WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 3308

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
Let's go! (Runs off toward the sound)-Riversong

You think that the clan noticed that we're gone yet?-Wolfpaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Follows her* ~ Redstar

*Sighs* "Starclan I hope not. Where is she?" ~ Ashpaw
(Stops and listens for the sound again)Weird day today huh?-Riversong

(Scrapes the ground with his claws)-Wolfpaw
*Nods* "Well it certainly hasn;t been normal." ~ Redstar
StarClan knows how much I wish for those to come back. (Strains ears)Come on kit.-Riversong
"I don't know. I mean, whers the fun in normal?" *Listens.* ~ Redstar
I guess you're right.... You don't think we were just hearing thing do you?-Riversong
*Shakes his head* "No. I knwo shes here" ~ Redstar
over a year ago smartone123 said…
mews but is starting to soffocate-?
Then where...(Hears it once more and runs off toward the direction, soon she finds the bag)Redstar! Over here!(Sniffs at the bag, finds the opening and lifts it up)-Riversong
falls out breaths and crys out was only 1 week old or so-kit
(Blinks in surprise at how young the kit was)Oh, my...(Quickly circles it and lays down beside it.)-Riversong
wails the eyes were a beutiful shade of gold with a cream base of long and lush hair-kit

(shimmerkit-a pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beutiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine)
(A sudden wave of instinct took control of her and she pulled the kit close to her to shield her from the cold.)We have to get her to camp.-Riversong
the wails grow quieter and the kit looks at her with those captivating eyes and smiles her ear bled abit from some accident in her bag-kit
(Licks her ear and looks around)Where did you come from... Not from any clan..-Riversong
blinks not talk just yetlooks like she had no attention for a long time or cat contact as well-kit
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Digs prey she was hunting earlier in front of the bush * ~ Silverpaw

* Looks up * Today? Really?! COOL!! * Jumps around excited * ~ Sandkit

Redstar? Uh, now that I think about it, he didn't know until the rumors where gone. I think he would have been furious at the thought though. I think Redstar's got feelings to. Once I overheard him and Riversong talking, and he said something like ' You won't go back to the warriors den until your not starving anymore. you'll stay in my den with me and no more deputy duty until then also' . Usually leader's don't do that. They usually strip there job and ask another warrior to keep an eye out. Weird , huh? ~ Stormfoot

*Ears spark up and whispers quietly to the other apprentices * She's right there. What now? ~ Spottedpaw
last edited over a year ago
(Licks paw)That is weird.-Ripplefang

If we all go out there she'd run back to camp and tell her clan...(Looks to Ashpaw)-Wolfpaw

(Licks her fur the other way to give her warmth)-Riversong
Yup * stands and stretches * Almost time for me to move in with the elders ~ Stormfoot

* Looks to Ashpaw as well * You should go. This was your plan after all. ~ Spottedpaw
(Blinks)You're gonna move to the elders den?-Ripplefang
*Looks at her brother* ~ Dawnpaw

*Nodds.* "Just come out when I say so." *Slowly backs up and and circles around the bush. Then looks at her* "Your Silverpaw right?" ~ Ashpaw

*Blinks, not taking his eyes off the kit* "No. Not yet. We shouldn't move her. Just-" *looks arounds* "Keep her warm. I'll find someplace warm and we can take her their untill shes OK to be moved farther." ~ Redstar

*Smiles and nodds* "Today. He should be back soon." ~ Sunsplash
(Nods and continues to groom her)-Riversong
* looks up in surprise * Yes? Why are you here? * Puts paw on her prey * Are you here to take our prey? * Focuses on Ashpaw and smiles * Oh, your just an apprentice just like me. ~ Silverpaw

* Growls lightly when Silverpaw smiles at Ashpaw. Eyes narrow and turn a goldish green color, claws come out slightly * ~ Spottedpaw

Yeah, these old bones are turning frail. After Sunpaw becomes a warrior, that's when I'm moving in. ~ Stormfoot

*Hops around and chanting* I'm going to be an apprentice! Yay! ~ Sandkit
(Rolls eyes and glares at her, telling her to be quiet)-Wolfpaw

It's sad to hear that... But why wait? Redstar can always appoint a new mentor to Sunpaw. I mean, you did say that their warriors ceremony was pushed back.-Ripplefang
*Smiles* ~ Sunsplash

*Looks and finds a hollow tree that would make a good den* ~ Redstar

*Raises an eye* "If you think you can trsut any cat because they look like an apprentice then your clans in trouble. But your right. I'm Ashpaw and I need to talk to you about someting imporant." ~ Ashpaw

(pulls her close)Don't worry little one we'll make sure that you can get the care you need.-Riversong
Okay what's up? * lays down * ~ Silverpaw

* Turns head to Wolfpaw so he could see her face and hisses quietly but stops growling but is still stiff and her eyes are mixing colors with gold and green* ~ Spottedpaw

* thinks for a moment * that thought hasn't crossed my mind, I'll ask Redstar later. That is, if I don't forget * walks out of den and does other stuff * ^-^ ~ Stormfoot
(Smiles and shakes head and lays his head down to sleep)-Ripplefang

Keep your fur on.-Wolfpaw
-after making a nest goes back to Riversong.- "Come on. I found someplace." Red star

-raises an eye.- "Really? Does pebbleclan not teach their apprentices about enemy clans and cats?" -shrugs- "Ok whatever. We should be far enough from your camp to be safe. Me and my friends need to talk to you" -flicks his tail to them- #Ashpaw

-squeezes from under the Bush- #Dawnpaw
(Gets up and carefully grabs the kit by the scruff and follows Redstar to the makeshift den)-Riversong

(Comes out of the bush and stands next to Dawnpaw)-Wolfpaw
-points to the cats with his tail- "That's my sister Dawnpaw, Wolfpaw, and Spottedpaw." #Ashpaw

-stops in front of it- "This is it." Red star
* was the first one out. >.< calm but eyes are still weird *~ Spottedpaw
(Flick tail)silverpaw.-Wolfpaw

(Surveys it then heads in and lays down the kit and curls her tail around it)It certainly isn't clan den material but it'll do.-Riversong
Sunsplashs kits (the father was Lakesmoke but died in a Sandclan battle. Their younger then Rain, stinking and fluffy kit)

Lakekit-Dark brown Tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes

Smokekit-Dark Smokey Gray Tom with one white foot, white tail tip and Amber eyes
(Sorry for miss spells I have to use my kindle
-rolls eyes but smiles faintly at the kit- "She's beautiful." Red star

-rolls eyes but smiles faintly at the kit- "She's beautiful." Red star

-waits for her to respond- Ashpaw
(Both kits are named after their father. D: That's so cute!)

(Looks down at the kit,)She is... But she's also so young.-Riversong
(Thanks.)

-gently nudges Riversong- "She'll be fine. But in the mean time she needs a name. What do you think of Shimmerkit?" #Redstar
(Lays down and looks at the kit)Shimmerkit?(Licks her head)Seems like a fitting name.-Riversong
Hi, I'm Silverpaw. What brings you here? ~ Silverpaw

* Sits* Sunpaw. ~ Spottedpaw

* stiffens * Who's that? ~ Silverpaw

* Digs claws in ground * You know, the cat you meet everyday. ~ Spottedpaw

* Flicks ear * I don't know what your talking about kittypet. * says insult quietly *~ Silverpaw

* fur stands on end and starts growling eyes mixing faster * What did you just call me?!
(Growls)Not now Spottedpaw! (Glares at Silverpaw) Look keep to your clan and we'll keep to ours, but you have to stop seeing Sunpaw! And don't pretend that you don't know who that it, Ashpaw saw you two together by the border, a little to comfortable with each other.-Wolfpaw
You can't tell me what to do! So what if he saw us. Why was he there in the first place? Spying I bet. I knew he was there that's why I left early. How would you feel if the cat you love was dragged away because they where from another Clan? ~ Silverpaw
-growls loudly- "I wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for a rival clan cat!" #Ashpaw

-narrows eyes- "I get your in love but the warrior code is their for a reason. To be followed" #Dawnpaw

-nodded watching Shimmerkit.- "I wonder what happened to her" -hesitates then licks the kits head- #Redstar
If this escalates any future there could lead to trouble.-Wolfpaw

It's obvious tat this is what twolegs caused. Tat bag didn't come from any lan.-Riersong

(Great thing about my laptop right now.. letter between 'g' and 'j' don't work and letters between 'x' and 'n' aren't working. X{ and sometimes auto correct doesn't work)
(Lol(

-growls- "stupid two legs. They ruin everything." #Redstar
(Nods and cradles Shimmerkit)How long are we gonna wait here?-Riversong

(Snow starts to fall)
-looks into the snow- "I thought tomorrow but if this snow keeps falling..." -shaked the snow off his pelt and squeezed into the den and curled around Riversong and Shimmerkit.- #Redstar
It'll probably let up soon...-Riversong