Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Uhm, I am still fighting Gyro, Ace. Another example of how you're just leaping around from character to character. Lastly, you portray your character as invincible, it is discouraging. Also, my character doesn't act like that.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
I do feel the same. If you think about it, if this is the second espada then no one would even be able to touch the first espada. Not only that but the best thing for you to do is read our character bios and some of the posts leading up to this to get a feel for our characters. That way you would be able to portray them better. Another thing that would help us out as well as you is if you messaged those whose characters you were going to interact with so at least we know what's going to happen and then prepare to post along with you.
Yeah, that and is your battle with Captain Mikazuki Kurotsuki really over? As for my character and Gyro, he wouldn't fall that easily. I left it for Zord to respond.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Teiko sensed exactly what he had been waiting for. As Arizel stepped through the Sankaimon, Teiko appeaered near where Seshen was located.

"Soul Reaper filth..." he muttered in disgust. Seshen struggled even more to get out of his bonds. Teiko suddenlt heard Gasping. He turned towards the sound, seeing Neshura on the ground, breathing heavily. He felt extreme pity for her. He had never seen her injured before, only when he had faught her himself. He was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion, that he rushed to the side of his former comerad.

Neshura looked mildley surprised to see him, but not totally. "What are you doing here?" she asked coldly, still gasping for breath.

"I came to see what was going on. The head captain sent me to find out how Arizel was doing, but he was already leaving when i got here. I saw you, and i want to help."

"Why?" Neshura asked, suddenly feeling warm. It was nice to be cared for.

Teiko shrugged. "I can never explain this kind of feeling. The kind of thing you feel when a friend is in danger. I want to help, but however, my loyalties are atill with the force that drove you away."

Neshura smiled coyly. "I've had that feeling before." she suddenly caughed falling to the ground.
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
That was great! And can we be actual characters? I wanted to be Gin Ichimaru.
Perhaps you should read the above description of the forum. It might help you be more accurate the next time you decide to write a random post.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
It seems every time I write a post it gets negative comments. What do u want me to do??????
We predicated our comments on the consistency of your posts. Though they may not appear positive, they weren’t intended as acrimonious. If you read through the more recent posts, involving our characters, you will see there is a steady progression from dialogue to action. We appreciate your zeal, but your methods can sometimes be disruptive. An example of this is you having abruptly arrived and left the same location (referencing the skirmish in the real world) three or four times, only to return again and fight a new opponents, slaughtering them, might I add. When you vanish from the real world, you coincidently appear in a location where another battle is ongoing in Hueco Mundo. From there, you engage in some minutia and then travel back to the real world. Do you see the problem? There is no story, no build to the moment of battle. It is all haphazardly thrown onto the pages of this forum, without any degree of structure. Not to mention your character, Gray, knows a disturbing amount of information about the captains. The captains themselves know absolutely nothing about the Espada or their leadership. Following that same logic, neither would the Espada know much about the Captains, their personalities or proclivities included. I realize you are attempting to weave your character into the fabric of the story, and that is great, I really like the idea, but try and complete this objective without becoming overly occupied with the notion that your character has to be involved in every single story-line or battle. Just like bleach, character’s stories overlap, and that will happen here, but try and ease into it. You’re a good poster; we all like your posts. However, sometimes we have difficulty accepting the “haste” of your decisions. You’ve been involved in what, three battles thus far? And you’ve only been here less than a week. I’d love for there to be plenty of battles, but an important part of the forum, aside from battling, is the development of the story. There does need to be some intervals between battles for the story to unfold and become even more complex. I hope this makes sense and it isn’t just some random blather. Haha. I want you to keep posting, though. You’re characters are cool and you are a welcomed addition.
over a year ago Silverain said…
Ci: “You heard me! Master Grey orders you to fall back; your time here is over!”

Tiaga clicks her tongue: “Can’t you see I’m in the middle of something?” She was annoyed at being told what to do. She only listens to her master, Gyro. And he has not given her that order yet.

Ci: “I’ll be done with this ant before the Garganta closes behind you.”

Tiaga: “No, I can handle it myself!” she pushes passed Ci the same time that enormous spiritual pressure shook the area like an earthquake. Grey’s other fraccion saw the destruction and goes to see who could possibly have caused it. Ci stayed behind to watch.

Ci: (in a warning voice) “If you don’t kill her soon I’m going to step in and then drag you back to Las Noches!”

Tiaga: She looked down in disgust to where Hikaru knelt on one knee, battered and bruised throughout her body. She looked back up at Tiaga with pain gritted determination written on her red smeared face. “Do you wish me to end your suffering?” she taunts.

The lieutenant slowly staggers back on her feet and spits out blood that has gathered in her mouth. Then she raised her tanto blade at the ready. They flash at each other at the same time, clashing visibly for only an instant before blurring into a long string of fast sword play. Coming at each other from different angles, Hikaru flitted deftly through the air striking out in bursts of speed but the little damsel danced and deflected nimbly around the strikes.

Hikaru ducks under a strike to see Tiaga come at her again and she tilts her head back and narrowly missed being sliced from ear to ear. She twists bringing her zanpakuto around into a strike without hesitation. Tiaga clashes her weapon against Hikaru’s much smaller blade with jarring force.

Tiaga: “Is this all you’ve got?” she snarled as she pushes her rapier to the side and knocking the knife out of the way before immediately sending a nasty boot to Hikaru’s face. She slams through a thick wall and sees stars while sliding to the ground. Wincing as she feels a bump form along her tender jawline.

Then Tiaga waved her sword around her head in a wide circle and generates more wasps at her target in massive droves. Hikaru rolls to get her legs under her and dashes out of the way. Taking only a couple of steps she vanishes heading toward the edge of the tall building. She leaps into the air to let herself fall. The winds whistles into her ears but the sound of bugs soon follow her down and when she hears them right behind her she turns to face them, the air pushes against her back.

Hikaru: “Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hadō 33: Sōkatsui!”

Large blasts rush out of her palm and ensnare the unwanted pests in its exterminating blue energy. The power behind the spell sends her hurdling faster down to the street below. And like a feline she manages to rotate her body around just before touching the ground and lands agilely on her feet.

The explosion high above dyes everything below in flashes of sapphire light. She goes to stand back up and Hikaru scanned through the area but there was no sign of her enemy. She brought her weapon up to defend herself. Suddenly she felt a presence behind her and Hikaru dodges as the blade swung where she stood moments before.

The fracción sprang forward looking to strike again but her target bends backwards and evades her attack. Tiaga swiftly spins low and threw her leg out to sweep her off her feet to only end up going through air as Hikaru uses one hand and flips over. But before she could completely get out of harm’s way Tiaga made another attempt.

Resting on her toes a little distance away Hikaru hissed as a searing pain ran up her right calf muscle. She reached down and frowns a little when she feels warm liquid flow from her deep wound.

Hikaru: ‘Damn!’ her mind shouted and her blood stained hand clenched into a fist. A shadow materializes over her and she looks up to see Tiaga standing above her. Her scowling face darkens while she takes aim at her forehead.

Taiga: “Cero!” She creates swirling energy, about to open fire at point blank range.

Hikaru: “Steal the life from their eyes! Dagā kesshō!” A soft chiming echoed in the air as she held her blade out. Dark blue spiritual pressure radiated off as it extends to the length of about 20 inches into a slightly curved diamond hard and razor sharp sword.

Tiaga: ‘What?!’

Hikaru spoke quickly as she swiped the tip of her sword into Tiaga’s glowing hand: “Koware yasui tatchi!”

Tiaga gasped in shock as said hand starts to be encrusted in glimmering crystals. Unable to move it, she watches in terror when it continues to creep up her arm and locks it in place. Finally she snaps out of her astonishment and sonídos back several feet, putting a safe distance between her and Hikaru’s sword. Her arm and was still forced out in front of her as if she was about let loose a cero though her hand was empty. She tried dropping it to her side but it was no use.

Tiaga: “You little brat! What is this?” she demanded.

Hikaru: “Delicate touch…my first technique.” she answered. “By touching a part of you the point of my blade will immobilize it in crystal casings-” The little fraccion began to laugh at her.

Tiaga: “If you think this will stop me then you’re a fool!” She reaches over with her other hand and went to free herself. Then just when she struck into the crystal, her hand shattered into numerous shards and fell at her feet. Her eyes grew enormous seeing only a stump left behind at the wrist and deep lacerations run up to her shoulder.

Hikaru: “If you’d let me finish you would have learned that Delicate touch also makes the limb inside the casing delicate as well and if it is hit it will cause damage to that limb.”

Tiaga grimaced as her new hand began to slowly grow back: ‘She just got lucky by catching me off guard.’ she thought bitterly. ‘It will not happen again!’ She rockets up into the air without warning and Hikaru took off after her in an instant, rising thousands of feet in the sky.
I'm tired of playing as the Espada so if nobody minds I would like to re-post my Shinigami character and play as him. I give permission to kill of my Espada characters
Aw, you were doing so well though! We like your characters but I guess there is no stopping you if you wanna switch sides
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Very well, I suppose. If it's alright with everyone else, it's good with me. I just want to say that you were a great addition to the Espada, and I'm a little disappointed to see you leave. Regardless, good luck with your Shinigami endeavors.

Anyway, I'll most probably be able to post sometime tomorrow.
Name: Kai Shuichi (the last Noble Family)

Race: Shinigami/Visored (Wolf Mask on my list of pics on my profile)

Hair: Light Green - Ponytail

Eye Color: Silver

Height: 5'11''

Personality: Lazy guy that would rather sleep than do any work what-so-ever but an excellent fighter and has a clam, soothing voice. I like to assess the situation with different outcomes and pick the best one. I like anything that challenges my mind. I hate doing work and the heat. I never give my squad a hard time but am fairly tough when it comes to punishments.

Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Kyōka “ Mirror Flower ”
Release: Shatter “ Kudokero ”
Bankai Name: Ijin Kyōka “ Devil Mirror Flower ”

Zanpakuto Appearance - It is a standard Nodachi that has a circular tsuba with a spiral design on it. The handle and sheath are sky-blue. It is like this for Shikai and Bankai.

Shikai Ability:
Kanzen Saimin “Complete Hypnosis” - Activates and deactivates with ‘ Shatter ’. It controls the five senses to the point that it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel and smell to be that of the enemy or they will see clones of me. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is to show the enemy the release of Kyōka. After seeing it just once, that person will completely succumb to the illusion. After that, every time it is released, that person will fall under the thrall of the illusion. When I turn off the illusion by force of will, the image shown shatters away.

My Zanpakuto doesn’t change shape in Bankai but has a blue aura around it

Bankai Ability:
Kiri Kiku “Mist of Fear” - Activates immediately after I release Bankai. It releases a light blue mist from the blade. Anyone who inhales the mist activates the illusion. The illusion makes the person’s worst fear come alive. The illusion affects all senses and only lasts 30 minutes unless I release it by force of will. Any time after that, I have to say the name to activate it. I can direct the mist by moving my Zanpakuto

_________________________________________­___­___­_

Name: Kaiya Kazumi

Race: Shinigami

Height: 5'10''

Eyes: Purple

Hair: Pink - Braided Ponytail

Position: 5th Squad Lieutenant

Personality: She is very curious, and has a habit of spying on the Captain's meetings. She is a playful, happy, smart girl that views her Captain as a fatherly figure. She has the up most respect for her Captain.

Zanpakuto is a standard katana with a star tsuba, a pink handle

Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Mirokumaru 'Maitreya Circle'
Release: Call the Twilight 'Yūyami ni Izanae'

Mirokumaru turns into a khakkhara

Shikai Abilities:
Tei Ken 'Air Blades' - By slashing at the air, she can release transparent blades of wind which cut enemies from a distance. They appear to be extremely powerful

Suraisu Tatsumaki 'Slicing Tornado' - By spinning the khakkhara in front of her, she creates a tornado and sends at her opponent(s). When the opponent(s) get caught in it, they are sent in the air while getting cut by the immense wind
Well, now we only have four opponents, all controlled by zordaik. Good luck trying to fight everyone with four characters.
All Mikazuki could see was black. She could hear the faint voices of Heyyel and Quidel, but she couldn't open her eyes. She felt as if she was falling slowly, her body steadily going numb. She knew she was near the end. She started remebering her life leading up to now. She remebered her days in the academy, where she first had met Yua and Neshura. She thought of her time spent under Soi Fon in Squad 2 and she then remembered her brother. All the moments and memories they had shared, from adventure to argument. A looming sadness rose within her and filled her whole soul. She awoke.

Her head shot up and collided with Quidel's, who at that point was about to do mouth to mouth on her. As they sat rubbing their heads Mikazuki growled at him

Mikazuki: What are you trying to do, knock me unconcious again?

Quidel: (He grabbed both her shoulders and glared into her eyes) What was that? You had me and Hayyel worried, half to death and that's the first thing you have to say.

Mikazuki: (Her gaze fell away from his piecing eyes and she mumbled an apology) Sorry. I just let my anger get to me.

Hayyel: (grabbed her left hand and held it) I'm glad your alright Captain, I was so worried for a second...

Mikazuki: (She smiled at him, while trying to free her hand at the same time) Don't worry, I'm fine and could you...(she looked at his hand)

Hayyel: (He quickly withdrew his hand from hers) Can you stanbd Captain?

Mikazuki: (She tried to get onto her feet. She got half way up before recieving help from Hayyel and Quidel. When she was fully upright they let go only to find she couldn't stay upright without holding on to one of them) I think standing may be a slight problem.

Hayyel: (He turned his head to face Quidel) Captain Erlantz. You go and help Hikaru, I'll stay here and look after my captain.

Quidel: (He nodded to Hayyel before saying) Be careful. (He shunpoed off)

Mikazuki: (She gazed at Hayyel before saying) Well it looks like we're stuck together for a while.

Hayyel: (He smiled at her beofre saying) Not too much different there then.

(Not my best post but I'm stuck for ideas)
Teiko stepped back as Neshura fell, her blood staining the pale sand as she connected with the ground. He immediately dropped to one knee, extracted a clean white strip of fabric, and wiped the blood from around the wound. A cold, sharp edge rested itself on the back of his neck, and he immediately froze in place.

Seshen: On your feet, Shinigami.

Teiko rose as instructed.

Seshen: Now, I want you to-

Teiko whipped about before Seshen could finish, drawing his blade and striking Seshen's away from his throat. He then jumped backwards, putting distance between himself and the Espada.

Teiko: Why'd you stop me?

Seshen said nothing.

Teiko: Answer me!

Seshen remained silent.

Teiko: Listen, I-

In less than a fraction of a second, Seshen appeared immediately in front of Teiko, his blade rapidly closing the distance between itself and the Captain's throat. Before Teiko could react, another blade, a pale white blade, clashed with Seshen's. Seshen took several steps back, and the new figure appeared between him and Teiko.

???: Shouldn't you be taking care of your... What did Gray call it? Your pet?

Seshen: Bastard.

After speaking, Seshen hurried to Neshura's nearly unconcious body. The other Arrancar turned to Teiko, who immediately recognized his face. Somewhat well maintained bangs, a pale, hook shaped blade, and thin, slit pupils.

Teiko: C... Captain Saiko...?

Saiko: It's been a while...

The Arrancar looked up from the sand.

Saiko: Teiko-san.
Nice twist! im only wondering how long it had been since they last saw each other.
Also, here's some characters. Courtesy of Randomfan.

Name: Doushin

Appearance: His body is pale white, save for a rip in the right side of his mask where the skin is inky black. He has only his left eye. On his torso, there is a tattoo of a crimson snake curling around his body. He carries around a puppet that looks nearly identical to himself, save for it being much smaller.

The personality, Resureccion and rank will be posted by Randomfan. Also, there will be two more characters up soon.
"Captain Saiko..." Teiko couldn't believe what he was seeing. His old friend was an Espada.

"You must be rather surprised." Saiko said calmly.

Teiko smiled sadly. "I am. I mean, look at what you are now. Did it really hurt you that much when i left?"

Saiko's expression darkened and he furrowed his brow. "You have no idea. I used to think that all other Shinigami were terrible beings, but you were always different. The way you always showed generosity and compassion to those who deserved it. The way you would protect those you cared about no matter what happened to you yourself. That was always what i liked about you."

Teiko fought back tears, hearing his former captain speak those words made him want to turn back into the insolent child he used to be. But he kept his head high, and his chin leveled. "You were always a good captain. It worried me when i heard that you had gone missing all those years ago. But i never could have guessed that these would be the creatures you would turn to."

Saiko stared blankly into the eyes of his former lieutenant, and sighed. "You surely have grown. D you not remember the one thing i always said to you?"

Teiko's eyes widened, but inly slightly as he tightened his grip on the blade in his hand. The hard steel glinted in the moonlight of Hueco Mundo. "I have always had friends in different places, in many different ways. They have supported me for a long, long time."

Saiko nodded. "Precisely. And now you know what i meant." He hefted his blade higher, pointing it at Teiko's face. "But, you surely could not have believed that my abilities would have stayed the same, after all this time? Did you?"

Teiko looked over to Seshen and Neshura. He took one last glance at Neshuras bloodied body, and turned back to Saiko. "I never thought that. I always knew you would become stronger. But right now, you have no idea of the extent of my power. I have improved, to far greater heights than you could have possibly imagined. But not all alone. I-" Teiko was cut off as a sharp pain suddenly shot up his arm. He took once glance at it, and remembered his oath. His face twisted in pain, as he lowered his hands to his side. "I have indeed improved. You would be wise to let me leave with my friend." he gestured silently to Neshura.

Seshen hissed. "She does not have allegiances to your kind any more!" He swung around, his blade glinting in the pale moonlight.

Teiko looked on silently. Neshura shot him a quick glance, and smiled quietly. He sighed. "You Espada have never been ones to give up that easily, have you?" Teiko turned back to Saiko once more.

"You have changed in the heart?" Saiko asked.

"Never." Teiko answered calmly. He hefted the steel blade in his hand, pointing it straight at Saiko's face. "If you intend to keep me here, i will fight to leave. If you intend to kill me, i will fight to live."

Saiko smiled, leveling his blade with Teiko's face, as Teiko had just done. "Well said. Very Well said. But i do not wish to fight you. Not yet anyway." He turned, and walked slowly away.

Teiko lowered his blade, not seeing the point of engaging in unnecessary violence. He turned back to Seshen, who was pulling Neshura over his shoulder. The piercing gaze that Seshen held was intimidating, but Teiko was not fazed.

"When she wakes up, tell her i said to get well soon, and that she still has friends among us Soul Reapers." Teiko turned, and opened a Senkaimon. As he stepped through, he smiled. His old Captain was alive, but his allegiances had been changed.

"This should be interesting."
Fantastic post, Link!
Why thank you! :)
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Zord don't forget about our fight I look forward to learning more about Take.
Don't worry. I'm not one to forget important things too easily. I've merely been preparing my next addition to the battle.
sounds good. Can't wait.
~ 5th Squad Barracks ~

3rd seat: Who do u think our new Captain is going to be?

Kaiya: I don't know

3rd seat: Do u think he/she will be as strict as the last captain. I can't handle more 'EXTREME' punishment.

Kaiya: Can't tell. Enough of that, time to train

The entire 5th squad goes behind their barracks to find a man wearing the 5th Squad Captain's haori standing by the tree. They all go over to confront him.

Kai: They're beautiful aren't they

Kaiya: What?

Kai: The lilies

Kai: "You're all here, good" He says as he turns around to face the group

Kai: I'm Kai Shuichi and I'll be your captain from now on. I'm lazy, I don't work as much as I should, I'm an all around mellow type of guy. Any questions?

3rd seat: Will there be punishments?

Kai: Yes but not intended to hurt u. My punishments teach u to learn from your mistakes.

Kaiya: If there is no more questions, lets celebrate the welcome of our new captain.

They all head back inside to have a small party to welcome their new captain to the squad. Everybody was drinking saki and Kai heads over to talk to his lieutenant.

Kai: I'd like to know the name of my lieutenant

Kaiya: Kaiya Kazumi

Kai: Kazumi....Kazumi.... I saved a couple by that name in my field experience when I was in the academy

Kaiya: Yeah. They were my parents. They even named me after u because of it

Kaiya: I almost forgot. A message came in from the world of the living asking for reinforcements. Captain Aosu already left to help, so r u doing to help?

Kai: No. Because...
A) I just got appointed Captain
B) It sounds like a lot of work

Kai: Don't worry young one, If what I hear of Captain Aosu is true, then they don't need any more help. So cheer up and have fun, its a party

Hours later, everybody is passed out and Kaiya is maneuvering around the bodies to get outside. She did and found Capt. Shuichi sitting on the ledge of the second floor balcony.

Kai: Where r u going?

Kaiya: I visit my parents once a week

Kai: K...Give them my regards

A smile came across her face as she left to go visit her parents. Kai stood up to go to his office to do some paper work.
Take's facial features tightened under his concentration. Kami had picked up the pace with his attacks, swinging at every opening, no matter how small.

Take: Slow down, big guy! Don't hurt yourself!

Kami replied by shooting the point of his sword at Take's eye. Take ducked to the side and launched his own stab with his lance, which Kami evaded by leaping backward. A stream of violet flames came from behind the Shinigami as he flew backward, connecting with him and only slightly burning him despite the enormous explosion the collision had caused. The purple tinted smoke cleared to reveal a still upright and battle ready Kami.

Take: You just don't quit, do you?

Kami: Did you think I'd relinquish victory to the likes of you? Arrancar?

Take: Nope, probably not. But I have to ask... Why are you here?

Kami: What makes you think I'd answer that?

Take: 'Cause if you do, I'll let you live.

With that, Take began taking in violet energies in the forms of violet flames. Kami looked to the Hydra heads, interested at what he was witnessing. As Take's reiatsu grew, two of the Hydra heads deteriorated.

Kami: I see. You're absorbing their energies.

Take: It's a lot more malicious than your making it sound. Anyway, I'd better wrap this up. Whaddya say?

Kami: Gladly.

-End-
big smile
Great Post Zordiac. Hope more comes soon.
No offense to any one but I've been wondering: Why are short, one person posts not allowed?? Is there a certain reason why or what? I think short, one person posts will be useful at Captains Meetings because reading the character sheets doesn't fully help with understanding how the characters will respond.
Because that is the silent "code" written within or posters. that our RPs are to be written like books.
But why???? I dont get it
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking us to change or what you're hoping to achieve by bringing this up. Are you asking that we reconstruct the format of our forum to include or exclusively rely on brief, one sentence posts? If so, the forum would never function with such limited constructs. Branching off Shadowncon’s comment, the forum, rather each post, is intended to be a segment from what can be considered a chapter. Though there is some validity in your idea, it has been considered before, but it is impossibility. The only thing that unites this forum is the mutual desire for alternate Bleach story-lines. With that said, we all live separate, time-consuming lives. We either have jobs, classes, families, friends or other responsibilities us keeping grounded outside the forum. There is no guarantee that we are either on at the same time or will have access to the computer that day or the next day. And that format is reliant on subsequent posts almost immediately after the preceding ones. It could take approximately days for participants to respond and there is no guarantee that they will ever be included in the post. Your argument is predicated on the assumption that all the posters have the same level of free-time as you. Some may not even be in the same time-zone, radically decreasing their chances of writing in quick succession. Would you want to wait for four days for all the captains to finally have their input and for there to be some semblance of fluidity and sense? The constraints of writing via the web are obvious when considering this. Your post doesn’t have to be the length of a novel, but it has been mine and most likely others’ experience that brief posts retain little substance or descriptive value. How much character or story development can you contain in a single sentence? Not much, I assume. And if you can, well, we best call Time Magazine because you’re absolutely phenomenal. We like your posts, but small, inferior one-line posts will not work.
big smile
I was just wondering, thats all..... Your response does help.... Thanx.

I read a lot of the older posts and got a sense of the other character but I might occasionally mess up in future posts though.
We all had to get used to the format, but it works, as long as people continue to write, respect others' posts, continue to develop the story and their characters. You'll be fine. Your introduction to your character was good.
big smile
Thanx..... By reading the early posts I got a liking for Zalbeseal Korrotasu. Even though he has a friendly "shell" he has a dark "core".... really KOOL!!!!!!!
Thank you, I really appreciate the compliment. He is one of my more favorite characters. I'm glad you were able to spot that, nice eye, Ace. By the way, I am going to post two posts soon. Likely in the next couple hours.

Shadowcon, I have a question, are Veneno and Venero Zordaik's characters or ones you created?
Kaiya is humming the song her mother sung to her as a child while walking back to the 5th Squad Barracks. There is a light breeze blowing which has a smooth touch on her skin. She gets back to the barracks but cant find Capt Shuichi. In her search to find the captain, she runs into the lieutenant of the Kido Corp.

Kaiya: Can I help u?

Yura: Im lookin for Kai Shuichi

Kaiya: He is not here and I dont know where he is

Yura: "OK" With that she left the barracks and head back to the Kido Corp HQ

3rd seat: He is at his Manor

Kaiya: "Thanx" She shunpos out of the barracks and heads for the Shuichi Manor. She takes cover on the covered pathway next to the courtyard. She spots Capt Shuichi talking to someone in the courtyard. Kaiya hones in to listen to every word spoken.

Kai: How r u today Reisha

Reisha: Fine..... U

Kai: Swamped with paperwork

Reisha: ~Giggles~

Kai turns his head to the right and looks in the far corner of the courtyard. Kaiya looks in the same direction and see a little girl playing on a bench. She is wearing a pink kimono with a lavender obi and red hair pins that stands out in her light green hair. As she is lookin she is wondering, "who is she".

Kai: How is my niece

Reisha: She excels in Shunpo. Sweety can u play in side, I have to talk to Kai in private.

She shunpos in the house while Kai and Reisha goes to sit down on the bench right underneath where Kaiya is hiding.

Reisha: "Is this the favor that the previous captain asked of u" she says as she looks the captain's haori

Kai: Yeah it is. It doesnt feel right being a "false captain"

Reisha: Go tell Head-Captain and make it offical

Kai: I looked around all of Seireitei and couldn't find him. It doesnt matter wear he is at cause when he gets back, Im talkin to him.

Kai: "We're being watched....I gotta go" he says as his eyes pierce behind them at the wall

Kaiya immediately shunpos away but is followed by Kai. She keeps looking behind her to see if he is behind her and the fifth time she did, she didnt see what she bumped into until it was too late. She takes a few steps back while holding her face and then she looks up to see Kai standing there. A look of shock came across her face.

Kaiya: How did u get in front of me???

Kai: Im a master at Shunpo. Why were u at my Manor?

Kaiya: I came to ask u something and-

Kai: And u started ease-dropping. Im guessing u heard everything

Kaiya: I did

Kai: So u know what Im going to do

Kaiya: I do

Kai: Then, no harm. Im trusting that u will not tell the squad

Kaiya: So u knew the previous captain

Kai: I'll tell u everything on the the way to the barracks

On the way, he told her everything of how he came to be in the position hes in right now. Kaiya had promised not to tell the squad about the situation. With that Kai and Kaiya got in the office which they share and continued doing paperwork.

over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Name: Dou and Shin
Race: Arrancar
Height: 6 feet tall
Eye: Just an outline. The rest is blank.
Hair: None
Position: 5
Personality: Dou is the larger one, and for the most part, he stays as silent as possible. He uses Shin, the puppet, to do most of the talking. Although Dou stays quiet most of the time, Shin is quite vulgar, and will take any opportunity to insult their opponent.

Ressurection: Manipulador (Manipulator, as if it wasn't obvious)
Description: Haha, why ruin the surprise?
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Name: Hirumi
Race: Arrancar
Height: 5"6
Eye: Light blue
Hair: Jet black, goes down to the middle of her back.
Position: 2
Personality: She isn't as quiet as Dou, but she is extremely reserved. That does mean that she is against violence, however. She is actually a vicious fighter, who enjoys swiftly taking apart her opponents. She wears a blue kimono with green patterns swirling all around it.

Zanpakuto: A rapier with a white handle.
Ressurection: Cansado viajero (Weary traveler)
Description: She drags her rapier across the ground, and says "Rest your feet, Cansado viajero". Her rapier glows blue-green, and seems to melt over her arm, and covers her entire body. When the light fades, she appears to be draped in a white robe that covers everything but her mouth.
[Soul Society- Within the 4th Division Hospital]

The Captain of Squad Four has been keeping busy ever since the call for assistance resonated throughout the Soul Society. The relief center is being prepared for the arrival of the injured squad leaders and she is making an effort to keep her facial expressions natural and under control whenever she was around the staff members. But she can’t help feeling worried knowing about the danger in the human world.

Whenever the dreadful thought comes into her mind she pauses and shakes her snowy head to get rid of the gloom and refocus on what needs to be done. This isn’t the first time missions have gone awry and have needed medical support so she knows how to operate in these types of situations.

Yua calmly and purposefully walks through the halls making sure that the rooms where the wounded will be placed are ready for use. Her lieutenant quietly follows behind and occasionally gives directions to an inquiring healer. As they were turning a corner a small group of pink clothed nurses were trotting towards her carrying extra supplies through the main hallway.

She noticed they were having a quiet conversation while they jogged and when they looked up and met the sapphire gaze of their captain they went silent. They bobbed their heads out of respect as they passed her and she gently nodded in answer. After they thought they were out of earshot their whispers picked up where they left off. Yua proceeds into another section of the hospital.

Captain Honoka: She closes her eyes. “There are concerns floating around the barracks.”

Lieutenant Wasureppoi: His dark steel eyes were fixed ahead of them. The tall massive figure could not go unnoticed by anyone in the area. “Yes Captain.”

Captain Honoka: “Are you concerned as well?”

Lieutenant Wasureppoi: “I don’t have a reason to worry.” His deep voice responds.

Captain Honoka: She opens them again and smiles to herself. “...”

Yua was pleased that he is so confident, whether it was in the others ability to fight or in his own squad’s ability to handle whatever may be the outcome, his answer was very comforting.

???: “Please excuse me!”

They stopped and swiveled around at the sound of running on the wooden floor coming up behind both of them. Being that the width of the inner hallway was tight for one such as Wasureppoi he had to scoot to the side with his back to the wall so that Yua could be able to see who was addressing them. It was a tiny orange haired nurse clutching a document paper to her chest. Her pink hat was askew and she was panting heavily from her exertion.

Captain Honoka: “Yes, how may I help you?” she asked arching a slender eyebrow.

Nurse: “I’m sorry for my interruption Captain!” She bows and quickly fixes her appearance when she straightened back up. “But I have the list of new equipment for the medical backpacks that you wanted to see.” She held out the document to the lieutenant who was closer. “They are organized and ready to go!”

Captain Honoka: “Oh? That was fast.” She reached out as he passed it over. “Thank you very much!”

Nurse: “You’re welcome Captain!” she beams.

Lieutenant Wasureppoi: Dropping his gaze to her. “We’re sure to have plenty of what we need for swift first aid when they return.” He grinned in approval.

Nurse: “Yes that is a good thing.” She shifted her to look at Yua and innocently blurted out. “It would be a shame if we lost any more squad leaders.”

A deep silence met the three as they stood still. As if the entire barracks inhaled and was holding its breath. The healer was unnerved by the quiet and she was fidgeting from the look her captain was showing. Yua’s eyes were strangely intense. Sweat started to dampen her forehead and she fought to not wipe it away because for some odd reason she feared that if she moved something unpleasant would happen. In the next moment Yua softened her gaze and it felt like the air exhaled and could breathe again.

Captain Honoka: “No, you’re right. That would be terrible.” She spoke quietly thinking of one that was already gone. “If that is all you came to me for you may go now.”

Nurse: “Thank you!” She bows low and was relieved to be let go. Abruptly spinning 180 degrees she dashes away out of sight.

Yua released a barely noticeable sigh as she turns and continues on to oversee the arrangements. As they walked a low chuckle came from above her. She tilted her head to look over at the still smirking Wasureppoi.

Captain Honoka: “What is it Lieutenant?”

Lieutenant Wasureppoi: “It may have been unintentional but you seemed to have picked up some of our previous captain’s traits.”

Captain Honoka: She shook her head slowly. “I do not deserve such praise.” Then she went to face forward again.

Lieutenant Wasureppoi: “So you are concerned.” He sobered.

Captain Honoka: “Of course I want to know what is happening out there and waiting for the answer is hard to withstand. But once they are here I’ll be not afraid because I’ll do everything in my power not to lose them!”

With that they quickly go to work on gathering and assigning emergency relief teams, making sure they were prepared for what’s to come.

~~~~~~~~~
I might change this later but I am working to post more from the human world soon!
[The Freedom of Abandon]

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (she watches the two arrancar slowly circle, their slender bodies a stark contrast to the traditional hollow appearance)

Venero: So…what should we do with her…

Veneno: tear her pretty little limbs off, I suppose.

Venero: Yeah, we should do that. Yank out those luscious locks, too.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (her expression slowly changes, her lips elevating into a smile) I appreciate the compliments, but there won’t be any of that, ladies.

Veneno: Did you hear that, Venero? She’s had enough of our words. She’s putting her foot down.

Venero: She’s a bold soul reaper, especially considering the circumstances. You’re not exactly in the best of environments.

Veneno: We have the advantage, fortunately.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: Are you confident in that statement?

Venero: …(she looks at her sister quizzically)

Veneno: Don’t mind her, Venero. She’s trying to psych us out.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: I wouldn’t waste my time with such nonsense…(she smiles although her tone, of a more serious nature, contradicts her visible expression. Her golden hair blows in the midnight air, the sanding lightly sifting beneath her feet).

Veneno: …

Venero: …

Lieutenant Hatsuna: Your silence leads me to believe I have your tacit approval to convince you otherwise. (she slowly grabs the hilt of her zanpakuto, suspended by cloth on the front of her waist, reciting her zanpakuto’s name) Disperse, Sonho.
(As the words pass her lips, her zanpakuto begins resonating and gusts of dense energy begin to encircle it. Holding her hilt, blade facing downward, she abruptly tosses her zanpakuto to the side. The entire zanpakuto bursts into a hissing stream of wind that swirls around her body, stirring loose sand into the atmosphere. It soon becomes a violent churning tempest, its reach and size becoming larger with every passing second. The twin arrancar quickly retreat to a safer distance, unsheathing their blades, both blades curved but to opposite sides. Within the dense cloudburst of sand stands a black silhouette, accompanied by a faint, but confident laugh.)

Veneno: …I hate these bastardly shinigami. All they do is use tricks!

Venero: This is…(suddenly she is scooped up in a surge of dense sand. She howls in fright as the massive arm extends from the ground. As she rockets into the sky, the sand quickly envelops her, but immediately arcs downward. The mass collides with the sand below.)

Veneno: (without warning she charges into the swirling vortex of sand, attempting to assault lieutenant Hatsuna. The sand, unbeknownst to Veneno, is capable of lightning fast responses and forms an arc-shaped barrier, halting her pink cero).

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (smiling at her success, she calmly allows the vibrant cero to crash into the thick layer of sand. Without hesitation, large shards, composed of sand, shatter the effect of the cero, darting at Veneno).

Veneno: (before she can react, they lance through her flesh. She shrieks from the pain, both to her body and her ego) you wicked bitch (with those words, she sonidos into the distance, landing on the sturdy ground-floor).

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (delighting in the twin arrancar’s misfortunate, she proceeds to deride their efforts) you made some serious miscalculations ladies. I realize what you were thinking, “Hey, she’s merely a lieutenant and we have her outnumbered. Piece of cake,” but that didn’t exactly come together. I don’t have to tell you how deliciously amusing this is for me.

Venero: (she crashes through the sandy ground, landing beside her sister arrancar) you’re a clever little bitch, aren’t you…(brushing the sand off her tattered clothing).

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (her glowing, porcelain complexion continues to flout the two arrancar. Neither of which could land a single attack. Her pale blonde hair flailed alongside the sneering, whipping sand) those are just your nerves talking, arrancar. Or perhaps, I bruised those egos. It is fascinating how confidence can vanish as quickly as it appeared.

Veneno: (clutching the wound on her shoulder) shut your fat mouth! This hasn’t even begun…right Venero?

Venero: Mmhm. You think a couple scoops of sand can stop us? I was worried earlier, but now that I know your ability, it isn’t all that impressive.

Veneno: Want to fill me in?

Venero: I thought at first she was capable of controlling wind currents, but I soon discovered, based on the series of attacks, that she can manipulate the sand. Of course, only the sand created by the release of her zanpakuto. Here she is in a desert and all she has is that glitter fluttering around her.

Veneno: It’s a lot of sand she created from such a tiny release…

Venero: Perhaps, but not nearly as frightening if she could control what’s beneath our feet. No, no (she jests) she’s limited and therefore vulnerable. Right, sweetie?

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (In response to her mockery, the sand congeals and dashes at the two arrancar. In quick succession, the sand strikes the sand, recoiling and repeating. The two arrancar take evasive actions, dodging the onslaught with fine precision.)

Veneno: (she watches as Lieutenant Hatsuna stands calmly, her expression indiscernible. With each stroke of her sand, Veneno becomes increasingly irritated at the lieutenant’s arrogance. Finally, without needing to utter a word, they combine their ceros and dispel the particle assault).

Venero: Silly girl, you had that whole speech prepared all for…(she looks down and sees that her leg is ensnared by sand. In a desperate attempt, she fires a cero into the ground, only to be slammed on her back and slid into the distance. As she slides, the sand darts in her path and transforms into giant spears. She gasps, but realizes the sand is keeping her in motion while keeping her body immobilized)
Veneno: Damnit, you filthy soul reaper! (she darts to save her sister, but is bombarded with slender, but vicious tendrils composed of sand. They whip through the air, sending a faint whistling sound traveling across the area. She maneuvers herself through the forest of slithering sand, but is abruptly struck on the thigh. The momentum behind the whip of the tentacle ricochets her body, she flips violently until she collides with the sand).

Venero: (in a last ditch effort, she uses her cero to propel her off the sand, simultaneously freeing her from its grip. Narrowly escaping impalement, she sonidos to her sister’s rescue, only to be struck through her bicep by a flurry of violent, speeding sand pellets traveling upwards. She growls at the lieutenant’s persistence, increasing her speed to avoid any further injuries. She clutches her sister’s arm, dragging her to a safer distance).

(Both breathing heavily, they acknowledge the lieutenant as a formidable enemy, despite their increased hatred for her.)
Veneno: (Inner monologue: She may look frail, but this soul reaper has proven much more difficult than we previously assumed. That technique, I don’t believe I have it fully figured out…)

Venero: (inner-monologue: Yeah, it has evolved from a little wind storm to this. … I can’t handle this, I am getting injured. How about we speed with up with our resurrection)

Veneno: Yes, we should…

Venero: (she glared at her sister, a smile reaching into her cheeks. In unison, they recite their release) matrimonial…. oidima ranalasa

Veneno: matrimoniale.... oidima ranalasa( suddenly both their bodies lose their bulk and tone, becoming what appears to be a liquid. Their arms begin to fuse, flowing atop one another. Soon their torsos begin to meld at the hip, their skin bubbling violently.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (her attention is laser focused, paying particular attention to the steady rise in their spiritual pressure).

(A dense fog forms around them, their bodies finally unite as one when the gas shaped over their body and began swelling. The pressure from within the gaseous gourd builds, the sides beginning to burst at the seams, exposing a violet energy from within. Suddenly, the gourd explodes revealing a plump figure, soaring in height. The corpulent figure dons a long, angular head with two large, limp structures on each side).

Lieutenant Hatsuna: Wow, you certainly have undergone a remarkable transformation, ladies. You’re a shadow of your former selves.

Veneno: (the left structure slowly raises itself, revealing an eye which speaks to her) you haven’t seen what we are truly capable of, soul reaper.

Venero: (the other structure lifts itself, revealing a hammer-head shark-like head, each side a single eye with the consciousness of a single sister arrancar and capacity to move individually). Cero! (A violet beam bursts from both eyes striking through the sand barrier, barreling toward Nuvem).

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (the combine ceros strike her body, their sheer speed throwing her backwards and ripping into her flesh).

Veneno: Told you…

Venero: To think, all we needed to do was release and fire a cero. Weak little soul reaper. She couldn’t handle a simple cero from the twins.

Veneno: (she chuckles, her eye wincing in response) I’m glad we put an end to her, she was really getting on my nerves. It’s a shame we had to go through so much trouble and that she went so quickly. Our cero really did obliterate her defense, which I was beginning to think was beyond formidable.

Venero: (she stares closely at the lieutenant, her body torn by their combined cero. Her eye blinks quickly, a squint beginning to steady itself. Her inspection has provided her an answer, which is followed by fowl words). Come out you filthy damn soul reaper. You think you’re so clever, but you haven’t fooled anyone.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (she reveals herself almost instantly, stepping toward the evolved arrancar twins) I seem to have had your sister convinced. Apparently, you share less than I previously assumed.

Veneno: HOW DARE YOU! (In the instant they are behind her and a blade protrudes from their hand, stabbing into the lieutenant’s defensive sand) Quick, but not quick enough.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (she quickly flash steps backwards, regaining her footing at a safer distance)

Venero: You’re agile and quick to distance yourself. What changed? Perhaps a jump in our spiritual pressure?

Lieutenant Hatsuna: You’re overly confident in your abilities, arrancar.
Veneno: That’s not how I see it.

Venero: Nor me. From our perspective, we have you cornered. Earlier your sand was pretty formidable and you have more than we suspected. But in our advanced state, you have far too little to counter our every move or to barricade yourself from the sheer strength of our attacks.

Venero: (suddenly her sand flows violently toward them, hoping to smother them. To Nuvem’s surprise, the twins have a surprise of their own, firing a viscous liquid from an orifice on what was thought to be their neck. The syrupy substance adheres strongly to the sand, weighing it down and binding it together in a mass).

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (her earlier smile dissolves, leaving only astonishment. She watches the grimy liquid relinquish any control she had over that sand. She begins an onslaught, firing massive bolts of swift sand, only to suffer the same fate as the first batch. She watches in horror as her zanpakuto is quickly dispensed of).

Venero: (cackling at Nuvem’s dilemma) What a wonderful change of events. Here you were arrogantly spouting about your strengths and success and look now, absolutely nothing. You’re sand is permanently bonded with our technique. (They appear behind nuvem, both blade slicing into her back.)

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (she quickly retreats, the blood dripping down her back. The arrancar is relentless and begins charging. Veneno and Venero are suddenly struck in the chest with a sand spear, prompting their screams).

Venero & Veneno: AHHHH! The pain! …you filthy bitch! You wreched soul reaper! CERO (their cero beams pulsates from their eyes, crashing into a massive wall composed of hardened sand). What? IMPOSSIBLE! We weighed down all your sand with our mucus…(they suddenly begin spewing out the mucus, watching it collide with the wall of sand). We’ll continue to stop your sand the same way as before.

Venero: Wait…where are you getting more sand from. I thought your supply was limited.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (suddenly the ground beneath them begins to pulsate, echoing continuously) I’m afraid that was something you concocted yourself, arrancar. I never said my ability was limited to the amount produced by my release. Unfortunately for you (each word begins to weigh on the twins, the pressure becoming unbearable) we’re standing upon my ally. You should have picked a location further from Hueco Mundo. It’s my playground, it’s my sanctuary, it’s…like an ocean of sand (her final word booms in their heads, crossing between their minds, tormenting them. In a split second the ground begins churning, the sand beneath their feet coming to life. It swirls like a maelstrom when suddenly it bursts upward creating a large oval-shape around the arrancar. They fire their mucus into the sand, but it has no effect on the massive structure. They provide multiple pores to release their adhesive brew, but to no avail. The colossal mass of sand abruptly collapses inward, its weight landing solely on them).

Veneno & Venero: NO! YOU FILTHY, LOW LEVEL SOUL REAPER (their screams of defiance echo as the sand crashes down on them, smothering them within its grainy grip).

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (her blissful expression accompanies the implosion of sand. Her smile reaches across her face, her pale blonde hair rustling in the wind). Tessha...(the sand suddenly stops quaking). I have to thank you ladies (sand begins fluttering into her hand, forming her blade), you allowed me to experience complete freedom. Something I haven’t experienced in ages. (She bites her lip, relishing in her victory, speaking one last time while she sheathes her sealed blade)…the freedom of abandon, ladies.
This is an insanely long post, but I loved the battle sequence. :P Forgive me for its absurd length.
No need to apologize it was really good.
It was a good read. Besides some of us have written posts as long.
Hayyel placed Mikazuki against a wall, making sure she was steady. This was at her request. She said she didn't want to impead him incase they got attacked. She had been thinking of the best couse of action to take and she had finally come up with the solution.

Mikazuki: (She tried to steady herself, and fight back the pain that trobbed through her entire body) Hayyel! (The loyal lieutenant turned to face her) Open a Senkaimon, we're going back to the Soul Society.

Hayyel: (He looked surprised at her order, he immediately questioned her) Why Captain? I could take any threat that came our way and you could still use your Kido to...

Mikazuki: (She lowered her eyes from him) I'm not doing this because I don't believe you couldn't protect me, far from it, I would trust you completely with my life if necessary (She paused to look at his face) We wouldn't last if we did fight. It's the most logical solution. We wouldn't look like cowards returning before the battle was over. Besides, your don't have much strength left and I could fight even if I wanted to. Its better we get to safety and get treatment.

Hayyel: (He open his mouth to respond but then closed it and placed his zanpakuto vertically in a salute to his captain) Yes Captain! Right away!

Hayyel thrust his zanpakuto forward and turned it like a key. The Senkaimon slowly revealed itself and opened to admit them, throwing a bright light on Hayyel who at that moment was helping Mikazuki move towards the open dorrway.

They entered it.

They entered the Soul Society at the Squad 4 Senkaimon. There were a few medics waiting for them. Obviously Squad 12 noticed them enter and informed them.

Mikazuki was imediately borne of by three mdics while Hayyel followed, constantly shaking off the hands that tried to get him to recieve treatment himself.

Squad 4 Medic: Please Sir. Come and get treatment. Your wounds look serious.

He turned on the unfortunate medic and immediately grabbed him by the collar.

Hayyel: (His voice was angry, rising to a loud yell as he berated the medic) I will not recieve treatment until my Captain has been taken care of. Besides, Am I still satanding? (The medic nodded fearfully) Then I don't need treatment that badly then, do I? (The medic nodded furiously) Now if you...

???: (The voice sounded from behind him)Please place my subordinate down. Its not his fault he's trying to do his job.

Hayyel turned around, dropping the medic as he did. He was staring into the face of Captain Yua Honoka.

Hayyel: (He bowed quickly, not daring to make eye contact) I'm sorry Captain. Forgive I'm just...

Yua: (She interupted him) Worried? Me too. I haven't seen Mikazuki that beaten up in a while. (She smiled reasuuringly at Hayyel) She'll be fine though. It'd take more than a few arrancar to kill her. Besides, I don't think her brother would forgive me if I did. He's angry enough as it is, so if I was you steer clear of him until he's calmed down.

Hayyel: (He nodded furiously) Understood Captain! I'll go and get treated now, ma'am. (And he calmed down for a moment before saying) And please take care of my Captain.

Yua: (She smiled again, but she didn't feel as good as she looked) I will. You have my word on it.
[Squad 5 Barracks]

Kaiya: Can i come in Captain?

Kai: Of course....come, sit and have some tea

Kaiya walks over and sits down in front of Kai. She picks up her cup and takes a few sips. She smiles which means the tea is to her liking.

Kaiya: Captain, I've noticed some strange things about u since we meat

Kai: Like what?

Kaiya: For instance, u leave the haori here in the barracks when u go out. Why?

Kai: I not an official captain and if another captain saw me, I'll be in real trouble. I intend to fix that when Head-Capt Sureiya gets back

Kaiya: Another thing is when your not really doing anything, u have your haori draped over u

Kai: That is actually a childhood habit. When I was young and eating food, my sleeves always gets in the way. So I started draping things like that instead of wearing them. This way, my clothes stay clean

Kai gets up, takes off the haori and hangs it up. He grabs his jacket with the Kido Corp symbol on the back. He heads out of the barracks with Kaiya right behind him. They stop at the barrack's gate and Kai cocks his head to the side.

Kai: I going out. I'll be back later

Kaiya: Where r u going, if u dont mind me asking

Kai: Not at all. As u know, the Kido Corp operate the Senkaimon on this of the gate. One of my subordinates informed me of a captain and lieutenant returning from the living world in really bad shape. Im going there in hopes of talking to one one them and get some info on the enemy.

Kai: "Dont worry..... they know Im Kido Corp Commander" With that he shunpos over to the Squad 4 Senkaimon to talk with the Kido members there

Kido member 1: "Commander! What r u doing here?" says with a surprised tone of voice

Kai: Dont play stupid. U know why Im here

Kido member 2: U heard about the captain that returned?

Kai: Can u tell me anything about her condition?

Kido member 1: No...sorry Commander

???: Can I help u Commander Shuichi??

Kai turns around and sees the Squad 4 Captain standing there with a soft smile.

Kai: Yes u can. I need to see the captain

Yua: Thats impossible. Captain Kurotsuki is in no condition to see any right now.

Kai: How about her lieutenant?

Yua: Possibly. If I may ask u, Why?

Kai: I can collect the reiatsu left by the enemy and analyze it to see exactly what we're dealing with.

Yua: Cant promise any thing but I'll take u to see the lieutenant

Kai: Thank u very much Captain

Yua lead Kai through the building to the room where Hayyel was getting treated
[Blind Victory]

(A Senkaimon Gate abruptly tears into the silent afternoon, the sun soaring in the sky. Captain Aosu and her lieutenant, Traea Safaia, calmly exit the dimensional opening. Captain Aosu’s gait was confident, proud, and steady, her lieutenant promptly following.)

Captain Aosu: (Inner-monologue: what an inconvenience, having to bail out those so-called equals of mine. Couldn’t manage a couple arrancar and she believes she holds the mantle of the second squad, champion of flash-step and assassination. What a laughable excuse for a captain, not to mention Captain Erlantz, whose skills are purported to be legendary. Who would have imagined the Espada would have achieved such success...)

Lieutenant Safaia: (her eyes drift toward her captain, inspecting her behavior. She cautiously speaks.) If I may speak candidly for a moment, captain…

Captain Aosu: (she glances at her lieutenant, signaling her consent)

Lieutenant Safaia: If the other captains were almost defeated by two Espada, and there are rumors to be several more, what possibility does the Gotei 13 have for defeating them altogether?

Captain Aosu: (she rolls her eyes with exasperation) Ah, the many quandaries of being a captain.

Lieutenant Safaia: …(she continues to glare at her captain from her periphery)

Captain Aosu: Honestly, Traea, I don’t give it much thought. If I were to worry myself as the other captains do, I would set myself up for failure. With the head-captain absent, and two captains incapacitated, we must remain focused.

Lieutenant Safaia: Fortunately, a new captain was appointed by head-captain sureiya and Captain Sairentosukai was released.

Captain Aosu: Not for noble reasons, although he’d prefer you believe as much. Perhaps, we should visit with Captain Sairentosukai, to see how he’s adjusting to his transition from a jail cell to his manor. And on our way, we may just run into the new addition to the Gotei 13. I’m sure he’s a distinctive character….

Lieutenant Safaia: (she reverts her sight forward, focusing on the scrambling squad members)

Captain Aosu: There certainly is a lot of commotion this evening (glaring into the squad four barracks). Traea, do me a favor, send a hell butterfly to Head-Captain Sureiya. He wanted to be kept updated on the human-world matter, and this seems to be our only method for communicating with him.

Lieutenant Safaia: (she accepts without words, preparing the message via kido)

Captain Aosu: (an intense, but soothing voice booms from behind her. “ Well, it appears you’ve returned safely.”)

Captain Korrotasu: (He watches as she tilts her body toward him, grinning as he speaks) your condition has me suspecting that the arrancar didn’t get the best of you, as they did the others. How convenient (his voice steadily deepens as he finishes his sentence, his hand slowly caressing his chin).

Captain Aosu: (she smiles, brushing her fingers through her fiery locks) it could be a matter of luck or simply skill. Either way, we have less arrancar to worry about.

Captain Korrotasu: Splendid (baring his teeth with a wide smile)! We’ve also received reinforcements of our own.

Captain Aosu: Oh?

Captain Korrotasu: Don’t try and be deceptive, Captain Aosu. I’m well-aware that you know of the newly appointed Captain. Captain Shuichi of the fifth squad, to be more specific.

Captain Aosu: You have a remarkable gift for reading people, Captain Korrotasu. If I were you, I’d keep a firm grip on it. It’d be shame if the skill was too overused.

Captain Korrotasu: I appreciate the cautionary advice, but you need not worry.

Captain Aosu: (suddenly the ambiguous mood dissolves, both smiling at one another) Would you like to accompany me to the fourth squad barracks?

Captain Korrotasu: Why yes, I would be delighted. This will afford me an opportunity to retrieve information on the arrancar the other captains.

Captain Aosu: They weren’t anything special, Captain Korrotasu. Quite the contrary, actually, they were weak and ill-informed.

Captain Korrotasu: That isn’t how the other captains are reporting.

Captain Aosu: (she scoffs at his words, her eyes rolling in disagreement) Did you happen to see these documents? No, I’m most certain you didn’t. They’re likely unexpressed reports based on their battered bodies and egos as a result of their encounters. Some reputations were surely tarnished during these past few hours.

Captain Korrotasu: Some might find it infuriating, but I find your lack of tenderness all the more inspiring.

Captain Aosu: (delighting in his praises, she turns and their eyes meet) Like venom.

Captain Kurrotasu: Yes, the sting of venom (he stares into her pompadour-colored eyes, their deep violet hue shaming the flowers along the courtyard).

(they enter squad four barracks, watching as the members scuttle about, tending to the wounded).

Captain Kurotsuki: (her bed’s perimeter is crowded by attendants, seeking her recovery. Adjacent to her bed is Captain Erlantz, who seems less resistant to his aids’ help. The aids abruptly scatter, and all Mikazuki sees is a hand sweeping across the rail at the foot of her bed. She raises her eyes, trying not to disrupt her posture, and sets her gaze upon a most unsuspecting visitor). Captain…Aosu…

Captain Erlantz: (He watches from his bed, noticing the confident stride of his fellow captain. Her eyes casually peek in his direction, scaling his bruised body).

Captain Aosu: (She stands beside Mikazuki’s bed, gazing down at her bandaged body. She doesn’t utter a word, allowing her face to speak for her).

Captain Kurotsuki: Have you come here to gloat?

Captain Aosu: No, I haven’t. I am merely visiting out of respect, the respect any captain has for a fellow comrade.

Captain Erlantz: Yes, and we are very appreciative. Do you need any assistance yourself?

Captain Aosu: (she turns, smiling happily) No, I’m completely unscathed, luckily.

Captain Kurotsuki: You bet luck had to do with it…(her body boiling with tension).

Captain Aosu: (unresponsive to her comments, she grins and glances behind a privacy curtain) You have another visitor.

Captain Korrotasu: (he walks from around the barrier, his grin casting an eerie sensation across the room). What a most intriguing circumstance, Captain Kurotsuki.

Captain Kurotsuki: (she blushes, brushing off earlier emotions) I won’t be down for long, I assure you.

Captain Korrotasu: I must have mislead you. I wasn’t referring to your current state, rather your experience with the arrancar.

Captain Kurotsuki: What…?

Lieutenant Hayyel: His words speak of interests involving only the wounds you incurred and the beast that inflicted them, not your well-being in a compassionate sense.

Captain Kurrotasu: (his eyes dart in the lieutenant’s direction, his grin an unsettling companion to this conversation) particularly intrepid words for a lieutenant.

Captain Kurotsuki: (she scowls at her lieutenant, her eyes scolding his tone) LIEUTENANT! How dare you speak…(a sharp pain quiets her).

Captain Honoko: Please, refrain from excitement, Captain Kurotsuki. You risk reopening your wounds. It was difficult to treat you a first time, I do not want to do it again.

Captain Kurotsuki: (she muttered a soft apology, continuing to scowl at her lieutenant).

Captain Aosu: You’ll have to forgive her lieutenant, Captain Korrotasu. Like his captain, he was born ill-mannered and never managed to escape such unattractive qualities.

Lieutenant Hayyel: (his spiritual pressure begins to rise, along with his captain, their frustration throwing their body out of balance. Yua abruptly places her hand on his shoulder, shaking her head in disapproval, simultaneously subduing the emotional lieutenant.) Sorry, Captain. It won’t happen again…(said gritting his teeth).

Captain Aosu (she looks at the second squad lieutenant, her eyes scaling his body) I must be on my way. Too much company only inhibits the healing process. Quiet serenity is what the need (she slowly walks toward lieutenant Hayyel, her eyes staring into his). You’re quite protective of your captain (her eyes focusing on his). That’s good. Threats are always on horizon, an unfortunate reality for you, lieutenant.

Lieutenant Hayyel: (he watches her exit, staring back at his captain, who continues to ogle over Captain Korrotasu).

Captain Korrotasu: Let’s side-step the pleasantries, shall we. I’d appreciate if you could provide me with a detailed account of your encounters with the arrancar.

Captain Erlantz: For your research?

Captain Kurrotasu: No, purely for interest.

Captain Honoko: I’m sure some of the information will help you assemble a profile.

Captain Kurrotasu: Of course. I can’t deny, however, that my interest in behavior and abilities is somewhat of a weakness. So, please, tell me everything…(his lieutenant walks in with various devices for recording data).

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---
(outside the squad four barracks)

Captain Aosu: (She walks calmly, meeting her lieutenant just beyond the barracks entrance). Did you deliver the message?

Lieutenant Traea: Yes, it was successfully transmitted.

Captain Aosu: (suddenly, she hears foots steps as her name is called. “Captain Aosu,” the voice shouts).

Lieutenant Hayyel: What did you mean in there exactly…(she remains silent, increasing his frustration). Captain…what did you mean (suddenly realizing his disrespect, stepping back to ease the tension). You said that threats are always in the horizon and it is unfortunate for me, not us, but me…

Captain Aosu: (she glances over her shoulder) Consider all that has happened today, lieutenant. If she can’t protect herself, what hope do you have? (she calmly struts away with her lieutenant, leaving Hayyel to contemplate her words).

I didn't mean for it to take this long guys! Im slowing the story down and getting sloppy again:( That was a great post crazie, my characters deserve what they got for having to wait on me. Im sorry everyone. My next post will come soon, I mean it this time!
Great Post Crazie.

And were all probably busy so don't get so down about not posting. I've been the same. Just got back to college and I've got three exams for the rest of the week, so I won't be posting much either. I'll try to get one up soon though.
[Guilt overrides Joy]

Kakura was hurridely making his ay to the Squad 4 barracks. His lieutenant and 3rd Seat hurrying behind him, struggling to keep up and not uttering a single word. Kakura was not in a good mood.

They had almost reached the Squad 4 Barracks when a callous shout was thrown at Kakura, stinging his very soul.

???: I'm quite dissapointed in you, Captain Kurotsuki. You weren't there to help your sister, and now look. How can you even hold your head as high as you are?

Captain Aosu strode up to him, arrogantly. Taking advantage of his emotional state, she proceded to tear into him with her venomous words.

Captain Aosu: (She had a slight smile on her face as she lay into him) How you could show your face to her is beyond me. You always said you would protect her (She shook her head slowly) and now she is seriously wounded. You could have helped her and you didn't even come to her aid, and instead I had to do the job myself....

Kakura's head fell with each passing word until his head fell to his chest and her words became a drone in the background. As she finished her little speach he remained silent.

Captain Aosu: (She watched him, her eyes scanning every detail of his crumpled being) What, nothing to say? No words to fight back with?

Kakura: (He spoke to his Lieutenat and Third seat) Seiren, Vaun... Go and inform Captain Honoka that I will be arriving shortly. I won't be long, I've just got to have a word with Captain Aosu...

Both Vaun and Seiren hurried off, not wanting to be in range of both the Captains.

Kakura: (He looked up into the eyes of Aosu who calmly met his gaze) How about I give you something to dwell on...

Captain Aosu: (She interupted him) I don't have the time to listen to a feeble responce from a lowlife such as yourself, so if you don't mind... (she walked off)

Kakura: (He shouted loud. His voice full of hate) COWARD!

Captain Aosu: (She turned and waled back to him.) What? You calling me a coward? You didn't even turn up to help your own flesh and blood, and you are still calling me a coward?

Kakura: (He grabbed her by both shoulders. His eyes redding with anger as he responded) Yes, I'm calling you a coward. You who insult someone who isn't even within ear shot, someone who lies injured in a medical bay. Someone who can't respond. You think I care what your venomous tongue dares say? I couldn't go because I was oreder to. I was prepared to go and help, to defy orders to do so however I placed my trust in the fact that she would be safe with you there. (Aosu couldn't speak. She was shocked at his words) I had faith that you would bring my sister back safe. Even though me and you don't see eye-to-eye, I knew you were better suited to this than I was. But I was obviously wrong. You came back near-enough unscathed and she comes back to a bed and medical treatment, so what were you doing then? (She let go of her, and draggged his face away from hers, tears starting to fall down his face) You say me and my sister don't deserve Captaincy. (He looked to her face again) Well what about you?

Kakura walked off, wiping his eyes as he went.
--------------------------------
(Trying for more emotion, hope it worked)
smile
Nice one K0V! My post is almost ready!!