WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3308

over a year ago smartone123 said…
(GLaciarfur-biggish pale plae blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes)
(GLaciarfur-biggish  pale plae blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes)
theWOLFPACK15 commented…
Ooh he looks like a big grumpy pie. :3 over a year ago
smartone123 commented…
he is XD over a year ago
(hiim again)
(hiim again)
over a year ago DoveXTiger123 said…
* Anger flashes in her eyes then subsides *You don't think I can't smell her on him all the time? ~ Spottedpaw

* Takes a nap * ~ Sunpaw

Oh indeed I have. Duskwhisker is playing with Fluffykit and Stonekit right now. Since Claw came he and his kit are here for shelter. Rain, his kit, is only 2 moons and his mate died on him so, it's the least we can do. ~ Stormfoot

( For Katie

Name: Sunkit/paw * Obviously*

Pelt: Light sand color with a white underbelly

Eyes: Blue

Other: Awesome Just like me! She will see things like I do.) LOL XD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"Since when do you pick your daughters mate? And no one said that Redstar was that cat! Your only agenst it because you never liked him." ~ Cloudwing

*Looks at Cloudwing* "He was my apprentice and I will always want whats good for him, and Shellgaze is right. He is not the right cat for Riversong." ~ Blackhawk

*Growls* "Well we dont need a whole patrol! And we don't need a cat who cant even walk without tripping!" ~ Ashpaw

*Winces* ~ Dawnpaw

(I know Sandkit isn't an apprentice yet but she will be soon. And I added Glacierfur. For mentors what do you think: Lilypaw for Gingerclaw (Duststorm can take over when she gets really pregnant) and Sandpaw for Swiftstorm)
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Nods)Riversong should be with a more suitable cat. She doesn't need some cat to break her heart again.-Shellgaze

(Closes eyes in frustration and gets up)I think this discussion is done here. And for the record, Redstar only let me use his den to make sure that I was eating properly.-Riversong

(Opens mouth)-Shellgaze

And no, not for that reason. I wasn't eating enough because I wanted to make sure the clan had enough food for leaf-bare. He wanted to make me strong and fit to be prepared for it just like the rest of the clan.... I'll talk to Redstar about the apprentices punishments. (Leaves the den)-Riversong

(Flicks ear)-Wolfpaw
*Snorts* "Good riddence" ~ Blackhawk

*Glares at the 2 toms* "I hope your happy! It's Riversong's choice about who she picks as her mate and you should just be happy for her. Shes the smartest cat I've menotred and she wont make a mistake. And who says Redstar would break her heart?" ~ Cloudwing

*Sees Riversong and bounces over to her* "Oh good! I've been looking everywhere for you." ~ Redstar

"Ashpaw just let her come!" ~ Dawnpaw
And who said that Ripplefang wouldn't have broken her heart? She's told me herself that she's scared to fall for a cat again, and I'm just making sure that that doesn't happen. Redstar may not be able to leave the clan, but I still have my doubts about him being her mate. - Shellgaze

(Tail tip flicks back and forth, her voice sounding irritated)I went out hunting with Foxflight and Swiftstorm, what is it this time?-Riversong

It's a risk, but we have no choice.-Wolfpaw
*Growls* "Shes a smart cat. And if she really loves Redstar then you shoudl just let her be with hiim!"~ Cloudwing

*Feels taken back but ignores it.* "I wanted your opinion. What do you think about Gingerclaw for Lilypaws mentor and Sunsplash for Sandkit?" ~ Redstar

*Sighs frusterated.* "Fine. Just dont trip over anythign." ~ Ashpaw

Sunsplash-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and all white paws; Redstar's sister.
licks paw in elder den he was the old med cat who was forced to retire cause of age so he now lays around helping med cats-glaciarfur
If she does and chooses him, then I'll accept it. but until then, I think that she should look for a different cat if she wants to find love again.(Turns in his nest, his back facing them)-Shellgaze

(Huffs)They both sound fine.... wait who's Lilypaw?-Riversong
over a year ago Jen-Law said…
Thank you. -Eaglefrost
*Raises an eye not ready to stop fighting* "Alright then. Who do YOU think she should choose?" ~ Cloudwing

"2 cats just joined. Lilypaw and Eaglefrost and um..." *Hesitates* "We need to talk. In private." ~ Redstar
stares at the cats growls abit grumpy in nature his past known by know one and mysterious scars-glaciarfur
I'll make sure I greet them. (Raises an eye)What what's happened?-Riversong

(Thinks for a bit)Hm, Flashleap or Swiftstorm... They both seem like nice toms. They deffinantly don't flirt around with other she-cats. I wouldn't care if it was some other tom. Just not Redstar.-Shellgaze
"stupid young cats"grumbles-glaciarfur
"Swiftstorm is young and Flashleap isn't looking for a mate. And whos to say he dosn't do that to get her attnetion?" ~ Cloudwing

*Gestures to the entrance* "Just follow me." ~ Redstar
(Growls)Well it's a dumb way to get her attention. Glacierfur what do you think?-Shellgaze

(Frowns and follows him)Well since we're heading out of camp, let's patrol the meadow.-Riversong
*Shrugs* "Fine. But what I wanted to tell you was that Gingerclaw's having Duststorm's kits." ~ Redstar
Oh? That's nice. Gingerclaw will be a great mother....(Looks at him)But I don't see why that you have to bring me out of camp to tell me that. What did you really bring me out for?-Riversong
"Well..." *Shuffles his paws trying to decide how to tell her.* "It's just that she isn't the only cat expecting... Mist is going to have Ripplefang's kits." ~ Redstar
(Frowns and her eyes feel with hurt. She feels a sharp tug at her heart, but she just walks on.)O-oh... That... that must be very exciting for them...-Riversong
*Looks at her worried* "So are you going to be OK?" ~ redstar
Of course. (Kicks a pebble away half heartedly her tail dragging)-Riversong
over a year ago Jen-Law said…
*gives Lilypaw a nudge* Go make some friends! -Eaglefrost

U-um! Okay! *shyly trots over to some apprentices* H-hi...? -Lilypaw
"i wish cats would smarten upp thats what i think"grumbled-glaciarfur
sleeps-gingerclaw
* Low growl in Ashpaw's direction and anger flashes * How come I get the feeling you wouldn't let me come anyway? Im not always clumsy ya know! Are we going or not?!?! ~Spottedpaw

* Snores * ~ Sunpaw XD

* Tackles Claw * ~ Stone, Rain, and Fluffykit

Omph! * Pretends to be overwhelmed and falls to his side laughing * ~ Claw
Here's the warrior code! ^^

Warrior Code: The Principles a Warrior Must Live By

The Warrior Code

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
*Walks up to Eaglefrost* "I',m Sunsplsh. Redstar told me to show you around?" ~ Sunsplash

*Nudges he with his nose* "If it helps any, I just got chewed up by the elders" ~ Redstar

*Rolls eyes* "Yea. Right." ~ Ashpaw

"Just come on Ashpaw! Shes my friend and its getting late!" *Ashpaws sighs angrumbles something.* ~ Dawnpaw
sleeps-gingerclaw
(Flicks tail)I heard. They told me all about it when I was in there.-Riversong

(Rolls eyes)We are wasting time.-Wolfpaw

You and Duskwhisker are raising a family now?That's nice. So I'm not the only rogue?-Ripplefang
*Rolls eyes* "The elders. I'm starting to hate that den. So what did they say to you?" ~ Redstar

*Glares at her* "Fine. Just watch where you step." *Stands up and leads the way* ~ Ashpaw

"Thank Starclan." *Mutters* ~ Dawnpaw
(Shakes head)Well first they were complaining about you. Shellgaze and Blackhawk, Cloudwing was defending you.-Riversong

(Follows)-Wolfpaw
*Rolls eyes* "THank you mentor." ~ Redstar
Yeah, you must of really ticked him off. And then they ended up turning the conversation on me after I defended you reason on your punishments for the apprentices.-Riversong
*Rolls eyes* "They can;t stand to be corrected." *But gives her a smile* "But thanks for defeanding me." ~ Redstar
(Smiles)I have to defend you sometimes don't I.(Nudges him)But you owe me for what I had to deal with after I did that.-Riversong
*Raises an eye* "Why?" ~ Redstar
Well... Let's just say that me defending you apparently sparked up something in Blackhawk's mind, which lead to Shellgaze pestering me about, well, me sharing your den. I just wanted to go and visit my father in queit but your recent visit made them on edge.-Riversong
Why did that rub him the wrong way?* "Well sorry for doing my job. And besides, you said your moving you nest today so that shoudl cheer them up." ~ Redstar
(Subconsciously she felt comfort in Redstar's den and regretted ever saying that she'd move out.)Yeah, (smiles)Just do me a favor and don't freeze inside your den.-Riversong
gets up streches out his lean legs he was a hansome tom even now maybe abit more now-glaciarfur
* Follows whispering under her breath * Stuck up, bossy, and ignorant furball..* Still eying him then sticks her tongue out * ~ Spottedpaw

Oh yes! Claw and Rain are still here yes, yes and Chain, the tom who killed Amber, his mate, in cold blood was fighting our apprentices just this moon! He almost killed Spottedpaw, Frostpaw had almost ran straight out of moss! Now all the apprentices are in big trouble. Redstar postponed there warrior ceremonies and tons more. ~ Stormfoot

* Kicks out his feet * ~ Sunpaw

* Smiles * ~ Duskwhisker

* Play * ~ Claw, Rain, Fluffy, And Stonekit

* As bored as ever * ~ Sandkit
mews stuck in a bag out in the forest-?
Really. It seems to me that Redstar is having a hard time with leadership position.-Ripplefang
*Catches her stick out her tounge and rolls eyes* "Well arn't you the mature one." *Stops.* "This is it. Here hide under this bush. When a partol leaves camp they have to pass by here. Luckly Silverpaw will be on one." ~ Ashpaw

*Smiles* "I'm not making any promases. So it isn;t like the elders to only chew out one cat. What ese dod they say to you?" ~ Redstar
Oh... Um well...They, well mostly Blackhawk and Shellgaze were chewing my ear off about... well, you know the clan gossip these days. (Looks to him hoping he'd get what the elders were talking about. Her ear then flicks to the direction of the small mews, she turns her head to catch a better listen)-Riversong

(Hides in a bush and waits)-Wolfpaw
* Rolls eyes and hides under bush as well * ~ Spottedpaw

* Flicks ear in surprise * I wouldn't say that. After all he has been here for all of us. One New-leaf, the ocean was rising so much we had to evacuate camp and we all survived and he lead us threw some really tough times. Although, * glances around * if you ask me, I think Riversong has some feelings for him. When we all thought she was having his kits, she was blushing and was even more madder then ever.She was so mad, I bet the cats in Starclan could sense it! When a she-cat gets mad like that, it could only mean there in love. ~ Stormfoot

* Mews happier and loudly * ~ All Kits that are me

* Grins* I guess they all really like you! ~ Duskwhisker

* Eyes playful * Do you really think so? ~ Claw

* Purrs * I Really think so. ~ Duskwhisker

* Meows * I'M SO REALLY BORED!! ~ Sandpaw
(Flicks ear)Really? I'm guessing it's true then. But I still can't believe that she'd fall for Redstar. But I guess things did change around here.... And what about Redstar? Do you think he has feelings for her? What was his reaction when someone told him that he was supposedly gonna be a father?-Ripplefang
*Flattesn ear.* "Yea. Those elders-" *Stops* "Thats a kit!" ~ Redstar

*Shifts* "Where is she?" ~ Ashpaw (Feel free to send Silverpaw out Dove!)

*Walsk up to Sandkit* "Well you wont be for much longer. Redstar told me that your having your ceremoney today." ~ Sunsplash