Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1537

over a year ago Silverain said…
[The Calm before the Storm]

Outside the tea house captain Honoka was waiting for the last member of their group to arrive while Captain Neshura was inside getting them a table. She looked expectantly in both directions down the street, her petite fingers tapping rhythmically on the hilt of her sword all the while. She went and sat on a nearby bench and continued to wait. Several times she thought she could see someone familiar in the distance but as they drew closer she realized it was just a random person. After ten minutes there was still no sign.

Captain Honoka: I wonder what is keeping her… (She pondered resting her elbow in her lap and lowered her chin to her palm. The door to the café opened with a little chiming bell as just then Captain Neshura stepped out with chop sticks in her hand. She looked around quickly and noting that only Honoka was present she commented)

Captain Neshura: Still nothing, huh? (Yua shook her head lightly. Neshura crossed her arms and leaned her back to the wall) Well, while we wait we can order something small-(Yua shook her head more noticeably this time)

Captain Honoka: I’d rather we wait until she is here before we eat anything. Besides I’m sure she has a good reason for her absence, it wouldn’t be right to start without her.

Captain Neshura: Okay (she surrenders as she goes to sit by her friend and offers the extra pair of chop sticks. Yua raised her hand in decline and smiled as she pulled her own out from inside her sleeve. That caused some amusement.)

As the minutes ticked they began to wonder if she had forgotten about their get-together. They were each constantly checking their own side of the street so they wouldn’t miss anything that might pass. After a while Neshura spoke up.

Captain Neshura: I’m going to go see if we still have our table reserved. It’s that one we always sit at in the corner that has the nice mural over it.

With that she hopped up and stretched stiffly then went back inside, the door jiggled to a close. Leaving Yua alone on the bench again as the clouds rolled overhead making the light fade and brighten at irregular intervals. She turned her sapphire eyes up and watched them pass; confused at first because given their obvious speed she hardly felt a breeze.

Captain Honoka: That’s odd. (Back on earth she heard tell-tell sounds of a person walking towards her. She snapped her head forward and looked to where the sound originates. She immediately stands up and bows humbly)

Captain Honoka: Captain! May I ask what brings you here?

Captain Aosu: (Takes one look at the facade of the little teashop and tries to hide her disapproval) I didn’t come to have a drink; I have more than sufficient stores in my estate.

Captain Honoka: Oh, I see. (She looks at the ground at her answer, and then lifted her gaze to stare into the other captain’s eyes when she spoke again)

Captain Aosu: I was looking for Captain Sairentosukai; I have something in need to discuss with him. Have you seen him?

Captain Honoka: No, I regret to say not since at the end of the meeting. (Captain Aosu nods civilly and goes to walk away but a jiggling sound made her halt.)

Captain Neshura: We’re still good! (She exclaimed as she exited the door. She hadn’t noticed the other captain yet.)Alright, I say we go ahead and order something because truthfully, I’m so starving I could eat a….Oh!

Captain Aosu: Good afternoon Captain Neshura (she responds appropriately)

Captain Neshura: Good afternoon! (She looks sideways at Yua, ‘you couldn’t give me a heads up?’)
Captain Aosu: (looking to Yua with an amused smile) I’ll leave you to your meal.

Captain Honoka: Are you sure you can’t spare a moment? We were expecting three but now it doesn’t look like she’ll show. You are welcome to join us.

Captain Aosu: I appreciate your offer, Captain, but like I mentioned earlier, I need to speak to Captain Sairentosukai and I can’t afford to be sidetracked. (With that she takes her leave.)

Captain Neshura: (when she was certain captain Aosu was out of earshot she hissed) Why did you invite her?

Captain Honoka: (Looking perplexed at her questioning) It was only common courtesy! We did have an extra seat open. (She explained as they went inside and sat at the table under the fantastic mural.)

Once they ordered their drinks they talked about what was happening in their Squads and about what the captain-commander said at the meeting. As the waitress delivered their cups and a pot of steaming fresh tea Neshura blurted out)

Captain Neshura: You know Captain Erlantz takes seven sugars with his tea? Bleh!

Captain Honoka: He does have his quirks! (She giggles)

Yua was about to take her first sip when the liquid in her cup trembles suddenly. She looked at it as dark liquid smoothes out and becomes still, thinking it was nothing she goes to drink again. It quivers again, this time the tiny china on their table clinked and rocked too. Both captains looked at each other. They could feel the next one as it shook the foundation with a boom! The other patrons looked confused and alarmed.

Captain Neshura: What is that?

Captain Honoka: I’m not sure… (She started to feel a tingling sensation along her arms and something other that’s familiar too. She pushes up her sleeves and discovered all the hair on her arm was standing on end! ‘Is this what I?' She didn’t have time to finish the sentence as another boom rocks the place.)

Captain Honoka: Come with me!

They make the way to the door and push it open, when they looked at the sky it was turning dark and angry off in the distance. The wind that was absent before has returned with a vengeance as it whips through the narrow street. Flashes shot out of the clouds followed fast by the culprit booming.

Captain Neshura: A lightning storm is causing all this?

Captain Honoka: That’s not a storm… (She recognizes the way the clouds are centralized around a specific area of the rukon district. The way the lightning and thundering are seeming to have and intelligence to their strikes. Yua's eyes widen.) It’s Teiko!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
surprise
NICE. I like how you incorporated it! =)
wink
Thank you, that means a lot!!
big smile
No problem. =)
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
[A New Face and Lightning Strikes]

Head-Captain Sureiya: Zalbeseal Korrotasu…(Was all he said as he watched Zalbeseal train) He certainly knows his Hado and has a spiritual pressure to match but is he really as observant as Sekhmet said? Shakkaho.

Zalbeseal: (He heard what he thought was the command Shakkaho then he could hear it coming and he used his Shunpo to move out of the way.) What was that? (He said as he drew his Zanpakuto)

Head-Captain Sureiya: I guess he is. (He shunpoed down next to Zalbeseal.) Sorry about that but I had to test something.

Zalbeseal: (he turned around as he heard the words and swung his Zanpakuto out of instinct but when he turned around he saw it was the Head-Captain but it was too late he couldn’t stop his sword.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He stop the Zanpakuto with his index
finger) Wow you even have good instincts and reflexes.

Zalbeseal: My deepest apologies Head-Captain

Head-Captain Sureiya: It’s fine that is what I look for in a new captain.

Zalbeseal: Sir?(he didn’t know what the Head-Captain had meant. A new captain?)

Head-Captain Sureiya: Captain Aosu recommended you to become a new captain so as a result come to the squad one barracks later and we will administer your captain’s test.

Zalbeseal: Thank you very much sir! I will be sure to come by later! ( he couldn’t believe it he was going to become a captain!)

Head-Captain Sureiya: Good I will gather five other captains just
make sure you have met all the requirements. (He shunpoed off
after sensing Teiko’s Zanpakuto release.)

Zalbeseal: I will not disappoint you sir!

Head-Captain Sureiya: I hope you don’t kid. ( he arrived at where he thought Teiko was.)

Captain Seishin: Kaminari release! (he couldn’t believe that he had to release his Zanpakuto for this fight but these hollows were tough.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: I can’t believe Teiko needs to use his Zanpakuto for this fight.
{The rage of Lightning}

Teiko arrived in the Rukon district in time to see what was happening before all was thrown back into chaos. There were Menos every twenty feet, many of the buildings were torn apart, trees were up-heaved, their roots pointing to the sky. There were even Vasto-lorde hollows accompanying them. He raised his hand, and pointed to a concentrated group of Eight Menos, and two Vasto-lorde, and his squad was gone in an instant. Teiko looked around at the carnage once more, seeing thousands of limp children, and other citizens of the Rukon district. He closed his eyes, trying hard to control his anger. His reiatsu leaked, and many of the Menos were backing away from him. His eyes were shadowed, and his Reiatsu completely flowed out of him. The air pressure dropped, and he slowly reached for his blade. He grabbed the hilt, and tightened his fist, with a menacing strength. He slowly unsheathed it, bringing it up to point at the sky. He shot a look that would have sent even an Espada running, as he called forth his power.

Teiko: "Split the Sky, Kinuzuma." (after he uttered those words, a blast of lightning from the clouds overhead engulfed him and his zanpakuto, sending out a massive wave of Reiatsu, disintegrating most of the Menos nearby. He swung his blade, and the light faltered, to reveal a beautiful golden sword in his hand. He raised it up once more, and then he lost it. His temper, overflowed with anger at what he had seen done to his home.)

Teiko: "Kaminari." (he swung his blade, and a wave of sound was flung at the Menos nearby.) "Release." (it blasted the Hollow, sending it to oblivion. Teiko looked around again, sensing an odd presence. He looked behind him, to see the Head Captain.) "I don't need help, with all due respect. I can handle this myself." ( he finished by swinging his blade, slicing another Menos in half with no effort at all.)

Head Captain: "I didn't think you needed help, Teiko. I was wondering why you released your zanpakuto." (he looked questioningly at Teiko)

Teiko: (he turned around after taking down three more hollows) "I didn't need to. It's..." (he trailed off, and his face darkened) "kami" (he switched his blade hands, so as to swing upwards) "...nari!" (the blast is sent out immidiatley, and plows all the way through seven Menos before dissapearing after it's release) "It was rage. Rage at seeing what was done to my home. Rage made me release it. Thats the reason. Thats the answer to your question, isn't it?"

Head Captain: (he looks curiously at Teiko, he had never seen him this upset before.) "Yes. It is the answer, however not the one I expected." (he flinches as Teiko uses Denki-suta on a Menos, leaving a star shaped hole in it's long torso before it dissapeared.)

Teiko: "I've changed a lot since then. I've wondered the past few years why some Captains," (he laid particular stress on the word'some') "take me so lightly. I've realized it's because not only am I a child compared to many others, but at times I act like one."

Head Captain: "That may be true, but you are more than worthy of the position that you hold. You are very protective and you inspire others to be like yourself, whether they be older or younger than you." (he smiled at Teiko, who gave another of his friendly smiles in return)

Teiko: (he turned around, and waved his zanpakuto in the air, before reversing his grip, so that it pointed downwards.) "Renningu-no-ken." He shoved the blade into the ground, and watched as all of the nearby Menos were impaled over and over, dissapearing seconds after it was activated. He pulled it out again, feeling satisfied. He turned back to the Head Captain) "I don't deserve your kind words. Really, I don't."
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Seshen sighed deeply as he looked at the three menos standing before him. Each drew their breath as silently as they could, and each was sweating profusely.

Seshen: You know, I hardly have the time for things like that... You've given me false information three times this week. I was sitting at that table for an hour before I was informed there was not going to be a meeting. What do you have to say for yourselves?

The four adjuchas were silent for a minute before a particularly tall one spoke up.

Neng: Well, uh, you see, Seshen-dono, we were the ones given the false information.

Seshen: Enough of your deceit. It merely hubles you further. Now tell me why you have lied to me, Neng.

Neng looked into Seshen's eyes, unreal fear stamped on his face. He wiped his brow, obstructing his view of his master for a split second before flinching as he looked right into Seshen's eyes. The Espada stood right before him.

Seshen: Neng. I asked you a question.

Neng: I... It was in good intentions, Seshen-dono... We were merely trying to please you...

Seshen looked to the other adjuchas. They stood completely still, not willing to make a noise. He then looked back to Neng.

Seshen: Neng, I will not repeat myself. Why did you relay this false information to me?

Neng: It... It was because we wanted some action, so we put together a group of hollow and-

Seshen: -And planned to go out without my consent.

Seshen held something in his fingers as he stared coldly at Neng. Then, in a fluid movement, he used his Caja Negacion on the unfortunate adjuchas. The hollow began to whimper.

Neng: Seshen-dono... Why?!

Seshen: Neng, you wasted my time, sent several hollow to their dooms, and have unknowingly tampered with my own personal plans. Goodbye, Neng. You shall return when I see fit.

Neng began to protest, but soon disappeared from sight. Seshen then turned to the other four menos.

Seshen: Who was the next most involved in this scheme?

A grey bodied Adjuchas with fairly muscular appendages and four long purple tentacles growing out of his back raised his voice.

Kesh: I... Me, Seshen-dono...

Seshen: Then, Kesh, you will attempt to remedy this unfortunate mistake.

Kesh: You mean-

Seshen: You will assist these hollow in their mission. I care not if you survive or not.

Kesh: Y... Yes, Seshen-dono.

With that, Seshen opened a Garganta and Kesh was inside in a split second.

-In the Rukon-

Kesh looked with sheer awe at what was supposed to be a small raid before laughing maniacally.

Kesh: Yes! Seshen-dono will be happy with this!

Kesh's happiness suddenly turned to panic as he observed a teenage boy standing over the bodies of several Gillian.

Kesh: Im... Impossible. A mere boy could not have defeated those Gillian on his own... Bah, to hell with this. I'll deal with him myself!

Kesh sprinted at the Captain, excitement and glee stamped on his face. Teiko turned about to see the menos leap at him, before jumping back at the Adjuchas himself. The impact of Teiko's leap sent Kesh flying backward. The hollow cursed as he picked himself off the ground and braced himself for the Captain's second attack.

Kesh: You can't screw this up, you stupid kid!

Kesh leapt at his opponent, tentacles extended and ready to strike.

-End-

Hope you enjoyed.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
(I’ll be improvising a bit, zord)

Kesh: (tentacles flailing, he aims and with deadly precision, strikes at Captain Seishin. His tentacles continue to pursue the captain. The arrancar follows with a volley of deadly strikes, each possessing greater speed).

Captain Seishin: Damnit! This arrancar is powerful for merely a faction (he dodges the strikes, and unleashes Kaminari. From his blade, detonates a concussive wave that vibrates toward the arrancar) RELEASE! (with his command, the wave of energy transforms into concentrated lightning. Moments from striking the arrancar, he releases a massive, red cero. Simultaneously, from either side of Captain Seishin, two additional ceros crash into each other. The combined cero’s generate enough energy to deflect his lightning-based attack). …Ugh( his confident expression melts away, acknowledging that there are two more arrancar aiming for him). There is now three…?

Kesh: That’s right, you have more than me to worry about!

Gamatara: (a long, slender arrancar, covered in horns, grins at Captain Seishin, mocking him with violent threats) Little captain caught off-guard. You’re a bit of a runt to be captain-level material. They must be lowering the bar. I will enjoy shredding your frail body to pieces!

Okoze: (the wide-faced arrancar, with a tremendously large jaw and mouth, smiles gleefully) I’m drooling just thinking about sinking my teeth into that ripe flesh. It’s been quite a while since I last tasted a shinigami…(he begins grinding his teeth, the slowly begin to resemble a chain-saw motion).

Kesh: Not before I grip him so tightly his blood vessels erupt in his body…(the begin to perform a combination attack, forcing him backwards

Captain Seishin: (he watches their movements carefully and begins a series of flash-steps, releasing waves of energy from his blade) RELEASE (his technique has successfully boxed them in, causing them to feel the full brunt of his Kaminari. The lightning collides at a focal point, directly impacting the three arrancar. Teiko watches intently, hoping to notice even the most subtle form of movement. To his surprise, the arrancar have all releases their resurrection, and their wounds have healed. His inner-monologue kicks in: “Damnit! This is ridiculous…their wounds heal upon releasing their resurrections?!”)
Okoze: Surprised? (he now has a giant mouth on his stomach, and has bloated in size)

Kesh: (covered in tentacles, he begins whipping them at him. He dodges the tendrils, but is soon caught off-guard by a swifter Gamatar).

Gamatar: (his hands are long spears, and his back and chest are covered in horn-like spikes. To Captain Seishin’s surprise, they are attached to thread-like substances, and are capable of ejecting from his body. The spikes act like spears, darting at the unwary captain. Before he knows it, he is struck in the shoulder. The spear tears into his flesh, but he quickly responds by striking the thread. He quickly realizes, the threads are not easily severed. He flash-steps backwards, and suddenly the spears on his chest, catapult toward Teiko. They seek him out, despite his agile foot work. He takes his blade, charges with lightning, and begins striking them away with his blade. DENKI SUTA! (his blade ushers a star-shaped currency of lightning that is capable of successfully forcing Gamatar’s spikes. Before he can respond, more spikes that have catapulted from his back have managed to find themselves behind him).

Okoze: YUMMY (he jumps in front of the star, his giant mouth-piece devours a portion of the energy. It enters his stomach and his grin becomes wider before his mouth stretches to an enormous size. The gaping void redirects his original attack. It explodes from his mouth, singing his lips. The concentrated blast, seeking out Captain Seishin, crashes into his chest. The sheer magnitude of the blast forces him to the ground, generating a crater).

Kesh: Someone can’t handle the three of us…apparently you are just a child.

Captain Seishin: (he unleashes his devastating Renningu-no-ken, which causes lightning blades to rain from the sky). He quickly recovers, charging at full speed, slicing Kesh across the chest with one of the falling blades, and slicing off several of his tendrils.

Kesh: (he fires a cero in the sky from his mouth, dismissing one of the blades and quickly binds Kesh) I knew you would close the gap between us if I taunted you…stupid captain. (suddenly, Kesh darts back, his tendrils still binding Captain Seishin, when Okoze appears from above, two blades stabbed in his back. Despite his injuries, his mouth opens and he fires a beam of energy that collides with Teiko, sending him flying into the air).

Gamatar: (he softly recites under his breath) gotcha…(his spears dark from his chest, several striking Captain Seishin in the back).

Okoze: Ha ha ha…these blades are a source of energy, so I was able to absorb their spiritual energy and redirect at you, which made a perfect distraction for Gamatar’s attack. (he grins widely).

Kesh: (his tendril grabs the sword, pulling it from the ground, ending the raining blades. Just by touching the blade, his tendril has been severely damaged). Stupid god damn shinigami…finish him, in Seshen-sama’s name!

Okoze: (his stomach mouth opens wide, preparing to leech energy off Teiko’s blade) This ends now…(a faint voice is heard in the distance)
[PLAY MUSIC]
???: Set the air ablaze…Cenusa Fuoco ( a mountainous cascade of molten fury erupts from behind Okoze. The searing flames roar through the sky, striking Okoze in stomach, filling his gut with incinerating flames. The ocean of flames overwhelm even the arrancar, his body expanding from the sheer magnitude of energy generating by this assault. The molten ocean quickly swallows him, putting his own appetite to shame, meanwhile shredding his entire body from inside-out. Liquid fire burns through his hierro, the blaze erupting from his mouth. Overcome by the colossal strength of the flames, his is shredded and disposed of)

Kesh: What the hell?! WHAT IS THIS SH….(the flames effortlessly seek him out, despite his attempts to escape via sonido. The monstrous flames fiercely pursue him, latching on to his tentacles).

Gamatar: (he begins to retreat, hoping his spikes will enable his escape by fending off the flames. But the ocean of fire merely swallow his efforts, leaving only him to conquer. He sonidos far from the flames, but when he believes he has escapes…)

???: Acecho…(the blood-thirsty flames come roaring at the unsuspecting arrancar. His sonido led him into the belly of the flames. Before he can react, fire spouts from the mysterious individual’s blade, surrounding and consuming him. The sheets of fire wraps around him, incinerating his flesh, destroying his mask.
Captain Seishin: …this power….this strength..

Captain-Commander: Captain Aosu….(his lips narrow and he smiles)

Captain Aosu: (the molten energy continues to ooze from her blade, surrounding her in a thick layer of incinerating potential. The magma erupts further, drenching the final arrancar, Kesh, melting his hierro. He screams in agony, cursing Captain Aosu for interfering. She remains stone-faced, unscathed by his fowl words. Her eyes, however, tell a different story. There is enjoyment from watching him suffer and for the opportunity to annihilate another arrancar. She looks at Teiko) Despite our differences, Captain Seishin, I have a responsibility to protect the soul society, and that includes my fellow captains. I cannot sit by idly and watch you succumb to defeat, even at the sake of your pride. However, your display this past battle was less than valiant (her faces remains cold, colossal amounts of spiritual energy pouring into the atmosphere, alarming all captains, lieutenants, and seated-officers. She calmly seals her sword, the flames quickly extinguished.)

Captain-Commander: (delighted in her display of camaraderie, he nods at her)

Captain Seishin: (perplexed as to why she saved him, he lies silently on the ground, staring at her).
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
One of the first Captains to reach the battle zone was Kakura. He was aghast at the destruction that had taken place. He then noticed Captain Aosu who had just sealed her zanpakuto. He then sensed the Captain Commanders spiritual pressure. "So he was here too" Kakura thought, and he finally located Teiko's spiritual pressure. He could tell he was injured by the fluctuations in it. He rushed over to the crater.

Captain Aosu: I'm surprised you didn't come sooner Captain Kurotsuki. (He turned to face her) After all you do have the best spriritual detection skills out of the Captains and yet you still didn't come.

Captain Kurotsuki: I could sense both the Captain-Commander's and your spiritual pressures. I'm surprised you didn't act sooner.

Captain Aosu: (She smiled coldly at Kakura) Well I was only following orders given to me by the Captain-Commander. I was not to interfere with the battle. However, no matter what orders I've been given, I will not let a fellow Captain die.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He returns the cold smile) Well maybe you should have interfered a bit sooner, considering that those arrancar were not part of the original attack force sent from Hueco Mundo. Therefore, Teiko wasn't under any obligation to fight with them without help, no matter what ideas may have run through his mind at the time. However I was on my way as soon as I sensed the presense of those arrancar. I would however like to thank you for saving Teiko's life. (Captain Aosu is slightly taken aback from this, she had never heard Captain Kurotsuki be this sincere before)

Captain Aosu: (She turns her back to Kakura) There are no thanks necessary, Captain Kurotsuki. I will suggest however that Captain Seishin does not go into battle alone from now on. (And with that she walked off.

Kakura then leapt into the crater. He could see that Teiko's wounds weren;t too serious but he still wasn't in a good way.

Captain Kurotsuki: (Trying to clean Tieko's wounds as he muttered) I really wish that Yua would hurry.
Not a long piece, but something that holds a lot of meaning in it. May be a turning point in the Aosu, Kakura feud.
Awesome posts, guys. I'll have an introduction for my remaining Espada up after school today. Also, if you know anyone who can assist me with the management of the Espada, please let me know. But serously; awesome posts.
[Aftermath]

Captain Honoka: Lieutenant! Alert all available squad members; we must go at once before the injured are too far gone! (She quickly mobilizes a group of her best healers and begins leading them to the battle zone.‘I hope I’m not too late'She prayed silently ‘From what I could tell from Teiko’s fierceness in his fight something serious must have happened to cause such anger'

His spiritual pressure had dropped significantly before she even ran out of her barracks and she began to worry what that could mean. Then moments later the air felt like it was distorting and quivering, she had to brace herself on the nearest wall to stop her from tipping over. 'Captain Aosu came to help him?’ recognized the overwhelming spiritual pressure of the ninth captain. A second later she corrected herself and ordered her men onward. (She uses flash-steps ahead of them, leaping from building to building in the direction of raising smoke and dark clouds. Her lieutenant stays behind with the others as they race to the site.

Captain Honoka: It’s this way! Hurry! (Once she was close enough to access the damage her heart caught in her throat. So many bodies lay strewn across the broken remains of rubble. Fires had caught on the uprooted foliage and timber from the hollow attacks. There was a massive crater in the center of it all; the edges around it were molted and glowing from the impact. Black smoke billowed thickly from it as the wind slowly carried it away.

Captain Karotsuki: Hey down here!!

Captain Honoka: Oh no! (She was at the edge of the crater in an instant and flung herself down in the darkness to reach voice she heard calling. Through the obscuring fumes she could just discern the shape of someone kneeling by a small limp figure.) Captain Karotsuki! (She cried as she ran at them not believing what she’s seeing. Sure enough as she drew closer she could clearly see Teiko’s bloody body in Karotsuki arms. She knelt beside them and checked if he was breathing. It was shallow but he’s alive.) Let’s get him out of here!

Captain Karotsuki nodded and carefully heaved the injured captain fully into his arms and stood slowly. Then they both flashed up and out of the crater, within seconds they had him lie flat on a blanket while Yua sat beside him with her palms hovering over his still form. Her hands glowed green over his bloodied wounds and she closed her eyes, concentrated all her energy in making him well. Diligently she began work in replenishing his depleted reiatsu. Then with expert skill she used his reiatsu with her own to fully heal his injured body. Teiko’s eyes began to open part way through the process.

Captain Seishin: Honoka? (Looks to his right) Karotsuki? When do you- Ahh!

Captain Honoka: Shhh! Please be still, you are still recovering from your battle.

Captain Seishin: Battle… (He looked at his sides and sees the carnage those monsters caused, all the children who were brutally cut down before he came upon the scene…) Captain Honoka you must help the others, they might still be alive! (He shouted in agony at the thought of them dying while he was treated first.)

It was then that her Lieutenant and the members of her squad finally showed up!

Captain Honoka: What took you so long, Wasureppoi?! (she inquired)

Lieutenant Wasureappoi: We… accidentally made a wrong turn… (He mumbled in a low voice with his head down)

Captain Honoka: OH! How? ... Never mind! Go order the others to check for any survivors and alert me if you do! Do not forget! (She’ll talk with her lieutenant later)

Lieutenant Wasureppoi: Yes Captain! (The huge lieutenant bows low and turns and goes to relay her orders with the sound of giant pounding feet.)

Karotsuki: When will he be good to go?

Honoka: In just a few minutes, they’re not that serious. (He nodded and looked at Teiko.)

Karotsuki: You did amazing kid, don’t be discouraged about this!

Teiko: I don’t care about my injuries; I just wished that I had gotten here sooner.

A shadow appeared and covered his face, they all three looked up to see the Head-Captain standing above the Captain of squad ten.
Nice post Silverain. My only criticism is that it is KUROTSUKI not KAROTSUKI.
Guys, Teiko is not that weak. I just thought i'd tell you. He was only fighting Arrancar and could have handled them himself. And with that in mind, I'll post now. =0
Its not that we think him weak, Its the same as toshiro. He is too young to be able to fully access his powers. Anyway, it helps build the story up doesn't it. Now we find out that Aosu will actually protect her fellow Captains.
Oops! My bad! I didn't know that I did that, sorry:)
No worries. I've made mistakes like that in the past.
During this whole sequence there are only two Captains whose whereabouts are unknown, Mikazuki Kurotsuki and Azriel Sairentosukai. What I want to know is what they were doing at this time. And were they together?
No, they weren't together. He left here after their conversation. I can post something with Azriel.
Cool. I could probably post something about Mikazuki too.
Okay, well I've been busy attempting to recruit Espada, but have been seemingly unseccessful. With that in mind, I shall attempt post something featuring the Espada.
tongue
Sorry, guys, My dad blew a fuse(literally), so i have to start over again...=.=
Write them in a word processor, and you won't lose your progress.

Oh, and zord, I may have recruited someone. His username is "Gin-san." He could use your advising. He's new to the whole role play scene. :)
Thats actually a good idea. I should to that from now on. BTW, I'm sorry if i upset you before, Crazieone.
What? You never upset me. Haha. You're fine.
laugh
lol, Okay, I thought for some reason you were upset. I guess I'm just paranoid. :P
over a year ago katherine_zhong said…
I love to watch BLEACH. Now i was watching 110. I was so obessed with it.
LOL, i got obsessed with it from the beginning. Would you like to join?
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
"Neshura sits above one of the few remaining buildings with her zanpakuto resting in her lap. She strokes her finger along the golden designs on the sheath."

Neshura: Sigh....I didn't even get to fight. I left my tea for nothing! It was so good too...Gyokuro, my favorite. Once Captain Seishin has recovered, I'll have to drag Yua back there.

"She jumps back down from the building and begins walking back to the Squad 8 barracks when she almost runs in to a familiar face. Captain Sairentosukai.

Captain Sairentosukai: Captain Neshura. I did not expect to see you here.

Captain Neshura: The same goes for me. I hardly ever see you. You are quite the mysterious individual.

Captain Sairentosukai: I have my own duties, and you have yours. All this means is that they do not match up.

"Captain Sairentosukai starts walking off in another direction"

Captain Neshura: Where are you going?

Captain Sairentosukai: I don't see how it could possibly deal with you. Why would you want to know about my whereabouts?

Captain Neshura: I'm curious. You always seem to disappear without saying a word.

Captain Sairentosukai: My business has nothing to do with any of the other captains, therefore I see no reason to inform them when I must leave. The same rule applies to you Captain Neshura.

"Captain Sairentosukai turns around suddenly, and shunpos away. Neshura is left standing alone, and eventually turns around with a smirk."

Neshura: Such an interesting person...perhaps I should invite him to tea as well....
Nice post Randomfan. =)
{The Thunder progresses}

Teiko Awoke in a makeshift bed in the debt of night. He looked around the dark room, and sighed. He pulled the covers off of himself, and ambled around for a moment. He gained his dark eyes, and found his Haori. He draped it over his shoulders, and began to look for his zanpakuto. He quickly decided that he would leave it, after all he was only going on the roof. He climbed silently out of one of the nearby windows, and made his way to the roof. He sat there for many long, cold moments. He kept thinking about the power of Capt. Aosu's zanpakuto. He clenched his fists tighter, and huddle for warmth. He had the potential to be as strong as her. But, his Bankai was not yet fully mature, and he had spent a lot of the past year working on controlling his hollow powers. He sighed again, and laid back on the cold roof tiles, and thought about the conversation he'd had when the Head Captain came to see him.

Head Captain: "I see you're well again." (he said while looking him over.) "You had everyone worried, what with how bad you looked. But I can see that you recover rather fast."

Teiko: "I need to train, as soon as I can. If it hadn't been for Aosu saving me before..." He trailed off, not sure where to go with it. "Anyways, I'll be resting within my training periods. Is that alright with you, Honoka?" Teiko looked at Capt. Honoka, hoping to get her approval.

Captain Honoka: She smiles at him; a warm, and inviting smile. "Why of course, Teiko. Only as long as I'm accompanying you. After all," she made a small waving gesture with her hand, "you still need time to recover fully."

Teiko: "If this is about the depleted reiatsu, it was only a fraction of the actual amount that resides within me." His face was serious as he made that statement.

Captain Honoka choked on her tea, and The Head Captain remained silent.

Captain Honoka: "A fraction you say?" She placed her index and middle fingers on her temple, and thought for a moment. "Well, it's certainly impressive how far you've come." She looked at the Head Captain, who had remained quiet.

Head Captain: "Indeed. You have certainly progressed. However," he paused, as though reading Teiko's thoughts. "You have not fully matured your Bankai yet, have you?"

Teiko hung his head for the briefest moment, and then nodded. "Yes, sir. That's why I've requested permission to train, so that i can reach my full potential. Not to mention, that i need to be able to protect my squad much better in the future."

Captain Honoka: She sighs, and gives Teiko a light smack on the back of his head. "You need to stop putting yourself down. You did well, for someone who was unprepared for the ambush. Hollows always fight dirty."

Teiko, playing along by holding his head, smiles. "But, i still sent them off without thinking. I acted too rashly, and as result, half my squad is either injured or dead."

Teiko sighed again, feeling chilled to the bone. Not from the physical coolness of the breeze, but from the obligations to which he had committed himself so suddenly. He had waned to prove himself the opposite of a weakling, but had done exactly what he wished to be prevented.

Teiko suddenly sensing another presence nearby, sat up. He recognized the calm voice almost immidiatley.

Neshura: "You always seem to know when it's me." She said with a smirk, shunpo-ing to his side. "I came to return this to you." She held out the sheath to his zanpakuto.

Teiko took it gratefully. "Thanks. I'd forgotten that I left it there."

Neshura smiled and waved his thanks aside. "Now, I have important matters to attend to. Squad twelve is going to have a new captain if all goes well."

Teiko looked up, surprised. "Really? Thats great." He said with a smile.

Neshura nodded and turned around. "I'll be seeing you then." And then she shunpod off.

Teiko sighed. He hoped the new captain would be at least somewhat likable. He sat back, and looked at the stars, and for the first time in his life, saw the real sky as beautiful.
Captain Sairentosukai: (walks past several seated officers and lieutenants from various squads, their eyes eagerly waiting to inspect his demeanor as he exits the mysterious chamber that host proficiency exams. He glares at the lieutenants and officers, disgusted by their willingness to facilitate gossip.)

Captain Erlantz: (he, too, exits the chambers with a coy smile. Beside him, Captain Kurotsuki comments about how she delighted in meeting the mysterious candidate). You’re simply excited because you find the new captain attractive. You’re behaving like a school-girl (delivering his humor with a hardy laugh).

Captain Kurotsuki: (The captain’s angelic face reflects her embarrassment, but she quickly recomposes herself). No…(she says unconvincingly) I simply recognize his talent.

Captain Kakura Kurotsuki: (he walks between them briskly, commenting on his sisters crush) You’re so transparent, Mikazuki. You stared at him not because he’s powerful, but because he’s attractive.

Captain Kurotsuki: (she sneers at their words) Quiet, he will be along shortly. I don’t want his introduction to be laced with idle gossip.

Captain Erlantz: The truth, rather (his cheerful expression melts away as she glares at him. He waves his hands, shrugging his shoulders) Calm down, calm down.

Captain Honoko: (she walks out beside Captain Neshura and Captain Aosu) It was such a pleasure to have been witness to such unique abilities. I am very impressed (she says cheerfully, her eyes narrowed).

Captain Neshura: Is he a personal friend of yours, Captain Aosu?

Captain Aosu: (her general expression is indiscernible) I nurtured his growth because I recognized his potential, so yes, you may consider him a friend.
Captain Neshura: More, perhaps?

Captain Aosu: (her eyes gradually fixate on Captain Neshura) No, not particularly.

Captain Honoko: He is quite attractive, though.

Captain Aosu: I don’t spot talent by attractiveness, I spot it through example (she turns to face the newly appointed captain of squad 12) Well, I am now required to call you by your official title, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: (his majestic eyes glow with amusement when she utters those words) This is quite an honor, indeed (his sophistication indicates his breeding). I am absolutely overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of this proceeding.

Captain Honoko: We are honored to have you join the Gotei 13, Captain Korrotasu. You come highly regarded.

Captain Korrotasu: I hope Captain Aosu hasn’t been too bold in my absence. I wouldn’t want anyone to get the wrong impression of me (he responds with a twinkle in his eye).

Captain Honoko: Oh, no, not at all. She’s been quite accurate in her portrayal of me, Captain Korrotasu. You’re quite the gentlemen.

Captain Korrotasu: I appreciate the compliment, Captain Honoko.

Captain Aosu: It’d be best if you sought out your captains uniform. Your division is eager to become acquainted with their new captain.

Captain Korrotasu: I hope they’re not too cemented in their ways. It will be an adjustment for both of us, I am sure (he maintains a subtle grin) Well, I best be on my way. I do not want to be tardy for my own introduction (he chuckles softly and makes his way toward his barracks).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he acknowledges that Lieutenant Safaia is behind him) There are important matters we must attend as well. Accompany me, Lieutenant. (the two quickly exit the area).
Name: Zalbeseal Korrotasu (Kore-rawr-Aht-sue)
Race: Shinigami
Height: 6’3’
Eyes: Pacific blue
Hair: Tyrian Purple
Position: Captain of squad 12
Personality: Captain Korrotasu is highly personable, unlike his predecessor. He maintains a constant sense of sophistication when he speaks, eloquently and succinctly delivering his argument. Though friendly, he is not playful like captains in the past, preferring to remain composed to a degree, at all times. In spite of this, and in some ways contradicting, he is always sporting a mischievous grin. When confronted by an enemy, he will continue to grin while fighting, all the while delivering deadly attacks. Many captains refer to his method as “Grinning deceit,” as it is his specialty. It is only when he relinquishes the grin that many know that he has become exceedingly concerned regarding the situation.
As the head of squad 12 and the Center of Research and Development, he boasts a considerable intellectual prowess, which is unmatched by any other captain. His commitment to his experiments is unknown as he keeps his scientific endeavors hidden from those outside the Center for Research and Development.

Zanpakuto Name: Danshinguburaedu (Da-Sheen-Goob-Or-Aid-Ah)
Release Command: Splinter
Bankai Name: Mugen Danshinguburaedu
[Pride of a Kurotsuki]

Captain Kakura Kurotsuki, was in a hurry. Even though he was impressed by the new Captain, he still was preoccupied. He had somewhere he needed to be. However he had to wait for someone before departing.

Mikazuki: (Agitated) Look stop going on about it Quidel! or you will find your head will be taking a trip from your body.

Quidel: Sorry, I just can't help it. You looked so misty eyes staring at him, it was hilarious. OW... Hey stop that would you.

Mikazuki: Just wait until I catch up with you...you...you

Kakura sighed. She'd forgotten. Like every day since becoming a Captain.

Quidel: You don't treat your brother like this. Why is it only me you pick on. (He shot past Kakura with Mikazuki hot on his heels)

Mikazuki: Get back here you, woh. (She was quickly born into the air by her brother) What are doing. Get off of me would you.

Kakura: (Angrily) Mikazuki Kurotsuki! (He said this pretty loud. Some of the Captains stopped in their tracks, staring at the two of them. One staanding lifting the other off the floor in one hand.) It apalls me that you've forgotten what today is! Sometimes I think you don't care! (He dropped her on the floor and briskly started walking)

Mikazuki: (Angrily) I hadn't forgotten! What do you take me for! Hey wait up. (She shot off after him)

Captain Aosu: (She hadn't seen the two Kurotsuki's argue since their promotion. She turned to Captain Honoka who was beside her at the time) What was that little show about?

Captain Honoka: (She looks a little distant when she answers.) Today is the anniversary...of their parents death.

_________________________________________­_

Kakura was already in the Rukon District. He'd bought some flowers and two candles. His sister was standing on the street corner. She was very indignant, her brother's words hurt. Kakura approached her.

Kakura: (He offered out the flowers) You want to take these?

Mikazuki: (She took them and then turned to her brother, tears welling up in her eyes. She sniffed) How could you think I'd forgotten? Don't you trust me.

Kakura hugged her tightly.

Kakura: Yes of course I trust you. I was just annoyed that the examination took so long. I just took it out on you. (He looked down at his sister, who looked up at him) Shall we go then?

Mikazuki: (She wiped her eyes with her free hand) Yes.

They then shunpoed off to the cemetary.
Gives a liitle more info about my characters. Hope its alright.
cool
These are great posts guys!
smile
I edited my most recent one. It was unfinished before, and i added the ending, and changed some words around. I'll be posting later, as soon as I've had my snack.
Just want to get across a trait both my characters have. A few times now my characters have been portrayed at having a loss for words at some points. However they are the sort of people who will always have some sort of response, no matter whats been said or the situation they are in.

(I didn't mean for this to sound like a rant but thats how they are)
Sorry if i portrayed them wrong like that. :P And no, it doesn't sound like a rant. It's a perfectly valid point.
Well, that's great news! Very well, then I shall contact this "Gin-san," and give her a formal greeting.
{Training Conversation}

Teiko dashed back and forth, swinging his blade with deadly precision at the targets Honoka had set up. He sliced the last one in half, and sat down to rest. He was panting heavily after training for three hours.

Teiko: "Where's the food..?" He suddenly asked Honoka.

Honoka: "Um..." She shuffled around in the bag she'd brought for a moment, and brought out two Bento lunches. "Right here. And I brought some tea as well. Would you like some?" She asked, holding out a cup.

Teiko smiled, but declined. He took the Bento lunch carefully, and opened the lid. He first dug into the rice, and then on the greens. He finished the meal with the sushi and potatoes that were in the large compartment. "That was delicious." he said, handing the box back to Honoka.

Honoka: "I'm glad you think so. It really is interesting, your zanpakuto." She said, making small talk. She looked at Teiko, who was sitting with on knee up and both arms back. He looked at her, a question flashing in his eyes. He looked back to the sky.

Teiko: "My zanpakuto is based on strength. Though, the strength of my zanpakuto has a certain degree of speed to it. Lightning is a tricky thing to learn to control. It has it's own focal point, but you have yours as well. I've had to learn to assert my dominance over the lightning, to bend it to my will, and use it to strike fast, and hard. My Bankai is what it should be, but i feel like it's incomplete somehow. I have one ability left to learn, and I'm itching to get it. Not just because of the feeling of success, but because i can use it to protect my squad better than before."

Honoka: "You did what you thought was right. Thats all that matters." She smiled at him, an then sipped her tea.

Teiko: "But in the future, I won't act so rashly. I can at least promise them that." He stood, dusting off his robes.

Honoka: She stood as well. "It's also safe to say, that Aosu was wrong." She turned to go to her vantage point, when Teiko stopped her with a sidelong glance.

Teiko: "Wrong about what?" He tried to hide his curiosity as best he could by putting on a bored expression.

Honoka turned her body toward him. "She told us that you should not fight alone from now on." Her face remained serious.

Teiko hung his head. Don't say anything. She saved your life, you owe her one, so don't say anything. Teiko thought to himself. But he said something.

"Perhaps she was right. I didn't release my Bankai because i thought I could handle them." Teiko turned around, facing the large rock he would have to cut through to complete his training.

Honoka sighed again. "I can easily tell she was wrong. You recognize your self implied mistake, and you are better for it. It was a foolish thing for you to blame yourself for what happened to the Rukon District."

Teiko looked at her. "Even so."

"Bankai!" Teiko held his zanpakuto to the sky, and the clouds swirled up above the tip. He concentrated his reiatsu, and is showed up around him, in a glowing golden aura. This all happened in a split second, and he was engulfed in light. The light dispersed a moment later, revealing his transformation. He had metal gold wings, with armor around his hips, on his shoulders, and on his gloves and legs.

"Densetsu Kinuzuma," He uttered under is breath. He pointed the golden blade at the rock, as though it were a foe. "My goal is to reduce it to rubble with just three attacks.Then i should use..."

He pointed it to the ground, and the sky around him turned a dark shade of red. His blade glowed with a black aura, and he rose to the sky. "Jigoku-no-kaminari," With is zanpakuto in hand, he slashed downwards, and a bolt of dark lightning was sent to the enormous rock, splintering it, taking out a third of it. He closed his eyes, and concentrated hard, taking his time to find the weak point of the rock, and to pull it into his gaze. He opened his eyes, and they rested dead center on the rock. He poured a substantial amount of reiatsu into the strike, as he thrust it forward. The bolt was larger this time, and stuck exactly where he needed it to. The rock was redyed to palm sized pieces, and Teiko felt a strong sense of satisfaction.

"Well, I guess thats enough for now,..." He began to release his Bankai, when a strange sense of comfort overwhelmed him. He knew what it was. His Zanpakuto wanted to speak with him. He slowly drifted into unconciousness, and fell to the ground.

"Hm?" Teiko hefted himself off the ground, to stand in the grey fog.

"About time." His Zanpakuto came out of the distance, smileing like a madman. "I think it's time I showed you your final ability."

Teiko: "Hello, Kinuzuma." He raised one eyebrow.

Kinuzuma: "Yo. Long time no see. Well, personally that is." He corrected himself. "Your next ability will be like your second Bankai ability. But it will be more Divine. Remember that you must only use it if you need to. Or want to. You can choose." He smirked at the last words he said. He walked over to Teiko, and touched his chest with a finger.. A warm glow enveloped Teiko, and he was back in the dark field. Night had fallen. He sat up, and looked at his Zanpakuto, that was now glowing. It had a new engraving on the inside of the blade.

"Saiga-Kenjou?" Teiko whispred.
Let's keep "training" posts to a minimum. I would hate for them to plague this forum. I've seen many forums consumed by countless training posts. lol
Yeah. I agree. Though they might be fun to post, they can consume the forum. I'll not be posting them, unless i fell like they'll be beneficial to the story. How about you guys?
same here
I don't like them, and I generally don't read them. I find them redundant and do not believe they move the story forward.
big smile
Hey, Crazieone, howzaboutz you tell them your AMAZING idea?
let's hear it
monkey
Huh??
laugh
I see... a monkey.
laugh
hahaha! I couldn't find a 'huh' face:)