Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1537

over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
...Wow. I had no idea he had that kind of personality. :/

And Crazieone, would what Aosu was talking about happen to be the Kudokai? :P
over a year ago Silverain said…
surprise
Did not see that one coming! Really interesting development:)
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
[A new recruit]

Kakura and Mikazuki were walking towards the Shino Academy. Quidel had been lucky that Kakura had caught up with his sister otherwise things could have turned out badly for him.

Mikazuki: (Her angelic face is downcast and sullen. Just as if a small child had been told off after doing something wrong) Why did you have to do that in the middle of the market, Kakura? I nearly had that obnoxious brat and you had to interfere.

Kakura: (He laughed lightly, getting a more than disaproving glance from his sister) Hahaha. Well next time keep your temper in check and maybe next time I won't have to carry you off over one shoulder like that. (He looked at his sister) At least Quidel appologised.

Mikazuki: (She looked back at her brother) Well he didn't have to thank you for dragging me off like that.

They stared at each other in silence for a moment then burst out laughing as they passed through the threshold of Shino Academy.

However they were both quite suprised to see Captain Sairentosukai, watching his lieutenant sparring with some of the recruits. They approached him slowly. Their mood somewhat less cheerful than it had been previously.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He didn't look at the two of them as they approached) I do find it suprising to see the two of you here. Are you here looking for new recruits?

Kakura: (he folded his arms and sat down on the, focusing his attention on the sparring match) And a hello to you too, Azriel.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He looked down at Kakura, his peircing gave devoid of any emotion) I thought we had already been through this the last time we had a discussion, Captain Kurotsuki.

Kakura: (His attention is still focused on on the combatants) Well, I didn't really pay attention to that to be honest. I also have a thing against formality. We are of equal rank after all, Why should we confine ourselves to such trivial matters as adressing each other as Captain when it is obvoiys we are Captains. And, until such a time as you give me the common courtesy of a friendly greeting then such respect is not required of me.

Mikazuki: (She glanced at both Captains, who were both suprisingly calm. She decided to take it upon herself to answer the question put forward and to appologise on her brother's behalf) Yes, we are here to look at new recruits. Well when I say we, its really only my brother as I have no need of recruits at this time. And I'm sorry for my brother's disrespectful behaviour, Captain Sairentosukai. I hope he didn't offend you.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He looked at Mikazuki) There is no need to appologise Captain Kurotsuki. You are not the one who was lacking the neccessary respect. (He turned his attention back to the sparring match just in time to see his lieutenant disarm one of the recruits) And thank you for answering my question.

Mikazuki: (She blushed a little before turning to watch the sparring match herself) There are no thanks neccessary, Captain Sairentosukai.

Kakura started to get a little restless sitting around doing nothing. He stood up, still watching the sparring.

Kakura: Azriel, can you please ask your lieutenant to stand down please? I'd like to get involved my self if that's alright.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He glanced at Kakura) That is a very reasonable request coming from you Captain Kurotsuki. I would like to ask why you wish to get involved. After all it is strange for a Captain to fight with students.

Kakura: (he smirked as he looked at Azriel) I believe it is a good way to accertain skill and strength if the subject is attacking you. That way, you personally know their capability.

Captain Sairentosukai: (His expression didn't change as he turned back to watching the fight) Hmm. Its an interesting concept. (He had a brief think) Very well. Lieutenant Shukketsu (Her lieutenant blocked a strike while she looked at her superior) Please stand down to make way for Captain Kurotsuki. He wishes to spar with some of the recruits personally.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: (She looked rather displeased by this request) Very well Captain. (She disarmed the recruit and sent him flying with a kick as she walk off, sheathing her zanpakuto)

Kakura: (He walked straight passed her, calling back to Captain Sairentosukai) Thank you, Captain Sairentosukai.

He stood in the middle of the sparring area and removed his zanpakuto placing it at the edge of the mats on the ground.

Kakura (He looked arpound at the nervous faces, and smiled reasurringly at them) As you can see I am disarmed. (He held up both hands to prove the point) I will take any challenge from any recruit. Any one who manages to get me in such a position that the next strike would be fatal will be placed as a seated officer on my squad. That is to say I won't make it easy on you. I'll raise my spritual level to that of a fifth seat. Now if your ready (He raised his spritual pressure) Begin.

The recruits were nervous. As such none came forward for about a minute before a bold young man stepped forward.

Young Recruit: I will take you on sir (He unsheathed his zanpakuto)

Kakura: (He smiled) Well, lets begin with your name shall we?

Young recruit: Its Neji Nekiko, sir.

Kakura: Well Neji, when ever your ready.

Neji charged at Kakura raisng his sprirtual pressure as high as he could. He mad a wild swing at Kakura. Kakura simply side stepped the blow and dealt a swift punch to his shoulder, deadening his arm.

Kakura: You have good spiritual pressure, but your strikes are too wild. Don't make such pronounced swings, it'll make your moves harder to evade and predict.

Neji seemed to grasp the concept making short, quick slashes at Kakura, but he wasn't quick enough to strike the Captain who caught is hand mid-swing and quickly disarmed him bygiving another jab to his shoulder and then to his hand in quick sucsession.

Kakura: (He smiled at the downfaced Neji) Sorry but your not at the right level at the moment. Give it sometime and you'll make a great shinigami. (He turned to the group) Next!

This process went on for sometime. Each combatant recieved advise on improvement from Kakura, who smiled at each word of thanks he got from the recruits for the free lesson. Then a young women took the stage.

Young women: My name is Seirēn Kuraudo. I challenge you sir.

(Seirēn had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was a very beautiful women. most of the other recruits however were staring at her bosom. Which was relatively large)
Kakura: (He smirked) Well then Seirēn, bring it on.

Seirēn did.

Seirēn: Hado no. 4- Byakurai.

The spell erupted from her finger tips. Kakura quickly raised his spiritual pressure and blocked the spell with his right hand.

Kakura: (He was midly suprised) Well, a relatively powerful byakurai, with no incantation. Not only that you made raise my spritual pressure to just exceed yours. A nice feat, Seirēn.

Seirēn: (She bowed) Thank you Captain Kurotsuki. However I have still got more to show you.

Kakura: (His smile grew even larger than normal) Well if thats the case then I might as well fight you on equal terms, my dear. (He walked to the edge of the mat to retrieve his zanpakuto) He drew it from his Tobi. Casting the latter aside) come at me with everything you got, princess.

Seirēn ran at Kakura, striking at him with her zanpakuto. He easily blocked her succesion of strikes without much effort.

Kakura: (He looked at her) Your swordsmanship levels are adequet. So I can assume you prefer using kido than zanjustu then?

Seirēn: (She smiled at him) Yes your right Captain. (she threw some banter back at him) So I can assume that you prefer zanjustu or hakuda to kido?

Kakura: (he chuckled) Well, at least you have a sense of humor. And yes you'd be right.

Seirēn jumped back and unleashed another kido on him.

Seirēn: Bakudo no. 61-Rikujōkōrō.

Yellow beams of kido appeared and surged towards Kakura who smiled. You may be good but your not fast.

To the amazement of most of the spectators he was gone, just as the bakudo was about to make contact on him. He then appeared behind Seirēn and placed his zanpakuto against her neck.

Kakuro: You lose.

Seirēn: (Turned her head towards Kakura, she was smiling.) Oh really. (He lloked down to see two of her fingers on his chest) Bakudo no. 1- Sai.

Kakura's arms were pinned behind him and Seirēn placed her zapakuto at his throat.

Seirēn: (She smiled at him) I'm afraid you lose.

Kakura chuckled as he broke the spell.

Kakura: (He bowed to Seirēn) Well played. (he stood back up) I would be honored if you were to be my lieutenant. (She gasped)

Seirēn: Really sir? (She leapt at him. Hugging him) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Kakura: (He smiled briefly then cleared his throat) Ahem. (She let go of him) Well, I expect to see you tomorrow morning for your induction ceremony. And I will also want to help you practice your zanjustu. (He smiled broadly at her) Squad 13, welcomes you, Seirēn Kuraudo.

Kakura signalled to his sister who made her farewells to Captain Sairentosukai and quickly followed him.

Mikazuki: (She smirked at him) I can't believe my brother got beaten by a rooky. And you nearly forgot this. (She handed him his Tobi)

Kakura:(He snatched it back off her and sheathed his zanpakuto) Thank you. (He looked at his sister) You do know I wasn't even 50% on my spiritual pressure right?

Mikazuki: Yes I do. But even then though, she did out-smart you.

Kakura: (He smirked at his sister) What like how you got outsmarted by a cat.

Mikazuki: (She looked rather indignant with this turn of phrase.) Hey, that cat was smart, it distracted me and took my sushi when I wasnt looking! And I was a kid back then.

Kakura: (He laughed) Hahahahaha. It was only last week.

They continued their banter all the way out of the seireitei.

(I'll post information no my lieutenant later)
Nice post! :P

BTW, Shadow, I'll need your approval if you want the Kudokai.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
As the three patrolling Shinigami ran past, Shike leapt nimbly from the branches of the tree he had taken refuge in. He then began slowly weaving his way through the brush in pursuit of them. He let leak only a slight bit of reiatsu to lure them back to his position.

Shinigami: D'ya feel that?

Shinigami 2: Yeah, felt like hollow!

The three drew their swords and ran in the direction of the now concealed Arrancar. As they sped past, one of them tripped and fell hard on the ground. The others wheeled around to assist their writhing companion, but the leftmost was already dead.

Shinigami 2: What... What the hell... When-

The second Shinigami's speech turned into an incomprehensible gurgle as blood seeped from his mouth while the fallen one stared in horror at the tip of the blade that protruded from his partner's throat. Then the body slumped to the ground and Shike stepped over it, taking care to crush the neck of his dead victim as he approached the shivering man.

Shike: Well, how does it feel, Shinigami? To know that death is a mere few feet away?

As the Shinigami began to speak, Shike skewered his chest and brought the unfortunate swordsman up off the ground.

Shike: Hmm... I think I'll go as you...

The Shinigami groaned in agony, perhaps an attempt to protest the brutality Shike was showing. Either way, it was not long before Shike whipped the blade in a horizontal arc, sending his victim flying into a tree, where his ribcage split apart from the impact. Shike sheathed his own sword as he knelt to pick up the now deceased reaper's. Then, with a sigh, he transformed into a perfect replica of the man he had just slaughtered. He regarded the Zanpakuto he now held, smiling as he began to study it's abilities.

Shike: Oh, yes... This will be very interesting...

-End-
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
On page three, K0V, you and I discussed using one of my characters as your lieutenant. I even said it would be Nuvem, but apprently you changed your mind. She can be your seated officer, I suppose.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
sure and if you want Link you can have Kami teach it to Teiko in secrecy
Alright then.
over a year ago Gin-san said…
smile
mind if i join?
big smile
Nice!! People are always welcome! Right guys?
Of course!
Yeah, the more the merrier.

And yeah I forgot about that Crazieone but it is better to have a lieutenant to compliment the personality of the Captain.
You don't even know how I designed her personality, so they could have “complimented” one another. And for the record, many of my captain-lieutenant pairings have contrasting personalities, and I find it works well. Shape them too closely together and it becomes mundane and redundant. You can only have so many self-righteous characters, after all.
Captain Aosu: (sipping her tea, she calmly waits for her guests. Her special table reserved a-top a balcony over-looking the vastness of the seireitei. The waitress walks over to her, placing two more tea bowls on the table, filling them with steaming jasmine tea.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (the doors sectioning off her private balcony area slide open and he calmly takes a seat beside her.) May I ask why you organized this meeting?

Captain Aosu: I know you’re not fond of greetings, but you can spare a brief moment for me, Azriel.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he raises his head from his tea bowl, locking eyes with her. She smiles politely at him as he sets his tea on the table). Forgive me, I didn’t realize you had such preferences. (his eyes quickly dart to his left, noticing Captain Korrotasu. His eye-brow raises as the captain sits beside him).

Captain Korrotasu: Good afternoon my friends, I take it I didn’t keep you waiting too long. I do apologize. I never realized the vast responsibilities a captain has to endure. It seems I cannot simply enter a building without someone biding for my attention on some level.

Captain Aosu: I find a dependable squad is important. I make it a point to accept only the most capable recruits. That way, I don’t need to divide my attention in so many different directions. How about you Azriel?

Captain Sairentosukai: I can tolerate a lot, but incompetence isn’t one of them. That seems to be your biggest problem, Captain Korrotasu. You need to keep a close eye on your squad because I guarantee their current level is exacerbating your work schedule.

Captain Korrotasu: You may be right, Captain Sairentosukai. As I am a newly appointed captain, though, I haven’t yet become acclimated with all of my responsibilities. I have recently noticed that the Seireitei has many internal defects. The security set in place by central 46 and the 13 court guard squads has serious inadequacies. In my experience alone, a disgruntled runner-up for my position unlawfully attacked me at the Shinigami institute for research and development.

Captain Aosu: (her eyes hover over her tea bowl as it is gently perched on her lower lip).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he crosses his hands, adjusting his posture). Those are some serious allegations, Captain Korrotasu. However, I have found them to be true as well. There have been too many hollow outbreaks within the soul society.

Captain Aosu: You best be more conservative, otherwise Captain Kurotsuki will come knocking on your door wanting some explanations.

Captain Korrotasu: (he looks at her quizzically and begins chuckling from his throat, his grin larger than ever) There are so many amusing personality arrangements in the Gotei 13. However, I don’t need to worry, none of the captains have noticed my presence.

Captain Sairentosukai: They have taken notice, do not be naïve. They simply haven’t found an appropriate time to introduce themselves. They are too busy gossiping and squabbling among themselves. Juveniles….

Captain Aosu: (she takes some delight in Azriel’s comments) You do have humor, Azriel. It may not be as pronounced as the masses, but it certainly is there. On a separate note, I would be careful if I were you, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: Why do you suggest airing on the side caution? Is it this Captain Kurotsuki that you find so repulsive? Should I dislike him, too?

Captain Aosu: Oh, heavens no, Captain Korrotasu. I believe it is your responsibility to formulate your own opinions. It is friendly advice, really. There are a few nameless captains that will undermine you by seeking counsel with Captain-Commander.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he spots Captain Kurotsuki glancing up at them, but says nothing to the others).

Captain Aosu: In any case, Captain Kurotsuki is a sanctimonious simpleton with grievous insecurities. He’s terribly pathetic (she clutches her tea bowl, slowly raising it to her lips). He parades around the soul society armed with mediocre sarcasm and a score to settle. Underneath that veneer is an even thinner veneer of self-loathing and guilt. There are many reasons to become captain, but his are purely internal and superficial. He seeks healing and he does so by meddling in the affairs of other captains. He doesn’t realize that I have eyes everywhere and I see him lurking throughout the seireitei for answers regarding my daily affairs. He can’t even collect himself enough to behave appropriately at my estate, barging in unannounced and spewing hateful slander. No, he’s no threat, he is merely an inconvenience. The sooner he realizes his inferior role in this world the happier we’ll all be.

Captain Sairentosukai: He behaves like an ill-mannered brute. His lack of respect for tradition is purely a result of his unflattering up-bringing. Regardless, I heard that he threatened you (his eyes lazily fixate on her).

Captain Aosu: (she calmly sips her tea, responding with little haste) Yes, he did try and intimidate me with his blade. I didn’t give it a second thought.

Captain Korrotasu: You’re fairly calm after being threatened by a fellow captain, Captain Aosu. Your behavior is peculiar, even for your level of composure.

Captain Aosu: He doesn’t concern me, not in the least. Not only can I rely on his cowardice but his unyielding pride. In the end, those two factors will act as a barrier. Turning my back to him is something I can do with complete confidence. I neither fear him nor do I believe he is anything more than a boy playing a man. This much is clear, he has an unnatural liking to underdogs which is why he is peculiarly obsessed with Captain Seishin.

Captain Sairentosukai: Those two have more in common than you realize, Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: Oh, I have already acknowledged that, Captain Sairentosukai. The angst my relationship causes Captain Kurotsuki is merely a bonus. Watching him squirm provides me with reliable entertainment. I know that no matter how committed Captain Seishin is, Captain Kurotsuki will continue to pry. Nosy brat…he should have remained in the Rukon District with his sister. They’re filthy vermin, and I believe he has begun to recognize Captain Seishin’s superior talent (she smiles at them while she places a grape into her mouth).

Captain Korrotasu: Quite clever, Captain Aosu. It appears that Captain Kurotsuki’s intentions are beginning to become a bit more egotistic.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he glares downward again, spotting Captain Kurotsuki and his sister) I just now realized that Captain Kurotsuki embodies both intrinsic and extrinsic motivations, but each are fundamentally selfish in their direction.

Captain Aosu: How wonderfully accurate…However, I must get on my way. Captain Seishin must be taught a lesson in promptness.
Well her contempt for the Kurotsuki's is becoming far more obvious.
[The Twins]

Kakura and Mikazuki were both walking towards their home in the Rukon District. They were both straight faced. It was obvious to the casual observer that they were deep in thought.

Kakura: (He stopped off at a shop to buy some tea and Sake. He spoke to his sister when he handed her the tea) You felt their spiritual pressure's right, Mikazuki?

Mikazuki: (She looked at her brother and sighed with exasperation) When will you give it up Kakura? We both may habour disgust for her. But it is better that we get on with our lives. (Her expression softened as she saw her brother expression fall) I know you're looking out for Teiko, but he would only put faith in someone like her if he was obtaining some benefit out of it.

They started walking again. Kakura's head lifted. He gazed at the sky, whose hue was changing from the earlier light blue to a beautiful golden tinged sky) Yeah...(He sighed) Your right. (He looked fowards again) I'm letting this consume me. (he half-laughted) I becoming consumed in trying to discredit, Aosu. Besides your right, Teiko's old enough to look after himself. He's probably just trying to get stronger to impress...(It suddenly dawned on him) Teiko...(He stopped in his tracks. Mikazuki stopped as well. She turned to face him)

Mikazuki: What is it?

Kakura: Teiko's one main goal was to become stronger, right?

Mikazuki: Yeah, every Captain knows that.

Kakura: Well think. What does Aosu value above all else.

Mikazuki: (She laughed) hah, you mean apart from her high standing and estate.

Kakura: (he had a quick chuckle himself) Heh. No really. The thing she values above intellegence is potential and Teiko has bucket loads of it.

Mikazuki: (She was starting to grasp what he was getting at slowly) So what, that's what they were talking about. His potential?

Kakura: (He smirked) No, she has offered to train him. She knows just as well as anyone else that if someone has potential that it needs to be nurtured.

Mikazuki: So what now then? You going to go and tell them you worked it out.

Kakura: (He looked back up at the sky) No. My anxiety is settled. At least I know now that Teiko isn't being used for something else. Besides, she's helping him achieve a goal. He's lucky if you think about it.

Mikazuki: (She walked towards her brother, curiosity settling on her face) Lucky? Are you sure your Kakura?

Kakura: (He looked into the face of his sister) Don't worry, I'm sane, if that's what your worrying about. (He started walking again, he put his arm across his sister's shoulders and they walked on side-by-side) Even though I hate her. I can still respect her teaching ability. If anyone can draw out his true abilities then its her.

Mikazuki: (she kept silent, mentally agreeing with her brother)
big smile
The Picture of Teiko's Kudokai is finally done! =)
The Picture of Teiko's Kudokai is finally done! =)
Woh. Thats good.
Why, thank you very much.:) But it took awhile though. =P
smile
Name: Seirēn Kuraudo

Race: Shinigami

Height: 5"9'

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde (Long, straight. Falls halfway down her back)

Position: Lieutenant of Squad 13

Personality: Seirēn likes to read. She is mostly seen walking around with a book in her hand. She is fairly serious individual, who will follow any order without question and will always show respect to her superioirs. Even then though, she has a very good sense of humor and is very fluent at sarcasm.

She prefers to use Kido in battle. She is more skilled than some of the Captains at kido and can perform many high level kido without the incantation. She is also an adequet swordman. However she doesn't like using her zanpakuto in battle.

Zanpakuto Name: Middonaitorōzu (Midnight Rose)
Release Command: Tsuki no hikari no shita saku (Bloom under the light of the moon)
Bankai:N/A
Name: Seirēn Kuraudo

Height: 5"9'

Eyes: Blue
over a year ago Susurrus said…
Hi i have only just been invited to play here and i haven't yet read everything that has happened so far (although i will try to get it all straight in my head on my day off tommorow). I had a shinigami character all set up before finding this forum but it seems to me like there is a distinct lack of arrancar and i have an idea for one of those too. So i will post my character now:
Awesome picture, Link! Definately worth the wait. Aslo, I'll try to have something up sometime this evening.
mischievous
Did you draw that yourself Link?! Jeal-ous! XD
Yeah, I drew it myself. =) I love drawing. I really want to be a Manga artist when I grow up, so that's why i write and Draw. I'm still young too, so I have more time to grow and polish my skills before I actually begin my career.
I don't quite understand your newly designed ability, Link. To what degree is this technique "kudokai" different from a character merely wearing their mask after activating Bankai? I haven't yet seen a distinction.
If you look closely you can see his hole, and the line on his chest are that of a hollow. He is only half way transformed, because of the Kudokai. If he uses it too long, he'll actually be one step closer to becoming an Arrancar, or just a normal hollow. There's actually another change in the blade, the blunt edge in blackened, and the lightning in this form is black with a gold outline. It's practically like them putting on the mask after bankai is released, but he does it at the same time, meaning he can further access his hollow powers. Kind of hard to understand.
I think it's hard to understand because I don't see a difference between the latter definition and a visored applying his mask. Although, I understand everything else. Condensed version: It's Ichigo when his hollow takes over. The only difference is he has more control, correct?
Pretty much. He has total control over his body, only there are features that are different from Ichigo's full hollow form, like he has no tail, and his hair doesn't change, etc.
"Dammit!" Teiko slammed his fist on his desk. He'd just heard about his two(or rather three) subordinates being killed in the forest. He placed one hand over his left eye, and sank lower in his chair. Haiku, his third subordinate who had witnessed it all, stood by without a word. He was always like that. Teiko pulled his hand away, and sat it down on his desk. He stared at Haiku, looking him over with intensity. "You were there, so what happened?" Teiko asked impatiently.

Haiku: "They were both stabbed by some sort of hollow. It was a rather gruesome sight." He shrunk back at the remembrance of the things he had witnessed.

Teiko sighed. "You're obviously trying to forget what happened. You're dismissed." Haiku stalked off with an unusual smile on his face.

Teiko heard a knock on the entrance to his barracks, and went to go and let them in. He slid the door open to reveal Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: She gives him a rather unexpected smile, but only for a moment before stepping further into the room, allowing Teiko to shut the door behind her. "You know, promptness is important." she said glancing back at Teiko. "You should be more punctual. It could mean the difference between life and death for one of your subordinates if you're not punctual, to think of it one way."

Teiko: "I had other matters. However, I apologize for not meeting you at the set time." he says with a certain amount of humility. Aosu turned to him, looking him over with knowing eyes.

Captain Aosu: "Well, no harm done." She began to look over Teiko's quarters, seeing a small urn and painting, with a desk piled high with papers. "I wish to ask you about your squad. What are they like?" She asked. Teiko decided right off the bat that she wasn't used to small talk. But he answered, humoring her.

Teiko: "They're... honest. But even with their opinions they are loyal. Only a few have ever opposed me being a captain." Captain Aosu waves the answer aside.

Captain Aosu: "We should talk outside." She looked genuine as she smiled at him. Teiko looked at her.

Teiko: "But won't people see us? Wouldn't they think it weird that we're talking at all?" he voice faltered as he finished the question, unsure of her response.

Captain Aosu: "Well, why not promote a friendly relationship between two captains? A mutual respect does exist now, why not embrace it?" She glances at Teiko expectantly.

Teiko smiles. "You have a point there. I can't deny the respect I hold for you, and not to mention that you saved my life." He remembers the day Captain Aosu rid the soul society of the three Fracion. He led the way to the door, and opened it to let her walk outside into the crisp, cool air. Teiko walked by the door frame in time to see Haiku, smiling devilishly, behind one corner. Teiko stopped in his tracks and backed up. But Haiku was gone. Teiko shook his head in bewilderment, and followed Aosu outside.

Shike(Haiku): "Oh, this will be very interesting. I can sense the hollow inside that boy, just waiting for an opportunity to lash out and take over his body. I think I could speed up the process if I could just get my hands on him..." He pondered his next move, and silently followed Teiko outside, hiding his presence. He situated himself in a tree, and waited.
Oh, I was speaking more of his hollowfied form following his defeat by Ulquiorra.
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
Crazie are you going to wrie something for my lieutenant?
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Yua and Neshura continue to drink their tea, happily chatting, when Neshura suddenly jumps in her seat, spilling her tea a little."

Yua: Is everything all right Neshura?

Neshura: Yes, well, no- I mean, it might not be. Do you know what day it is today?

Yua: May 7, why?

"Neshura suddenly becomes very skittish."

Neshura: Oh no, it's the 7th already!?

Yua: Of course it is, don't you own a calendar?

Neshura: No! I never thought I would need one! Listen, I'm really, really sorry, but I need to leave.

"She starts running out the door."

Neshura: I'll pay you back when I return, I promise!

"Yua watches as she sprints out the door, knocking over several people in the process, and sighs"

Yua: I'm never going to get that money, am I?

"Far away, right before a cliff on a large mountain, Neshura appears. She looks out towards the sun, and sees that it is almost sunset."

Neshura: Phew, I wasn't sure if I would make it in time. I can't believe it's been a year already.

"She walks out towards the edge of the cliff, and stops in from of a large grey stone. She sits down in front of it."

Neshura: It has been many years since I sat here with you, Kazuki-sama. A lot has happened since I visited you last. There have been new captains, a few possible romances, and lots of interesting rumors spreading around. Ahh but I shouldn't talk about those, you always did say I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"She looks down at the makeshift grave and smiles"

Neshura: I think I've become a good captain, like you always wanted me to be. I never want to see another family hurt by a hollow again. Not like that night...

"She looks up and sees that the sun has completely set, and night has fallen on the mountains."

Neshura: Sigh, it looks like it's time for me to get going. I can't leave my squad alone for too long. Who knows what could happen?

"She gets up and starts walking down the mountain before turning back one last time."

Neshura: Until next year, father.

"She begins walking down the mountain, in the general direction of the Soul Society."
angelic
Awe, that was a nice post randomfan!
Shike laughed deep in his throat as he shut the door behind him. So this was the eighth squad Captain's office, he thought to himself. Despite the clearly apparent beauty of the place, he knew he had to be quick about this. He leapt across the room and immediately began rummaging through the desk, muttering nonsense to himself all the while. None of these things had enough reiatsu for him to trace, and he was beginning to lose his temper. He whispered to himself in a very irritable voice to keep himself from exploding.

Shike: Damnit, I only need one bloody thing! How the hell is it so hard to spot?! A hair, a goddamn hair is all I need! A single-

He stopped quickly, realizing his voice was getting far too loud, and continued his infuriating search through the desk. Then he shook his head, cursing himself for being so pathetic as he looked angrily at the half-drunk tea cup on the corner of the drawers.

Shike: When did- Ah, the other woman must've brought it back to her.

Shike eagerly picked up the cup and nearly squealed with glee when he found that there was more than enough reiatsu still reminiscent in it for him to transform. And he did just that. Then, he quickly slid the door open and flash stepped off into the seretei. He had it all planned out; The fourth, twelfth, and first squads would have to stay to avoid suspicion, and the thirteenth, tenth, and seventh squads could stay in soul society, (he figured he would have to split up his former "Captain" from his mentor), but would be sent into the ambush of hollow Seshen had prepared. He chuckled a grim laugh as he envisioned the unlucky Captains of squads nine, two and three. He would have them go to Hueco Mundo, where they would be ambushed by an even larger hollow party, complimented by two Espada.

Shike: Those damned Shinigami'll never see it coming...

-End-

If you like, I'd rather not post all of Shike's run ins with each Captain, so if anyone likes, they can include it in their next post, otherwise it should be treated as though it already happened. Also, Shike's instructions give the Captains some time to prepare for it, about half a day's time.
cool
I'm going to try an write an encounter:)
Yeah, I said I would write one last night, but I fell asleep. I will write one today.
The early evening brought the thin shadows crawling over the buildings of the Squad Seven barracks. The inhabitants are seen coming and going on their routine errands. Some would occasionally group near the torch lighted entrance to quickly socialize, and then break off in different directions with hurried bows and waves. Never wanting to displease their Captain they proceeded on with their given assignments dutifully. Their Captain was in his office busily scanning and signing off on the stacks of documents that had just been delivered.

Quidel: “This has never been my favorite part of the job.” He sighed, rubbing his worn-out eyes before he scribbled his name across the last page of the first huge pile. Sitting back in his seat with his arms folded behind his head Quidel gazed sullenly up at the ceiling high paper mountain still waiting to be conquered; he had a weird suspicion that it was mocking him. He reaches into his inside pocket and brings out his family totem. A small leather cord with seven hand carved mementos interlaced on it. Each one was made by a generation of his family, handed down from father to son over the years. He was given the responsibility to continue this tradition when the time comes, so it was important for him to keep it close. He turns the delicate figurines in his hands gently tracing them with his fingertips. ‘My father took a gamble when he gave this to me; I was a challenging kid but he still had hope.’ His eyes wandered back to his tall work order and exhale noisily.

Quidel: “This is ridiculous, I’ve faced monsters a million times tougher but somehow!” he pointed a long index finger at the insufferable skyscraper. “With you it feels like an uphill battle.” He shook his head and reluctantly went back to work, tucking his totem safely in the inside pocket of his captains robe and leaned forward again, silently tackled stack after stack with his ink and brush, the completed piles steadily growing taller than the uncompleted piles.

Quidel: “How can one person get so much paperwork?” he griped
while rubbing his stiff writing hand.

When it was down to just a couple small stacks left, he sat up and stretched his arms and rolled his neck. Little pops and cracks followed his movements. He glanced to his left towards an open window that looked out to the lawn of the courtyard and he could hear the wind in the nearby trees. It was turning out to be a really nice night outside.

Quidel: As he watched a sly smile formed on his lips. “I can finish these later.”

He quickly stood up and grabbed his Bo ‘Mujitsu no bōei’ that
was leaning next to the hilt of ‘Jaaku no hakai-sha’ on the sofa in front of his desk and sprinted out into the starlit square. When his men first saw him with his weapon they thought something bad had happened, but when they looked closer and saw the familiar expression on their young captain’s face they relaxed and went back to work.

Quidel: “Let’s have some fun!” Quidel ran into the center of the lawn and take off his heavy robes for better mobility, folding them neatly in a pile and sets the Bo down on the ground as he goes into his stretches. First with some small arm circles going up then back and around in slow easy movements. He gradually speeds them up creating wider movements and bigger circles, being careful not to arch his back at all through the exercise.

When his arms felt good and warm he reversed the direction. Next some quick body twists with knee ups working his abs, core and his thighs. He finally goes on the ground for some hip stretches, leaning and pivoting until he felt nice and limber. After several minutes if each warm up he’s now ready for action!

Quidel: He picked up Mujitsu no bōei. “All right, let’s do the basics first!” ‘Punch then Up, Down! Side-to-side! Sweep, Punch!’ He spreads his hands out on the lengthy Bo dividing it into thirds with right hand facing up and left down. Setting it flat out on his right shoulder in the ready stance, and then with blinding speeds he steps out with his right foot bringing the left hand down and the right hand out. This motion makes the tip of the Bo at his eye level and his left hand rests at his waist. Then he slides his left hand up the Bo and brings his right hand back, making it so he touches his right hand to his left elbow with the Bo on his left shoulder.

He then inverses this move making his right hand go back out and his left go down, which makes the Bo have contact with his left armpit. Next he brings the Bo across and touches his right side shoulder then brings his right hand back out making his left hand go back in so the Bo touches his left armpit again. Finally he raises the Bo up over his head with his right hand leading down and under, then back up to his shoulder just like in the first ready position. He ends the combination with another punch! “Yes!”

He then does a two handed figure eight spin, flipping the Bo so fast it makes a whoosh noise as it cuts through the cool night air. He keeps the Bo nice and close, just a couples inches from his body. Then he tucks in with his right foot, turning around while still twirling the staff then steps with his left foot, turning back in a 360 spin. Feeling good with his workout after a couple more turns he throws in a corkscrew jump to have some fun with it. He lands the jump gracefully on both feet.

When he was about to continue with his workout felt someone come behind him out of the growing darkness.

???: “How are you ever going to get your work done if you keep taking these unnecessary breaks?” asked a quiet voice that he recognized immediately.

Quidel: “You always seem to know when I’m playing hooky, Hikaru.” He turned to his lieutenant with a smile.

Lieutenant Hikaru: “You are a very predictable Captain.” She said in an even tone. Her dark eyes survey his face as he walks to where he left his robes, dusts them off quickly and puts them on again. He wasn’t ashamed of his actions at all, she just knew it.

Quidel: “I just needed a moment to relax that’s all.” He makes clear. “And it’s not unnecessary if it improves your fighting abilities.” He reassured her, coming to stand at her side.

Lieutenant Hikaru: “I don’t know how you can walk away from unfinished assignments so easily, that’s not very responsible of you.” She was not convinced.

Quidel: He sighs patiently. “I have completed most of my paperwork beforehand so don’t worry about it, okay?” He looked her in the eyes then, raising his eyebrows in all honesty.

Lieutenant Hikaru: She breaks his stare and looks away from him as she answers back. “Still, you’re lack of focus is obvious. It makes our Squad look inferior compared to the others.”

Quidel: “What did I just say?” he smiled calmly, he always enjoyed their conversations. Quidel tried to get her to look at him but she still seemed somewhat concerned and she didn’t respond. “Okay, I will finish them right now if it would make you feel at ease, but I assure you I can handle the pressure, ha-ha!”

Lieutenant Hikaru: She looks back to his face as he laughed. “That would relieve me of some stress Captain Erlantz,” she nods once in approval then quickly added. “For now anyways…” He nodded understandingly at her unwavering consternation. He knows that it’s just a matter of time before the next batch of papers is left neglected. He also knows that she’ll be there to bring him back to his senses. He turns to leave.

Quidel: “Shall we?” He then lifts Mujitsu no bōei and leans the weapon on his right shoulder and begins walking back to his office. Hikaru followed his lead, flanking him closely up the steps and onto the wooden porch; the soft sounds of her footsteps are lost underneath his steady strides.

Quidel: “Oh by the way, we’ve been partnered together for some time now and I had hoped that you would have grown comfortable enough to call me by my first name. Not just the title of Captain when it’s only us two.” he looked over his shoulder to find his lieutenant closing inward on herself protectively, not particularly happy about the change in subject. “You know it’s all right to be casual towards me.” He goes on.

Lieutenant Hikaru: She casts her eyes down. “I know that…” she mumbles.

Just then the captain of squad eight bumps into them and they stagger out of the way in surprise as both of them were not paying attention to the path ahead of them. Quidel jumps quickly in front of Hikaru to try and block her from being hit but he just ends up being knocked off balance from Neshura’s fall and runs into Hikaru after all. Neshura tumbles past both of them as she lurches forward, sliding against Quidel swiftly and stumbled to a stop. She fiddled with her hand inside her robe briefly then looks back at them showing shock and a little embarrassment. But before she could apologize she slipped up with the small smirk.

(Shike)Neshura: “Oh! I’m terribly sorry Captain Erlantz! I-I didn’t see you there! She stammers oddly as she goes to help him up but Quidel waves her off unaffected by the little trip. But Quidel does however rise to take Hikaru’s hand and help her get upright. When she was set on her feet she stood behind her Captain and glanced over at Neshura with a guarded expression.

Quidel: “Don’t worry! It was accident I’m sure, after all I wasn’t looking where I was going so it was my mistake as well.” He admits but then he furrows his eyebrows dangerously at her. “But I want to know what Hikaru thinks about this, she got the worst end of it I’m afraid.” He scans his lieutenant’s face to make sure she was alright but like always she was hard to decipher.

(Shike)Neshura: “How rude of me, forgive me please!” she turns to peer behind Quidel to look at her with a smile. “I’m dreadfully sorry if you were hurt by my actions, Lieutenant!” As she said that her eyes flashed wickedly for only instant and Hikaru refused to make any kind of response. She just continues to scrutinize the female captain carefully without moving. Quidel pats her shoulder gently to get her attention. She looked to him for a split second breaking out of her deep thought then she finally answered.

Lieutenant Hikaru: “I’m fine…” She clears her throat warily.

Quidel: “Are you sure?” He didn’t like the feelings he was getting when he looks into her wide eyes.

Lieutenant Hikaru: “Yes.”

(Shike)Neshura: “I am relived!” She smiled weirdly at them both, almost like she just thought of something amusing. “I sorry again for running into you like this but I was in the middle of something important, so if you’ll excuse me...” She hurries to leave.

Quidel: “Wait just a minute, don’t you have something to say to me?” he demanded.

(Shike)Neshura: “I do?” she halts in her tracks in confusion.

Quidel: “I can’t believe you’re playing this game with me! Remember back at the tearoom? You blabbed to Captain Kurotsuki about what I told you and it nearly cost me my head!” He fumed at her still thinking grimly of the mad chase through the market that took place the other day.

(Shike)Neshura: “Oh that!” she recalls with a humorous grin.

Quidel: “Yeah that! Now I’m waiting for an apology!”

(Shike)Neshura: She sighs and rolls her eyes at him. “Okay, fine then! I’m sorry that your juvenile gossiping backfired in your face like that!” she shrugs and turns away stalking down the moonlit hallway leaving Quidel wide eyed and opened mouthed.

Quidel: “I’m never telling her anything ever again!” he sulked. “She doesn’t know how to keep any secrets!” Quidel turns to head back to his office and finally complete his paper work or else Hikaru is going to keep bothering him about it. After a few steps he realized the she wasn’t following him, he looks back to find her still staring after Neshura.

Quidel: “What’s the matter?” he goes back to her side concerned suddenly. When she didn’t respond he waved his hand in front of her face. “Hey! Soul society to Hikaru! Come in Hikaru!” he joked. But she still stared off into space. He had enough of her silence and stood in her line of sight. “What are you doing!?”

Lieutenant Hikaru: “What? Oh I’m sorry Captain; I don’t know what came over me!” she blinked.

Quidel: “Well if you want me to get my papers signed and delivered we’d best get to it!” As he steps aside to let her go first she unexpectedly plucked up the nerve to look him straight in the eye as if she wanted to tell him something. She bit her bottom lip and sneaked a peek back in the direction Neshura left, still unsure of herself. Then she decided to give up on it in the end and quietly proceeded to walk obediently ahead of him.

Shike peered around the corner of the first intersection of the hallways through the squad eight captain’s eyes and sees the childish captain of squad 7 just now entering his office following his watchful lieutenant. His eyes tightened as she comes back to close the door but not before taking a quick look around outside. He ducks behind the wall when her gaze zeros in on his corner. After a few more seconds of searching she steps back and closes the door with a soft thud.

Shike: 'That went well!' He grimaced hatefully. 'It almost felt like that lieutenant was on to me! He so wished he could tear her to pieces for just her silence alone as he recalled her infuriating suspicion filled stares. 'But that will come soon enough,' He smiled as he imagined the sight. "I'm far from being finished!" He laughs darkly to himself and disappears into the night.
So, due to confusion, I'll just post a breakdown of Shike's plan:

Mikazuki, Azriel, and Sekhmet are going to Hueco Mundo, Kakura, Teiko and Quidel are going to a random place in Soul society where they too will be ambushed, and Kami, Yua and Zalbeseal are staying in the Seretei.
smile
I fixed the error from before so I think it makes more sense now:)
Nice little post Silverain.
(Moments following the instructions from Captain-Commander)

Captain Sairentosukai: (exiting his estate, he sees Captain Neshura rush by)

Captain Neshura: Captain Sairentosukai, I have urgent news from Captain-Commander. He has called an emergency meeting with all captains. He is delivering orders as they arrive. Hurry!

Captain Sairentosukai: What were his instructions for you?

Captain Neshura: I was ordered to keep order here in the soul society. Captain-Commander is quiet concerned about this matter.

Captain Sairentosukai: Indeed. I will be along shortly. (she leaps off into the distance as his lieutenant arrives). Lieutenant Shukketsu, we have strict instructions to convene with Captain-Commander. You will follow me and wait outside his barracks while I receive my orders.

Lieutenant Shukkestu: Yes, captain. There is a lot of uproar throughout the soul society, what is going on?

Captain Sairentosukai: I do not have definitive data, Lieutenant. I cannot respond with enough accuracy to answer your question. Let’s go!

(Moments later a message is delivered via Tenteikura ).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he stands beside his lieutenant while she recites the incantation for bakudo 77. He calmly watches her, now understanding the circumstances that trouble the soul society). Quickly, Lieutenant Shukkestu. We have important duties outside this transmission.

Lieutenant Shukketsu: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens. Bakudo 77: Tenteikura! (she begins her message) All captains and lieutenants, this is Lieutenant Shukketsu of squad three. Listen closely, I have been instructed by Captain Sairentosukai by direct order of Head-Captain Sureiya to deliver pertinent information regarding recents incursions by the arrancar army. They have infiltrated the soul society and begun abducting individuals from the rukon district. It is unclear whether they have captured any ranking officers. It is important that the following captains quickly relocate to the following areas.
By declaration of Head-Captain Sureiya the following captains will go to Omono Desert (located within the soul society) Captain Erlantz of squad seven, Captain Kurotsuki of squad thirteen, and Captain Seishin of squad ten. Directed to Heuco Mundo will be Captain Aosu of squad nine, Captain Sairentosukai of squad three, and Captain Kurotsuki of squad two. The remaining captains will patrol the seireitei, looking for any suspicious behavior or patterns.

Captain Sairentosukai: Lets go, we have to meet up with Captain Aosu and Captain Kurotsuki at the Senkimon Gate. It would be quite disruptive if they left without us.

(Later at the Senkimon Gate, he convenes with Captain Aosu and Captain Kurotsuki).

Captain Kurotsuki: I am uncomfortable with these instructions. Why are we being sent to Heuco Mundo, especially before arranging a captains’ meeting?

Captain Aosu: I’m inclined to follow your logic, Captain Kurotsuki. None of this makes any sense…(she glances at Captain Sairentosukai). I don’t understand, when did you receive these orders from head-captain Sureiya?

Captain Sairentosukai: His instructions were concise, Captain Aosu. Though the manner was peculiar, I did not find it appropriate to disrespect our head-captain.
(they enter the Senkimon Gate, exiting into Hueco Mundo. The arid climate barrels down on them. Hot, wispy air brushes against their bodies, the smell of death in the air).

Captain Aosu: This place is absolutely atrocious (she scowls in disapproval).

Captain Kurotsuki: We’re not here to vacation. Actually…why are we here?

Captain Aosu: Ask Captain Sairentosukai, he seems to have all the answers.

Captain Sairentosukai: I acknowledge your discomfort, but it is no excuse to fall-back on immature side comments. He said our purpose is investigate the recent abductions and see if we can locate any reiatsus similar to seated officers.

Captain Kurotsuki: That is like finding a needle in a hay stack…(she abruptly jumps backwards, realizing a hollow has burrowed from the ground below).

Captain Aosu: (her eyes widen as she sees they are surrounded by hollows). We have a slight issue.

Captain Kurotsuki: (she glances around, realizing the significance of the situation). It appears…

Captain Aosu: We were given bad instructions…

Captain Sairentosukai: (he places his hand on his hilt, slowly removing his sword from his sheathe). It appears we have no other alternative…
Name: Nuvem Hatsuna
Height: 5'6''
Eyes: Paris Daisy (Golden yellow)
Hair: Blonde (she has thick hair, pulled back into a pony-tail and draped over one shoulder).
Position: Lieutenant of squad one.
Personality: A high-spirited woman with a soft laugh and big smile. Those three characteristics embody her personality and define her attitude toward life. Though she takes her responsibilities seriously, she would much rather engage in activities that she finds more light-hearted. Most would describe her as kind, caring, and an individual who thrives on having fun. She is flirtatious and in many ways a tease. Men in the soul society fawn over her and go out of their way to do things for her. Though she portrays herself in such a fragile light, she is the complete opposite in battle. She is fierce and unforgiving to her enemies. Her skillfulness at deducing her enemies’ tactics and no-hesitation method for eliminate her opponent was what drew the attention of Head-Captain Sureiya.
cool
Teiko flash-stepped to the Omono, just in time to see Kakura, and Quidel. He nodded to them, overseeing the desert. He scanned the vast sands, looking to his left and right for signs of danger. He turned back to Quidel.

Teiko: "What is the purpose of all of this? Why were we sent here?" he asks curiously.

Quidel just shrugged. "We don't know any more than you do. Kakura?"

Kakura looked around slowly. "I haven't got an explanation either. I suppose we should split up, and look for anything curious or suspicious. I'll go North, Quidel you take east. Teiko, you go southwest." They all nodded, and flash-stepped away.

Teiko appeared a few kilometers away from where he had been moments ago. He sighed pitifully. "Hm?" He sensed a large amount of spiritual pressure nearby, but it was gone in an instant. "What the hell was that?" He said softly to himself. He turned back to the endless sands, catching his breath. It was night, the moon shimmering off the surface of the sands and reflecting the light above. He was admiring it when he was surprised to find Kakura next to him.

Teiko: "I haven't been to this desert since I was young. Well, younger." he said, correcting himself.

Kakura laughed. "Me neither. Nostalgic, that's for sure."

Teiko turned to Kakura, feeling lost. "I still haven't been able to figure out why we're here. For what reason would The Head Captain send us here?" He ended, giving Kakura a soft knowing look.

Kakura: "I think we might be here to investigate the kidnapping of many seated officers. I assume one of them might be from your squad, Teiko." He stood in silence, pondering the kidnappings the days before. "It doesn't make any sense though, you're right. If they we're taken here, how in the whole of Soul Society are we supposed to find them?" He finished with a shake of his head.

Teiko looked back to the sand once more, and blinked. "You seem tense about all of this. And yes, one of my seated officers was taken." He said sadly. "He and I were particularly close." He placed his hand on the chain that fastened his zanpakuto to his back. "But, he was not powerful. He may have been friendly, but his zanpakuto was not just enough to be more than my seventh seat. It is more than likely that he is already dead."

Kakura smiled sadly. "I'm sorry to hear that. Though none of my subordinates were taken, I do feel affected by all of this." He turned to Quidel, who had arrived moments ago. "You find anything?" He asked, patiently awaiting an answer.

Quidel nodded. "Signs of hollows are everywhere. I have no idea how they got here, but we have to get rid of them." Teiko slumped back to look at the moon.

Teiko: "You go ahead. I need to consult my zanpakuto about important matters. I won't be more than five minutes, I promise you." They nodded, and flash-stepped off into the distance. Teiko looked after them for a moment, and then pulled out his zanpakuto. He rested it horizontally across his lap, and placed two fingers parallel to each other on the blade. He concentrated until he flt his spirit enter the blade, and he opened his eyes. There in front of him was his hollow form. exactly who he'd hoped to see.

Teiko: "Hello." He said casually.

Hollow Teiko: "Hey. So, I noticed that You've gotten a lot stronger now. Not just stronger physically, but instinctively as well." He said smiling wickedly. "You have grown in hatred for many things. But, the thing you hate most, is..." He paused, Watching Teiko's eyes grow wider. "Yourself. You fell like you'r not good enough, so you bash yourself constantly, and build up your hatred."

Teiko: "You shouldn't care." Teiko looked his Hollow self in the eyes, and smiled childishly. "You may be a part of me, but you don't understand what's really inside a soul reaper. You are a hollow. You're not me." Teiko lifted his hand, and gathered his spiritual pressure in his left hand, and slipped it onto his face. The gold and black hollow mask glinted int he faint light of the place that was his zanpakuto. His eyes glowed an unearthly blue, and he smiled behind his mask. "This used to belong to you. But I've harnessed it now. It is my power."

Hollow Teiko: "And do you see me denying that?" He asked quizzically. "I've accepted that, and so has Kinuzuma. But, your Bankai alone is not powerful enough to overcome everything. You must progress, move on, become stronger." He touched the mask on Teiko's face, and it disintegrated. "But so long as you remember where that power came from, you can become stronger. You will become stronger."

Teiko smiled, as if at his own reflection. "You're right. You are a part of me, and therefore, I need to look within the thing I detest most to become who I wish to be. I need to be myself to protect others."

Hollow Teiko: "Ding ding ding! WE have a winner! You do that, and I'll wait for the next time you want to talk." He smiled ad faded into the dark fog behind him. Teiko turned and walked into the dark storm clouds, and vanished. He woke in the same position, and picked himself up slowly. He sheathed his zanpakuto, and flash-stepped after Kakura and Quidel.

If I can harness the power further, then wouldn't that mean becoming part Hollow myself...?
As Captain Sairentosukai's zanpakuto had cleared it's sheathe, the Captains realised that still more hollows were converging on their position.

Captain Aosu: (She drew her zanpakuto herself) I didn't expect to have to fight this many hollows this soon. (She turned to Mikazuki) Captain Kurotsuki, I suggest you go back through the garganta and fetch the some of the other Captains.

Mikazuki: (She was smirking as she drew her zanpakuto, it was shorter than the others) You know just as well as I do that your only saying that because you believe me to be weaker than the two of you. (She gave Aosu a cheery smile) I know you think of me and my brother as inferiors. (She noticed the exasperated look on Aosu's face) However we are more stronger and skilled than you give us credit for. Besides you wouldn't last long after I left as there are a bunch of arrancar converging on our position. Strong ones at that.

Aosu: I see that your sensory abilities are in the same league as your brother's.

Mikazuki: No, they're not. (Aosu seemed suprised at this comment) How do you think he knew about your little meeting with Seishin.

At that moment a hollow pounced at them, only to be vanquished by Captain Sairentosukai. He turned to the two of them.

Captain Sairentosukai: I do not think this is the best time for a casual conversation.

Mikazuki: (The smile was still on her face) Well then, Captain Sairentosukai, allow me to handle the hollows.

Captain Aosu: (She smiled codly at Mikazuki) Well I will not stop you.

Mikazuki: (She bowed) Thank you Captain Aosu, This won't take long. (She took off her haori) Will you please hold this for me? (She offered it to Aosu)

Captain Aosu: Very well. (She took it)

Mikazuki: (She held the zanpakuto with the blade running along her arm) Now Incinerate the unworthy, Kurojigoku.

Mikazuki's arm was engulfed in flame. She then span her zanpakuto and her shikai then became visible. Her right arm was covered in black flame, with her blade becoming a full sized katana that was shrouded in black flame itself.

Captain Aosu: (She sounded smug) So you actually need to release your zanpakuto to fight off these weak hollows.

Mikazuki: Believe me I wouldn't normaly, however the fact that more hollows are arriving as we speak then it is a wise course of action to take.

And with that she shunpoed to attack the hollows. She was lost by everyone including the two Captains. Mikazuki then appeared above the group.

Mikazuki: Her face still sported her cheerful grin) Fenikkusuburasutā (Phoenix Blaster) She swung her zanpakuto, unleashing a maelstrom of flame at the large group of hollows, completely destroying a large number of them. She then disappeared again and reapeared amoungst the group

Mikazuki: (She directed her gave at Aosu) Now, see what true speed really is.

She then unleashed her shunpo, seemingly appearing in many places at the same time. She slashed, cut, and kicked any hollow within her range, many falling to her. She then stopped, appearing slightly out of breath. There were only a hand full of hollows remaining, however they turned and fled.

Mikazuki: (Panting slightly) Well, that just shows how long its been since I've fought properly.

A hollow suddenly appeared behind her ready to strike her down. It then emited a pained growl, as if it had been hurt. And it had. Captain Aosu appeared next to the two of them, appearing to sheathe her zanpakuto and the hollow started to disappear from a cut spanning its entire body from head to toe.

Captain Aosu: (She turned to Mikazuki) That was an impressive display, Captain Kurotsuki. But make sure you kill all of the hollows before sitting down to rest. (She offered her hand out to help Mikazuki up. She accepted it)

Mikazuki: Thank you, Captain Aosu. But please call me Mikazuki. I really hate all the formal stuff.

Captain Aosu: (A small smile played on her lips) Just like your brother I see. (Mikazuki Smiled)

Captain Sairentosukai: (He shunpoed in front of them) I do not believe this is the best time to be exchanging pleasantries. Considering we have company.

Both Mikazuki and Captain Aosu turned to witness the group of arracar arrive. Must the most troubling aspect of this was the Two Espada among them.
Seshen had to strain himself to neglect the smile that was nearly apparent on his face. His part of the mission was over. He had what he needed. As he stepped out of the Department of Research and Developement into the cool night air, he never even bothered to scan the area for any traces of reiatsu. Let anyone who thinks themselves lucky try me, he thought.

???: Excuse me, you seem to be lost-

Seshen stopped in his tracks, sighed, then turned about to face the man confronting him.

Zalbeseal: -Espada.

Seshen stared into the grinning man's eyes, while he himself merely sported the same cold expression he always wore.

Seshen: I have what I need, Shinigami. Do not interfere, or I will have to eliminate you.

Zalbeseal: I see. Now, this is quite a precarious situation you've placed me in. I can't very well allow you to infiltrate my facility without engaging in a minor confrontation. It wouldn't be very Captain like.

Seshen looked to the ground, then back to Zalbeseal, this time frowning slightly.

Seshen: Very well. I shall engage you if it is what you so desire, Shinigami.

[Play music]

The area suddenly adopted a grey tint to it as a rumbling noise shut all other sound out of the two combatants ears. The air was thick with reiatsu, and both combatants looked ready for the inevitable battle.

-In Hueco Mundo-

Gyro and Take approached the three Captains slowly, Gyro to make an entrance and Take to use less energy. A large group of Hollow surrounded them, each starving and manic.

Take: You must be the Captains we have to keep here.

He sighed and scratched his head.

Take: Alrighty, then. Whenever you like, Gyro.

Gyro rested his massive scythe on his shoulder and spat on the moonlit sand at his feet.

Gyro: Well, I wanna kill `em!

Take: Then be my guest. I suppose I don`t really have a choice either. Here I come, Shinigami!

The two Espada charged into the cluster of Captains, emitting reiatsu at a rediculous rate as they clashed blades with the Shinigami.

-End-

And so the first real battle begins. Also, this post wasn`t my best work. I know that. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed.
Which set of three captains?
I'm guessing Mikazuki, Aosu and Azriel
[Battle of wits]

Captain Korrotasu: (he stares at Seshen, his grin widening) Well?

Seshen: Well, what?

Captain Korrotasu: Aren’t you going to draw your pseudo-zanpakuto?

Seshen: Aren’t you?

Captain Korrotasu: There isn’t sufficient evidence supporting my need for it.

Seshen: (he clutches his hilt, pulling out his blade) Well, I guess I’ll have to convince you, wont’ I?

Captain Korrotasu: By all means, Espada, impress me. (He maintains his grin, his hands reaching into his kimono, adjusting his garments. His hands calmly fall to his sides).

Seshen: (he lunges at Captain Korrotasu, swinging his blade a single time. Captain Korrotasu merely jumping backwards, avoiding the blade).

Captain Korrotasu: (he continues to grin at Seshen) Quite confident in your abilities, delivering a single swing of your blade. And with that single swing, you were convinced that you could have landed a fatal strike. Or perhaps you were bluffing, hoping to acquire some data on my skill level? Either way, I still find no reason to draw my blade.

Seshen: (he scowls) You filthy shinigami and your arrogant attitudes. And why must you grin incessantly? You look like a fool!

Captain Korrotasu: A fool you say? There is nothing foolish about having the foresight to conserve energy. I believe the more foolish choice is having a lack of restraint.

Seshen: (he abruptly charges at him, producing a volley of blade strikes. His movements increase in speed, his blade darting forward with blinding speed) you can’t continue to dodge my strikes, eventually my blade will tear through your flesh.

Captain Korrotasu: (He begins to laugh to himself. His laugh is deep and playful, indicating his response to Seshen’s assault). You’re quite skilled, but you must realize by now your grave miscalculations.

Seshen: (he retreats for a moments, glancing at Captain Korrotasu) You’re a peculiar shinigami. I will humor you, what miscalculation?

Captain Korrotasu: Miscalculations, is the more appropriate use, I’m afraid. You haven’t simply committed one but two mistakes. You see, I don’t believe you realize that by placing yourself in enemy territory, you are at a severe disadvantage. And though it may also appear that you have overlooked such a consequence, you are guilty of a much threatening oversight.

Seshen: (he scoffs at his comment with a breathy laugh). Hah…(suddenly the Espada is rendered immobile, as golden-imbued vines slither up his body from the surface below). Wh….at is this?!

Captain Korrotasu: …Bakudo 48: Hautsuru (his eyes shrouded by darkness as he speaks. He lets out a deep laugh). You never really observe your surroundings or watch your opponent. That was your biggest mistake, Espada.

Seshen: You stupid shinigami, you don’t realize how unfortunate you are right now. I’ll demonstrate…(his body explodes with heavy reiatsu, tearing through the bakudo. The espada rips away the bakudo and sonidos behind Captain Korrotasu. In a flash, blood splashes on the ground, staining the soil).

Captain Korrotasu: (he is seen gripping the Espada’s blade tightly. His expression has not changed, finding gratification from this skirmish). Well, well, well….you are more powerful than I previously assumed. My apologies, Espada. (he grins widely in the face of uncertainty and danger).

Seshen: (unsettled by his opponents most unorthodox behavior, he yanks his blade from his grip, backing away from the captain). You’re a very messed up captain…you’re mad, perhaps.

Captain Korrotasu: No, not mad, just eccentric. (he is still holding his hand in the air, blood drizzling down his forearm) I find you creatures to be quite fascinating, so I am more than pleased when you exceed my expectations. You don’t expect me to be angry at such findings, do you? After all, life can only be defined as significant if it continues to inspire one to inspect it, generating theories worth exploring.

Seshen: Allow me to continue to amaze you then, shinigami. Although, this road will not be what you desire. You will discover that beyond what you expect is something only few can comprehend. Unfortunately, you are not one of them. In darkness resides comfort, that you will soon learn.

Captain Korrotasu: Interesting…these words you provide me. If I am unable to comprehend such greatness then why not have someone with superior insight enlighten me (he slowly lowers his hand, simultaneously gripping his hilt with his other. He slides his blade from the confinement of its sheath, bearing the lustrous instrument). How about we establish a most generous agreement. If you can manage to draw blood from me again, I will provide you with information that cures your curiosity. But…if I am able to strike you, you answer a question of mine. Do we have a deal?

Seshen: (he lunges at him, his sword narrowly missing his neck) Sure, we do!

Captain Korrotasu: Perfect! (He begins defending himself with superior swordsmanship, delivering swift, powerful swings with his blade. Seshen extends his arm, sending his blade forward like a spear. Captain Korrotasu quickly strikes Sehsen’s blade, forcing it to the left. With extreme precision, his blade grinds down the edge of Seshen’s, moments from decapitating him. Seshen hastily reacts, twisting his body to the side when unexpectedly Captain Korrotasu flash-steps out of sight).

Seshen: (his eyes widen, perplexed by his opponents sudden disappearance. Instantly, nanoseconds after his flash-step, he appears behind Seshen. Due to Seshen’s prior attempt to avoid Captain Korrotasu’s blade, he twisted his body, a portion of his chest facing in the opposite direction. Captain Korrotasu’s blade slashes through Seshe’s chest and onto his side, the captain vanishing again. Seshen clutches his wound, breathing heavily). You bastard…your whole attack was nothing more than a bluff!

Captain Korrotasu: That’s right. You were convinced I would proceed with that technique, but I quickly terminated that method of attack for a more complicated one. You may be an Espada and you may have gained power via the Hogyoku, but I have experience. Plenty of it. Skill can only get you so far.

Seshen: (he remains calm, staring at Captain Korrotasu). Are you equally as confident that I will keep my word on our agreement?

Captain Korrotasu: Of course not. I merely did that so you would let your guard down.

Seshen: WHAT? (he grinds his teeth, seething with anger internally).

Captain Korrotasu: You’re quite gullible and from what I’ve observed you’re quite arrogant. That recipe made for the perfect opportunity. Though your speed is quite impressive and your strength is beyond much of what I have experienced, you are still susceptible to error. My proposal was merely a distraction, luring your attention away from detail. And by integrating my observations from these past 15 minutes, I deduced that you would be completely captivated by my proposal. The mind is a peculiar entity, isn’t it? Upon hearing my words, you knew it was nothing more than a bluff. And despite that, your astounding confidence superseded reason. With that alone, you were blinded, unable to accurately pinpoint details relevant to battle. That is why you couldn’t see such an attack coming. I wasn’t trying to be more swift, I took my time, actually. All I had to do was allow you to fool yourself.

Seshen: (he stands up, a mild frown on his face) You’re quite the observer, shinigami. May I have your name?

Captain Korrotasu: Captain Korrotasu of the 12th division. It is a pleasure to know you formally…

Seshen: Seshen Arojio tercero Espada.

Captain Korrotasu: Oh, I am in the company of greatness, I see. I respect that.

Seshen: Don’t mock me, soul reaper. You may have fooled me once, but I assure you, it won’t happen again. Despite your obvious strengths, your overall abilities pale in comparison to mine. And though I may have strength imbued by the hogyoku, it won’t detract from the inevitability of this battle.

Captain Korrotasu: Threats seem to be your strong suit, too, Seshen Arojio (he grins).

Seshen: (he glares at him). You’re mockery will not comfort you in your last moments, Captain.
[A Game of Deceit]

(The two espada charge at them, their might apparent at first glance).

Captain Aosu: (she calmly stares at them, becoming increasingly agitated) I am so tired of these games! Set the air ablaze, Cenusa Fuoco!! (her blade is enveloped by searing heat, flaming oozing from the tip. The fire erupts in a fiery display, cascading in all directions around the three captains). It will take them a moment to get through that, so I suggest we come up with a plan.

Captain Kurotsuki: The problem is we are unsure as to which is stronger…

Captain Aosu: True, but we need to devise a plan that will enable us to utilize our strengths. Your agility and adeptness at delivering swift attacks may be useful when fighting the one with the scythe. The size will reduce the speed of his attacks by a fraction, and you can capitalize on that.

Captain Kurotsuki: That’s a great idea, Captain Aosu. The other hasn’t revealed his weapon, but he appears to have a basic kitana. In any case, your zanpakuto enables you to engage him with both in close and ranged attacks. I think it may be helpful to drive them together. That way you can launch a fire-based assault.

Captain Aosu: Make sure you notice the benefits and dangers of fighting an opponent with a curved blade. There are different ranges in openings. Close combat can be lethal if you aren’t watching his hand-movements.

Captain Kurotsuki: Yes, I understand all that. Don’t forget I am skilled in quick combat.

Captain Aosu: Captain Sairentosukai, we need you to hold off the other…(she looks back, but realizes he has left the safety of her flames)…

Captain Kurotsuki: Where is he?

Captain Aosu: I don’t know, we have more important things to worry about. (suddenly a cero bursts through the flames, but Captain Aosu slices through it and proceeds to close the distance between her and Take).

Take: So, you’re the captain who plans on fighting me? You’re a frail woman, not much of a challenge.

Captain Aosu: (she smirks at his insults) I find it laughable that an arrancar of your appearance is mocking me. You obviously haven’t had the privilege of viewing yourself in a mirror, otherwise you would realize just how grotesque you are.

Take: Oh? And you’re beautiful, I suppose?

Captain Aosu: I have no desire to boast, espada. A creature of your status could not possibly comprehend my graces,such qualities are unfamiliar to lesser beings. Of course, you have been enhanced by the Hogyoku, so why not stick to what you are familiar with?

Take: HA! You’re quite the pistol, soul reaper. (suddenly flames dart at him, forcing him to jump from their grasp. The flames quickly follow him, seeking him out like a meal. He unsheathes his double-edged sword, striking away at them). CERO (a massive cero erupts from his finger, purging the flames).

Captain Aosu: (she delights in his efforts, shunpoing to his right, then behind him, then to his left).

Take: You’re quick, but I don’t plan on striking you with my cero just yet…(he adopts a coy smile).

Captain Aosu: Who said you’ll get the opportunity? Bakudo 35: Sobietatsu Kabe! (relics appear in the locations where she flash-stepped. Within seconds they generate a field of energy around Take. The looping streams of energy form a cage that conceals not only Take, but flames left behind by Captain Aosu).

Take: Clever trick…(he looks around, finally spotting the flames that begin lining the inside of the barrier).

Captain Aosu: It is more than clever, I am afraid. This will prove rather painful (she watches the flames collapse onto Take. She watches in delight, but she soon observes the strength of the espada. He shatters her barrier, and escapes her flames, showing only minor injuries ). How impressive.

Take: You didn’t think that would hold me, did you?

Captain Aosu: No, not really. Without any prior knowledge of your strength, your title alone implies that said techniques would be adequate enough to dispose of you. Therefore, it was only intended as a distraction.

Take: Wait, what…( the flames that once lined the barrier left ashes and singe marks on Take. Those markings begin to glow and from their demise raise a vast build of energy. The singe and ash left on his body has become a weapon and erupts in a violent pillar of fuchsia-colored energy. The searing force resonates from his body, piercing the sky as it envelopes Take.)
Captain Aos: …Hado 67: Sabishii furearekurieshon (smiling as she reveals her kido spell).

Take: (The searing energy begins to fade, and Take is becoming visible once again. His body now severely burned and clothes torn by sheer magnitude of the kido. He leans over, his body layered in blackened injuries). You filthy, bitch (He casts his eyes onto her amused expression)

Captain Aosu: Damn, you espada are quite resilient. I never expected that attack to be the determining factor, but your state is impressive. To think, a lesser being like yourself, despite the gifts awarded to you by the Hogyoku, managing to withstand a hado of that nature. I’m flabbergasted, to say the least.

Take: You look like you’re enjoying this, not confused by it.

Captain Aosu: Silly espada, I never said I was confused. I am merely shocked by your pliability. If only I could drag your body back to Captain Korrotasu, he would enjoy inspecting your hierro and internal mechanisms.

Take: Ha…(he adjusts his posture, pulling his sword from the ground) It appears you’re tougher than you look, soul reaper.

Captain Aosu: The same can be said for you…(suddenly she realizes her arm is bleeding, her kimono torn). Ah…what the…(she turns around, glaring at Take). You stealthy insect, you managed to strike me with your blade. I’m even more impressed.

Take: As am I. You make look like a frail female, but you’re worth investigating.

Captain Aosu: (she looks to her side, noticing Captain Sairentosukai in the distance). Venturing off on his own, how reckless.

[Play Music]

Seshen continued to ease past Zalbeseal's attack, and unknowingly let a minute smile tweak his features, prompting Zalbeseal's seemingly permanent grin to grow further.

Zalbeseal: So, you seem to be enjoying yourself, Espada. Unfortunately for you-

Zalbeseal leapt back and snapped his fingers. In an instant, red thorn-like spikes of reiatsu sprout up on Seshen's arms and hands. The Espada suddenly ceased his movement and adopted a grimacing facial expression.

Zalbeseal: I've been around so much longer than you, there's no use even trying to count.

Seshen fell to one knee as the thorns vanished.

Seshen: Are you implying that you're more powerful than myself?

The Espada suddenly appeared behind Zalbeseal, firing a Bala into the Captain's back and sending him careening into a nearby tree. Zalbeseal regained his footing, letting out constant spasms of laughter whenever he exhaled.

Zalbeseal: Hmm. Well, I never said anything of the sort, ergo I have to wonder what prompted you to think such folly. I was merely implying that I was infinitely more perceptive, and therefore much more intelligent than yourself. No, sir, the title for brute power belongs to you.

Seshen frowned noticeably.

Seshen: Is that what you think? Well, then you truly are vain.

Before Zalbeseal could respond, Seshen was upon him, thrusting the point of his blade at the beaming Captain. Zalbeseal began backing up, still parrying Seshen's strikes with expert precision.

Zalbeseal: Clearly, you could use some fine tuning on your swordsmanship as well.

Seshen: You would mock me despite your situation?

Zalbeseal: Give me a reason not to, Espada.

Seshen: Gladly.

The speed of Seshen's attacks increased twofold, and the Espada's weak smile returned when he noticed slight faltering in Zalbeseal's ability to deflect the blows. A tiny opening showed itself in Zalbeseal's seemingly unbreakable defence for a split second, but that was all Seshen needed. Kicking up dust, he pushed his entire body past Zalbeseal and whipped his sword toward the Shinigami in an uppercut slash. Zalbeseal's response to the attack was a toothy grin as he flash stepped behind Seshen and threw forward an attack that would sever the Arrancar's head.

Zalbeseal: Wha-

The Captain's eyes widened when he looked to his opponent but saw nothing. They widened further when he saw the Espada's foot come down on his sword. In a split second, the Arrancar pushed off Zalbeseal's blade, trapping it in the ground and at the same time making himself airborn. Seshen then came down again, this time with a two handed slash.

Zalbeseal: Damnit!

Zalbeseal let go of his blade and leapt back several feet to avoid Seshen's attack.

Seshen: Hmmph. You don't seem as confident now, Twelfth Squad Captain, Zalbeseal Korrotasu.

Zalbeseal: What brought you to that inane conclusion? Is it because I no longer have my blade? I'd better say it now; the fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy. Bakudo sixty two, Hyapporankan.

A glowing dark blue rail appeared in Zalbeseal's right hand.

Zalbeseal: It's a bit strange of a weapon, I realize, but it will prove just as effective.

Seshen sighed irritatably.

Zalbeseal: Why so fractacious?

Seshen: I haven't the time for this. I apologize, but I will need to end this quickly. Good bye, Twelfth Squad Captain, Zalbeseal Korrotasu.

[Stop music abruptly]

A whistling noise rang in Zalbeseal's ears, and the Captain's eyes widened as Neshura's katana rushed up to meet with his torso. Blood stained the moonlit ground.

-End-

Hope you enjoyed, and perhaps this makes up for my significantly menial last post.