Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
I've decided to post a dialogue between my character and arcane's character. My character needs more friendly relationships!
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
Excellent! I look forward to it.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
cake
It's mah B-DAY!~~~~~
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
big smile
Happy B-Day!!!!!
over a year ago Silverain said…
wink
Awe!! Hope you had a happy birthday:)
big smile
Thanks guys! :D
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Happy Birthday, Link!
big smile
Thankssss~~~! :):):):):):):)
[Silent Eyes]

Captain Isishio: (Calmly sips his tea, a recipe of his own making. He takes pleasure with every sip, the joy spreading throughout his face. He abruptly diverts his focus, squinting as he stares toward a delicate silhouette, surrounded by the sun’s rays.) Captain Aosu, what a pleasure to have you in my company. How may I help you on such a lovely day (smiling softly as he indulges another sip of his steaming tea)?

Captain Aosu: (she smiles at him, her eyes scaling his entire body) Would you mind some company? I must admit, I am bit parched and you seem to be enjoying that tea so emphatically that I cannot help but want to indulge, too.

Captain Isishio: Yes, of course, the table is certainly big enough for the two of us.

Captain Aosu: Luckily tables accommodate for inflated egos, otherwise this tea shop would require larger facilities.

Captain Isishio: Well, you’ve been here only a moment and you’re already poking fun at the other captains. Thankfully, they’re not here (he pours her a cup of tea and pushes it closer toward her, signaling the tea cubes location with a nod of his head).

Captain Aosu: That is certainly an understatement, Captain Isishio. In truth, I did not come here to discuss the other captains, rather to become better acquainted with you. There are so many rumors hanging in the air, and I wanted to be sure that I deliver a fair impression.

Captain Isishio: Someone as lovely as you couldn’t possibly deliver otherwise.

Captain Aosu: What a sweet sentiment, Captain. You live it up to your rumors, that is certain.

Captain Isishio: Rumors? About me? (He scoffs softly, adding a cube of sugar to his tea) I doubt many people discuss my proclivities.
Captain Aosu: You’re so modest, and so kind. I enjoy surrounding myself with people I can trust and appreciate. You haven’t been a captain for long, so establishing friendships is a great way to properly induct yourself.

Captain Isishio: So, you’d like to be my friend? I don’t mind befriending beautiful women, especially of your caliber.

Captain Aosu: You flatter me, Captain Isishio (sliding her hands through her crimson locks). We should have tea together more often. I feel comfortable around you, as though I can let my guard down. That is a rare occurrence.

Captain Isishio: (he stares into her eyes, taking notice to their rich amethyst color). I can’t imagine why we waited to speak until now. It seems so fruitless.

Captain Aosu: (She laughs quietly as she slides her finger across the rim of her cup. Her eyes closely inspect the steaming rose-colored tea while her faint smile dissolves. Her eyes abruptly change their focus, now cast upon Captain Isishio.)

Captain Isishio: (He continues to investigate her eyes, but finds her difficult to read) Is there anything the matter, Captain Aosu? You suddenly became quiet, which from what I have heard, is quite a rarity.

Captain Aosu: (shifting her eyes from him to her cup, she hesitates to respond) Yes, well, I am merely preoccupied. There is much to be concerned about. After all, the events that have transpired are quite disconcerting.

Captain Isishio: Yes, I agree. If it weren’t for the mission I was assigned to, I would have been available. And perhaps less of our captains would have been injured.

Captain Aosu: I wouldn’t linger on the thought, Captain Isishio. Though your presence may have been helpful, through the bravery of the many, we managed to thwart whatever plans the arrancar had developed. As for any guilt that may have surfaced, I would acknowledge it and focus it on a more productive endeavor. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Captain Isishio: Wow…(he stares down at his tea, contemplating her words) your words certainly serve a purpose. They possess much wisdom.

Captain Aosu: They aren’t my words…(her head dropping, her face lost in the shadows)

Captain Isishio: Who then?

Captain Aosu: (she raises her head, staring into his eyes) A wonderful and brilliant man…

Captain Isishio: Who is this man?

Captain Aosu: Merely a phantom that resides in the past. You never knew him.

Captain Isishio: That is unfortunate. From the way you quoted him, he sounds like he was a spectacular visionary.

Captain Aosu: Yes, he was…but it doesn’t matter (abruptly curbing the conversation). The problem we are facing now is more pressing than ever. It appears the Espada have recruited former captains of the Gotei 13. One of which was Captain Seishin’s former superior.

Captain Isishio: You’re right…that is a disturbing precedent. What would drive a former captain to defect and ally himself with the Espada?

Captain Aosu: What is even more disconcerting about the situation is he was in a subjugated role. He may have been a high-ranking member of the Espada, but he wasn’t the strongest.

Captain Isishio: Which means someone must be controlling them…even the captains.

Captain Aosu: I don’t suspect there is any captain capable of leading such an assortment of individuals.

Captain Isishio: So then whom?

Captain Aosu: Of the captains that have defected, neither of which are in the upper echelons of their order, could not have arranged for so many arrancar to become a collective power.

Captain Isishio: Do you suspect they are driven by something more nefarious?

Captain Aosu: Unfortunately, yes. I imagine that whomever is directing them has power unlike anything we’ve ever witnessed.

Captain Isishio: Hopefully the Head-Captain has taken notice of these alarming circumstances.

Captain Aosu: I am most certain he has. I just wish there was something we could do, some method of investigation, especially concerning the strange occurrences in the human-world.

Captain Isishio: Perhaps, we should bring it up at the Captain’s meeting. It would be helpful if there were individuals stationed in the human-world, so to survey for other anomalies.

Captain Aosu: Captain Isishio, you took the words right from my mouth. You’re much wiser than your predecessor.

Captain Isishio: Hah…(his face locked in a grin while he brushes the back of his head with his hand) it was nothing.
Captain Aosu: I think if you brought the issue up at the Captains’ meeting, it would really inspire the other captains. After all, squad eleven has never been known for its proactive roles within the Gotei 13.

Captain Isishio: Well, it is time to change that.

Captain Aosu: I thought you’d agree (she takes a sip of her tea, her eyes peering over the rim of her cup).

last edited over a year ago
Captain Isishio soon left the company of Captain Aosu to retire home to prepare for the meeting. He loved the feel of a moonlit walk, especially when the breeze flew through his hair, separating every independent strand and blowing his clamped braid ahead of his ankles. He navigated the streets with a hazy remembrance, finding his way to the rice-paper door of his Division building. It was backlit with the form of a curvaceous woman with straightened hair, in the form of a ponytail, and a sword in her hair. The sword’s hilt flew through the rice paper, putting an imprint into his forehead. Isishio didn’t flich, save his eyes, and released a frustrated breath.
“Must you do this every time I get back, Ms. Kija? It’s rather annoying.” He said with a tensed manner.
“You have to stay on your toes, besides, look at you! You’re a twig, shameful for the Captain to look like he just got out of the sick ward!” the silhouette growled. The handle retracted and the door slid to the side revealing Lieutenant Kija, Ms. Kija in Isishio’s sensibilities. She wore no hanori tonight, but her bandage wrap, her skin glistening from the night’s physical routine.
“There’s a meeting tonight. I hope you can keep your subordinates under thumb.” He said, filling a wash basin. He unraveled his hair and soaked it in the warm waters and scrubbed it with bath salts. She watched this ritual with a form of disapproval, never seeing why a man would take some much care in his hair. She never understood why he was the captain of this division, he was too kind, gentle, and he thought too much. But a captain is a captain, and she sufficed herself with punishing him for his faults.
His hair was brushed, rebraided, and clamped with a large, jade ring. He smiled at his lieutenant’s stone cold countenance.
“Take them out to drinks to night. On me.” He said warmly. She grinned with a fang exposed, a devilish sort and screamed the news down the halls. They were soon evacuated and Isishio left alone to prepare.
[A Lesson in Symmetry]

(A soft breeze carries the subtle scent of Hyacinth and Arabian Jasmine, leading the stray toward the center of a most brilliant and elaborate courtyard. Captain Seishin notices Captain Aosu, leisurely sipping on sweet tea.)

Captain Seishin: (he slowly approaches, hoping not to tamper with the already fragile balance of her temper. Her posture is graceful, as to be expected from someone of her upbringing.)

Captain Aosu: You’re practically inert, Captain Seishin. If you plan on achieving anything today, you will need to hasten your movement.

Captain Seishin: Hah…haha (he scuffles toward her table, settling across from her). So, how are you going to help me?

Captain Aosu: You’re astonishingly ungrateful. I’ve helped you plenty already, but you’ve already begun the first part of your training.

Captain Seishin: By asking a question?

Captain Aosu: No, you’re going to learn how to be patient and humble. Those two qualities will help you when you begin the next exercise.

Captain Seishin: With all due respect, I am both of those.

Captain Aosu: I think you’ll need to be more convincing than that (she sets down her tea and rises from her seat). Well, this isn’t time for leisure, get up. Try and keep up…(she flash-steps abruptly).

Captain Seishin: …wait (he quickly flash-steps)!

Captain Aosu: (she watches Captain Seishin appear in front of her, smirking at his exhaustion) Not as nimble as you thought you were.

Captain Seishin: You caught me off-guard.

Captain Aosu: Apparently. However, I think we should keep this rather private (she raises her hand signing various symbols in thin-air. Suddenly a pale blue dome materializes around them, obscuring their activities from any external presence).

Captain Seishin: This is impressive. What technique is it?

Captain Aosu: It doesn’t matter. Do you see how I quickly summoned a barrier by focusing my spiritual energy?

Captain Seishin: Yeah, but that was just a Bakudo. Any captain can do that.

Captain Aosu: Perhaps, but some are far more adept at balancing their spiritual energy. Control is one thing but delegating the rate at which you release and contain your spiritual energy impacts not only Kido but your Shikai and Bankai. One needs to find harmony with their body’s delicate flow of energy.

Captain Seishin: …alright, I see. So, in order to perfect my Bankai, I need to work on controlling my spiritual energy.

Captain Aosu: You’re already adept at controlling your spiritual energy as a shinigami, you now need to achieve the same success as a hollow.

Captain Seishin: WHAT?! I’m not a hollow…I’m a…

Captain Aosu: …visored, yes, I know. You can spare me your heroic speeches about the separation between you and a hollow. Whether or not you accept it, you are partially hollow. And like any spiritual body, it needs control and balance. You’re in a much more complicated position than any lone shinigami or hollow. You need to balance not only the individual entities, but their spiritual link. That link allows you to transform. Get it?

Captain Seishin: So, you’re saying that my inner-hollow is actually connected to my own power even though hollow spirit energy is different.

Captain Aosu: Exactly! Shinigami and Hollows posses different spiritual strengths, but because you are a hybrid you adjoined them together. For all intensive purposes, they are but leaves on the same tree. You need to find a balance. Controlling your inner-hollow is one thing, but you need to find harmony between the two. Otherwise, your new ability will never mature, it will only become increasingly unstable and unyielding. The two spiritual reservoirs need to become symbiotic, in other words, mutually dependent on one another. By sharing responsibility they can counter the others weaknesses and capitalize on their strengths.

Captain Seishin: I have to admit this sounds awfully complicated and difficult…but I’m up for the challenge (he smiles brightly).

Captain Aosu: Yes, well, that is why you are required to focus on the relationship between shinigami and Kido. It is a perfect example of a symbiotic relationship. The kido relies on the stability and focus of the user while the user relies on the raw but fluid energy of their spiritual force. The energy, as well as the user, demands something from the relationship. The user demands substance while the spiritual energy demands guidance. The user must recognize their role as well as their spiritual energy (She lifts her hand, energy slowly building at her fingertip). I am commanding and guiding the energy. Our relationship is interdependent. Meanwhile, the spiritual energy is providing me with raw but shapeable material. You need to find the interdependent variables among your relationship with your inner-hollow. This, of course, will be much more difficult as this entity is much more…

Captain Seishin: …lively!

Captain Aosu: Indeed.

Captain Seishin: So, by simulating the relationship a user has with their own spiritual energy, for example kido, I can achieve balance between my shinigami powers and my hollow powers.

Captain Aosu: Exactly. Remember, even when you have your inner-hollow subjugated and you dawn your mask, a large portion of your shinigami powers are being suppressed to make room for the hollow abilities. That isn’t a condition of your transformation, rather a hindrance you’re allowing to go unnoticed. Think about wind breaking upon a tree. The tree doesn’t allow the wind to focus on an individual branch, rather it spreads the force along its entire structure, utilizing all its assets. You need to find your balance, your harmony. You need to determine how to adequately delegate your energy, from both spiritual bodies.

Captain Seishin: (he stares at her quizzically)…I understand, I think. No, yeah, I do (abruptly adjusting his posture, standing tall and confident). Well, how do I begin do this. I mean, I know how to wield kido, but I am not sure how to apply that.

Captain Aosu: (she lets out a sigh, brushing the sides of her head with her hands and tightening her pony-tail) It is rather simple, you need to engage in the same control and awareness you would if were going to conduct kido. Close your eyes and focus on your spiritual body. Open yourself to the spiritual energy and hone in on it. Can you see the difference?

Captain Seishin: I feel…I see something different.

Captain Aosu: Yes?

Captain Seishin: Its…I don’t know. I can’t describe it.

Captain Aosu: (she raises her eye brow, staring at Teiko) It is the tumultuous mixture of your spiritual energies, from both shinigami and hollow. You need to identify, isolate, and then harmonize them. They will become dependent on one another if you create an interdependent relationship. You need to remain in control, though.

Captain Seishin: (he suddenly begins experience a transformation. A part of his body becomes hollowfied, his face dawns a portion of his mask, but slowly becoming whole). I can see it…I can see them.

Captain Aosu: (Inner-monologue: He’s withdrawing too much energy from his hollow and not enough from his shinigami self. Evidently, his idea of symbiosis is far different from mine. At this rate, he is going to become completely hollowfied. That my pose a problem…) Bakudo 75: Gochutekkan! (the five iron weights fall on Teiko, his body crashing into the ground). Hado 4: Byakurai! (the pale blue lightning darts from her finger, but its strength is vastly diminished. It strikes his arm, burning his clothing and his skin).

Captain Seishin: (he howls from the pain, which triggers a shift in his appearance. His body begins to revert back to normal, his eyes staring at Captain Aosu). Well, that didn’t go so well…

Captain Aosu: That’s an understatement. (She snaps her finger, the iron pillars begin cracking and falling apart) Let’s try this again...and try and go for harmony this time. I realize the strength the hollow affords you is tempting, but it won’t help you master your Kudokai.

over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
I was thinking about posting but I'm not sure I should just post something for the sake of posting.
Interesting...your character knows n awful lot about everything. You need to cool it with the omniscient stuff. Secondly, I was waiting for Link to respond.
Ace its not good for the story to have your character involved in everything. The training sessions between Teiko and Aosu were meant to be private and none of the other characters were meant to have a clue about what was going on between them. If you are going to post something like you did, its best you ask the involved people if its alright.
angry
First of all I wanted my character to be apart of something. Secondly, I never once saw any on u ask any other involved people to post with their character....... So why an I the only one getting a hard time......

Want me delete my post
Its because of two things; one of which you have eliminated in your recent post. One: You post your character involved in a scene, showing how broad his knowledge of the situation is when he wouldn't have such knowledge at his finger tips and then usually you get your character to disappear which you had managed to eliminate from the post. And two your posts don't contribute to the overall story as much as others do. A charcter turning up, vanishing at random intervals does nothing to enhance the story, and not only that, you have not portayed our characters properly, which is frustrating as we've spent months developing them.

The reason we don't have a go at each other is usualy because some of the posts are fine with the added prencence of other charcters or we have included others characters in the posts so they can follow up. We also do message each other about joining in situations or creating them, to see if its alright. Its clear you didn't do that. If you wanted your character to be a part of something, message some people about an idea you have involving your character and then follow through with it. This is something we've all done at some point and these situations usualy pay off.

Its not that we are intentionaly giving you a hard time but we've told you time and time again about how to put up good posts and make it fair on others and it still seems your not taking it on board. As for deleting the post, thats not my decision butI would probably say it might be a good idea. However, if Crazie or Link are alright with it then it can stay.
meh
I'll post after i get one thing straight.

Ace, First off, i do think it would be good for everyone if you deleted your post. Secondly, we aren't giving you a hard time. We have told you over and over that you cant have him involved in EVERYTHING. If you wanted to involve him, you could have asked, but seeing as you had the nerve to just go and do it, when niether Crazie nor I had approved, I'm going to have to ask you to delete it.

If you do not delete it, then thats fine. I'll just post as if it never happened.
[A Friendship. No More?]

Captain Sairentosukai was just finishing his paperwork in his office when there was a knock on the door. He looked up, placing down his pen as he did.

Captain Sairentosukai: Enter

Azriel's lieutenant walked in and bowed before speaking.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: Sorry to interupt you sir but you have a visitor

At that moment Mikazuki walked through the doors. She moved stiffly, still not fully recovered from her days spent recuperating.

Captain Sairentosukai: (His expression has not changed but out of respect and etiquet, he stands as she enters the room) Ah, Captain Kurotsuki, this is an unexpected visit. What brings you here, may I ask? (He nodds at Shukketsu for her to leave, she complies)

Mikazuki: (A cheery smile is painted on her face) Well I wanted to have a chat with you.

Azriel: (He sat back down at his desk) I am a little busy at the moment Captain Kurotsuki...(He notices her wobble slightly on her feet) Please sit down, I can see moving around for you is still a bit difficult, though I'm surprised someone of your ability has not managed to recouperate quickly.

Mikazuki: (She greatfully sat down, emitting a sigh as she did) According to Yua, my injuries were a lot more serious than she first though. I suffered minor nerve damage around my chest and broke and dislocated a few of my bones. I'm lucky to be out of the operation theatre.

Azriel: (His eyes didn't leave his work but he paused) I'm surprised your moving at all Captain Kurotsuki...

Mikazuki: (She sighed again, interupting him) Why do you carry on with this incessant use of our rank? We've been friends for a while now, Azriel. Don't you think we should be a little less formal to each other?

Azriel: (He looks up into her face, his head swimming with the memerories of the times in the academy he shared with the women sitting before him) That was a long time ago Captain Kuro... (He stopped mid sentence) ...tsuki.

Mikzuki: (He once cheery face fell to a dejected, forlorn look) I see. Az...(She paused before speaking, secretly hoping he would accept) Az.. Will you meet me after the Captains Metting at the Tea House? I just want to spend time with my friend, if thats not too much trouble.

Azriel: (He didn't look up from his work but he was thinking about what to say, what to do. He responded the only way he could) I will think about it Captain Kurotsuki.

Mikazuki opened her mouth to speak, but closed it again and after muttering a farewell, left without making a sound.
Ace, we can certainly work something out. I don't believe any of us are intending to accost you and single you out in any way, but this arrangement began on page 10. With that said, it might be more appropriate if we all plan something rather than your character break into my barrier and ask, no demand that he is involved. You have to admit, that is fairly audacious. He doesn't have the authority to instruct anyone, especially not my character. Captain Aosu, in particular, would never concede to demands from another Captain. That has nothing to do with you, it concerns how I designed my character. If you want, when the captains meeting is being written we can include your character in a mission. I think it'd be a good idea if either your captain or lieutenant is involved in something beyond the other captains.
That is such a sad post, K0V. It possessed some compelling emotions! I really liked it. :)
sad
I would appreciate it. Overall I dont think posting posts with multiple characters (besides my own) will work on my part. I will never portray the other characters right and I can see that is going to be a problem. I want to continue this Rp but its not working out on my side
Then, if you want, you can tell us how to make things work. :) We want you to stay, we really do, but we all need to Cooperate here.
Perhaps, you could work with another poster and have your characters do something special.
Thats a good idea Crazie......but idk which poster to work with.....and there is still a problem of me portraying the characters wrong
Anyone, really. I mean, we are all willing to work alongside you. I mean, there is Captain Mikazuki Kurotsuki, Captain Erlantz, Captain Isishio, or Captain Korrotasu. Captain Isishio hasn't been involved in much, so perhaps Arcane might enjoy some collaboration. His character could use some collaboration, which would bring both your characters to center-stage.
smile
If you want to both of my captains are free right now, and im not very strict about how they are portrayed. Its totally fine if you don't feel like it though, just trying to help:)
I'll sleep on it....be on tomorrow
i dont mind at all, if that is the case. isishio is an easy character to portray, so feel free to use him if you wish.
This isn't my best post, but it will suffice. Hopefully things begin to pick up.

[Urgency: The fate of the defenseless]

(The loud echoes of the summoning bell hum throughout the Seireitei, signaling all captains to take their formations in the captain’s assembly room. Some briskly enter the assembly hall, while others are less hurried, their movements slow and steadied. They line their posts, adopting a solid, frozen posture by which is a tradition among captains. Head-Captain Sureiya watches as the remaining captains enter, Captain Shuichi sluggishly dragging himself to his post. The doors close and Head-Captain Sureiya immediately begins briefing his subordinates.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: In recent weeks, there have been numerous sightings of arrancar in the human-world. There activities do not go unnoticed, as they are toying with the delicate balance. Unfortunately, their true intentions are still unknown. Captain Korrotasu has been diligently investigating the peculiar circumstances in the human-world and maintaining constant surveillance throughout the soul society. Captain Mikazuki Kurotsuki has recently resumed her duties as captain and begun patrolling numerous areas without the soul society. Surveillance (he says emphatically)…is our primary goal. It is the only way to adequately address these recent circumstances in the real world.

Captain Shikishima: These sightings are becoming more frequent. We need to do something about this immediately. Let’s just go and crush ‘em.

Captain Korrotasu: With all due respect, the issue is much more complicated. I don’t believe you understand the magnitude at which this is affecting the human-world. We cannot simply confront the arrancar without any precautions in place. It is bad enough that the humans are being exposed to high-levels of Reiatsu, but to add our own with explosive battles wouldn’t help any.

Captain Shikishima: SO what do you recommend? We allow them to kill humans?

Captain Korrotasu: Going there without any precautionary measures and without considering the sensitive nature of our presence, you could potentially do more harm than good. Heroics doesn’t compensate for the damaging effects of recklessness.

Captain Shikishima: (she sneers at his retort).

Captain Aosu: Perhaps we’re approaching this situation imprecisely. Though surveillance is an adequate feature, I am certain there is more we can do.

Captain Isishio: Yes, Captain Aosu and myself were discussing this matter in length. An important issue that requires addressing is their leadership. Who or what is controlling this new group of Espada?

Captain Kakura Kurotsuchi: Powerful forces are at work… Whomever is controlling these arrancar has great power and great influence.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he nods in agreement, his facial expression becoming increasingly disconcerting).

Captain Seishin: What are they doing in the human-world (directing his attention to Captain Korrotasu)?

Captain Korrotasu: They’re absorbing soul…(the captains all shift their attention to him, exclaiming their surprise).

Captain Isishio: Are you certain?

Captain Korrotasu: Yes. The data I have procured show lower levels of spiritual energy. All organisms possess spiritual energy, but humans have very low quantities of this. For this very reason, humans are vulnerable to our spiritual presence, making it deadly. The low levels we were concerned about was an effect of spirit withdrawals.

Captain Erlantz: I don’t understand why they are stealing the souls of humans. It would make sense if they were attempting to consume them to gain power, but collecting them?

Head-Captain Sureiya: It seems there are many unresolved issues as we face this difficult challenge. Therefore, I am garrisoning two captains in the human-world to help curtail any efforts by the Espada to acquire any more souls. Two additional lieutenants will accompany them and provide support. The remaining lieutenants will represent their squads in the absence of their captain.

Captain Mikazuki Kurotsuki: Allow me to go. I have a score to settle with these Espada.

Captain Sairentosukai: I don’t believe that is a wise idea, Captain Kurotsuki. Your condition remains fragile and it would be a greater hindrance to have you injured beyond repair.

Captain Kakura Kurotsuki: I believe Captain Sairentosukai is correct. Your body may be healed, but it may be best if you remain here in the soul society and govern the squad two. I can go in your place.

Captain Aosu: I recommend that Captain Sairentosukai go as well. He has faced an Espada and may be an agreeable ally.

Captain Sairentosukai: If the head-captain desires for me to accompany Captain Kurotsuki, I offer no complaints. However, if we are leaving our lieutenants to supervise our squads, which lieutenants will accompany us?

Head-Captain Sureiya: Lieutenant Hikaru and Lieutenant Kija will accompany Captain Sairentosukai and Captauk Kurotsuki. You will be equipped with limiters to ensure the safety of the human-world. You will possess only 40 percent of your spiritual abilities. Captain Korrotasu will begin preparing to this immediately following this meeting.

Captain Honoko: (her delicate features are off-set by the frustration and concern on her face)

Head-Captain Sureiya: You look troubled, Captain Honoko? Would you like to contribute?

Captain Honoko: I have been contemplating the subject matter discussed by Captain Aosu and Captain Isishio. If the Espada are in fact being controlled by a superior presence, I fear their abilities as they are far greater than his or her subordinates (her words echoes in the hall, producing a somber silence).

Captain Shuichi: We cannot allow them to intimidate us or weaken our resolve.

Captain Sairentosukai: I agree. Their secrecy is likely intended to manipulate our direction.

Captain Isishio: Yes, the secrecy alone allows them the advantage psychologically, but we give them that power.

Captain Aosu: Power isn’t everything. There is more to battle than the strength of someone’s abilities.

Head-Captain Sureiya: Take solace in our unity, Captain Honoko. We must remain strong.

(With those final words, he dismisses his subordinates. They exit, ready to pursue their new challenges. Captain Korrotasu rushes to his lab to prepare the limiters and the lieutenants hear of their involvement.)

so that's how we display kija's power. impressive, i really enjoyed it. great work as always!
Nice post and a nice point to continue from.
I agree...Nice post
over a year ago onix11 said…
Nice
As the Captains all left the Assembly hall, Kakura and Captain Sairentosukai imediately began conversing about each other's strengths, so they could fight more effectively together.

Kakura: (He kept his arms folded as he walked. Captain Sairentosukai, kept moving never looking at Kakura) So so far we know that we're both skillful close quaters combatants and you are more skillful using kido...

Mikazuki walked up to the both of them at this point, her voice barely above a mutter as she spoke; a shadow of what she portrayed in the Captains Meeting.

Mikazuki: Er...brother?

Both Kakura and Captain Sairentosukai stopped walking and turned to face her. Kakura softening his expression as he did when he noticed her voice, while Captain Sairentosukai kept the emotionless expression he always had on his face.

Kakura: Yeah sis?

Mikazuki leapt at him, embracing him tightly.

Mikazuki: Come back safe, please Kakura.

Kakura was a little shocked to respond. Mikazuki never hugged him in public.

Kakura: (He patted her gently on the back while at the same time slowly releasing himself from her grasp) What's all this about. Of course I'll come back safe. Don't worry you pretty little head (He noticed a sheepish look pass her face as she looked at Captain Sairentosukai. He turned to him) I'll talk with you later.

Kakura walked off, heading the general direction of his barracks. He then disappeared around a corner.

Azriel: (He maintained his emotionless stare at Mikazuki while he spoke to her) I would have appreciated it if you had not interupted my conversation with Captain Kurotsuki. We were discussing an important topic concerning our mission to the human world.

Mikazuki gazed down at her shoes trying not to meet Captain Sairentosukai's stare as he spoke.

Mikazuki: (She looked up at him) I'm sorry. I just wanted to say goodbye to the two of you.

Azriel's expression turned to mild confusion at her statement.

Azriel: You wanted to say goodbye to me? What for? I am not a member of your family, I have no emotional ties to you and our friendship is a thing of the...(Mikazuki silenced him with a gentle kiss on the cheek)

Mikazuki: (She blushed a little as she turned to walk away) I hope that answered your question.

She walked off leaving Captain Sairentosukai standing in the same spot. Speachless and confused about what had just happened.

Kakura was smiling from his hiding place behind the corner. He wondered to himself how Azriel would react to his sister's actions. As he continued his walk, he thought about his sister and about what he was going to do to the scum who had hurt her.
Not exactly long but a bit entertaining and enlightening.
I liked it! :) Good job. Posts don't necessarily have to be long to contain substance. It takes a good poster to insert a lot of meaning in a few sentences.
big smile
I liked it!!!
Sweet post K0V! Good job!! All of you have made nice posts:)

I've been swamped with a school project and I won't be able to post until Thursday:( I am so sorry for not posting anything in a while! I hate missing out but when its finally done ill have more free time to write.
I want to take this opportunity to address some issues concerning the forum’s stability. It’s no secret that in order to maintain an active forum all participants should post something of value at least once a week. That minimum requirement isn’t necessarily stipulated within the forum’s description, but it’s a fairly decent demand considering the simplicity of this activity. There is the fear that without consistency the forum will lose its following and become just another wasteland. The intention is not to single out any individual, however, Zordaik and Randomfan, this is technically directed at you. And rather than pretend that the issue isn’t derived from a particular source, I will plainly say that your unpredictability has become a problem. Though we all (myself included) believe you have a remarkable talent for posting, we feel as though you may not have the time to contribute to the forum. And that is fine! We all have responsibilities outside the forum, managing our every day demands differently. In spite of our empathy, it isn’t exactly fair that the forum should cease functioning because we are required to wait on your availability. It may sound insensitive, and I apologize, rather, we all do, but if your lives outside the forum are too time-consuming it may be best to acknowledge that. By doing so, you can relinquish your roles as the villains (although, we’d prefer to end it on a solid note, instead of merely scrapping them). Of course we want you to continue posting, we’d prefer it, but if you’re too busy, perhaps taking a less significant role would be more appropriate. After all, the antagonists are a vital foundation for the forum’s longevity. Without them, we (protagonists) cannot do anything but dialogue posts. Those are great, but we created zanpakuto for a reason and we can’t exactly fulfill any story with just protagonists. With that said, this is your opportunity to express your feelings on the matter. If you can’t participate anymore than once every few weeks than you should resign and return at a later date or take on a much smaller role. Again, this isn’t exclusively my view, some of the others have discussed it as well.
I am one of those others guys. Me and Crazie have been discussing this for a while now. Its unfair on the rest of us that we haven't been able to continue the forum at a steady pace because of the lack of contribution on your side. I'm not trying to sound like a twat or anything, but we've waited for a while to have a decent battle and the frequency of your posts isn't enough to keep the forum going.

The way for a story to pan out well is for there to be a mutual contribution between both the anatagonists and the protagonusts, and the forum is going downhill because of this lack of contribution on your end.

You are oth amzing posters and I enjoy every post that you write, but we can not build a story on pure dialogue and social interaction. I hope you see where me and Crazie are coming from on this and I hope you can make a decision soon. We didn't want to have to post what we're posting, believe me.
over a year ago onix11 said…
If you guys want, i can have my espada go on a rampage?
Teiko followed the dim light of the narrow hallway as he made his way to his quarters. He kept thinking back to the Captains meeting when Zalbeseal had told them all about the Espada's activities.

Stealing Souls? That's not what they would normally be doing... But whatever the reason, they must be stopped. Now that Saiko is dead, they might have just a bit of trouble replacing him. This would be a prime time to strike, but we are still recovering...

Teiko continued to think for hours on the subject, feeling rather immersed in it. Moments after he began to lazily doze off, a solid yet gentle knock sounded at his door.

Teiko sighed in exasperation. "Come in!" he called. The door slid aside and the tall figure approached, her amethyst eyes calmly assessing the room and it's contents.

"Captain Seishin." Captain Aosu said calmly. "How are you this evening?" She turned toward him, her expression revealing nothing of her intentions at that lat hour.

Teiko, trying hard to hide his slight annoyance, smiled. "I'm doing fine, thank you very much." Teiko said. "And how are you?"

Captain Aosu's mouth twisted in a small smile. "I'm doing well." She shifted her posture, as if asking a little question. Teiko realized a little too late that he had not invited her to sit.

"P-please, sit! You must be weary at this late hour." he stated, silently scolding himself for being so rude. Captain Aosu seemed to take a seat rather suddenly, as if she too were exasperated at his late remark.

"Thank you, Captain Seishin." she said. "I would like to discuss something." Teiko held up his hand quietly.

"Please. Call me Teiko. We aren't bound by any restrictions here in my barracks."

Captain Aosu smiled, her tone clearly becoming more relaxed. "Well, then, Teiko, I must give you these." she paused to take something out from her sleeve; two silver bracelets. She placed them on the table with care, sliding them to Teiko's side. He stared in wonder at the shapes, so expertly carved were engravings on the inside of the form. He picked them up and assessed them in his hand, feeling the weight and surface. He set them down carefully.

Aosu seemed to be enjoying his sense of wonder, like a complete child. Teiko looked up, his eyes dancing. "They are for your training. To help you balance your powers. One will contain the Hollow, and the other will balance the normal."

Teiko placed his hands on them again, taking up one in each. He thought back to earlier that day, during their training.

"Damn it!" Teiko shouted. "I can't get the hang of it!"

Captain Aosu leaned on one foot, relaxing her posture slightly as she spoke. "Try again. Remember to spread them both out equally, like you're distributing it to the area around you."

Teiko sighed and rose to his feet. He closed his eyes, and focused. His Hollow suddenly appeared in front of him, the mask's piercing gaze was intimidating indeed. And then, next to the hollow, the Normal Spiritual Pressure appeared, taking his body shape. He held his hands out to them, and immidiatley, the Hollow mask opened it's pronged mouth and bit hard on his arm. Teiko flinched, but bit back the sharp cry. The Reiatsu stepped forward, and touched Teiko gently, the complete opposite of what the Hollow had done. But the Hollow suddenly pulled back and dissipated into a wisp of black smoke. The Reiatsu was suddenly overtaken, becoming black. Teiko cursed as he felt his physical body begin to morph, the hollow mask covering half of his face. He pulled himself back into consciousness and held his throbbing head. He groaned slightly as the mask began to cover more of his face. His eyes changed from the blue hue to the glowing eerie turquoise color they took on when in Hollow form. He was feeling awful, for about the tenth time that day.

Captain Aosu stepped in, and grabbed his right arm forcefully, twisting it around to show the seal that she had placed on him. She spoke the incantation softly to herself. His arm glowed a bright white as his Powers were suppressed once again. He coughed as she let him down. He stumbled forward again, falling to his hands and knees. He sighed as he fell back, gazing at the twilight.

"Damn. I... I can't anymore. I need to rest until tomorrow."

Captain Aosu nodded, complieing easily to his request. "I understand. Please, return to you're barracks and rest before the meeting." She turned and released the barrier, the sky fluctuating before returning to normal.

Teiko got up, shuffling forward and making his way quietly back to his barracks.

Teiko lifted his eyes to Captain Aosu. "These will help me with learning to balance them?" he asked slowly.

Aosu nodded, her eyes boring into him. "They will."

Teiko smiled wide, the grin taking Aosu by surprise. "Then sign me up!" he whisper-shouted as he slipped the cold metal onto his wrist. Aosu smiled warmly, seeing his excitement. But the smile faded as she realized what the time was.

"I must b going. Good night to you Teiko. Have a good sleep, because we will be up first thing in the morning. I assume you know where to go?" she asked, turning her eyes back to him. Teiko nodded, and without a word, Aosu exited his barracks and silently made her way home.
SUCH an amazing post! So well-written. Truly, one of your better posts, Link. That is the quality I enjoy reading.
I apologize for my constant and extended periods of absence, and have no excuses for which to hide behind. As a result, I'll post much more frequently. Again, I apologize for any problems I may have caused. I do see where you're coming from and I can understand why you'd be, even if only slightly, frustrated.
Three Espada walked the halls of the great palace side by side. Each one weary of the wait, and each one ready to kill. Leading them, Seshen pushed open the heavy slab of a door to reveal Las Noches' conference room. They then funneled in to join two others already there.

Lord Kuraudo: Gentlemen...

The voice of their master was both smooth and comforting. As the Lord spoke from behind the veil of the shadows, a black object, like a painted cocoon, pulsated to the beat of what sounded to be a very large heart.

Lord Kuraudo: Things have gone... Fortunately for us in our past endeavors. Why I've called you here is merely to assemble a team for a mission in which victory can only be achieved by, at a bare minimum, five Espada.

The Arrancar ruler then went silent for a moment to allow the words time to sink in.

Lord Kuraudo: Meravani...

Immediately a menacing Espada rose to his feet. He chuckled slightly under his breath, a sinister sound that would be unnerving to any but his own comrades.

Lord Kuraudo: I believe we have the Shinigami convinced that the Humans are powering us, seeing as we've been claiming their souls at an accelerated rate. Your job is to continue to kill the Humans. Do not bother with their souls. Slaughter the pitiful race.

Meravani: As you wish, my Lord.

Lord Kuraudo: Whilst Meravani is busy with his spree, each of you will lie in wait. Do not break your cover until a Shinigami is in your sight.

Take rose next.

Take: If you don't mind my asking, what good's this gonna do?

If Lord Kuraudo was annoyed, then the almighty ruler certainly didn't show it.

Lord Kuraudo: If the Shinigami are convinced that we are gaining power with Human souls, then we will accumulate a rather large host of Shinigami, all intent on chasing us down. That is when we will strike. We shall deliver a nigh critical strike to the Shinigami, and then close in a second time, this time with the intent on wiping Seretei from existence.

The Lord then rose up, face still concealed in the barrier of shadows obstructing the light in the room at very convenient places, and began pacing back into the black space behind the stony throne.
She's just not ready. Arrogant, self-centered, thoughtless! Captain Isishio clips away at the leaves of his banzai tree in torrents of unrestrained anger.
I understand she's a specialist of combat and my ethic would never allow me to say this, but she takes direction as well as a stubborn mule. She'll get herself killed!
He paced and paced, if only for a while, in the empty halls. He felt as if it was empty at any point, feeling how little direction he had over his subordinates. They'd rather listen to the lieutenant than him. It's not as if he doesn't hear the words they say behind him. How weak they think him to be, how unfit he is for duty. While they get drunk and celebrate Kija's mission, he stays behind to revel in his seething anger. He feels the worry, the immenent guilt of the repercusions of what could happen. He remembered the last time he failed to save a woman. Look where his mother ended up.
i apoligize, i'm not on my a-game. i want to do a post with someone, but i don't have a good sense on all of the characters. if someone is intrested in some collaboration, perhaps for a sparring match, please let me know.
Im in for a sparing match with u.
Here's mine...

The light thudding pattern of footsteps ended as it came to Quidel’s office door. He glances up as a hesitant voice muttered permission for entry which he warmly granted. His lieutenant slid open the door and the cool night air shuddered into the room. Some unsigned paperwork that had collected during his hospital stay flapped when the breeze passed by them and the captain rose quickly to place a hand on them so they wouldn’t scatter on the floor.

Quidel: “Hey! Hurry up and close the door!”

The lieutenant gasped through the dark tendrils of her hair that began to flutter across her face.

Hikaru: “Uh, Yes sir!” She says as she pivots to slam the door and flinched when it shut too loudly. Then she slowly faced her superior with a hint of redness in her face when she saw he bemused expression. “I’m sorry!”

Quidel: He shook his head at her and waved a hand. “It’s all right!”

Hikaru stayed by the door and looked down at her fumbling hands.

Quidel: “How are you feeling?”

Hikaru: “… Okay I guess.” She shrugged stiffly.

The captain nodded and stood straighter, then moved around the front of his desk to lean against it while folding his arms. After a couple of seconds he pulled air carefully into his lungs. The sensitive skin that covered his healing chest prickled a little as it expanded. Once the lungs were completely full he held it there and then slowly released a long exhale from his mouth. Still she was keeping quiet.

Quidel: “Was there something you wanted to talk about?”

Hikaru: “I’m going back.” She mumbled not needing to say where.

He nodded as he lowered his head.

Hikaru: “It’s strange because the last time it resulted in me getting beaten to a bloody pulp. There are better lieutenants who could take my position.” She gazed at her feet as she spoke.

Quidel: he frowned as he thought back to earlier in the day during the captains meeting, about the topic of intimation from the enemy and he immediately began to counter it. “You were picked for a good reason and it should give you confidence in your abilities to complete the mission.”

Hikaru lifted her head and their eyes met.

Quidel: “It will be different this time, you’ll see. There won’t be an idiot with a stick around to mess you up!” he laughed as he walks over to her and pats her arm.

Hikaru: “This isn’t funny…I don’t want to fail again.” she nodded.

Quidel: “I know that, you just got to turn this into a positive somehow. Sure it didn’t go as planned last time but you’re alive and have more experience facing the arrancars now that you didn’t have before. That’s a great advantage!”

Hikaru: “I can see what you mean by that.” She looked at him with wide eyes. Her posture was relaxing and the fidgeting stopped. He smiled at her.

Quidel: “And think about this, everyone has a bad experience and gets their butt handed to them at one point or another. Everyone has had worries. It’s just about learning from them so you can get better.”

Hikaru: “You’re right I shouldn’t be thinking this way. Like you said I need more confidence, in myself and for my team mates.”

Quidel: “Just relax and you’ll find it, don’t worry.” He slips his arm around her shoulders and holds her to his side.

Hikaru: “Thank you for your encouragement!”

Quidel: “Anytime you need it!But now I think you should go get some rest for the mission.”

Hikaru: “Agreed, it’s getting late.” He released her and she turns to walk to the door. She touched the handle then looks back suddenly. “Captain?”

Quidel: “Hm?”

Hikaru: “See you when I get back!” she smiled at last.

Quidel: He grinned wide. “Absolutely!”

She bows and says good night before sliding open the door again. This time no breeze came through. When Hikaru stepped out she pauses and pops her head back in the door. A deceptively sweet look was in her eyes.

Hikaru: “Oh yes, almost forgot. I expect you to catch up on all of those while I’m away?” she points at his crowded work desk.

Quidel: He shifted his gaze to the tall stacks of parchment and when he turned back at her he begins cracking his knuckles. “It’s the very least I can do!”
Nice posts everyone.