Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1537

over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
Isishio breezes through the door, almost bumping shoulders with Captain Kai. He spies a table at the corner of the tea house, away from the other captains, especially Head-Captain Kami. The bright-eyed waitress of the establishment scuttles over with a grin.
"Ezreth-I mean Captain Isishio! It's so good to see you again! I'd like to thank you for that new tea brew you sent. The customers have been enjoying it so much!" She smiled wide and warm, but Ezretha couldn't help but be embarrased.
"It was nothing, really. I could send you in another batch if you'd like." He mused, spinning his braid in a small circle.
"Oh, thank you, sir. I'll get you your usual right away." She went to leave but the call of Ezretha's voice paused her movement.
"Please, call me Ezretha. And thank you, miss."
And he was left alone again, entertaining himself with his braid and wrapped it over his shoulders like a scarf. He lied against the wall and closed his eyes, trying to take all that has occured. The thought of Teiko dying sickened Ezretha, but it gave him time to be thankful for all he had. Like tea, his position, his squad members, and his ever-loyal Zanpakuto. He stayed in the corner, hoping to avoid notice from the other captains.
over a year ago onix11 said…
An arrancar is seen running through the hallways of an unusal part of hueco mundo. Paintings and sculptures are sccen throughout the hallways. Every painting though had one key trait. The primary color used was red.

Arrancar: "Only two days of being sent for and he practically owns this small area." The arrancar finally arrived to a room. It was pitch black inside as he walked in.

???: "What is the reason for your intrusion?" The arrancar was startled for some reason by the sensation of a cold chill. "Come on, spit it out. I don't have all day."

Arrancar: He bows and give him the news. "Well sir, this information is about your position. As it goes, another espada of higher rank must recognize you as one before you..." Before his sentence could be finished, a red spear pierces the arrancars chest and pulls him in. He looks up to see the few things he could see in the darkness. The eyes and the hair of his attacker."

Meravani: He gives a cold stare. "If i did not believe i was to join their ranks, i would not be here in the first place. I wait here until they send me a messanger who will tell me when my time to figth has come." He shuts his eyes. "Making this spear has left me drained. I guess you will have to do." It zooms out of the room as you hear a loud scream from inside. It goes back in to show the arrrancar dead on the ground. "Someone hasn't been getting enough iron in their diet. My moment of triumph will soon be at hand. The moment where Meravani Delgato makes the soul reapers lands run red."
last edited over a year ago
oh, crap. I relized that my character bio is not on here. I'm reposting it.
Name: Ezretha Isishio
Race: Caucasian-Japanese
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 187 lbs.
Eyes: Dark Crimson
Hair: Ankle length bright red braided from shoulder to ankle and held together with a metal ring, rather messy
Position: Captain of Squad 11.
Personality: A gentleman at heart with a chivilrous manner and critique. Most people think he's nice to women just to get with them, but he was just raised better than most. Being raised by a trusted friend of his parents in the Rukon, since they were killed, the cause still unknown, kindness and bravery were his rules of thumb. Not only is he talented in combat, he is more talented artisticly. Creating things, from music to his most beloved home-made tea, was always his strong suit. In battle, he remains brave to keep morale up and never backs down. Full hearty and classy to boot! :)

Zanpakuto name: Ketsueki rotasu (blood lotus)
Pre-release: A traditional katana, a golden hilt with writhing vine pieces within it. A bright red cloth covers the handle.
Release command: One Death, become a thousand, Ketsueki Rotasu!
Post-release: The cloth surrounding the handle is white, the red has now become the color on the blade. the backside of the blade is now jagged, in use for parrying and blade breaking. The hilt has turned silver and resembles a lotus flower.
Bankai Name: Rotasuransu (lotus lance)
Description A large, 360 bladed cone on a stick basiclly. The lotus is now backwards, facing the weilder. Since it is covered in several blades all the way around, it can be as good of a slicing weapon as it is a piercing one.
Shikai Abilities:
Motomeru Bainzu (Seeking Vines): The Jagged side of the blade can extend to almost impossible length and move in flowing patterns.
Bainzu o Uchikudaku (Shatter Vines): Anything broken within the breaker part of the blade shatters into lotus petals.
Rotasu Jomyaku (Lotus Vein):The blade can absorb blood and then send it as a slash wave.
Bankai Abilities:
Difendabainzu (Defender Vines): Can create a vine sheild.
Piasu no chi (Piercing Blood): Blood can be funneled into pin point spirit charged energy blast.
Burossamu o Tabete (Devouring Blossom): Can seperate into giant blade lotus and close in around enemy.
oh, crap. I relized that my character bio is not on here. I'm reposting it.
Name: Ezretha Isishio
over a year ago Silverain said…
I'm still a little busy, but I'll will try to post sometime today:)
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
As Kakura sat there swilling his sake bottle, listening to the faint sounds of the sloshing liquid, he lanced up at Head-Captain Sureiya. The Head-Captain slowly sipped his drink, staring out the window, watching the sunset. Kakura took another swig from his bottle feeling the firey liquid flow down his throat. He looked up again as Head-Captain Sureiya ased him a question.

Head-Captain Sureiya: I know you probaly don't want to answer this, but what caused the grudge between you and Captain Aosu?

Kakura: (He stared at the bottle in his hand before answering) Its not something either me or Aosu for that matter would talk about to anyone but each other, if we ever went five minutes without insulting each other. (He laughed to himself briefly) Besides its not something I want to think about at the moment, sir. I'd much rather just think about what I could have done to keep Teiko safe. (He went quiet)

Head-Captain Sureiya: I know you blame yourself for Teiko but shouldn't dwell on it. You did what you could, no one could ask more from you...

Kakura interupted by slamming his cleched fist down on the table.

Kakura: (He spoke angrily, his voice full of emotion which caused most nearby patrons to turn in their direction) I could have done more. I took the arrancar too lightly, I didn't fight at full strength, I didn't release my zanpakuto,...(He pasued placing his hand over his face trying to calm himself down) But look how it ended up (He rasied his injured left arm) I got this and Teiko is lying in a hopital bed on the verge of death.

He topped knowing that he may have gone to far. The Head-Captain however just lay back on the chair and tok another sip of sake.

Head-Captain: You were always one to blame yourself before others. You could have easily blamed Captain Aosu for not stepping in and helping. You could have blamed me for doing the same thing.

Kakura: (He responded in a quieter voice) But why should I blame others for my own mistakes. I never did before, why should I start now. Pinning the blame won't help Teiko, only his own force of will and Yua's skill cn help him now.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He nodded) All we can do now is hope he'll pull through.

Kakura: (He raised his bottle) To Teiko's health.

Head-Captain Sureiya: To Teiko (He gently tapped the side of the bottle with his cup)
"To Teiko." Isishio droned as he was given his glass of tea. He sipped from it and placed it on his table. Both the Head-Captain and Captain Kakura looked to the corner and recognized the long, braided, dark-crimson hair.
"Captain Isishio? When did you get in? I thought you were out on your mission? You were supposed to report in..." said the Head-Captain. Isishio wasn't irresponsible, he just hadn't had time with everything that's happened.
"Well, I guess I'll report in now, sir. The mission went well; I evened out the population in the areas I was to investigate. Although, I had only heard about this when I came back. No one sent news to me." Isishio had a degenerate loom in his eyes. He still felt like the others didn't respect him. The first time he'd let other people get to him had to happen now.
"I'm sorry, Ezretha. We would've sent news, but reconsturction and re-organization has had our hands tied for some time." Head-Captain Sureiya waved his hand for Isishio to join them, and he did so.
"I understand, Head-Captain. And if I may, until this business here has been dealt with, I hope to not be sent on foriegn missions. I believe my services could be better here...sir." Isishio drew his eyes away from the Head-Captain and examined his glass and drained its contents.
"Well, of course you're staying. We're on high alert, we need the Captain of our Swordsmanship Division. You know him?" Head-Captain smiled a little, a minute grin.
"Yeah, I've heard of him." Isishio filled his cup with sake and clicked his together with Kakura and the Head Captain.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
[Grief Obsessed]

(The crisp night air seeps between the panels shading the interior of the squad barracks, settling beneath the various cots supporting the wounded. In a private room lies the injured body of Captain Seishin, wrapped snug with bandages. The room is dark and calm, with the exception of the faint ticking of a mysterious mechanical device. Teiko is not asleep, like the many that surround him. He stares at the ceiling, entangled by his very thoughts, unaware of the guest soon to arrive.)

???: You certainly endured serious injuries, but luckily you were victorious. Some might say the grief was not worth it. However, you and I both know a little about the greater good. Bravery comes with a cost, you acknowledge that.

Captain Seishin: (his eyes slowly drift to the doorway, spotting the figure he has grown to care for. His voice is faint, the words barely escaping his lips) Hah…(releasing a coy smile in an effort to hide his discomfort) yeah, I did a good thing, I guess. I appreciate your support.

???: What support are you referring to?

Captain Seishin: (he adjusts his body, gritting his teeth to fight off the pain) Don’t think your earlier assault went unnoticed. I knew what it meant. You weren’t trying to harm him, you were sending me a message.

???: Very astute, Captain Seishin. I expected nothing less.

Captain Seishin: You have confidence in me after all…(his expressions are subdued as he attempts to speak).

???: Don’t push yourself too hard, Captain Seishin. You have proven to be quite an asset and your actions have only strengthened my beliefs.

Captain Seishin: You flatter me…(his speech trails off slightly). Wait…what do you mean?

???: From the moment I meant you, I knew you were different. I suspected, rather. It wasn’t until later that I realized just how different. How noble you were and the changes it would bring. You are a soul of change, Captain Seishin. Despite my earlier feelings, I recognized your ability to shape the future of the soul society. It is remarkable. You have great potential indeed. Then again…(smiling) you have already displayed something quite fantastic.

Captain Seishin: …coming from you…that means a lot. If only others were here to witness this (the figure steps toward his bed, the moonlight illuminating her face).

Captain Aosu: Well, let’s not get too carried away. It is only important for you to hear this, Captain Seishin. I expect for us to resume our unique arrangement once you’ve recovered.

Captain Seishin: That may take a while…

Captain Aosu: Oh, well, take your time. No rush. I want you to be in the best condition possible. Now, you should rest (she brushes her hand across his forehead).

Captain Seishin: Thank you…(his eyes close and he begins to rest).

Captain Aosu: (she glances down at him, smiling softly) life has big plans for you, Teiko.
-----------------

Just a note: Link asked to me request that others wait until he posts a response to my post. So, refrain from scenes including Captain Seishin until after he replies, which will likely be tomorrow.
all right then! great work as usual.
If you want input on your Espada design, why not post it on the appropriate forum? It is good, but this might not be the most productive location to request input. In the effort to keep everyone on topic and remain loyal to this forums initial purpose, post it on the "Make your own arrancar" or "Make your own zanpakuto." People will be more than interested to comment.
Yeah, good idea, crazie. I'll get on that.
Ace, I recommend you change your captain's zanpakuto. You directly stole the design from the Bleach character, Sosuke Aizen. This forum is intended to support the creative process. Ergo, your characters zanpakuto needs to be unique, not a rip-off. Oh, and don't try and say you didn't notice because there is no way you could recreate the exact same zanpakuto with the same name, release, and attack.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Exactly. I looked, compared, and i agree completely. Both Crazie and i have talked, and we think that if it is not changed, you should not be allowed to participate. This forum, like Crazie said, is meant to help with the creative process, not to mention it has to b fun for EVERYBODY. This is just unfair and uncool, if i am to say it.

And seriously? "Oh, I didn't notice..."? Come on... You neeeed to go change it, man.
big smile
{Mysterious healer}

Teiko awoke, feeling much better than before. He sat up with relative ease, working his way around the thick mass of bandages on his body. But when he sat up, he never cried out, and he never felt any pain. As he unwrapped the bandages around him, he began to think that it was Yua working tirelessly to heal him. He smiled at the thought. But when he let the bandages fall to the floor, he put his arm to his face to stifle a gasp.

The wound on his chest was gone. There was only a scar, and even that was okay with him. He unwrapped all of the other bandages, and it was the same way every time. Just a scar. He even felt his chest for the broken rib and punctured lung, but it was like it had never been there.

He swiveled his head as Yua walked in, with more bandages in her hands. She took one look at him, and her mouth dropped, as did the bandages.

She rushed over to him, laying him down silently, and began to check him over. The pal green light flashed, and was dragged over the surface of his skin. She stopped, her mumbling mad it clear that she was baffled. Teiko propped himself up on one elbow, feeling normal again.

"What happened?" Teiko asked her. "How is it that this...?"

Yua shook her head. Her eyes bored into him, Teiko began to lay himself down slowly as Yua spoke. "I have no idea. Bit it is still best if you just rest for now. You can return to your barracks in the morning."

Yua turned and briskly walked out of the room. Before she returned to her quarters, she turned back, and smiled.
_________________________________________­___­___­__

Teiko was being dressed. He was finding it very easy to put everything on, so he was able to be ready in a very short amount of time. Yua appeared in the doorway, and smiled at him. But in her eyes, there was suspicion. Teiko flinched as he was led out by Yua. She opened the door for him, and he smiled as he walked ahead of her. As he stepped out, all eyes were on him. Mikazuki was out of bed, walking around, her injuries almost healed. Quidel was also out of bed, and so were Hayyel and Hikaru. They all stood open-mouthed as he walked past, with no difficulty whatsoever. The first to speak up was Quidel.

"What the...?! Teiko! You're... healed already?" he asked, spluttering over his own words. "How can that possibly be? The wounds you suffered were more than enough to kill..." he trailed off, not wanting to say more.

"I second that!" Mikazuki shouted. "How is ti that you can really be up and about? It's only been a few days..."

Teiko looked at the floor numbly. "I honestly have no idea." Mikazuki snorted.

"No idea? How can you have no idea?" she pressed. Teiko flinched.

"Stop." he said calmly. "Do you really think I would know? I was out the whole time."

Mikazuki recoiled, her face becoming softer. "Oh... right. Well, in any case, I'm glad you're alright." she smiled warmly at him.

Quidel jumped in front, smiling wide. "Me too! We have got to go and just walk around together sometime and get to know each other better. I wanted to do that before this whole mess started." Quidel said, his face falling.

Mikazuki intervened. "Perhaps you should talk to my brother. He has been worried sick about you."

Teiko smiled. "I'll go that right now as a matter of fact." He turned to Yua, who had been watching him. "If, that's alright with you."

Yua smiled, and waved her hand in front of her face. "But of course!" She smiled wider.

Teiko smiled. "Thank you."

As he filed out the door, Teiko was greeted by several surprised faces, some of them among his own squad members who had been coming to visit him. They ran off after many short conversations with him and informed his Squad. Teiko smiled at others as he passed by, they all just stared with a mixture of surprise and happiness.

Teiko stopped in front of the squad 13 barracks, and knocked firmly. The slide opened, and the eyes peered out. As soon as they saw Teiko, they opened the door and allowed him inside.

"Please wait here, Captain Seishin." one of the men said. "we know why you're here, he will be out shortly."

And boy was that an understatement. With his ability to detect Reiatsu, Kakura had already been out of the room before the man said anything.

The next thing Teiko knew, he was being wrapped in an enormous bear hug from Kakura. Teiko smiled to himself.

He loved not being near death. Because it was good to see all of those smiling faces again.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
ya they're right you need to change you mimic zanpakuto
Arcane, did you fall and smack your head? You're a captain, and therefore the protagonist. You can't be both. That doesn't make any sense to be both a protagonist and antagonist. You're going to need to choose. It is an impossibility to play both roles.
hmmm
Crazie - first of all, that was just rude.

Secondly, it isn't your choice, it's his. He can be both if he wants to. That isn't for you to decide.
That's fine, I have never denied being rude. However, Link, in the past you have argued that individuals need to choose a single side, so now is not the time to try and be diplomatic. At its core, playing both sides doesn't make sense. The reason being is this particular forum focuses on character and plot development. This isn't an atmosphere intended for testing zanpakuto, whereas the number and brand of characters wouldn't matter. And if were are to truly hone in on developing a realistic Bleach-esque story, there has to be a separation of the protagonist and antagonist. That fundamental separation begins by each individual choosing their affiliation, whether it be Espada or Captain.
Yeah, I see what you mean. And I guess that it would be confusing, given the circumstances. I retract my statement of using the Espada. I'll stick with Isishio.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
(This is my revised character and Zanpakuto)

Name: Kai Shuichi (the last Noble Family)

Race: Shinigami/Visored (Wolf Mask on my list of pics on my profile)

Hair: White - Ponytail with bangs that covers the entire left side of his face

Eye Color: Silver

Height: 5'11''

Personality: Lazy guy that would rather sleep than do any work what-so-ever but an excellent fighter and has a clam, soothing voice. He likes to assess the situation with different outcomes and pick the best one. He likes anything that challenges his mind. Kai hates doing work and the heat. He never give his squad a hard time but is fairly tough when it comes to punishments.

Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Kikyō "Undying Love"
Release: Kiss "Kisu"
Bankai Name: Ijin Kikyō "Devil Undying Love"

Zanpakuto Appearance - It is a standard white kusanagi with a black stripe down the middle

Shikai Appearance - A pair of bladed tonfas. The handles are silver and the blades are white with black along the edges

Bankai Appearance - A larger version of Shikai. The bladed tonfas are 5 ft long and 6 inches wide. The blades are opposite color from Shikai and they're jagged

Shikai Ability:
Junshin Ya "Purity Arrow" - The blade glows light blue and shoots a blast in the shape of an arrow. It can easily break through barriers and even deal fatal blows to powerful enemies. It can be fired by either one or both at the same time.

Bankai Ability:
Takai Yokoana "Death Tunnel" - The tip glows light blue and Kai draws a circle in the air. The circle turns into a void to a endless space. It sucks everything into it creating a terrible sucking wind in the process. It lasts until I stop it by force of will. It can be used by either one.
_________________________________________­___

Name: Luna Shikishima

Race: Soul Reaper

Height: 5'5''

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde/mid-back length ponytail with bangs that covers her right eye

Position: Squad 6 Captain

Personality: Luna can be very confident, kind, and outspoken, not afraid to speak her mind. As a childhood friend of Kai's, she has a crush on him but keeps it secret.

Zanpakuto Name: Sesshōmaru "Killing Perfection"
Release Command: Kill All "Satsu Issai"
Bankai Name: Kamishini Sesshōmaru "God Killing Perfection"

Description:
Sealed Form - Katana with a double crescent moon tsuba and a white handle

Shikai - Black crescent blade with white on the outside edge. On the inside edge, there is an indent which is where the handle is

Bankai - A larger version of the Shikai bur more methodical looking with spikes on the edge. The white and the spikes are a blood color

Shikai Abilities:
Slicing Crescent: Binding "Kire Wangetsu: Soutei" - First part of the attack. She points with her index and middle finger at the opponent. A circle appears under the opponent that uses gravitational pull. The opponent cant move a single muscle in their entire body.

Slicing Crescent: Pierce "Kire Wangetsu: Heki" - At the instant of the slash, Sesshōmaru releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies toward the immobilized opponent. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon

Bankai Ability:
Lunar Burial "Tsuki Toburai" - Luna points Sesshōmaru to the sky and a moon starts to form high in the sky. When its done forming, the moon is 100 yards in diameter. She swings Sesshōmaru down and the moon falls on the opponent crushing them.

Luna can use Slicing Crescent: Binding in Bankai to have a higher chance of hitting the opponent.
Sorry this took so long guys!
-------------------------------

A pair of nurses was delivering extra blankets and pitchers of water as they strode down the long hallway with renewed energy. The Captain passes smoothly on her way through to check in on her remaining patients. Yua was trying to control her emotions, fighting between joyous relief and bewilderment. She didn’t know what happened to cause such rapid healing. But after a few minutes she let the winning emotion briefly show on her lips. She is very happy that young Teiko was out of danger. It’s the same for everyone else who’s seen and heard the good news.

She smiled a little brighter as she walked. Teiko was safe now that’s all the mattered.

But a question kept coming to her.

‘If my attempts didn’t heal him then what made him better?’ She closed her eyes for a moment and raised one hand to massage away their tired aching.

With a deep breath she opened them again and put away her worrying thought. She’ll have to save her wonderings for a more appropriate time. The staff was spread thin from the amount of victims the attacks created. They had huddled in groups to the squad four barracks, seeking aid. Yua had made sure they were all given starter treatments and placed in rooms. They had filled up fast.

Yua pauses at one of the open doors and peers in. The room was full of bedridden souls but most of them were conscious enough to be able to turn their heads slightly and try to smile. She nods and goes inside to further inspect them.

Clipboards were hanging over their headboards, giving the conditions and names to the bandaged faces.

One bed she came to made her stop. The girl laying there was so small in the sea of white blankets. Her dark hair was dirty and matted around her pillow. Yua’s eyes drifted down to her neck brace and arm cradled in a sling, she looked like a broken doll.

Now ever since her tearful breakdown from earlier she has tried to keep some of the stronger emotions from showing so that she wouldn’t distract the other healers from doing their job. But seeing a child so vulnerable like that made her heart ache again.

Yua: “There’s been too much of this.” she sighs softly as she stepped to the side of the girls bed and lifted glowing hands over the beaten body of the rukon girl as she lay unconscious. Blue eyes watch patiently as the green light went to work.

After a couple of minutes of silent concentration the sleeping girl’s shallow breathing began to even out, making her thin chest move more noticeably. The monitor by the bed was now peeping in slow even rhythms. Yua reaches out she gently squeezes her tiny uninjured hand.

Yua: “I’m sorry…” checking the clipboard. “Sachiko.” she whispers just as someone came into the room. She glances up quickly at her Lieutenant who went to stand on the other side of the bed. His dark eyes soften when he looks between her and the girl.

Lieutenant: “Don’t worry, Ma’am, she’s a fighter.” He offered her a thin smile.

Yua: “I know that.” She said. “It’s just that her injuries look so painful. I hate that this happened!”

Her lieutenant nodded in agreement. Yua looked back down at the young girl’s furrowed brow dirtied from sweat. She asked for a clean towel from one of the nurses and then dabbed carefully at her paled skin. When she was done she straightened up and made a mental note to come here back later.

Lieutenant: “It’s been a long couple of days, hasn’t it?”

Yua: she nods. “Too long…. ”

They both go to turn and check on the other patients, going around the room and finally coming back to the door and slid the door shut. Out in the hallway they slowly walked back to where the other captains were currently staying. When they came to their door Yua knocked twice and entered the room. And as expected they weren’t laying in their beds.

Yua: “I know you’re all getting stronger, but please don’t push it too far!” She warns lightly.

Mikazuki breathed a short laugh and throws her a crooked smile. “Yeah, we know!” she leaned up from the wall she was resting on and stood on her feet. Hayyel was waiting by her side. “You don’t need to worry about us!”

Hayyel: “We were just talking about Captain Seishin’s quick recovery.”

Yua: “It is a remarkable thing.”

Quidel looked up from his sitting position on the floor; Hikaru was curled up in the chair above him. He smirked. “To come back from a brutal battle like that must take a lot of power!”

Hikaru: “Or he could just be lucky.” She shrugged.

Mikazuki: she crossed her arms. “I don’t know if it was luck, but all the same I am happy that he’s okay.”

Yua: “So am I.” she smiled warmly.

Quidel: “Pardon me for asking this but when do you suspect that we will be fully recovered too?”

Yua: She thought about it. “I’d like for you all to stay a little longer to go under one more full treatment before I feel comfortable enough to let you leave.” She looked at the four of them in turn and carefully added. “If I do allow you to go, try not to do anything strenuous to land yourself back here.”

Mikazuki: “That sounds like a fair deal.”
[Grief Obsessed Too]

Captain Sairentosukai: (stands awkwardly in the shadows, observing the commotion ensuing over Captain Seishin’s miraculous recovery. His hands lie comfortably at his sides, only the subtle movement of his eyes distinguishes him from the darkness).

Captain Seishin: (surrounded by his squad and other captains) Everyone, you need to stop. Calm down (brushing away the pining hands). If you keep clawing at me, I will need to reenter the clinic.

Captain Korrotasu: Your recovery was quite anomalous, Captain Seishin.

Captain Seishin: (Captain Korrotasu’s presence looms over Teiko’s body. He adjusts his posture, coming face to face with Zalbeseal’s mischievous grin) Yes, you’re right. Captain Honoko herself couldn’t determine the cause for my sudden improvement.

Captain Korrotasu: (He snickers at the young captain’s response) What a delicate choice of words, Captain Seishin. Needless to say, your condition is somewhat of a mystery. Just yesterday you were completely immobilized…and now you’re behaving as though nothing had happened.

Captain Seishin: What are you implying, Captain Korrotasu?

Captain Korrotasu: No, on the contrary, I believe there are other forces at work. This situation deserves the utmost attention of the Gotei 13, especially my division. Of course, my methods might be slightly more painful than Captain Honoko’s.

Captain Seishin: …(he takes a huge gulp, the tension settling in his stomached). I realize you’re interested, but…

Captain Korrotasu: (he interrupts his fellow captain by placing a meter beside his head. The device releases a series of beeps and clicks before becoming silent) Hm…interesting.

Captain Seishin: …ugh(he pauses briefly, trying to find the words to continue the discussion in a less awkward direction) what exactly do you see?

Captain Korrotasu: There has been no deviation. The cellular structure remains equable, maintaining the same ratio of cellular restoration.

Captain Seishin: …

Captain Sairentosukai: He is saying your rate of healing should not have suddenly increased because your cellular structure remains the same as it has always been.

Captain Korrotasu: (he watches as Azriel reveal himself from the secrecy of the shadows) Wonderful of you to join us, Captain Sairentosukai. Watching from the shadows must not have been very satisfying.

Captain Sairentosukai: Sometimes the best vantage point is from the shadows. That is when individuals are most vulnerable and more likely to disclose pertinent information. (his eyes scale his encvironment and settle upon Captain Kurotsuki and Head-Captain Sureiya) After all, outward appearances are merely symbolic. There is no guarantee whether they are genuine and therefore the shadows help illuminate the situation, in a matter of speaking.

Captain Korrotasu: Quite a clever anecdote, Captain Sairentosukai. However, I think we should be more disturbed by this sudden change in molecular integrity.

Captain Kurotsuki: (he glares through the patio opening at Captain Sairentosukai) Where were you when Teiko needed help?

Captain Sairenotsukai: (he loosens his posture) I wasn’t under the impression that my personal involvement was compulsory. It is quite an experience when speaking to you, Captain Kurotsuki. There are so many important messages to be heard.

Captain Kurotsuki: (he scoffs at Azriel’s sarcasm) Well….

Head-Captain Sureiya: …perhaps, Captain Honoko should perform a more thorough inspection. She’ll then be able to determine the cause of this sudden transformation.

Captain Kurotsuki: He’s better, though, Head-Captain. Why press the issue?

Head-Captain Sureiya: (he hesitates, mulling over his options) Captain Honoko will inspect Captain Seishin again, regardless.

Captain Seishin: This is no different than any other situation, Kakura.

Captain Korrotasu: If I may make a recommendation…

Head-Captain Sureiya: Yes, of course. Proceed, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: Though Captain Honoko’s healing prowess is commendable, I boast a plethora of technological advances capable of discerning more scientific anomalies. It is certainly worth the effort (smiling confidently, placing his hand on Captain Seishin’s shoulder).

Captain Seishin: (he watches the head-captain’s reaction, fighting off the discomfort) Well, Captain Honoko is quite qualified…

Head-Captain Korrotasu: I agree with Captain Korrotasu. He may perform some tests.
Captain Korrotasu: What a delightful turn-out.

Captain Seishin: Just try not to harm me, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: Whatever gave you the impression that I would harm you? These will be fairly routine procedures for me, so you need not worry.

Captain Sairentosukai: What is the state of the others?

Captain Seishin: (He begins to look uncomfortable, shaking off his stiff body) Well, that is the most peculiar of the circumstances…

Captain Sairentosukai: Oh, so you were the only one to experience a sudden improvement.

Captain Kurotsuki: They are almost healed anyways, so there isn’t much to improve.

Captain Sairentosukai: I suppose you are correct, Captain Kurotsuki. My mistake. Head-Captain Sureiya, there are other issues worth exploring.

Head-Captain Sureiya: Oh?

Captain Sairentosukai: I am certain you did not forget about the dire circumstances unfolding in the human-world. The frequency of arrancar sightings is disturbing and I believe it is worth discussing with all captains.

Head-Captain Sureiya: Yes, I agree. The situation has become increasingly worrisome. Their motivation remains a secret, but no less important. There will be a captains’ meeting this evening (he stands and begins exiting the tea shop) you will all receive the appropriate instructions.

Captain Kurotsuki: He has something planned, I bet. This worries me…

Captain Korrotasu: Yes, he certainly left with concern in his face.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he brushes off the Head-Captain’s stern exit and begins to leave himself)

Captain Seishin: Captain Sairentosukai…(Azriel looks back at him) I assume you’ll be visiting with Captain Aosu soon. Tell her I plan to resume our deal.

Captain Kurotsuki: Deal?

Captain Seishin: Don’t worry about it, Captain Kurotsuki.

Captain Kurotsuki: Is she helping you train?

Captain Seishin: I said don’t bother yourself with it.

big smile
nice one! ;) This should be fun... hehe.
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Kaito Itsuki
Race: Soul Reaper
Height: 6'0
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black - Spiked ponytail

Position: 6th Squad Lieutenant

Personality: Kaito is hard-working, smart, and dedicated; of the members of his squad, he trains the most and hardest. Kaito is extremely loyal to his friends, and is described as "having the passion to melt all"

Zanpakuto Appearance: Standard katana with a toxic symbol like tsuba. The hilt is dark green

Shikai Appearance: A semi large broadsword with a circular guard that has two L-shaped prongs sticking out. The blade has a green coloration and the hilt stays the same

Zanpakuto Name: Yudoku Naraku "Toxic Hell"
Release Command: Break Down "Kujiku Umou"

Shikai Ability:
The blade is constantly covered in a thin, transparent poisonous substance. The poison enter the body by the initial cut by the blade. The poison cause foaming at the mouth, the nervous system fails, and you die in extreme pain. It takes 1-2 minutes for the poison to take affect. The more cuts on the victim, the faster the poison spreads. Kaito is the only one immune to the poison.
I agree! I am excited for the captains' meeting. The bar has been set high, Shadowcon. :P

Interesting zanpakuto, Ace. I like it.
Arcane, does your character have a lieutenant?
not at the moment.
Oh, okay. It is fine, either way. I was just curious because I wanted to include you in an upcoming event.
he will soon, that much is sure.
Name: Isumi Kija
Race: Shinigami
Height: 6' 0"
Weight:: 127 lb.
Eyes: Cobalt Blue
Hair: Mid back length ponytail held by a lock of her hair, light black
Postition: Lieutenant of Squad 11
Personality: A hot-headed fighter with a fast draw and a short fuse. She displays what has been known as "Squad 11 Spirit" ; Always at the ready, and quick to get into the fray. She was always one to fight, growing up as the protector of the weak in the Rukon. She, looking as she does, always had her day result in having some dumbfounded man thrown through a building or into a garbage barrel. She detests being under the Captain, seeing as how his Zanpakuto breaks the unwritten tradition of Squad 11, and always tries to push his desicions instead of letting him think. He tries to teach patience in all of his subordinates, but Isumi doesn't crack under pressure. She rarely, if at all, listens to him, and ends up having to beat the sense into her. She learns to respect him not as a person, but as a swordsman. Maybe she'll see to respect him in all aspects.
Zanpakuto name: Ikashita reiji (Harnessed Rage)
Pre-release: A six foot sword with a rather long handle. The guard is square with four spikes at each corner pointing upwards. She wields it in a long, two handed style, with many sweeping attacks as well as a stab, running it through, and punching the enemy with her free hand.
Release command: Seeth
Post-Release (Shikai): Two Katars (punching daggers) with golden hand guards embelished with fire shaped rubies. The blades are two feet in length and double bladed, allowning for enhanced piercing attacks. Her sleeves are ripped to shreds, exposing tribal tattoos on her arms that continuasly move.
Shikai ablilities:
Burēdo no ikari: Rage of the Blade!The blades, in exchange for ever increasing strength, rubs of its emotional state on the user. The user experiences ever increasing fits of anger, fury and rage, making the user take on incredibly difficult risks and become reckless. The intensity of the rage and power coaligns with her tattoos. The tattoos start at the wrists, working their way from her wrists to her chest.
Kasoku reiji: Acceleration Rage!When the tattoos reach her chest, revealing a tattoo of a flaming heart, she's is able to access to incredible foot speed as to make all around her in time slow down. The only drawback is that when tattoos turn from red to black, they disentigrate, her rage leaving her and the incredible muscle soreness and reverting her Zanpakuto to its sealed form.

Name: Isumi Kija
Race: Shinigami
Height: 6' 0"
Weight:: 12
Fascinating zanpakuto, Arcane. Truly! I can't wait to see that in action. Gosh, include that character shadowcon!
i've seen zanpakuto with elemental or animalistic power, but never one to tap into pure, raw emotion. and seeing how she's so hot-headed, i thought rage was a good idea.
So, i was just wondering. Is my espada a recognized character?
Yeah, of course it is. I believe Zord, who is the leader of the Espada, used his coined expression, "welcome aboard." Haha. Talk to Randomfan, I think he is planning something, you can be included.
this would be Isumi's Shikai.
this would be Isumi's Shikai.
Nice! That is a cool blade :)
she has two.
cool
Oops! Cool x2 then!!
I agree. Very cool. I want to post, but I am not sure what to do. We are kinda waiting on shadowcon's captains' meeting post.
Hmm....I don't have a clue. I was thinking drinking party, but that before a meeting wouldn't be sensible. Except for Isumi. She'd be all over that...
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Well we could do a post about a few of the captains having a brief talk together about what they think is going to happen in the Captains meeting. I won't be able to follow through with this though. I'm gonna be a bit busy this weekend.
I'll have something up tonight all I have right now is my phone and it's hard to post long writings on.
Oh, that is fine, shadowcon. I am just excited to see read your post.

@arcane: Haha!
Is someone going to do something? I mean, villains are useless unless they are doing something villainous.
I've just been trying to think what i could do without getting people mad at me
Well, if shadowcon posts the captains meeting then you can certainly do something. The meeting will set the stage for whatever you might have planned.

Although, what could you possibly do to anger the other posters? You've been posting long enough to know that your character cannot be invincible and cannot kill any characters (unless you have the owners consent). Other than that, you should be fine. You generally write great posts. Don't worry.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Like most others, I've been waiting on Shadowcon to post a Captain's meeting before doing anything else.
Same here. I'll probably be able to post shortly after he finishes with that, but for now, I'm waiting.
same here.
I know I've been saying it for a while but I promise one will be up tomorrow.
excellent! im sure it'll be brilliant.