Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1537

over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
surprise
Wait, Woah, Woah, Seshen or Zalbeseal!?
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
[The Head-Captain Takes Action]

[The Captain-Commander Takes action]

Kami sat in his office staring out at the moonlit night when his lieutenant opened the doors to his office.

Nuvem: Sir arran-

Kami: I am aware Nuvem do not think that I am not aware of the espada currently in soul society and I had faith that my captains could take care of a single espada so prepare to depart Soul Society we have more pressing matters.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

(Kami and Nuvem stand in front of the Senkaimon preparing to leave for Hueco Mundo.)

Nuvem: Sir are you sure we should leave?

Kami: I am I have faith my captains can handle a single espada.

(Kami and Nuvem depart through the Senkaimon and arrive in the middle of the battle-grounds in Hueco Mundo.)

Kami: So they are fighting here.

Nuvem: Sir do my orders to arrest Captain Sairentosukai still stand?

Kami: They do Nuvem. Captain Sairentosukai is to be arrested on sight. However, you are now to perfom reconnaissance in Hueco Mundo instead of arresting the captain.

Nuvem: Sir?

Kami: You see captain Kurotsuki of squad two is here so I will inform her of this responsibility. You are to perform reconnaissance then come back here when you are done.
Nuvem: Yes sir. (She Shunpos off and Kami is left standing alone.)

Kami: Well time to bring my captains back.

Captain Aosu: The same can be said for you…(suddenly she realizes her arm is bleeding, her kimono torn). Ah…what the…(she turns around, glaring at Take). You stealthy insect, you managed to strike me with your blade. I’m even more impressed.

Take: As am I. You make look like a frail female, but you’re worth investigating.

Captain Aosu: (she looks to her side, noticing Captain Sairentosukai in the distance). Venturing off on his own, how reckless.

(Take swings his blade on the unaware Captain Aosu but before she can block Captain-Commander Sureiya blocks Take’s blade with his own.)

Captain Aosu: Captain-Comma-

Kami: I am surprised that you went along with his charade Captain Aosu I thought you of all people would see through it.

Captain Aosu: Sir?

Kami: Captain Sairentosukai lied to the two of you I issued no orders to send you to Hueco Mundo.

(Take lifted his blade and took another swing Kami simply stepped to the side and dodged the strike.)

Kami: Interrupting me while I am talking? I thought that the first Espada would have more respect than that.

Take: It is a proper strategy you would have done the same thing in my position.

Kami: Possibly but I have no time to talk to you. I have a rouge captain to arrest. Captain Kurotsuki you are to leave this fight and arrest Captain Sairentosukai.

Mikazuki: sir?
Kami: Now!

Mikazuki: Yes sir! (she shunpos off leaving Gyro alone to join the
fight between the Captain-Commander, Captain Aosu, and Take.)

Kami: Now then I must end this quickly I am sorry that I could not
gain more information from you but I will not kill you so I will have time later. Signal the Coming, Mokushiroku no raidā Dai san raidā: Kikin

(Kami’s Blade glows the becomes a pure black nodachi and the blade reads “For you shall experience a hunger you have never known.”)

Captain Aosu: Sir your Zapnpakuto.

Kami: I had forgotten that you had not seen it so let me explain something to you and the Espada. My Zanpakuto is special in an amount of ways but I will only explain one the blade when it is concealed reads To those who see this blade I pity you in each form of my Zanpakuto the inscription changes to describe the blades effect. So you can guess what this will do.

(Kami strikes take about five times but he does not bleed only drops down on one knee.)

Take: What the Hell did you do too me and why do I feel exhausted?!?!

Kami: Guess. (His eyes look soul-less and black and he has a demon like grin on his face.)Bakudo 99 Kin.(Gyro becomes ealed by black cloth and is trapped to the ground in a X shape.) Let’s go Captain Aosu.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
I'm confused...Neshura, my fellow captain stabbed me?
over a year ago Zordaik said…
No, no, no... Shike stabbed Zalbeseal, since he was in Neshura's form.
Ah, I see.
over a year ago Silverain said…
From her high vantage point she saw and felt her fellow captain release his spiritual pressure. She stands up and the moon casts her form in silhouette against the bright white orb. Immediately she drops down the towering perch, landing softly on her feet and shunpos off a second later.

Yua: “Captain Korrotasu?” She increased her speed for she was still far away and leaped from rooftop to rooftop in nimble flashes. ‘He must have found the intruder!’ Her blue eyes tighten as both his and the Espada’s spiritual pressure skyrockets in intensity. “I must hurry!”

Minutes later she came to the Squad Twelve barracks she hurdled over its high walls and landed without a sound, she felt the enormous pressures push down on her chest making it a little hard to breathe.

Yua: "It’s coming from the Research Labs!" She gasps as she takes one step and was gone as she took the next. When she was close enough she could hear Zalbeseal talking.

Zalbeseal: “Bakudo sixty two, Hyapporankan!” she peeked around the corner in time to see a blue rail appear in his hand.

Yua: ‘He’s using that as a weapon? Where’s his sword?’ she scanned the area and found in the ground several feet away, she widened her eyes in alarm. They darted to the Espada as he began to speak.

Espada: “I haven’t the time for this…” Her pulse quickened and she grasped the hilt of her sword. “I apologize, but I need to end this quickly.” She silently drew her blade from the sheath and got ready for his attack. “Good bye, Twelfth Squad Captain, Zalbeseal Korrotasu…”

She rushed forward out of the shadows, running full speed at the enemy but someone else beat her to their location.

Yua: “Neshura?” she allowed a small grin, she was relieved that she made it here as well. But that smile promptly vanished as she came closer and realized that Neshura wasn’t aiming for the espada. “No!”

Blood spurted profoundly and pooled to the ground; Zalbeseal eyes grew wide in surprise and grasped the blade that entered his body, trying to remove it. Neshura watched with cold hard eyes and ripped the blade out of his hold and sliced it horizontally across his chest causing more blood to spill, she sneered at the sight.

Yua: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” she screamed. Her legs felt almost paralyzed from shock as Neshura turned and gazed at her with unmasked hate.

Neshura face twisted into a harsh smile.

(Shike)Neshura: “Oh, just cleaning up a mess!” she slashed Zalbeseal again.

Yua: “Stop!” She charged at her and she blocked the next attack. Neshura leaped back to the other espada’s side and chuckled darkly. She knelt down beside the wounded captain and saw the he was only bloody and fazed but otherwise not critical.

Yua: She rose and stared at the betrayer and the espada with tight eyes. “Why? Why are you doing this?!”

(Shike)Neshura: "I will do as I please, Shinigami!"

Yua: "Shinigami?" she repeated, confused.

Zalbeseal picked up his blue rail weapon that he had dropped and regained his smile as he shakily got back to his feet.

Zalbeseal: "It would appear that we have an imposter amoung us..."

Yua: "What!" She looked at him then back to Neshura and despite the bloody sword she brandished and the ill looks she was throwing at them, she appeared the same as always. "If this isn't Neshura then who is she?"

(Shike) Neshura: “You'll see…” she hissed.
last edited over a year ago
(Straight-Faced Guilt)

Captain Sairentosukai: (He watches as the hollows vanish into the atmosphere when he is abruptly interrupted by Captain Kurotsuki’s attempts to stealthily subdue him. He side-steps her movements, glaring at her with his deadening eyes). Has this environment rubbed off on you, Captain Kurotsuki? You’re behaving like a ill-mannered brute.

Captain Kurotsuki: (her facial expression melts away, her eyes loosen and become less tense. She stares into his eyes, disturbed by her instructions) I’ve been ordered to arrest you…

Captain Sairentosukai: (his eyes remain emotionless) What nonsense. Arrest me for what?

Kami: (walks up from behind Captain Kurotsuki, Captain Aosu at his side) for treason.

Captain Sairentosukai: Head-Captain Sureiya…(his face, normally devoid of emotion, bares the expression of complete bewilderment) what have I done that is considered treason?

Kami: The time for words has passed, Captain Sairentoksukai. You are ordered to surrender your zanpakuto and participate quietly. You are being accused of falsifying information, imitating higher authority, delivering orders that have not been approved and that directly place the other captains in danger.

Captain Kurotsuki: (she glances at the head-captain quickly, his stern demeanor demonstrates just how serious he is about the matter. She casts her eyes on Captain Sairentosukai and drops her head for a moment, saddened by her role in his arrest).

Captain Aosu: (Standing beside head-captain Sureiya, her eyes narrow as she inspects Captain Sairentosukai. Their eyes meet, and remain locked throughout the head-captain’s speech. Neither utters a word, but their eyes describe a different story, supporting an unspoken dialogue. Her expression becomes soft, her skin glowing beneath the soft moonlight. Her eyes waver as they slowly loosen their gaze. She turns her head, drawing the attention of the Head-Captain). What evidence do we have of his treachery?

Kami: One: Issuing orders under the guise of my authority, subsequently misleading fellow captains and instructing them to places that put themselves in danger and the soul society.

Captain Aosu: (she calmly accepts his words). Then it is settled (her cold words shake Captain Kurotsuki). Bakudo 63: Sajo Sabaku (she waives her pointer and index finger in a peculiar manner, ending her peculiar ritual by clenching her fist. A Golden-infused rope, composed of pure spiritual energy, descends from the sky. It swirls around Captain Sairentosukai, quickly collapsing onto his body, constricting his moevements).

Captain Kurotsuki: (Inner-monologue: “She and Captain Sairentosukai are rumored to be close friends and yet she barely even hesitated to bind him and haul him back to a cell in the soul society. Even with his lack of expression, I can sense a level of disappointment and distress”). Now you’re doing my job, Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: There are appropriate times to utilize caution, but this was certainly not one of them. You’ll learn the difference soon enough, Captain Kurotsuki.

Captain Kurotsuki: Ha, I bet. (An psudo-garganta opens and guards exit, placing Captain Sairentosukai in a transport. The captains and the guards exit upon Kami’s orders).
(Back in the soul society)

Takane: (watches as the Kido Corp officers place a strong, defensive barrier around Captain Sairentosukai’s cell). Do you think the four of you have create a strong enough barrier?

Officer 1: Young man, we are more than capable of generating a barrier robust enough to seal away a variety of opponents. The captain is no exception.

Captain Sairentosukai: Allow them to complete their work, officer.

Takane: This is uncomfortable…I want to demonstrate respect, but you are a prisoner…

Captain Sairentosukai: I understand the predicament, and your response in rather irrelevant. Either way, I will remain in this cell, behind that barrier.

Takane: …I apologize Captain…

Captain Sairentosukai: (he watches the kido corp officers exit the building) May I ask the location of my zanpakuto?

Takane: Oh, it is in safe hands, Captain.

Captain Sairentosukai: I appreciate the sentiment, but that isn’t what I asked. Where is my zanpakuto located, officer?

Takane: I can’t tell you…

Captain Sairentosukai: Oh, you can’t provide me with such information. I can’t imagine what I’d do even if I had it.

Takane: No offense, captain, but even without your zanpakuto you’re a lethal opponent.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he turns his back to Takane) I have no further words, you may return to your duties as guard.

Takane: …yes sir, I mean, okay, I mean…ugh(he exhales deeply, confused by how to address the captain).

(Moments later, Captain Aosu is seen in the doorway).

Takane: Captain Aosu…

Captain Aosu: Leave us for a moment…

Takane: I’m not really…

Captain Aosu: (her eyes becomes daggers, piercing his flesh) I said, leave us for a moment. It won’t be long, I promise.

Takane: (he fumbles over his words) Of course, yes, sure…b..b..be…I’ll be in the hall.

Captain Aosu: I do appreciate your cooperation (she smiles coyly as he walks exits the room). Well, well, you have placed yourself in the most precarious of positions. I will try to prove your innocence, but that won’t be easy…

Captain Sairentosukai: Where is my zanpakuto?

Captain Aosu: Oh, in the secret holding chamber of squad two. You’re really screwed up this time, Captain Sairentosukai.

Captain Sairentosukai: The Head-Captain instructed me to deliver those messages, which is why I had my lieutenant cast the Bakudo.

Captain Aosu: Well, unfortunately, no one was present to support you. Your lieutenant isn’t being held responsible, you are. I suggest that she prove your innocence, if that is possible. You have a guilty face, Azriel. Has anyone ever told you that? (she smiles and walks out of the room, moments later Takane walks back in, staring at Captain Sairentosukai).
silverain, did you even read the other posts? Captain Korrotasu already knew it was an espada, it is written in my post.

Also, I'd like to know why my character isn't trying to retreive his sword. He would do that before summoning some random kido weapon.
hmmm
Yes I did read them, and they were awesome! I'm confused here, are you talking about the espada he was already fighting or that he knew that Neshura was one of them? I was trying to have my character come to help him and she sees the point where he was first stabbed by her,I was looking to see if they'd have a two on two fight, and he would have gotten his sword back quickly, im sure.
{Critical Realization}

"There's... nothing here." Kakura said in astonishment. "Where did you say the hollows were again?" He turned quietly to Quidel, awaiting and answer.

Quidel sighed. "I was sure they were here. They most likely dissapeared. But why so suddenly...?" He trailed off, not knowing what to say or do. Suddenly, Teiko appeared behind them, bearing an expression of complete and utter confusion.

"I thought you said there were Hollow!" He shouted, rather agitated. Quidel looked surprised and a tad guilty. Teiko softened his expression before Quidel said anything. "Sorry. I'm just jumpy. I get easily angered when I'm worried about things."

Quidel nodded. "Same here. And, I was absolutely sure they were here. That is until a few minutes ago." Quidel shifted his weight to his other foot, and let his hands fall lazily to his sides. "But where could they have gone off to?"

Kakura shrugged, inserting himself into the conversation once more. "I don't have a clue, but we need to keep our eyes peeled. Be cautious," He said, shooting a look at Teiko.

Teiko glared at Kakura for a moment, but swallowed the stinging retort that lay on his tongue. "Don't worry," He said bitterly.

Quidel sighed again. "I can't help but wonder something." Kakura turned to him.

"Wonder what?" Kakura waited for a response, but Quidel's eyes were fixated on something beyond his own perception. "Hey! Quidel!" He shouted, snapping his fingers in front of his fellow Captains face.

"Hm? OH! Sorry." He said, rubbing his temples. "But don't you think that maybe the orders we were given were a little too, I dunno, abrupt maybe?"

Teiko's eyes shifted to Quidel. "They were, now that you mention it. Do you think...?" He felt his eyes widen in realization as he understood what was going on.

Kakura seemed to understand as well. "No... but...?" He continued to stutter for a moment while Quidel remained silent, what he had previously suspected being confirmed.

Quidel stood up straight, and turned to the both of them. "We should go and return to the Head Captain." Teiko and Kakura nodded.

(Back in the Soul Society}

Kami shook his head as Teiko flash-stepped behind him. He turned to find the boy staring in bewilderment. "Sir, we just figured out that we were given false orders. Was," He stopped to regain his composure before making the assumption. "Was it... you?"

Kami turned to face Teiko, and expression of anger consuming his face entirely. "You dare to suggest that I would place my own Captains in danger?" He raised his spiritual pressure to the point where Teiko was forced to bend to his knees. "You must think so lowly of my to make that kind of assumption."

Teiko took slow shallow breaths. "No sir..." He stopped, placing his hands on the ground for extra support. "I just... didn't know who else could have done it..." He stops completely, trying hard now to catch his breath. Kami lowered his spiritual pressure, and helped Teiko up.

"Arizel," He said, his face devoid of emotion. "He was the one who gave the false orders."

Teiko's eyes widened. "C-captain Sairentosukai?!"
In your post, Captain Korrotasu said "It appears we have an imposter among us." That implies that he didn't already know, so when I read that I had thought you didn't read the earlier posts. I mean, in the earlier posts they both introduce themselves, so it was apparent that he knew. That's all. Nothing is wrong with your post, aside from that.

I am still very disturbed by the fact that my character didn't retrieve his blade, instead choosing to summon a bakudo. It makes him look kinda, silly. Lol. You can help heal him, though, Silverain. :P
[Play Music]

Zalbeseal and Yua stood across from their Hollow opponents, Zalbeseal still wearing his silly grin.

Zalbeseal: You're a lot better than I had once believed, Espada. Perhaps I have been underestimating you. What say you to allowing me my blade?

Seshen: That's a foolish question, is it not? In which world does an enemy allow their opponent their lost blade?

Zalbeseal: Well, alright, then...

Without warning, Zalbeseal hurled the blue javelin at the Hollow. It split into several smaller projectiles moments before slamming into the Arrancars' bodies and sending them flying before ultimately pinning them to the ground. The Captain then flash stepped to his blade, pulled it from the ground, and straightened his posture. Seshen slowly freed himself from the Bakudo.

Seshen: You dog. I should've known you'd be more intelligent than as to attempt fighting me with a Bakudo for a weapon.

Zalbeseal: Well, there you go.

Seshen's weak grin turned into more a smile as he saw a stagger in Zalbeseal's stance.

Seshen: Apparently, you took quite the mutilation from your own fellow Captain.

Yua scowled at Seshen and Shike in a mixture of rage and horror.

Zalbeseal: Come, now, Espada. Let's drop the charade. We both know that's not Captain Neshura.

Seshen quickly glanced at Yua.

Seshen: Who are you trying to fool, Zalbeseal? Yourself? Perhaps this is a way for you to instill some confidence in your self. Either way, I haven't enough time to be fooling around with the likes of you.

In an instant, Seshen was behind the two Captains, a Bala fully charged in his hand. They twisted about, blades whistling through the air.

Shike (Neshura): Poor choice, Yua!

Yua tried to turn back, but took a deep slash to the back before she could. Regardless, she retained her fighting posture.

Yua: Neshura, if that is you, at least tell me why you're doing this...

Shike said nothing, opting to instead point his finger at Yua.

Shike: So sorry, Yua, but I've gotta end this quickly. Hado four, Byakurai!

White lightning zipped through the air, giving Yua, who had managed to dodge the majority of the attack, a nasty burn on the shoulder. Even Zalbeseal's eyes widened as he witnessed the Kido.

Yua: H... Only Shinigami can use Kido... So it truly is you, Neshura.

Her eyes grew more and more watery by the second.

Yua: Then why, Neshura?!

Shike's smile widened.

Shike: Just buisness, Yua.

He was upon her again in no time, slashing and thrusting like a madman. Yua managed to block a majority of the attacks, but was still scratched by several. To get some distance between her and Shike, she executed Sho, pushing her attacker into the nearby pond. When Shike surfaced, his expression had changed to annoyance.

Shike: You... Enough of this! Move aside, healer!

Both combatants rushed at each other, swords ready to cleave the flesh off one another.

Zalbeseal and Seshen stilled dueled expertly, though due to his wounds, Zalbeseal's capability to keep up with Seshen had dropped significantly. Regardless, his grin remained in place.

Seshen: Why do you grin, Shinigami? You don't strike me as a masochist.

Zalbeseal's attacks picked up in ferocity when he realized his grin was unnerving his opponent.

Zalbeseal: Is there not a reason to smile? I mean, who in their right mind doesn't love a good fight?

Seshen: Is that so? Well, this doesn't strike me as a good fight, but rather an excuse to get yourself slaughtered. Forgive, but I really must be going.

Zalbeseal's grin disappeared when his arm suddenly ceased it's movement altogether, and twisted behind his back. Looking backward, he saw Yua in a similar state, attempting to fight it, but to no avail. Shike gave Zalbeseal a smile that reflected nothing but pure insanity.

Seshen: It's over, Zalbeseal. Fairwell.

As Seshen opened a Garganta, he also charged a Bala. But not a Bala, Zalbeseal realized, but a Cero! Finally, Zalbeseal managed to break the Bakudo holding him, but by then the attack had already hit the two Captains.

-End-

Hope you enjoyed!
surprise
Oooh! Nice action scene Zordaik:)You recovered my fumble from before, turned out really great. Thanks!
Uhm, hollows can't use kido, Zord...
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Its one of his abilities. Shrike can steal the abilitis of anyone h takes the form of.
Haha. Mmkay.
over a year ago paolo2 said…
WAIT!! WAIT!! DONT START WITHOUT ME....WAIT FOR ME :)
Shinigami
Name: Yagura-Miiko
Bday: Jan.15
Afflition: Soul Society
Haircolor: Blue-Green
Hairstyle:Just like grimm-jows
Eyecolor:Green
Apperance: he looks like an ordinary vice captain but he bites a tooth pick in his mouth. he always scrathes his hair because of his bugs.
Background story: when yagura was young he dreamed to be one of the shinigamis finest. so he went to a shinigami captain (a late captain which is not in bleach) and said "excuse me sir how can i become a shinigami like you?..." then the man said "do you want to be a shinigami like me?" and yagura answered "yes yes yes yes and a YES!" so he was recruited in the shinigami he trained so much but he kept being teased and bullied by other shinigamis older than him. his only friend was his insects he kept feeding them like the insects were his one. when the time came they picked yagura cause of his cleverness and courage. but the elders didnt know what squad yagura is going to be placed. (if someone can take yagura in a made team by you guys please take yagura with you as the vice captain thnx) they are still confused where yagura is to be placed.
Zanpakuto: Tamamushi (insect with iridescent wings)
Shikai appearance: just looks like a normal katana but has a chain in the end.
Release command: mure! (Swarm!)
Shikai appearance: its changes into a laito (setsuka's weapon in soul caliber broken destiny but without the umbrella)
Shikai abilltiy 1 : gekidoku ishuu (dealy poison swarm)the blade turns into millions of insects that carry poison and then surrounds the enemy and bites the enemy and leaving the enemy to die slowly. (usually the enemy laughs and mocks yagura for his lame zanpakuto but then suffers great pain then leaving him crying and saying "spare me" but then yagura will say "nobody laughs and my bugs!"

Shikai abilltiy 2 : furai! nanosekando Anopheles Mosquito (fly! a billionth of a second anopheles mosquito) it looks like a cero but instead of energy anopheles mosquito comes out and follows its prey and eventually gets the pray (always gets its pray)

Bankai: kisaki kyuujo (queens aid)

Bankai appearance: has many deadly insects swarming him and giving him stronger reiatsu and spiritual energy and giving him boosted agility,strength,intelligence and he almost looks like a insect.

Bankai abillity 1 : tamago! hachinosu (spawn! beehive) spawns beehives. (just like gaaraa from naruto it protects gaara but yaguras can attack)

Bankai abillity 2 : kishuu! sakidasu (surprise attack! come out) yagura sends out a big insect which has the size of yaguras sword it travels in a straight line so yagura has to time his attacks if the opponent is hit the insect injects eggs then about 2 hours the eggs mature and blossom into thousands of maggots and rip the enemy apart.

Fighting style: Best in range but still good in close combat fights like he doesnt know what hes doing.

Likes: insects, cute girls, playing with insects, the shinigami, likes to eat leaves,fruit,grass and bugs.
Dislike: people who tease him and people who are boastful and hurt his fellow comrades.

Offense: 89
Defense: 89
Shunpou: 90
intelligence: 91
physical strength: 90
total: 449/600 (same stats as bankai mode but +3)

height: 4ft 15"
weight: just like captain hitsugaya

Quotes to enemies: ohhh hehehe my name is yagura-miiko whats yours?, how old are you friend?, dont make me angry...people dont like me when im angry., soooooo....yeah!, silent as the night deadly as the dawn.

I Hope i didnt make my character tooooo strong i hate it when i sometimes dont get it right... well at least i tried i hope the creator of bleach sees our characters and considers our made characters.link
i hope i made it on time :|
thnx and is is okay if i dont want to be a captain?...i just want to be a vice captain but if you would like to have a captain i would happily join in ^^ if im vice captain its your choice where i would be
We actually don't need anymore captains or lieutenants, we need individuals to create Espada and work with Zordaik.
well im actually foccused on being a shinigami so... i think i want to be a shinigami
Well, that's a shame, I guess.
Do Susurrus and Gin-san still want to take part? One of them said they have an interest in making an espada for this... can't wait to find out what they both have in mind:)
Well, Gin-San said he'd make an Espada for roughly a month, so I am not placing money on it. As for "Susurrus," I don't even know who that is, so you may have to inquire about that yourself.

Oh, silverain, do you know how to utilize the instant messenger on this site?
I've never IM before here:/ How do ya do it?
You have to unhide it by clicking the arrow on the lower, right-hand corner. Then, next to your name in the window, readjust your availability.
I am perfectly aware of a hollow's inability to utilize Kido, and will explain the reason why Shike was able to in my next post.
meh
crazieone, its not working:( I'm gonna see what the deal is and try to fix it.
Also, Bleachfan, if you know anyone who can assist me in the running of the Espada, please contact them. It will get rather bland if I continue using the exact same Espada in every one of my endeavors.
how about you just include some espada that are already in bleach like.... they got resurected by another espada member :\
wink
Its not just that we need more espada characters but more people to help out and work with Zordaik to create and direct them for this forum. There are three espadas and their fraccións created by one poster. Zordaik has major talent for writing and there have been amazing scenes though it isn't quite fair that there is only one person in control of all of them.
we need more3 espada :\ we3 need to recruit
Silverain is correct, it isn't as simple as that nor would it foster much innovation within the story-line. We need individuals to create, control, and work alongside Zordaik as a primary source antagonism.
big smile
Paolo2, if it's alright, I'd like to have your character as my Vice Captain. :) Teiko needs one, and I've been having a hard time coming up with one.
big smile
Thanks, Silverlain! It's always nice to be complimented, especially by a writer of your caliber. Also, some time today I'll likely have a post up.
Also, for my next post, I will be needing a Scientist-type Espada. I'll go off recruiting, but if the time comes and I've had no luck, I'd like the permission to create a fourth. And for those who are familliar with the Blackout forum... Well, you'll see when I make my post.
mischievous
Ooooh. Suspense. I like it. :)
Captain Korrotasu: (unearths himself from the rubble rendered by the Espada’s massive cero. He sets his sights on Captain Honoko, in better condition than he). Are you hurt, Captain Honoko?

Captain Honoko: I am fine, thankfully (she stands, post attack, with considerable grace). Captain Korrotasu, you need medical attention immediately, your wounds are severe (as she speaks, she watches the captain fall to the ground, his body unable to support itself any longer). Captain Korrotasu!

(Darkness creeps into his line of sight, consciousness wavering).

Captain Korrotasu: (he opens his eyes, staring up at his lieutenant and the medical staff) It would seem that I have acquired quite a gathering here.

Captain Honoko: Oh, you’re awake. Thank goodness. How do your wounds feel? You were….(to her surprise, all his wounds are completely healed, leaving no scars). Impossible…

Captain Korrotasu: On the contrary, quite possible. I do appreciate your swift aid, but remember, I am also head of research and development and have researched regenerative methods.

Captain Honoko: Leave us for a moment, everyone. (Once they are alone, she speaks calmly but stern) I do not want to meddle, but I must ask, you are not seeking methods to obtain instantaneous regeneration, are you? That would be highly illegal and dangerous.

Captain Korrotasu: Although I appreciate your concern and all the aid you have provided, you may put your worries to rest. None of my technologies are related to hollow abilities. I assume that you were speaking of such abilities.

Captain Honoko: I’m sorry. I can’t help but worry, it is hollow abilities that once drove the soul society to lose many. I fear for that to happen again.

Captain Korrotasu: Do not fret, I am unperturbed by your words. I acknowledge that your concern is sincere.

Captain Honoko: I must ask, though. What exactly did you invent that enabled you to sustain such severe injuries but recover so quickly?

Captain Korrotasu: A scientist never reveals his secrets, but once I perfect it, I am more than willing to share it with other captains. Many, I imagined, wouldn’t appreciate such technology. They find it…dishonorable.

Captain Honoko: I can learn to value any mode of healing. As for the others, yes, I am certain their will be those opposed to the idea. (she tilts her head slightly, smiling at him).

Captain Korrotasu: (he stands up, grabbing his zanpakuto. His piercing blue eyes meet with Captain Honoko, his charm undeniable) Well, it has been quite a pleasure my dear. I believe it is time for me to be on my way, I wouldn’t want to overstay my welcome (his grin growing wider). I am sure we’ll be having a captains’ meeting shortly. I look forward to seeing you there, and perhaps we can grab a spot of tea soon.

Captain Honoko: (she smiles politely, watching as the captain exits her clinic. Her smile slowly dissolves, concern dwelling in her expression).
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­--

Captain Aosu: (Her body is still, hands firmly placed behind her back while her eyes gaze into the horizon. Suddenly her lieutenant appears, Captain Aosu’s eyes drifting to the side as though to acknowledge her lieutenant’s presence). I need something done quickly and quietly…

Lieutenant Safaia: (her bright blue eyes glisten beyond the mystery of her face armor) All I require are the details, and it shall be completed (her voice is sweet, but muffled by the armor. Her words are concise and straight-forward. The tone is not unlike a steady, flat symphony. There is no fluctuation in mood or tone; it is steady like waves upon the sand).

Captain Aosu: (she adjusts her posture, now facing her lieutenant) Here are your instructions and the location (in her hand is a scroll, depicting a mysterious mission). I have nothing but confidence in your ability to execute this mission with precision and silence.

Lieutenant Safaia: Unnecessary. This task will take me only but a moment.

big smile
You're welcome Zord:) and good luck!
Nice post Crazieone. I'll have something up hopefully in the next few hours.
[An Unexpected Ally]

Kakura arrived at the prison to meet his sister. He was in quite a serious mood.

Kakura: (He quickly strode over to his sister) Ok, lets go.

He entered the prison, his sister struggling to keep up with him.

Mikazuki: Kakura, what are you up to?

Kakura carried on walking. He entered the room that held Captain Sairentosukai. He stuck his head back round the door frame and He winked at her, a smile playing on his face) You'll see.

He sauntered up to the cage, his serious face was lost to a playful smile.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He was sitting down on the bed in his cell. He never even turned his head to achknoledge their prescence) I'm surprised to see you of all people here, Captain Kurotsuki.

Kakura: (he folded his arms) Still, no civilty Azriel (He tutted) Not that it matters really, being stuck behind bars.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He turned his head towards Kakura, noticing Mikazuki standing in the background) Is this all you came here to do. Show off your poor excuse for wit and sarcasm at my expense. (He directed his gaze towards Mikazuki) Can you enlighten me, Captain Kurotsuki?

Mikazuki: (She shrugged) I'm sorry Captain Sairentosukai, I have no clue what my brother intends by this. And I certainly do not condone his behaviour.

Kakura: (He sighed and his serious expression returned) I suppose you should know. (He made sure to meet his eyes) I'm going to try to prove your innocence.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He showed mild surprise at this statement) I'm intrigued. What would motivate you to do such a thing. Not friendship. We never did see eye to eye.

Kakura: (He smirked but his eyes remained hard and were still zoned in on Azriel's) No. You're right. We never did. However, you are my fellow Captain. Someone I could trust and someone I know would not turn traitor. Besides, I know of someone who would be unhappy if I didn't do anything (He turned to look at Mikazuki's slowly reddening face). And trust me, I will get to the bottom of what happened.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He turned his head away) Well. I hope your efforts are fruitful,...(He turned his head towards Kakura and Kakura could swear a faint smile played on his lips) Captain Kakura Kurotsuki.

{I hope I didn't portray him too out of character Crazieone, but that is the best I could come up with}
Link...sure thanks id like my character to be one of your vice thanks very much you dont need to ask ahahah im okay with it and once again thanks for having me as a vice captain ^^
big smile
No problem.
Alright, it's a little late, but here's my post.

Take, Gyro and Seshen slouched in their stone seats. Seshen's hands were folded neatly on the table in front of him whilst Take and Gyro massaged their injured limbs.

Gyro: That damned Captain commander! He took both of us out!

The shadowed figure at the head of the table said nothing.

Take: Chill, Gyro. You take these things way too personally.

Gyro: Was that a-

Kuraudo: Enough.

The Espada stopped their bickering instantly.

Kuraudo: I realize the Captain Commander interviened, but there are more pressing matters to attend to than your discomfort at the moment, Gyro.

Gyro's face adopted a reddish tinge to it.

Kuraudo: Regardless, Seshen's obtaining of the information we needed will be crucial to moving our plans forward. Because of this, I would like to see the Fraccion that assisted you.

Immediately, Shike entered the room, head swelling with pride.

Kuraudo: Shike, for your efforts during Seshen's mission, I would like to release you from service as a Fraccion. Because you played such a pivotal role during the infiltration, I will grant you the ability to pick your own Fraccion. You seem like the type that would be able to handle them.

Shike's grin was curved to such a high degree angle, one could think it would snap right off.

Kuraudo: Enjoy your privileges, Shike Arruruerie, and one day you may fill the boots of your brother.

Shike left the room as quickly as he had entered, and made no effort to cover up his joy. The Espada could hear his cheers as he ran all the way down the aisle.

Kuraudo: Now, onto the next matter of importance. As all of you, or most of you at least, remember, Soul Society was attacked over one hundred and fifty years ago. All of the Captains were killed, or so that was what they thought. One of them went mad over the loss of their lieutenant and joined us. This man has been hollowfying for quite some time, but he has turned fully into an Arrancar.

Another shadowed figure steps out from around the corner to join Kuraudo.

???: Soul Society wouldn't listen to me. I told them to evacuate...

Kuraudo laughed softly.

Kuraudo: And what is your name, our dear brother?

???: Rindu.

Though no one could see it, Kuraudo's grin grew larger by the second. The man stepped from the shadows to reveal his face, with it's pointed features and now messy bangs.

???: Cuarto Espada, Saiko Rindu!

-End-

Hope you enjoyed, and I'll have the Bio for the new Espada up some time soon.
surprise
O___O Oh...My...Gosh... Saiko?!
Quidel: “This is just crazy!” he remarked as he paced briskly back and forth in the hallway in front of the captains meeting room doors. His furrowed gaze focusing on his swift feet as he anxiously waits for the others so they can further explain the urgent situation. Off to the side, was Hikaru with her midnight tresses falling over her thin shoulders, propped up against a marble pillar. Her pale arms crossed in front of her, eyes closed in silence.

Quidel: “I mean come on how Captain Sairentosukai could do this?” he ran his fingers through his thick hair for the umpteenth time. “It doesn’t make sense!”

Hikaru: She finally opened her eyes and looked at him. “Captain Kurotsuki sure left in a hurry when he found out about his betrayal. It seemed as if he came to the same conclusion.” Her voice was odd, like she wanted to say more but was fighting the urge. Meanwhile Quidel kept walking back and forth.

Quidel: “Yeah but I wasn’t shocked by his reaction. Kakura has good instincts when it comes to people’s character and despite his past disagreements with Azriel,” He smiled confidently. “He would be one of the first to defend him.”

Hikaru: “I guess…” she sounded tense. Quidel turned for another lap then halted abruptly.

Quidel: “You know, instead of waiting for answers to come to me, I think I’ll go get them myself.” He marched passed his lieutenant and hinted for her to follow with a curl of an index finger. ‘I already know what happened on my mission, got the jist with the arrest of Captain Sairentosukai from the other, but what happened back here at home.’

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

[In the Squad four barracks]

A pounding knock sounded on the door of Yua’s office. Yua jumped up startled out of her chair, she grabbed for the ink black hilt of her zanpakuto without thinking. A little jumpy perhaps after the explosive fight with her former friend, she would never admit it out loud. Though she immediately relaxed as she heard that it was only her lieutenant when he spoke through the thin door and informed her of visitors and she slowly unlocked her death grip on her weapon.

Yua: “Yes, let them in please!” She settled herself and went to stand in front of her desk as her guests walk in. A smile flashed to her face. “Quidel!” forgetting formality altogether she crashed into the captain of squad seven with a bear hug.

Quidel: “Hey...there…Yua…?” he pats the smaller captain awkwardly on the shoulder and shot a look full of alarm at Hikaru. She offered no help whatsoever. He glances back down to the top of her snow-white hair. “What’s up?”

Yua: “It’s just I’m glad you’re okay.” She answered honestly. Then she stepped away quickly remembering herself. “What happened on your mission?”

Quidel: “Nothing happened really,” he divulged. “We were sent out there only to find nothing but sand.”

Yua: “If only things were as lucky here.” She smiled sourly, a strange look that bothered Quidel greatly.

Quidel: He folded his arms and tilted his head “Care to explain?”

Yua: She sighs. “It’s just been a long rough day, and there is more to it than what I know. Since it was Captain Korrotasu who had first found the intruder, he has more information. I only came upon the scene minutes later and-” she stopped abruptly covering her trembling mouth. Uneasy she made her way to sit on her desk and her eyes grew shiny. Her hand went to her bandaged shoulder hidden under her robes, which still lightly stung from the kido spell.

Quidel: “Whoa, whoa! Hey what’s that matter?”

Yua: She lowered her hand to her lap and fumbled with her fingers. Taking a moment to make sure she could speak, she uttered with quiet even breaths. “Neshura… is… working with the espada!”

Quidel: “What!?” he shouted aghast and straightened his posture. Behind him Hikaru flinched at his outburst. And for the first time in this conversation she actually looked between the two captains in worry. Quidel quickly asked “How are you feeling?”

Yua: “I’m in one piece, thank you. Though you shouldn’t worry, I’m a healer after all. Little wounds are not a problem for me.”

Quidel: “That’s not what I meant.” He looked directly in her eyes, “I asked how your feeling? You two have been friends for a long time, haven't you?”

Yua: She nods saddened “We were all good friends Quidel!”

Quidel: He lowered his head somberly, he knew that was true. But now noting the key word in her statement ‘were’. Then his eyes furrowed when he remembered she said ‘wounds’ his head shot up to look at her gloomy face.“What did she do?”.

Yua: “It’ll all be explained at the meeting soon so please be patient. I am still trying to wrap my head around it too.”

Quidel: He shook his head in incomprehension. “And to make matters worse another Captain is in prison!”

Yua: “Who?” she gasped.

Quidel: “Captain Sairentosukai.”

Yua: “What in the world is going on?” she pressed her fingers to her forehand to massage away a growing headache.

Quidel: “I don’t know and I don’t like it!”

They were met with silence as each of them thought hard about the whole messy situation.

Yua: “I think we should see how the others are doing before the meeting is held; besides I could use some fresh air.” She hopped up off the desk and hesitantly strapped on her sheathed sword. Sickeningly, as she remembered who she used it against recently. Then she rushed out the door with the expectation of the other two to follow her.
NICE one. But I do find it strange that no one's posted in a while.
worried
I know I was getting worried:(
crying
Well, I've been pretty busy with college work. Taking physics was the worst decision of my life.
[A change in View?]

Kakura had to postpone his investigation. The Captain's meeting wasn't long off so he and his lieutenant waited outside the Squad One Barracks until any of the other Captains arrived.

Kakura: (He was leaning against the outer barrack wall, his head facing the early evening sky, thinking) This is going to be your first time meeting all the Lieutenants. (He lowered his head to gaze at his lieutenant) Nervous?

Seiren: (She looked down at her feet, not meeting her superiors gaze) Yeah a little. (She turned her head and at him) I just want to make a good first impression.

Kakura: (He held his gaze, then suddenly burst out laughing) Hahahahahaha.

Seiren: (She was taken aback from Kakura's behaviour) Sir...What's so funny?

Kakura: (He was holding his sides, struggling to speak through his laughs) Hahaha Your...haha...face was...hehehe...( He finally managed to get his laughs under control) Sorry... But you face just look so genuinely nervous. (He sighed, giggling while he did so) It was so funny.

Seiren: (She turned her head, sulkily pouting comically) Well maybe I should have just stayed at the barracks. At least I won't get laughed there.

Kakura: (He fell for it completely) No...I..I didn't...

Seiren: (She turned back to him pointing at him and laughing herself) hahahhahahaha. Oh sir....hahahaha...I can't believe you fell for that...hahahaha

Kakura: (He started to giggle again, rubbing the back of head as he did so) Hahah, yeah, I did didn't I (They both settled down) You feel better now though, right?

Seiren: (She smiled) Yes, I do feel better actually.

Kakura: (He threw his arm around her, smiling as he did so) You have nothing to worry about. They are all a very nice bunch, though you may want to watch Captain Aosu's lieuten...

???: Captain Aosu's what?

Kakura jumped, while his lieutenant went for her zanpakuto however her arm was grabbed before she reached the handle.

Captain Aosu: (She stood next to Seiren with her hand wrapped around her arm) Well your lieutenant has better reactions than you, Captain Kurotsuki. At least she went to draw her zanpakuto instead of acting like a scared little kitten.

Kakura: Well don't really understand your motives for walking around with your spiritual hidden.

They both glared at eachother for a moment before Seiren piped up.

Seiren: (She was slightly nervous about addressing Aosu) umm...Captain Aosu...Could you please let go of my arm?

Captain Aosu: (She looked at Seiren before answering) Oh, sorry (She let go) I didn't realise that I still had a hold of you.

Seiren: (She massaged her arm) No appologies neccessary Captain.

Kakura: (He had his arms folded, he was smirking) Wow you appologising. That IS a very rare sight. (He relaxed his stance) Now, hopefully we can be a little more respectful to each other now we've gotten most of the insults out of the way.

Captain Aosu: (She was a little confused by his attitude) Hmm, You being civil. (She smiled darkly at him) But by all means give it a try.