Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1537

over a year ago Zordaik said…
The massive pillar of black reiatsu closed around a stunned Seshen. Following that, several spikes appeared around the perimeter of the box, forcing themselves in. Then, the Hado crumbled away, and the Espada's body fell to the ground, streaking the rubble with blood. The Cero had exploded inside of the coffin. There was no way he'd have survived.

???: Nicely done, Shinigami.

Teiko whirled around at the sound of the voice, coming face to face with Seshen.

Teiko: Impossible... You're-

Seshen quickly silenced Teiko with a swift slash across the Captain's midsection. Though little blood left the wound, Teiko was thrown back several feet. His gaze drifted to where Seshen should have been laying, and his eyes widened considerable when he saw that the body had not moved.

Teiko: Wh... What is this...?

Seshen: Talante Esifinge.

He spoke, and the bloodied and dead body in Teiko's eyes burst into sand. Teiko flashed away from the Espada, recovering his footing and panting.

Teiko: What the hell... What did you do?

Seshen stared at the Shinigami, the illusion of compassion in his eyes slightly angering the wounded Captain.

[Play Music]

A rumbling noise came from all sides, and Teiko's eyes darted left and right. Dozens of clones, appearing almost identical to Seshen, surrounded him. Then the real Espada flashed inside the circle of clones, casting his gaze upon the sky.

Seshen: Hmm... You made me break a promise, Shinigami.

With that, Seshen and all of his clones began a flurry of sonidos around Teiko. Then they closed in. The Captain had to act quickly to deflect or evade the incoming attacks from countless impostors.

Teiko: Byakurai!

A pale bolt of lightning shot from the Shinigami's hand, running through several throats. As the stricken clones fell, they suddenly erupted into rather large clouds of sand. The thousands of tiny particles then sped toward their target, slamming into Teiko with a shocking force and firing him headlong into a pile of rubble.

Seshen: Conozeca, Esifinge.

Teiko couldn't pinpoint the source of the Espada's voice, but he certainly felt the effect of the ability. His mind suddenly felt like exploding. With a pained expression, Teiko clutched his forehead, but only for a moment. Then, he looked back up at the crowd of clones approaching him. They all ceased their movement abruptly and Seshen split the crowd, walking like a monarch might. He raised his blade, looking with disgust upon Teiko.

Seshen: That was an interesting technique you used to kill my clones, Shinigami. I hope you wouldn't mind too much if I used it, would you?

Teiko: Wha-

Seshen: Byakurai!

The same bolt that Teiko had used just minutes before came screaming through the air, puncturing his shoulder and causing him to wince.

Seshen: I hope you realize... Nothing can escape me. The power of a sphinx... It is a grand power indeed.

His gaze drifting off, Seshen suddenly set it back on Teiko, who had returned to his feet. The small hole in his shoulder was regenerating fairly quickly.

Seshen: One that shouldn't be used on a whelp borrowing the power of a much greater being. You are but a wall standing in your inner hollow's way.

Teiko rose to his feet, black sparks of electricity jumping from his body in the hundreds.

Teiko: Then you're gonna get killed by a whelp... By a wall in the way of his own greater power...

And Seshen began to charge up his Gran Rey Cero whilst Teiko merely stood in place, his teeth gritting.

Teiko: Espada... I'll show you my greater power, then. I'll release it and send you back into hell!

-End-
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Hirumi slowly got up from the ground, dusting off her robes. She eyed a rip in it by the shoulder.'

Hirumi: I quite liked that robe...I was considering allowing you to die painlessly, but I think I'll make your death memorable now.

Shikishima: For someone who was completely helpless a minute ago, you're acting pretty cocky.

Hirumi: I'll admit, your ability is troubling, but it is nothing I can not deal with.

Shikishima: Try saying that after this! Kire Wangetsu: Soutei!

'She points her index and middle finger at Hirumi, but she quickly sonidos out of the way, causing the circle to appear on the ground instead.'

Hirumi: It would appear that your ability requires you to be fast enough to keep up with me. Sadly, it seems that the moment you gave away your ability, it lost its effective over me.

'Shikishima slashed at her but Hirumi knocked it away with the edge of her rapier, and whips it back quickly to make a small cut on Shikishima's cheek'

Shikishima: Bitch! I'll kill you!

'Shikishima unleashes a vicious barrage on Hirumi, which is easily blocked. She backs off slightly and rushes forward, as if to impale Hirumi with her blade, but she shunpos off to the side, and lands a strong kick in Hirumi's side. Hirumi is sent flying back for awhile due to the force of the kick, but lands on her feet safely.'

Hirumi: Well, you certainly aren't weak. Perhaps this will be more fun then I thought.

'Hirumi sonidos towards her at a speed almost too fast to notice. She briefly appears to Shikishima's right, the ground underneath her cracking under the pressure. Hirumi slashes a small cut in her waist, and sonidos to the other side, making similar cuts all over her body. She tries to land another, but it is blocked by Shikishima.'

Shikishima: You're getting predictable. Perhaps you aren't as good as you thought.

Hirumi: Perhaps. 'Upon saying this, she points her hand at the ground, and unleashes a bala, kicking up a dust cloud. Shikishima can not see, but feels the weight on her blade lessen, so she knows Hirumi has already backed off. She hears Hirumi's voice from the cloud.'

Hirumi: How are you going to fight now Captain? You can't hit what you can't see...

'Shikishima smirks': Don't need to. Bakudo 73. Tozanshō!

'The blue inverted pyramid forms around the entire dust cloud, trapping both Shikishima and Hirumi inside.

Shikishima: If I can't catch you alone, I'll take us both out. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!

'Hirumi hears the incantation and bursts out of hiding.'

Hirumi: I won't let you finish!

'While Shikishima is still in mid-incantation, Hirumi sonidos right in front of her and stabs her rapier right through her foot. Shikishima grimaces in pain but continues.'

Shikishima:On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens! Hado 73!

'Hirumi jumps back and points her rapier at her, a large sphere of blue-green reiatsu gathering at the tip.'

Shikishima/Hirumi: Sōren Sōkatsui!/Cero!

'The two massive beams of energy collide and fill the barrier up with a bright light. Cracks appear all over the kido, and the completely collapses, releasing the energy in one gigantic explosion. From the fire, both jump out. Shikishima has burn marks all over her body, and her left arm lies limp and bloody at her side, while half of Hirumi's face is coated with blood, and she appears to be limping.'
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
[Observing Success]

Captain Aosu: (She carefully watches Captain Seishin as he battles his Espada opponent. The battle is unyielding, both parties struggling to overwhelm their opponent. Her eyes glisten as Teiko’s lightning-based techniques send dazzling flares into the atmosphere. Her stoic expression echoes the intensity of these battles.) What an intriguing group of characters, these Espada. They certainly don’t lack in enthusiasm, do they, Traea?

Lieutenant Traea: (she stares into carnage, watching the Espada cleverly avoid the Captain’s advances) Yes, they are quite spirited. In the end, however, that will not be enough.

Captain Aosu: I couldn’t agree more, my dear.

Lieutenant Traea: That Espada, the male, he has quite the fighting spirit. He’s endured several attacks from both Captain Shuichi and Captain Seishin.

Captain Aosu: Yes, and the second, she is quite skilled herself. Captain Seishin has grown remarkably.

Lieutenant Traea: Evidently, your advisement has affected his performance.

Captain Aosu: (she smiles as her eyes follow Captain Seishin across the battlefield) the real proof will be if he can successfully release his Kudokai and sustain it. Those bracelets should help him stabilize his spiritual pressure.

Lieutenant Traea: So those bracelets are intended to help him better control the turbulent forces within himself. Can his body handle the strain of such a technique?

Captain Aosu: I have faith in his talents, otherwise I wouldn’t have chosen to help him better the technique. It is merely a waiting game at this point.
Lieutenant Traea: He’s already pushing the limits. If he doesn’t release his technique soon, he won’t have much spiritual pressure to rely on.

Captain Aosu: He can tap into his inner-hollow, it will help him better afford his Kudokai. Hopefully he doesn’t allow the beast to control his body, otherwise he’ll begin to transform.

Lieutenant Traea: That Espada will slaughter the captain if that happens. He won’t hesitate to capitalize on his vulnerable condition.

Captain Aosu: If that time comes, I will step in. Until then, I will merely observe the chaos (she watches as Captain Korrotasu orders his lieutenant to wheel the arrancar’s remains to his lab).

Lieutenant Traea: Captain Korrotasu has taken a keen interest in these arrancar. I don’t find them all that extraordinary.

Captain Aosu: I concur. These filthy creatures are not worth exploring, not anymore. I am sure he’s fine tuning some experiment with which he’ll use to dazzle the other captains (she watches as he grows closer, grinning all the while).

Captain Korrotasu: Quite intense fighting, don’t you agree?

Captain Aosu: So much that I can barely take my eye off of it.

Captain Korrotasu: (he grins wildly, chuckling softly) I can’t say I paid too close attention. I was much to preoccupied.

Captain Aosu: I noticed.

Captain Korrotasu: You have such a good eye, Captain Aosu. Some might say your perceptions are beyond you.

Captain Aosu: Well, I learned long ago to never put too much thought into what others thought.

Captain Korrotasu: (he laughs hardily) Of course, of course. Well, I really should report back to my office. Be sure to give me the short version of this battle.

Captain Aosu: You don’t want to stay in case reinforcements arrive?

Captain Korrotasu: If I am needed, I am only moments away.

Captain Aosu: (she watches him flash-step into the distance, diverting her attention back to Captain Seishin which is building his spiritual pressure) I believe the moment has arrived, Traea (smiling as she gazes upon Teiko). Show him, Captain Seishin, just how powerful you are.

over a year ago onix11 said…
good post kov. Ill try to get something up here soon
over a year ago Silverain said…
Loving these battles! I'm planning out my next post:)
I'm excited for the upcoming posts! Kick some but, silverain.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Yeah! I cant wait to see it! I'll post after you Silverain! Teiko has one hell of a surprise for Seshen, so I'd appreciate if you'd leave the next post containing those two to me :)
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Crazieone, I'm confirming whether or not you want me to change the names of my Zanpakutos. Its fine if I do and fine if I don't. I'm just making sure.
Meravani goes in for a decisive blow on Kakura, but the captain is able to move enough to only take a small cut on his back. For the first time in this fight, Meravani has a frown on his face.

Meravani: He just shakes his head. “Please don’t tell me you’re that drained of energy.” He kicks Kakura in the stomach. “I was just beginning to enjoy our battle.” He swings with his right blade but kakura is able to block it.

Kakura: He breathes heavily and laughs. “Is that all you got you blood crazed freak.” He swings his sword but Delgato just pushes it aside.

Meravani: He grabs the captain by the throat and puts him into a wall. “There’s the fight coming back to life.” Meravani delivers an elbow to Kakura’s stomach. He then throws him into a tree. “I know you have realized that your wounds have showed no sign of slowing down with your bleeding. It’s one of my powers. As long as I’m in this form, any injury you take no matter how small will bleed until I leave this state.” He retracts his left arm blade and punches Kakura in the stomach. When it occurred, the sounds of some ribs breaking were heard.

Kakura: He stands up holding his stomach. “Broken ribs, I hope you can do better.” Meravani then soindos in front of him and fires a bolas into Kakura’s leg. He then swings his blade to decapitate the captain, who shunpos away at the last second, only to be knocked to the ground by a foot to the back. Kakura lifts up and spits out some blood. “Is that all you can do?!” Meravani then grabs Kakura and lifts him up to the sky. Then with the captain in his arms, spirals towards the ground and releases his prey. Kakura manages to land on his feet but his left leg breaks in the process.

Meravani: Thinking to himself. “Come on, where is the animal inside of him that is lurking. He has more inside of him than he is showing.” He soindos down in front of the captain. “I commend your spirit captain. But we both know that your current state will be the death of you in a few minutes.” Meravani kicks Kakura in the chin and with lighting fast reflexes grabs his face and brings the back of his head to the ground, creating a small crater. Meravani then stands the captain up. “Come on, I just want to see one big push before your death.”

Kakura: He just laughs at the espada. “Go choke asshole.” He then swings his swords, which meravani knocks out of his hands. The two then get in a fist fight with Meravani only using his left hand. Kakura gets in two solid punches before taking a swift fist tow the chest, knocking him on his back. The hard landing fractures his collar bone. He begins to breathe heavily.

Meravani: The espada steps on Kakura’s left leg again, breaking even more bones and making the captain scream and writhe in pain. Meravani grabs his robe and pulls the captain up with his blade to his throat. “You know, in all this madness I still don’t know your name.” He smiles and laughs. “At least before you die, you could give me the name of the man I’m about to kill. Meravani listens closely with his blade to Kakura’s throat.

There you go, if you have questions, I’m up for answering.
Two pairs of eyes hold dark wishes for the others defeat moments before their blades clashes together. Lieutenant and Espada race forward in a blur and soon the cold steel weapons cross jarringly and explode with dual spiritual pressures. The impact ruptures the ground around them and the air swirls up in a whirlwind but neither one notices as they are locked in with their blades. Hikaru clenches her teeth and holds her sword with both hands as she fought against the huge power of Dou who stares impassively down on her behind his own sharp blade.

Dou takes one quick step and grates his blade along the razors edge of Hikaru’s, causing an earsplitting squeal. She swiftly adjusts her grip and holds her position.

Over where the other fighting pair is fighting Isumi rushes in furious speeds at the lively Shin with her glinting daggers, slicing them at him from many different directions.

Shin: “Hah, what a nasty temper you have!” he taunts as he deflects one of her shots. Isumi smiles viciously and sprints at him again ready to take his head off.

Isumi: “You haven’t seen anything yet!”

~*~*(I”ll leave this open for Arcane to kick some butt!)~*~*

Hikaru: “You’re awfully quiet, unlike your friend.” She observes.

Dou: His grinned. “My actions speak for me.” He rammed his shoulder forcefully against the swords and shoved into her. She slid on her toes trying to dig in and slow his advance but he kept plowing through until he batted her away with a massive back lash. Hikaru flew backwards into the air and was followed silently by Dou.

She barely had time to twist around to face him and get her legs to stop herself in midair before he launched at her with a of flurry of attacks that landed long cuts across her arms. Then he drew back and came for a straight jab to her stomach. She brought her sword in front of her and just managed to parry and reached to strike back with her own blade.

Dou brought his sword up to meet hers, easily directing it away from causing injury. He came at her and went to cut open her chest. She jumped back just in time and watched as the blade curved just barely sliced her skin. Dou sodinos next her and punches her in the side of her ribs and a sharp pain explodes in the area in the shape of his fist.

She goes tumbling into a brick wall and slams to the ground. She coughs and tries to get back up but Dou appears in front of her and whips his blade above her lowered head like a guillotine and quickly brings the severing edge down to her neck.

Hikaru is shocked as she sensed the blade coming near and flashes to a safer location. ‘That was too close’ she thought as she held her side protectively. She eyed him and saw the annoyed set to his mouth before he came at her and she briefly allowed a determined line to lift hers. ‘I won’t let him get the better of me!’

Hikaru: “Koware yasui tatchi!” she grips her blade tighter as it began to build up with glinting crystals. Once her zanpakuto was completely covered Hikaru lunges at him and goes for an opening in his defenses. He parries one attempt but she manages to cut him in his knuckle and it crystalized his hand in place around his sword. He jumped back before it crept up any further.

Dou: “What is this?” he demanded.

Hikaru: “You’ll find out.” She smiles as she came at him again.

Dou glowered as he shoves her away, she flashed at him from another angle and as soon as she struck his blade she slid down to bash against the crystal and it shatters instantly. He gasped as his fingers fell away and half his hand was gone and dripping blood. He was able to catch his sword with his other hand before it dropped to the floor despite his shock.

Dou: “This won’t kill me!”

Hikaru: “I know, but it’s a start.”

He hefted his blade and attacked her angrily and she flashed to meet him. They clashed several times and Dou was delivering hard thrusts against her. He was driving her back hit by hit. After a minute his wound stopped bleeding and was beginning to regenerate. He grinned as he threw his foot out and sent her skidding across the rooftop. Then he pointed his good hand at her.

Dou: “Cero!”

Hikaru: She struggles to get her footing back and looked up just as the bright orb fires. She brings her sword in from of her and gathers her energy. “Piasu no nami!” she lashes her blade out in Dou’s direction and out of the glittering edge sprung a massive surge of spiked crystals.

The wave juts out and crashes over itself, getting bigger and sharper as it comes rushing with incredible speed at the espada’s cero. The two forces meet and explode sending flames and shards of crystal bursting into the sky.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
worried
Oh, no if you guys thought I meant posting with the captains then I will think of something to write. If I messed anything up for anyone please let me know so I can fix it!
No, silverain, you are fine. Link is just immensely excited about her post and mentioned it. I doubt, however, anyone would interfere in your battle, Link, that would be unfair. Seshen is already against you and Shuichi. Well, unless you guys really needed help.

Great post, Silverain!
Thank you Crazieone for the comment and clearing that up for me:)
[Chains of Camaraderie]

Meravani: (his blade neatly tucked into Captain Kurotsuki’s throat) I always wondered what bathing in the blood of a Captain would feel like. I guess I’ll get to experience it today…

Captain Kurotsuki: (weakened from his excessive spiritual usage, he can hardly stand. He looks in the distance, spotting only debris and flames. There is no sign of Captain Sairentosukai or his opponent)…

Meravani: (he takes notice to the captain’s disposition and his focus) Oh, your friend is likely dead. Take is a tough shell to crack, especially with the power he was exerting moments ago.

Captain Kurotsuki: Screw you…(blood pooling in his mouth)

Meravani: What a pitiful sentiment to end your life with…(suddenly a peculiar energy wraps around his stomach and a force pulls him from Captain Kurotsuki. He is jolted backwards, skidding across the ground and landing in debris).

Captain Kurotsuki: (he falls to his knees, looking over to the source of this distraction) Captain Sairentosukai….(he is surprised to see his fellow captain, pulling himself across the ground as he released that Bakudo).

Captain Sairentosukai: (lying on the ground, his body leaning toward Meravani. He watches as the Espada removes himself from the rubble, breaking the Bakudo with his hands. Azriel claps his hands, sparking a series of spiral energy flares) Hado 72: Muro hihō…(when he releases his hands the spiraling energy explodes into dozens of streaming bursts of energy. They rocket towards Meravani, striking him with immense precision and strength. Each blast collides with his body, damaging even his robust armor. He is pelted into the ground when finally the volley of flares abruptly ceases).

Meravani: (he crawls out of the hole, grinding his teeth violently, stewing in his aggression) YOU FILTHY BASTARD (jumping up, clutching his blade).

Captain Sairentosukai: Take advantage of this, Captain Kurotsuki, because this all I have left. Bakudo 75 Gochūtekkan…(he watches as the iron pillars crash down on Meravani, completely immobilizing the Espada).

Captain Kurotsuki: …(he sighs, watching as the Espada is pinned to the ground with a powerful Bakudo).

This post is short and sweet. Hope this helps, KOV. :P
Azriel: Captain Kurotsuki, finish this pathetic thing quick-

A booming noise broke Azriel's rhetoric as Take appeared behind him. Azriel whipped about, too exhausted to do anything else as Take brought his foot up toward the stunned Captain. A deafening sound, like the sound of a gunshot, reverberated in the ruins of the section of the city as Take's vicious kick buried itself into Sairentosukai's stomach. Blood flew freely from Azriel's mouth as he skidded along the ground. Then, in one swift slash, Take severed the pillars holding Meravani.

Take: What's up, Captain? You certainly shouldn't worry about others when you can barely keep up with me.

Kakura rushed toward Take as he spoke, blade ready to strike, but he never landed the hit. Take flashed in front of the charging Captain, the point of his blade aimed at his chest.

Take: Cero!

A purple wave of energy blasted Kakura into a pile of rubble. The Captain regained his footing, still clutching his sword, though he was clearly unable to take any more punishment.

Take: Esefumarze.

With the single word, Take's form subsided into a sealed one. His robes reverted back to normal and his spiritual pressure dropped considerably. He began to approach Kakura, but stopped abruptly. After about ten seconds, he sighed.

Take: It's over, Meravani.

Meravani: Over?

Take: Yeah. We've gotta go back. Don't ask me why.

The sixth Espada said not another word, instead opening a Garganta in front of him. He began to step in, but looked back toward Take when the Primera didn't follow.

Meravani: Take? Are you not coming?

Take began a brisk walk toward the sounds of explosions and swords clashing somewhere else in the city.

Take: I'm going to grab Doushin. Wait up, I'll only be a second.

The Espada then flashed away, reappearing several hundred feet away, on a low building near the clash of a Cero and a wave of prismatic spikes. The shards of crystal glittered beautifully as they fell, allowing moonlight to catch each and every one of them. But Take had no concern for the spectacle at the moment. He instead extended his hand and began to build up purple energy in his palm.

Isumi: No, you don't!

The lieutenant sprinted up behind her target, throwing a powerful stab his way. Take turned about, grabbing her wrist in mid thrust and staring her in the eyes.

Take: Leave me be. The situation's changed, and I need to grab my comrades. I'm sorry for having to do this to such a pretty face.

And the Espada slashed at her. She flashed away, returning to Hikaru's side. As they did this, Dou appeared beside Take. The three then blinked away, arriving near Meravani's Garganta.

Take: Glad to see you didn't fiddle with their blood.

Meravani: I lost them. Thanks to you.

Take: It doesn't matter. We were only asked to return, not to kill them.

The Espada filed into the Garganta, and the portal closed just seconds before being hit by two high level Hado from opposite sides. Hikaru and Isumi both swore to themselves as the black hole sealed up and out of existence.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
cool
Seshen raised his head, his eyes surveying the sky as he received the message from his master. He sighed, relaxing slightly.

"I must be going..." He turned to go, Teiko staring in bewilderment. He was about to sonido away, when Teiko suddenly appeared in front of him, slashing at his chest. Seshen whipped back, his eyes looking on in a passive gaze.

"Teiko stood firmly in places, blocking Seshen's way. "You'll not be going anywhere! Not until i'm done with you!"

Seshen stood quietly, a smile playing on the corners of his mouth, quickly turning into a smirk. "Very well then. If you think you can beat me, then give it your best shot, boy."

Teiko put his left hand over his face, casting a shadow over his features. "Oh, I will. You won't survive the next five minutes Espada."

Suddenly, awesome spiritual pressure began to gather in Teiko's palm, forming a specific shape. Seshen's eyes widened in realization.

"You have another form... almost like an Espada." Seshen said, just loud enough for Teiko to hear.

"Do not compare me to your kind! SCUM!" Teiko spat. The black spiritual pressure grew to the size of his face, and he raised his blade and pointed it at Seshen.

"Kudokai!!"

He drug his hand down over his face, and donned a mask, and then, the ground around him exploded. The rubble flew, sending shrapnel far above him. Seshen watched in amazement as the dislodged rocks flew by his head, nearly hitting him may times. Teiko stood in the middle of the newly formed circle, glaring through his mask at Seshen. The new hole in his upper chest symbolizing near-but-not-quite Hollowfication. His blade's blunt edge now tinted black, glinted menacingly as Teiko launched his assault, driving Seshen back to a half destroyed wall with the first second. Teiko began to realize, as he bombarded Seshen with attacks, that it was different than the last time. He felt more in control, calmer. But there was something else he couldn't describe. Almost like complete peace of mind. Over-confidence almost, but not quite.

Seshen's sharp cry tore him from his thoughts, and he backed up completely against the wall. "You brat..." Seshen managed through gritted teeth. Teiko realized hat he was holding his side, where Teiko had hit him.

"Shut your trap and fight." Teiko growled, his distorted voice sent a visible chill up Seshen's spine as he swung his blade. Teiko ducked, barely dodging the sword, and lashed out, his blade lodging itself in the wall beside Seshen. He grinned and slashed at Teiko, his blade cutting cleanly through his exposed side. Teiko removed his blade form the wall, and glowered at Seshen, his posture shifting slightly as he flash stepped with a thundering noise, behind Seshen, who whirled around and clashed blades with the Captain. The force sent out a shockwave, the area sweeping back and forth from the gust. Teiko leaped away, kicking off Seshen's jaw and landing a safe distance away. He rushed forward, his blade slicing through Seshen's shoulder before he even figured out where Teiko was. Seshen whipped around, catching Teiko by his wrist, sending a alight spray of blood after him. Teiko grunted and landed with a thud, his wrist bleeding badly. He turned and narrowed his eyes at Seshen.

"You Bastard... I'll kill you and the rest of your kind!" Teiko screeched as he rushed forward again, Seshen preparing visibly.

Seshen relaxed his posture, his expression and body visibly relaxed and ready compared to before. He gripped his kilij tightly, swiping it above Teiko's head as he approached, whipping the other from underneath, catching Teiko off guard. As he lowered his blade to stop the attack, Seshen brought the other down and onto his shoulder. Teiko felt the blade move through very slowly, a newly appeared serrated edge ripping through tendons and muscle. As the blade finally passed through, he leaped back, kneeling.

Seshen laughed heartily. "You should Kneel, as is the place of a putrid Soul Reaper. Teiko raised his head, his hand still on his bleeding right shoulder.

"Shut your mouth. Don't you dare suggest that Any of us are below you, filth!" He stood, flexing his mutilated shoulder with much difficulty, but not so much that he would need to switch hands.

"You seem to~"

Teiko cut him off: "~forget who you're Dealing with? Is that what you were about to say? It seems you have NO IDEA who you're dealing with." He raised his blade, once again pointing it at Seshen, mocking the Third Espada.

"You're dealing with the Captain of Squad Ten, Teiko Seishin! I may be young, but I am not to be taken lightly!"

Seshen chuckled. "I sense much cockiness in that tone." Teiko growled, his blade sparking with golden electricity.

"It's not cockiness. It's confidence In my own ability. Just like i took down Saiko, I can take you out as well." Seshen shook his head ever so slowly as he approached, his grip on the Kilij tightening, his disfigured left arm raised as he stopped.

His face was suddenly devoid of emotion, unlike seconds before. "I am not the same as Saiko." Seshen began to gather energy in his palm, taking on a golden hue. "I Am a whole different fight."

[Play Music]

The Cero blasted from Seshen's palm with such speed that it caught even Teiko off guard. The energy swept him towards the wall, slamming into it with mighty force. Teiko dropped to the ground, his metallic Wings and armor glinting in the new Moonlight. Teiko glared at Seshen as he steadied himself with the wall behind him. He continued to stand firmly as Seshen came within twenty feet of him.

I have to beat him. Suichi is injured and unable to fight, and I don't sense anybody nearby, not unless they are deliberately hiding their spiritual pressure. I still have one thing up my sleeve, but I have to survive just another two minutes before it will happen.

The one thing this guy doesn't know, is that My Kudokai, get's stronger at night.

Teiko lunged forward, thrusting his blade forward. Seshen put his blade to the side, just enough to cause them to clash and screech as the moved along one another. Teiko gritted his teeth and pivoted, bringing the blade up under Seshen's armpit. Seshen grimaced as he moved away; Teiko had landed the blow that would buy him the most time. He raised his left hand, palm facing Seshen as he glared at him.

"Cero!" Teiko shouted. Seshen sonido'd behind Teiko, bringing down both of his Kilij. Teiko smiled behind his mask, his eyes shifting to the moon, clear and silver.

And then the next moment, it was covered by black storming clouds. Seshen looked over his shoulder, taking a less than quick glance at the sky. Teiko, shifted his blade, readjusting his posture. He suddenly slipped out of the way of Seshen's dual blades, causing Seshen to stumble forward, and fall to the ground painfully. Teiko launched himself backwards, and vaulted off the remains of a wall, propelling himself forward. Seshen stood, readying himself with his kilij. Teiko sparked the blade, Gold and black electricity enveloping it, growing until the whole blade was engulfed. The bolts surging through it became large and more powerful with each foot of advance.

He put the point of the blade directly in front of himself, implying that he was to break Seshen's guard directly. And at the last second...

He vanished.

Seshen turned wildly, searching for Teiko's presence. Teiko suddenly appeared directly in front of him, hunched down slightly, before bringing his Blade upward.

"Kudai-kenjou." Teiko whispered.

The electrified blade sliced from his right side waist to his left shoulder, and everything in between. The blood followed the blades path, creating a red haze around Teiko and Seshen.

Seshen looked on with wide eyes as the blade passed through his body. He stumbled backwards, blood seeping through his clothing and dripping, the ground underfoot running red.

"D-damn you..." Seshen huffed, almost losing his balance. "That was... unexpected..." he mumbled as he fell to his knees. Teiko stood, and faced Seshen's pitiful form.

"If you must go, then go. I am to my limit with the Kudokai... any longer..." Teiko said, releasing his mask and Kudokai, "And I would probably die." Teiko hunched over again, holding his stomach, and surveying the damage the Kudokai had caused. There were many lacerations along his arms and abdomen, and he could feel the internal bleeding. He winced, crying out slightly as he got to his feet and picked up his sealed Zanpakuto. "I leave you then... Third Espada..." Teiko said as he slowly turned and walked away towards Suichi, leaving Seshen, struggling to stand and open a Garganta.
So im supposing that everyone talked a little before all that went down?
Seshen: That damned kid... To think he believed he bested me...

Despite the clear annoyance in his voice, Seshen suddenly felt that the corners of his mouth had tilted gently upwards in a faint smile, nearly invisible. He then began to allow reiatsu to escape from his body, mending his wounds rather effectively.

Seshen: I'll need to see to it that we meet again. Hirumi!

The Espada flashed to the side of his comrade. She looked at him, then back to Shikishima.

Hirumi: Seshen, do not force me to let her live.

Seshen: Hirumi. We must leave. If you must have your revenge, then have it at another time.

The female Espada hesitated for a second, then cast a glare at Seshen.

Hirumi: Fine. If Lord Kuraudo says so. Do NOT take this to mean I follow your orders, Tercera.

Seshen extended his hand, seemingly pulling apart the fabric of space as the Garganta formed. Then, he and Hirumi stepped inside.

Shikishima: Where do you think you're going?

Seshen: Isn't it obvious? We're leaving. If you so wish to perish, then do so at another time.

And with that, the two disappeared as the portal closed in on them.
No, actually, lol. Zordaik decided it. Villainous! I would think you were in on whatever he is planning. Talk to him.
just did, everything ended just fine for me.
Great posts.....I was on the edge of my seat the whole time...Truly great

I'll post later
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Kakura woke, groaning and rubbing his head, painfully aware of how injured he was. He pushed himself up to his feet, immediately falling back against the wall behind him as his broken left leg gave way. He coughed up again, more blood spewing forth from his mouth, not as much as previously however. He spat the remaining blood out of his mouth and tried to locate Captain Sairentosukai while he was still conscious. He managed to locate his spiritual signature but it was weak. He flashed away to help his comrade. (A flash hop).

He arrived at his comrades location finding him lying face down in in the dirt of what was once a flower patch. Kakura hoped over to Azriel, falling next to him, checking his pulse on his neck and his wrist, feeling a slow but steady heart beat.

Kakura: (He spoke to him, hoping for a response) Azriel? Azriel? Az...

Captain Sairentosukai: (His voice was hoarse, but still strong and audible) Please Captain, do not use my first name. What would the lieutenants think?

Kakura: (He half smirked, half grimaced as his chest flaired up yet again) Sure Captain Sairentosukai. Hah, we sure are a sorry sight for experienced captains. (He coughed again, but it was a normal one this time)

Captain Sairentosukai: (He pushed himself to a sitting position, taking in Kakura's appearance properly) So we are, Captain Kurotsuki. You do look to be in quite bad shape and your extremely pale. (He loked himself over, finding no significant cuts, apart from the wound in his stomach that Take inflicted) I am surprised at you though, Captain Kurotsuki. You demonstrated strength I wouldn't have expected from you, or any shinigami for that matter. What happened?

Kakura: (He finally sealed his bankai away, feeling relief from the action) I have no idea. I just remember going into my bankai and blank. When I "came to" (He used air quotes to emphasise this fact) I just started spewing blood. That espada, Meravani I think, kept on saying "Where was that power from before?" I really don't have a clue. (He looked Azriel dead on in the face matching his gaze) What did you notice about it?

Captain Sairentosukai: All I remember is your spiritual pressure was unlike that of a hollow and that of a shinigami, though I could feel your natural spiritual pressure come through. It was...shocking. That spiritual pressure felt extremely dense and heavy and full of malice. It nearly brought back the feeling of fear in me.

Kakura just let what he said sink in. He nearly caused fear in Azriel. He shivered at the thought.

Their chat, however, was interrupted by the arrival of the two lieutenants, who immediately rushed to the Captains' sides.

Hikaru: (She immediately checked them both over, appalled at the state of Kakura;s leg.) Sir, I'll help you up. Isumi, help me please.

Isumi: (She got her head under Kakura's right arm, noticing him grit his teeth. She smirked) You two seem to be in a sorry state. Maybe I shouldn't have left your side, Sir.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He glared at her as he made his way to his feet) Just because I may be injured does not mean you forget your place, Lieutenant. Now kindly keep quiet and hold that sharp tongue of yours.
Isumi: (She opened her mouth to respond but she caught herself knowing that in their condition both him and maybe even Captain Kurotsuki may be harsh in punishing her) Yes Sir. Sorry Sir.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He nodded at her obedience) Now what to do?

Kakura: (He relayed his thoughts to Captain Sairentosukai, trying to sound as logical as possible) I think it would be best if we went back to the safe house and recover for a bit. We can then ask for a hell butterfly to be sent to us. Besides in my state, going through a zenkaimon would be a challenge.

Captain Sairentosukai: Another good idea, Captain Kurotsuki. I do wonder why you don’t act like this back in the Soul Society?

Kakura: (He chuckled painfully) There’s never a need to be.

They slowly moved off in the direction of the safe house.
Silverain, come to the real-world and save our characters! They need healing!
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
"You really think you can best me, vile trash!? I'm the greatest shinigami to ever raise a blade!" She screeched, making several precise and furious jabs at the puppet.
"You're only a lieutenant, nowhere near a captain's level. I'm suprised they let a dog like you join in the first place." He snickered, sonidoing out of her line of fire to behind her, bringing down a tightly gripped slash.
"All being a captain is is a lot of ass-kissing to superiors. No hard work, just a good word from a captain." She parried the slash mid sentance and brought up a knee into his solar plexis. He bent with the force of the blow, and was beaten off by a strong elbow across the face.
He may've had no eyes, but Isumi knew that he was pissed.
"Whelp!" He rushed as fast as he could, raining down on her with a flurry of stab and slashes.
"You're a joke! All that boasting, and you've barely gotten a scratch on me! You're just a loud dog with no teeth, bark but no bite! If your so intrested in swords, become a concubine, it's all you look good for!" He defenses were beaten and her muscles losing their tone. Her hair was watered down in sweat and her arms carried small creeks of blood. He brought down a final blow, but little did he know those final insults were enough to make the tattoos finish their journey. The sheer force of the convergence of them blasted him back. Then, oh, a sight to behold. Red flowing auras, at least six feet longer and three feet wider than the blades of her katars enveloped them as she brought them in the direction of his shocked silloete.
"Call me a whore will you! Then here's my special service!"
They shout out faster than his reflexs and speared his arms, sending him flying and making him the centerpiece of a three foot deep crater.
Arcane...yeah, read the entire page of posts. Haha. You'll be surprised. Plus, I can't understand who is talking in that post.
i did. this happens in the space silverrain left me in her post.
[The Return]

(Captain Honoko watches as the Senkaimon gate slowly activates, motioning for her squad to prepare their equipment. Four figures carefully exit the gate, holding their own despite their injuries).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he boldly walks toward Captain Honoko’s medics, his expression cold and stoic. The medics immediately begin poking and prodding, his hands brushing them away. He calmly sets down on a medical cot, waiting to be wheeled off). Let’s get this over with.

Captain Honoko: (she greets everyone with welcoming smile, her alabaster skin glistens in the sun) Captain Sairentosukai, try and be patient. You are badly injured and need immediate attention. The more you struggle, the slower the process will be.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he flattens his body on the table, allowing the medics to properly assess his condition.)

Captain Honoko: (She smiles delicately in response, holding her hand over Captain Sairentosukai. A tremendous amount of energy burst from her hand, restoring a large amount of energy. She halted for a moment, her expression dramatically shifting. She stares down at him, withdrawing her hand. She peers over at Azriel before quickly directing her attention at her lieutenant). Uhm…(collecting her thoughts for a moment) lieutenant, take Captain Sairentosukai to facility room four. Thank you.

Captain Kurotsuki: (carefully observing his fellow captain) Yua, what is bothering you?

Captain Honoko: (she turns to him, smiling brightly) Kakura, of course not, I am just concerned by the degree of injuries you and Captain Sairentosukai have endured.

Captain Kurotsuki: Don’t worry, we will be up on our feet in no time.

Captain Honoko: Yes, I am confident. In the mean time, simply rest. I am sure head-captain sureiya will require a meeting in the week to come.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she limps alongside Captain Sairentosukai) Isumi, are you alright?

Lieutenant Kija: Yes (she barked), I am fine. I am taking my time…(her face focusing on the glare of Captain Sairentosukai).

Captain Sairentosukai: Rest, lieutenant Kija, you did well during the battles.

(Moments later in squad four barracks)

Captain Honoko: (she watches as her squad diligently work to restore the captains’ and lietuenats’ conditions. Her eyes survey the area as she slowly rubs her hands together. She steps out of the doorway, placing her hands over Captain Sairentosukai)

Captain Sairentosukai: This is quite an honor, Captain Honoko. To have the captain of squad four personally attending to me. Captain Korrotasu spoke highly of your healing prowess.

Captain Honoko: Did he now? How pleasant (smiling softly). Don’t strain yourself to talk, Captain Sairentosukai (her palms releasing a pale, green energy that hovers over his body). I will start…

Captain Sairentosukai: I am no novice, Captain Honoko. Please, proceed (his deadening stare ever present).
I'll post tomorrow.....its late where I'm at
Can't wait, Ace. :)
A small reiatsu. One of hollows filled the air. Some of the lower lever Shinigami had gone to find out what it was, but they found nothing. Then it started to grow.

Yua: What is that reiatsu...?

Azriel: Captain Honoko, do not let my wounds slow down your ability to chase away any hollow that might venture here.

Yua gestured to several nearby medics.

Yua: Keep an eye on Captain Sairentosukai for a while. I'm just going to see what's happening out there.

When Yua exited the building, she immediately felt the reiatsu of Mikazuki, Ezretha, and Quidel. She also felt Kakura and Shikishima. Though she was annoyed, she didn't say anything. She just hated how they'd let their stubborn honor jeopardize their health, when they weren't even necessary to fight the Hollow reiatsu in the air.

Then it spiked.

[Play Music]

Something didn't feel right. At first, when it had risen, they had each thought it was another collection of Arrancar. But it continued rising still. Each of the Captains clenched their teeth as the rumbling sound of an immense reiatsu filled their ears. Then, the sky seemed to be pulled apart by an unknown force as seven black rips opened up in it's face. The reiatsu rose steadily still. The Captains rose their blades, ready to fight anything that was willing to come out of those Garganta.

Then they appeared. Each of the seven remaining Espada looked down upon Seretei from their Garganta for several moments before descending. As they did so, their combined reiatsu absolutely overwhelmed each lower class Shinigami.

Yua: Im... Impossible...

Kakura: They should be wounded...

Shikishima looked toward Hirumi.

Shikishima: You bitch...

Then, they each flashed to face a Captain. Seshen appeared in front of the stunned Mikazuki, Take in front of Ezretha, and Gyro in front of Yua.

Seshen: I hope I'm not interrupting anything.

Mikazuki: Bastard... Shouldn't you be recovering?

Seshen merely looked her in the eyes, his sword in his hand.

Take: Yo. I came here on my master's orders. I suppose I've gotta fight you.

Black smoke escaped his mouth with every word.

Ezretha: It would seem so.

And the Captain unsheathed his sword.

Gyro: Well, this isn't fair. Why do I get the weak one?

Yua: Your insolence is bothering me, Espada. We'll see who the weak one is.

Captain and Espada reiatsu filled the air as the battles neared their beginnings.

-End-
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Really sorry I've been inactive. I've been extremely busy lately.
It's okay, it happens:) I'm going to put up my post sometime today...
Mikazuki managed to calm herself down. The shock of the sudden entry of the espada had dissapeared and now she was willing to fight. Though her chest still mildly hurt with her breathing, it wouldn't jepodize her chances at fighting Seshen. She didn't draw her zanpakuto and her once shocked face adopted an angelic smile that was mismatched with the malice in her eyes. Seshen did not know how to take the sudden change in mood of the Captain.

Seshen: (HE returned the smile briefly and then spoke, contempt dripping audiably in his voice) Well, aren't we a cute one? Are you sure a pathetic looking excuse for a shinigami such as yourself could even hold a candle to me?

Mikazuki: (She shook her head giggling forcedly as she did so) Hehehe You've got to come up with a better insult than that. That's pretty tame compared with what a certain somebody has said to me in the past.

She made her spiritual pressure rise to match his. Seshen readied his blade, expecting her to draw her's. He was surprised to see her fist come out of nowhere and strike him in his stomach and even more surprised when he got sent flying when she kicked him clean in the chest. Seshen landed a few feet away on his feet, gasping for air which had left his lungs.

Mikazuki: (Her eyes shon in silent triumph as she tightened her clenched fist) Does that seem pathetic to you, scum?

Seshen: (He stood up, forcing a cough to improve his breathing) All you did is catch me off guard. Nothing more. But you made a mistake in showing me our shunpo capability this early on.

[Play Music]

He then sonidoed at her, dispatching multiple thrusts at her, which she neatly avoided, coutering with a quick barrage of punches before shunpoing past his blades seeking point to deliver a knee to his chest. Seshen saw this move coming and met her attack with a punch from his free hand which caused her to block and Seshen went on the the offensive again, hacking, slashing and thrusting at the captain who nimbly evaded each attack with apparent ease. She shunpoed back a few feet and then shunpoed back at him however this time Sehshen found himself having to defend from Mikazuki's zanpakuto, which she had sneakily drawn in her retreat. Each strike she made flowed neatly into the other. She struck at his head, then after her attack was blocked, she slid her blade towards Seshen's hilt and kicked him in the stomach, causing him to drop his guard briefly. Mikazuki then slid her blade back along his aiming to slice through Seshen's neck. Seshen sonidoed back before she had the chance and fired a powerful bala at her which Mikazuki blocked and then realized that Seshen was behind her as he shouted "CERO". The powerful Cero rushed towards Mikazuki who barely managed to shunpo away. She got cut by some shrapnel that was once part of a building.

Seshen: (He smiled meliciously) Not fast enough I see, shinigami. What is the matter? Your brain not responding quick enough to keep up wih me?

Mikazuki (She smiled again, small amounts blood dripping slowly from the cuts on her arm and on her cheek. She bowed to Seshen, obviously mocking him) Wow, you are actually capable of injuring a lady in a fight. Does it make you feel more manly or are you just jealous that I'm far more pretty than you'll ever be?

Seshen: [Inner Monologue] This one has a sharp tongue on her. Her speed is worrying. We are both not pushing ourselves to our limits, that much is obvious. But if that is the case, she will be moving far faster, the more spiritual pressure she uses. Close combat is also to her forte so it makes things harder at close range. However, I noticed her breathing is quite pained due to her expression. Maybe I could use that to my advantage.

He was forced to hurridly block an oncoming strike from Mikazuki who followed up with a barrage of kicks, punches and stabs as he nimly dodged her progressive onslaught.
The Captain continued her assault with no signs of tiring. And Seshen continued his swift evasions. They locked eyes, and though no words were uttered, they knew what the other would have said. Yet still, Mikazuki's onslaught remained relentless. Then she stalled, losing her balance somewhat as Seshen stepped forward, taking a kick to his shoulder. Though she stumbled only a second, that was all Seshen needed to stab forward. The point of his blade entered only an inch into her stomach before she leaped backward, escaping from the deadly end of the his blade.

Seshen: You can't afford to stumble, Shinigami. Captain or not, I've never met a being that can survive having their vital organs run through with a blade.

Mikazuki: Neither have I.

A split second later, Mikazuki was behind Seshen. She whipped about, thrusting her sword toward Seshen's lower back. The Espada responded by twisting sideways. He then grabbed her wrist and, slamming his sword into the ground and placing his hand on her face, blasted her several feet away with a golden Bala. She landed flawlessly regardless of being hit in the face by the attack.

Seshen then closed their distances, snatching up his weapon once more and sprinting toward Mikazuki. The Captain did the same, and they passed right by each other, the only noise being a resounding clash. The two combatants then stopped in their tracks and turned to one another again. Mikazuki flashed to Seshen's right, throwing a deadly throat level strike at him. The Espada raised his blade, parrying the attack. He then began his own combination of movements, flowing gracefully despite the weight of his attacks. Kurotsuki had to evade most of the attacks rather than block them. The third Espada's prowess had surprised her. It was impressive even for a high level Espada.

Seshen: Are you tiring yet, Shinigami?

Mikazuki: You wish. Get over yourself!

As Seshen stabbed forward, Mikazuki began her technique. She pressed her fingers on the flat of the Espada's sword, pushing it away, then fired a Byakurai at his face. He raised his hand, stopping the Hado in it's place. Then, she threw a punch at his head. Seshen made no move to avoid it.

Mikazuki: Hado eleven... Tsuzuri Raiden!

When her fist collided with the Espada's face, it had an explosive effect. Yet when what little dust it had kicked up had cleared, Seshen stood in the same place, grimacing in pain.

Seshen: You... You played right into my hands...

And he brought his own fist up into Mikazuki's ribs, punching out her breath. He followed up by launching a Bala where her lungs would be, sending her into the air, only to land a couple meters away, gasping. She rose slowly to her feet.

Mikazuki: Damn Espada...

Seshen: I don't know what prompted you to attempt to fight me when you lack the ability to breath properly. But, for whatever reason you've deemed plausible to combat me in your condition, it will lead you straight to your end.

Mikazuki: We'll see... Espada.

-End-
Weakness Exploited. Nice post.
Dou: This stupid place is like a maze. By the time we find a Shinigami, the battle will be over -him and Shin turned a corner and found a Shinigami just standing there-

Shin: Our luck is turning around

Captain Shuichi: (smirks) Your wrong. Its the opposite. Your luck just ran out

Shin: Are you blind?

Dou: Its two-on-one

Captain Shuichi: Get one more guy and then it'll be a fair fight

Dou: Cocky bastard!

Captain Shuichi: Looks like I struck a nerve

Dou: Shut up! (sonidoes in front of Shuichi throwing a right jab. He follows up with more quick jabs but all were missed)

Captain Shuichi: Fighting while your angry makes you predictable. If you plan on hitting me, you might want to cool it.

Shin: Stop telling us what to do. We're going to kick your ass. (Shin had Dou sonido behind the captain) Cero (the cero fired striaght at the captain but he shunpos out of the way. Dou and Shin sonido to cut of the captain. Dou delivered a hard punch to Shuichi's stomach knocking him back a few feet)

Captain Shuichi: (drops to one knee and coughs hard. My wound from the other day still hasn't healed enough yet. This might be tougher than I thought)

Shin: Not so cocky now, are you?

Captain Shuichi: (stands up with little pain) Its custom to know the names of our opponents in battle. So, whats your names?

Dou: Im Dou

Shin: Im Shin, you filty Shinigami

Doushin: Together, we are Doushin, the Quinto Espada and and your end.

Captain Shuichi: Even though you're only #5, I wont be going easy on you

Doushin: Bring it

Captain Shuichi: (shunpos behind Doushin) Hado 33: Sokatsui (the blast made contact with Doushin and sent him through the nearby wall. Shuichi followed behind and came upon a pissed off Espada brushing off the rubble as he gets up) Your a tough one one or is it tough two?

Doushin: You'll pay for that (his reiatsu spiked tremendouly cracking the ground)
[Grinning Encounter]

Captain Korrotasu: (the war bells echo throughout the seireitei as the Esapda rampage through the city with their faction followers). Oh, my, it appears they have mounted yet another attack. (He carefully inspects his surrounding as he gradually approaches the other captains’ destination).

???: Taking your time, aren’t you captain?

Captain Korrotasu: (His grin takes on a stronger appearance) Fool me once, shame on me; Fool me twice…same on you.

???: Wha…(before the stranger can react Captain Korrotasu jolts back slamming his palm into his chest, sending him skidding across the ground.)

Captain Honoko: (from a distance she spots Captain Korrotasu battling the strange Espada) It appears Captain Korrotasu has already engaged the enemy.

Captain Erlantz: He’ll do fine, I am sure of it. He’s a tough guy.

Captain Mukazuki Kurotsuki: Oh, he can hold his own. Don’t be fooled by his appearance, Yua.

Captain Korrotasu: It appears we meet again (slowly approaching his opponent). Evidently, you didn’t get your fill the last time we met. Granted, you did catch me off guard.

Shike: (he steps up, scowling at Captain Korrotasu) It appears we’re even now.

Captain Korrotasu: Hardly.
Shike: (He observes the captain’s devious grin and the lustful nature in his eyes) You certainly want my blood, don’t you, Captain? I must warn you, I am no longer a mere faction member. I was promoted.

Captain Korrotasu: Is that so? Well, please, enlighten me. What is your formal title now?

Shike: Décimo Espada, Shike.

Captain Korrotasu: Oh, quite the achievement. I should be scared, right? I mean, that would be the typical response. Unfortunately, nothing about you frightens me.

Shike: Is that so? Well, apparently I will need to teach you how to fear me! (He begins releasing heavy levels of spiritual energy, his power growing with every passing second).

Captain Korrotasu: (Calmly and quietly, he observes the Espada’s behavior.) Ah, an explosive display of intimidation. What a novel approach (he unsheathes his blade, flash-stepping to the side of Shike, their eyes meeting). Despite that impressive demonstration, you are completely out of your league (Shike swings his blade, but Zalbeseal easily dodges it, leaving Shike with a wound to his stomach).

Shike: Gah…(he clutches his stomach as blood pools in his hand). You’re pretty quick with that blade.

Captain Korrotasu: You’ll soon discover that much of what you experienced the day was a lie.

Shike: What are you yammering…(Captain Korrotasu’s palm collides with Shike’s chest, a cracking noise echoing as he flies into the distance. Shike lifts himself off the ground, his hierro fractured. He stares at his wound, his eyes widening in shock). My…my hierro…

Captain Korrotasu: Isn’t it fascinating the devastating effect a simple punch can deliver if the user is concentrating (His grin cuts into his cheeks, growing wider with every second). Would you like me to further elaborate on what I mentioned earlier?

Shike: …filthy soul reaper.

Captain Korrotasu: Name calling, how juvenile.

Shike: (he growls darting at Captain Korrotasu, their blades clashing loudly) I will show you my power!

Captain Korrotasu: (he laughs aloud, his blade driving Shike back) Like I told your comrade, you have no idea who you’re battling. He applies incredible force as he drives his sword to the ground, causing Shike’s blade to crash into the ground. Captain Korrotasu then launches his blade forward like a javelin, but Shike sonidos into the distance).

Shike: (he skids across the ground, gripping his hilt tightly) Mimic, Adaptione!!

Captain Korrotasu: (he watches as the energy explodes around Shike, the dust stirring from the force. As the debris settles he is surprised to be staring at himself) Oh, this trick again.

Shike: (he raises his hand) Byakurai!

Captain Korrotasu: (His brow furrows, adopting a shocking disposition. However, he remains still, cleaving the blast with his blade).

Shike: (He looks at the captain quizzically) How did you manage that?

Captain Korrotasu: Wasn’t very difficult. You may be able to imitate our techniques with your release, but you could never match their power.

Shike: You don’t seem surprised?

Captain Korrotasu: Oh, I’m not. I knew your release was capable of mimicking more than merely my appearance, otherwise what use would it be.

Shike: Well, aren’t you smart.

Captain Korrotasu: Yes, I am. It appears we are different, despite our shared appearance. Allow me to show you real kido. Hado 4: Byakurai (energy builds at his finger tips and erupts into a powerful, concentrated stream of energy.

Shike: Byakurai! (He fires his version and it strikes Captain Korrotasu’s. Their attacks struggle to overpower the others. To Shike’s surprise, Captain Korrotasu’s byakurai barrels through his own, shattering his attempt to assault the captain. He cannot escape the blast, enduring the attack in his shoulder).

Captain Korrotasu: (smiling) As I mentioned, you may wield similar attacks, but they are nothing compared to the originals.

Shike: Show me then…(his shoulder bleeding from his wound).

Captain Korrotasu: Oh, wouldn’t you enjoy that, Espada. I won’t allow you to copy my techniques, which makes me the worst opponent.

Shike: …Is that so? Why because you’re so powerful you can beat me with just your fists?

Captain Korrotasu: (he chuckles to himself) …you have no idea what I’m capable of, Espada. You’re going to wish your rank was higher.

Shike: (he quickly responds by grinding his teeth and angrily gripping his blade) You bastard…how dare you insult me!

Captain Korrotasu: I think I’ll end this quickly. Even if use a kido, you won’t survive long enough to use it. Hado 88: Hiiro Uchiyose!! (suddenly vibrant flames burst from the sky and engulf Captain Korrotasu).

Shike: (He watches in amazement as the flames pour from the sky, crashing down upon the captain. Suddenly, red flares of energy fire from the plume, seeking Shike. He narrowly avoids the rapid blasts of flames, a smile slowly building on his face) Well, well… (He watches the flames dissipate, Captain Korrotasu standing silently in the same space).

Captain Korrotasu: You survived? Wow, I suspected that you would have been severely injured after such a powerful attack.

Shike: Oh…(he looks up at Captain Korrotasu) your original plan fell through. That didn’t take very long, did it?

Captain Korrotasu: (He is startled by the news and does nothing but stare at Shike)

Shike: Yes, you screwed up, soul reaper! YOU GAVE ME AMMO! (His expression darkens as he darts at Captain Korrotasu, flailing his blade wildly. Captain Korrotasu quickly defends his blade strikes. A cero bursts force from his hand, striking Captain Korrotasu. Shike watches as the Captain attempts to hold back the powerful cero with his blade, reducing the impact on his body. In a sudden shift of events Shike switches his attacks) Hiiro Uchiyose!!!! (The sky darkens with a scarlet hue as Shike summons a powerful torrent of flames that come crashing down. The searing, chromatic flames roar as they hurtle downward). PREPARE TO DIE!

Captain Korrotasu: (he continues to grin, staring at Shike confidently) Now I am convinced, you are a fool.

Shike: What?!

Captain Korrotasu: The weakness in your release is as plain as day.

Shike: (his eyes widen and he looks up as the ocean of flames crash into his body. The searing ocean flows across the ground, the vibrant scarlet flames bellowing and piling on top of Shike).

Captain Korrotasu: (he smiles as he watches the flames slowly dissipate, the sky returning to normal) So, you survived. I guess your weakness is somewhat of a lucky break for you.

Shike: (he struggles to get up, his body badly burned from the massive flames that collapsed onto his body) …you damn bastard. You damn shinigami…you fooled me!

Captain Korrotasu: Yes, indeed I did. It was apparent from the beginning that you required your opponent to reveal intimate detail about the attack in order to adequately mimic it. You are limited to what you observe, otherwise you would have launched more powerful kido in your assaults. I assume you learned Byakurai from some low-level squad member or a lieutenant. I knew that if I mislead you your naiveté would be your own undoing. I made the hado appear different than it was and I folded another hado beneath it.

Shike: (he slowly pulls himself from the ground, glaring at Captain Korrotasu. He abruptly reverts back to his original form).

Who wants to get in a fight with Meravani?
[Play Music]

Zalbeseal: I see... Are you sure you can afford to revert back to your original body? You'll need all the firepower you can get to fight me.

The Espada looked him in the eyes, and began to smile. Then, he chuckled softly from behind closed lips for several seconds before tilting his head back and bursting out into hysterical laughter.

Shike: Hehehe... Don't screw with me, Shinigami. There's no limit to who I can change into!

With that, the Espada's body began to change forms in rapid succession. Females, men, children, hollows, and a massive variety of other faces appeared where he should have been.

Zalbeseal: Interesting. But was there any significance as to what you have just demonstrated?

The tenth Espada said nothing. His teeth ground together in his mouth as he began to frown.

Zalbeseal: Then that must be it. You were trying to unnerve me, correct?

Shike: Shut up! I may not mimic your mind, but I mimic everything else!

His form changed back into Zalbeseal's.

Shike: Your body becomes mine... Your physical strength... Your reiatsu... Everything belongs to me! There's no way you'd be able to fight against yourself!

Shike blinked once, and Zalbeseal was gone. Then he heard a voice from the rear.

Zalbeseal: But you are not me. Not by a long shot.

Shike's blade came up only just in time to deflect a deadly stroke from Zalbeseal. He the whipped about, striking twice at the Captain's head. He evaded both attacks before stepping forward and delivering an upward slash to Shike's chin. The Arrancar shot it back down with a Bala before flashing in several locations in front of Zalbeseal.

Shike: I told you not to screw with me... You'd be surprised as to what I'm capable of.

Zalbeseal: Hardly. I've worked out most of your techniques.

Shike's series of sonido ended with him being ten feet across from Zalbeseal. He raised both hands, insanity clearly visible in his grin.

Shike: Mask of blood and flesh... Creator of all things, flutter of wings, you who bares the name of man... On the wall of blue flame, inscribe this twin lotus...

Zalbeseal: Interesting. Very well, I'll match you.

Zalbeseal/Shike: Soren Sokatsui!

The two monstrous surges of blue flame collide with a thundering boom.

-End-
Mikazuki was in a tight spot. Her breathing was haggard and painful, yet if she didn't fight back she would be killed. She therefore had no choice but to up the ante on their fight.

Mikazuki: (She brought her blade to face up her arm, the point ending at the middle of her upper arm) Incinerate the Unworthy, Kurojigoku.

Her blade and much of her forearm became engulfed in black flame. Seshen did little but raise his eyebrows.

Seshen: (He yawned) Is that it? A flaming zanpakuto? That will help a lot, won't it?

[Play Music]

Mikazuki didn't respond, instead she slashed her zanpakuto downwards releasing an uncoiling snake of flame that closed the distance between her and Seshen quickly. Seshen quickly sonidoed out of harms way to find Mikazuki unleashing a wide and far more pwoerful burst of flame from above him. Again Seshen sonidoed away, appearing beside her and they both lashed out repeatedly with their blades as they came back to earth even then still attacking in a flurry of light, silver against black.

Seshen swung his blade horizontally at Mikazuki's throat only to find a pair of feet, delicately resting on the flat of his blade. She smiled before savagely kicking him in the face and following up with a round house kick to his right temple as she jumped from his sword. Seshen flew into a wall, a small crater forming on impact. He stumbled forwards, rubbing his head. He looked up and fired a multitude of balas that Mikazuki swiftly evaded. Seshen closed the gap between them and again started hacking and thrusting at the Captain who parried each strike, dodging those she couldn't.

They broke apart, with Mikazuki unleashing a powerful ball of flame from her blade tip at Seshen. Seshen fired a succession of balas into the middle of the ball, opening a hole in the centre where upon Mikazuki flew through, kicking Seshen who parried with the flat of his blade and slid back a few feet.

Seshen: (He gritted his teeth angrily. He didn't think she would be this much of a hand full) You are skilled shinigami, but you will not beat me. Your defeat is innevitable.

Mikazuki: (She smiled again, her angelic face slightly distracting the espada) Are you going to talk trash all day or are you going to actually try and make this interesting?

Again mikazuki swept her blade in a downward cresent, creating a surging wave of flame to attack the espada...
Onix, just start a battle with Arcane's character, Captain Ezretha Isishio. In truth, his captain hasn't battled at all, I don't believe. I am positive arcane is down for it, right, Arcane?
i was under the impression i was fighting Take.
Captain Isishio: Well, may I ask your name? You seem worth the time for me to remember it.

Take: *He lights a cigarette and groans his name on the exhale of smoke* Take Uramaya... The Primera Espada. Yours?

Captain Isishio: My name is Captain Ezretha Isishio, of the Eleventh Division. This is Ketsueki. *He coos the name as he runs his hand over the handle, keeping eye contact with his opponent.*

Take: This is gonna be a pain *he takes another breath of smoke* You seem kinda ok, for a...Shinigami.

Captain Isishio: And you don't look much for fighting. But, if fighting you can prevent your plans from being carried out, then I will do as I must. To protect Ketsueki. To protect Teiko, Kija, and every Lieutenant, Captain, and every one in the Soul Society and Human World! I AM the Blood Lotus Swordsman
[PLAY MUSIC]
*he draws his sword with one stiff and commanding motion, letting the blade point toward the ground with no guard up at all*

Take: Whatever....*he pulls out his longsword, propping up the blade with the stength of his wrists. With a blank, almost frowning expression, he brought in a unwarned stike*

Ezretha ducked and used the force to jump backwards from the blow, then sending himself into the air. Take groaned and sonidoed to the same height, still dwarfing Ezretha by at least two feet. Ezretha swung his blade with uniform precision, aiming for a wound to the abdomen. Take spun his blade in his hands, countering the blow and bring another horizontal slash in. Ezretha flipped his blade, crooking his arm over his head and his blade facing down. The blow connected with a great gong of resonance, knocking Ezretha to the side several yards. Take then sonidoed to the point where Ezretha went to and smacked him in the ribs with the flat of the blade. A crackle of breaking bone and the sound of whooshing air from Ezretha's diaphram fill Take's ears.

Ezretha stumbles a bit as his conciousness is filled with a soothing, familiar voice. Even when it is yelling at him.

Ketsueki: Ezretha! Where's your A game!?

Ezretha: He's....just following orders...

Ketsueki: Don't make excuses! If you're not gonna use me, give me to someone who will.

Ezretha: But...

Ketsueki: No buts, unless you're kicking his! Now get out there and show them the Ezretha I know!

Ezretha: Yeah! *he says in both his mind and out loud*

Take: Hmm? *he raises an eyebrow, pointing his blade at Ezretha's head*

Ezretha smacks the blade away with his unarmed hand and begins assulting Take with a several blows. Ezretha's composed and gentlemanly composure and mannerisms is replaced with every blow a grim smile and more ferocity. With a powerful blow, he knocks Take back. He takes a deep breath and takes a hand and places it on his chest with eyes closed.

Take: Strange power...like something just snapped...not even using shikai...this could get intresting.
That was an awesome post, Arcane.
Sorry, my mistake. Onix, you can take Captain Erlantz. That character seldom gets action, either.
Seshen extended his hand, energy gathering in his palm as he stared down the wall of flame crashing toward him. As it neared, he still showed no signs of evading it. Then, as soon as he felt it's heat, the reiatsu in his hand blinked out of existence for only a split second.

Seshen: Gran Rey Cero.

A massive wave of golden energy met with Mikazuki's wave, easily dwarfing it and washing it clean out of existence. Ramming through various obstacles, mainly debris and the like, as though they were dead leaves, the blast closed in on Mikazuki. The Captain narrowly avoided it with a hasty flash step, appearing on a wall behind Seshen. She nimbly pushed off the top of the construct, closing the distance between her and the Espada.

Seshen whipped about, meeting her blade with his own. When the two swords collided, it created a small crater where he was standing.

Seshen: I can see through your strategies rather easily, Captain. Perhaps it's time you used your Bankai.

Mikazuki: Like I'd use my Bankai on you.

Seshen: A child's arrogance. Very well... If you wish to die, I shall let you.

The force behind Seshen's blade grew tenfold, causing Mikazuki to stumble backward in her attempt to hold it off. Desperate, her right hand came off her blade and closed around a portion of Seshen's red hair. His pushing loosened up slightly as he looked at her, worry in his eyes.

Seshen: What... What the hell are you going to-

Mikazuki: Shut up!

She leaped into the air, her grip on Seshen's hair causing the Espada to be pulled up with her. Then she lobbed him several meters away before landing back down. When the Arrancar rose from the spot where he landed, his hand was rubbing the spot on his head where she had grabbed him with expression of horrified shock on his face.

Seshen: You... You actually did it... I can't believe you.

The Captain cast him a mocking smirk.

Mikazuki: Are you surprised? Perhaps you're not all high and mighty after all.

Seshen's grip on his sword grew tighter as he frowned at her. He then lowered his off hand from his head down onto the hilt.

Seshen: I see. You'd rather live miserably than die honorably. It's understandable. After all, you are a Shinigami.

Her cocky grin remained on her face as she began a flurry of flash steps around Seshen.

Mikazuki: It's really annoying just listening to you go on and on about how superior you are to me. I'm gonna finish you off soon, so enjoy the remainder of your life while you can.

Seshen: Oh?

He closed his eyes, an amused chuckle in his throat.

Seshen: This is speed to you Shinigami? It appears I'll have to educate you on what the word means.

The Espada promptly dashed toward Mikazuki, his blade to his side and ready to strike.
Take took his cigarette out of his mouth, puffing black smoke into the air, then replaced it with his two fingers. He looked at Ezretha and raised his eyebrows, though his voice still sounded nonchalant.

Take: What happened, Ezretha? You were surprisingly powerful just now.

Ezretha: Don't get too casual with me.

Captain Isishio zoomed in, his blade extended and ready to cleave through Take's flesh. When the Espada raised his blade to parry the attack, Ezretha vanished. Take's eyes widened as the impact of a kick to his back sent him forward several feet. Planting his hand on the ground, the Arrancar pushed back onto his feet in time to blocka stab from Isishio. Their blades remained connected for a short while.

Take: Not bad... Not bad at all.

Ezretha: It's about time you got serious here, Espada. Your life's on the line.

Take: Hmm... Alright, sounds good.

Take whipped his blade up, breaking his clash with Ezretha, and the two began a series of slashes and deflections any lesser fighter couldn't hope of following.
excellent. depending on the severity of the fight, ezretha shouldn't have to use shikai let alone bankai until 3 to 4 more posts in. i'd post but i can't since i'm on my psp.
Captain Aosu: (pats Captain Seishin on the back as he exits the squad four barracks) Congratulations, Captain Seishin. You did quite wonderfully against the Espada.

Captain Seishin: Thank you, Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: Please, call me Sekhmet.

Captain Seishin: Sekhmet…(chuckling softly). Did my spiritual pressure seem more harmonious?

Captain Aosu: Yes, indeed it did. I was pleasantly surprised. I was concerned you would undergo an unexpected transformation, but you held on quite well. So, I believe it is time we shifted our priorities.

Captain Seishin: What do you mean?

Captain Aosu: (she enters her manor, Teiko not far behind) I believe you’re ready, Captain Seishin. You and I have both worked quite hard to get to this point. I believe it is time we follow through on our deal. The enemy is looming and with impressive power at that. They have leadership that is threatening to tear the soul society apart. We cannot allow them victory…

Captain Seishin: Even if we do defeat them, they will just create more arrancar in their place.

Captain Aosu: The others with potentially more power. ..

Captain Seishin: (his face is glazed with concern as her words strike a sensitive chord) Yes, we cannot allow that to happen.

Captain Aosu: Not to mention, you would come out looking like the hero (smiling brightly at Teiko).

Captain Seishin: That does sound wonderful…(he abruptly changes his tone) So…what do we need to do?

Captain Aosu: We need to get to the human-world quickly.

Captain Seishin: …do you think they are after it?

Captain Aosu: Oh, yes, I believe so. It is a sought after item, after all. The key to their survival…

Captain Seishin: But the captains are engaging in battle…we can’t leave them!

Captain Aosu: Honestly, this is the best thing we can do at this point. They have everything covered. Captain Seishin, we must do this. We’ll take my private Senkaimon Gate.

Captain Seishin: What?! That is illegal!

Captain Aosu: The four highest noble families have them. In times of war they are used to transport them to somewhere safer. Granted, the department of research and development will be able to spot it.

Captain Seishin: They will alert the Head-Captain…

Captain Aosu: Perhaps, but we’ll be back before he can react. And he will thank us for our proactive efforts. It will end the war with the arrancar, I promise you. (She stares at him earnestly, a small grin forming in her cheek) …It cannot be completed without your Kudokai, Teiko. It is a necessity. Remember our pact.

Captain Seishin: I am not doing this for our pact, but because I believe it is the right thing to do and because you’re my friend. You have become so close to me, and I care about you.

Captain Aosu: (her expression softens, her vibrant features glowing as the sun beams on her face) Oh, believe me, I too care.

(Moments later both captains walk down a secluded hallway, Sekhmet opening two massive doors into a hollow room)

Captain Aosu: Welcome to my manors secret chamber. This is where my personal Senkaimon Gate resides.

Captain Seishin: (he watches as she stabs her sword into the wall, turning it clockwise. Her actions abruptly summon bright light that shapes a doorway.) Wow, there are definitely perks to being of noble blood.

Captain Aosu: There certainly are (they walk through the Senkaimon Gate).
Ezretha often respected any opponent with enough intellegence to understand him, but on this day, fighting this...unfit, sarcastic Espada, he reserved nothing. His stiff-collared, gentlemanly fighting style was now more fluid, from the bare basics to intricate parrying, dodging, and strange sporadic combination attacks.

Take: You're pretty good...and persistant. *he slams his blade down on Ezretha's, stalling him* I hate persistant.

He cocked back his fist and slammed it into his stomach, releasing yet another whoosh of air. He then brought back his head and smashed his forehead against the Captain's, knocking him down into the ground in a bed of crushed concrete.

Captain Isishio: *groaning* Ok...THAT was uncalled for. He said picking himself up, rubbing his forehead with his sword hand. That was a dirty move, sir!

Take: A win's a win. *he smirked, spitting out a cigarette butt and replacing it with a fresh ploom of black smoke.*

Captain Isishio: You act as if you've won...

Take sonidoed to him, resting his blade on the Captain's jugular.

Take: I'm about to.

???:You got this,Captain!

From the farthest corner of his peripharil vision, he saw a girl: piercing blue eyes, extremely long black hair, tan skin, and a bandaged chest. It was Isumi, his insobordinant lieutanant. he beamed in her revelrie, for reasons he was not sure of himself. He brought back an elbow into Take's side and kicked him back, releasing the grab.

Take: You again!?

Isumi: Hey1 Bird-bones! You think you got this covered?

Captain Isishio: Without a doubt. Stick around, keep the hollows away. You might learn something...