Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1537

over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Nova: The idiot released already

Gray: He is so over-confident with his power and he underestimates his opponent's ability

Nova: Typical idiot

Gray: I want u to go back and prepare an Arrancar to take Lyon's place when he dies

Nova: Sir, u don't mean?

Gray: Yes I do.......

Gray: Lyon will DIE

Nova: I will make the preparations

* Nova opened Garganta to Hueco Mundo. She walked through with a happy face. After it closed, Gray was thinking how long it would take for the Shinigami to kill Lyon.*

Lyon: No one is coming. I'm very disappointed in u guys. If your not going to attack, then I will.

* With that, Lyon charged at the Shinigami with a evil smile across his face*
over a year ago Zordaik said…
The strain of her body was now worse than ever. Her legs grew weak as she quickly darted from place to place, searching desperately for her poisons. A flash of red from the right side forced her to flash away. She reappeared on a nearby rooftop, where she was greeted by Tiaga. The girl threw a strike at Mikazuki, who ducked under the cold steel of the blade. As a second slash flew in from above, Mikazuki met the attack with her own blade. As the force behind Tiaga's blade increased, Mikazuki was pushed back. Finally, with no chance of measuring up to the strength of the frail-looking girl, Mikazuki flashed to the opposite side of the building. She felt a breeze on the back of her neck, and quickly changed her position again to only narrowly avoid a powerful attack from Gyro's scythe.

Gyro: It's been five, Shinigami. I'm impressed. Alright, I'll tell ya' who I am, but after I do, I can't go easy anymore.

Mikazuki flash stepped to another building.

Mikazuki: Save it! You can tell me once you're on the ground, dead!

Gyro: Dumbass...

The Espada shot his hand out, and red energy began swirling about in it.

Gyro: Stupid Shinigami. It's over. Gran Rey Cero!!

A massive ball of red energy parted from Gyro's hand, spinning like a buzzsaw as it sped toward Mikazuki. The she saw it. Her eyes widened due to her shock at the current dilemma. The building she was on, the building Gyro fired at, hosted a collection of familliar venoms. Taking a deep breath, she flashed toward the vials and snatched them up before sheathing one in her sash and whipping about, hand extended, to face the Cero.

Mikazuki: Hado sixty three, Raikoho!

The golden yellow surge of electricity collided with the crimson bolt of pure energy, creating a blinding flash of light followed by a large explosion which took out several surrounding towers. Mikazuki, soaring through the air, landed relatively uninjured on the almost completely obliterated balcony of a high altitude apartment building. She then took out her venoms and applied them to her wound. Almost instantly, she felt rejuvenated. She laughed lightly before flash stepping the distance to the building where her opponents stood idle. Ten meters across from the Arrancar, she smiled confidently.

Tiaga: So, the venoms of the wasp have lost their potency, have they?

She looked to Gyro, who nodded, then looked back to Mikazuki.

Tiaga: I'll finish you myself.

The girl took hold of her sword's pommel with two hands and held it out in front of her. As the point of the blade slowly fell in altitude to be aimed at Mikazuki, golden energy gathered around Tiaga.

Tiaga: Zumbido...

The golden reiatsu flowed around like a tornado around the three.

Tiaga: Mujer del Avispa!

Yellow energy pulsed from her body, every wave bringing a change to her appearance. Then, the tornado closed in, enveloping her in it's glowing embrace, before fading out. What stood in the place of the humanoid Tiaga was now a beautiful black haired damsel. Transparent wings covered her back, a mask resembling a hornet's face covered her head, and her blade was now a black rapier. Mikazuki still showed no signs of intimidation.

Tiaga: You'll die here, Captain. Desove del Avispas.

As the words left her mouth, yellow reiatsu formed in small clusters around the buidling before solidifying into the wasp hollow Mikazuki had earlier battled. The Shinigami's eyes widened.

Gyro: You were overconfident, Shinigami. It'll cost you.

With a gesture from Tiaga's rapier, the wasps raced toward the Shinigami. Mikazuki prepared herself. This would be a battle she would remember.

-End-
over a year ago Silverain said…
The three soul reapers swiftly turn to the sounds of someone quickly approaching them. Hikaru’s empty hands are down at her sides; with a microscopic flick of her right wrist was all it took to safely slide the small zanpakuto blade down her arm and into her ready grasp.

Quidel: “Stand down Lieutenant!” His brows furrowed while he took in the sight of this new enemy. “I’ll fight…” He challenged stepping forward, pointing his staff back at the transformed arrancar. Behind him, Hikaru and Hayyel both watch as his spiritual pressure soared with pure white energy misting around his body. His steady stare not wavering from his advancing opponent.

Lyon: “Heheh! Better keep me entertained, Boy!” he sneered from under the shadows of his great horns. “You don’t look all that tough!”

Quidel: “Don’t judge a book by its cover, it will get you killed!” He advised as his hands shifted to gain a more comfortable grip on his weapon.

Lyon: “C’mon then, prove to me you’re not a weakling like the rest of your kind!”

They glowered at each other for half a second more before they both disappeared with a swish and a boom! Kicking up gusts of wind and dust around the places where they had been. Then in the next moment they collide as sharp steel meets solid wood with a hard clang. Arms spread out wide Quidel had the bo above his head blocking a mighty downward thrust from Lyon who lifts his arm and bashes down again and again in waves of pounding brute force.

The captain holds him off, waiting for him to expend his energy. Then taking a step forward, he pushed the sword roughly and throwing the hulking bull flying towards his superior. Who did nothing to help but moved sideways as he went careening passed. The white robes he wore billowed wildly from the speed.

The fracción rammed into a distant parked car, causing the metallic whining sound as the body mangled around him with glass exploding in the street. Its piercing alarm erupted out of the totaled vehicle. After gaining the upper hand Quidel allowed a quick smile on his face before rushing back into the fray. He flashed over to the wreck to see Lyon rise shaking a destroyed door off of one of his horns. He took this as a good chance to strike again and races forward and jumps about to strike him from above. Once the thrashing bull finally chucked the scrap of metal he looked up and saw the form of Quidel rushing at him, he lifted his blade and goes for another attack. He swings sideways with lightning speed, looking to slash across his unprotected torso.

Lyon: “Gotchya!!”

Quidel’s eyes widen watching the blade as it curves towards him. At the last second he flips backwards missing the razor by mere centimeters and touches down a safe distance away. As soon as he looks back he sees the empty steel crater where the muscular body of Lyon had been, he hears a static boom come from behind him and he turned his head to see the bull make a round house kick straight against his lower back.

Dropping to one knee a harsh groan escaped his lips as his spine absorbed the shock. He swiveled around to guide the weapon into the fracción’s abdomen, giving him just enough room to escape to a better spot.

The staggering fracción gave him room to handle the staff more effortlessly, his movements blurring as he accelerated his attacks with bone crushing force. Lyon tried following and blocking the rapid pommeling movements all he could do was parry and step around while keeping him from landing major hits.

Quidel: “Not so easy for ya, isn’t it?” he taunted.

Lyon: He glared back at him behind his guarding blade. “Shut up!”

After a couple more blurring fast pounding attacks from the shinigami he finally saw an opening. He thrashes out in a burst of power. Quidel was ready for him this time and bends to deflect the blow downward. Following up with a sudden downward jab, he knocked the blade lower so it almost touched the ground. Then he lifted the staff and planted his foot hard across the flat side, trapping it. Lyon crouched and gritted his teeth, trying to pull his weapon out from under him but stopped when he heard the sound of wind whistling. He looked up to see one blunt end of Quidel’s weapon come whipping up to meet his chin.

It whacked jarringly into his flesh sending splintering webs of agony through his jaw. He growled in angry surprise as he flipped out of the way, somehow managed to hold onto his blade.

Lyon: “You stupid Soul Reaper!” he yelled while rubbing his smarting wounds. “Bala!” Brightly colored orbs of hardened reiatsu fires off at the soul reapers in rapid succession like a mini cannon. Quidel immediately shunpos out of the way as the blasts came shooting by. He soared up to the sky as his flashing images seem to multiply in different places from the high speeds at which he traveled. Back down on the side lines, Hikaru and Hayyel had to dodge out of the way of the blasts as well.

Lyon: “HAHAHA! Now this is more like it!” he chases after Quidel like a cat after a mouse. He had him on the run sending more bala his way. The captain was flashing and bending in many strange and awkward positions to just avoid being hit by such attacks.

He misjudged his timing for just a moment and it was all it took to get singed by a grazing bullet knocking him unstable and getting bombarded by grenade like explosions.

Quidel: "Dammit!" he hissed as he scambled out of the black smoke cloud. His chest and arms took a beating with the first layer of skin being burned clean off, leaving shiny red splotch patterns.

He could hear the cackled laugh of Lyon from behind him and he frowned in annoyance.

Turning back around he picks up more velocity, now being extra careful weaving through the bulleting orbs. He wheeled to the side and pulled ahead of the line of fire. Pushing up he jumps higher then flips upside down as he reaches behind his back to fasten his staff in its holder. Then he casts one arm out pointing straight down at the top of Lyon’s head while supporting it with the other.

Quidel: “Hadō #88…Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō !!” Blue shining electricity arcs out of his flat palm, explosions raining down tremendously destructive waves upon the unfortunate fracción.
last edited over a year ago
Lyon lays bloody on the ground without moving or making a sound of any kind. Gray looks at the body with his typical blank stare with a small amount of disappointment. Then he turns his stare at a exhausted Quidel for a few seconds before a Garganta opens up behind him. As he turns to walk into the Garganta, he is stopped because of a humiliating sound.

Lyon: Huff....Huff....Huff

Lyon: U haven't won yet Shinigami

Quidel: ..........

Gray turns around to see a bloody Lyon shaking on the ground trying to get up. The first real facial expression appeared on his face which is enraged. He is walking toward Lyon's body as he reaches over and unsheathes his sword. Gray walks past Quidel without acknowledging him. He bends down and picks up Lyon by the throat.

Gray: I told u want would happen if you'd fail

Lyon: U cant cut me...Huff... I'm the strongest one u got...Huff

Gray: No.....Your not

Gray then raises up his arm and plunges his sword into the chest of Lyon. Lyon spat up blood as he took his last breath. Gray pull his sword out and dropped him on the ground. He bent down to wipe the blood off his sword with Lyon's shirt. He sheathes his sword and walks back to the Garganta.

Quidel: Why did u kill him

Gray: He failed

Quidel: Wasn't he a comrade

Gray: Yes

Quidel: U could've killed me at any time....so why didn't u

Gray: Your no match in your state and it wouldn't be fun

Quidel: .......

Gray: I may not look it but I'm a honest fighter. I don't fight an unharmed opponent, and I don't fight opponents who r not at full strength.

Gray: I may not be your problem anymore but Gyro and Tiaga are still alive. If all of u combine your power, u should be able to kill them.

Gray steps through the gate and as its closing he states his final words to Quidel.

Gray: I never got your name, Shinigami

Quidel: Squad Seven Captain Quidel Erlantz....... Your name?

Gray: Segunda Espada Gray Igneel

With that the Garganta closed and Quidel returned to the other Shinigami.
Quidel’s mouth was set in a hard line as he marched towards his comrades. He saw the look that his lieutenant was giving him as she examined his tattered and burned appearance. Her big brown eyes reflected deep concern for him that made him feel both touched and troubled. Thinking back to what he just witnessed he thought ‘How could anyone be so callous to their teammate?’ Giving a sigh he waves her worries aside. “I'm fine, we have more important things to concern ourselves with.”

Just then a droning buzzing sound flares up around them. Huge black and yellow insects appeared from above.

Quidel: “Stupid bugs!” he spat as he launches himself in the air, grabbing for the staff over his shoulder setting it loose again. He nimbly spins it out in his hand and balanced the pole at eye level before jabbing the blunt end to one attacking hollow in the face and hears a satisfying crack as its skull splits. Then he twisted it in circular patterns, bludgeoning all that came to close. When he had beaten them back he repositioned his grip and the captain swung wide as one would a bat and delivered the finishing blow across several hollows. They fade while falling in pieces.

The lieutenant of squad two grunts as he jumps and severs another head and looked up to find more showing up. A funnel of wasps barreling down like a disturbed hive, he straightened his stance and raised his sword. Then with a faint swish he was gone to reappear at the front of the column, slicing down the middle of the group, taking out a good number of the horde in one thrust. He pushes through and touches down on the field rotating his position as he watched the wasps altered course to come at him again.

Hayyel: He straightens up and held out his sword with the hilt facing up. “Hado # 58…” He lets go and the blade stayed put in the air in front of him. With a light tap to one side it began to spin like the rotors blade of a fan, getting faster and faster with each revolution. Then he shoots out his hand and stops his sword gripping the hilt once more and finishes the incantation “Tenran!!”

Whirlwinding gusts burst out and shatter the flying hollows out of their formation. Pulling them haphazardly into the turbulent vortex, slicing their thin wings as it tosses them here and there and obliterates all in its path.

Back on the ground Quidel flexed and shook out the sting in his arms as took in the sight around him. Hikaru, after phasing in and out of her own batch of hollows and shredding them apart with her swift and decisive blade work, come obediently to his side. It seemed the buzzing noise has been silenced. He turns back to the others.

Quidel: “Let’s go.” He ordered, not wanting to waste any more time. The two others nod and followed him up to the remaining ruins of the rooftops.
As the Garganta opened in Los Noches, Gray sees the members of his fraccion. There stands his original three and the newly acquired fourth. Gray slowly walks over to confront his fraccion.

Gray: Nova, Mist, Ci......and your name

Rex: Names Rex.....yours

Gray: Unimportant.. u will address me as Sir or Master......understood

Rex: I don't take orders from anyone

With that in mind, Gray released a fraction of his reiatsu. With that and his ice cold stare, the six foot muscular man immediately dropped to his hands and knees shaking with fear. Gray lifted Rex's head with his boot.

Gray: Understood

Rex: Y...Y...Yes....Sir

Gray: I want u three to train him cause right now he is worthless to me. I trust your judgement Nova, so I hope u made the right choice in picking him.

Nova: Sir, where r u going

Gray: My room to keep an eye on the battle between the Shinigamis and Gyro. With any luck we will be rid of that arrogant, overconfident, sorry excuse for an Espada.

As Nova, Mist, and Ci was leading Rex out of Los Noches to the vast desert of Hueco Mundo, Nova was thinking "what happened during the encounter with the Shinigami that got him so riled up." Gray sat down in his room and turned on a device that showed the battle.
big smile
We need more Espada, so I'm making another character or two
wink
I will be making my post soon...
Name: Jet Air-Razer

Race: Arrancar

Mask: Forehead protector that comes down and covers the nose

Hair: Long white hair that covers up the entire left side of his face

Position: Quinto Espada

Personality: He is happy, energetic kind of person. He is fun to be around and always brightens up the mood. He is the kind of person who will take revenge for a comrade. In short....He is the complete opposite of Gray.

Resureccion: Aguila "Eagle"
Description: He starts spinning his sword in front of him and speaks the phrase "Take Flight: Aguila". A tornado surrounds him and when it breaks, he is fully transformed. All his skin turned into feathers, his feet grew talons, and now he has wings for flight.
Name: Neko Anarquia

Race: Arrancar

Mask Remnant: A piece with cat ears that covers the top of his head

Hair: Long blue hair that reaches his shoulder blades

Position: Sexto Espada

Personality: In short, his personality is between Gray's and Jet's

Resureccion: Rey Gato "King Cat"
Description: Speaks the phrase "Pounce: Rey Gato" and then a sphere of reiatsu surrounds him. When it fades, he emerges in white feline-like segmented armor, his hands turn into black claws and his feet become black clawed paws, his teeth become jagged and sharp, he has blades protruding from his forearms
Neshura had long recovered from her breakdown hours before. Now she sat quietly, humming to herself and staring down the large stairwell leading down into the interior of Las Noches. A sudden booming noise gave little heads up of Seshen's approach before he appeared out of the air in front of her. She jumped, having expected some form of warning before he would confront her.

Seshen: I hope I'm not disturbing you.

Neshura: Why would you be disturbing me?

Seshen: There's a small nuisance that I'd like some assistance dealing with.

Neshura felt a pit form in her stomach. She prayed it wasn't what she was thinking.

Seshen: You may have felt two seperate reiatsu in the desert. If you like, I would prefer if you came along to help me dispose of these interlopers.

Neshura's fear was confirmed. There was a Captain's reiatsu as well as a lieutenant's, though she couldn't quite tell exactly who.

Neshura: Fine... I'll come with you.

Seshen: Alright. It's brave of you to do this.

Seshen turned on his heel after speaking the words and began his way down the stairway. Neshura hopped up and followed, glad they were walking rather than hurrying to the reunion.

Seshen: Would you mind if we sped our trip up a bit?

Neshura cursed herself, believing she jinxed her luck.

Neshura: I wouldn't...

Seshen merely nodded in affirmation and disappeared with Sonido. Neshura followed him utilizing her gift in Shunpo. Their trip took a grand total of two minutes, and they were outside of the slowly crumbling palace's gates no time. Neshura felt lightheaded as she looked into the eyes of Azriel Sairentosukai, standing with a lieutenant some hundred yards across from them.

[Play Music]

Azriel and Shukketsu approached the Arrancar and Shinigami duo. The wind picked up only enough to blow their hair gently to the side as they approached. The two stopped as soon as they were ten yards across, just close enough for Neshura to see Azriel's melancholy expression.

Seshen: Greetings from Las Noches, Captain.

Azriel stared into Seshen's decievingly compassionate eyes.

Azriel: Hello, Arrancar. I guess you're here to get rid of us.

Seshen: I'm afraid it's true.

Seshen's blade appeared in his hand, as though he never even reached to draw it. Shukketsu and Azriel readied their sword as well, and Neshura drew her's lastly.

Azriel: So, I guess there's no avoiding this conflict, then?

Seshen: I'd rather not fight you either, but I cannot allow you to capture this Shinigami.

Azriel's head tilted downward only for a split second, then he recorrected his posture and prepared a fighting stance.

Azriel: Neshura... You would raise your blade against us as well?

Neshura took two long seconds to finally speak her reply.

Neshura: Azriel, please forgive me.

Azriel: Damnit, Neshura.

The two groups approached each other slowly, each combatant ready for the slightest sign of a incoming attack from the other. The distance closed more quickly than either party would have liked it to, then they stood not five yards across from eachother.

-End-
Gray turns off the devise and disappeared with Sonido to his fraccion outside Las Noches. They just finished a round of training when Gray showed up.

Gray: How is it going?

Mist: Huff...He is a....Huff...Huff...tough one

Nova: I indeed pick a good one

Gray: I never doubted u

Gray: Get up! We're going

Gray immediately disappeared with Sonido and his fraccion quickly followed. In their current state Nova, Mist, Ci, and Rex had a little trouble keeping up with Gray. It took them about a minute to reach the gate of Las Noches. They appeared 30 yards behind Seshen and Neshura. While the fraccion stayed behind to recover, Gray appeared right behind Seshen and Neshura.

Gray: Seshen, I didnt know u had a pet

Gray turns towards Neshura

Gray: What is your name cause I dont feel right calling u pet. U can tell me after the fight....I'll be back here.

Gray used Sonido to return to his fraccion, 30 yards back
The encircling wasps raced forward from their border around the building to the dead center where the intended prey stood waiting.

Mikazuki: “…”

Tiaga: “Time to say good bye!” She sneered.

They closed in around her blocking her from view on all sides in a circular storm of humming wings and piercing stingers. Gyro and Tiaga both chuckle cruelly as they watch the attack play out. They could hear the captain start her assault on the insects but they knew that the overwhelming numbers would eventually win out over her weakened state. It was only a matter of how long that would take.

Gyro: “What was that?” A shriek was cut short coming from the fringes of the frenzy and both arrancar swivels to see two hollows flinch with a metallic gleam cutting seamlessly through their bodies and disappear before them. Then more buzzing hollows, far from the blade of the defending shinigami, also freeze when a white strand splits them down the middle followed by a light swooshing.

The Séptimo Espada gnashed his teeth in rage and clenches his scythe in his fists; he burning eyes observe two blurs pick off the hollows that have yet to engage in battle. The near invisible shapes crisscross in and out the mass of wasps, the light from the sun winks on the edge of their blade as they continue with the assault. The numbers were beginning to thin so much so they could now see that the captain of squad two was still on her feet and was able to dish out plenty of damage to the inner circle of hollows. When there was only a fraction left the new fighters stopped suddenly and regrouped alongside their comrade.

Mikazuki straightened after killing the last wasp and saw her lieutenant cast a reassuring glance over his shoulder before turning his attention back to the arrancar. Beside him the lieutenant of Squad Seven Hikaru Kimyōna stood panting in shallow breathes with her knife zanpakutō tucked behind her back.

Tiaga: She grumbled low to herself. “Fools!”

A voice calls from directly behind them.

Quidel: “Mind if we crash the party?”

Turning around they saw just a few yards away, the final member of the enemy group leaning against his staff. The burns from his last battle could be clearly seen from that distance.

Gyro: A sly smile broke across his face. “You stupid punk lost your chance to catch us off guard and take us down!” he rumbles out of sight as soon as he spoke the last syllable. Quidel pushed off his resting shoulder and flipped his bo vertically behind him as Gyro appeared with his scythe swinging horizontally towards his back. The edge of the blade curved around the staff and Quidel bends his posture to keep the wicked looking thing from slicing other parts of his body.

Quidel: “Unlike you I don’t need to think that way.” He smiled back turning to face him fully. “I like to fight while looking in my opponents eyes!” he leaned into his weapon and pushed against Gyro who knocked his staff out of the way and went for a downward sheer strike. The captain, going along the direction his weapon was deflected, whips around and brings it back up to clash with the scythe. He stepped around while their weapons are locked together, turning so that he could keep an eye on the other arrancar. Then he swiped the scythe to the side and landed a rough kick to Gyro’s unprotected chest.

The espada boomed back to where he left his fracción, breathing deep while his rage climbed. Now that they were together again, the shinigami fanned out with each taking a corner of the building and surrounded their targets.

Mikazuki: “The tables have finally turned!” she grinned from the west side.

Hayyel: “You will pay for what you have done to my captain!” he growled from the south.

Tiaga: Her wings hummed in agitation. “I have had enough of this!” she wheels about and goes east directing her attack at the silent Hikaru. In an instant she was across the empty space between them and she tightened her grip on her sword as she slashed out at the other female. Hikaru’s eyes widened in disbelief at the speed of her sonído but her flicked her weapon out as fast as she was able and leaned to the side trying to parry the attack away from her. The scraping of steel against steel screeched loudly in their ears. As the wasp damsel went passed her Hikaru tried to land a jabbing strike to her side but Tiaga saw it coming and simply lifted her hand and swatted the blade away like a fly.

Tiaga: “Too weak!” The corner of her mouth raised minutely in a smug smile. Without warning she swung her hands out and slapped her harshly, like a whip cracking. The blow causes blood to trickle from her mouth and sends Hikaru airborne for several feet. She twists and lands gracefully on her feet and goes in for payback.

Hikaru used shunpo to get in close enough to cut her, but the longer reach the sword would make it difficult. She dipped and dived trying to avoid the swift thrusts from Tiaga. She thought she had a good reading on her movements and lashes out quickly around the swing of another attack. She slices up her wielding arm, red liquid slips out and stains her sleeve. Tiaga sucked in a shocked breath at being wounded by such a pathetic creature!

Shaking in rage she unleashed a rampage of powerful attacks making Hikaru quickly backtrack from trying to block them all. When her back touched a wall she knew she had to get out of there so she wouldn’t be trapped. Just before Tiaga’s blade came at her again she did something different and reached out with her free hand and gripped the other’s wrist, stopping it in its tracks. With her bladed hand she swung out to plunge it into her jugular but a blur flashed up to meet it and the attack was stopped by Tiaga’s hand clamped around her own wrist.

In a power struggle they both fought to make their weapon sink into the other’s flesh.

Hikaru was steadily losing the battle and in a last effort she pushed off away from the wall a couple of steps and turned, her arms holding the fraccion off long enough for her to be able fall back and pull Tiaga down with her. Using the momentum she planted her foot against Tiaga’s hip as she fell and pushed up flipping her over herself to land hard on the floor and breaking free of her clutches.

She scrambled back to her feet and looked to see Tiaga’s sword come barreling toward her head; she knew she couldn’t avoid it this time. Just before the blade touched her skin it stopped as if it hit something hard. She looked to the side to see Quidel come up out of nowhere and forced Tiaga back with a wave of his staff. He had a look on his face that would scare the demons down in hell.

Quidel: “Get away from her!”

Gyro took the opportunity to launch himself back at Mikazuki but Hayyel flashed out in front of him. He lunges forward and swings his swords against the other’s weapon with brutal strength driving him back. Mikazuki dashes over to help out and kicks him swiftly in the head. The blunt hit to the side made him go crashing into a steel pole creating a huge dent. Gyro shook his head woozily after crawling to his feet.

Hayyel rushed to drive his blade through his torso, Mikazuki was right behind him with her blade at her side. The arrancar swept his blade out to counter the first attack but had to boom out of the way of the next. He appeared on the neighboring building across the street. Hayyel takes off after him in a single bound.

Mikazuki: She followed him. “Look who’s on the run now!”

Hayyel lands and swiftly goes on the offensive again. He flies at him with his sword pulled above him, intending to slice him in half. Gyro sonídos out of sight and collides with him in midair sending the smaller man ricocheting into a thick wall, chunks of the structure falls around him making dust and debris rise out from the impact.

The Séptimo Espada barks out a harsh laugh at the mess and turns to deal with Mikazuki. She scowls at him in hate and launches herself at top speed. He goes in to strike as sparks flew out with steel meeting steel. He holds her off and flings her from him with an evil smile. A crumbling sound makes him pause and shift his gaze. He hears movement in the rubble was not expecting Hayyel to come rocketing at him with an explosion of cement and rock. He flashed by him repeatedly making him wheel about trying to block him from all directions. His chaotic maneuvers were able to get past his defenses and lacerations appeared throughout his body.

He turns to find Mikazuki aiming a Kido.

Mikazuki: “Bakudō # 30. Shitotsu Sansen!!” A sizzling and crackling yellow energy manifests in her hand and she draws a triangle in the air in front of her. At its points, the energy solidifies into sharp triangles looking sinisterly at Gyro. They fire off at him and puncture his body in three places, sending him flying backwards and pins him securely against the distant wall.
smirk
Oh my gosh that was hard!!
Out of no where, a Cero comes racing through the streets towards the Mikazuki. She narrowly escapes the attack and falls back a few feet in shock. A mysterious man appears in front of Gyro and breaks the Kido.

Gyro:Why did u help me Jet?

Jet: I can't stand aside while a friend is getting hurt

Gyro: I told u before not to interfere when I'm winning

Jet: From my point of view.....u were losing....badly

Gyro: "Growls"

Jet: We can fight later.....but now, lets kill this piece of scrap

Jet and Gyro disappear with Sonido and Mikazuki quickly looks for them. Gyro swings his scythe to attack on her right side. She blocks the attack but didn't see Jet. He attacks from the front by delivering a elbow to her stomach which lifted her up. Jet and Gyro both kneed her which sent her flying to building behind her.

Mikazuki: Never thought I'd be fighting two Arrancars

Just then Jet came through the floor and gave her an upper-cut that sent her crashing through the ceiling. Immediately Gyro kicked her through the wall back outside.

Jet: Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

Jet: "Cero!" Jet shot a powerful Cero at a down Mikazuki hoping to kill her. Almost immediately Gyro shot a Cero which fused with Jet's. Mikazuki thought " Am I'm going to make it through this alive."
Those are some incredible posts, guys. Stunning work. The only thing I have to say is that Mikazuki does not yet know that Gyro is an Espada. Other than that, keep up the great work.
Before I continue....I need a question answered:

Mikazuki's lieutenant.....Is it Hayyel?
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
yes
big smile
Thanx
The powerful Cero was five feet from the battered Mikazuki when something stopped it. Jet and Gyro got a look of disbelief to see a Shinigami stopping a Cero of that magnitude. Mikazuki used all she had to look up to see what happened. She was shocked to see her lieutenant standing there breathing heavily. She realized right then that it was him that stopped the Cero.

Mikazuki: "How" She says with a exhausted voice

Hayyel: Bakudo #81: Danku

Mikazuki: You're no match for them in your current state

Hayyel: "I don't care if I die" Unsheathes his sword "I will protect u Capt."

Hayyel shunpoed behind the two Arrancars but they were still in shock to realize it. Hayyel gets them with Bakudo #61: Rikujokoro and then hits them with Hado #88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho that sends them flying to the building across the street. Gyro and Jet were half conscious on the other side of the building when Hayyel hits them them with another Hado.

Hayyel: Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired

Hayyel: Hado #91: Senju Koten Taiho

Hayyel hits both Arrancars with this Kido that causes an explosion. The resulting explosion caused a huge crater and both of them were lying there unconscious. He quickly shunpoed over to his Capt. that told him to tell the other Shinigami the situation. Hayyel told her that he would have to use all his strength to reach the ones in Soul Society, but she told him to do it anyway.

Hayyel: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens.

Hayyel: Bakudo #77: Tenteikura

Hayyel: Attention all Shinigami, I am Squad 2 Lieutenant Hayyel and this is the up most importance that concerns all of you. During our mission to get rid of the Hollow infestation we encountered Arrancars. We had no choice but to engage them in battle. Several of us are badly wounded and need medical treatment. There are currently three Arrancars here right now but hard to tell if more will come. We need your immediate help and please hurry.

Hayyel: "Lets just hope that it reached Soul Society" He said before he fainted and collapsed on the ground

Jet and Gyro stumble out of the crater in small pain that they tickled. They start walking through the building to the other side and see the two Shinigami unconscious. Gyro and Jet got a big sadistic smile as they start walking to the Shinigami.
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
To problems I see with that post man. One, I'm not sure Hayyel would know kido like that and secondly I really have trouble believing Tenteikura would reach the soul society from the human world. Not only that but Mikazuki wasn't so weak that she couldn't keep fighting herself.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Personally, though he may be a lieutenant, he can do high-level kido just not so many in such a short succession. As for Tenteikura, I think having it reach the soul society may be and interesting twist. By definition, it can transmit "messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing." Therefore, by theory, it may not be limited to the Soul Society.

In short, you're a fantastic poster, Ace.
Thanx Crazieone
I never said it was limited to the soul society but I don't personally believe it could reach the soul society from the human world. But I do agree it is an interesting twist. It opens an avenue to get more characters invovled. Its just a choice of who to involve.
Well, if you agree it isn't confined to the soul society and, in fact, it can transmit a message, and I quote, "mentally to anyone within [an area of the caster's choosing]," then it can breach between the worlds. Thanks for your support, K0V.

I'll respond to your post, Ace. :)
[Reinforcements: The Heat's Force]
(To a warrior, with blade in hand, time is swift and fleeting. To a warrior, exhausted and wounded, time is torpid and precious. In the moments following a desperate call for assistance, a Senkaimon Gate abruptly appears in the sky, above the uncertain battle below. Hayyel focuses his attention to the opening gate, the event calming his internal angst. Out steps a most unsuspecting pair of reinforcements.)

Captain Aosu: (She slowly steps out from the Senkaimon Gate, her eyes scaling her surroundings. She sets her gaze upon the three arrancar. She is noticeably displeased, her lips pursing as descends toward the battle field.)

Lieutenant Safaia: (Pacing herself carefully, she follows her captain’s movements. Unlike her captain, her expression is indiscernible through the secrecy of her face plate.)

Captain Aosu: (she slides her hands through the sides of her hair, carefully adjusting her appearance) Am I accurate when I say that two captains and their accompanying lieutenants couldn’t manage three arrancar?

Hayyel: There were others, they have either been defeated or retreated (he struggles to find the words, his wounds draining his strength).

Captain Aosu: (her eyes bounce between Hayyel and the others, the arrancar staring at her with uncertain motives) Strength doesn’t always translate into numbers, lieutenant. You should know that well. So, which of these ragtag arrancar is an Espada, if not all?

Tiaga: (suddenly, Tiaga leaps at Captain Aosu, rapier in hand. She extends her arm, hoping to pierce through her side, puncturing her heart) It’s about time you shut your mouth, soul reaper (her blazing reflexes manage to bypass the other lieutenants)!

Lieutenant Safaia: ( To Tiaga’s surprise, Captain’s Aosu’s lieutenant, Traea, is able to foil her efforts, turning the threat back onto Tiaga. Her swift reflexes enable her blade to slip beneath Tiaga’s rapier. With tremendous force, she swings her blade vertically, throwing her blade off course. Simultaneously, Traea twists her body, her blade cutting through the air, and exchanges the grip of her hilt to the other hand. Her blade now inverted, she rapidly angles her blade horizontally, stabbing Tiaga in the same manner she had intended for her Captain.)

Tiaga: (she screeches, clutching her side. Within a flash, she has distanced herself, falling behind Gyro).

Gyro: (he sneers at their efforts, his lip curling with disappointment).

Captain Aosu: I think one fact is certain, that arrancar is an Espada. No need for introductions, your faccion member just revealed your secret).

Gyro: …cocky soul reaper, aren’t you?

Captain Aosu: She was quick to retreat behind you, showing a sign of respect. If anything, I can relate to that.

Captain Erlantz: Captain Aosu, Captain Kurotsuki is badly injured.

Captain Aosu: I’m aware of that, otherwise I wouldn’t have been sent here. Let’s not underestimate her abilities, just yet. Right, Captain Kurotsuki?

Captain Kurotsuki: I still have the will to fight, don’t discount me yet.

Captain Aosu: It appears the odds are no longer in your favor, arrancar. It won’t be as easy for you to combine your efforts against a single captain.

Gyro: All is fair in war, I believe.

Jet: I think this soul reaper is upset with us, Gyro. We did something that she disapproves of. Shame…

Gyro: Hah…(he grins). I guess we play too dirty for these soul reapers. It is weakness that drives their logic, that explains their reactions.

Captain Aosu: (she smiles politely at the arrancar) you’re efforts to either upset me or intimidate me are rather useless. I suggest you find a more effective method for gaining the advantage (as she finishes her sentence, Gyro appears behind her, swinging his mighty scythe).

Gyro: HOW ABOUT THIS, SOUL REAPER (shouting violently, he begins a furry of swings).

Captain Aosu: (her blade clashes with the cold steel of his scythe. A massive force is produced by the collisions of their blades, forcing the other captains to focus their efforts on the other arrancar). It must just be me, but you’re not as strong as I expected you to be. (she flash-steps from his sight, appearing behind him. Her blade is about to swipe his back when he begins spinning rapidly. His spins enrich his blade with greater strength, each blow on her blade more powerful than the last. She flesh-steps backwards, avoiding his oscillating death-trap).

Gyro: (he moves towards her, continuing to spin, his laughter echoing from within the whirlwind of slashes) Hahahahah! STUPID SOUL REAPER! Didn’t I tell you? Weak…

Captain Aosu: (She responds to the threat decisively, using kido) Hado 58: Tenran…(she makes a circular motion with the tip of her blade, generating a massive whirlwind that expands in size at it envelops the unsuspecting Espada).

Gyro: (the funnel of heavy wind completely disrupts his spin, tossing him about in mid-air)

Captain Aosu: Bakudo 30: Shitotsu Sansen (she draws the triangle with her finger, firing three beams of energy. They collide with Gyro, pinning his arms and torso to the ground).

Gyro: Gah…(he struggles, but his entire body is paralyzed). You crafty, wench.

Capain Aosu: I can’t imagine why you gave the others so much trouble. I simply had to wait for you to make a mistake. And you did…(she raises her hand, copping a smile). Don’t worry, I don’t care to make you suffer. This will be swift, I promise. And I hope you enjoy this kido, it is a part of a long-line of unique kido invented by my ancestry. Hado 55: Uwamuki haishutsu!

Gyro: (his expression becomes increasingly concerned as the ground beneath his begins to resonate, light pouring from the cracking surface) What is going on (he continues to struggle, when suddenly symbols appear on the ground beneath him forcing a surge of energy to burst from the confines of the circle. The cylindrical stream of energy rockets into the sky, crackling and humming as it continues moving vertically.)?

Lieutenant Safaia: (watches the pillar stretch further into the sky, paying close attention to the reaction of Tiaga, her teeth gritting from frustration, awe, and anger). Is this a difficult thing to observe, the defeat of your superior?

Tiaga: (still clutching her side, she snarls at the lieutenant) Hold your tongue, this isn’t over…

Lieutenant Safaia: You speak so confidently, especially considering the circumstances. Although, it is doubtful that such a technique incinerated his body. I am certain they’ll be enough scraps for you to return to Heuco Mundo with. (she watches Tiaga’s expression become increasingly infuriated)

Tiaga: SHUT UP! (she charges at the lieutenant).

Lieutenant Safaia: This again...as though you learned nothing from before (she stands calmly, waiting for opponent to reach her when Lieutenant Hikaru intervened with a swift kido-based attack).

Lieutenant Hikaru: Are you trying to get yourself killed?

Lieutenant Safaia: (she stares at her) In order for me to traverse the threshold between life and death, I must first be threatened. I remained still because nothing this arrancar has done thus far has convinced me of as much. By all means, Hikaru, engage this arrancar. I have no desire to fight her. (she turns her attention to her captain).

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she is dumbfounded by her fellow lieutenant’s sheer disregard) Are you serious, Traea?

Lieutenant Safaia: I do not joke, Hikaru. Therefore, I am quite serious. You make take her, I am uninterested. Unless you require my assistance, I will not interfere.

Tiaga: You soul reapers are such trash…I wish I could wipe you all out. That one, especially, deserves to die. She is batty.

Lieutenant Safaia: (she turns her head, casting her sights on Tiaga.) You’re pathetic, arrancar. I truly loathe your kind.
smile
Awesome post!
(Lieutenant Hatsuna rushes into Head-Captain Sureiya’s office breathing heavily over the announcement that went out only moments earlier.)

Lieutenant Hatsuna: Sir! The lieutenant of squad two has requested assistance in the human world to combat the arrancar.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (Kami is staring out at Soul Society from the balcony in his office.) I may be somewhat young compared to the previous Head-Captain Lieutenant but that does not mean I am any less wise. It has been taken care of but I require assistance with another matter Nuvem. (Kami turns and begins to walk out of his office.) Follow me we are headed to Hueco Mundo.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: (Nuvem follows the Head-Captain.) But sir aren’t Captain Sairentosukai and his Lieutenant already there to find and bring Captain Neshura back?

(Head-Captain Sureiya shunpos to the senkaimon gate and Nuvem quickly follows close behind.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: Yes but he is just a distraction I intend to use his battle as a way for me to slip into Hueco Mundo and discover who is leading the Espada. No Hollow no matter what class could attain a power great enough to lead a force of arrancar. So I intend to find out who is leading the Espada.

(Head-Captain Sureiya removes his Captains Haori and rips off his sleeves revealing many scars along his arms. The Senkaimon Gate opens and Head-Captain Sureiya and his Lieutenant cross from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: (The Head-Captain Walks out of the gate and smells the constant night air.) So peaceful when there are no hollows around to ruin the beautiful night and the perfect moon the only two qualities I envy the hollows for having.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: Sir Why are there no Hollows yet?

Head-Captain Sureiya: Because I am suppressing my reiatsu to a point where it is undetectable. Now shall we be going.

(Kami begins to shunpo across Hueco Mundo with Nuvem following him close behind and the pair quickly reaches the a pint where the gate to Las Noches is clearly visible and they spot the battling group.)

Lieutenant Hatsuna: Sir should we help?

Head-Captain Sureiya: No they can handle themselves they will be fine our main priority is to get inside Las Noches and find whoever is leading the arrancar.

(The two quickly take off again finding a new route into Las Noches that did not involve going through the gate and they stop once inside the gloomy white building.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: Nuvem Listen very carefully to me you will not make a sound unless I tell you too and you will engage no one unless I order you too as I am doing now.

Lieutenant Hatsuna: Sir?

Head-Captain Sureiya: There is an arrancar I have fought before approaching I was hoping he would not detect me but his lust for vengeance is immense. As a result I am asking you to not speak but you will be forced to engage his faccion and I will engage him.

(Nuvem tries to speak but it is to late a small boom is heard and in front of the pair stands a trio.)

Take: (throws his cigarette on the ground.) Venero, Veneno the man is mine kill the girl.

(The twin girls Venero and Veneno sonido to both sides of Nuvem.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: So you would have to be the first Espada to pick up that leak I sent out.

Take: Take Uramaya and you are besides one of the only men to touch me.

Head-Captain Sureiya: I am Head-Captain Sureiya leader of the Gotei thirteen.

Take: Well I do hope you don’t die too quickly.

Head-Captain Sureiya: I won’t trust me.

(Take and the Head-Captain disappear leaving Nuvem and the twins alone inside the building. Take and the Head-captain appear on the roof of Las Noches with the moon on their backs.)

Take: Thank you for following I did not want to have to rebuild after our battle. So shall we go all out I am curious to see what a Bankai looks like. (While saying this Take drew his sword.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: I am afraid not it would look bad if I used Bankai while my subordinates did not but if you use resurrection I will show you more of what you saw in our first fight.

Take: Very well then. (Take slams his blade into the ground.) Roar, Cabeza del Hidra. (Take becomes surrounded by black flames and when they fade away he has purple robes on with Hydra heads surrounding him and a large spear.)

Head-Captain Sureiya: A deal is a deal. Signal the Coming, Mokushiroku no Raidā; Dai ni raidā: Sensō; Suraisu. (Kami's Zanpakuto has know become a broadsword colored blood red. The Head-Captain Moves at immense spead barely scratching Take.) Yori fukai.

Take: What did this tiny scratch accomplish?

Head-Captain Sureiya: You will see in due time.
Meanwhile, back in Hueco Mundo, Gray and his fraccion are waiting to see a fight

Gray: This is so boring

Nova: Your impatient when it comes to fights

Rex: I agree with Master Gray

Mist: Same here

Ci: Same here too

Gray and his fraccion sonidoed out of the dessert and back into Las Noches. They started walking towards their rooms when someone stopped them.

Gray: What do u want, Neko

Neko: Nothing really.....just to inform u that my source in the living world told me the Soul Reapers got reinforcements.

Gray: Is that so.......out of curiosity, who did Soul Society send

Neko: Squad 9 Capt. Sekhmet Aosu

Gray: Shes another one I really want to fight.......Come, we're going to the Living World..... Ci, open a Garganta and make it fast

After Ci opened a Garganta and they walked through, Nova thought "will we get to see him fight and will we be honored to see his Resurreccion". The Garganta opened right above battle scene and they walked out with the intention of fighting if it came to that. They landed on one of the buildings near the battle to watch.

Rex: Aren't we going to fight

Mist: Shut up.... If we're not fighting then that means there is a reason

Gray: There is..... I want to analyze Capt. Aosu abilities first and if I'm interested then I'll fight......In the mean time both of u will keep quiet

Nova: Why do u want to fight her

Gray: Ever since I was "freed" by the Hogyoku, I've been researching the Captains for future references. During that time, I came across a few Captains that I want test my strength against

Nova: Who are those Captains

Gray: Head-Capt. Kami Sureiya, 7th Capt. Quidel Erlantz, 9th Capt. Sekhmet Aosu

Ci: May I ask why

Gray: Capt. Aosu for being a snooty, up-tight brat that needs to be put in her place.
Capt. Erlantz cause his abilities peaked my interest in the fight earlier.
Head-Capt. Sureiya cause I killed Old Man Yama who was the former Head-Capt when I was a Vasto Lorde Hollow. To this day, he doesn't know it was me but when we meet, I intend to tell him.

Nova: What if u die

Gray: That wont happen but the in the event, you are to step up and lead them Nova....... Now I want to watch this fierce battle

No one questioned the order of Gray cause they all knew she was the only one capable of leading them. Gray and his fraccion just stood there looking on but Capt. Erlantz saw them and he was shocked to see Gray back so soon with all his fraccion.
Im going to try and post soon!
Quidel: “This isn’t good…” he muttered to himself as he recognized the Segunda Espada. The group behind him looked eager and interested the heated encounter below them and only he was standing tall and quiet, still as stone. The young captain quickly refocused his sight as another earth shattering explosion, courtesy of the hostile Captain Aosu, rocked the ground underfoot. The tremendous vibration sways the tall apartment buildings.

Through the flashes of light he saw the dark shape of his 2nd in command prepare to engage the wounded Tiaga.

Hikaru: “I will defeat you!” she called while flicks out her knife.

Tiaga: She scoffs at her as she brandishes her rapier. “I’m sorry; I just don’t see that happening!”

A spark ignited in Hikaru’s eyes just then.

Hikaru: “You won’t be able to see anything when I’m done with you…” she promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing that look, he warily steps back to let the ladies duke it out. He turned back to where he thought the newcomers were scouting but found that they have moved.

Quidel: “Dammit! Where did they go?” he began scanning the surrounding rooftops until he spotted them over on the other side of the battleground getting a better perspective of the dominating ninth captain fight the struggling Gyro. The flames reflected brightly off Grey’s lens hollow mask.

Mikazuki: “Where did who go?” he whirled to see the captain of squad two walk stiffly to where he stood.

Quidel: “Guests from Las Noches, one of them I met earlier.”

Mikazuki: “How many in total?”

Quidel: “Five…”

Mikazuki: “Pfft! Is that all?” she griped.

Hayyel: He staggers next to his captain drawing his sword. “It doesn’t matter how many there are; we can take them!”

Looking between the two of them he can tell that they were still pretty banged up, but that didn’t seem to stop them from wanting to keep fighting. He nods and lifts his staff ‘Mujitsu no bōei’ and runs a hand along its battle worn surface. He grips it tighter and his knuckles turn white.

Quidel: “You’re right!”

Just when they were about to shunpo over to the spying arrancar Jet decided to cut in.

Jet: "Aren't you forgetting someone?" he laughs as his fires up a Cero. They flash out of the way and go into directly into an attack.

Hayyel, Mikazuki & Quidel: “Hadō # 31: Shakkahō!” From three surrounding points, wide columns of red swirling energy come hurtling at him. They make contact and explode in a thunderous blast. Plumes of smoke raises from the impact and the soul reapers stand high above in midair with their weapons at the ready.

Grey: ‘This is quite a show’ he mused as he watched from high above. He had never liked the Séptimo Espada for as long as he could remember and he realized that this was sure to be his last battle. Behind him his fracción were in a state of awe. Excitement and trepidation were constantly moving back and forth on their faces as they witnessed Sekhmet’s destruction. “If it ends soon I will check her name off my list.” He shifts his hidden gaze as a familliar cero erupted in the distance followed closely by bright red explosions.

Nova moved a little closer so she could see. "They shouldn't of done that!" she sneered.

Grey: "Indeed..." he peers over from his perch and looks between Mikazuki and Hayyel. "I have no absolutely no interest in those two." Then he lifts a finger and gestures at the fighting Quidel. "But him, I shall investigate further if he manages to survive."

As the cloud begins to disappear they heard a voice.

Jet: "You're going to have to try harder!" His was on the same level as they were and they quickly straightened into defensive stances as they found him standing in the air several meters front of them.

Quidel: He frowns at him as sees him without a mark on him. “Then let’s go!”

-----------------
Gray looks on from his perch to see his fellow Arrancars on the defensive side. His fraccion looks on in awe for the fight but Gray looks on with disgust for the Arrancars. Gray looks around for Head-Capt. Sureiya but no luck.

Gray: "He must be there" He mumbled

Nova: Sir?

Gray: Before we left Las Noches I felt a spike of reiastu within the walls. It was the Head-Capt's and he couldn't be fighting with Neko cause we were talking to him. Head-Capt Kami Sureiya is at this very moment fighting Take Uramaya.

Ci: The Primera Espada

Gray: Precisely

Gray: If luck is on my side, then Take will kill him for me

At that moment Jet hit the Soul Reapers with a Bala and sent them flying. Jet unsheathes his sword and starts to spin it while a grin appears on his bruised face. His sword begins to glow and a tornado starts forming at his feet.

Jet: Take Flight: Aguila

Gray looks on with his blank stare as Jet transformed to end this battle. Jet soared across the street punching Mikazuki into the building. Hayyel shunpoed behind and plunged his sword into his chest. Jet turned slightly to elbow Hayyel in the face sending him tumbling to the building Gray is on. Jet flew over and tossed Hayyel up to the roof and he landed at Gray's feet.

Gray: Nobody touch him

They watch as Gray bends down to whisper something in his ear. Hayyel got up and shunpoed over to Mikazuki and Quidel to tell him what he just heard.

Hayyel: Captain, the one on the roof told me this guy's weakness

Mikazuki: We cant trust him

Quidel: Right now, do we have a choice. Whats his weakness

Hayyel: His wings

As they get done talking to each other, Quidel and Hayyel shunpoed to the side. Quidel used Hado #33: Sokatsui to drive him back so Hayyel can use Bakudo #61: Rikujokoro to subdue him. Mikazuki shunpoed behind him and swung her sword to lop off his wings. Jet let out a terrible scream that everybody could hear. Gray smiled at the sound of Jet's screaming. Jet turned his gaze toward Gray and saw him smiling and at that point, he knew what happened.

Jet: U told them to cut my wings. U did this

Jet I KILL U!!!!!!

Jet launched at Gray and before any body realized what happened, Jet was in pieces on the ground. The three Soul Reapers looked in complete shocked as they saw a man cut to pieces in a second.

Quidel: Did he even unsheathed his sword

Nova: How many times did u cut him

Gray: Sixteen

Gray: We are no getting involved. Rex, Ci, and Mist go re-leave Gyro and Tiaga of their duty. They need to return to Hueco Mundo to heal up.

Mist: Yes Sir

Gray: Remember, I dont tolerate failure

The three fraccion disappeared with Sonido as Gray looked at the three bruised Soul Reapers who r still in shock. Gray and Nova jumps down to confront the Soul Reapers.

Gray: "I have no interest in fighting you two, only him, Aosu, Sureiya" as he points to Quidel. "In your current state, it wouldn't be fair" throws him a pill "When u are fully recovered, crush that pill and me and can finally fight each other"

Gray: If you'll excuse me, I need to watch the battle between Aosu and my fraccion

With that said, Gray and Nova walked off to the watch the up coming battle while leaving the three Soul Reapers standing there confused.
Mikazuki glanced at Hayyel. Her eyes visibly showing her hurt pride. Battered and torn as she was she readied her zanpakuto and closed her eyes, building up her spiritual pressure as she did. The flames that had previously receaded from her zanpakuto sprang back to life. Gray, noticing the spiritual spike, turned his head to see who it was. Noticing Mikazuki's stance, he turned to face her, his face showed exasperation and scorn as he admonished her.

Gray: (he shook his head slowly as he spoke) If you intend to fight me, you would be quite mistaken. I am not interested in fighting a weakling such as yourself, you would die within seconds.

Quidel: (He piped up shortly after Gray had finished speaking) Actually, Mikazuki is probably stronger than me. I don't really know considering me nad her have never been pushed to our limits before.

Gray: (He snorted) Well, her pitiful appearance doesn't prove that theory, does it?

Mikazuki's eyes flashed open. A smile very pronounced on her face.

Mikazuki: That arrogant attitude of yours is really starting to rub me the wrong way. Besides, being an arrancar, you wouldn't know about this little detail.

Gray: (His expression changed to curiosity) What detail, may I ask?

Mikazuki: (She raised her head) Well, I'll explain for you. The captains and lieutenants of the Gotei 13 have limits placed on them when they come to the human world. This limits our spiritual pressure to 10% of what it is normally. So the only reason we were having so much trouble with you arrancar is because of that limit.

Gray: So your saying that you are all more powerful than your look. Is that it?

Mikazuki: (She threw off the tattered Captains Haori, revealing the sleavless shinigami uniform she had underneath it.) No, I'm just going to show you what its like when that limit is removed. (She pressed the upper part of her right arm)Gentei Kaijo.

Mikazuki's sprirtual pressure soared. Hayyel, shocked by the current level of spritual pressure flashed away, knowing what his captain was peparing for he shouted to Quidel before leaving.

Hayyel: You may want to give her some room. She's going to go bankai.

Quidel: (His eyes widened) Your serious about this?

Hayyel just nodded.

They both flashed to a roof top a resonable distance away from the rooftop Mikazuki and Gray were on. Quidel glanced at the pill still in his hand. Hayyel nudged him with his elbow.

Hayyel: You won't want to miss this. This will be only the third time Captain Kurotsuki has ever released her Bankai.

Quidel: (He glanced at Hayyel, before returning his eyes to the rooftop.) Have you seen it?

Hayyel: No. Only the Captain's brother, The Head-Captain and Captain Aosu have seen it, apparently she doesn't like using it because it soesn't suit her position as Commander of the Punishment Force.

Quidel kept silent. Secretly, eager to to see her bankai.

Mikazuki held her zanpakuto vertically and slashed it forward shouting "Bankai" as she did.

Flames shot up from the floor completely hiding Mikazuki from view. After a short while she emerged from her flaming cucoon. Her body was completely covered in flame, only her hands feet and face were visible. A dragon skull shoulder guard was adroning her right shoulder and she had bone gaunlets and knee-length boots in the shape dragon claws. She was also wearing a black plate skirt that fell to her knees. It was trimmed with bone as well. Wings of pure black flame unfolded from her back and her sword had visibly changed to a black serrated blade that had an evil black aura radiate from it.

She looked at Gray, whose expression hadn't changed much before her release.

Mikazuki: (She smirked darkly at him. The look made Nova shiver) Now lets see you call me a weakling now fool!

She charged him...
cool
Sweet!
Gray's expression still hasn't changed as he watches Mikazuki charge for him. As she swung her sword down, Gray caught it between his index and middle fingers. Gray then moves his index finger so it was pointing at her.

Gray: Byakurai

Gray shot a lighting bolt from his finger at Mikazuki which sent her flying back. Mikazuki, Hayyel, Quidel, and even Nova looked shocked at what they just saw.

Mikazuki: That was Hado #4. How did u do that?

Gray: Its my Resurreccion's special ability

Mikazuki: Explain

Gray: When ever I cut someone, I gain their abilities. Since I became a Espada, I have cut many Soul Reapers. Which means I can do what u people call "Kido". Do u still thing u can beat me now that u know what I can do.

Mikazuki: I'll find a way

Gray: Its my understanding that Soul Reapers need permission from the Seireitei to release the limit. I don't recall u ever contacting them to ask permission.

An enrage Mikazuki shunpoed behind Gray and jabbed her sword through his chest. Quidel look in disbelief at the sight of a sword through an Espada's chest. At first Gray was "shocked", then he started laughing. Gray walks forwards as if the sword wasn't there. He turns around to show Mikazuki his wound is already starting to heal.

Gray: High Speed Regeneration..... U got lucky with that blow but it wont happen again

Mikazuki tried with all her might to hit Gray again but she couldn't. Gray's Sonido is too fast for her. With every strike she makes, Gray dodges it. As he dodges them he says, "How does it feel being in your Bankai and not be able to hit me. It must frustrate you so much." In her anger state she leaves an opening for an attack.

Gray: Shakkaho

Mikazuki: "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" as she is sent crashing into the building Hayyel and Quidel r on

Gray: points to Mikazuki "Bankin: First Song"-covers her from head to toe with spiritual fabric, "Bankin: Second Song"-stabs her with numerous metal bolts, "Bankin: Final Song"-smashes her with an immense metal cube

Gray: "Interesting, even with the limit released, u still couldn't beat me." He peaks up at Hayyel and Quidel and looks back. "Come Nova, I'm dying to see if Rex's training pulled off"

Gray and Nova left the scene with Hayyel and Quidel checking on the unconscious Mikazuki
Ace, your character is sometimes too well-informed. Plus, your posts, though well-written, are too haphazard. I mean, your character, Gray, has come and gone multiple times in the course of one fight. It may be more productive if he remains in one area, completing the story he previously became a significant component of.
Thanx......I'll keep that in mind
Also Gray I don't think Gray would have it that easy against Mikazuki. Even though Gray is the second espada he wouldn't be so strong as to be able to catch Mikazuki's blade between two fingers. I think this is a case of being over powered. In the anime all the top three espada fought, got hurt and, in the end, killed by shinigami of Mikazuki's level so this would be a similar situation. Plus a strike like the one Mikazuki did would still kill an arrancar even with high speed regeneration.

Sorry if it feels like I'm having a rant but I hope you can understand where I'm coming from on this.
It is just important for everyone, myself included, to remain cognizant of our characters and our habit of writing exclusively in our favor. We all do it, so it isn't a problem unless it continues. I think K0V would agree, we are just trying to keep the forum fair. Good work, though, Ace. I do like your posts.
[Crepuscular Proclivities]

(Silent and morose, the sand remains calm beneath the subtle, pale glimmer of the moon. Perpetual darkness surrounds the captain and his lieutenant, whom are now faced with a truly unsettling foe.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (He watches both opponents draw their blades, calmly focusing on Neshura’s behavior) I expected your swift arrival, Neshura, but on the arm of an Espada, that I did not envision. How quaint for you, however, to have someone of his stature escorting you around Heuco Mundo. You seem to have become quite acclimated (his observes his surroundings, organizing his next thought). Somehow, I imagine this place suites you quite well.

Neshura: …you sound bitter, Captain Sairentosukai.

Captain Sairentosukai: Bitter? No, I haven’t yet considered how your treachery affects me nor do I care to think about it. The natural proclivities of many, if not all, of the captains do not apply to me.

Neshura: I detest you…you and that patronizing tone. You’re like all the others.

Captain Sairentosukai: Ah, yes, you feel as though you’ve been betrayed by the Soul Society. How convenient of you to believe as much.

Neshura: (she grits her teeth, clutching her hilt tightly) You’re beginning to irritate me, Azriel.

Captain Sairentosukai: How peculiar. You abruptly discarded my title and began addressing me in a much more formal manner. My words must truly affect you.

Seshen: (he smiles for a moment, placing his hand on Neshura’s shoulder) You soul reapers are remarkably bold, especially you, captain. You ventured all the way to Heuco Mundo, with only a lieutenant as your back-up, and you were hoping to procure a victory against Neshura. How naïve, Captain.
Captain Sairentosukai: (He continues to stare at Neshura) this must be your independence, Neshura. Total abandon, perhaps.

Seshen: (he stares peculiarly at Captain Sairentosukai) …

Neshura: This isn’t like you, Azriel, to be traipsing around Hueco Mundo in pursuit of a so-called traitor.

Captain Sairentosukai: I am neither interested nor obliged to justify my actions to you, Neshura.

Neshura: (she scowls, looking increasingly frustrated) It is all over, it does not matter any longer. My alliance is now with another.

Seshen: HEY (shouting violently)! YOU DARE IGNORE ME?! (his anger builds as he slowly pieces together the captain’s actions). You’re behaving as though I am absent from this conversation you filthy soul reaper!

Captain Sairentosukai: (Azriel’s eyes shifted in Seshen’s direction, his stolidity becoming pronounced) I have no desire to converse with a hollow. You must understand by now that soul reapers and hollows, no matter the degree to which hollows manage to humanize themselves, will never be equals. You may adopt a humanoid form and seal your abilities within a blade, but you will never bridge the gap between soul reaper and hollow. The preponderant fact of the matter is that aside from your ghoulish appearance, you are nothing more than an enigmatic presence in this world.

Seshen: (he chuckles to himself before he angrily attempts to decapitate Captain Sairentosukai. He swings his blade, but Azriel easily avoids the blade without flash-stepping).

Captain Sairentosukai: Apparently, I need to repeat myself in a vernacular you may comprehend more easily (He abruptly leaps into the air, and with his hands, generate a beam of energy. With lightning fast reflexes, he throws the beam which separates into dozens of rods) Bakudo 62: Hyapporankan!

Seshen: (with impressive agility, he avoids the kido rods, each slamming into the sand below him. He catches, from his periphery, Neshura’s struggles to free herself). Ah, I see…how crafty…(before he can finish his sentence, a yellow-colored string of energy flails through the sky, latching onto his arm) What? More trickery?!

Captain Sairentosukai: (his deadening stare locks onto Seshen as he recites yet another kido) Hado 15: Omoiomomitsuki …(as he recites that he severs his hold on the yellow ropes of energy).

Seshen: For so much talk, you aren’t anything too special. You’ve done nothing more than drape a rope over me. I can easily shatter those beams pinning...GUH(his balance is suddenly disturbed as a mysterious force rockets him to the ground by his hand. He slams into the ground, unable to lift himself. He snarls, his voice deep and his words bitter) What did you do, soul reaper…(he continues to struggle).

Neshura: (her legs and arms pinned to the ground, she scoffs at Azriel, realizing his techniques) he used a variety of bakudo and hado. Clever, Azriel. You led Seshen to believe he was your target, when I was all along. Once you had be immobilized, you continued to fool him with horin, to which you applied another unique hado.

Captain Sairentosukai: I’m already well-aware of my actions, Neshura. There is no need to recite them.

Seshen: I feel as though a mountain is on top of me…what is this Neshura?

Neshura: Omoiomomitsuki is a low-level kido that allows objects to produce a gravitational pull. By tying the horin ropes to the rods and you, and increasing the gravitational influence of the rods, he increased your weight by 4x its natural amount.

Seshen: I was right, he is crafty…(he struggles to get free, noticing Azriel walking toward Neshura).

Captain Sairentosukai: Your betrayal is remarkably convenient, Neshura. It didn’t just allow me my freedom…(he removes his blade, piercing her chest).

Neshura: (she gasps, clutching as much air with her lungs as possible)…bastard.

Seshen: …

Captain Sairentosukai: (he resheathes his blade, gesturing to Lieutenant Shukketsu who begins opening a senkaimon gate). Hopefully you’ll be dead before you can manage an escape. I’m not too worried about you, rather your arrancar ally (he turns and begins walking toward the gate).
Take drew his breaths deeply, spear brandished and eyes fixed carefully on his opponent.

Take: So, you say you're the Head Captain. Well, you've got me convinced.

Kami: Save your breath, Arrancar. Your flattery won't do you any good here.

Take adopted a smile. His Hydra heads, massive in size and dwarfing the two combatants, hissed with excitement. Take reached into his pocket and extracted a black cigarette, struck it once along the length of his pike to light it, and stuck it in the corner of his mouth.

Take: Alright, big guy. Let's do this.

Thick smoke left his mouth a split second before he lunged forward at the Head Captain. Kami evaded a sharp jab aimed at his temple, then flashed several feet backward. He felt heat on his neck, and shifted positions just in time to spare himself a thorough burning from the jet of violet flames erupting from a Hydra's open maw. The Shinigami prepared his blade for a strike as the massive reptilian mouth closed in on him, and felt something cold touch his arm. The man jumped back in time enough to only be merely scratched by Take's lance. Then, whipping around to gather momentum, Kami lashed out at Take with his own sword. The Espada's back arched as he ducked under the blade, allowing only the very tip of his cigarette to be shed by the razor sharp metal. Kami's attention then turned from the Arrancar to the enormous mouth of the Hydra no seconds from closing around him. The Captain merely thrust out his hand, red energy gathering around it.

Kami: Hado sixty three, Raikoho.

Bright yellow energy exploded from the Shinigami's open hand and rushed into the Hydra's mouth, ripping clean through it's scaled throat. The behemoth swayed slightly before disappearing in purple flames. What replaced the head only slightly surprised Kami. Two enormous serpentine necks, each crowned by a vicious face, stood in the place of their deceased brother.

Kami: I see. It seems you've chosen to resolve this the difficult way.

Take exhaled a thick cloud of smoke.

Take: You sound pissed. Let me have it, bro!

Take's hand shot forward and began gathering gathering purple energy. The three Hydra heads also began gathering energy in a like manner in their mouths.

Take: But you aren't givin' me enough credit. Gran Rey Cero.

A ball of violet energy began it's trail toward Kami. Out of the mouths of the three Hydra heads shot three identical blasts. As the energy shots closed in on the Head Captain, he smiled slightly.

-End-
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
What do you mean "end?"
Its just the end of his post
(Kami disappeared momentarily and reappeared behind Take as the Purple energy collided and created a massive explosion leaving a large crater in the roof.)

Kami: Take this is pointless to continue fighting.

Take: Says you. Besides if your that content with not fighting then let me kill you know.

Kami: (Kami chuckled a little amused by what the arrancar had just said.) That is not what I meant. I have faced you once before, if you’ll recall, and during that fight I showed you a different technique of my Zanpakuto; that technique is my only non-lethal technique. (Kami held up his sword showing Take the inscription.) It says For the art of war is bloody and you are now a casualty for a reason take.

(Kami Shunpoed and cut Take’s arm but much to Take’s surprise the orginal wound Kami had inflicted bled not Take’s arm.)

Take: What is this?

Kami: Allow me to explain. This ability has two stages Suraisu or “Slice” and Yori Fukai or “Deeper”. Now the first cut is the only thing that matters once I have inflicted Suraisu on my opponent their death is inevitable. Because now no matter where I cut you the original cut will just go deeper and deeper until you bleed to death or are cut in half.

Take: who said you were going to land another Cut?

Kami: it is inevitable.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
I lose my internet for a week and a half, and i cant post right now, but i am deeply surprised that none of you at all had even the slightsest bit of decency to inculde my character in ANYTHING. That is, to be completely honest, pisses me off. Does anyone remember why i said io couldnt post? my friend is leaving for italy, and im trying to spend as much time with her as i can. im severley sorry for my absence, and i will try my brst to get back into the swing of things, but i would hope you understand my frustration that none of you bothered to include Teiko in your posts.

and as well, you must allow time for me to read the posts, and write one as well. at the moment i am at my sisters house, and that is how im able to say this. Im telling you i will post as soooon as i get my internet back, but i cant gaurantee that will be anytime within the next week. im having family time for the rest of winter break. im very, very sorry. I hope you can all understand.
Well, you have no reason to be angry or "pissed." Honestly, I am not entirely sure if you were serious. The tone of that entire message fluctuated so rapidly, I thought you were experiencing a psychiatric break-down. Nevertheless, I intended to use your character in my most recent post, but to be frank, I wasn't sure when you were going to return. I certainly can't write entire posts with your character. After all, I have my own characters to write for. Even if we did include your character, you weren't around to react, so it wouldn't have been very productive. It isn't our job to include your characters when you decide to be absent for almost a month. That is something you must take responsibility for.

As soon as you have time then you can give your character a more significant role. Until then, or until someone takes complete control of your character, memorizing the nuances, he won't be doing much. Ergo, the story will continue in your absence.
(Battle of Espada and Shinigami. Part 1)

Gray and Nova arrive to see Capt. Aosu standing over a dis-figured body of some sorts. They look around to try to find Gyro but to no luck. Gray looks to his right and sees his fraccion talking to Tiaga about returning to Las Noches to heal. Gray's eyes shifted to Lieutenant Safaia and he smiled. Capt. Aosu looked in that direction to see her lieutenant alright. At that very moment Gray sonidoed over and punched Aosu through the building. No body there ever saw what happened except Aosu going through the building. Gray quick sonidoed over and took out Safaia and returned before Aosu got back to her feet. She steps out to the street and looks over to see her lieutenant on the ground not moving.

Aosu: Is she....

Gray: Dead? Possibly...... I hit her pretty hard.....Nova, get to safety. I don't want to worry about u when this gets started. Don't argue.

Nova sonidoed on a building at a safe distance but close enough so she can still watch.

Aosu: I will kill u

Gray: We'll see

(Play Music)

Gray and Aosu launched at each other cracking the ground beneath their feet. A thunderous boom was heard through the streets as their swords collided. The collision sent both sliding backwards and then they came racing back towards each other. Gray and Aosu are attacking each other with incredible speed. To other eyes, all they see is a blur. Aosu hits Gray with a foot to the face and sends him crashing into a telephone pole. She tries to go and check Safaia but she is hit with a kick to the face from Gray. Aosu rises up to confront Gray who is standing in her way to get to Safaia. They stare at each other as Gray wipes the blood from his mouth.

Gray launched for a punched but Aosu dodged it and delivered a upper-cut. She then immediately followed up with Hado #32: Okasen and then shunpoed away. When Gray got up, a look of complete shock came across his face. He saw Capt. Aosu with her sword plunged into Nova's chest. Aosu with drew her sword and Nova dropped to the floor. Gray released so much reiatsu that the buildings around him were reduced to rubble. He sonidoed out of sight and punched her in the middle abdomen, breaking a rib. The vibration of when he appeared destroyed the building. Gray threw her off and she crashed down on the street. Gray then jumped off and came crashing down on Aosu which caused a small crater.

Gray waited on the sideline until Aosu recovered a little so the fight can continue.

Aosu: Shall we continue.

Gray: Lets

Aosu: Bankai

Gray: Terrorize: Endriago

Gray and Aosu destroyed the block with their combine reiatsu and launched at each other.

I'll post the last two parts either later or tomorrow.. I need the character format for Aosu, so can someone e-mail it to me....Thanx
its on the first page.
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
smile
well until i am givin the opportunity to post, i give you all permission to post using my character in any of your posts. Please dont kill him or turn hum against anybody, and im sorry if i sounded irrational before.