Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1537

over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
[Settling in]
In the late afternoon of the Soul Society, word had been spread about the new captain of the 11th Division. Rumors, and only rumors mind you, also have been heard that this new captain's power match or even exceeded the late Captain Kenpachi. The residence of both the Rukon and Seireitei could only imagine him as a mammoth of a person, a large blade on his back and a bloodlust to rival Aizen's. Little did one of the privates of the 4th Division know that she had met this new captain, and he certainly did not live up to the rumors.

He walked with a calm yet demanding presence, his braided crimson hair swished back and forth with every step as he approached a group of tightly knit privates, conversing and laughing amongst themselves.

The red haired stranger taps on one of their shoulders, a young woman with curled honey blonde hair.

Private: Can't you see I'm having a con..(she turns to see the stranger, the setting sun shining on his face and making his hair glow, his blank white teeth glowed behind his small smile)..ver...I mean...can I help you?
???: Very much so, if you could direct me to where the 11th Division building is located.

(The private blushed a little and pulled back one of her golden curls behind her ear, trying hard not to make eye contact)
Private: Yes, I can. (Nervously, she turned from him to look down the building's alleyways) If you go down this way, you just have to past three, go up tw-
???: I'm very sorry, miss, but I'm horrible with directions. Would you be so kind as to lead me there?
(she turned toward her friends, most of which were women, and as they conversed, they continusly nodded and tried to shoo her away, then she turned , her hands folded at her waist and bowed)
Private: Of course, follow me.

(They walked on through the Seireitei, carrying on a conversation, topics of which revolved around the captains and current events. Time and time again, the private's new charge would tell a joke, and time and time again, she would laugh. They soon stopped outside the rice paper door of the 11th Division house. He turned to her and bowed.)
???: I thank you miss, without your help, I most likely would have been lost for years.
(Her face went red and started to pet her hair in nervousness)
Private: You're..welcome. It was my pleasure.
(He went to open the door and before he took it in his hand...)
Private: Wait!...Before you go...may I ask your name?
(As he turned his head, his red bangs opened his face up like curtains, his smile wide.)
???: Ezretha. Ezretha Isishio.
(He rolled the door open and was meeted by several Shinigami, on their knees and bowing their heads)
11th Division Shinigami: Welcome, Captain Isishio!!!
(He closed the door, leaving the private standing their shocked)
sorry if it seems scattered, im not used to this writing format.
also, this is my zanpakuto spirit
also, this is my zanpakuto spirit
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Don't worry that was nice for a first post.
thank ya kindly
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Rey, try and understand that even though you want "practice" matches, you should just wait for when you encounter a shinigami. You will have plenty of opportunities to fight people within the story-line. Of course, these encounters will have to make sense, no haphazard appearances that contradict or discombobulate the flow and direction of the story.

I agree, that was a fine first post, Arcane.
last edited over a year ago
As Mikazuki lead the small group of shinigami against the torrent of people that were wearily working their way to their jobs, they couldn't help gasping in awe of the new world they found themselves in. Mikazuki in particular was revelling in nostalga.

Mikazuki turned to Hayyel who had finally managed to catch up to her.

Mikazuki: (She waited for Hayyel to catch his breath) You really are so slow. (Quidel and Hikaru finally caught up) So are you two.

Quidel: (He stuck his tongue out at her before saying) Well if you weren't so impatient we wouldn't be so slow in comparison.

Hikaru: (She piped up before Mikazuki decided to react to his words) Where are we anyway?

Mikazuki: (She crossed her arms. She thought for a second, trying to place the memory that kept illuding her grasp) Hmm..This...is...Ah got it. This was where I first encountered a hollow in the human world. There is a park across the street (She pointed through a gap in the traffic) I thought it would be a nice place to stroll through.

Qudeil: (He smiled at Mikazuki) Well I didn't take you for the nostalgic type. Is your memory starting to fail you in your old age?

Mikazuki: (She walked up to Quidel, an inch away from his face and muttered darkly to him) If you call me old again. Then I will show you what a hollow feels when it is on the verge of death. Got it?

Quidel: (He squeaked back at her) Yes!

Hikaru and Hayyel both glanced at each other.

Hayyel: (He spoke out of the side of his mouth at Hikaru) I really thought Captain Erlantz was going to die then.

Hikaru: (He did the same as Hayyel) Your right there. I've never seen the Captain look so terrified.

Mikazuki & Quidel: (They both turned to look at the lieutenants) What are you talking about?

Hayyel rapidly shook his head and waved his hands while Hikaru tried to avoid eye contact with the Captains.

Quidel: (He turned his head back to face Mikazuki) Can you please get out of my face and while your at it brush your teat. Phew. (He held his nose. and mockingly fanned the air infront of him)

Mikazuki: (She turned away from him and grabbed Hayyel by the ear and lead him to the road crossing) Well the actual reason I came here is because its a hollow hot spot. So we can have some fun and maybe finally get out of these gigais. (She turned her head to look back at quidel while sticking out her tongue and pulling down her bottom eyelid to pull a face.)

Quidel and Hikaru looked at each other and while Quidel fumed at his own fear of Mikazuki, Hikaru dragged him after her. Eager for the chance to finally get out of her gigai.
over a year ago Silverain said…
laugh
Haha! Oh no he did-n't:) That was great K0V!
Guys, the slap-stick stuff is being driven into the ground. Is there ever going to be a post that is remotely serious? Plus, you're making my character look like a complete fool.
We're going in that direction, don't worry! And for what I wrote about your character I'm sorry that it had upset you. Next time will be different.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Crazie, which character is it? :\

And, really, it's not like you haven't made any of our characters look rather idiotic at times. I only pull it out because I think it's funny, not because I want to make them look like they're dumb.
Link, I wasn't even directing anything at you. And if your character has ever looked "idiotic" that was your fault, not mine.

Silverain, I don't mind your attempts at humor, but it has become incessant. I mean, the forum isn't really going anywhere. You can toy with my character, It doesn't bother me. However, constantly punching him, pulling his ears, making faces, it is all too much for multiple posts.
monkey
Whatever you say...
That is the most accurate statement you've written in a long, long time.
I came to have a good time here and make some new friends and whatnot. I did not come to read people bitching and moaning at each other. So, can it!
Crazie: I don't give a freaking shit.

Man-of-Arcane: I didn't come here for this either. I came to RP, not to be looked down on.
Yawn...I'm over this unproductive spat. If only there was enough action to keep me interested in posting...
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Crazie I'm gonna post something up shortly to keep the action going. I'm finally on break from college and will have more time to write.
no need. I have it covered.
I'm still going to post
1. Because it's my forum
and 2. because I haven't in a while
The Captain-Commander walked in to the cell holding Azriel Sairentosukai after dismissing the guards around the entrance. Azriel can be seen sitting on his bed in a gloomy state hanging his head.

Kami: (He walks up and leans against the wall then closes his
eyes.) You didn’t do it did you?

Azriel: Huh…?

Kami: I asked if you really falsified those orders.

Azriel: (He looks up at the Captain-Commander.) According to you I did after all you arrested me for it.

Kami: I was given orders to arrest you I didn’t even know orders were given till central 46 told me what had happened.

Azriel: You had to have noticed your Captains spiritual pressure vanishing.

Kami: What my captains do is none of my business unless I gave them an order.

Azriel: Then why?

Kami: Azriel I trained both you and Sekhmet. I watched the two of you grow and advance through the academy. Then when the time was right I trained you so that when you graduated I could quickly make you captains. And if there is one thing I learned from all my hard work it is that the two of you would never disobey me no matter what.

Azriel: Then why did you arrest me?

Kami: Because I was given an order to by central 46 but I cannot keep an innocent man in prison no matter what those old fools say.

Azriel: Then why am I still here?

Kami: That’s a good question why are you still here? (Kami drew his Zanpakuto and touched the Kido barrier around the cell and it broke from his spiritual pressure he then sipped Azriel is Haori and Zanpakuto.) Azriel I know you I know you would never to something like this. From this moment on you are reinstated as a captain and you are released from your cell.

(Kami walked out of the room after telling a guard to unlock the cell and free Azriel. Azriel just stood in his cell holding his Haori and Zanpakuto.)
[A Memorable Meeting]
Ezretha had unloaded everything in his room and now stood in front of all his Divisions members, his captain's haori demanding all of their eyes. He pounded the hilt of his blade on the floor fiercly. It echoed through the chambers of the now silent halls.
Ezretha: Now listen up! I will have you know that I may be scrawny and may look weak, but I assure you. (he draws his blade and holds it horizontally to his eyes, his pupils glinting in the shine of the magnificently sharpened blade) I could kill someone from across this room without me moving a centimeter.
The room is now deathly quiet. Several of the shinigami quaked in their sandals and others would not even glimpse at the blade, hoping not to envision it making a fountain of crimson out of their necks. Ezretha eyed the room and smiled. He sheathed his blade.

Ezretha: You guys looked scared to death! Please, I was only joking. But, as my first order of business as Captain of this fine division, is that I'm treating you all to drinks at the small sake house in the south Rukon. Dismissed.

They did not hesitate, whether the thought of sake was that appealing or they feared what he might do if they stayed behind, to go charging out the door like a herd of wild cattle.

???: Too bad I'm not part of this division.

Ezretha turned to see only Teiko, his smile wide and his slim build leaning in the opposite doorway.

Teiko: It's nice to meet you. I'm Teiko Seishin, Captain of Squad 10. Do you believe it was that great of an idea to send them off only to come back in drunken stupors?

Ezretha: I thought I'd let them have at least one day of fun. Besides, gives me a bit of peace and quiet. So do you like-

He was cut off by this dramatic, almost crushing spiritual pressure. A terrible ripping noise had blasted their eardrums. It was not far off.

Both: Hollows

Teiko: And alot of 'em.

They ran to the balcony and jumped onto the points of the slanted roofs. Hollows, what numbered in the double digits, had made their way in, breaking what would've been a lovely evening.

Teiko: Looks about 60 or 70. Maybe you should call back your-

Ezretha flicked the guard of this sword with his thumb, sending it flying into the air. He jumped straight at it, and took it tightly in his right hand. He fell in an acrobatic display, flips and tucks and things all alike, the fantastic steel blade flashing wildly. He landed on his feet spread apart and low to the ground, and sprinted off down a highly filled column of Hollows, every single one gone by the time he stopped. He set his eyes on another column.

Ezretha: You fall to easily! Give me a challenge!

His wish was granted, as two lengty, famished looking Hollows made their way to the open space. Their finger nails were long and jagged, the same length as his own blade.

Ezretha: I believe I asked for a challenge, not a sideshow. Oh well.

He drew his sword across his arm and blood poured from the cut. It dissappeared and turned the blade aglow.

Ezretha: One Death, Become A Thousand, Ketsueki Rotasu!

The blade was wrapped in spectral vines, then shattered, revealing a dangerously beutiful shikai. A series of blade breaking hooks lined the back of the now crimson blade, now sprouting from the lotus flower. He flipped his sword and held it horizontally, his hand against the razor sharp blade.

Ezretha: Motomeru Bainzu!

The hooks extended and stabbed the two assailants through head, chest, and neck, and continued to the corridor behind them, eradicating every Hollow behind them.

Ezretha (whispering): Rotasu Jomyaku...

He turned around to the last column and let loose a fantastic wave of bright crimson, disintegrating the few pests that were left. His blade returned to it's bound state and was sheathed. Ezretha, full of pride and adreniline, chaulaunted through the rubble back to his office, where Teiko still stood.

Ezretha: Now as I was saying before we were so rudely interupted, do you like tea?

(reminder: The Hollows were of very low level, they came in great numbers. For a Captain, it was cake.)

I will say shadow, excellent work! That was excellent!
smile
*Claps!*
[To Play With Fire…]

(In the hours following Captain Aosu’s uncomfortable meeting with Head-Captain Sureiya, she proceeds to gather evidence to corroborate Captain Sairentosukai’s story. Unlike her fellow captain, she is less than willing to cooperate under the guise of camaraderie)

Captain Aosu: (her gait is steady and strong, but her face is laced with exasperation) I refuse to traipse around the soul society, searching for clues to Captain Sairentosukai’s innocence with him!

Lieutenant Safaia: (she sits calmly, her hands delicately placed on her lap) Normally, I would recommend you avoid the interaction. He’s not exactly your type of company.

Captain Aosu: (her fury is momentarily disrupted by a brief grin) you’re completely accurate, Traea (she pauses for a moment, allowing herself to process the situation). He’s more willing to embark on this adventure than I am. If I acquired details on my own, it wouldn’t necessarily be inappropriate. I’d still be following instructions (she smiles coyly at her lieutenant).

Lieutenant Safaia: (her eyes slowly focus on her captain) Although working alongside such rabble is disconcerting, it is a unique opportunity.

Captain Aosu: Perhaps…(as she speaks, she glides her finger across her tea cup, watching the sun light pour into the window)but I have other things to worry about, not that peasant.

Lieutenant Safaia: Can I assume those other concerns deal with Captain Seishin?

Captain Aosu: (she smiles, sipping on her tea).

Lieutenant Safaia: How has the training been going, Captain? I assume you’re instructing him well.

Captain Aosu: He’s a quick learner, and he is developing his skills beautifully. With any luck, he will surpass the other captains in a couple centuries. That…technique is remarkable, to say the least (she continues to rub her finger across the rim of her cup). If only the other captains knew the potential he possesses, they’d be shocked.

Lieutenant Safaia: Are you nurturing that technique?

Captain Aosu: His abilities will define generation. It will usher in an age of evolution, I am confident in that (her eyes peer over her cup, speaking volumes).
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

Captain Korrotasu: (he casually walks through the busy streets of the seireitei, pondering his research. His head is bursting with equations, algorithms, and formulas, in an effort to achieve some clarity. His preoccupation prompts an unintended run-in with the newly appointed captain of squad 11. Captain Korrotasu’s shoulder clumsily meets Captain Isishio). Oh, goodness, you’ll have to forgive me young-man…

Captain Isishio: You’re quite alright, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: (his expression widens, his grin drooping for only a moment) My, my…I just made an even more terrible mistake, haven’t I?

Captain Isishio: Oh…(he places his hand on the back of his head, patting down his hair). Ha! This isn’t the first time this has happened. People are infrequently mistaking me for merely a boy…

Captain Korrotasu: I apologize, Captain…

Captain Isishio: Isishio (he responds happily).

Captain Korrotasu: This is quite an embarrassing moment for me. Here I am mistaking you for a mere boy and when I do discover you’re the newly appointed captain, I can’t recall your name. You, however, know mine perfectly. How refreshingly kind you are, Captain Isishio.

Captain Isishio: Well, I have made an effort to become familiarized with the majority of the captain’s names, not to mention you’re all fairly famous throughout the soul society (his voice is kind and humble as he nervously speaks). It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Captain Korrotasu. You’re captain of squad 12…

Captain Korrotasu: Yes, that I am. You are unlike the other captains…

Captain Isishio: Oh? In what way?

Captain Korrotasu: No need to be alarmed, Captain Isishio. This is a good thing, I promise you. Well, I must be on my way. Perhaps you and I can meet up again, and hopefully our conversation will be less informal. I look forward to our next encounter.

Captain Isishio: That would be wonderful, Captain Korrotasu. I appreciate your friendly welcome.

Captain Korrotasu: It has been my pleasure. I enjoy then fresh blood is brought into the Gotei 13, especially when they’re as unique as yourself (he grins widely). Please, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I know it can be difficult to become acclimated, especially under the current circumstances.

Captain Isishio: The Espada you mean?

Captain Korrotasu: Yes. I am afraid their activity has become more prevalent, drawing the attention of head-captain Sureiya. He’s becoming increasingly concerned, especially considering recent anomalies within the human-world.

Captain Isishio: What type of anomalies?

Captain Korrotasu: As you well know, the human-world, though not as spiritual copious as the soul society, maintains a reservoir of spirit energy. My technicians have been noticing a steady drop in the level of spirit energy, prompting some concern as to where it is going.

Captain Isishio: Are hollows consuming humans?

Captain Korrotasu: It is always a possibility, but the arrancar have been spotted there. And it is uncommon for arrancar to search for random meals in the human-world.

Captain Isishio: That is peculiar, I agree. Is that why two captains were sent the real world?

Captain Korrotasu: Did you overhear a squad member’s discussion, Captain?

Captain Isishio: Yes…(he chuckles to himself). I didn’t mean to eavesdrop.
Captain Korrotasu: Don’t worry, no harm done. It isn’t a secret. Well, I best be on my way. Have a pleasant afternoon, captain.

Captain Isishio: You too, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: (he grins as he walks away). Oh (he shouts as he walks away), be careful with what you say and do as you become adjusted. I didn’t and I viciously attacked by a fellow captain (he quickly looks back, his grin is eerily pronounced).
More than once person can post "Action" scenarios, Arcane. Those, however, require an opponent (i.e. an espada).
Nicely done, Crazie! Although, my post does through things off. Sorry about that.
And just when Isishio was slicing through Hollows like cheese. I guess there's no need for my post then.
keep it up I thought it fit fine.
over a year ago Reyatsu77 said…
Is it a good time for me to post my intro? I think it is tell me if not.

A black haired kid sat down in the chair in the throne room in Hueco Mundo in a lounging position sleeping. He was the newly made Second Espada while thinking he wouldn't get in trouble.

???:You know your not supposed to be in there that's my seat.

???(2): I'm Reyatsu the Second Espada who are you?

Take: I'm Take Uryama the First Espada when did you get here.

Reyatsu: What!, I thought- Rey clenched his fist- Two days ago.

Take: If you don't get out my seat right now I will personaly give my foot to your face as a welcome gift!

Take began to walk forward to throne and Rey quickly scurried out of the seat but, Take busted out laughing.

Take: Sheshen he fell for it.

Two other Arrancars came out one patting Rey on the back.

Seshen: You are stupid Take

Take: Anyway(glares at Sheshen) welcome ,since there was only 3 Espada so we formed a group of friends and If you're worthy you can be in it.

Reyatsu: W..Wern't you going to kick me in the face?

Take: Nah man I won't it is a joke we decided to pull on new recruits depinding on rank.(Sheshen turns around and leaves) So you doing anything later?

(Reyatsu looked at him like he was stupid and walked off to his quaters)

over a year ago Zordaik said…
An amusing post, Rey. The only thing I have to say is that Seshen wouldn't really be interested in the jokes. But Take might do something like that once in a while, and Gyro isn't even there.

So, not a bad post, but it needs some edits.
over a year ago Reyatsu77 said…
Thank you i'll edit it
If anyone has a mission for the 11th division, let me know. We're ready and willing!
Neshura's stomach ached. So did her ribs, arms, and neck. When she tried to stand, she found her limbs were far too stiff to support such a motion, so she merely observed her surroundings from her deceptively comfortable medical bed. She was still in the same operation room, but it was much less cluttered than before. She smiled to herself, amazed at how comfortable the once messy room had become so clean and pleasant so quickly.

It had been less than five minutes since she had awoken, and she was quickly overcome with a creeping boredom. It wore at her nerves like rust on steel, and she was becoming incredibly irritable. The door opened smoothly, and she only lazily turned her head in it's direction. In truth, she was glad Seshen was back. Not only because he would most likely bring her something to eat, but also because of the company.

Seshen: I hope I haven't disturbed you.

His footfalls were silent. She noticed that almost everything the man did was silent. Her gaze drifted to the tray of food which he quietly set down on a bedside table. Two sandwiches, a pack of chocolate pocky sticks, and two bottles of orange juice.

Seshen: It's not much, I know, but you'll most likely not be able to eat too much.

Neshura tried to speak, but it merely came out as a strange squeaking noise. It was then she remembered the side effect of the drug she had been given.

Neshura: Thank you.

Seshen didn't smile, but he did look to her with an expression of kindness.

Seshen: It's my obligation to take care of a guest, is it not?

Neshura smiled. She enjoyed this man's kindness.

Seshen: Furthermore, I've had it arranged for you to be able to wander this section of the palace. That way, you'll be able to rid yourself of your excess energy.

Palace? Questions shoved their way into Neshura's head.

Neshura: If you don't mind my asking, where is this?

Seshen hesitated before he spoke.

Seshen: You'll find out soon enough. I merely ask that you think no differently of me when you do find out.

He slipped out the doorway as he uttered these last words, leaving Neshura bewildered. What did he mean by that? Had he kidnapped her? She layed back, taking a deep swig of juice before sighing and closing her eyes. These questions would have to wait. For some reason, she was always tired after an encounter with him, but she was also always in a much better mood. As a smile widened on her face, she allowed the shadowy tendrils of sleep to wrap her in their comfortable embrace.

-End-
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Well, my computer seems to want to make my life miserable, so it refuses to charge. At all. Again. So, I have absolutely no idea when and if I'll be able to come back and post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
That problem turned out to be easier than I had thought it would be. I just had to buy a universal charger and replace my battery, but everything has been fixed now.
Well that's good I won't post till Monday because all I have is my phone.
[From Criminal to Comrade]

(Captain Sairentosukai slowly emerges from his cold, dark cell. His appearance has only been slightly disrupted following his imprisonment. As he steps out into the light, the wind catches his formal attire, his Captain’s hiori fluttering above the gentle breeze. A typical man would have changed, his mind warped by the shear solitude. This man, however, displays no signs of distress or affliction.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he calmly begins walking back to his barracks. His eyes glare forward, his posture and demeanor or undisturbed by the whispers. He has no plan, no motive. He simply walks, acknowledging only the ground beneath his feet).

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (her eyes widen as her attention is drawn to the unmistakable presence of her captain. She turns her head, her mousy brown hair lightly resting on one shoulder. Her deep emerald-colored eyes focus on him, a smile creeping over her face). Captain! You’ve been released?! This is wonderful, absolutely wonderful. The squad has become rather unstable without your presence, and it will surely boost morale with you here.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he waves his hand, silencing her rambling). Calm down, this is no time for celebration.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: But you’re crimes have been absolved….

Captain Sairentosukai: No, that is incorrect, Farfalla. The charges brought up against me have merely been side-stepped. Head-Captain Sureiya is choosing to ignore the many allegations for lack of corroborating evidence. Instead, he will likely call on me soon. For what, I do not know. I assure you, Farfalla, this is long from over.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: Captain…(she stares at him intently) should I be concerned?

Captain Sairentosukai: No, it is unnecessary. All will fall into place. We must be patient, that is all.

Captain Shukketsu: What about Head-Captain Sureiya?

Captain Sairentosukai: His intentions are genuine. He believes that I am innocent, which he should.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: I am sure you’re unaware of the new captain.

Captain Sairentosukai: A new captain (his eyes scale her face). Hm. Can we expect much from him?

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (she smiles) That is undetermined, but I wouldn’t be worried. He will likely do well.

Captain Sairentosukai: Much has happened since I was imprisoned…(he begins to walk into his living quarters).
Neshura hummed to herself as she sipped on a cup of tea. The song was a lullaby she was particularly fond of. All of her wounds had healed in this past week, and she had managed to form a fairly powerful friendship with the man that visited her twice a day. She glanced up at the clock. It was five, the time when he always came around. She stood up as the door opened and Seshen entered.

Seshen: Have you been enjoying yourself?

Neshura: I am. Thanks, by the way, this new room's great.

The new room Neshura referred to was actually a series of several rooms. A massive bathroom, bedroom, and a small outdoor garden was what is was comprised of. It didn't bother her that the garden was only open to visit at night, because that merely increased it's beauty. Her eyes drifted back to Seshen's.

Neshura: You look a little... Melancholy.

Seshen's chest heaved as he let loose a deep sigh.

Seshen: Truth be told, I am. I haven't been being very fair to you, keeping you in the dark like this. You don't even know where you are.

Neshura, too intent on listening, didn't reply.

Seshen: Remember the second time we talked? I asked you not to think differently of me when you found out my identity.

Neshura: Of course...

Seshen: I've changed my mind. I don't deserve any control over your mind, but I will drop my facade regardless.

Neshura's heart pounded with excitement. She would finally see what this man truly was, and however nervous she was, she was at least three times as glad. Seshen brought his arm up in front of him as a ninety degree angle so that his long white sleeve slid down, revealing his hand. The appendage had a small hole in the palm, and on his wrist was a black tattoo in the shape of a three. Neshura immediately felt sick, like someone had just pulled her stomach clean out of her abdomen.

Neshura: You're... But...

She lost the ability to speak as a hollow reiatsu filled the air.

Seshen: I told you I wouldn't blame you, and I am a man of my word.

Neshura looked at him. This man had become her... Dare she say it? Best friend, but he was an Espada. Emotions surged their way up into her head, triggering a splitting headache.

Seshen: Come with me.

Neshura: What?

Seshen: I need you to come with me. Only pain can ensue otherwise.

Neshura didn't respond this time, and merely nodded her head "yes." Everything she thought she knew about the man was gone. She no longer felt comfortable even looking him in the eyes. Seshen creaked the door opened and led her out into the hallway, where they began a lengthy trek which ended at a stairwell.

Seshen: Just go up here. Once you reach the top, please wait there. The place has the best view of Hueco Mundo ever created.

Neshura began her journey up the staircase. She felt guilty, nervous, betrayed, and angry. Although deep down she knew he was the same, something about her changed in her eyes. Was it the knowing that he wasn't just an innocent man that saved her from certain death? Or the fact that he had decieved her for so long? Fortunately, with each step, her nerves calmed a little more. This was all she needed, a long walk up a seemingly endless stairwell. Meanwhile, Seshen had just finished climbing his own staircase. A shadowed figure greeted him atop it.

Lord Kuraudo: Well done, Seshen Arojio.

Seshen merely smiled.

-End-
(Head-Captain Sureiya stood in Rukongai district 3 Hokutan on Mt. Koifushi and looked over all of Soul Society as he sent out a hell butterfly to find Captain Sairentosukai.)

(Captain Sairentosukai was sitting in his living quarters when he received the message from Head-Captain Sureiya the butterfly told Captain Sairentosukai to meet Head-Captain Sureiya on Mt. Koifushi. Captain Sairentosukai departed for Mt. Koifushi)

(Head-Captain Sureiya sat with his Zanpakuto performing Jinzen when Captain Sairentosukai arrived.)

Captain Sairentosukai: Sir?

Head-Captain Sureiya: (Kami stood and took off his Haori and placed his Zanpakuto on the ground.) Hello Azriel.

Azriel: Sir why are you not using formalities?

Kami: Because Azriel this is a private conversation between a master and his apprentice. So there is no need for formalities or my Haori.

Azriel: Sir is there a reason for this?

Kami: Indeed there is. As you are aware attacking another Captain is considered treason to Central 46 and they do not wish to listen to reason. So I am forced to ask this of you because I am not allowed to give you this order. Find Captain Neshura. Recently she attacked another Captain and as a result Central 46 has issued and execution order. Azriel I am asking you to find Neshura and clarify whether or not she really did attack a fellow Captain. If she did not I authorize you to suppress her Reiatsu and bring her to me. However if she did indeed attack a fellow Captain you are to execute her after you hear her side of the story.

Azriel: Yes sir. (Azriel began to walk off)

Kami: Azriel Neshura is in Hueco Mundo.

(Captain Sairentosukai Shunpos off leaving Head-Captain Sureiya alone on the Mountain who promptly returned to his Jinzen.)
hmmm
Hey guys! For some reason I couldn't log on to my account for three days, and im not home right now. So the earliest I can post is thursday evening:( Sorry!!
[The Waiting Game]

(Captain Sairentosukai and Lieutenant Shukketsu slowly approach the Senkimon Gate. As they near the massive structure, it becomes active, signaling their approval to pass over to Hueco Mundo).

Captain Sairentosukai: You were awfully eager to accompany me, lieutenant.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: You are my captain, so it is my responsibility to aid you in whatever way I can. It is not a decision, it is my duty (she smiles brightly).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he looks look at her, noticing a seriousness he seldom witnesses) Very well, you may accompany me, but remain vigilant. Hueco Mundo isn’t merely home to lowly hollows, but those repulsive arrancar, giving them the advantage.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (her austere expression echoes his well-groomed advice) Yes, captain (as she speaks they enter the Senkimon Gate, traversing to a land littered with perilous obstacles).

(Their feet settle on the ice-cold sand that blankets Hueco Mundo. The light fragrance of despair laces the arid climate as they begin their mission. They pace themselves, slowly trekking through this hazardous environment. Lieutenant Shukketsu concentrates on surveying their surroundings in an effort to detect the presence of nearby hollows. Captain Sairentosukai’s imperturbable expression outlasts the risks of their journey.)

Lieutenant Shukketsu: Captain…

Captain Sairentosukai: I’m already well-aware, lieutenant (as he finishes his sentence, a large hollow bursts from the sand. It bears its saliva covered teeth, its jaw stretching to accommodate their bodies).

Hollow: (his voluminous body dwarfs the captain and lieutenant as he reveals himself from the stealth of the sand. His numerous eyes focus on the lieutenant, noting her inferior spiritual pressure) I’ll begin by dining on you first, little girl.

Captain Sairentosukai: (his eyes scour the sand, spotting the flurry of hollows that have been alerted to their presence. He glances at his lieutenant, giving her an opportunity to respond to the hollow’s advances). By all means, lieutenant, demonstrate to this weak creature the magnitude of his mistake.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (her attention diverts from her captain to the bloated, beady eyed hollow craving her flesh. Suddenly, she bursts toward the hollow, smashing through his mask with a mere kick. She lands on the ground, glaring into the ground of hollows as the aforementioned hollow struggles to keep his mask intact.) Don’t bother, once your mask is broken, you will either die or your power will slowly leak out (with superior speed and precision, she unsheathes her zanpakuto while simultaneously spinning one leg, slicing through the hollow.).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he watches her display with no shift in his expression. He follows by summoning a unique and devastating torrent of cerulean-colored waves that shred the numerous hollows) Hado 35: Kaiyosei Atsuryoku.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: I don’t meant to question authority, but why exactly have we been sent here?

Captain Sairentosukai: (he glances at her)

Lieutenant Shukketsu: There is no way we’re going to find her, especially if she’s here in Hueco Mundo.

Captain Sairentosukai: The objective may have been to find her, but that doesn’t necessarily require that we physically search for her. Our presence alone will draw her close. Be patient, she will come (his stoic expression echoes his confidence).

Lieutenant Shukketsu: Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long (she says playfully).
Okay I'm back and I'll be posting something soon! Sorry that its taking so long!
crying
I'm so sorry! I haven't posted in forever!! DX Well, I've been having a hard time lately, my best friend is going somewhere in a few weeks, and i wont see her for 6 months! X( I'm trying to spend as much time with her as i possibly can before she has to go. Again sorry, I'll post when i'm given the chance to.
over a year ago TacoNinja said…
hey guys loving the story so far was wondering how to get involved and is 11th division taken?
yes it is mate. At the moment though we're looking for more arrancar than captains. But we still have squads 5 & 6 open.
Again, i can't post now, but i will say;

We do need more arrancar. I would advise against making a captain for the time being.
The group had been walking along the gravel paths of the park for an hour and they have yet to encounter anything out of the ordinary. There was nothing but tall trees, manicured lawns for various outdoor sports, playgrounds and huge duck ponds that needed to be cleaned, or just removed entirely. It was in the middle of the day, most people were at work or attending school so the park wasn’t very populated, every once in a while you’d see a small family with toddlers walk by or hear a lone dog barking in the distance and that’s about it. They are seen going down a straight path bordered by young growing trees; their boughs hang high over the walkway creating a roof of greenery.

Quidel: He was beginning to think this was a waste of time. Looking ahead of him Mikazuki was in the lead, followed by Hayyel off to her left. As she walked she turned her head to observe all the details that went by them like each were pieces to a memory. Behind him trailed his lieutenant as she silently absorbed the strange environment. “I don’t see how this could be a Hollow hot spot.” He stated as he kicked a rock out of boredom, sending it skipping ahead between the squad two leaders as they continued walking.

Mikazuki: She continued to scan the area around her intently. “This place was bursting with them the last time I was here; you shouldn’t be so quick to judge.”

Hayyel: “This can’t be the only park in town, you could have been mistaken?” he offered, also not sure about her side trip.

Mikazuki: She turns swiftly at them both and with annoyance flashing in her emerald eyes she shouts. “I am never wrong!” The others looked at each other wide eyed at the fierceness of her outburst, she calms a little. “It’s just… I’m looking for something.” Then whirls about and speeds up the pace, marching a ways off the trail onto the freshly cut grass. Her arms swing straight and she curls her fingers into fists, her agitated gait makes her fiery locks swish back and forth across her back. They snapped out of their shock and follow after her.

Hikaru: “Where is she going?” she asked looking to Quidel. He only shrugged his shoulders with a clueless expression plastered on his face.

When the ground under her feet began to slope downhill Mikazuki stopped for moment, folding her arms in front of her in irritation while thinking quietly. Before they could even get to where she was her head snapped up in attention and looked about. In front of her was a wide bend of the rippling water lapping at its concrete banks and beyond that a plot of sand filled with colorfully painted structures of metal and plastic in front of a hill with a huge tree on top.

Mikazuki: “Aha!” She swerved and ran back on the sidewalk. They sped up to keep pace with her as she dashed around the pond leading them towards an empty playground.

As she ran she caught the interest of a passing middle aged man in a suit with salt and pepper hair by the pond. He pauses in mid-stride to ogle at the pretty girl in her short skirt school uniform with a creepy grin. Moments later Hikaru speeds by trying to catch up to her. His grin becomes wider and wolfish at the thought of two pretty school girls. Behind him he heard the hard pounding of shoes on concrete running straight at him. Turning just in time to see both Hayyel and Quidel charge, his breath was knocked out of him as they pushed by him roughly, knocking him over he gasps with his arms flailing into the water. A loud splash disturbs the calm afternoon.

Hayyel: “I don’t think so you pervert!” he sneered in disgust as they continued to run.

Mikazuki: Oblivious to this, her pace slowed as she reached her destination. Her footprints are left behind in the soft soil. She turns to see Hikaru coming to stand next to her. “Sorry that I am darting about so much but this place was just calling to me.”

Hikaru: She looked down and picked up a hand full of sand and then letting it slip through her fingers. “It’s no big deal really.”

Quidel: Once the guys got there he looked around puzzled, but when he spotted Mikazuki walking through the many swings within a second his tawny eyes danced and he broke into a sly smirk. “Okay, seriously a kid’s playground? Are you trying to prove that you’re still young at heart?” he joked.

Hayyel & Hikaru: They both look at each other. (Inner thoughts) ‘Does he actually want her to beat him to a pulp?’

Mikazuki: Turning her head slightly she responded with a friendly smile. A look that made Hayyel internally cringe, he knew that smile only too well. “No silly!” she waved her hand playfully at Quidel. Then as if to a small child she explained. “I just thought that since you’re the baby of the group you would pee you’re little diaper thinking about going down the big slide!”

Quidel: That wiped the smirk clean off his face and he reddened in embarrassment. He quickly recovered with a dark chuckle. “What was that?”

Hikaru: “Oh boy…” she quickly saw that her captain was going to do something he’d regret later and jumped in front of him with her hands pushing hard against his chest. To protect her captain not Mikazuki, she knew what would happen if he wasn’t stopped. She could tell that Captain Kurotsuki was only trying to mess with him.

Hayyel: He went to stand in front of his captain, ready to face the young captain if he didn’t get over it. “I wouldn’t go any further if you know what’s good for you.”

Quidel: He scoffed at his warning. “Hah! Yeah, turn around and tell that to your captain!” his smile returned as he shot his arm out and pointed over Hikaru’s shield across the empty space between them aiming dead center at Mikazuki.

Mikazuki: She simply stood quietly while letting him make an even bigger fool of himself and then smugly said. “I guess age is a touchy subject for you too?”

Hikaru: Finally she had enough of this and glared her dark eyes between the two captains. “I can’t believe two captains of high intelligence such as you would get into a spat about age differences. This has to stop now! What if the Espada are watching us, huh? They would be laughing their heads off at our stupidity!”

Hayyel: He wavered slightly then nodded his head and turned to Mikazuki. “With all due respect Captain I agree to an extent, with Lieutenant Hikaru. We really need to focus our energy on the task at hand which is to set up surveillance to find out what the enemy is planning.”

Mikazuki: “I know what the mission is,” She immediately sobered. “I was only showing you all where my last mission took place.” She replied and went across the playground. “I remember it now… it has a nice big field to safely get out of our Gigai too.” she called back to them as she walked by a rusted jungle gym that marked the end of playground and lead to a steep hill which Mikazuki began to slowly climb. Hayyel jogged over to her instantly and began the ascent.

Hikaru: When they were a safe distance away she turned and hissed into his face. “Captain, you need to learn how to control yourself!”

Quidel: He stopped leering at the higher ranking captain’s back to finally look at Hikaru. Her hand was still pressed firmly into his chest and her pale face held an insistent expression. Reluctantly he took a step back in compliance and his lieutenant dropped her guarding hand to her side. He scratched the back of his head and grinned. “I’m fine, honest.”

Hayyel: After rejoining his captain he noticed from his angle that she was genuinely smiling this time. “I think you did hit a nerve with him.” The corner of his mouth lifted when he looked behind them as the leaders of the seventh squad reached the base of the hill. He saw Hikaru continued to stare her captain down while keeping pace with him.

Mikazuki: She chuckled quietly and Hayyel shifted eyes back to her. “After all the trouble he’s caused me I thought he deserved some payback.”

Hayyel: He smiled. “I can’t argue there!” After several more feet up the steep incline he glanced behind him again.

Mikazuki: “You worried he’s going to try something behind my back?” she questioned, not veering her gaze from the top of the hill where giant tree limbs fans out full green leaves.

Hayyel: Still looking over his shoulder. “No, even he’s not that stupid.”

Quidel: He was trying to ignore his lieutenant as he hiked up but couldn’t help peek at her from the corner of his eye time to time. He had already gotten over the comment made by Mikazuki and was feeling rather bored again. But he could also feel the eyes of his lieutenant burning holes into the side of his face. Each time he looked over her expression was so ridiculously stubborn it was hard to keep a straight face. He pressed his lips together in a firm line to keep from smiling but eventually his mask began to crack and he broke into hysterics. At last he turned to her. “If you keep that up your face will be stuck that way!” He cautioned.

Hikaru: She closed her eyes and turned her head away while shaking it in frustration. “Shut up!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they came to the hill top and Mikazuki now saw how big the old tree really was, its massive roots buried themselves into the very center of the summit. She walked around it dragging her fingers along its rough bark then scanned the area below for something she knew she’d find. She smiled wider at the sight. Hayyel follow her gaze and immediately recognized what he saw.

Mikazuki: “Stop gawking and tell me what you’re thinking.” She ordered.

Hayyel: “You really did fight here!”

Mikazuki: She raised her hands above her head in victory. “Thank you!”

Quidel: “What are you shouting about?”

Mikazuki: She pointed down the hill to the wide field below. “You see all the odd indentations and rises etched in the ground down there! How do you think it got like that?”

Quidel: “Oh-” She interrupts him.

Mikazuki: “That was made during a fight between me and a ginormous Hollow!”

Quidel: He looked incredulously at her and leaned back against the lone tree. “You’re serious?”

Hikaru: “It must have been quite a battle then.” She said as she went and gazed upon the scene.

Mikazuki: “Yes it was! It was obviously more pronounced when it first happened. The earth has healed itself since then, leaving only these faint scars as evidence.”

Hayyel: “Incredible.”

Quidel: He looked to Hikaru. “Can you please tell me what I’m supposed to be seeing?”

Mikazuki: “I’m sorry that you lack the knowledge to properly identify the aftermath of a battle,” She shot back. “But to the rest of us it’s quite clear. The humans that live here it may find that it looks unusual though they never would suspect what caused it. We soul reapers who have seen battle can easily recognize it standing out like a sore thumb.” Their two lieutenants nod their heads at her statement.

Quidel: “All right I believe you!” he looked at his feet. “Are we gonna get out of these Gigais or what?”

Hayyel: “I’m not so sure we should just yet...” Every pair of eyes looks towards him.

Hikaru: “Why do you say that?” tilting her head.

Hayyel: He sighed and rubbed his fore head. “Didn’t anyone else but me pay any attention to what Captain Korrotasu said when we were in his lab?” he looked around at them. “These are supposed to conceal our spiritual pressure to the point of a normal human. We were sent here to do recon to find out what the Espada are up to. If we reveal ourselves too early it might jeopardize the mission.”

Mikazuki: “So what you’re saying is we should be mindful of the possibility of being discovered. Not to foolishly take off our Gigai just because we’re uncomfortable in them. That we should stay hidden until we have completed the mission?” she walks up to Hayyel with her hands resting on her hips.

Hayyel: “Yes Captain, unless we have no other option!” He didn’t flinch from her.

Mikazuki: Nods her head slowly in approval. “Not a bad idea Lieutenant.”

Quidel: “So I’ll take that as a No!”

Mikazuki: She started to walk down hill again, smiling as she goes. “I guess I did come here for nostalgic reasons.”

They begin to follow her lead; Quidel rolled his eyes but pushed himself from his resting spot, strolling on after them. Just then, they froze as the air suddenly trembles and shudders, the familiar pressure gets heavier by the second. Monstrous wailing echoes throughout the area, growing louder in their ears as it continues on at an alarming rate. All four soul reapers swiftly turn back up the hill scanning the area diligently and got ready for what they sensed was coming right at them.

Hikaru: She squints below them as something caught her attention. “Wait, what is that down there?!”

Their eyes shot in the direction she was looking at, something faint and small was running through the trees on the other side of the field. It ran until it reached the field’s edge where it looked about frantically.

Hayyel: “That’s a little girl! What is she doing all by herself?”

Mikazuki: “If you observe more closely then you’ll know.” Her voice was intense. “Can’t you see her Chain of Fate dangling from her chest?”

Hikaru: “Then that Hollow we heard must be after her!”

Quidel: His adrenaline was kicking in and his boredom disappeared. “Looks like we’re going to have to escape our Gigai’s and help! This is our main job after all, mission or no mission.” He goes into his back pocket and pulls out the Gikongan. He pops out one of the round soul candies into his hand, but before he could toss it in his mouth Mikazuki reached over and grabbed his wrist. He frowns at her. “Hey! What’s your problem?”

Mikazuki: She looks at him hard. “You are both right.” her eyes shifting to lock on Hayyel before she realized her grasp. “I’m sure besides concealment; Captain Korrotasu made adjustments that will complement our strengths in battle while in this form. Besides, we’re highly skilled fighters, how difficult can it be?”

Quidel: “Okay fine, have it your way!” He grumbled as he shoved the candy back into his pocket.

Hayyel: “Wouldn’t the fighting draw unwanted attention to us?”

Mikazuki: “This is why we must end them quickly!” she smirked.

They turn and were ready to fight; looking across the field to where the girl stood Quidel does a double take as he realized his lieutenant is not with them. She was already halfway down the side of the hill, sprinting as fast as she could to get to the scared to death girl.

Quidel: He immediately chased after her, gaining speed as he descended. “I don’t remember giving you an order!” he shouts to her back.

Hikaru: She glances over her shoulder. “While you’re all busy talking I’m going to go and save this child!”

At that point a loud crashing sound of wood snapping and trees falling rumbles the ground under their feet. More mighty shrieking and screeching calls out into the air.

Hayyel: He looks to his captain. “It sounds like there are more of them coming.”

Mikazuki: “Let’s go!” They both take off to follow their comrades.

Back across the field, after cringing at the horrible noises crashing behind her, the terrified girl finally notices the four coming towards her. With a sob she began to scamper over to them as her small bare feet flies across the ground, but in her frightful state she stumbles over herself after only a few yards. She begins to fall face first.

Hikaru: Her lungs burn with every intake of breath she uses to power her limbs, arms swinging wildly and legs pushing the ground harder with each step. “Hold on!”

Then, all hell breaks loose! As soon as the girl hits the ground with a hard thud, large troops of hideous Hollows swarm out onto the field. Their bone white heads thrashes dementedly, eyes glow sinisterly and their gapping mouths water profusely. All of them are hoping to fill their insatiable appetite with her young soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will post more about the fight later!
over a year ago TacoNinja said…
lol about being an arrncar im just up to those eps so i dont know what they do or why there there so give me a few days :D
Really nice Silver. can't wait for the next one :)