe in those rumors of bad luck, then you have no respect for them at all.-Wolfpaw
I never said I believed in the rumors did I? ~ Sunpaw

* Growl/Coughs very loudly * ~ Spottedpaw

* eyes open and lifts head * What was that? * Goes out side and jumps out of his fur * Spottedpaw? * Walks to Glacierfur * Do you need anymore help? ~ Stormfoot
(Narrows eyes)YOu make it seem that way.-Wolfpaw
* Shrug * I just forgot to mention it the time I heard it and now I remember. How am I suppose to sleep with Spottedpaw making all that noise?! * Grumpy now that he realizes how tired he is. * ~ Sunpaw
(ah ok i understands xD)
"well i DID ask you apprwntices to get those herbs i asked for"grumbles"so could you please"-glaciarfur
(whats up his grouchy butt xD)
(Rolls eyes)I'm sure she's fine. She can't get that sick over one night.-Wolfpaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
(Frostpaw already gave him the herbs xD)
-smiles at her and leans forward and nuzzles Shimmerkits cheeek.- "Hey" # Redstat
-growls- "then just shut up already! if u dont believe it dont bring it up! and if ur so worried then just go and see hred!" #Ashpae
(Blinks in surprise, Ashpaw really has been on edge lately)-Wolfpaw
"frostpaw"as he gives the sick cat the herbs"do you need me to come out of elder den amd teach you since your mentor and my apprentice died"-glaciarfur
* Blinks but then just waves tail and goes to sleep * ~ Sunpaw

* Flicks ear * Frostpaw is carrying them right now, I'll just get her some wet moss to drink from. * Does that * XD ~ Stormfoot
*Glares at Sunpaw and rest his muzzle on his paws, going to sleep* ~ Ashpaw (Nah. He's never liked Sunoaw xD)

*Smiles at her and leans forward and nuzzles Shimmerkits cheek* "Hey" ~ Redstar

*Blinks, suprised* "I was going too ask you too tonight actually. But then this happened" ~ Frostpaw

last edited over a year ago
Hopefully there's no more distractions. I would really love some sleep.(Cuddles up to Dawnpaw and closes his eyes)-Wolfpaw
*Blinks looking outside the nersury wondering what was going on* ~ Sunsplash
* Comes back with moss * Re o I ut t? ( Where do I put it? ) ~ Stormfoot

* Coughs. Eyes turn red * ~ Spottedpaw
*Flicks tail next to Spottedpaws mouth* ~ Frostpaw

"Yea. Hopefully." *Glares at Sunpaw, then curls up* ~ Ashpaw

*Mutters her agreement and snuggles next to Wolfpaw* ~ Dawnpaw
"dada"purrs and licks his cheek with her small light pink tounge-shimmerkit
Ok * Puts it down by Spottedpaw's mouth * Anything else? ~ Stormfoot

* Slowly laps at the water * ~ Spottedpaw
"no thats good just hydrate her"-glaciarfur
* Nods * okay. ~ Stormfoot
*Purrs and gently picks her up in his mouth and sets her down beside him.* ~ Redstar

*Blinks, suprised* "I was going too ask you too tonight actually. But then this happened" ~ Frostpaw

( XD I don't know what to do. LOL.)
Nods"ok ill help you"-glaciarfur
Fluffs fur grins-shimmerkit
*Smiles and starts licking her fur in strong smooth strokes* ~ Redstar
purrs-shimmerkit
*Keeps going and wonders why anyone would be stupid enough to throw out such a beautful kit* ~ redstar
Starts to cough it started to rack her whole super thin body-shimmerkit
*Was taken back and nosed her slightly and found she was warm. Frowns and licks her nose* "Are you OK?" ~ Redstar
* Coughs and wheezes * ~ Spottedpaw

* Looks up * Sunsplash? What happened out there? ~ Duskwhisker
*Shrugs and pulls Smokekit and Lakekit closer to her stomach* "I don;t know. But Frostpaw and Glacierfur and Stormfoot are all out their" ~ Sunsplash
* Raises an eyebrow * Wonder what happened. Oh well, * Brings her kits and Rain closer to her stomach.* We'll find out tomorrow. ~ Duskwhisker
"Your not worried at all?" ~ Sunspalsh
( Okay for me I'm goin' to bed bye!)

I am, I'm just * yawns * to tired right now. ~ Duskwhisker
*Nodds and lays her head down, after licking both her kits again. They were only a couple days old and she missed Lakesmoke* ~ Sunsplash
Nods putting on a strong facw as she shivering even though shes warm-shimmerkit
(Crap everyone is getting sick XD)

(Shifts in her sleep and murmurs)-Riversong

(Wraps tail around her)-Wolfpaw
(well thats what the cold weather brings and it makes so much more sence for shimmerkit to get sick since kits are more supseptible to things,she hasnt eatten much at all with not milk and shes had no care for some time before this since she was.in a bag)
Sneezes-shimmerkit
* Shakes while coughing * ~ Spottedpaw
Picks her up and takes her to the medicine den-glaciarfur
*Follows* "Careful not to wake Mist. I kept her in here so that if she is really sick it won;t spread to the nersuary." ~ Frostpaw

*Frowns and nudges her gently. Then realizes that she was sick. Grabs her in his mouth again and carrys her over to Riversong. Nudges her.* "Riversong, wake up!" ~ Redstar

*Purrs in her sleep* ~ Dawnpaw
(Twitches ear and slowly opens her eyes and looks up at him)What's wrong?-Riversong
*Places Shimmerkit on the ground in front of Riversong.* "She's sick. She's warm yet she shivering and she has a nasty cough." ~ Redstar