WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3308

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"Yea. Maybe." -didn't look convinced. Looks at Shimmerkit as nd his gaze softened.- #Redstar
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Her voice is very warm and sweet, something that never happens often)She's a little angel. Why would they just throw her out....(Licks her forehead) Don't worry little one you'll have a better life in the clan than some boring twoleg's pet.-Riversong
"Why do requires do anything?" -lays his muzzle on his paws watching Riversong and Shimmerkit and felt a sudden wave of protective Ness wash over him and watched them fondly- #Redstar
last edited over a year ago
What do you think the clan would say? If they know that she came from twoleg rubble they'll place her as a kittypet. Should we just say that she's a rogue's kit?-Riversong
-a growl escaped from him and and instinct curled around them tighter and looked at them- "If they ask we'll tell them. She came from a twoleg place but want their long enough to get used to anything. And if they have a problem then I'll set them straight"
(Mrrows in surprise as he curls around them tighter. She eyes him her blue eyes wide)R-right. (Grooms his shoulder fur to calm him down. She has never seen him this protective before. What's gotten into him? Whatever it was she kinda liked it) I'm sure they'll understand. Leader word is law.-Riversong
--stopped bristling but not much. Was still curled tightly around them but loosened up slightly and was practically glaring into the storm but in a protective way.- Redstar
(Purrs in amusement and nudges him gently)Come on Redstar, I don't think that anything is gonna pop out in this kind of weather.-Riversong
-realized he was right and wonder what had gotten into him.- "Sorry." -muttered. But licked her forehead and gently nosed Shimmerkit.- Redstar
(Blinks and watches Redstar, and smiles)But it is good to know that you are here and protecting this kit.-Riversong
--blinks looking at the kit and realized that was probably why he was so protective- "Yea. Nothing s going to hurt her." #Redstar
(Her gaze drifts toward Shimmerkit) A she-cat would be lucky to have you to father her kits one day. You'd make an excellent father.-Riversong
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Growls fiercely and lashes tail * You don't get it do you? If you keep seeing Sunpaw, what will your clan think? They'll think your a traitor. What would happen if you meet on battle? You can't just not fight. If you fight you hurt him. If he fights he hurts you. If you have his kits, what will happen then? ~ Spottedpaw

* Growls and leaps on Spottedpaw * Leave me alone! * bites shoulder * ~ Silverpaw

* Hisses and manages to throw off Silverpaw. Eyes turning a bronze maroon color * ~ Spottedpaw

* growls and stands up * You fool! Stop it! ~ Spottedpaw

Never! * Jumps again and slashes her stomach * Why should I listen to you? ~ Silverpaw

Because ... I Can't tell you! * Throws her off and races back to WaterClan territory, looking in a puddle of melted snow, she sees her eyes. Touches her nose to the water and her eyes are back to green. * ~ Spottedpaw
(Steps in Silverpaw's way)We're just trying to stop something before it gets worse.-Wolfpaw
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Mews in a soft and cute voice and looks at them with requonition and says"mama amd dada"giggles with a smile on her face-shimmerkit
(eyes widen and she lets out a flustered laugh)No, no, little one. I'm not.. uh we're not...(Looks to Redstar.)-Riversong
Looks and starts to tear up on her angelic face like she suddenly relized she was alone in the world and starts to cry-shimmerkit
* snarls * Tell that to your fox heart friend over there. Just leave me alone I'll think about it. * takes prey and heads back the way she came * ~ Silverpaw

* Cleans her self off and decides to wait for the others * ~ Spottedpaw
(Frowns and nuzzles her)Don't cry Shimmerkit.(Cradles her again with her tail pushing her to her stomach)-Riversong
"no mama and dada alone in world"wails harder crying-shimmerkit
(Growls)PebbleClan cats.-Wolfpaw

(Licks her head)No, no that's not true.-Riversong
Sniffs look unconvinced-shimmerkit
The awkward talk
:P
The awkward talk
:P
Or the disagreement.

(Wipes Shimmerkit's eyes with her tail)Back at camp there are loads of cats who will welcome you as family.-Riversong

(Sneaks back into WaterClan territory.)-Wolfpaw
-growls- "Your telling me. She treated us like friends before she knew why we're here. And Spottedpaw was no help!" #Ashoaw

-gently muzzle Shimmerkit- "You'll have a family. And the clan will love you." #Redstar

-friends at Sandkit- "I think Redstar might be caught up in the blizzard. But you'll be an apprentice as soon as he gets back. Now I have to go and take care of Lakekit and Smokekit." -friends a little thinking of v how Lakesmoke and how he died the day the were born- #Sunsplash
She should of known better to keep her temper down in enemy territory-Wolfpaw

(Nods)And we'll make sure of that.-Riversong
"She just got mad. And didanyone else see her eyes?" #Dawnpaw

-shakes his head.- "No and I could care less. Because of her sIlverpae didn't even try to loo listen to us." -sighs- "Come on. Let's go back to camp" #Ashpaw

-licks her head in long smooth stroaks- #Redstar
Okay! ~ Sandkit

* Heard Ashpaw and Wolfpaw * Well, if they don't like me they should say it to my face! * Storms off * I can't see anything! It's to snowy. * Yelps as her foot got twisted in a tree root. * Well, that hurt. I can't walk on it! Not cool! * Sitting in a heap of snow. * Now how am I to get back? ~ Spottedpaw
(Nods and fluffs up his fur)Yeah, before this blizzard gets any worse.-Wolfpaw

(Watches them and purrs)-Riversong
-here's Spottedpaw and prices ears- "Great. Now she's stuck. Come on!" #Ashpaw

-follows- #Dawnpaw
(Huffs and follows)This day is just getting worse.-Wolfpaw
-Raises an eye at Riversong and keeps going- #Redstar
(Smiles) You know for a tom, you sure do have a thing or to for kits.-Riversong
* See's figures heading toward her and knows there smell * I can't get up! ~ Frustrated Spottedpaw
"i want you two"wails crys again-shimmerkit
Don't strain yourself, just hold on.-Wolfpaw

(Blinks at Shimmerkit)-Riversong
-keeps licking her head- "shh. Don't worry. You 'll be fine." #Redstar

-growls- "How do you get lost right outside camp?" Ashpaw

-runs over to help- #Dawnpaw
I Didn't get lost I can smell them. I uh just um... didn't see the tree root.. and uh I can't walk.. ~ Spottedpaw
(Sniffs at the root and clamps his jaw on it and tugs)-Wolfpaw

(Nods)Yes. Plus there are queens who can actually look after.-Riversong
theWOLFPACK15 commented…
Don't know if the root is big or one of those small roots... ^^'' over a year ago
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Its a thick small root over a year ago
theWOLFPACK15 commented…
Alright. ^^ over a year ago
She was showing signs of imprintion were she tought those two were her parents and she was attached-shimmerkit
-understand s she thought they were her parents and decides to go with it to get her to sleep. Licks her face and gently pushes her into Riversong stomach- #Redstar
-helps wolfpaw- #Ashpaw
(Frowns and curls tail around her) Sleep little one. (Looks to Redstar)So do we do?-Riversong
Sniffs clams down and sleeps her back riseing and falling scrapes all over-shimmerkit
-rests his head on his paws- "She isn't going to c take another queen. She's chosen who she wants" #Redstar
(Stares at him)Easy for you to say. I'm not a queen, I can't produce milk for her.-Riversong
"Frostpaw might have something to help with that. And besides-" -looks at her- "do you really want another cat raising her?" #Redstar
Purrs in sleep and nuzzles in fur soft as down-shimmerkit
* Manages to get paw untwisted * I got it out! * testing standing and she could walk. * Thank you! Come on we have to get back now. ~ Spottdpaw
-shakes the snow off his pelt it now looked white- "Your telling me. I'm Ashpaw not Snowpaw!" #Ashpaw

"Come on" #Dawnpaw