Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1537

over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Name: Nagaishi

Race: Shinigami

Position: Captain of Squad 9

Eyes: Forest Green

Hair: Light brown

Personality: He very Much dislikes people who aren't serious at every moment of every day. He finds many of the things most other people enjoy doing pointless or unenjoyable. He had only one friend in the Soul society, and she passed away long ago. He became very bitter after that, finding solace only in telling others what their flaws are. He finds himself superior to anybody, even the Head Captain, which often gets him in heaps of trouble.

Zanpakuto: Guran Kyuryu - "Grand Rapids"
Release Command: Wash them all Away
Bankai Name: Horobi no Kyuryu - "Rapids of Damnation"

normal appearance: The blade has a blueish tint to it and the handle is wrapped in a light blue almost white cloth. The scabbard is plain black, nothing special about it.

Shikai appearance: The handle it turns out is hollow, and hold a supply of water that flows onto the blade and forms a small cover of water that he can use for attacks. The blade is now a dark blue color.

Abilities:
He now has control over any water that touches his blade. He is now able to magnify the amount of water on his blade, increasing the volume of it exponentially when he attacks. He can create a whip from the water on his blade and use it from mid to close range. In Shikai, the cutting edge is now dull, and the water becomes the weapon, cutting through many things, like a steel blade would do. The water also can be heated to a temp of about 90 degrees Celsius. Enough to scald them badly. The water can also be frozen onto the blade when he want's to fight directly, using it as the new blade of his katana.

Bankai appearance: He holds the blade in front of his face and allows the water from the blade to run over his hand and calls Bankai. The blade does not change, but now he is covered in water up to his shoulders. The water is tinged red from all of the past lives he has taken, and grows redder every time he takes another. At the moment, it is a slight reddish hue, but he has killed thousands. He blade is now completely gone, the water is now the only weapon he uses, freezing it to make a blade, using it to burn his enemies, etc.

Bankai Abilities:
He is able to now fully control water, as long as it has a single drop of blood already in it. If the water has no blood in it, he cannot use it to fight. He is now able to raise the tempurateure to over 150 degrees Celsius, and freeze it to below 40 Celsius. The water he uses has a unique property that allows it to become steam, and enter the lungs of the enemy. When ready, he can form it back into a liquid, partially drowning them.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Well, because there is only one captain position left, I guess that goes to randomfan's character. Even though we have no inkling of what this character is like. Sorry, BP. I would have said, "Go for it!" However, with link adding a captain, that only leaves room for randomfan.
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
In Ezretha’s living room, there is no sign of his entrance aside from a sigh of wind blowing gently throughout the room. Though, no one was in much of a state to greet him.

???: (Sits on the windowsill with one arm resting on the knee of his leg that’s propped up on the windowsill he’s sitting on, the other leg laying to the side. His robes are elegant and calm as always, creating a strange sort of atmosphere in contrast to the stress within the room) I can’t imagine you really think she walked out of her own volition? No shinigami can simply leave Soul Society without any notice, after all.

Ezretha: (sighs) Knowing you, I’m sure you came for more reason than to berate us, Captain Wong-Ling?

Hsien-Shao: I may have multiple reasons for coming, or none at all. In the end, I'm here regardless of what you may like. Honestly, you’re all a bit depressing to be around even though you’re not mourning a death. Kakura is still alive, is he not? Although, it's questionable if such a state can be considered life either.

Yua: Hsien-Shao, please! You may be able to find humor in everything, but some of us can see just how bad everything is! Why do you think we are searching for hard for Hikaru?

Hsien-Shao: (smiles slyly, inclining his head as if sharing a secret. The look of mischief was never followed by something pleasant, that was something they all new.) When a person is kidnapped, often the person who had done it is in search of something in return. Why bother wasting resources to find someone who will be revealed in a matter of time?

Quidel: You’re suggesting we wait and do nothing?! (He clenches his hands tightly to divert his hostility) That’s the most absurd thing I have ever heard!

Hsien-Shao: Now we all know that’s not true. I can give you a list that could run as long as the Great Wall. Besides, I never said anything to that effect. I was implying something more along the lines of ‘wait and watch’, not ‘do nothing’. You may know that the tree is hidden in the forest, but it’s still a matter of which tree among the many that it is. The obvious is sometimes not so obvious, so you must rationalize with what you know and hope you're lucky. Luck supercedes all skill and knowledge if it is ever in your favor.

Mikazuki: Hsien-Shao, you shrewd bastard! Is this some roundabout way of saying you found Hikaru?

Hsien-Shao: ‘Found’ but not ‘recovered’. I’m afraid that my lieutenant, Fai, was only able to run across the general area and discover proof of her presence. By judging by the spiritual pressure he felt, he was able to rationalize that he alone would be inadequate to rescue his unfortunate colleague. If it’s all the same to you, I believe that it was quite wise of him to wait and watch.

Quidel: (He stands erect, fists clenched this time with convinction) Tell us where it is and we’ll head out immediately. Where did they take Hikaru?!

Hsien-Shao: (smiles brightly) Apparently, the world of the living.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---
Finally got something to introduce Hsien-Shao ^^
last edited over a year ago
Good first post, silver exorcist. By the way, is Hsien-Shao the full first name? If so, what is your captains full last name?
........I can't believe I forgot to put it in the bio. His full name is Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling with his clan name included. If he's reffered to formally, you could say "Captain Wong" or "Captain Wong-Ling". He's from the Bao family, so that would only be used either condescendingly or by someone who's at least familiar with him.
Anyways, I digress, I'll go add it in the bio now.
Teiko moved gracefully along the path as he made his way toward the fourth squad barracks, thinking back to the captains meeting a few days before.

Two days before...

Teiko watched silently as Zurui and Ezretha confronted the Head-Captain, standing mostly on his right foot, shifting his weight from time to time. He narrowed his eyes at the newly appointed captain of squad 9, Aosu's old position. Nagaishi, standing directly across from him, stared silently ahead, his eyes boring into Teiko. Teiko snorted and looked to the Head Captain. Zurui and Ezretha were still getting permission for some kind of expedition to another realm. Teiko couldn't remain still any longer.

He took a stretch, and unorthodox gesture while in a captains meeting. Seeing as Kami hadn't noticed, the other captains began to loosen their shoulders, rubbing out kinks in their necks. Zurui went silent as Kami gave him permission to go to wherever it was he had wanted to go to, and turned as he went back t his position. The others, stiffened. Teiko, still laxed, caught the attention of Kami, who beckoned him forward.

"Teiko, please come here." Kami said impatiently. Teiko strode out in the middle of everyone else confidently, stopping when he faced The Had Captain directly.

"Yes, sir?" he asked nonchalantly. Kami put his fingers to his temples.

"Please, save that for later. Now, I need you to do something. I want you and you Lieutenant to go to the human world to check on things sometime within the next three days. You may choose another captain and their lieutenant to accompany you if you wish to do so." Kami eyes Teiko coldly. Teiko nodded vigorously.

"Yes, sir." Teiko said, this time with compassion. He turned and went swiftly back to his position. He eyed Nagaishi coldly as Nagaishi did the same. With only moments left, They all left after giving fruitful reports on the condition of their squads. Teiko, walking slowly beside Yua, discussing the events of he last few months, was listening intently when he was interrupted by Nagaishi.

"Your behavior," Nagaishi sighed, "Has little to be desired. You are still just a kid, and naive one at that. How dare you of all people take the rank of a captain, lowly trash." Teiko turned his fierce gaze on Nagaishi, stepping in his path once the door closed behind him.

"Don't talk to someone of the same rank that way." he growled through his teeth. Nagaishi frowned even more.

"You think you're on the same level as me? You must be joking." Nagaishi adjusted his posture to reveal his zanpakuto hanging at his side. "I am far superior to you, you little brat."

Teiko narrowed his eyes. "Brat? You arrogant piece of shit!" Teiko spouted, placing his right hand on his Zanpakuto. Yua pulled him back, shaking her head.

"He isn't worth your trouble." she whispered in his ear. "Leave him."

Teiko snorted and turned to leave with Yua, Nagaishi and several stunned captains still standing behind.

As Teiko knocked on the door to Ezretha's estate, Teiko heard someone approach behind him.

"Nagaishi." Teiko growled. "What are you doing here?" Nagaishi troded up the steps, standing beside Teiko, but not looking at him.

"I'm here for the same reason as you. to get information on Hikaru, and to help get her back. Though, I may not want to, I am obligated, since she is a comrade." he explained.

Teiko folded his arms over his chest. "Well, aren't you a far cry from two days ago." Nagaishi, showed confusion as he stared at Teiko, who merely shot him a passive glance. "You're acting much different, is all."

Nagaishi stood motionless as he responded. "How so? Is it because I'm not directing anything at you?"

Teiko narrowed his eyes. "Maybe. Or possibly, you're just being less of a jerk because of the circumstances.

Nagaishi sighed. "Everything is hectic. But you, are just as lively as ever. I hate that."

Teiko slumped suddenly, his head moving forward and stopping like a chickens. His eyes remained fixated at the same spot. He balled his fist and turned, raising it and pointing the knuckles outward.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" he shouted. Nagaishi didn't even flinch. The door suddenly swung open, Ezretha staring confusedly at the both of them. Teiko stared at him, his head turned, but body still in his angry position. He Stiffened and bowed, Nagaishi nodded. Ezretha motioned for them to come in, the darkness receding as he shut the door behind them.

"Come you two. The others are already discussing things upstairs."
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'All of the Captains file in to the assembly hall for the meeting. As all of the Captains take their places, Kami notes that Kakura is not there.'

Kami: Has Captain Kurotsuki still not recovered?

Yua: No, his injuries were quite serious. He is slowly recovering, however he is still unconscious.

'Next to her, Yua notices Mikazuki's hand shaking in what she can only assume is anger'

Kami: That is a shame. I would have liked to ask him about his fight with the Shirub. Any information at all would be useful.

Mikazuki: We don't need any more information. We've already seen them fight, so we already we have all the information we need! We just need to take the fight to them, and kill them all while they aren't expecting it.

Ezethra: I agree, we should take the fight to them, but I'm not comfortable with our lack of knowledge. I doubt we saw all of their tricks during our fight. Besides, even if we did know enough to fight them, we still don't know where to find them.

Teiko: I want to fight them as much as you two do, but we don't even know how their method of traveling even works. We need to learn how they do that before we could travel to their hiding spot.

Kami: Indeed. Before we can do anything, we need to know more about them. Who they are, how they fight, and of course, where they are hiding.

Ezethra: On the issue of their fighting style, I can be of some service. They may have lived with us for years, and many of them were in positions lower than that of ourselves, but you can not take them lightly. It seems that they only showed a fraction of their power while they lived among us.

Quidel: It's true. While we were fighting Asmodea, it seemed as if she was barely trying. I believe that if she was seriously trying to injure us, we would be in worse shape than Captain Kurotsuki.

Yua: You all should take Captain Kurotsuki as an example. That is what the Shirub are capable of. Do not forget this.

Kami: We will need to prepare for a battle with them. As we are, it appears that we will not be able to fight on even grounds with the Shirub. However, before we even think about fighting them, we must know more about them.

Zurui: Sir, I personally don't know their fighting style, but I have an idea on where we might find the rest of the information.

Shikishima: I thought all records of them were already destroyed?

Zurui: Correct, I've searched every single file in the archives, however I have found nothing. Therefore, I have reason to believe it is being held somewhere significantly more secure.

Yua: What place could be more secure than our archives?

Zurui: The King's Dimension. The Royal Spirit Repository to be more specific.

Quidel: The King's Dimension?! That's impossible! None of us would even be able to enter it!

Nagaishi: Besides, even if we could get in to the King's Dimension, there's no proof that the Royal Spirit Repository even exists. It's just a myth.

Zurui: I'm not so sure about that. Obviously, I have never been in the King's Dimension, but I believe that it shares some similarities to the Soul Society. Information, for example, is an absolute necessity, no matter where you go. Therefore, the King's Dimension must have some sort of library. That library is the Royal Spirit Repository.

Hizano: Even if we were to believe that it exists, we still have no way of getting to the King's Dimension in the first place.

Kami: That is not entirely true. While most Captains and squad members have no way of reaching it, the Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 is given a key, in case of emergencies such as this one. However, due to the importance that this key's location remain a secret, I will only take one of you. Captain Kurohyou, you will be accompanying me.

Zurui: Thank you sir.

Kami: However, even if I am taking you with me, you must be blindfolded the whole way. This is a closely-guarded secret. It must not become common knowledge.

Zurui: Of course.

Kami: As for the rest of you, get ready. Train, practice your kido, and prepare for the up-coming battles. It is necessary if we want to come out of this alive.

'Kami turns around and walks towards the door, with Zurui following closely.'
over a year ago DracoDrangotski said…
name:Draco zansukai age:280(but looks 17) gender:male race:shinigami height:6'1" eyes:bloody red hair:bloody jet black position:currently looking to join 1 of the 13 captians squad ranking as luetinent personality:shy sometimes reminises and smiles but other than that he has no facial expression rarly speaks unless spoken to - zanpakuto:futago no raijin raiko shakai form:draco raijin raiko bankai:Johrei raijin no raiko form release:screetch and howl shakai abilities:1-thunder god raijin raiko the wielder drops his left set suga katana for it represents thunder then the set suga disappears in a flash after wards the sky plummets with howling thunder in the wielder has the contol over the sky shooting god's thunder anywhere he points shakai:2-raijin highspeed movement moves useing concentrated lightning just focused on the foot which inables the raijin wielder to fade through any object at highspeed shakai:3-lightning kaze raijin swift as the wind in as devastating as lightning the wielder performs special hand signals such as dragon tiger dragon dog then the wielder simply vanishes in unbelievable speed hitting the opponent 10k times its so fast it appears you only swung the zan once shakai:4-raijin raiko futago in mastered high speed movement the wielder shocks the opponent in a flash then uses thunder from the heavens to purify ones soul - bankai:1-futago draco a sonic high speed combination of beutiful petals dancing around free lancing lightning the wielder moves so incredebly fast it' look's as if the wielder is still in the same spot the wielder also slices the opponent in a swaying motion as if he/she where grass then strikes the opponent non stop starting at 5k working his/her way up to 50k severing anything in its way bankai:2-futago draco twin dragons one forms from thunder the other forms from lightning they have a godly aura/spirit energy using the zan the wielder controls the dragons Bankai:3-raijin/raiko becoming a god.with thunder in the left in lightning in the right the user sores in the sky then the sky instantaneously becomes shrouded with dark clouds and lightning and thunder the gods speak to him/her asking do u want to be a god then when becoming a god you can sastain that form as long as you can endure the shocking pain the wielder is in controll of the sky's therefore lightning and thunder bow before him/her its said the thunder and lightning is so fierce it could rip realms apart if mastered but this bankai move can only be obtained through a broken bond either killing the person closet to u or letting the god's feast apon your soul.horrible right -
name:Draco zansukai                                                             age:280(but looks 17)
draco:walks in looking for the squad 2 captian - - Mikazuki:walks in why are you looking for me (in a sinister voice) - - draco:captian Mikazuki im here to protect you with my life and serve as your reigning luetinent do you think i am worthy in srry for not introducing myself im Draco zansukai at your service i have achieved both shakai and bonkai my zanpakuto is futago raijin raiko if you think im worthy get back to me as soon as possible thnk you for your time captian.my shakai
draco:walks in looking for the squad 2 captian                                       -
mischievous
my bankai rairaikojin
my bankai rairaikojin
raijin bankai note this is my zanpakuto the person wielding it is rairaikojin yup my zan
raijin bankai note this is my zanpakuto the person wielding it is rairaikojin yup my zan
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Sorry mate, I think we've just run out of captain posistions. Nice character though.
over a year ago Silverain said…
Actually he said he wants to be a lieutenant...
hmmm
so can i be a luetinent
sad
what there's no room for a lieutenant anymore.
Another prime example of how inadequate your reading accuracy is, K0V.

Draco, yes, you can be a lieutenant, but you'll need to ask the individual who controls the captain or they can simply seek you out by reading your character description. Although, to be quite honest, your post detailing your zanpakuto could be edited for better clarity. I’m afraid I don’t quite understand a few of the techniques and what I do understand seems heavily over-powered. I recommend you reexamine your lieutenant, especially if he’s only 100 years old. That’s awfully powerful considering his aforementioned age.
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
[The discovery! Soul Society, Committed Crimes?!]

Zurui followed the Head Captain out of the Kaigikutsorogi, feeling strangely unexcited, but nonetheless, still impatient with a curiosity to see what the Royal Spirit Repository was like. Zurui was sure that there would be some kind of information there, there just had to be!

'Captain Kurohyou! We are near our destination, I suggest you find something to bind your eyes with, otherwise, I'll have to find something to make do...'

'Yes, sir.' Zurui extracted a long piece of cloth he had in the pocket of his haori, he had expected to have to be blindfolded, since he figured it wouldn't be easy to get into the Soul-King's dimension.

Zurui covered his eyes with the blindfold and waited for the Head Captain to lead him where they were supposed to go. After a several minutes, they stopped and Zurui figured they were where they needed to be, in order to get into the higher dimension. Zurui heard a slight rustle, then it all went silent... Kami Sureiya spoke idly. 'We are here, and it is time, Zurui Kurohyou. Sessha touza saisoku kadoguchi, ika no sonoshi hyou kikyuu, Ouken!' Aagain everything went silent and then there was a sudden burst of light (so bright, Zurui could see the intensity of it through his blindold) and then he suddenly felt a strange feeling of weightlessness, then he blacked out.

When he awoke, the Head Captain was watching him with interest. 'You handled it well, considering; most Shingami, who have visited this dimension, scream, or curse with fear when they see the light through their blindfold...'

'So where is this Royal Spirit Repository then, sir?' Zurui asked, wiping the sweat off his brow.

'I'll show you...' Then the Head Captain began to walk off. Zurui jumped up swiftly and followed, in a rush.

They walked for a while, Zurui noticing that the Soul-King's dimension really wasn't that different from the Seireitei, in terms of architecture and Geo-spatial reasons, however, unlike the Seireitei, they saw no-one while walking around. Even when they finally came to an absolutely huge building, which resembled the Squad One building back in the Seireitei, as well as their Central Library. Zurui began to pace with belated excitement.

'So, this is it?'

'Yes, Captain Kurohyou, this is it. Now, I will accompany you into the building and the assistant will help you find the information. I am required to deliver information to the Soul-King, but I'll be back once I have delivered it.'

They headed inside and Zurui was introduced to a long-haired Shinigami, with glasses and no Zanpakuto. The Head Captain strode importantly out of the building, then disappeared abruptly.

(-Time Skip, Four Hours-)

Zurui had pored through hundreds of books and still hadn't found anything on the traitors, he was beginning to feel as though it was useless task. The assistant had asked him about thirty times if he had found what he was looking for and, every time, Zurui snapped back, saying 'No!' then continued the fruitless search.

The assistant came over once more and opened his mouth. 'No, I haven't found it yet. If I had, I wouldn't be here anymore, so quit asking me that already.'

The assistant blushed in embarassment. 'I'm sorry, Captain, its just that you look so bored... How about I give you a hand to look?'

Zurui sighed and nodded. When he thought about it, it would be much easier if he had someone to help him do it. This search had taken around four hours and he hadn't found anything. The Head Captain would not be pleased if he didn't find any information at all.

'Do you have any books that have anything about the Soul Society and ancient enemies? Obviously this would be well before Quincies had ever fought with us... I mean more than a thousand years ago.'

'Yes, though there are only several books that old. We do need information, but mostly those have been lost over time, especially since the transition between the last Captain-Commander and the current one. Now lets see here...' the assistant wandered off absently. When he came back, he held an ancient looking tome in his hand, one that looked to be older than Kami.

'What is this?' Zurui asked curiously.

'This tome is the oldest we have in this library, for around the date that you want, so if what you want is that old, then you'll find it in here.'

Zurui thanked the Shinigami, then he sat back down and began to skim-read through the tome.

(-Several Minutes Later-)

'I found it!'

-To Be Continued-
Far out in the world of the living, within thick underbrush of trees, all was silent under the cool shade from the overhead sun. Not all was fine, though. In the distance, there was unmistakable scent of death, though not from blood. No, there wasn’t a single drop of blood falling from the massacre. It was death by pressure—the mortal souls couldn’t handle the force of presence of whoever was there. Fai Locksley had pushed in as close as he could, following holes within the invisible energy spread throughout the city, making sure that he always stayed in a blind spot as to not be found. He had gotten as close as he could, but was still too far from the scene to catch a glimpse to affirm that within the presence he felt, it was truly Hikaru’s that he felt. He couldn’t give a definite confirmation unless he sees her with his own eyes, or he might be targeting a decoy, perhaps.
As it was, Fai simply sat patiently, entirely hidden within the tree tops with his entire body shrouded, aside from his glowing gold eyes, standing as still as a predator’s stalking its prey.

Fai: (He thinks to himself) Although I cannot confirm it is truly her, I did as captain asked. What I do now is now up to me; it will have little to no effect on Soul Society’s actions. (He dithers, still unsure. He wants to move in closer to attempt to get a closer look, but wonders if he’ll even make it so far before being intercepted. Regardless of how reckless he decides to act, he wanted to avoid a fight just yet at all costs.
Just then, a black winged butterfly hovers right above is shoulder, landing gently)
Captain Kurohyou has gone to the King’s Dimension to gather information…? If he succeeds in finding it, we might be able to acquire information that will make Hikaru’s recovery much smoother. (Coming to that conclusion, Fai relaxes a bit and closes his eyes, entirely vanishing from sight, as if no more existent than the passing wind)
By the way, should we post a list of each captain and vice captain and what squad their in for the sake of reference? I'd rather not have to go back and search for their last names, and I'm sure the one in the description is outdated.
Sorry silverexorcist, but Captain Tochigo isn't going to the king's dimension. Captain Kurohyou is. Tochigo has yet to go anywhere.
yeah you should so you wont have to backtrack for names
Got the wrong name...see what I mean? XD
Here's my character info

Name: Hizano Tochigo
Race: Shinigami
Position: Captain of Squad 3
Height: 6'
Eyes: Emerald
Hair: Dark brown, goes halfway down his head and reaches the edge of his eyes.
Personality: Hizano is rather quiet and serious. He sometimes gives off the feeling that he is unfriendly, but that is usually because of his natural quietness. During battle, he becomes maniacal, and he acts like some sort of demon. Due to this reason, he tries to keeps all of his fights away from others, in case they get caught up in his attacks.

Zanpakuto: Ambaa Chidoshi
Shikai release: Burst, Ambaa Chidoshi.
Shikai description: His zanpakuto has now become a whip, with small seeds attached all over the whip. The whip is attached to a gauntlet in the shape of a snake's mouth.
Bankai: Chimbaa Ambashi
Bankai description: The whip recedes in to the gauntlet, and a second gauntlet forms around the second hand. Glowing red whips made of reiatsu slide out of both gauntlets.
OK

One: Sorry Draco for misreading your bio and I'd be happy to have you as Mikazuki's lieutenant. (just please read up on her character, she's pretty cheerful most of the time and she wouldn't talk sinisterly)

Two: Crazie, just to clarify why I did it this time, it's usually when people post bios they are always of captain rank. I made an assumption and I was wrong. I've just been doing a lot of English coursework and I've got a little fed up with reading so I litterally skim read it. So I'll apologise again. Sorry.
smirk
no prob bro and thanks for ranking me lieutenant
crying
draco's personality:He is a very serious person who loves to fight he would lay his life down for captain Mikazuki's sake anytime.He often shows no face expressions and sum would think he has no soul he's a cruel person who lives every day like its an assassination contract.known in central 46 for his speed and stealth.he fled his Hometown because he killed most of the population there but he join the 13 squads to redeem himself.(who knows wats in store for the raijin dragon Draco) (-___-).He was also trained by Akajirai Dransukai his father.Akajirai trained Draco in the way of stealth and in the way of the samurai Draco was taught well and in his clan the Dransukai every time two clan members meet there are to fight to the death thus draco and his father meet face to face on one dreadful day and with no remorse draco ended the life of the person he respected more the anyone.
Well, despite your apprehension to return to the earlier pages, I recommend it. Many of the current captains' character bios are between pages one and two and it is vital you understand the characters, otherwise your portrayal will be inaccurate.

On a separate note, I am glad you're acclimating so well, silverexorcist, but be careful with your posts. If you want to include other characters, whether it be mentioning them or engaging in a dialogue, be sure you collaborate with the individual who controls them. At least until you become more familiar with the posters and their characters.
It's not that I'm entirely opposed to searching for the bios. I just think it's simpler to have them all in one place. But I can make the list for my own reference anyhow.
And as for collaborating with others, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I haven't done a role playing/fanfic quite like this before. Certainly seems more interesting.
I recommend you become fans of all the posters and turn on your IM, that way, we don't have to fill the pages of the forum with unrelated chatter. It is not uncommon for those that communicate the least with the other posters to be left out quite a bit.

Follow the link below, focusing your attention to the articles section. There you will find a detailed article listing each squads' captain and lieutenant.

link
My house's Internet is currently being uncooperative, so I'm making the list via IPhone now. If I have any questions or conserns, I'll be sure to ask once things here are resolved.
.........and they're resolved. Thank god for technical help. Tedious, but not entirely useless XD
smile
[The discovery! Soul Society, Committed Crimes?!] Part Two

'I found it!' Zurui exclaimed in excitement, just as Head Captain Sureiya arrived back from his visit to the Soul-King. The tome had one page that explicated somewhat on the reasons for the traitors' betrayal. It seemed as though the Soul Society had committed their fair share of atrocities too.

Zurui nodded to the Head Captain, and grabbed the tome. 'Hey, can we use this book, or at least copy out this one page?' the Squad Twelve Captain asked the assistant.

'We'll have to copy it out, we don't let ANY books leave this library...'

Zurui looked on impatiently as the assistant copied the page onto another slowly. 'Hurry up! We really don't have the time to wait, I'm afraid. How did your mission go, sir?' Zurui directed to the Head Captain.

'It went well enough, Captain Kurohyou. I'll explain later, okay.'

'As you wish, sir.'

Finally, the assistant completed the last of the copying and Zurui retrieved the piece of parchment carefully, making sure not to damage it in any way.

They said their farewells to the assistant and began to walk slowly back to the exit. They were almost there and Kami Sureiya stopped and nodded to Zurui. 'You better put that blindfold back on, Captain Kurohyou.' Zurui nodded back and wrapped the blindfold over his eyes once more.

Kami led him towards whatever it was they had come through to get to this dimension. Kami spoke whatever word it was to return and then they returned back to the Soul Society, through the same, bright flash of light before.

Kami led him away from the entrance to the Soul-King's dimension and took the blindfold off him. 'Thanks, sir. Now what?'

'We take this to my office, pore over it and then hold another Captains Meeting...'

They plodded swiftly back to the Head Captain's office, forgetting entirely to use Shunpo.

Once they reached his office, they sat down and read over the manuscript several times. 'I don't believe it!' The Head Captain exclaimed in disbelief.

'Its time...'

Kami used his PA system to contact the Captains. 'Can I please have all the Captains come to the Kaigikutsorogi at once, it is of the utmost importance.'

Kami and Zurui shunpoed swiftly to the Kaigikutsorogi, arriving there before any of the others arrived. When the others did finally arrive, Kami faced them all solemnly. 'Captain Kurohyou, would you please read the manuscript we found...'

Zurui nodded obediently, grabbing the manuscript from the elder man's grasp.

'2,000 SY
Shirubaraito Shinryaku: “The Five Days of Bloodshed.”
60 hours:
Preparations were in order and the armies had been mobilized. Days before, central 46 sanctioned “extreme force” in our efforts to subdue a power capable of shifting the balance. The city of Shirubāraito had mastered a most peculiar technique, one that threatened the entire spirit world. This manner of strength was unlike anything the Soul Society had on record. Leading scientific minds had attempted to probe the facets of this practice, but all efforts were deemed unsuccessful.
In the days prior to the invasion, stealth forces diligently observed Shirub out in the field, taking no notice of any suspicious activity. The Shirub were still unaware of our intentions, as was intended by senior officers.

46 Hours:

In approximately 46 hours, we would reign down upon their city, annihilating the power they keep hidden from their neighboring cities. Tacticians were instructed to formulate the best possible approach, so as to prevent the release of their technique. Much is still unknown about this mysterious power, including its release. Evidence of its power was improperly handled, the record concealed in the mind of a lowly subordinate. This foolish child was devoured by a hollow, erasing all traces of an encounter with this famed ability of the Shirub.
The foremost belief is the dominance of the Shirub slumbers beneath their calm, peaceful disposition. These practices have been a suspected rouse for centuries. In recent hours, Squad 2 captain Zusume Kumono was successful in procuring a viable Shirub warrior. This individual would be forced to summon the Waikiki Getou, a only method of transportation from the Soul Society to the wondrous city.

Journal Entry: Gozha Hatsumei, Captain of Squad 13.
Recent efforts to force the Shirub subordinate have proven unproductive. Unfortunately, the man has extraordinarily strong tenacity, making traditional method ineffective. I have concluded that coercion is likely the least viable option, therefore a plan has been devised to fool the Shirub into opening the gate upon his “escape.”

After five days of endless struggle, the nation of Shirubaraito has fallen, their city in ruins. In the final hours of the massacre, only a few stood and faced the many. King Hadraniel has fallen at the hands of Head-Captain Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. The princess stood tall, defending her city even while she stood upon rubble. She and her subordinates managed to elude our forces, mysteriously vanishing from the city. Effort to locate the enemy was futile, finding no trace of the princess or her forces. We left the city, now a smoldering pile of debris, and returned to the Soul Society. The mission was deemed a success, having eliminated the individuals capable of the technique. In the moments of our invasion, our intelligence discovered the Shirub had indeed named their ability, Jisshi taiyō. An entire brigade was decimated upon the release of this ability, which further strengthened our resolve.'

The other Captains looked on in shock...
rainy
Will get back to posting... Soon
big smile
Can all Shinigami Captains send me a private message? I want everyones' opinion on what should happen next, if y'all don't mind.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
big smile
Im having trouble trying to figure out what my characters are going to do as well.....but I'll eventually figure something out and post later
[Inside The Shell]

For what seemed like days, Kakura had been wandering the endless forests of his inner world. Usually he'd have been met by his spirit, Shiroi Tsuki by now if he'd ended up in the forest, but instead he had to try and find his own way to the clearing in the middle of the forest. What worried him, though, was the black fog that swirled around his feet, slowly rising to his midriff. The plants seemed to shrivel and blacken. He hurried along even faster, wanting to find out what was going on and, more importantly, why he couldn't wake up.

After his seemingly endless walk, he finally arrived, panting, at the delapidated castle that sat in the centre of the forest. The fog seemed even more dense here, along with an unknown feeling of dread that hung in the polluted air. He walked through the ancient threshold of the castle, making his way to the throne room. His surprise on arrival was immediately quashed with fear as he noticed a giant black wolf, lying on the floor moaning. It seemed like his other spirit, Kurai Nichiyōbi, was not in a good way. Far from it, he looked like he was in serious pain. Kakura sprinted over, again found surprised, to see Shiroi Tsuki crouching at the wolf's side, softly stroking his coarse balck fur, her silver eyes showing deep concern for her fellow spirit.

Kakura: (He sat down beside her, not daring to look either of them in the eye) What's going on, what's wrong with him?

Shiroi Tsuki: (She briskly turned her head in his direction, fury radiating in her eyes as she scournfully spat her words at him) I'll tell you what's wrong, bastard (She hit him square on the jaw, sending him flying a few metres back into a stone column) Your stupidity and recklessness has caused this to happen to Kurai Nichiyōbi. (She strode up to him, her white, ponytailed hair, swinging with everystep)

Kakura: (He frantically got to his feet, leaping behind the column) I don't know what's happened. All I remember is releasing my shikai and then nothing. (He leaps away from the column as it disintergrates into rubble causing what is left of the ceiling to crash to the floor)

Shiroi Tsuki: (She appeared infront of Kakura, punching him in the stomach, and sent him flying back next to the now silent wolf, she strode back over to them both) You are such a coward. Whenever you come here, you run away from both of us. When the going gets tough the "tough" get going. If you were any sort of master to us, you wouldn't use your shikai, unless it was absolutely necessary. Your Weak! (Her words were like venom as she continued tearing Kakura apart) Now because of your incompitence, one of us has been hurt. She grabbed Kakura's hair, pulling him to look at the Wolf's belly) LOOK!

Kakura's eyes widened. He saw two puncture wounds in the wolfs chest and what appeared to be a symbol made from a blueish chain running from the gap between the two and down the wolfs belly. He could hear the wolf's flesh searing from contact with them.

Kakura: (He shook his head, not believing what was happening, as he watched more black fog, pour off the hepless creature) I...didn't do anything. (He looked up at Shiroi who at this point, threw his head to the floor) I tried my best against...

Shiroi Tsuki: (Her voice half sounded like a growl as she spoke) Shut up, Rukon Trash! You tired to play the hero and not oly did you get hurt, you let this happen.

Kakura: (His indignation rose, he spewed out words, hatefully at the memories that insult brought up) Don't you dare call me that! I thought I was doing the right thing, just as I did back then...

Shiroi Tsuki: (Her eyes wewre like lances, piercing into his very soul) Aosu was right you know. She is superior to you and will always be superior to you. She was always better than you. But then again a cowardly weakling like you wouldn't even stand a hope of beating her now. That's your problem. You hide behind us, hoping we would both keep you safe, make you stronger.

Kakura: (For once in his life, his bravado, his wit, his pride, all failed him) I ...I...never did...

Shiroi Tsuki: (She turned her back on him) Well until such a time as me or Kurai Nichiyōbi deem fit, you will not be able to release us. You will fight on your own. You die, you die. You live, you live. For once in your miserable life, you will be on your own.

Kakura woke, sitting up rapidly, panting heavily. Mikazuki, who had been waiting at his bed side religiously for the days he'd been unconcious, fell off her chair with shock. She leapt up quickly, slapping Kakura across the face.

Mikazuki: (Tears were welling up in her eyes) Don't you dare do that to me again you bastard.

Kakura: (While he rubbed his face, he chuckled a little, his bravado some what restored) Well it seems everyone is calling me a bastard today. Look, sis, I'm sorry. Come here. (He embraced her tightly)

Yua who was hovering in the background at the time, ran over upon hearing the commotion. She then slapped Kakura in the face.

Yua: Do you know how worried I was? You've made us all sick with worry, you blundering oaf.

Kakura: (He let go of Mikazuki) And your meant to be healing me, but instead you slap me round the face. Hello, get your priorities straight.

Yua: (She smiled briefly) Well at least your humor hasn't deserted you. You may as well know what's happened in your absence.

She told him all that happened, including the revelation that was shared during the Captains Meeting

Kakura: (He listened in silence, not showing an immediate responce, his voice however showed more anger than anything else) They blame us for their peoples death when they could do the same thing to us in an instant. When I find her, I will kill her. No one should be able to kill that many on a whim. (He calmed down) I really hope they don't know that kido, for our sakes.
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
As the two captains and their lieutenants sipped on tea in the Ezretha estate, Nagasi stared at everyone with disdain, granting a seething leer from Isumi and a brush off from Ezretha, as he cleared his throat to speak.

Ezretha: After going over some charts from the Research Division and doing some math, comparing the energy emitted to humans dead concludes that their are two Shirubs. There is another reitasu, according the the readings, very weak.

Isumi: Hikaru...

Ezretha: That's my guess, yes.

Nagasi: Four vs. Two? Sounds like a cake walk...

Isumi: Sounds like a cake walk; these guys are tough. Not tough enough though. She brings up her right arm, bronze and smooth and flexes it, popping out taught and bulging muscle.

Ezretha: Ms. Kija, now is not the time.

Isumi glares at him, and slowly lowers her arm, not breaking eye contact.

Isumi: Then what's the plan?

Ezrehta stands and dons his haori and lovingly takes up his zanpakuto, resting on the wall. He unsheaths an inch of the blade and marvels at its silver glow, almost in a trance-like state until he snaps it back shut.

Ezretha: We go, we fight, we grab Hikaru, win or lose, and make our way home post haste. Not much else we can do, lest we leave her to their diabolical hands.

Isumi jumps up from her seat, straping on her white gauntlets, wrigling her fingers and curling them into a fist.

Isumi: I like this plan. Hikaru was an excellent soldier and saved my ass against those Espada. I'll repay here tonight, and save hers.

Ezretha: So you do have morals. [He smiles a bit]

Isumi: Shut it, Rapunzel. [She eyes Teiko and his lieutenant with a raise eyebrow] You guys need an invitation?

Ezretha: That's no way to talk to superiors, Ms. Kija.

Isumi: Then why do you let me do it to you?

Ezretha: Cause...[he looks around the room, flustered] If I were to anger you more, you'd shirk your duties. Can't have that.

Isumi: Mm-hm...

Teiko: Ezretha, I'm glad I chose you for this. Wouldn't want it any other way. [He looks up at him as he stands, Nagasi following]

Ezretha: Neither would I. So let's-

Isumi: STEP ON IT, BIRD BONES! WE GOT FISH TO FRY! She laughs with glee as she runs down the stairs, out the door, and towards the portal.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
The two Shirub focus all attention on the street, watching humans drop like flies, counting as if it were a game, smiling all the while. The being wrapped in black cloth groans a bit, trying to move its hand. Nejera turns to face it, her tangarine locks of hair dangiling in her eyes.

Nejera: Pipe down!

Gilgamesh: You missed one...[he said, never taking his eyes of the falling bodies]

Nejera then brings an elbow into the being's ribs, and a resonance of a crack rang out.

Nejera: Don't ever distract me.

The arrival of the reitasu was immediatly sensed, causing the two to stand and face its direction.

Gilgamesh: It seems we have company, Nejera.

Nejera: OOh! YAAAAY! [she jumps with glee]

Then, appearing on the next building over, the four Shinigami stood, all with anger and hate, besides Ezretha, who looked with shock at Hikaru writhing body.

Gilgamesh: They sent a kid...How rude. And if it weren't for the red hair, I'd mistake you for a cancer patient.

Teiko: Don't doubt me, bastard. I may be a child, but I'm as fast as lightning, and I strike 10 times harder.

Ezretha: That was rather rude. I don't look that sickly, do I?

Isumi: You look like you'll keel over any second, but insulting you's my job. We want her, hand her over.

Gilgamesh: Of course, we'll send her back in a body bag.

Isumi: Don't you dare touch her! I'll cut you into enough pieces to feed an entire country if I find one hair out of place.

Nejera: Can I fight these to, Gilgamesh? They seem like fun.

Ezretha flinches a bit, and his hand wavers around the hilt of his blade.

Gilgamesh: Fine. We'll compare the wounds after this, ok?

Nejera: I'm soooo gonna beat you!

Isumi launches herself into the air, cocking back a hand for a brilliant Kija Haymaker, Ezretha watching with a grin. Teiko squares himself up with his opponent, drawing his blade, static sparking has he does so.

Isumi: It's RUMBLE TIME!!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Thought I should mention, I feel Hsien-Shao should get the chance to really work with the other captains, whether it be combat or dialogue. If anyone wants to oblige, please speak up. ^^
I'll work with you.....You have a choice of two Captains to work with or Kido Commander
Silverexorcist, it's refreshing to see you take such an interest in collaboration. However, as I mentioned before, if you want to collaborate you can simply become a fan of the other posters and discuss that privately through IM or E-mail. You don't need to ask permission or announce it on the forum itself. Zord and I will be planning more stuff and you can easily cooperate with the others or initiate responses yourself. I know K0V, BP, Silerain, Link, Arcane, and, of course, Ace would be more than willing to participate in both dialogues and cooperative battles.
Captain Kai Shuichi and Luna Shikishima were out underneath the high sun, sitting on a conveniently placed bench surrounded by trees and bushes, far from the sight of others. Luna was speaking half to herself rapidly, looking up at the trees contentedly as if having fun with whatever she was saying. Beside her, Kai was staring at nothing, bobbing his head slightly with the blasting music from the headphones on his ears. His eyes darted toward Luna every now and then as if to see if she was still talking.

Luna: …make much sense, if you ask me. (She continues on as she plays with her bangs absently) If we’re training our squads to fight as a single unit, why are all the squads so divided from one another? We don’t get along like we really should. Rivalries pop up all over the place and even brawls!

She would have continued, but just then she spots a figure with a strange alteration of the captain’s uniform strolling past through the trees, moving slowly and calmly as if he were absorbing his surroundings at his leisure, hands folded into the other’s sleeves in a tradition form.

Luna: Captain Wong-Ling! (The eighth squad captain looks toward them) Good afternoon. What are you doing so close to our barracks?

Hsien-Shao: (He strides through the brush of trees easily, smiling brightly) Getting my bearings of Soul Society, among other things. So many hundreds of years I’ve been in this world, and I’ve seen it change quite a bit. I’m afraid I get confused with where I am every now and then.

Luna: You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself. I don’t believe we’ve ever properly introduced ourselves since you were appointed. I am Luna Shikishima, captain of the 6th squad.

She glances at Kai, but he hadn’t even noticed Hsien-Shao’s arrival, still listening to his music. Luna tapped his shoulder to attract his attention he raised one silver eyebrow at her in curiosity. She just nodded her head toward Hsien-Shao. He glanced up and blinked in surprise.

Kai: Hello, 8th squad captain. I didn’t see you there.

Hsien-Shao: (He chuckles in amusement) It’s quite alright. You seemed quite absorbed.

Luna: He’s Kai Shuichi, captain of the 5th squad. (She adds this impatiently, since Kai didn’t hear her making her own introduction)

Hsien-Shao: (rests his chin between his forefinger and thumb as he eyes Kai’s headphones wondrously) Pardon my abruptness, but just what on earth are those contraptions? Spirit tools?

Kai: They’re headphones. I’m listening to music I got in the human world. You’ve never heard of them?

Hsien-Shao: I’m afraid not. They’re after my time. Much after, I’d think.

Kai: Hmm…Want to try them on? Dubstep is an interesting sort of music the living has made with computers.

Hsien-Shao: (He shakes his head back and forth with a smile) No thanks, I’ll pass. I’ll stick to instruments played by hand.

Kai: (He shrugs indifferently, putting the headphones he was offering to Hsien-Shao back on his head)

Hsien-Shao: (turns toward Luna) On another note, I do have some good news for you, though may have heard already. Captain Kurotsuki—ah, the male one, that is—has regained consciousness.

Luna: (She smiles, elated) Is he really alright?

Hsien-Shao: I passed by the 4th squad barracks earlier during my stroll and he seemed quite…lively. He'll be up and in action before very long.

Luna: That’s good to hear. It will be a lot easier on his vice captain once he can help take the load off of the work.
big smile
I really like your post......Go Dubstep!!
Nice post Silverexorcist
Kai: (looking up at Hsien-Shao) So Captain, How are you adjusting to the squad?

Hsien-Shao: Fairy well. Thanks for asking

Luna: Can I ask you something?

Hsien-Shao: Go ahead

Luna: What do you think of joint squad training?

Hsien-Shao: Sounds like a good idea

Luna: Really! I might bring it up at the next Captain's Meeting

Kai: Dont get your hopes up. You might have a better chance of getting Raiujin to stop hitting on you (chuckles)

Luna: (punches Kai off the bench) Unenthusiastic bastard

Hsien-Shao: (chuckles)

Kai: What was that for!!!!

Luna: The comment of Raiujin

Kai: Speak of the Devil

Raiujin: (sits next to Luna) Hey sweetheart. Why not come to my barracks?

Luna: (punches him) Not ever!

Hsien-Shao: Who is he?

Raiujin: Raiujin Hanakomachi the Kido Corp Commander. You?

Hsien-Shao: Newly appointed Captain of Squad 8, Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling

Kai: What the hell are you doing here Raiujin? (wiping blood from his nose)

Raiujin: I was on my way to the academy to scope out a future lieutenant for me. If you must know

Hsien-Shao: Are you three always like this?

Luna: Yeah pretty much. We've all been friends since we were kids

Kai: We were going to the Tea House. Want to join us Captain Wong-Ling

Hsien-Shao: Sure, why not

Luna: Dont hit on any of the females at the academy, Raiujin

Raiujin: No promises (shunpos away)

Kai, Luna, and Hsien-Shao head toward the Tea House to enjoy themselves and to get to know each other better
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
hey everyone it's wolfmaster3000 here after a long break from the Bleach scene rather fanpop in general I was wondering if you guys would let me Join this RP.
You'd have to be a lieutenant because there aren't any positions available aside from that.
Within the squad eight barracks, the sun was already beginning to descend slowly in the sky. By a calm pond, there was not a sound from any animals or even the wind. Only the babble of a nearby brook coming into the pond through a collection of rocks, stirring the lily pads ever so slightly.
Sitting on a lone stone in the middle of the pond was Captain Wong-Ling, legs folded and eyes shut as he remained motionless in a meditative state, his breathe so slight that it was almost nonexistent.
Just then, there was a movement within the bushes by the bank, and Hsien-Shao’s eyes opened fractionally, sharp brown eyes flicking in the direction of the movement fiercely. At the same time, the 8th squad 3rd seat, Kaguya Kagamine, stumbled through the bushes, hands raised up.

“Sir, I found Captain Honoko within the garden and brought her here at her own request.” The seated officer explained as she brushed some stray leaves from her attire. “Are we interrupting you?”

“Not particularly.” Hsien-Shao replied as he stood gracefully on the single stone, watching as Yua Honoko came through the bushes as well, following right behind the 3rd seat. She was talking a deep breath, as if to inhale as much of the aroma hanging in the air as she could in order to find its origin. “Thank you for guiding her here, Kaguya. You may go.”

“Yes sir.” Kaguya bowed first to her captain, then to Yua before turning and disappearing into the trees. Yua smiled sheepishly as Hsien-Shao hopped swiftly from lily pad to lily pad until he landed on the bank and bowed politely.

“Good evening Ms. Honoka.” He greeted.

“Hello, Captain Wong-Ling. You’ve certainly adapted to your position quite well.” She noted as the sound of Kaguya’s retreat faded away. “The entire barracks appear different to me. Is the garden new?”

“Most of it is new, actually. I had it added to suit my tastes. Did you find the maze challenging?” Hsien-Shao’s lips twitched as he mentioned this. Yua ignored it.

“It was certainly disorienting. I would probably have gone mad, if not for your 3rd seat finding me. Why have such an attraction anyways?”

“People nowadays are always rushing and have their minds focused on what to do next, what is coming up, and so on. Sometimes you need to, as they say, ‘stop and smell the flowers’, and enjoy what’s around them in the present. Otherwise your life will pass right by you.”

“In other words, the garden maze is a pun?” Yua shook her head in exasperation and he chuckled.

“Yes, it’s a pun.” He conceded. “Can you blame me for having a sense of humor?”

Hsien-Shao sat on the grass and folded his hands in his lap as he rested his chin on one hand nonchalantly.

“So, Ms. Honoko, what can I do for you this evening?”

“I always used to have tea with Captain Kurotsuki and Neshura, but as you know, Neshura is no longer with us. Perhaps I’m just trying to fill a void, but would you perhaps like to share some tea with me?”

Hsien-Shao’s smiled faltered for a fraction of a second as Yua set the tea pot on the grass as she sat as well and held a tea cup for him to take.

“I’ve actually gone to the Tea House already with Captains Shuichi and Shikishima…” He mumbled hesitantly, unsure of whether it would be rude to refuse her. Yua cocked her head curiously.

“Sorry? I didn’t catch what you said?” She blinked her wondrous cyan blue eyes at him and he sighed, giving up.

“I’d be delighted.” He said as he took a cup in his hand. Yua poured him some and herself, and he watched the steam flowing from the dark liquid with a slightly preoccupied expression. Yua watched him with a small amount of fascination.

“Captain Wong-Ling?”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve been meaning to ask—your lieutenant is still in the world of the living where Hikaru is, yes?”

“This is true.”

“And if I recall, you recruited him to be your vice-captain straight away after his graduation from Shino Academy.”

“This is also true.”

“Are you not worried about him? I don’t mean to question your judgment in appointing him to be your lieutenant. But the Shirubaraito are not simple opponents. I’m merely concerned…”
Hsien-Shao smiled warmly at her. “I appreciate that, Ms. Honoko. Truly. But you needn’t worry about Fai. I chose him as my lieutenant for a number of reasons, despite his age. He may not be the most powerful, but his strength lies elsewhere. As there are now two captains and two of his fellow lieutenants acting as the vanguard, he is in the least amount of danger.”

“Does he have some special ability you are confident in?” Yua asked, fascinated. Hsien-Shao shrugged as he took a small sip from his tea, wincing as he set it down. He was still full from his earlier trip to the Tea House.

“‘Confidence’ and ‘faith’ are quite different when you think about it. I would be confident if I had seen his hidden strength personally and he knew about it himself. I have faith, however, in what I have yet to see proof of and what he is unaware of.”

“Quite sentimental, Captain.”

“I prefer to call it gambling.” Hsien-Shao chuckled lightly. Yua turned her attention to the pond as she thought to herself quietly.

Faith, eh?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-
I had already started writing in paragraph format since it's what I'm used to, and didn't feel like rewriting it. >.< Should be fine, though.
smile
You're an awesome writer, Its fine! Thanks for giving me inspiration:)
laugh
Thanks and no problem.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Gilgamesh: So, I'm fighting you, huh?

Teiko pointed his sword at Gilgamesh, acting as nonchalantly as his opponent.

Teiko: You'd better get serious. Here I come.

[Play Music]

Teiko came in at a blurring speed, kicking off the fight with several quick slices. Gilgamesh matched his speed, able to effectively evade each one before looking to Nejera, who had also begun her own fight.

Gilgamesh: Oi, Nejera! Don't die!

Nejera, quickly blocking a powerful punch from Kija, glared back at Gilgamesh.

Nejera: Bite me! You'll lose before I do!

Teiko: Hey!

The young Captain lunged forward, his katana barely missing Gilgamesh. The Shirub grinned cockily as he threw a sharp right jab into Teiko's face. A sharp crack resounded through the battlefield as blood poured from his right nostril. His vision blurred through the tears that were welling in his eyes after being struck in the nose so hard.

Teiko: Dammit! Why are there tears? And how did he do so well without his Zanpakuto?!

Gilgamesh took a quick step forward, firing several kicks toward Teiko's chest. The Shinigami twisted to evade them, taking only one shot to the shoulder before strafing to get a clear view of the black cloaked figure of Hikaru behind the battle and attempting to dash in and take her. A hand closed around his ankle, and Gilgamesh jumped into the air, bringing a frustrated Teiko with him.

Gilgamesh: This is why you don't bring kids to a fight.

Twisting fully around in the air, Gilgamesh whipped Teiko back down onto the roof. The construct caved in some, allowing Teiko to crash through several floors. The Shirub then landed at the edge of the hole Teiko had created.

Gilgamesh: Honestly, I feel really bad about myself. I can't just beat up an innocent kid like this.

Teiko erupted through roof behind Gilgamesh.

Teiko: Screw you! Don't underestimate me!

Gilgamesh fluidly evaded two more slashes from the enraged Captain before turning to actually face him.

Gilgamesh: You aren't gonna go and try to get your friend, then?

Teiko: I'll do that after I beat you senseless.

Gilgamesh chuckled softly.

Gilgamesh: You're gonna regret it... But whatever you say, chief.

The Shirub's hand closed around his sword.

Things weren't going well for Kija, on the other hand. Nejera was parrying each strike from the lieutenant as though it were nothing.

Nejera: Get serious. And what's your brave captain doing over there? Go and switch with him.

Kija: I'm more than a match for you. Don't even try to undermine me.

True to her word, Kija's assault picked up. Nejera's grin merely widened as she parried a flurry of stabbing attacks.

Nejera: I don't want to fight you! Get your captain! Otherwise I'll kill you.

Kija: Like hell you will.

Nejera suddenly frowned and flashed above Kija, coming down with a vicious slash that tore open her shoulder. Kija stepped back, allowing Nejera to land. The Shirub dashed toward her target, throwing a lunge toward Kija's face.

Kija: Shit!

Raising her sword up, Kija managed to save herself. But Nejera spun about on her heel once, cutting the lieutenant's stomach and allowing the blood to splash on the rooftop. Kija could do nothing but continually back up, taking a shocking amount of wounds from the suddenly serious Nejera.

Nejera: Now... Switch with your captain.

Kija: No.

Nejera: God dammit... Do you want to die?!

Leaping back, Nejera's dark purple reiatsu formed around her feet. She dashed toward Kija at such a speed that she was nearly unrecognizable, her blade aimed directly for Kija's chest.

[End]
[Play Music]

Teiko smiled as Gilgamesh ripped the blade from his hand, a chain extending from the end and into his sleeve. Teiko disappeared, dragging the chain with him, looping it around Gilgamesh. The Shirub's eyes widened as the chain brought him back and into the ledge of the roof, his back cracking with the force.

"What the Hell?" he said through gritted teeth. Th chain wrapped harder around his body. Gilgamesh suddenly felt a strange sensation. He noticed the prongs on each link of the chain, little blades. He swore, and then disappeared. Teiko stood back, bewildered.

"Where did he...?" he asked himself. He felt a sudden gust of air from behind him, raising the chain to stop the strike right before it landed on his shoulder. The chain groaned and then snapped, sending small blades in all directions. Teiko winced as he felt several enter his flesh. Gilgamesh stood back, his eyes scanning Teiko.

"You still have to prove me wrong. Show me your power." he said, putting one hand on his hip. "I'm still not serious yet. I'll only get serious if we're fighting on equal ground."

Teiko smiled a bit underneath his pained face. "So you've noticed." Gilgamesh sighed.

"It's hard not to. I can gauge your spiritual pressure very easily, so it's not hard to tell that you're holding very far back."

"Then how about I bring it up a notch?" Teiko suggested calmly, the pain subsiding. He swung the broken edge of the chain wildly around himself, his Spiritual Pressure rising with each rotation. Kin Rakurai firmly gripped in his hand, he shunpo'd without warning, suddenly with his blade to Gilgamesh's back. Gilgamesh laughed, and as the phantasm in front of Teiko dissipated, Gilgamesh raised his now donned blade to Teiko's back.

"Go die in a hole, kid. You were never a match for me, even if you are a captain." he said, his voice becoming monotone, and his eyes leveling with the back of Teiko's head. Teiko felt the piercing gaze of Gilgamesh in the back of his mind, the searing eyes tearing into him. Teiko began to wonder what Hikaru was even doing. Was she immobile? he shot one quick glance to his side, where she stood motionless. He could only see her mouth, which quivered faintly in the early morning light. Teiko decided what was best.

"Time for you to get just as serious as me." Teiko stated flatly, turning slowly to face his opponent. "It is customary to know the name of one opponent before they are slaughtered by the asker. May I know yours?"

Gilgamesh snorted, lowering his blade. "Gilgamesh. And, by the way..." Gilgamesh smirked, his face growing wider as he appeared behind Teiko, whipping his blade across the small of the young captains back. The blood splattered to the side as Teiko pivoted on his foot to swipe at Gilgamesh.

"Bastard!" he shouted at the man.

"...don't be so cocky." he finished late. Gilgamesh frowned, thinking for a moment. He finally spoke up, his voice becoming serious. "How about you? What's your name?"

Teiko leveled his eyes with Gilgamesh's. "Teiko Seishin." he said flatly before appearing high above Gilgamesh.

"Split the Sky, Kin Rakurai!" he shouted, the clouds appearing out of nowhere. The air pressure suddenly dropped, the air smelling of ozone. The bolt hit the blade, showering the area with sparks. Gilgamesh shielded his eyes as Teiko took his shikai blade from the bolt, the blade now a thick golden color, the back slightly tinted black. The blade was somehow sparking all over, the golden bolts of electricity whipping in and out of sight, as was their nature.

"Lets get the real thing started, Gilgamesh." Teiko said, carefully watching the man before him. Gilgamesh stared at Teiko surprised by the Shikai's jump in power.

"Gladly!" Gilgamesh shrieked. He shunpo'd in and out of view, coming closer with each step. Teiko braced himself for the full force of his attack, and was sent flying, knocked into several buildings, traveling cleanly through them all. Teiko climbed out of the rubble, glancing back at his lieutenant, hoping her Spiritual pressure was well hidden. He needed her to stay put for the time being, because of Hikaru. He needed Netsui to watch for an opening to take Hikaru.

Gilgamesh suddenly appeared, punching him hard in the gut. "Where are you looking?!" he shouted, driving his hand deep into the stomach. Teiko spit blood out of his moist mouth, glaring at Gilgamesh.

"None of your fucking business!" he snapped, slicing Gilgamesh's thigh. The man winced and retreated a step or two, limping slightly.

"Such a dirty mouth." Gilgamesh stated brazenly. "I'll make sure you never talk to me like that again!" he shouted, raising his blade and coming down hard on Teiko's torso, slicing cleanly through his shoulder and down to his abdomen. Teiko stumbled, and fell back, the wound stretching from shouter to waist. As he writhed in pain, the blood pooled around him, the thick red reminding him of Aosu. Gilgamesh approached, smiling as he raised his blade.

"Die." He brought his blade down with a mighty swing, the blade getting closer and closer... until Teiko stopped it with his right hand, a loud crack filling the air. His forearm had broken.

Teiko flinched as he felt the bone move, but still held the blade firmly in hand.

"Don't you dare underestimate me, you bastard. I can kill you in a single swipe."

Gilgamesh raised a brow. "Oh?"

Teiko smiled, clearly the man had guessed, but was only humoring him. "I helped your leader obtain the Hogyoku, but I had been misled. I was a fool, and Paid the price for it. Now..."

Teiko broke away, releasing the blade from his grip and grabbing Kin Rakurai. His right hand tightened around the handle as he spoke the next words.

"My Kudokai can evolve. It has multiple forms. I would not have realized that, if not for her. I can achieve greater power because of her. I will kill her!" Teiko shouted.