Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM
save

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1537

over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
and she'll have backup! Ezretha and Yua to the rescue!
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Yes, and Zurui is also on his way if Korrotasu happens to show his face. XD
laugh
By the way, I won't be able to write another post until later... As my status says I have to kill myself shifting shingle. XD
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
I know your character has a strong fixation on bringing korrotasu down but having him focus on that alone is a bit boring to the story plus it also has a limiting factor on your future posts and removes your character from battle scenes. It'd be best to get in where you can.
big smile
It doesn't mean I'm only going to focus on that, Kov. I never said that was my only intention... I will constantly be working on new technology that would be considered beneficial and I will fight others if need be, but I would rather not butt into other peoples fights, if you get my meaning.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Silverain said…
(In the Squad Four Pagoda)

Mikazuki: “Why not?! I am almost completely healed!” she was fuming.

Yua: She shakes her head a final time. “I cannot allow you to go, you’re still my patient.”

Mikazuki: Her lovely face contorts in frustration as she watches Yua quickly preparing to leave and she gasps. “But you heard the message! A lieutenant is down and my brother is fighting one of the traitors! I can’t just sit back and do nothing!” The Captain of Squad Four felt the emotion in her friend’s voice and looks up into Mikazuki’s fierce green gaze. Yua sighs before slinging a medical pack over one shoulder, and then quickly walks over to her.

Yua: “You’re going to have to I’m afraid.” She says sympathetically.

Teiko, who was healing steadily, was watching out one of the windows in the direction of the fighting spiritual pressures. He turns slowly back to face the others.

Teiko: “I should be out there…” he grunts.

???: “Have patience, Teiko!” The presence of another captain flashing into the room causes them to swiftly swivel around. “You’ll get your shot soon enough.”

Yua: “Cap-” She corrects herself. “Ezretha?”

Ezretha: He straightens his posture and nods at them politely. “I thought I would accompany you!”

Yua: “Yes, thank you!” she goes to follow him out and looks back to Mikazuki. “It will be all right!”

Teiko: He manages to show a small grin for Ezretha. “Make them pay for what they’ve done!”

The entry way had the light from the outside spread out on the floor, and both captains strode from the open doors of the pagoda before hurriedly descending the steps. They made it half way down and used flash step, feeling the tension build as the came closer to their destination.

The bright and lightening quick strikes flash and shatter about the wide open field as Captain and Shirub faze in and out of view. Quidel breathes with exertion while he turns his torn up body and lifts his staff up to defend from yet another assault from the unknown female enemy. He braces himself as Asmodea descends like a shooting star with her sharpened blade gripped tight in her fists.

The jarring impact made a burst of energy erupt between their bodies and he grits his teeth as he struggled to push her away. Asmodea’s angelic deadly face melted into a smirk before she disappears from his sight. Quidel jerked forward as soon as the pressure was gone and scowled at the empty air. After a split second he immediately shot off to another area.

Asmodea: She appeared to his left and spins blindingly over his shoulder, cleaving a nasty wound into the flesh. “Silly little shinigami you’re getting jumpy. You ran before you knew where I was, how embarrassing!”

Quidel: He grunts while staggering back a step and whips his weapon at the already blurred image of the Shirub. “Shut your mouth!” Blood was running down his arm as he held the staff cautiously in front of him. “Damn it!”

Asmodea speeds at him from his other side and he adjusts his grip to deflect the attack. Quidel watches wide eyed as she simply ducks from under his swing and brings her blade around, aiming for his throat. He flashes out the way and as he skids to recollect himself he knew that there was a still small stinging nick just under his adam’s apple.

He feels a presence behind him and he swivels to block a powerful vertical swing. He sweeps the blade around with the end of his weapon and releases a hand.

Quidel: “Hado # 33: Sōkatsui!” his finger bursts with searing blue energy and fires it point blank. Asmodea’s eyes widen slightly, the light washes her face in an eerie glow, but she twists about and easily dodges it.

Asmodea: “Honestly, how did you become a captain at your poor skill caliber?” she taunts while she flits through the air, weaving through more kido he sent after her.

Quidel gnashes his teeth angrily and quickly looks over at Kakura, who slowly rose back to his feet. He was badly burned and standing protectively above his lieutenant, the area around them was blackened from the intense heat.

As concern grew for his comrade a surge of energy swells within Quidel and he looks down at his body as it started to vibrate. He felt more strength being poured into him somehow and his spiritual pressure roars into the sky. His senses are sharpening also. Glancing back at Kakura he saw him also experiencing this strange phenomenon. Massive amounts of his fellow captains energy explodes with renewed vigor.

They looked at each other in bewilderment.

Just then they feel the familiar spiritual pressures of the other captains. The figures of Yua and Ezretha shunpo behind the two of them, their spiritual pressures shine bright auras around them as they quickly take in the faces of their enemies, one they recognized, the other an unknown. Yua levels her reiatsu and casts her eyes on the limp form of Lieutenant Hikaru on the scorched earth, then to Kakura and his current condition.

Kakura: “Come on! She needs your healing kido!” He waves her over and she races to them in an instant. Ezretha keeps pace with her with one hand on his hilt. His reiatsu was like a dancing flame.

Yua: “And what about-”

Kakura: “No, she’s worse. Don’t worry about me.”

Ezretha: “You look like you’re about to kill someone Kakura.” He greets calmly as he came to stand by him. Yua crouches down and covers the lieutenant in a wave of green light.

Kakura: He smirks and looks back at Farfalla. “I am.”

Farfalla: She sneers. “What are you-?” her sentence is cut off with the appearance of Kakura instantly in front of her.

Kakura: “Time to finish that hair cut!” He snarls as he lunges forward with his blade. Farfalla had to dodge quickly and even then she felt his weapon lightly graze her skin.

Yua: She looks up at Ezretha as the fighting picked up. “She’s lost a lot of blood...”

Ezretha: “Take all the time you need. Meanwhile, I’ll be helping them deal with those traitors.” he flashes out of sight.

Farfalla: “Just because you have gained more power and people doesn’t mean you have any real advantage, fool!” she glowers as she flashes and lands on her toes a little distance away and rushes at him. Kakura’s eyes tighten, watching her movements carefully and smoothly side steps her attack.

She twists to get at him again and he slams his sword into hers. His spiritual pressure crashes over her and he begins a blazing series of slicing attacks. Farfalla was being constantly pushed backwards, her sword pummeled by his strong swings.

Asmodea: “You animal!” She flashes to stick her blade into Kakura back while he was distracted. Her path was cut off by a wide sweep by Quidel and she banked to the side. She frowns hatefully at him.

Quidel: “He's not the one you should be worried about!” he growls and spikes his spiritual pressure angrily. They flash at each and their weapons clash heatedly as their intent to kill grows closer to the boiling point.

He spins and rotates his staff about to strike her head but she ducks under his swing. The rapid movement makes her hair flutter in its breeze. She straightens up and Quidel arcs the opposite end of his weapon, aiming for a lower target. She rushes to block the shot to her ribs and she skips back out of range.

Asmodea: “Hado:#32: Ōkasen!” She holds her blade out at him and sends the thunderous yellow energy at the captain. He glares as the wave about to crash into him and shunpos at the last moment. He appears right next to her and she pivots her weapon to slice his body to pieces.

Ezretha: "Mind if I cut in?" his voice was right behind her and her swing froze. She flashes to face him at a safer distance.

Quidel: "Not at all." He smiles.
smile
Nice post, Silverain. :) So should I get Zurui involved in the fighting or not? I don't want to butt in, but I'll be nearby if Zurui is needed.

Zurui reached the battleground, as Kakura shot at Farfalla, as quick as lightning, the blade grazed her slightly, even though she dodged using her superior speed. Kakura didn't seem to have much of a problem with this as he began to flare his reiatsu, slicing at her with a skill not uncommon of a Captain.

Zurui grinned and glanced over at Quidel, who also seemed to have gained an upper-hand in the fight. His reiatsu had also began to spike violently, showing off his furious intent to kill. He swung the staff at Asmodea, spinning and rotating it and aiming for her head. The witch ducked and tried a counter-attack, but was overpowered and had to block a striking blow to the ribs.

-You two can do it, I believe in you, that's why I chose you both to experiment my technology on-
wink
Thanks blackpanther! If its ok with the others then sure! Your character is very interesting:p
over a year ago Zordaik said…
[Play Music]

Asmodea looked toward her two opponents with an expression of amusement. Raising her sword, she took a step before disappearing, ending her flash step directly above Quidel, jabbing downward. The Captain responded by twirling his staff above his head, knocking the attack aside. Now Asmodea was falling toward the deadly propeller Quidel had created. A split second before being hit by the bludgeoning technique, she flashed down to the ground, crouching low. She slashed upward, and Quidel took a step back, his haori now torn.

Ezretha: Hey, now. Don't go forgetting about me.

Ezretha hesitated until Asmodea had turned around to attack. His strikes were light, but came in an outstanding quantity. However, Asmodea's speed was more than enough to keep her out of harm's way. On the fifth strike, she whipped completely around, slashing at Quidel's head. The Captain, who had just run in to rejoin the fray, dropped to one knee and executed a wide, sweeping strike with his bo, but the Shirub stomped on the weapon halfway through it's attack and sent a devious jab his way. Quidel, out of options, let go of the weapon and flashed just out of the reach of Asmodea's blade. The Shirub then flashed into the air.

Asmodea: Tsk... It's unfortunate. How far the Captain rank has fallen. Hado forty, Sukona Danpen.

As Quidel retrieved his staff, dark purple shards of reiatsu began forming around the two Captains. The reiatsu blades, resembling pieces of violet stained glass, then shot toward Ezretha and Quidel. Even the Captains, fast as they were, suffered minor cuts fro the technique. Ezretha was the first to push off the ground, blade prepared to rend Asmodea.

Asmodea: Bakudo sixty three. Sajo Sabaku!

Four long golden chains appeared from behind Asmodea, zooming toward Ezretha. He severed the first to approach him, but the second coiled itself around his waist. The third and fourth took a hand each.

Ezretha: Damn!

Quidel: Shakkaho!

As the Shirub grabbed hold of the end of the chains, she nonchalantly cleaved the red blast in two. She then swung Ezretha, momentarily incapacitated by her Bakudo, at Quidel. The two collided in mid air with a force that shattered the Kido binding Ezretha.

Asmodea: At least you're trying. That's admirable, I suppose. But you can't even hold a candle to me.

Quidel joined Ezretha on his feet, and both looked toward their opponent. Quidel showed anger in his expression, whilst Ezretha wore a nearly foolproof poker face.

Asmodea: Come now, Captains. I haven't got all day.

Quidel suddenly appeared behind her, holding his bo at the very end and swinging it downward. Narrowly evading the frighteningly powerful attack, Asmodea thrust her hand toward the Captain.

Asmodea: Hado one, Sho!

There was surprising force behind the attack for such a weak Hado. Quidel was sent backward and had to flash to the ground to recover. Whilst Quidel retreated momentarily, Ezretha flashed into the air to meet the Shirub. He threw a wicked slash at her head. Asmodea's response was to flash back to the ground. But squad eleven's Captain followed her. He zoomed downward, kicking up the ground as he landed. Asmodea flashed backward to avoid being hit by the airborne dirt.

Asmodea: Bakudo sixty two, Hyapporankan!

Ezretha quickly emerged from the cloud of dirt and grass he'd kicked up in the field, and at the same time Asmodea had lobbed the Kido his way. One blue javelin split into many, and with their blunt ends, they smashed into Ezretha. The Captain was propelled backward, pinned to the ground. Though not for too long, as Quidel knocked them off in a swift sweep.

Asmodea: What's the matter, Captains? You're barely holding out. If you don't change your strategy, you'll wind up dead.

Ezretha sighed, looking scornfully at Asmodea, then to his dirt-covered Haori.

Ezretha: You're a really nasty woman.

Asmodea didn't reply. She merely raised her blade once more, holding it out in front of her. Blue energy pulsed through the gleaming weapon.

Asmodea: Hado eighty eight. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho.

A massive current of electrical energy began surging toward the Captains, Asmodea's laughter drowned out by the deafening roar of the blast.

-End-

I hope you enjoyed it.
over a year ago musicgirl68 said…
Character Format

Name: Namida Kira
Race :Shinigami
Height; 5'4"
Eyes : Dark blue almost black
Hair : Silver
Position(optional): Squad 6 captin
Personality : Quiet, mature, sweet, has a dark side, tries to be funny, clever, and trickster.

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name: Ongaku Arashi(Music Storm)/
Release Command: Send the cry of the souls to the depths of there mind.
Bankai Name(optional): Kyofu Tatsumaki
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Black Rose-Burakkurōzu: Realeses painful memories of the enemies past to their minds, causing them to mentaly go insane, then fall to the ground.Then a small dragon comes and suffocates the enemy, finally killing them.
Sorrowful-Kanashii: Surrounding the enemy with the greatest of their fears, which is all an illusion, then she stabs them while they are shocked by what happened. Leaving the enemy to cry dead on the ground.
Tsunami-Tsunami: Sealing the enemy in a glacier of ice, freezing them to death, then realeses them (They are unconcious anyway) and delivers the final blow.(Aka the Chi)
Chi-Blood: Like I said after the Tsunami tshe uses Chi that grabs hold of the enemies soul and mind. Eventually killing them.
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)
Death: Sends a black smoke towards an enemy, blinding and suffocating them.
Darkness: Sucks the life energy from an enemy.
Shadow: Shadows start to attack the enemy, ripping them apart if needed.
Namida- link
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
We already have a squad 6 captain, sorry, music.
Ohhh, oops. It's alright!Could ya do me a favor, and send me a message on IM maybe it will help get it working again.
You know what, my IM's being irritating as well. It's just an opaque white bar along the bottom of my screen.
Seriously? My friends wasn't working last night either, I think it's Fanpop.That's what mine is doing.
Mine's not working either, Zord.
Oh wow, good I'm not the only one.
Kakura relented his assault, watching as Farfalla retreated further away,looking at the graze on her arm, thus far the only injury she has sustained. Kakura lets his right arm releax, his zanpakuto droping to his side while with his left arm he removes the scortched remains of his haori. He looks up at Farfalla, who is gazing intently at Kakura, watching for any sudden movements.

Kakura: (He lets a smirk steadily grow on his face which is contrasted by the ferocity in his eyes) Well, well. Look who is retreating now, eh?

Farfalla: (Her eyes glaze over with fury at his words) Don't talk to me in that condecending tone you filthy shinigami. I will hve my retribution for my people (She suddenly changed her mood as she spotted some flowers) just after I pick some of these.

Kakura shakes his head, and sits down while Farfalla picks her flowers. He wipes the sweat from his brow, panting while her back was turned.

Kakura: (He keeps a watchful gaze on her while he speaks) Not trying to sound rude or anything but you really need to focus on the fight. Who knows what will happen otherwise?

Farfalla: (She finishes her flower picking, placing the colourful vegetation in her mousy hair. She turns to the relaxed Captain, surprised to find him sitting down) You are lecturing me on focus, (She calmly level her right index finger at him) Whike you yourself are sitting down?

Kakura: (He laughed a little) Well, I'm not in much danger of being taken by surprise or getting more hurt than I am already.

Farfalla: (She had appeared not more than a few centemeters away from the captain. She stared into his emrald eyes) Well you might not be, but, then again, who said you were my only target?

She disappeared again as Kakura shunpoed off from his sitting position, he managed to take the blade that was meant for Yua in his right forearm before she backed off again. Kakura didn't flinch from her baldes withdrawal, he didn't move at all. However the amount of fury in his expression made Farfalla feel slightly uneasy.

Kakura: (His voice sounded harsh, hate laden; not matching the cheery personality of his usual self. This scared Yua and Hikaru who were barely a meter behind him) If you had a shred of honour in that filth ridden piece of trash you call a body, then you'll fight me and not anyone else, especially those who are injured.

Farfalla: (She scoffed at his words, obviously not taking him seriously nor his code of honour) Really? A shinigami whelp like you is lecturing me on honour. Your ancestors didn't show us the same kindness, why should I?

Kakura: (He placed his hand on the flat of his blade) Don't give me that same tired shit. I could not give a damn about what some people did years ago. It doesn't affect me, and I'm not the same as them. Now your about to see something that not many know I can do. Bring darkness to the heavens kurai nichiyōbi.

Kakura swept his hand up the blade past the tip leaving trail of black mist in its wake. as the mist cleared his blade changed into the black blade that he usually has in his bankai. As the change happened the sun pendant on his sheath turned black.

Kakura: (He smiled at Farfalla who looked pretty unimpressed at his zanpakuto) This will be fun.

He shunpoed infront of Farfalla swinging his blade at her midriff still smiling. she backstepped dodging the blow and stepped back in aiming a strong kick at his midriff. Kakura punched her leg away, spinning as he did and swung his blade yet again, aiming to cleave her in two with a downward swing. Yet again, Farfalla elegantly dodged the attack, responding with a stab to his midriff that Kakura sidestepped, however he still took a slash to his side for his troubles. Kakura then shunpoed directly for Farfalla, hitting her in the stomach his his free left hand and then following up with a kick while she was still trying to process what had happened. Farfalla landed gracfully on her feet, near enough uneffected by Kakura's attacks. she launched herself at him again, violently kicking him in the chest before following up with a multitude of puches and finishing with a slash across the chest. Kakura soared backwards, landing hard on his back, spitting some blood that had collected in his mouth. Then suddenly...

???: (The voice was cold, harsh and had many varying pitches to it) This is pathetic master. This whelp is beating you silly. What sort of message does that send about yourself and the Captains of the Gotei 13, hmm? Maybe I should just do my job and protect you and Kill that BITCH!

Kakura stood up, his spritual pressure fluctuating, changing. A dark black aura formed around him and his eyes met those of Farfalla who had a sharp intake of breath at what she witnessed. His face was covered in crimson tattoos in varying directions and patterns while his eyes where slitted, and crimson. His smile was unnerving to the eye and his voice chilled many a soul to the bone.

"Kakura": (The multi-layered voice broke the sounds of battle) Time to DIE! HAHAHAHAHA
If he's so honorable, than why say such a dishonorable thing? lol And, you're already bringing out spirit possession? Well, in that case, I have something perfect for you.
Farfalla, standing across from the dramatically changed Kakura, locked eyes with him. His chuckle, a demonic sound, was loud enough for everyone currently engaged to hear. Kakura raised his blade, growling as he looked, with the eyes of a killer, toward his opponent.

Farfalla: This'll be a problem...

Farfalla glanced at Asmodea, before speaking in a voice a little sister might.

Farfalla: Asmodea...

The battle had slowed to some degree for Asmodea. The other Captains were also glancing at what had happened to Kakura.

Asmodea: Those truly are remarkable similarities.

Farfalla scowled at the now insane Captain.

Farfalla: We're not supposed to get too involved...

Asmodea looked back towards Farfalla once more, noting that Kakura was still clutching his face and groaning. She then looked back to her two foes.

Ezretha: You aren't going to help her, miss. We're your opponents.

Asmodea: Da-

She stopped herself and instead adopted a devilish grin. The two's eyes dart around as they lose their stance. Pentagonal plates, resembling snake scales, began to materialize around them.

Quidel: What the-

The dome of plates was completed before he could finish. Asmodea quickly flashed to the side of Farfalla, who's hand was glowing with a faint green reiatsu. Keeping the barrier that was holding the Captains had taken a greater part of her focus. Asmodea looked to Farfalla, then back to Kakura.

Asmodea: He won't harm you. He won't even touch you. I'd rip him apart before I'd let that happen.

She takes her fighting stance.

Asmodea: Do you notice anything familiar?

Farfalla: Yeah, I do. That's quite a coincidence.

Asmodea: Tsk. It's a sloppy regardless.

Farfalla: He's about to charge.

Farfalla whispered those words.

Asmodea: Then let him.

Kakura: You'll regret those words... Bitch...

With next to no warning, Kakura appeared in front of them. Asmodea put her hand over Farfalla's stomach, pushing her back slightly. The younger Shirub took the hint and distanced herself just as Kakura's blade came down. Far enough to allow them to fight, she watched her "sister" swiftly evade the manic Captain's attacks.

Asmodea: Seki.

Her hand came up, stopping an exceptionally powerful blow from the deranged Shinigami. Her transparent Bakudo shield cracked under the pressure. Noticing this, he raised his sword and brought it down in another, equally powerful stroke. This time the Bakudo crumbled under the weight of his sword and followed through to Asmodea's flesh.

Kakura: GOT YOU!

As though she were nothing but air, his sword diced her in half diagonally. The image of Asmodea then faded away, and the rogue personality screamed in frustration before casting his angry gaze on Farfalla, watching calmly from afar.

Kakura: It was you, wasn't it? WASN'T IT?! YOU GOT A DEATH WISH?!

He began sprinting toward the girl seated in the grass, but was intercepted by Asmodea. She cast him a menacing glare as he neared her. Then, as if out of nowhere, Kakura's face exploded in pain. Asmodea's punch forced him backward, where he had to dig his feet into the ground to recover. Asmodea's arm extended.

Asmodea: Gaki Rekko.

Around her hand formed a circular green sheet of reiatsu. Dozens of green bars began flying from it, bombarding Kakura. He tried to pay no heed to the projectiles as he made his way forward, but the force behind them was too much. As the Hado ended, he dropped to one knee. In the short moment she had, Asmodea made an incision in both her wrists, allowing the blood to flow onto her hands and fingers before re-sheathing her blade. Farfalla recognized the movements her sister was executing.

Farfalla: She's going to use it, huh? That technique...

Asmodea's hands made an obscure sign. As they completed it, she spoke.

Asmodea: Nijo Gao Yokei...

A sphere of light blue energy formed around her hands. First, streams of the energy began to spiral around Asmodea, then they darted out to Kakura.

Kakura: What? You think this wimpy move will do anything? PATHETIC!! HADO SIXTY THREE, RAIKOHO!

Lightning erupted from Kakura's hands, passing through the spiraling streams of energy making their way towards him and heading straight for the Shirub.

Farfalla: Asmodea!

Asmodea nimbly evaded the shot, closing in on Kakura.

Kakura: Dumb bitch. You sure you wanna get near me?!

He moves to plunge his blade into her chest, but his arm doesn't extend. Kakura's teeth clench as he glares at her.

Kakura: WHAT'D YOU DO?!

He shifted his blade to his off hand, slashing upwards and making a large tear in Asmodea's arm. Blood flowed steadily down the limb, but the Shirub didn't flinch. She was completely focused with her current technique.

Kakura: SHIT! WHAT THE HELL'RE YOU DOING?!

The deranged Captain pointed the tip of his blade at Asmodea and tried to thrust it into her throat. But he couldn't move that arm either. His eyes widened and he shrieked in frustration as he realized he was completely immobile. Then he felt something behind him. Managing to turn his head, he witnessed a sight which, to any other, would have been horrifying. Two masked beings joined at the torso looked at him.

Kakura: WHAT, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR YOU?! HUH?!! WHAT ARE THEY?!

Asmodea, surprised his voice wasn't hoarse, answered calmly.

Asmodea: The specters...

A sudden, unimaginable pain originated in his chest. Kakura's eyes looked down to see two Tanto blades protruding from his torso.

Kakura: Ugh...

Asmodea: Relax. These aren't wounds. But the pain is very real.This is the result of centuries of study and training. You couldn't hope to compare.

The specters appear before him. Each places their free hand on his chest. They then begin reaching into his body, and he feels them clutching something. Shrieking in pain, he screams obscenities at her.

Asmodea: The technique doesn't affect the body. You won't be fatally wounded to any degree. Be thankful that I know this technique, otherwise I'd have to have killed you.

Kakura: Gah... How... How did you...

Asmodea: How did I manage to beat you? Simple. You rely on brute strength. Outwitting you was like cutting through butter.

More pain surged through his body as his mindset returned to normal. A blue liquid began dripping from the Tanto resting in his chest.

Kakura: What... What are you... Doing..?

Asmodea: Hmm, it should be obvious. I'm...

Slowly, Kakura began to lose consciousness. He heard bits and pieces of what Asmodea was saying, but no solid sentences.

Asmodea: Relinquishing... Very simple... Matter... Focus...

The Captain strained his ears to hear her, but it was to no avail. He could hardly see anything. Then, as he was released from the paralytic stasis, he slumped to his knees. The last thing he saw before he entered darkness was the piercing, icy eyes of Asmodea.

-End-
smile
Seems like as a good a time as any to interfere... Sorry, Kov, but Kakura needs the help.

Zurui shunpoed, catching Kakura as he fell, then disappeared, reappearing next to Captain Honoka and dropping the wounded Captain next to her. 'It seems I have no option, but to get involved in the fighting after, Captain Honoka. Take care of Captain Kurotsuki!'

Zurui shunpoed again, catching Farfalla off guard and flung her into the ground, resulting in an explosion of dust and dirt-debris. Farfalla screamed in fury and flashed desperately, trying to catch him off guard this time. Zurui grinned and dodged easily, stunned by how slow it seemed she had become.

'You feel it, don't you, Farfalla? The aura. Its disrupting your concentration and making it hard for you to fight, without feeling rage and an uncanny desire to rip my throat out. You've reached your limit!'

Zurui disappeared swiftly, once again, and drew his Zanpakuto, slamming it into her weapon. Farfalla snarled and flung his Zanpakuto back, prompting a grin of pleasure from her opponent; by the time she reached his approximate location, Zurui had already disappeared and reappeared right in close-range, then he sliced downward fluidly, cutting into her shoulder shallowly.

'You bastard! I'll kill you for that...' And her reiatsu began to steadily climb, until it was flaring like wildfire. She released the reiatsu in a wave-like attack of pure energy filled with hate. Zurui flared his green reiatsu around him, blocking most of the energy, but still sustained some slights burns from the sheer magnitude and power of it.

'It's time. I can't waste any more of it on you. Synchronize, Parameta Yaiba!' A slight green aura appeared around his body and his reiatsu level grew slightly higher than before and the vial's effects began to kick in more.

'This is it!'

-Will Shikai be enough?-
Right, mine will be up later...
i'll post as well.
I know it wasn't clear, but that was our "grand exit." So, resume your posts with our characters absence. Thanks.
The blade glowed and began to shape into a longer, wider one, which resembled a crescent-shape. It was about two and half meters long and the blade was about thirty centimeters from the top of the blade to the bottom, razor-sharp edge. The blade was midnight black and was attached to a short, metal pole, fastened to the tsuba.

Zurui made to attack the Farfalla again, but was intercepted and had to dodge an attack from Asmodea. Zurui lunged at the other witch and swung the large, crescent blade at her. She dodged, leaping backwards, and then jumped forward and sliced at him with her blade. Zurui dodged this one, then parried the next one expertly, trying to knock her blade from her hands.

Asmodea grinned at him and disappeared, coming at him from behind, then kicked him down towards the ground. Zurui and the ground made contact in an explosion of debris. Zurui looked up; Farfalla and Asmodea were already making their escape. 'Waikiki Getou!' And suddenly a golden gate appeared; Asmodea turned to him, as he jumped up and shunpoed desperately.

'Goodbye, filthy, despicable Shinigami!' Then they disappeared through the golden gate. Zurui snarled and tried to reach it in time, but it was to no avail; the gate disappeared right before he got there.

Zurui banged his fists together in frustration and then landed back down on the ground. Captain Honoka had already taken Kakura away, back to Squad Four barracks, presumably. Ezretha was sitting up, on the ground; Zurui offered his arm and the other Captain leaned on his shoulder and they hobbled back to Squad Four.
It's short:( I'll write more tomorrow...

Yua was still in shock after what she witnessed. She pauses for a moment and snaps back into focus and quickly return her attention to Kakura’s bloody and burnt body, his shallow breathing was nothing more than a faint whisper in unconsciousness. Her hands fly out again and ignited her healing powers over him. The light expands brightly around them. Hikaru who was lying in another bed turns her head away weakly when the green glow shined into her eyes. The wound in her chest has stopped bleeding, but it still throbs painfully when she breathes.

Yua: “Come on… Kakura?” she whispers but he remained under.

Hikaru: “Captain Honoka, the others?”

Yua: “They’ll be back soon.”

She lowers her eyes and tried not to think about what Mikazuki would say when she finds out about her brother. She had said it’ll be all right and she feels angry at herself that this had happened and she felt even worse that he took a blade for her and the lieutenant while she just sat there. The sound of footsteps alert her to someone coming and she looks up to the doorway and saw Captain Isishio and Captain Kurohyou stagger into the room followed closely by Captain Erlantz.

Ezretha: He goes and eases himself into a nearby chair. “Ah, good, the nurses said you were here!”

She smiles faintly at them in greeting before the younger captain turned to lock eyes with his lieutenant and hurried to her.

Quidel: “Hikaru!”

Yua: Her hands were still glowing over Kakura as the captain kneels down and take one of Hikaru’s hands. “She’s doing a little better than before but obviously she’ll need more healing.”

Zurui: “And how is our fellow captain fairing?”

She glances worriedly back down at his face.

Yua: “He has not woken up... his wounds won't be a problem. But something was done to him, its was strange and terrible. I’m making sure to be extra careful about his recovery.”

Ezretha: He shifts his gaze between the two beds. “It’s strange that they left so suddenly, but I guess this could have been a lot worse…”

Quidel: “They think they can just come and go as they please, why can’t we take the fight to them?!” The knuckles in the hand not grasping Hikaru’s turned white from tightening it into a fist. The anger in his voice was still there. Ezretha frowned to himself and looked over the injured again, silently concerned by the aftermath of this encounter. He exhaled slowly and shook his head.

Ezretha: “No, that wouldn’t be a good idea for us at this time. We still don’t know that much about them.”

Zurui: He goes to lean against the wall. “What a shame, if only they could have stayed a little longer! Who knows what secrets could have been spilt with a little persuasion.”

They all thought about this while Yua continued to work over Kakura. Then after about a few hours effort later she turns to heal the others wounds.
[The Request! A Visit To The Royal Spirit Repository?]

*Pa system blares loudly, followed by Head Captain Sureiya's voice* 'Attention, all Captains, please report to the Kaigikutsorogi ('Meeting Room') as soon as possible; we have much to discuss!'

Zurui glanced at Ezretha, as the other Captain jumped up automatically with anticipation. 'You hear that, Zurui? A Captains Meeting! Finally we can discuss this situation with the Head Captain.' Then Ezretha began to stroll out of Squad Four; Zurui hurried to keep up, knowing that his purpose would be achieved once he had talked to the Head Captain. It would likely mean asking about the Ouken and persuading Sureiya to go along with his plan and allow him to take him to the Soul-King's Dimension.

'Wait up, Ezretha! What about the others?'

Ezretha slowed down somewhat. 'They won't be far off, besides, I don't want to keep Head Captain Sureiya waiting. I sense that you have some purpose for this, as well, Zurui.'

'You'll find out when we get there.'

Once they arrived at the Squad One barracks, they climbed eagerly to the top of the large structure and finally pushed the massive door open. They walked down the corridor and then knocked on the door to Head Captain Sureiya's office.

'Come in!'

Zurui pressed against the door, releasing it from its hold and then strolled in to the office. Kami Sureiya sat behind his desk, his arms folded, somewhat impatiently.

'Good to see you two here promptly. Did you learn anything new about Farfalla and Asmodea?'

'Hardly, sir,' Zurui snorted; 'they didn't give away any information at all... they were mysterious, as ever!'

'Is that right, Captain Kurohyou? I heard that you tested several experiments out during the fight, were they any use to us?'

'I'll let Ezretha answer that question, sir. Ezretha was one of the 'guinea pigs' for it' Zurui replied dryly, glancing at the other Captain curiously.

Ezretha nodded. 'It was quite ingenious, actually. I wasn't even aware that Zurui had placed the rune for the spell, on me.'

'And how did it feel, Captain Isishio?'

'Well, different, I suppose. It was like using Gentei Kaijo, except the respondent is at full power before the rune is activated and it gives much purer feeling energy, so that reading an opponent's moves is easier and controlling larger amounts of reiatsu, is much easier than when fighting normally.'

'Well, I'll be talking to about inventions some other time, Captain Kurohyou, it looks as though the others have finally arrived.'

All three swiftly disappeared and shunpoed until they reached the location of the Kaigikutsorogi.

The others arrived, minus Kakura, who was being treated by Vice-Captain Nakama, while Yua attended the Captains Meeting.

'Firstly, and foremostly, I wish to convey my gratitude for the hard work and the continued defense of the Seireitei. It is utmost that we learn more information about the traitors and then we can hopefully discern their true intentions.'

Zurui spoke up. 'Head Captain Sureiya, I have a request... I have found no information in Central Library and I have reasons to believe that there may be another way to retrieve that information. What if it was stored in the dimension of the Soul-King? Would we then be able to gain access to it?'

The Head Captain nodded his head solemnly. 'I believe you may be right, Captain Kurohyou. I then place you in charge of finding information at the Royal Spirit Repository. I will talk to you after the meeting.'

Head-Captain Sureiya stopped talking momentarily. Zurui took this opportunity to study the two new arrivals to the Captain's rank. Hizano was tall, lean and slim; he had messy, brown hair, which ran halfway down his head and the fringe just about covered his eyes.

'Just what is the deal with those damned people who showed up before, anyway? Do you have no idea as to why they wish to fight the Soul Society, Head Captain?' Hizano growled impatiently, shortly, with a frown on his face.

The other, Kiruko, was somewhat shorter than Hizano and looked to be about 5'5, with blue streaks in her shortened, black hair. Zurui had noticed throughout the meeting that she was somewhat playful and didn't seem to take anything seriously... a trait Zurui was mostly unfamiliar with.

'Captain Kurohyou will hopefully have information for us after he has visited the Soul-King's dimension, Captain Tochigi.'

The other Captain nodded thoughtfully and stood silently, as the Head Captain added a few other details.
smile
By the way, there'll be a part two later on, as Randomfan wants me to introduce some characters... I'll write it once he has sent me the bios for the characters. XD
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
big smile
I'm baaaaaccck! I was in Chicago for the weekend without Wi-Fi. I'm sorry. I have read the posts and plan to get involved with this soon. Teiko will be sorry he didnt get a piece of th action, but it was only to be expected. With that said, my next post will most likely be up tomorrow.
[Smoke and Mirrors]

(The night air is calm, a cool breeze sweeping across the Soul Society. The moon hides behind dense grey cover, its bright luminescence struggling to creep through. Like the air, the Seireitei is tranquil, the only disturbance produced by the weak flicker from flaming sconces. Guards quietly patrol the streets, searching for any sign of disturbance. Nearby, at the North Gate, the guardian is compelled to lift the mighty stone gateway).

[PLAY MUSIC] – You may want to turn up your speakers

Danzōmaru: (He firmly grounds himself ahead of the Black Ridge Gate, staring into the sky at the passing clouds. A black, nebulous substance quickly slithers from the clouds above. The thick stream of black mist reaches the giant guardian and encircles his body. He watches as it surrounds him. He rubs his eyes as he observes the cloud-like material take on unfamiliar dimensions. A glaring light radiates from the mist, illuminating the giant’s eyes. He quickly walks to the gate and lifts the heavy fixture allowing the mist to hurriedly slink beneath).

(The mist swims through the air, rushing through the city unnoticed. Guards witness its passing as only a breeze as it grows ever closer to its location. It swiftly passes between streets, sweeping by numerous squad members. The mist begins to solidify, a body taking shape among the dense vapor. The feet of this mysterious individual touch the concrete, continuing their rapid movement. As the individual rushes through the city with impressive speed and stealth, the mist begins to dissipate allowing a clear visual of the intruder. His hair is swept back by the wind, his expression as cold as ice and solid and stone. His lustrous emerald eyes cast their sight forward, fixating on the 四adorned on the newly refurbished Sōgō Kyūgo Tsumesho. His body abruptly bursts into smoke as he reaches the cusp of the building, the black mist creeping through the open shutters. The mysterious figure materializes at the bedside of a most unsuspecting individual: Lieutenant Hikaru. She peeks through her eye-lids, a blurred image of a man stands before her. He waves his hand over her face, rendering her unconscious. He clutches her wrist with his hand, staring at the far-side of the room, housing a still unconscious Captain Kakura Kurotsuki. In an instant the man and Lieutenant Hikaru evaporate into a black mist, exiting through the same open shutter. The black mist speeds through the city at a greater rate, materializing half-way to the door, the lieutenant firmly supported in his arms. His feet swiftly sweep across the ground as he approaches the gate, still being held by the dutiful Danzōmaru. As they approach the gate he and the lieutenant’s bodies collapse into an opaque material, slinking beneath the gate. They vanish into the distance, with only the sound of the gate crashing into the ground.)
over a year ago onix11 said…
hello. Just to inform you? i am in europe and will not be back or have posting capabilities till monday. Just letting you know.
[Mikazuki's Worst Fear]

Mikazuki woke, yawning, streching herself out. She casually got dressed, donning her uniform, smoothing it down. She then walked out of her room, making her way towards Squad 4's temporary barracks. She walked slowly, rubbing the now weakening forces of sleep from her eyes. She looked into a window on her route noticing that her hair for once was just hanging down her back normally, noticing it falling past her waist.

As she entered the barraks she could remember when Yua told her of what had happened to her brother.

A few days earlier

Mikazuki: (She lay staring at the ceiling, counting the cieling tiles for the 24th time, sighing in boredom. She heard the door handle turn, tilting her head and seeing Yua come through the now open doorway) It's about Kakura, isn't it?

Yua: (She smiled weakly, walking over to Mikazuki's bed and throwing herself down onto the edge, sighing as she did) Yes, though it wasn't surprising, considering he's one of our regulars. I swear he is in here more than most.

Mikazuki: (She chuckled a little at the statement) Yeah but if it wasn't for that then you wouldn't be such good friends with him.

Yua: (She giggled a little) Yeah. He was in here so often he actually knew most of the squads names off by heart. I mean even Captain Unohona said something along the lines of "Yu again? When will you learn to keep yourself healthy"

They both started laughing.

Back to present day

Mikazuki made her way along the corridors, to her brother's room with only a book in her grasp. She turned the handle of the doorway and stepped across the treshold. She waved at Yua who was busily checking Kakura over. She didn't even acknoledge Mikazuki's presence.

Mikazuki went and sat opposite to Yua on the othersie of Kakura's bed. He slept on, still not recovering from his unconcious state.

Mikazuki: (She waved again, more energtically, catching Yua's attention this time) Heeellllooooo? Is anybody hoommmeee?

Yua: (She looked up at her, her expression was less than cheerful) Yes, hello Mikazuki. (She went back to her work, tapping Kakura's arm rather hard, recieving no responce)

Mikazuki: (Hr expression changed from cheerful to concerned in an instant) What's wrong Yua? Will he be okay?

Yua: (she stopped what she was doing, sighing as she did so) Kakura isn't responding to any stimulus we've tried. Physical contact, sound, light, nothing is working. I do not know what is going on, but this is more serious than we thought.

Mikazuki: (She was shocked at her words. Yua had assured her that he wasn't going to die and so far she hadn't let her down, but this...) Wha...What do you mean?

Yua: (She walked round the bed sitting down next to her) It'll be a while before he wakes but as to when he will I do not know. His sleep gets rather fitful. The only conclusion I can draw is it's something to do with his zanpakuto but for him to stay unconscious this long, I'm more worried than ever.

Mikazuki: (She grabbed Kakura's hand) Kakura wake up, please wake up Kakura, please!

Her voice got ever more shrill, sobs filling each passing breath before letting out a massive scream out of fear, the one thing she could not bare.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Teiko, hearing Mikazuki's shrill scream rushed to the fourth squad barracks to see what happened. He had been on his way to check on Kakura after hearing about what had happened while he had been in the Human World. As he burst through the door the nurses, startled and bewildered, all dropped what they were doing and turned to stare at him before promptly returning to their work. He pushed past several individuals, making it to Kakura's room with haste. He shoved the door to the side, seeing a broken Mikazuki and a gentile Yua. He rushed to their sides, placing a hand on each of their shoulders, Yua the only of the two to look up. Teiko looked and saw Kakura resting fitfully in his bed, the Captain sound asleep.

Yua kept her arm wrapped around Mikazuki's shoulders as she explained the situation to Teiko, who listened intently, his eyebrows furrowing.

He forced himself to take deep breaths and count to ten before he spoke. "You know she isn't just wandering, or maybe..." Teiko trailed, sensing that his shaky voice wan't doing much to help Mikazuki, who lay trembling on the floor, holding her head as she was wracked with sobs.

Yua wrapped her in another friendly hug. "I don't know where she could possibly be. I have no perception of her Reiatsu at all." she said as she embraced her comrade. Teiko lowered his eyes, looking at the floor as he felt the warm presence of tears begin to spill over his eyelids. He blinked hard, forcing them to fall. He sat silently next to the two of them for a few moments before standing and wiping his eyes. As he looked up and out the window, he hardened his gaze, his eyes showing only determination. As he nodded to Yua and swiftly turned to walk out, he only had thoughts of finding his Comrade

Hours later...

Teiko sat in his room at his small tea table, a gift from Ezretha. He stared at the steaming tea ahead of him. The steam puffed and swirled like the clouds of a storm. Teiko sighed and placed one finger on the rim of the cup, tracing it while deep in thought. He sipped it while looking at his zanpakuto hanging on the far wall. He sat up suddenly, his cup falling on it's side and the tea pooling on the table. He cursed and moved away as it spilled over the edge. He sighed and moved over to the wall and unsheathed his zanpakuto. He gazed at Kin Rakurai's sharp edge as he sat down, visualizing the world within, and closed his eyes.

When he opened them next, the soles of his tabi boots were submerged in inch deep clear water, gray clouds swirling overhead. He was surrounded by a thin layer of fog, forming a small circle around him. The water expanded as far as the eyes could see, the ominous beauty was breathtaking. A new fog appeared, following a hooded figure, the blades glinting menacingly as she moved. The Bankai blade of Kin Rakurai glided along with the figure as she moved, her mouth forming only a frown. Teiko watched patiently as she came withing earshot, and smiled warmly.

"Hello, Kin Rakurai."
Ezretha ran through the Rukon, stabbing his bare feet with scattered stones and debris, the thin hairs on his neck standing on end. He feared the worst as he recognized Yua's sweet voice in a blood curdiling scream and picked up his pace. He jumped to the roof to the floor of the screams origin and slammed open the window, his sword drawn and gleaming in sun.

Captain Isishio: I came as soon as I heard the scream. What has happened?

Yua: She smatters and weeps in coherant words

Ezretha ran his hand among the sheets by Kakura and looked understanding and frightful. He could feel doubt and fear in both Yua and Mikazuki.

Captain Isishio: This will not do! Not in my home, not anywhere, and I will not stand for this. Ms. Honoka(he pulls out a small silk hankerchief)please, calm yourself. We all know that Kakura's a strong and resilant piece of work, and I'm sure he'll be up on his feet in no time

Yua: But...he's not responding...

Ezretha: Have you tried any serious stimuli? Pain, suffocation, a stab through the arm, perhaps trying to contact his zanpakuto?

Yua: Wuh-what?!

Ezretha: There's also something that troubles you...Lieutenant Hikaru's whereabouts. I won't have you here worrying with no evidence, so...I'll let my division have a rest from reconstruction and do a quick area search. They should be done in less than half an hour. I invite you and Mikazuki to my home for tea and the scan results.

Yua and Mikazuki both nod solumnly.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
(Later, at the Isishio residence)

Lieutenant Kija: I keep telling you, bird bones, I didn't see her. No one did. Maybe we didn't look that hard...

Captain Honoka: She would've been back by now.

Captain Isishio: Or the rest of my division's search brought correct results.

Captain Honoka: What do you mean?

Captain Isishio: There was no sense in being worked up over nothing. If we're going to worry, I'd like to worry about something important. And I was hoping to bring some peace to you both.

Mikazuki: Thank you, Captain-

Yua & Ezretha: Just call me/him Ezretha. (a slight chuckle passes between the two)

Lieutenant Kija: Hilarious, but what do we do?

Teiko: Why did you call for me, Ezretha.

Ezretha: Ahh...Teiko. Since you're here, I can now state this to those of you I can trust. I've been having a certain odd feeling. My tea doesn't taste the same...it tastes bitter. Only time this happened was the night before my death. I also have a bone chilling feeling...similar to the one I had when those to beasts incepted themselves into the Soul Society...I fear she may have been kidnapped. We'll do an investigation.

All: Investigation?

Ezretha: Well we certainly don't know where these people hide, unlike the Espada, so we need to find them. Perhaps we can get a scan of the area for residual energies..., portals, rifts, etc. but unwind first, calm thyselves. Ms. Kija?

Kija: Hmm?

Ezretha: Please get to the Head-Captain and inform him of this. And have yourself in charge of the extraction team. They won't know what to do with you, you hellion! (he grins, and she returns as she runs eagerly out the door, followed by a storming off Teiko)
I recommend everyone modify their post and those that didn't read my post (K0V, Arcane), read it and take notice of what I wrote. Don't just read someone's response to another individual's post, read all posts.
Yeah..Sorry everyone but I misread Crazie's post. It was Hikaru and Hikaru alone who was kidknapped.
wink
It's all right K0V:) I will plan out her captains reaction to her kidnapping and post tomorrow...
Hopefully thats better.
Now would be a good time to read my post, the idea is the same, but the modifications did change the plan a bit.
Quidel paced swiftly across the floor in the living room of Ezretha’s house. His face shifts rapidly from fear to fury and back again. Eyes turning from his usual darkened amber to boiling red and flashes wide open in a fixated stare at nothing in particular. His hands at his side bunch into large fists in tension, feeling helpless as the memory of first discovering what happened sends throbbing pain throughout his body.

---(Earlier)---

He had heard whispers passing in the air as he quickly made his way to the hospital but he never paid any close attention to them. He wanted to see for himself. Not wanting the words and thoughts of others to affect him until it was proven true. The frozen muscles of Quidel’s face slowly molds his expression into a deep frown when he climbed the last step then entered through the open front doors, many of the nurses turn to glance worriedly in his direction. As his eyes swept over them they lowered their gaze away rather quick.

Now that he was here his was starting to falter a little and he swallowed hard, his pulse jumps to a faster rhythm.

Quidel: “Where are they?”

When all that met him was nervous silence he bolted straight to where their room was, flashing by other patients and medical staff in a blur. The door was left open and he braced himself as he came to a jarring halt just outside. He took a deep breath and stepped through the threshold. His eyes first dart to the still form of his good friend Kakura Kurotsuki lying on his bed. He let out the breath in a brief sigh. He is here, in same condition as the last time he saw him only now since it has been a few days, an IV was stuck in his arm and a machine monitor was beeping on his right bedside.

Quidel: “Well, I’m glad that’s only a rumor… But-” his brow furrows then he glances to the far side of the room where his lieutenant’s bed was blocked by privacy curtains. The light from the window cast a pale light through the thin hanging sheets as he slowly walked up to grasp the hems. “Hikaru?” Not a sound or response came.

In a panic the fabric is thrown wide open and his heart stopped. The pupils of his eyes dilate in shock. You could still see the outline of how she had rested in the blankets, and the slight indent of where her head was cradled in the pillow. As if she had faded away like a ghost. His body was numb.

Quidel: “NO!” he bellowed, the sound of his cry rose loudly throughout the barracks, catching the attention of many before it was cut off in strangled disbelief. “This isn’t real, it can’t be!” He chokes out as he fought to keep tears from falling but some slipped by his efforts.

----In Ezretha’s house---

On one of the couches Mikazuki and Yua both sat in silence. In front of them on the polished table were half full cups of tea. They would take a sip occasionally to calm their nerves but the delightful liquid hardly registered on their taste buds.

They jumped when they heard another’s voice echoing loud and painfully through the open window.

Yua: She stood up quickly. “That’s a familiar sound…” Mikazuki met her gaze sadly.

Mikazuki: “Seems like he’s the last to find out about it!”

Ezretha: “Stay here, I’ll go get him.” He turns swiftly and shunpos off to Yua’s barracks.

Within a matter of seconds he was inside the door of Kakura’s room to find the captain of Squad Seven on his knees by the vacant bed.

Ezretha: “I’m sorry, Quidel.” his softly spoken voice made the younger captain jerk in surprise. He didn’t know that he came into the room.

Quidel: He turns his shoulders stiffly. “…She’s gone!”

Ezretha: “I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now, but you have everyone’s support.” He goes and places a firm hand on his shoulder. “So please, you’re invited come to my residence so you can try to calm yourself and refocus.”

Quidel shuffles back to his feet, standing fully straight and nods his head warily. His blurring eyes were starting to harden: “What’s the plan then?”

Ezretha: He gave a slight smile: “We are forming a team to discover how and where she’s been taken.” They begin to walk out and they both turn to look at Kakura before shunpoing. “We’re thinking of ways to help him as well,”

---(Back to present)---

He continued to pace around in despair. The two women’s eyes follow him sadly as their tea cools, trying to find any words to say. Eventually Yua piped up.

Yua: “We’ll find her, you know we will!”

Quidel: He cracks his knuckles anxiously for the umpteenth time. “She was taken from her bed without a trace, like out of a horror story! If those creeps so much as-”

Mikazuki: “Don’t start shouting, please. I can’t take it anymore.” She massages her temples with her fingertips.

Quidel’s quick pacing falters when he looks at her forlorn face. He takes a breath and quickly simmers down.

Quidel: “I’m sorry, I know you’re worried about your brother! You’ve had a pretty bad day as well.”

Mikazuki: “Don’t apologize to me. We’re all under a little stress at the moment.”

Yua: “It won’t be much longer until the others arrive.”

Mikazuki: “And Ezretha’s squad will start the search soon, so you should just sit down.”

Ezretha: “Yes, worrying about it won’t do you any good.” He watches as Quidel resist the thought until he saw Mikazuki went to throw something at him, which made him dive for a chair. “That’s a little better.”

Quidel: “I’m going to help them search. Finding her is my responsibility.” He leans forward in the chair with his elbows on his knees. His finger run through his thick hair slowly as he finished what he was about to say earlier in his mind: ‘If those creeps so much as barely scratch her skin, I’ll rip every last one of them to shreds!!’
A portal opened in the sky just above a tall building. This section of the city was still being reconstructed. It was full of innocent civilians working to repair their ruined residence. It was perfect. Four figures stepped out of this rip in the air onto the building, their reiatsu making the air thick. One of these figures was draped in a black cloak covering her entire being. She remained motionless while the other two in front of her looked out into the night.

Nejera: What a pretty night, huh?

Gilgamesh: I know what you mean. You'd love it, I'm sure. Hikaru-kun.

No sounds came from the woman draped in black. No movements came from the woman draped in black. It was as though she was completely immobilized.

Nejera: Now what? We're here, so what do we do now?

Gilgamesh: We wait, obviously. Humans are gonna start dying from the over exposure to our reiatsu. We only have to wait.

Nejera: Perfect... Hehe, the pathetic things. They'll be dead before they realize anything's wrong.

Gilgamesh: Let's just hope we don't have to kill too many.

Nejera: Eh? Gilgamesh, what are you going on about?

Gilgamesh: We're here to meet with the Shinigami. Not to kill innocents.

With that, Gilgamesh fell into a cross-legged seated position and sighed as he looked out over the many buildings. Nejera took a seat beside him, a smile taking her face.

Nejera: You're right. I just hope the dumb Shinigami get here soon.

Gilgamesh remained silent, his eyes closed. He leaned forward lazily, breathing rather heavily. Nejera shook her head looking at her friend. How had he fallen asleep so easily? Laughing very quietly, she rested her chin in her hands and began drumming her fingers on her cheeks. It wouldn't be long.
These are the symbols corresponding with the Angel's ranks.
These are the symbols corresponding with the Angel's ranks.
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
'ello 'ello ^^ I'd like to join this rp and make a character as soon as I can, so could I ask someone to give a semi-detailed synopsis of how the story has progressed so far? I don't want to make a character without knowing exactly where he'll fit in. I would go back and read everything, but I honestly I don't feel much like reading 44 pages worth of posts all at once >.< Thanks in advance.
Gladly. Here's a small summary, excluding the information in the description:

The leader of the Espada, Lord Kuraudo, was the main antagonist, until Captain Sekhmet Aosu, along with Captains Zalbeseal and Azriel, revealed themselves as traitors who were the real ones manipulating the Arrancar, while Lord Kuraudo, now known as Veznesel, was actually working for Sekhmet. Now, the Shinigami battle against the ancient race known as the Shirubaraito.
Name: Hsien-Shao (See-en sha-ow) Bao-Wong-Ling (bow-w'ong-ling)

Age: 1,200 years of age. Physical appearance, however, is quite ageless. He’s thin, tall, and has sharp features. I would say that he may look anywhere between fifteen and thirty.

Race: Shinigami

Position: Eighth squad captain

Eyes: Caramel brown

Hair: A lighter brown than his eyes. It’s long enough to be pulled in a traditional ponytail or braid, depending on his mood or the auspicious holiday that it happens to be.

Appearance: His limbs are long in proportion to his already tall stature and has very pale skin. His brown eyes are always unperturbed and amused, giving the sense that he's laughing to himself about whatever it is that he sees. His hair is always more or less straight, never a hair out of place, adding to his aura of relaxation. He wears a white haori over his kimono that is custom made to take on a more Chinese style, making the entire think seem too long for him, and yet thin enough. His sleeves are wide and the sides are split at the hip, parting the haori into two free-hanging pieces over his front and back, giving room to move his legs.

Personality: He’s naturally reserved and observant, watching everything with a sense of amusement. He has a fondness of politics and philosophy and enjoys forming his own opinion on just about everything, no matter how trivial or relevant. He’s almost always seen with a superficial smile and piercing gaze that seems to eat into a person’s soul if it makes contact with their eyes. He has a relaxed take on things, watching them unfold with composure and decides on the course of action when he has already predicted whatever surprises that may come. He has an unintended tendency to look down on others of lower rank due to his upbringing as a daifu, or a royal Chinese minister. He’s used to having his wisdom considered by others, and it’s not without merit, though he often puts more in stock behind philosophy than others feel comfortable with. His nature is not to take the offensive during fights, preffering to let his vice-captain take that role as he focuses on the more 'political' side of his job. But when he must, he fights close range with martial arts mixed with his unique swordsmanship.

Zanpakutou: (天龍) Tiānlóng—literally meaning ‘heavenly dragon’.

Release command: Descend from the heavens and raze the earth

Bankai name: Tiānlóng de Chuán Rén (Descendant of the Heavenly Dragon)

Shikai takes the form of a Chinese jiani, a double-edge straight sword from the early Spring and Autumn period. Its style, however, resembles a taichi sword more in appearance and has a tassel hanging from the pommel. The blade itself has a traditional Chinese dragon in midflight on both sides of the blade, same color as the steel. Tiānlóng can harness the nature energy of all the dragons mentioned in his country’s history. Here a few examples:

(神龍) Shénlóng: Summons a bearded dragon of pure lightning to ram as a force attack. It creates dark, rainless clouds above in the process, shadowing the vicinity from the sun.

(地龍) Dìlóng: Summons a dragon out of the earth and rock around him, often as a defensive manuever, and can burrow into the ground if needed. This leaves behind moist ruts with small puddles of water in them, like a river.

伏藏龍 Fúcánglóng: Summons a dragon's bellow that seems to come from within the earth, causing quakes and forming fissures. Depending on where they are located, it may also summon magma from the earth and form a volcano.

應龍 Yìnglóng: Summons rain and floods to drown the enemy in a violent storm. He can use bodies of water around him to form a geyser or water spout that forms into a dragon to ram into airborne foes.

黃龍 Huánglóng: Summons a dragon of spikes and horns to tackle opponents and skewer them.

燭龍 Zhúlóng: Summons the suns rays from above, parting all clouds, and creates a drought below.

飛龍 Fēilóng: Summons blizzards and frozen winds to blind and smother his surroundings all at once.

蜃 Shèn: One of his weakest techniques, he rarely uses it in combat. It summons mist to distort his surroundings and create mirages based on sight, best used to hide minor things or for to create an opening for escape. For use against enemies that can sense spiritual pressure, he uses more practical methods than trying to trick them with an illusion.

天龍 Tiānlóng: His last resort technique that he uses only in extreme cases to gain the upperhand. It's a surprise technique and the, among all his techniques, it expresses his zanpakutou in the best clarity. He never tried to use it in Bankai and is unsure of whether can, entirely because he's afraid of how it would manifest itself. As they say, there is nothing scarier than the unknown. (I am not revealing what this ability does until he needs to use it)

Bankai details: Tiānlóng de Chuán Rén allows Hsien-Shao to take on the attributes of a three clawed Chinese dragon at will. He can grow scales that can be used as an armor against outside attacks and is flame resistant, he can glide through the air at sonic speeds, grow claws breathe fire, use a reptile’s sense of smell, and much more. While he can swap his human anatomy with the dragon equivelent interchangeably and individually, he always has a slender tail sticking from his tail bone and reptilian eyes that never blink. He can also use the abilities of his shikai, using the weather and surrounding nature as his weapon, destroying the landscape if he isn’t careful. Though his sheer destructive power is frightening, people usually fall to this bankai thanks to the physical prowess it grants the user. Hsien-Shao has already mastered most of all the Chinese martial arts. With the might of a celestial dragon’s body, he utilizes a type of fighting style that the Chinese from his home had always dreamed and wished to obtain.

The main disadvantage of using his bankai is that is wrecks his insides spiritual wise. While the bankai is capable of healing most of his wounds fairly quick and protect him from external damage, the stress of taking on the attributes of celestial deities messes with his pathways for his Yin Yang, making him incredibly sick if he's not careful. In order to avoid the worst side-affects from his bankai, he meditates for a day and he has a habit of consistantly practices t'ai chi ch'uan everyday for his own health.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---
This is what Hsien-Shao looks like trait wise, more or less, if you disregard the outfit. He normally wears chinese robes in a style similiar to a shinigami's shukahasho and flats.
Name: Hsien-Shao (See-en sha-ow) Bao-Wong-Ling (bow-w'ong-ling)

And this is shikai form of Tiānlóng.
And this is shikai form of Tiānlóng.
cool
cool character silverexorcist!
Although, your character shouldn't be that old, silverexorcist. Not only does he far out-date my characters, but the head-captain. I recommend an age similar to the other captains. Interesting character, with that aside.

As for your position, squads three, eight, and nine are currently available.
Yeah, I noticed the severe age difference while reading the first two pages with your character bios. I'll make him younger, even though it will make the information historically inaccurate.
I'm working on my vice captain now and will get to posting his info once I have the time.
Oh, eh, Crazieone, since there are still several Captain positions left available, can I make one more Captain? I have been having some rather epic ideas over the last few hours. By the way, nice blade, Silver exorcist! XD
This one was quicker since he has no bankai ^^
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---
Name: Fai Locksley

Age: 200 with a physical appearance of a small teenage boy.

Race: Shinigami

Position: Vice Captain

Eyes: Bright gold, like ichor

Hair: midnight black

Personality: Often a soft-spoken boy, Fai often shadows his captain meekly and respectfully. People often don’t notice him due to being so small and quiet and even forget his name at times. This doesn’t bother Fai as he would prefer it that way. He specializes in dangerous reconnaissance, tracking and recovery, and even assassination if the situation requires it. He has an obedient nature and rarely questions his captain’s orders, no matter what they might be. He sometimes wonders what Hsien-Shao is thinking when he is given orders, but knows that so long as he does as he’s told, things usually work out in some way shape or form. Due to his nature, he doesn't bother trying to reason with his opponents. He's not cruel, but is quick and thorough, dealing swift blows to be as merciful as possible. When he was recruited into the stealth squad, he promptly refused on the spot, simply because 'the man he wanted to follow wasn't on that squad'. Fai has an undeniable admiration for Hsien-Shao that he doesn't bother trying to explain.

Zanpakutou: Kamaitachi

Release command: Dance,

Shikai abilities: His zanpakutou is the collection of three entities into one; three weasel triplets. When he releases into shikai, the sword vanishes and hundreds of tiny blades made from wind surround him, nearly invisible to the naked eye. One might notice the brief appearance of a form in the air, but as soon as they focus on it, it’s gone. There are three types of blades sounding him—the first brother, who’s wind can throw down others nearby effortlessly (these billow around his entire body), the second brother, who can cut and shred in a millisecond (these are concentrated around his arms and legs), and the third brother, which can heal cuts with a special medicine almost instantly (focused around his entire body, like the first brother, only closer and more personal). The second brother is often used to cut the target with direct contact from Fai, dealing deadly strikes, while the third brother can heal any cuts received by Fai, as well as the cuts Fai creates. The healing only affects others to the extent of closing their outermost wound. This makes it simple for Fai to shred up someone’s insides quickly and leave no trace of who did it afterward.
The winds surrounding him allow him to use his normal style of close combat only several times more deadly, making it risky for someone to try and counter. His movements also become nearly weightless, dodging like a leaf in the wind, cutting like a human scythe, and as silent as any assassin.
This one was quicker since he has no bankai ^^
--------------------------------------------------
Nam