WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3308

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Looks up from washing her fur when Riversong walks out. Tilts head* "Are you OK Riversong? You look red." ~ dawnpaw
*Sighs as he leaves Claw but stands straight as he walks into camp.* ~ Redstar
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Scraps claws against the ground)I'm fine.-Riversong
*Rasies an eye at her claw marks* "So sure about that?" ~ Redstar
over a year ago smartone123 said…
((opps))
rolls eyes"lets go"heads out-gingerclaw
*Stiffens a laugh at Riversong but follows* ~ Ashpaw
rolls eyes-gingerclaw
(Eyes widen, she didn't realize that Redstar came back) Dawnpaw, take Wolfpaw with you and go get fresh bedding for the elders.(Turns to Redstar) Yes I'm sure. -Riversong
*Shrugs* "Sure." *Goes to get Wolfpaw* ~ Dawnpaw

*Stiffens a laugh* "Sure thing Riversong. YOu look ready to kill a clan." ~ Redstar
(Plays with a ball of moss on, laying on his back)-Wolfpaw

(Her blue eyes shows that she was irritated grumbles) Yeah, yeah. So how's Claw?-Riversong
*pads into the apprentice den* "Wolfpaw. Riversong wants us to get the elders moss* Dawnpaw
(Lets the moss fall on his face)Great. The last thing I want is to hear Blackhawk complain that I got him damp moss again.-wolfpaw
*purrs* "Hes not that bad. besides; i heard him complaining about Sunpaw already." Dawnpaw
(Rolls over and stands up) Good at least he has some one else to complain about. (Shakes his pelt)-Wolfpaw

(Wipes face and stretches, she looks skinnier than usual) I should go and plan the patrols for tomorrow.-Riversong
"of course if u wanthim to complaine you could always get wet moss anyways." Dawnpaw
*steps in front her blocking her* "Its barly dawn. Whats the rush?" *notices shes thin* Redstar
(Huffs and moves around him)I...I just like to plan ahead.-Riversong

Nah. I think if I get damp moss I'll just switch with your's-Wolfpaw
*laughs but stops* "... you were joking right?" Dawnpae

*steps in front of her again* "Riversong u look like your starving yourself" Redstar
(Walks past her and smirks)Just keep an eye on your moss.-Wolfpaw

(Lashes tail getting tired of the abrupt stops) I am not starving myself.-Riversong
*Dosnt move* "Then you must be sick becUse u look ready to pass out" Redstar
(Groans)I'm not sick either.-Riversong
★sits down.* "Then why in starclan are you so skinny?" Tedstat
(Tail lashes)What are you my mother? Fine! You wanna know? I eat the smallest and skinniest pieces of prey in the pile so that the queens and elders could have enough food now that it's leaf-bare. (Looks away and shuts eyes as her head throbs)-Riversong
over a year ago Tangxinyuan said…
*picks up a plump mouse* "you should eat"~Silverkit
(Opens eyes and smiles softly at the kit)I'm fine little one.-Riversong
*Glances at Silverkit* "Why don't you see if maybe the elders are still hungry? Maybe they'll even tell you a story.?" *Looks at Riversong.* "My den. Now." ~ Riversong
Tangxinyuan commented…
*nods and starts for the elders den* "yes redstar"(is it redstar talking?~Silverkit over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
yes, but you don't have to post under mine. You can post like normal? over a year ago
(Opens her mouth to protest but then remembers that she's about to snap at her leader, shuts it and heads to his den)-Riversong
*Pokes her head out of the nursery* "What's Silverkit doing?"~Coralkit, Wavekit
*Pounces then snaps at the mouse's neck* "This won't be enough to feed the Clan"~Tigerpaw

*Pokes head through the elder's den* "Hi Cloudwing, hi Blackhawk, can you tell me a story?"~silverkit

*Wrinkles nose in a snooty way* "I bet I won't ever get in trouble like Silverkit!" ~Coralkit

*Pounces on Coralkit* "Yes you will" ~Wavekit
*Walks into the nursery looking for Minnowstreak but she wasn't their. Smiles* "What are you 2 fighting about?" ~ Foxflight

*Looks up and smiles at the mouse* "Thanks Silverkit. Cloudwing didn't save me enough of Riversong's trout." ~ Blackhawk

*Rolls eyes.* "Yes Silverkit. What story would you like to hear?" ~ Cloudwing

*Walks in after her and narrows eyes.* "Their's enough prey for every cat right now Riversong. So you why is my deputy starving herself when she should be fit and strong so that she can catch prey for the elders and kits?" ~ Redstar
last edited over a year ago
(Her fur bristles at the thought of him calling her weak)I am fit and strong. And I can certainly function well enough to catch prey. And it's like you said. There's enough prey right now, but what about down the road when leaf-bare gets harsh and there is barely enough of prey like last time?-Riversong
-Dosnt respond for a second thinking about how Shadowstar had lost a life last leaf bare from lack of prey but quickly shakes his head.- "But if you keep going like this you WON'T have enough prey to function. And when prey gets hard then we'll think of something. But their is enough prey right now so you need to eat all that you can to build your stretch." #Redstar
(Looks away, her head throbbing, and her stomach growling, he was right, but her pride held her back from admitting that she was wrong.)-Riversong
-hears her stomach and growing and growls- "I didn't make you deputy so that you could starve yourself! Stay here." -Goes and grAb a mouse then brings it back to the den. Drops it in front of her.- "Eat." - sits in front of her.- #Redstar
(Twitches her whiskers as she stares at the mouse, her mouth watering. Bending down she tears into the mouse. She didn't realize that she was as hungry as she was, as she finished the mouse)-Riversong
"Good. but one mouse isn't enough. From now on I'm going to make sure you eat. And while you build yourself back,I'm excusing you from hunting patrols and dawn patrols." #Redstar
(Mouth drops open)You can't just keep me in camp like a kit! (Tail lashes) If I can't hunt for my clan, then that's just worse than (mocking voice) supposedly starving myself.( Voice to normal) Then not feeding them.-Riversong
-tail lashes.- "no it isn't! Your going to kill yourself if you work and don't eat. We have plenty of apprentices and warriors to hunt. Count yourself lucky you can still train Dawnpaw an rd go to gatherings! And don't think I can't make you take care of yourself?" -steps up until their muzzled were almost touching then whispers- "Watch me." #redstar
(Clenches teeth )I don't need a babysitter.-Riversong
-growls- "Too bad I can't trust you then huh? Should've proved that to me before you stopped eating." #Redstar
(Growls)I never stopped eating I just rationed myself. (Turns and storms out of his den, grumbles) Not a braggy furball anymore, but a bossy one!-Riversong
-Yea. Rationed yourself to nothing!" -calls after her then stalks back into his den_ #Redstar
-smiled and padded up to Riversong- "First fight with your mate?" #Honeyfeather
(Snaps at her. But at the mention of it made her face red)He is not my mate!-Riversong
-laughs.- "Sure. Now, if we were apprentices the thought would make me laugh. But you both seem close lately." #Honeyfeather
(Rolls eyes still irritated)It's leader and deputy closeness and nothing else.-Riversong
goes to train-gingerclaw
"Sure thing." _smirks- "Any cat can see that he's grown protective of you" #Honeyfeather
-follows gingerclaw - "I can't believe we finally get to train!" #Ashpaw
(Shakes head)Honestly what is up with everyone. You all act like a Tom and a she-cat can't just be friends. Besides(Looks to the direction of his den) We're clanmates, we're suppose to look after one another.-Riversong