Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1537

over a year ago Silverain said…
worried
And I rise from the dead... its been forever :( Feel free to leave any angry comments I deserve them!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*
(Earlier....)

Between ragged gasps Yua unclenched her trembling hands and covered her mouth to stifle the aching whimpers about to burst from her throat. Tears spill down her alabaster cheeks in stinging rivulets. Kakura’s words, the grim reality to them, strike at her heart like nails being driven into a coffin. The cries crash into her palms making her smash her wet eyes shut from the bottled up force. Shaking in despair she blinks to wipe away the bead drop paths that were burning into her skin with the back of her hands then inhales sharply to refill her worn out lungs. She could barely hear his fading footsteps over her choking sobs, the artic chill emanating from him was slowly ebbing away but somehow that only made her feel colder. Before the sound could completely disappear Yua tilts her grief-stricken face to the side and took a peek at his dark departing figure through soaked eyelashes.

“Oh, Kakura, please no…” she whispers brokenly as her throat tightens.

He continues on down the corridor, her small voice doesn’t reach him. His rigid stride never hesitates for a moment to even look over his broad shoulders. The healer wilts and hastily reaches to lean against the windowsill for support.

‘He’s gone? Died… with Mikazuki?’ A sharp stab pierces through her and she clutches her chest, gritting her teeth to stop more painful cries. He has confirmed her fear and it’s unbearable to accept that. Quickly in her mind she replays the time spent with Kakura since his sister’s death, searching for any welcomed sign of his old self but came up with nothing at all familiar. She watches with blurring vision until he walked out of her sight. The man she once knew so well and truly cared about for so long, a great Captain and a dear friend, is no more.

Now in the empty quiet hallway she stands away from the window and straightens up, releasing a slow silent breath.

‘He would turn against his own allies?! Cut us down without a second thought!’ Her frown deepens casting dark shadows over her eyes. The old Kakura would risk his life to protect others but now that he and the most important person to him are now dead, there is no point for selfless acts like that anymore.

At her side her fingers curls back into tight fists. There is no going back it seems. The incident with Captain Zurui was not an accident at all, it was only the beginning. This is a stranger that coldly wears her friends face and abuses his voice. He shows clear indifference towards others and the chilling warning he gave ringed with deadly promise, it all made her feel sick.

“What can I do? How can anyone help him?” her frail voice asks sadly to no one.

Even if he thinks he can never go back to the man he was, should she treat him different? Obviously he wouldn’t care about her feelings. There’s no reason to light up when she sees him and give a smile anymore, his new cold stare stops that in less than a heartbeat. No more useless damned tears shed to waste over his stony resolve. If he needs her for healing naturally she would come running, she will not let him die under her care and will be mindful of his scar agreement. She shudders again as she rubs her wrist where he grabbed her. His anger is something she never wants to see again so she’ll need to be extra careful.

She beats back the last of the sniffling and turns away to the wards. In the distance the sounds of almost like cannon firing echoes in from the open window. Back peddling Yua goes to gaze outside and her mouth drops in shock seeing blast after blast light up the Seiretei in rapid succession, growing louder and closer by the second.

“Captain Honoka!”

She rips her widened eyes away from the horrific sight to the voice calling her name just as flames swiftly race down the hallway toward them. Calling up a Danku she flash steps in front of the nurse and diverts the blast on either side. The blast knocks out window; shattering glass and lick heatedly out of the opening like the mouth of a dragon’s spewing its breath. The inferno last a few seconds more scorching and eating away at the ceiling and walls, sweat beads glisten on Yua’s temple from the intensity of it. Then in a plume of thick clouds the explosions dies leaving red tongues of leftover flames to finish was it started. Her heart was still hammering in her throat as she drops the wall and quickly checks to see if her nurse was all right.

“It’s fine Ma’am, really!” he coughed from the smoke.

“You sure you’re not hurt?”

“I’m sure!”

“Come, we have to hurry and reach the others, they might not be so lucky. Be careful! ” Yua ducks under the clouds and cautiously goes further inside avoid the blistering heat. The fires are spreading fast she pauses and looks around as a strange frigid wind billows through the quavering flames. Her shallow breathes are misting from her mouth and she watches in awe as ice began to blanket the hallway, seizing over the fiery debris with a high hissing sound until the flames are overwhelmed and die in a frozen landscape. The crunching of footsteps on the snow brings with the answer to her unspoken question.

“Hey! Good thing I was here…”

Kai marches into view, his zanpakuto drawn and glowing at his side. His captain’s Haori is blackened. He looks at them with deep concern. “Are you okay?”

Yua smiles gratefully at him. “Yes, thank you! But what about you?”

“I’m fine but there are a few people that need your attention.” Kai grimly states. “It’s this way, the injured are being moved outside.” Yua nods and beckons the nurse to follow her.

“My lieutenant?” She asked worriedly as he walks beside her.

“He was closer to the blast site but he was a quick draw and shielded a group before it could reach them.”

She let out a sigh of relief. Once outside she immediately accesses the scene and rushes to take charge. Stretchers of patients and nurses alike were laid out on the lawn at a safe distance from the bombed barracks. Those of the staff who are able to stand are helping the seriously wounded. Among them she saw Nakama, a stripe of clothe covered his right cheek very close to his steel gray eye, he was looking over a patient with his green healing kido. His face was hard and anger filled. A few feet from him Quidel was standing up having his shoulder wrapped by an anxious female nurse.

“Burned again Erlantz?” she walks over next to him and starts treating a burn victim lying on the ground next to him.

“I can’t help it if I’m so hot.” He shrugs lightly and winces.

Yua rolls her eyes and stands up to smack the back of his head sharply with her hand. “This isn’t a laughing matter!” she bends down again.

“I know, believe me.” He rubs the sore spot on his scalp. “I’m going to go check on my Squad.” He sees the fifth squad captain come to see how he was. “You should, too, Kai. Those blasts were disturbing in number.”

“My relief teams will be sent out to all the sites and recover our injured.” Yua frowned thinking of the amount of damage the blasts may have caused.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
:O SILVERAIN! OMIGOSH YOU'RE NOT DEAD! :D

And, by the way, I loved your post!
over a year ago Silverain said…
laugh
Haha:) Thanks Link! Your posts are awesome as always!
Really? Glad you think so! Thanks! Yours are as good as ever as well!
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Kai: (takes off his blackened haori and tosses to the side) Will do, but we all need to meet somewhere and discuss our next move concerning the Shirub.

Yua: Agreed

Kai: Im off. (he falsh steps to his squad to check the damage. He arrived and a portion of his barracks destroyed and his squad outside) 3rd Seat Hiyate, damage report.

Hiyate: We managed to stop the spread of the flames and what the flames did get are burnt beyond repair. A few members have minor burns but nothing serious.

Kai: Thats good. What about the stuff that wasnt burned in the fire?

Hiyate: We put everything over there by the tree

Kai: (walked over and went through the things from his office. He picked up his extra haori and put it on. Kai walks back to his squad) I want you guys to remain here until further notice

Hiyate: Yes Sir. Captain, we were all wondering why hasnt Lieutenant Kazumi returned to the barracks?

Kai: (his heads drops down and tears start running down his cheeks) She was taken by a Shirub. I couldnt save her. (he drops to his knees with his arms dangling at his side) I was right there and I couldnt save her. (he actually started crying) I let down her and I let down Lieutenant Itsuki. They're probably dead and its my fault.

Luna: Kai ! Get up! (she came out from behind the next directly to the right of Kai. She walked over to Kai.) You're a pain in the ass. (she bends down and grabs Kai by the haori and pulls him on his feet) What happened to Kaiya and Kaito wasnt your fault. Sure, Im upset but Im not going to cry over somebody who's not dead.

Kai: (a spark came to his eyes when he heard "not dead")

Luna: What you need to do is pull yourself together and have faith in your lieutenant.

Kai: (wiped the tears away and his face returned to normal) Thanks Luna.......but you're still an annoying, nagging woman.

Luna: Whatever, you lazy idiot.

Kai: We should regroup with Yua and Captain Erlantz. (Kai and Luna flash stepped back to Yua)
Teiko watched in horror as Kakura's katana changed into something of a broadsword mixed with the former itself. Kakura held it over his right shoulder easily, glaring at Asmodea, who just stood there, her eyes not betraying any emotion she may have felt. not at all how she acted during her squabble with Teiko. He assumed it was his attitude of overconfidence that had caused her little outbursts.

But now, Kakura's own overconfidence was alarming as Teiko saw it. Not only did he make outrageous claims, he could back them up. The amount of spiritual pressure that was seething from his body was enourmus, and Teiko had to take several deep breaths to b able to counter the effects it had on his lungs.

Kakura stepped forward, eyes locked on Asmodea, but speaking to Teiko. "This is my fight now, Seishin. Leave before I decide to turn you into minced meat." Teiko flinched, but didn't waver in his reply.

"You really have changed, haven't you?" Teiko spat. "You want to die, go right ahead. The man I used to know is dead, and he can never be brought back." Kakura sneered slightly, not bothering to give Teiko the grace of eye contact.

"What did you expect? Death cannot be undone." Kakura said flatly. Teiko growled, not willing to give up on Kakura just yet.

"Kakura, get out of my way. This is MY fight! I don't need your help!" Teiko shouted, grimacing slightly as he bothered his many wounds once again.

Kakura turned, gazing coldly at his much younger comrade, and narrowed his eyes. "Is that so? You can barely stand on your own, Seishin." And all of a sudden, Kakura appeared directly in front of him, bringing his hefty blade down in one swipe and tearing into Teiko's flesh, the slice stretching from his left shoulder to the right side of his waist. The blood followed the path of the blade that had torn through Teiko's body and splattered on the ground up to even two feet away. Teiko stumbled, putting a hand to his chest as he fell to his knees.

Kakura whipped his blade to the side, the blood flowing off it like silk. "And now, you can't stand."

Teiko looked up, tears filling his dark eyes, and clenched his blade tight in hand. "You've fallen so low..."

And with that, Teiko collapsed, his eyes glazing over and his body twitching slightly. He began thinking to himself about what h had witnessed Kakura do when they had encountered Sekhmet. Kakura had deliberately injured Zurui, a man who was trying to protect him. And now, Kakura was trying not only to kill the Shirub, but he was trying to kill Teiko as well. That wasn't a nice thought. Teiko heard muffled speaking and shifted his ear so he could discern the words and understand them.

Kakura was standing, pointing his solid, grey-blue blade at Asmodea who stood there, eyes cold and calculating. Kakura stood silently, waiting for her to even twitch. Asmodea kept her blade centered at his midriff as she began to speak.

"I'm appalled, to say the least." she said, cautiously awaiting Kakura's assault. Kakura tilted his head to the side in mock wonder and curiosity.

"Oh? And why's that?" he asked brazenly, his eyes filled with only hatred. Asmodea furrowed her brows, glaring at Kakura.

"Because of what you did to your comrade. Even we Shirub have a sense of camaraderie, while what you did was just low and cruel." Asmodea explained. Kakura glared harder at her.

"He's not my comrade. He's an obstacle, and a surprisingly easy one to overcome."

Those words tore further and deeper into Teiko's heart than anything. His friend, his comrade, his Brother-in-arms so to speak, thought of him as being nothing more than something that was in his way, obscuring the path ahead. He wanted to exterminate all obstacles, and Teiko was not an exception. That hurt more than any physical wound that could have been inflicted upon him. And for fear of hearing more words of his, Teiko shut his mind out completely, refusing to move or acknowledge that he was even still alive. Teiko just wanted his old friend back, both Mikazuki and Kakura were important to him, and now they were both gone.

Kakura turned back to Asmodea. "Let's begin the real battle. I wouldn't want to keep another obstacle in my path for too long, otherwise the path forward wont be clear to me, and I can't be having that."

Asmodea shifted her weight from foot to foot slightly as she prepared for his assault. "What stopping you?" she asked coldly. Kakura immediately flash stepped in front of her, aiming a thrust for her abdomen. Kakura made eye contact with her before he decided to speak, still frozen in place and staring at Asmodea's slightly shocked face.

"Nothing." he said calmly, beginning another assault.

Teiko only heard this. He was too busy trying to get away, trying to stand up. He still heard Ezretha's battle raging in the distance, but they had moved so far away that he could not ask him for help. Teiko's sense was becoming clouded, and making it harder to tell where the other captains were located. He took one deep breath, and flash stepped away, hoping to get to someone, anyone who could help him.

He landed hard on the blackened ground, directly in front of the Fourth Squad Barracks, hoping to find somebody waiting. But he found not one person. Instead he found the front of the building to be slightly detached from the rest, and badly burnt, debris strewn across the ground from an explosion of some sort. Teiko cursed under his breath. He could sense the healthy spiritual pressure of several nurses, but not Yua. He needed to find her, to tell her about Kakura.

Te tell her about the Traitor.

So, he picked himself up once again, and heaved himself around the corner, seeing only chaos. Burning buildings, as far as he could see. He watched as several jets and streams of ice and water managed to cool down a great portion of the flames that ate away at the Soul Society, but it was not enough. Teiko spluttered and coughed as he walked, ever so slowly making his way to the middle of the madness, stumbling and finding it hard to see anything whatsoever.

And then he spotted them through his blurry vision, and collapsed from the pain. Teiko curled up on the ground, watching in dread as the pool of blood around him grew wider and wider, wondering how he had not died from blood loss yet.

His vision became blurry and his mind went blank. His eyes glazed over and stared blankly ahead, seeing noting beyond his own tears. He closed his eyes and fell into the darkness as it consumed him, his body becoming numb. He had to do something to alert them before he blacked out completely. He raised his hand, and muttered the name of Hado 33.

The red blast was fired into the air, traveling remarkably far before puttering out and leaving a small trail of smoke.

Teiko watched as their head all snapped up and followed the trail of smoke back down to his bloody and battered body. Teiko let his arm fall limply to his side and passed out.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Asmodea stared dead into Kakura's eyes from behind the safety of her blade, flawlessly parrying each of his attacks. The captain remained unwavering, never once letting up in his barrage.

Kakura: It's useless. To continue fighting me is suicide. Drop your weapon, and I'll make it PAINLESS!

Asmodea neglected to reply, remaining fixed on the wild eyes of the captain. Her sword's blade, cloudy, grey and transparent, hummed in a low pitch. Sound given a material form.

Kakura: What, you're already tired?

Asmodea: Shut your mouth. I can only listen to your rambling for so long before I too must speak up. Very well then, you would like me to shut you up? That is indeed something I am capable of. Insolent mutt.

In the blink of an eye, Asmodea turned to the offensive. She shot a wicked jab towards the man's throat, which he caught with the flat of his blade. The duel froze in that position for several seconds, during which Asmodea's mouth curved into a devious smile.

Asmodea: That was the wrong way to defend against my attack, I fear.

The humming from her blade turned into a high pitched shriek, sending rapid vibrations down the captain's body. But Kakura paid no attention to his own pain. His eyes widened as he watched minuscule cracks form around the area where Asmodea's sword connected with his own. Moments later, a fragment from the end of his Zanpakuto snapped from the rest of the sword, clattering to the ground as Kakura dashed backwards.

Kakura: What... What the hell?

[PLAY MUSIC]

Asmodea: Tell me, captain. Do you know what sound is?

Kakura: A vibration...

Asmodea: Precisely.

Kakura: Then that means-

Asmodea: Yes. My Sonus can shatter anything with it's vibrations.

With that, the angel began her own onslaught. Her movements fell like hailstones; hard and quick, nearly impossible to defend against. That, combined with the fact that Kakura's sword continually weakened each time they clashed, began to force back the captain. Asmodea finished her combo with a stab, which Kakura was forced to stumble backward to avoid, then flashd backwards a distance from her opponent. Aiming her sword at the man, the shrieking noise lowered into a rumbling bass.

Asmodea: I'll enjoy wiping you from existence. Even for a Shinigami, you're disgusting.

The sword contracted, then returned to its regular size several times, each time letting loose a pulse of clear energy that, when looked upon, resembled a lens that slightly warped all objects seen through it. As each wave approached Kakura, he noted the way the ground cracked and shattered as they passed by. He then easily sidestepped them, forcing a loud laugh to spite his opponent.

Kakura: Tell me that's not the best-

His eyes widened. The angel was nowhere in sight. An ear-shattering bass hum emanated from above him, and he looked up just in time to greet another wave of sound from Asmodea's sword. This one, he couldn't escape. It was too close already. Frustrated, he braced himself as the wave connected. As it passed through him, he felt every inch of his body shudder. He even heard cracks form in his bones. Clutching his chest, he dropped to one knee.

Kakura: Shit... Something in my chest's broken.

He arose from his kneeling position, facing Asmodea who had landed from her airborne position.

Asmodea: Ready to concede?

Kakura: N... Never...

The pitch in the air grew much higher. A pristine, angelic sound. Asmodea once again took aim with her sword.

Asmodea: What a shame. This power of yours is going to waste then, I suppose. Just like your sister.

Kakura's reiatsu fluctuated at the mention of Mikazuki. At the same time, the clear blast of sound erupted from the point of Asmodea's blade this time as a thin ray rather than a broad wave. It traveled much quicker as well. So quickly that it managed to catch the captain off guard. Raising his blade, he stopped the slender beam of sound. It pierced a hole through the flat of his blade with ease, and also traveled through his shoulder. The bones in his left arm began to form cracks as the vibrations took their toll. Then, the beam ceased, allowing Kakura to stumble backwards, rubbing his left arm with the same hand that held his sword.

Kakura: What is this power? No... I can't lose against her.

Asmodea: Enough of this.

She took aim with her blade yet again, the pitch coming from it turning into a deafening, horrid screech.

Asmodea: You'll die painlessly, unfortunately. Just like your pathetic sister.

An even thinner beam of sound fired from Asmodea's blade, traveling too quickly to follow effectively. But Kakura had already fire a Kido in his defense. The Byakurai collided with the ray of sound, and the sound punched a hole cleanly through the lightning before just skimming Kakura's cheek and causing the skin to peel around the wound. Asmodea had evaded the Hado with ease. Both glared at each other once more before charging into one another, both swords lusting for blood.

-End-
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
[Unseen Tricks]

[Play Music]

Both glared at each other once more before charging into one another, both swords lusting for blood. When they were inches from making contact with one another Kakura evaded Sonus before smashing his forearm into her throat as she kept going. The blow took her off her feet causing her to flip and land on her stomach, still clutching her blade as tightly as possible. Kakura fell to one knee from the pain of his damaged bones, regaining what little breath he was able to muster, wincing every time a breath entered his body. He looked round at Asmodea who shakily made her way to her feet, rolling her neck while simultaneously rubbing it. Kakura pushed himself to his feet looking down at his wrecked blade, he shivered looking at it.

Asmodea: (She turned around, bringing Sonus up again) So you’ve still got some fight left in you, huh? Well I’ll beat that out of you soon enough.

Kakura: (He raised his damaged blade) You just going to talk me to death or are you actually going to do something about it?

Asmodea flash stepped at Kakura, taking the captain by surprise with her speed. Kakura deflected her oncoming blade watching it skim past his face and its screeching whine lingering in his ears. He smacked her temple with his pommel before turning suddenly, slashing open her back and kicking her forward off balance, Asmodea quickly lunged at Kakura again. He side stepped the attack, and leapt away from her as she attempted to strike him again. Asmodea kept up the onslaught, chasing after him with a barrage of strikes that he either deflected or evaded, unable to risk full out blocking her strikes. On her next attack she leapt at him spinning in a vicious circles with her blade humming as she struck out at him. Kakura again evaded the attack by stepping away from her before racing past the blade and catching her sword arm. He swung her a full 180 degrees before throwing her into one of the trees surrounding the two of them. Kakura looked away to check his blade before looking up to find Asmodea gone. To his horror she appeared next to him, striking out with her blade. He ducked underneath her attack but instead received a sharp kick to his face which sent him flying. He fell onto the earthy floor face first before hearing:

Asomdea: Hado 33: Sōkatsui

The explosion was enormous. Asmodea laughed to herself in victory before realizing that Kakura’s spiritual pressure was still erupting from the impact zone. When the smoke cleared, Asmodea stood watching as she observed a solid wall of light retract to Kakura’s blade which was point first in the earth.

Asmodea: (She looked at Kakura in mild intrigue) Well played shinigami but believe me that won’t hold me back for long.

Kakura raised his head, clutching his chest as he did so. He raised his blade almost as if he was saluting the Shirub.

Kakura: Runāfurasshu

Asmodea immediately shielded her eyes from the intensely bright light that erupted from his blade. However a few moments after her hand shot to her eyes she felt Kakura’s blade tear open her stomach. Her hand dropped from her eyes seeing Kakura stand over her, a cold yet murderous look in his eyes. She quickly stabbed the ground with her blade, watching as the ground tore from the vibrations. Kakura leapt back from her taking shelter amongst the trees that had surrounded them.

Asmodea got to her feet, her arms slung across her stomach wound which added even more red to her already blood sullen clothes. Kakura fell to his knees, coughing profusely. He watched as blood splattered the floor and spat out what hadn’t already been sprayed about. He then rolled forwards watching the tree he had taken shelter behind near enough disintegrate into miniscule fragments. He saw Asmodea lunge through the falling debris and hurled himself behind yet another tree before taking his blade and slamming it into the tree. Asmodea looked on as he grabbed his chest again, spitting even more blood from his mouth.

Asmodea: (She bent over, covering her stomach and panting simultaneously) What…giving up already?

Kakura: (His breaths were ragged and hoarse) You wish. Karu naka pāji.

Asmodea watched in awe as the light spread from his blade again but she also realized why he had released the ability there and darted from the confines of the trees to the clearing they were previously fighting in. She watched as flames erupted from the canopy of the forest. However she also noticed that Kakura hadn’t emerged from the eruption of flames.

Kakura: (His voiced shouted out above the cracking, splinting, flaming wood that surrounded him) Come and get me if you want to kill me.
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
[Impatience! Revealed Strategies]

(Zurui's eyes raise in surprise, as he notices that the wound in Zalbeseal's stomach has disappeared, right before his eyes. It is unnerving, to see such a wound vanish, as though it had never been.)

-What happened? How did his wound just disappear? Is this because of his Shikai?-

Zurui: How did you do it?

Zalbeseal: Do what? If you ask an opponent questions in battle, it is prudent to articulate yourself in the same manner you would expect anyone to understand...

Zurui: That wound. How did you do it?

Zalbeseal: You should know better. I'm hardly about to explain my techniques to you, Zurui.

Zurui: (Sighs in a resigned tone) Fine, then, I'll speculate... Your Shikai allows you to fight with body, without sustaining the same damage you would if you hadn't released. Essentially, you are combined with your Zanpakuto and your body takes on the same traits that it displays, hence why you could catch my blade, and why your wound disappeared.

Zalbeseal: Discerning my abilities won't make you invulnerable to them, and that is assuming you guessed right, too. I'm not going to let any information slip about my Shikai... Scientists should not need to ask. You obviously have much to learn, Zurui.

Zurui: Maybe so, but I can admit that. That doesn't mean that I'll give up. Anyway, you are wrong about that... Knowing your abilities allows me to formulate a battle plan, and, if I have a battle plan, then can at least deal with you.

Zalbeseal: A foolish notion... However, it shall allow for some entertainment, I suppose, so go ahead and try.

Zurui: You asked for it.

(Zurui retrieves a strange-looking device from his shihakusho, straps it to his arm and presses the green button. A strange, green light envelopes him and shrouds the laboratory; after this, his reiatsu begins to pulsate slowly, growing larger and larger, until it is unable to be contained anymore and it explodes violently, causing a massive shockwave to rumble through the skies, sending cloud, smoke and debris everywhere. Still, the power grows larger and the reiatsu swirls around Parameta Yaiba, then dissipates, leaving a still-pulsating, faint, green aura.)

Zalbeseal: Interesting. You seem to have perfected some new kind of technology... Is this what the blood of Farfalla was used for?

Zurui: (Narrowing his eyes) How do you know about that? We were in the World of the Living, not in Soul Society... Your 'bugs' weren't there.

Zalbeseal: Have you forgotten so suddenly? Gilgamesh was there and witnessed you 'stealing' her blood... Honestly, you are forgetful. Or maybe you underestimated Gilgamesh. Be as it may, I doubt you made this device through the use of Shirub blood. I am skeptical about such fallacies; did you expect our blood to be magical, or something of the sort?

Zurui: Actually, no. 'Magical' is the fallacy here. You should know this Zalbeseal... Any being who possesses spiritual energy has that inherent spirit energy flowing in their blood, at least that is my theory and it seems to have its merits, hence my reluctance to disband the idea so freely. If it wasn't for the massive spirit energy you Shirub possess, I wouldn't have been able to make this device. This device is actually quite simple, as well. You see, us Shinigami, admittedly, have a much lower proficiency at using our reiryoku and reiatsu, than you Shirub... Also, our reiatsu is almost always lower than yours, except maybe the Head-Captain. This device allows me to control my reiatsu to a much greater extent than what I originally would have been able to. It also means I don't have to release my Bankai, just to deal with your Shikai.

Zalbeseal: (Grins rabidly, clutches his sides and begins to laugh heartily) Oh, Zurui, such endeavours... You really expect this 'device' to have an effect against me, don't you?

Zurui: Well, we'll just see, won't we.

(Zurui consciously raises his reiatsu, swings his blade and a large burst of energy is released in a massive wave, one that consumes Zalbeseal, as he is moving. Zurui shunpos, intercepting Zalbeseal and swinging his Zanpakuto at the other man. Zalbeseal blocks the Zanpakuto with his hand, but is pushed downwards and lands on the ground, creating a large depression in the ground. Zurui releases more of his green energy, and uses Gekitai once more, pushing Zalbeseal further into the ground.)

Zalbeseal: I see. Then I better use my full strength, rather than just playing with you.
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
We're not in the laboratory anymore and haven't been since my very first post. It collapsed in on itself after Zalbeseal released those explosive marbles. You can reference my post for that simple oversight.
My apologies. I'll edit that into my post later, then.
You're fine. I was simply pointing it out, for the sake of clarity.

So, has everyone forsaken the forum? If so, I am rather unmotivated to even respond with another post.
Edited. Please do, I'd love to see what happens next. I'm sure everyone else will post at some point.
Asmodea raised an eyebrow, as well as her sword. She pointed the weapon in Kakura's direction, letting a soft laugh escape her pale lips.

Asmodea: You tempt me, captain. Tell me, why do you wish me dead to such an extent that you would throw away your own life?

The sound of her blade dropped suddenly, lower than Kakura had heard it before. So low that he felt his own body rumble before it.

Asmodea: This will be the last technique you ever see. A true display of my power. True destruction.

[Play Music]

Kakura: Ah... That sound... It-

Asmodea: This is it. This is where you will be purged from existence, you filthy mutt!

She let loose the wave of sound, a truly horrifying attack. The sheer size of the blast was immense, and just the sound that it made had a negative effect on Kakura's head. He clutched his face around his left eye as the wave of sound closed in on him. Anything it passed through, to his horror, was crushed by the power of the vibrations. He had to act fast. Backing up several paces, he poured all his effort into escaping the blast. Flash stepping to the best of his ability, he managed to cover an impressive distance. He neared the area where the edge of the wave would pass through, grimacing as he sprinted. The wave passed by his area, and he had managed to remove himself from its path, though his left arm had been caught. The bones were most definitely broken and the skin was torn in many places, allowing blood to flow freely.

Asmodea: Impressive... Shinigami...

Kakura turned to face her, witnessing the Shirub pant.

Asmodea: You managed to survive... Most of you, at least. You're surprisingly quick, Shinigami, to have evaded my ultimate attack.

Kakura: Now, it's my turn. Come on!

Asmodea: Gladly!

Both combatants dashed towards each other, setting all other tricks aside. This time, the quarrel would be settled.

-End-
[Grinning Deceit: Incredulity]

Zalbeseal: (As the dusty aerosol settles, Zalbeseal calmly removes himself from the crater, grinning while he focuses on Zurui) your technology is flawed…

Captain Kurohyou: You’re mistaken this time, Zalbeseal. It’s working quite well, actually.

Zalbeseal: You misunderstand, captain. The mechanics involved may be functioning well, but your theory lacks substance. Ergo, the flaw.

Captain Kurohyou: (He scoffs at Zalbeseal, remaining silent, patiently waiting for an explanation).

Zalbeseal: It’s true, a Reiryoku radiates spiritual energy, all of which are different in quality and wavelength, producing a unique signature. And, it is true, our bodies are augmented by the spirit energy we produce, but each resides on a different dimension.

Captain Kurohyou: What do you mean?

Zalbeseal: Haven’t you ever wondered why Captain Yua replenishes your spirit energy before your actual wounds?

Captain Kurohyou: That’s simple. By replenishing a targets spirit energy their body can begin healing itself, doubling the progress.

Zalbeseal: Exactly (he says calmly with a grin)!

Captain Kurohyou: What are you talking about? I think I damaged something with that last attack because you’re supporting my argument…(he rolls his eyes and sports a soured expression).
Zalbeseal: (He releases a sinister chuckle, shifting his eyes from the ground to Zurui)…you’re mistaken again, Zurui. Our bodies innately have spiritual qualities, this is true, but they reside on separate planes.

Captain Kurohyou: No, they are one and the same.

Zalbeseal: I’m afraid you’re misguided. If they were one and the same, healing wouldn’t require two intricate phases: restoring Reiatsu and mending the wounds. Spirit energy has the capacity to affect living tissue, but our spirit energy is controlled by the subject’s will. It can directly be manipulated, producing an effect similar to the clotting of blood or the stitching of wounds. However, this effect is not absolute and therefore your theory is invalid. Enjoy what little spirit energy you’re able to procure from that sample because once the cells have been depleted, you’re back to the square one.

Captain Kurohyou: (He simply stares at Zalbeseal in complete awe, placing all his efforts into refuting his argument and salvaging his research.) Impossible! You’re the one who’s mistaken, Zalbeseal. My theory is flawless and I will demonstrate just how incorrect you are!

Zalbeseal: Go ahead, then, Zurui. Demonstrate your awesome power. But be warned, I wouldn’t squander this gift. Your augmented abilities will begin atrophying and you will return to your natural state. I give you…eighteen minutes, if you remain modest.

Captain Kurohyou: GEKITAI! (A dense, repulsive wave rockets through the air, striking Zalbeseal, sending him flying into the distance). I have not only discovered how to make us shinigami stronger, but have discerned your unique abilities. You underestimate just how keen my intellect is!

Zalbeseal: (He dives forward, placing his body in the line of Zurui’s blade) I’m not underestimating you, Zurui, I am simply not considering you. You’re power is far beneath that of my own. As for your intellect, we will let this device’s failure be a testament to that! (Zurui’s blade strikes his shoulder, ripping through his flesh. Zalbeseal quickly launches his hands from his side, grabbing Zurui’s blade with his left and clutching zurui’s hand with his right.) Let’s see how well you function with limited dexterity! (As he speaks, his fingers simultaneously dig into Zurui’s blade and his hand.)

Captain Kurohyou: (He shouts in agony as Zalbeseal’s hand slices into his.) GEKITAI (The repulsive wave strikes Zalbeseal, forcing him to release Zurui’s blade and hand. Just before he lets go of Zurui’s hand, he crudely severs Zurui’s ring and pinky finger. Zurui flash-steps into the distance, inspecting his wounds. He watches as the blood pours from his mutilated hand. Angrily, he shifts his attention to Zalbeseal, now dangling Zurui’s fingers like a trophy). You fucking bastard…

Zalbeseal: Come on, Zurui! You mustn’t waste that valuable energy (he casually tosses the severed phalanges to the side)! You’ve decrypted my technique, so why not capitalize on my weaknesses?

Captain Kurohyou: (He watches as Zalbeseal’s shoulder wound slowly heals) Inner-monologue: None of my attacks are working. Each and every time I assault him, he simply heals his wounds and reciprocates by injuring me double

Zalbeseal: No matter how hard or how many times your sword reaches my body, I will always be out of reach.

Captain Kurohyou: That’s nonsense!

Zalbeseal: Quite the opposite, captain. You can injure my body, but I will always be superior to you, even with that contraption. That device pales in comparison to my earlier technology. The very same technology that fooled the entire Gotei 13 for years! (He begins approaching Zurui, donning a menacing grin) I do not fear you or your comrades, Captain Zurui Kurohyou. You’re mere flies on the wall. (Zalbeseal is taken by surprise as Zurui flash-steps behind him. He releases a massive swing of his zanpakuto, the blade slicing deep into his back. Zalbeseal swings around, swatting at Zurui, only to miss. Zurui flash-steps above him, landing on his opposite side).

Captain Kurohyou: (As Zurui lands, He delivers another swift strike to his back. Zalbeseal lunges forward and rotates his body facing Zurui). I’m a fast fly, aren’t I? What were you saying about my technology again?

Zalbeseal: (He continues to grin widely) Your device and theory are still inadequate.

[BEGIN PLAYING MUSIC]

Captain Kurohyou: (Angered by his former mentor’s words, he lunges at him with blazing speed. Right before he is about to strike Zalbeseal, he flash-steps appearing to his side. He prepares to drive his blade through Zalbeseal’s side when the unimaginable happens…) …

Zalbeseal: (He grins as blood contaminates the air. Heavy streams of blood scatter, falling to the ground below, not before dampening the soft, white, noble clothing. He turns his head, looking down the shaft of the long, thin metallic protrusion from his elbow. He glances at Zurui’s faint expression, the bodily extension having pierced his chest).

Captain Kurohyou: (His blood floats through the air for a moment, while he attempts to gather his thoughts and make sense of this surprising miscalculation. The protrusion slowly retreats, exiting his body and returning to Zalbeseal’s flesh. Zurui stumbles and begins to fall, losing his spiritual awareness for a moment. He catches himself, landing firmly on a platform of spirit energy he had condensed. He cuffs his wound tightly while watching Zalbeseal from his periphery).

Zalbeseal: Yōyū bōei…(he grins while he looks to the ground, shadows obscuring his eyes) almost struck a fatal location. If that strike were three inches further to the right you wouldn’t need to worry about fatigue or catching your breath.

Captain Kurohyou: (He fends off the agonizing pain, continuing to apply pressure to his wound in an effort to halt the heavy bleeding). You’re low, Zalbeseal. You led me into that one…

Zalbeseal: One of the more ironclad rules of battle involves misleading your opponent into a false sense of victory. It wasn’t too difficult with you. Your pride is much too dominant to resist my influence.

Captain Kurohyou: Bullshit. You continue to underestimate me, but the more you recite my flaws the more you strengthen my drive.

Zalbeseal: Is that what we’re calling it now? Drive?

Captain Kurohyou: As I mentioned, I no longer care to avenge anything or anyone. I have the motivation and drive to stop enemies of justice, enemies who are selfish and plan to disrupt the delicate balance of this world.

Zalbeseal: (He lets out a wholesome guffaw, politely obscuring his mouth with the back of his hand) what a righteous and noble vocalization, Zurui. To dedicate one’s life to a cause is a tremendous sacrifice because that individual will likely have to forego significant convictions in that pursuit. We’re more alike than I previously considered.

Captain Kurohyou: That’s a bold-face lie. We’re nothing alike and if you believe that you’re more insane than I originally thought. What you’re doing is wrong. However, my choice is that of good reason and just cause.

Zalbeseal: Oh, please. Don’t deliver me such common intellectual smut.

Captain Kurohyou: (His angered expression dissolves, his eyes widening in confusion).

Zalbeseal: These are simply points of view, I’m afraid. Nothing in this world is governed by right and wrong, it is guided by facts. Facts that remain solid until a greater truth delivers a more discernible future.

Captain Kurohyou: You’re completely jaded, Zalbeseal.

Zalbeseal: No, I’m afraid you’re the one with said infliction. I’m realistic, but that would complicate things for dreamers like you. Now, muster all your strength and approach me. I’d prefer to end this quickly. I’ll even give you the opportunity to land a couple successful strikes (As he finishes his sentence, Zurui swings his blade across Zalbeseal’s chest, as punishment for breaking a rule).

Captain Kurohyou: You broke a rule, I’m afraid. You were supposed to remain in the air.

Zalbeseal: (He smiles) Shame on me…but…

Captain Kurohyou: But what?

Zalbeseal: Your blade is beginning to lose its luster with all this well-deserved punishment.

Captain Kurohyou: (He looks down at his blade and is awe-struck by the vast damage that has been rendered. He slides his two fingers across the blade, feeling the deep layers of steel that has been, somehow, stripped from its surface. He abruptly takes notice to his missing fingers on the very same hand and is overcome by a series of emotions. Anger fuels his body, but he tries to remain calm and suppress the fear, confusion, and anger). …you certainly have a talent for ruin.

Zalbeseal: (He grins proudly and tilts his head) You flatter me, Captain. (He raises his hand, each finger facing Captain Kurohyou. He watches as Zurui immediately takes the defensive, flash-stepping to his far right). You’re pretty jumpy…(he smiles wider) but that is perfectly logical. You’ve become painfully aware, haven’t you?

Captain Kurohyou: (He glares at Zalbeseal with immense scorn while his hand throbs from the loss of his fingers).

Zalbeseal: The dark clouds have begun to obscure your future-sight. You’re in grave danger, Captain Zurui Kurohyou (he recites his name with an ominous baritone as his eyes project a lustrous sparkle laced with sinister intent).

[Pushed Too Far]

[Play Music]

Kakura and Asmodea swung their blades at each other, watching carefully for any sudden movements. Their blades clashed and Kakura immediately regretted the decision. He watched as more pieces of his blade were sent flying from the vibrations. He backed off and fired a quick Sokatsui before lunging at Asmodea again, who was busy blocking the kido. She managed to evade the blade by stepping back before sending off another vicious wave of sound at him. Again Kakura flashed as far away from it as he could, just barely managing to get away without any further injuries. He quickly closed the distance on Asmodea, feeling the pain shooting through his legs as he did. He swung his blade downward, aiming at her skull. She swung her blade upwards in an attempt to block the strike. He stopped his swing suddenly, kicked her square in the stomach before continuing the strike and opening up her back as she bent over.

Asmodea screeched in pain, lashing out at Kakura's broken left arm, causing him to leap back shaking his arm to try and stem the pain. Asmodea then lunged at him again causing Kakura to back off, raising what remained of his blade in defense.

Asmodea: (He smiled as she watched him, noticing his earlier confidence and demeanor was gone) Well it seems like you are finally realising that you have no chance against me. And very soon your corpse will be lying at my feet. We Shirubs are superior to you pathetic Shinigami and the sooner you realize that, the better...

Kakura: (He felt his old self start to raise from its own ashes. He could feel the anger and pride that he'd suppressed finally seep back into him as he interrupted her) Shut up, bitch! Don't you think for one minute that your superior to me. Your in a slightly better state than I am, which isn't saying much.

Asmodea: You mouthy little....

And she ducked as Kakura swung his blade at her head for the second time and then recieved a swift kick to the face with sent her flying back a few feet. Kakura then threw his broken blade straight at her, watching as the blade pierced her left hand. He flashed over to her, swiftly removing the blade, leaving behind even more fragments. He watched her proudly as she stood clutching her hand trying to pick the zanpakuto fragments out of the wound.

Kakura could feel the adrenaline starting to exit his system and the pain from his injuries started to grow. He leaned against a tree behind him and gritted his teeth against the pain closing his eyes to try and help clear himself of it. He then felt vibrations at his throat and opened his eyes. Asmodea was there...
big smile
Hey, guys, I'm going to be away for a bit. I'll write up a response to your post when I get back, Crazie. Nice one, by the way, you're making it hard for my character... as expected, of course.
[Enter the Twilight]

(As the struggle between Kakura and Asmodea continues, two distinct forces approach. The unsuspecting warriors are unaware of their presence, of their means, and purpose. They focus on annihilating their opponent, neglecting their surroundings.)

Asmodea: (She stands and stares into Kakura’s eyes, cuffing her wounds with her hand. She has endured injury, but her opponent is weakening with each passing second. And yet, she is perplexed as to how he continues to fend her on.) What peculiar strength you possess, Captain. You manage to fight with a body that is bound to fail you. Your efforts are honest, but misguided.

Captain Kurotsuki: You fail to realize just how driven I am. And those who have infinite drive are capable of tremendous feats.

Asmodea: Your speech is derived from your failing body and waning mind. You’re lost, captain, and that will always lead you to failure.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He grinds his teeth and glares at her. He notices her deep wounds are affecting her mobility. In an effort to capitalize on this, he augments his speed with excess spiritual energy and darts in her direction. As he approaches her, he releases a Bakudo. An unsuspecting strategy considering his disposition and lust for blood. It ensnares her body, restricting her movements. His blade impales her through her chest, narrowly missing her heart. She gasps, feeling the steel pass through her body. He withdraws his blade and prepares to slice off her head when violent vibrations shatter the Bakudo and render him defenseless. The piercing tone slithers into his head, crushing his concentration as it wreaks havoc to his body. The vibrations are so severe he can feel his entire body aching, struggling to maintain its form).

Asmodea: You, Captain Kurotsuki, will die a death just as gruesome as your sisters. You feel your body atrophy and experience the corruption of your soul. It will be unrelenting, I promise you th…(she is abruptly stuck by roaring blue flames, sending her hurtling into a nearby hillside).

Captain Nagaishi: Just in time, aren’t I?

Captain Tochigo: We delivered that combine sokatsui with incredible precision. I think we finish this, though. We need not give her time to recover. Burst, Ambaa Chidoshi!

Captain Nagaishi: (He sighs) I suppose…wash them all away, Guran Kyuryu!

Captain Kurotsuki: I don’t need your help…go away! NOW!

Captain Nagaishi: No. We’re not going anywhere. We can’t allow your pride and misguided notion of vengeance disrupt the flow of justice.

Captain Tochigo: He’s right. You’re being selfish. We are your comrades and nothing has changed that. The death of your sister was a tragic end to a bright soul, but it cannot warp your sense of morality and justice. And it does not condone attacking fellow comrades or interfering in the defeat of our enemies. Stop being such an asshole, Kakura! If that’s how you want to act…

Captain Nagaishi: …then you should resign and leave. Don’t drag everyone down with you if you refuse to let us help.

Captain Tochigo: (He looked at Nagaishi, agreeing with his harsh words. He peers at Kakura because swinging his whip) Let’s snip this angel of her wings! (His whip sweeps across the ground, ensnaring Asmodea. He smashes her into the ground and flings her upward, allowing Captain Nagaishi to attack).

Captain Nagaishi: (He draws his blade through the air, lifting water from beneath the ground, that is now attached to his blade. The water erupts from the ground and begins swirling around. He swings his sword forward and releases a torrent of water. It collides with Asmodea, pummeling her into the soil. He begins twirling his blade, generating a spiraling wheel of water. ) There is enough force in this water to sever a limb. And in your weakened state, angel, it will definitely kill you! (Suddenly, a voice echoes from behind them).

Poeira: Hyōga Seiran…(the icy vapor soars through the air, sweeping all the captains in its massive grip. Poeira watches as Nagaishi melts the ice, allowing it to swirl around him).

Captain Nagaishi: (He peers over his shoulder, scowling at Poeira) …you think a little ice can stop my Shikai? You’re sorely mistaken.

Poeira: (The stoic beauty does not hesitate, with a voice possessed by a calm, confident, and cold tone) No, I’m afraid you’re the one experiencing error…

Captain Nagaishi: (He scowls at her arrogance, violently whipping the water before commanding it in her direction. A torrent of boiling water sweeps across the terrain, building and reaching into sky. It swoops down from the sky, as if it was born to fly, swallowing Poeira like an insect. He experiences a moment of pride, having achieved success with his first attack. As a grin slowly stretches into his cheeks, Poeira swiftly appears beside him, crouching low to the ground and to his left. His eye slowly creeps to his left, careful to examine her face for accuracy. His grin instantly dissolves as she fires a concentrated beam of red energy through below his shoulder, ultimately passing through his body and existing on the opposite side. The potent energy tears Captain Nagaishi’s flesh, bursting from his body with a flash, a demonstration of its cold, fierce nature. His eyes quake for a moment as he loses all stamina, collapsing from the paralyzing and draining wound he just now incurred.)

Poeira: (She resumes a more productive posture, meanwhile directing her attention to Captain Tochigo and a fading Captain Kurotsuki). It doesn’t require much effort to bring down the guard of a captain, does it? The fragility of the Gotei 13 is unsurpassed, even now. What convenience.

Captain Kurotsuki: You fucking…(he groans, pain shooting throughout his body from the most subtle of movements).

Poeira: (Her attention remains fixated on Captain Tochigo, dismissing Kakura, likely a result of his waning condition).

Captain Tochigo: You underestimate the strength in which we captains of the Gotei 13 possess. That will be your most fatal mistake.

Poeira: (She remains silent, simply inspecting the captain with her pale blue eyes).

Captain Kurotsuki: (He manages to lift himself from the ground, mustering the strength to wield his blade, pointing it in Poeira’s direction. He lifts the blade further, allowing the tip to align with her chest, from his orientation).

Poeira: (Her sight is abruptly directed at Kakura) Surrender to your grief…

Captain Kurotsuki: Ughuh…(He displays a brief moment of surprise, releasing a faint gasp. He immediately returns to his anger, scowling at the stoic angel).

Poeira: Your will no longer applies. You’re broken. You struggle to even maintain your deportment.

Captain Kurotsuki: I…

Poeira: (she quickly interrupts) …spare me your gallant anecdotes. Contemptuous speech and imprudent acts of spite will no longer carry you through battles unharmed, Captain. The audacious abuse of pride is finite, I’m afraid. It is capable of shielding our superior instincts for only a brief while. I suspect you understand that all too well. You’re not as uninsightful as you present. The truth concerning your fate is quite evident, I would imagine. You hold your blade, as intrepid as ever, but you recognize when the odds are out of your favor. Despite your daring disposition, you can feel yourself slipping. The darkness that resides in your heart is no longer enabling you to fight without consequence or allowing you to avoid the inconvenience of reason. You’re at an impasse, Captain. And you are quite certain as to whom this impasse is and what it represents.

Captain Kurotsuki: …(sweat drips down his brow as his lips quiver. He bites hard on his lip, fighting off the fear, the pain, the torment, the malice).

Captain Tochigo: Don’t listen to her, Kakura. She’s simply trying to affect your mind with her vile words. Don’t let the poison corrode your will to fight.
Poeira: He doesn’t understand (She speaks softly and grimly as she slowly draws her blade from the hilt sprawled across her back. Her eyes fixate on Kakura as she continues to speak). You do, however. You can sense the instability. Darkness clouds your sight, inhibiting any vision of your future (Once her blade has been completely drawn from her hilt, she twirls it quickly in her hand, repositioning it so it is now pointing at Kakura, but is still firmly held to her extreme right, her arm elongated). It obscures your future…because you no longer have one (said softly, but sinisterly). Fall from the sky, Saatus (Her blade becomes a rocketing beam of light, bursting forth and gaining considerable length. The explosion is so massive it strips the ground as it speeds through the air, striking Kakura through the chest. )

Captain Kurotsuki: (The vibrant, energy-rich lance bores through his body, generating a massive, circular wound. Upon exiting his body, it instantly disperses, shattering into sparkling particles. It leaves Kakura with a hollowed chest and a blank stare. His pupils widen as he falls backwards, collapsing like iron onto the soil.)

Poeira: How quickly your life came to a close, captain. And simply the result of uttering a few words. (As she speaks Captain Tochigo quickly assaults her, using his whip to generate a powerful swirling energy. The rampaging energy whips through the air, carving the earth in its path. She turns her attention to his stampeding assault). Like any animal, you must be cautious to whom you bear your horns. You may end up impaling yourself with your own hubris. Renzu koka…(her blade begins radiating an even brighter, more potent light, resulting in a massive burst of energy. The surge of energy erupts in a cataclysmic display, shredding his attack with relative is. The pristine energy rockets through the air, concentrated in a wide-arcing beam. It pushes on past his attack, consuming him. As the smoke and debris clears, Captain Tochigo is safely cloistered behind a danku.)

Captain Tochigo: …(he looks over at a practically lifeless Kakura, perplexed as to whom erected this Bakudo. He attention is immediately arrested by Captain Nagaishi, who walks up beside him. His body is crudely wrapped with tight make-shift bandages, inhibiting his wounds from bleeding to profusely.) You’re well, I see.

Captain Nagaishi: It will take more than that level of injury to affect me. Although…it looks like Kakura’s dogma has managed to catch up to him. We need to get him medical attention now! Contact the others via Tenteikūra.

Captain Tochigo: …yeah, you’re right! Bakudo 77: Tenteikūra! (He summons the powerful Bakudo, energy flowing in every direction, connecting his thoughts and words to the minds of every shinigami) Attention all captains, lieutenants, and seated officers: This is Captain Hizano Tochigo of the 3rd division. Myself and Captain Nagaishi are currently engaged with an unfamiliar member of the treacherous Angels. We are currently located in sector 71, beyond the Rukon district, where Captain Kurotsuki had previously engaged Asmodea, the 5th ranked angel. She has been dealt with, but the aforementioned member has grievously injured Captain Kurotsuki and he needs medical attention immediately, otherwise he will certainly fall victim to his wounds. This angel possesses vast power, far greater than angels in the past. She was able to incapacitate Captain Nagaishi, for a brief while, and render Captain Kurotsuki defenseless minutes after. We are requesting reinforcements and medical attention. The rank of this angel is unknown…

(Simultaneously in the Seireitei)

Captain Wong-Ling: (He concentrates on the words of Captain Tochigo, becoming increasingly concerned for Captain Kurotsuki.)

(In squad four barracks)

Captain Honoko: (Her soft face is stressed by the disconcerting news. She is startled when Captain Tochigo begins announcing that the angel has managed to shatter their defensive techniques and is quickly pursuing them. She jumps to her feet and decided to personally venture to sector 71 to treat Captain Kurotsuki).

Captain Erlantz: (He swiftly runs through the Seireitei, his body gaining momentum with each second. His face is drowned in shock and his soul sinks as he hears the terrifying words of Captain Tochigo).

(In sector 71)
Poeira: (She calmly stares at the captains, reaching to her clothing and tugging them gently, revealing her skin. A distinct tattoo appears on her sternum, ˤ︣︢• )

Captain Tochigo: (His eyes widen) …that symbol. The angel just revealed her rank…she…she is…

(Seireitei)
…the number one ranking Angel….

Captain Erlantz: Uhguh!

Captain Honoko: …Oh no…(her eyes widen as she speaks).

Captain Wong-Ling: …these circumstances do not bode well for them…

(Sector 71).

Poeira: (her blade is gently held at her side, radiating a soft light) I’d begin strategizing if I were you. If not that, I’d at least recommend running.

Captain Nagaishi: SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH (he swirls his sword, generating a vortex of violent, churning water. He lunges his blade forward, commanding the water to burst at her. It abruptly bursts into five individual spiraling water drills, preparing to attack her).

Poeira: (She firmly holds her ground, closing her eyes and gripping her hilt tightly. She calmly recites…) Hoden no fuzoku…(her blade becomes a bright, energy rich lance that darts forward with unparalleled speed. It extends its limits unknown. It collides with one of the water drills, pulverizing the mighty attack. It immediately arcs, consecutively annihilating each individual drill. It then darts for the captains, reaching them before they can fully respond. The concentrated beam of energy soars through the air, striking the ground where the captains stood. They flash-step into the distance, appearing to re-examine the scene. They have absolutely no time to spare, as it has already identified their location and is seconds from impaling them. They separate, flash-stepping with tremendous speed. The beam splits, pursuing both captains. They rush into the distance, as the spears lances of light approach them.)

Captain Tochigo: This technique is limitless! It just keeps pursuing me, no matter how far I go and no matter how quickly I move (He finishes his sentence and vanishes, as the beam impales a mountain, hollowing out that entire region. As he appears on the ground, is arcs off the mountain and pursues him, crashing into the ground as he takes to the air. There is no relief, as it darts into the sky. He cannot escape quickly enough and it impales his shoulder, tearing into his ligaments and muscles. He pulls himself from blade of light, allowing it to shred through his shoulder. He falls to the ground and watches as that branch shatters into particles. He lands on the ground, falling to his knees, fighting off the tremendous pain in his shoulder). Nagaishi…did you see what happened?

Captain Nagaishi: Yes, but I am a little busy…(he flash-steps across the ground, from location to the location, immediately followed by the blade carving-out anything in its path.)

Captain Tochigo: I know, but listen, it struck me in the air and vanished…it needs(he watches as a flash of energy lights up his periphery. As he turns his head, he is struck in his other shoulder by a byakurai).

Captain Nagaishi: …HIZANO! (He glides across the ground as the lance continues to approach him. He flash-steps in a zig-zag formation, not once throwing off this unusual technique. He flash-steps, but using a different approach. He goes above and over the beam, heading toward Poeira.) IT CAN’T ARC UNLESS IT HAS A SURFACE!

Poeira (She stares at him plainly, watching as he approaches her. She takes her hand and slices through her blade, cutting off the source that produces the blades of light. The lance shatters and her blade returns).

Captain Nagaishi: (his eyes widen) …wait. What did you do?

Poeira: (she lunges toward him, allowing her blade to slices down the entire left-side of his body, severing the bandages and cutting deeper into his flesh. She lands on the ground and turns, watching him fall to the ground and rolls before catching his bearings).

Captain Tochigo: …ugh. She has the ability to sever the connection herself…

Poeira: Foolish of you to think otherwise. You were hoping to capitalize on my shikai’s perceived weakness.

Captain Nagaishi: …so you’re number one, huh? You’re not that tough.

Captain Tochigo: (he delivers a worried glare at Nagaishi)

Poeira: Fear is completely subjective, captain. Although, I am the least of your concern.

(A heavy, dense spiritual pressure begins filling the air. The dense and malicious spirit energy is almost suffocating. The two captains watches as a figure approaches them from behind Poeira, cloaked in purely white clothing. He lifts his head, displaying eyes that project a wickedness unsurpassed thus far. He dons a peculiar head-pieces, almost tribal in appearance.)

Galgalzzi: You’ve done well, Poeira. Look at these fools…(his voice is raspy and sickly sounding. He bears his teeth, smiling at the bloodied body of Captain Kurotsuki). Where is Asmodea?

Poeira: Her body is lying 20 yards to the left.

Galgalzzi: Yes, well, we best retrieve that. Sekhmet-dono will be quite peeved, otherwise. Could you please do that, my dear? (He watches her walk into the distance, setting his sights on the captains). Perhaps, fear is subjective, but in circumstances like these, you have no other alternative than to fear death. (He pulls his sword from its sheath, preparing to attack the captains). Shall we? Breathe deep…Ondinha. (his sword does not change appearance, but a explosion of spiritual energy engulfs him, before revealing a not-so-different Galgalzzi. He watches the captains flash-step, placing more distance between them).

Captain Tochigo: (he stands beside Captain Nagaishi, sweat dripping down his brow) This cannot be good. He’s not an angel.

Captain Nagaishi: What do you mean?

Captain Tochigo: Reports stipulate there are eight angels, each with their own rank. However, these are the outliers, existing above and beyond that of the angels.

Galgalzzi: Shirei-kan…

Captain Tochigo: (His eyes hesitantly focus on Galgalzzi. A seriousness overcomes his character as he listens.)

Galgalzzi: Shirei-kan are the top four ranking members. They exist beyond that of the eight ranking angels. (He reveals a tattoo on his hand) ҈

Captain Nagaishi: That symbol…

Galgalzzi: Oh…you’ve seen this before? (He smiles) It’s the symbol of the four generals. We’re ranked, of course. I’m only the fourth, but you need not worry. I’ll be the last one you meet. (He abruptly appears before the two captains, grabbing their arms firmly with his hands. His hands dig into their arms). I’m not fearful of closing the distance we share. (He releases a breathy laugh, possessing a sickly quality).

Captain Nagaishi: (he takes his blade, comprised of ice, and slams it into Galgalzzi’s stomach. A noxious liquid oozes onto his blade, vanquishing the ice. As Nagaishi stares in amazement, a toxic substance explodes from the wound, spraying into his face. The vile, gassy-substance fills his lungs as he jumps back. He stumbles, still struggling to shake-off this unwanted surprise).

Galgalzzi: (His eyes slide to the left, focusing on Hizano) Ekibyō…(his cheeks swell, before blowing a smog into his face).

Captain Tochigo: (his whip snaps upward, crashing into Galgalzzi’s wrist. It slices into his flesh, prompting him to relieve his grip. Captain Tochigo rushes backwards, coughing violently. His eyes creep upward, scowling at Galgalzzi).

Galgalzzi: It’s begun, Captains. Your bodies are now subject to my will.

Captain Tochigo: …what?

Captain Nagaishi: What are you talking about?

Galgazzi: Ekibyō…is one of the many abilities of my zanpakuto. Your body is now contaminated with microscopic organisms, all of which are under my control. They will, slowly, of course, denature your cells and you will rot from the inside out. You know what happens when cells die, right?

Captain Nagaishi: …necrosis.

Captain Tochigo: Our cells are dying…?

Galgalzzi: Yes, essentially. The substance will causes your cells to die and the necrotic skin will only cause further decomposition. (He adopts a coy grin) your death with be agonizingly painful. And I look forward to watching each and every minute.
big smile
Well, I'm back and I'll have a post up later tonight, Crazie.
[Counterattack!]

Zurui: I'm afraid, Zalbeseal, that this time you are wrong. Whatever discrepancies you may have with my technology, it was designed to work exactly as it is now. And, it is nowhere near 18 minutes I can assure you. I designed this device to last as long as the spirit energy of the user does, or ten minutes on a certain setting. Unfortunately for you, I didn't put it on this setting... And, I'm about ready to demolish you now. You see, if I created this device around your idea of spirit energy, then I'd be dead right now. I can wait no longer, Zalbeseal... I'll either kill you or die trying.

Zalbeseal: You are getting cocky. I see no reason for you to act so. You have done no damage to me and have no hope of even injuring me, let alone killing me. As for your device, I pity your foolish words... they will spell your destruction. Come at me, with everything you have.

Zurui: That was the idea...

(Zurui flicked the switch on the other side of the device... automatically, his body began to flare with reiatsu, this time, however, it didn't halt, or even slow; instead, the massive flow of energy just continued to grow and grow, pulsating wildly. Zurui disappeared from view, using his shunpo to begin his assault. Zalbeseal predicted his movement and dodged to the side, smashing his fist into Zurui's blade. The blade cracked more and a piece of metal separated from the fold and clattered to the ground below them. Zurui looked at the blade, then concentrated his reiatsu into the Zanpakuto, causing it to become smooth again. He concentrated more reiatsu into his blade, then concentrated some into his arms and legs, feelsing the results automatically. It was a feeling of rejuvenation, though it wouldn't last long. Zalbeseal simply stared at him, a sneer on his face. Zurui growled angrily, but held his temper enough to start another assault on the former Captain.)

Zurui: I bet you didn't see that coming, did you?

Zalbeseal: (Dodging Zurui's movements, that had become slightly faster, though no enough to matter, at least, not yet) Why would I bother? A power increase that minscule compared to mine? Don't kid yourself, Zurui... You have no hope of winning. Instead, you will die here.

Zurui: We'll see... Just know, I have plenty of fight still left in me, and I have no intention of giving up.

Zalbeseal: I didn't expect you to, but I pity you nonetheless.

Zurui: Spare me your pity... I don't need it from someone like you. Saibose Suijaku! (A green flame began to burn on the end of Zurui's Zanpakuto, and he disappeared from the plane of sight once more, and stabbed Zalbeseal with it, right into the upper regions of his shoulder. Zalbeseal narrowed his eyes, pulling the Zanpakuto out and flinging it, and Zurui, backwards)

Zalbeseal: Pitiful...

Zurui: Oh? You'll see, I think. That ability is one I learned the most recently... I believe that you understand something about cell biology, if I am correct... Because cells deal with so much energy going in and out of the body through metabolism, their function is to assist the many processes involved in the body. This ability will decrease that function slowly, causing your spirit energy to eventually break down and your healing capabilities to become zilch after a period of time.

Zalbeseal: Interesting. Unfortunately, this won't stop me, especially if I kill you before your ability does any serious damage to me. Even if it does, I'll be back in my lab and able to cure it. Your ability has failed, I'm afraid.

Zurui: Whatever. Just quit running your mouth and start fighting.
[Grinning Deceit: Disillusion]

Zalbeseal: (His cheerful disposition is unfazed, despite Zurui’s optimism. He laughs heartedly, sliding his hand through rich purple hair) you truly believe you’ve caught me off-guard, don’t you? You’re neglecting an iron clad rule of battle, Zurui.

Captain Kurohyou: (He lets out a sigh of vexation) Need we go through this every time? Just get to the point.

Zalbeseal: (he face darkens as he bears his teeth) In order for any technique to deliver the necessary effect it needs to have concrete foundation. Build a strong, durable foundation and you can achieve anything. Fail, and well…

Captain Kurohyou: Your cells are being affected even now, Zalbeseal. There is no getting out of this one.

Zalbeseal: It doesn’t matter whether my cells are affected.

Captain Kurohyou: What?

Zalbeseal: Why waste my energy trying to thwart such a weak effort when my concerns lie elsewhere. If it doesn’t exist, I need not counter.

Captain Kurohyou: Oh, it exists. It’s flowing through your bo…(he is startled by the sudden flash-step of Zalbeseal, who is now staring down at Zurui).

Zalbeseal: You misunderstand…my cells have no bearings on whether I heal or not. I have surpassed their uses.

Captain Kurohyou: (He slams his blade into Zurui’s stomache, twisting it while his opponent his close) I’ve decided to dismiss all caution and slaughter you when the opportunity strikes…

Zalbeseal: (he peers down, staring at the blade impaling his stomache).

Captain Kurohyou: You have yet to react or heal. I’m getting the impression that your speech from earlier was nothing more than feint (He pulls up on his blade, slicing into zalbeseal’s chest. His movements are now augmented by his increased spiritual energy. He pulls his sword from his torso, jumping back before lunging forward and slicing across his chest. He retracts his blade and places his hand on Zalbeseal’s chest) Hado 63: Raikōhō!

Zalbeseal: (The blast crashes into his body, the flickering, crackling energy sending him hurtling into the background. The lightning energy lingers, whipping his body as it drags him across the ground. He is tossed by the powerful hado, seen rolling and finally colliding with a nearby mountain. Zalbeseal sits up, holding himself with his hand, blood dripping down his body. He looks up, delivering a sinister glare at Zurui.) Don’t you think it’s about time you dismantle that smug expression?

Captain Kurohyou: From where I am standing, you are in no position either make demands or ask questions.

Zalbeseal: From where you’re standing, huh? You think you’re untouchable, don’t you?

Captain Kurohyou: (he closes his eyes for a second, dismissing Zalbeseal’s words. He hears Zalbeseal speak once more, but is unable to respond… Gosuto His body is grievously assaulted by metallic shards. They split his body open, passing through his flesh with relative ease. As they slice through his delicate skin, they rip precious muscles, ligaments, and blood vessels. They exit accompanied by a parade of blood, drenching the captains clothing and dampening the soil. He stumbles backwards…clutching his hilt tightly, trying to avoid succumbing to the shock of his injuries. Zalbeseal abruptly appears before him, his wounds healing slowly. He clutches Zurui by the throat, gripping him tightly).

Zalbeseal: Never believe you are untouchable, Zurui. It will only betray you. (Zurui brings his blade hurtling into Zalbeseal’s wrist).

Captain Kurohyou: It worked…

Zalbeseal: Oh?

Captain Kurohyou: (he stumbles backwards, quickly flash-stepping to avoid Zalbeseal’s grip) I noticed you healed more quickly whenever the wound was inflicted with my blade. The difference wasn’t all that bold, but I recognized it. Your zanpakuto feeds off mine. It somehow can absorb the strength of mine and use it to heal your body. That’s why my blade was experience injury itself. But when you can’t feed on my blade, you don’t heal as quickly. Kido is your weakness…

Zalbeseal: (he begins clapping, congratulating Zurui’s success) Bravo, Captain Kurohyou. You’ve managed to decipher a component related to my Shikai. Though kido helped you discern a particular weakness, I wouldn’t place all my hopes in that. You’ll need more than kido to thwart Dashine. There is still much you don’t understand about my Shikai.

Captain Kurohyou: I still don’t understand…how are you healing?

Zalbeseal: My Shikai directly mends my wounds, not my cells. They’re on standby.

Captain Kurohyou: Impossible…

Zalbeseal: (He approaches Zurui, twitching his fingers) I think you should bring whatever else you have. I’ll give you full access. I will allow you to attack me consequence free. At least…for a while.

[Death of Dreams]

(Five long weeks have transpired, each feeling more dreadful than the last. The captains’ wounds have healed, but their memories remain a painful reminder of the blood shed and battles lost. All experience the restlessness that accompanies the silence, the inactivity. No individual captain can imagine why the angels have vanished for over a month, whereas before their presence was continually felt. Even with their absence, a looming sense of death can be felt throughout the Soul Society. Entire squads are on high-alert, waiting and watching for the smallest morsel of destruction or chaos. Serenity is abruptly vanquished as the dark clouds begin to overcast the cheerful skies and a massive cascading shadow stretches over the Soul Society. The Gotei 13 is prepared for battle, but unprepared for war.)

[North Gate]
[BEGIN PLAYING MUSIC]
Poeira: (She slowly step-out from within the Senkaimon. Her eyes are already honed in on the Northern Gate leading into the Seireitei. The gate guardian lifts his head from his chest, his bulbous eyes fixating on what appears to be frail silhouette. Her golden locks bellow as the wind swiftly rushes against her. Her pale blue eyes are illuminated, almost glowing among the darkness. He lifts his body, towering above this small creature.)

Danzōmaru: Who approaches the Black Ridge Gate, guarded by the mighty Danzōmaru?

Poeira: (She simply pulls a medium-sized orb from her behind her, anchoring it in her palm. She unfolds her palm and tosses it into the air. The peculiar device darts past Danzōmaru, striking the massive gate. Upon impact it splinters into hundreds of smaller fragments, each burrowing through the robust shell of the gate. These actions occur instantaneously and upon completion, all the fragments detonate).

Danzōmaru: (The explosion surprises the towering giant. He turns to investigate and watches as the mighty gate crumbles to the ground, unable to support itself after incurring such damage. Before he can turn around he is fatally wounded, impaled through the neck by a glowing projectile. He falls to the ground, his eyes following Poeira as she calmly walks past him and through the gate.).

[East Gate]

Traea: (She approaches the Eastern Gate, inspecting the guardian for a moment before releasing the strange device. She flicks it from her fingers, sending it zooming past Kaiwan’s chest. It strikes the door, alarming the lethargic guard).

Kaiwan: (He looks at the gate, watching the fragments burrow deep into the infrastructure of the sekisekki composed walls. He turns to her, prepared to speak) You…(an explosion interrupts his thought and distracting him from Traea. He prepares to look over his shoulder, but his leg is severed and he tumbles to the ground.).

Traea: ( She casually walks amongst the rubble, entering the Seireitei once-again. Gazing upon the Seireitei, now blanketed in shadows, she walks further into enemy territory. Her gait is uninhibited, composed, and confident. She advances, consciously aware of the numerous shinigami that approach her. She reaches behind her, clutching her Eiku firmly, twirling it and bringing it to her front. She holds it down, the paddle closest to the ground. She begins to swing it from left to right, its mannerisms not unlike a pendulum.)

[North Gate]

Poeira: (She steps into the Seireitei, greeted by throngs of shinigami officers. She glances to her left and right, leisurely unsheathing her blade from her back. She pulls the blade from her sheath, displaying it in front of her body).

[From Shirubaraito]

Sekhmet: (Her eyes dance upon the conscious lieutenants, all centered in cylindrical holding cells. These transparent chambers are mere extensions to the massive gyroscope. She glances at Zalbeseal, that despite her presence,ncontinues to inspect and adjust various components on a console. She directs her attention back at the lieutenants, each glaring through the glass-like substance containing them. She chuckles to herself) Hahaha….embrace the tranquility while you can, Lieutenants (While speaking she shuffles the Hogyoku between her fingers, it’s body ripe and glowing). It’s quite fantastic, this Hogyoku invention. I can feel it feeding on my spiritual energy, storing it, preserving it, and growing stronger. It’s quite phenomenal. Who would have imagined a member of the Gotei 13 could invent such an intrepid device. It won’t be long now, lieutenants. In mere moments your bodies will serve as a gateway, heralding in a new beginning for Shirubariato. (She carefully sets the Hogyoku in a small tube. The tube rockets the Hogyoku to the center of the Gyroscope, which displays some activity. The individual frames begin spinning in three different orientations, each rotation gaining momentum. Zalbeseal approaches Sekhmet).

Zalbeseal: The fireworks will begin in approximately 60 seconds, following the primary activation sequence. (He turns and smiles at the lieutenants, all of which are oriented around the Gryoscope) The pain will begin momentarily…I give it 30 seconds.

Sekhmet: Very good. You and the others will guard this device with your lives. No one is allowed near it. (She brushes her hair back, as it is unneatly hangs from her face. She begins walking down the hallway, exiting his laboratory. She begins shouting, her voice and thoughts disjointed) No more…losses are avoidable. We can’t lose anymore. Nuvem…Asmodea…Farfalla…I refuse to enable them more. The torture they must endure, watching this…

Zalbeseal: (He lowers his eyes, frustrated by her disoriented thoughts. He looks over at the lieutenants, now writhing in pain as the machine absorbs their spiritual energy). You deserve all that you experience…(he exits his lab, in preparation for battle).

Sekhmet: (She stands at the edge of a tall mountain, staring down at Shirubaraito)

(The gyroscope begins rotating faster, energy churns and sparks with each individual frame rotation. The device begins amassing the energy, collecting it and condensing it. It simultaneously feeds the supply of energy to the Hogyoku, swirling around the orb, being absorbed quickly. In the catacombs beneath the lab, hundreds of feet deep, hundreds of soul reapers line the walls as it descends. Lining the vertical catacombs in a circular fashion, each individual trapped within a glass-like chamber. Their energy, too, is being readily absorbed. Their bodies, however, begin to display signs of emaciation as they are being drained too quickly. They fall to the ground, slowly dying as their last remains of spirit energy is sucked from their body, tearing their soul. In the above lab, the lieutenants scream in agony as the machine continues to absorb their energy).

Sekhmet: (She looks down at her dead nation, noticing a flicker of change. The land begins healing itself.) All that I desire, all that I am will materialize as long as I feed you. Heed my command and heal my broken nation. (She gazes into the streets of her city, watching as the rock reassembles and an energy sweeps across the city, polishing the rubble and exhuming the forgotten remains of the once mighty city bathed in silver light. Towers are resurrected and buildings grow legs and begin reaching into the sky. She begins shouting violently, laughing as she does) WONDERFUL! ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! THE BEAUTY, THE SERENITY, THE LUSTER IS ALL RETURNING! MY NATION, MY PEOPLE…WE ARE BEING AVENGED BY THE VERY DEVICE CREATED BY OUR SLAUGHTERERS! WE SHALL RISE FROM THE ASHES…FROM THE RUBBLE…FROM THE DESPAIR! (She continues to revel in her nation’s resurrection. The wind whips through the sky, flailing her crimson hair, like a flag. Suddenly explosions occur throughout all of Shirubaraito. The detonations are sourced from the ground and resonate, shattering the crust deep beneath the city. It begins sinking into the ground, enveloped by a massive vortex of black and purple energy.) It has begun! Our transfer; our transcension! My archangels, herald in the new beginning with the power they feared the most. Display our might by releasing what they could never have hope to comprehend…Jiishi Taiyo!
(Meanwhile…)

[North Gate]

[Repeat song. Begin playing at 50 seconds.]

Poeira: (she holds her blade downward, folding her arms toward her stomach, both hands gripping her blade) Jiishi Taiyo… Transcend, Saatus Estrella…(her silhouette is overwhelmed by a blinding white light. Her skin sheds in fragments as the light bursts from inside her body. Her body dissipates and she rockets into the sky in a towering display of power. Enveloped by the overpowering light, she collides with the stratosphere, generating a massive surge of energy that reverberates throughout the Seireitei. A glowing mass of energy begins to descend, no visible signs of life or Poeira. It lands upon the ground, gently and elegantly. The light begins to converge onto a single focal point. The energy is absorbed into the strange figure’s body. The body has no skin, no bones, and no muscles. It is comprised of pure light-energy, but has density and form. She opens her eyes, and upon doing so, releases a surge of energy that crashes into the officers, sending them soaring backwards. She begins to raise her hand and speak, as she watches the officers run in fear. Her voice is monotone, almost robotic, with a tinge of frailty.) Don’t bother running. Fate will seek you out and reap your lives…(energy beams rocket from her fingers, splintering into dozens of individual light-lances. They impale 40 of the officer’s bodies, prompting blood to bathe the entire area. The light pierces their flesh, carrying them like meat on a skewer as the lances travel further, seeking out new targets. The lances shatter as she walks forward. Shinigami scatter, frantically trying to avoid her rampage. Four separate-colored orbs rotate in her chest, but abruptly halt. The black orb centers itself in her chest, glowing slightly. Suterasuta-fu…(she sweeps her hands through the air, summoning a massive surge of sparkling energy. The dust-like energy coats the area, cascading across the environment like a wave upon the sand. It strikes the shinigami, burning and shredding their flesh. It rockets through the streets, striking unsuspecting shinigami, 200 feet in the distance.).

Captain Tochigo: (he watches in horror as Poeira decimates over 50 men with a single swing of her hand) …what is this power? Who are these people! Is this Jiishi Taiyo?!?! (He cannot bear the site, gripping his blade tightly. She turns and spots him, causing him to immediately scream out Bankai).

Poeira: Did you witness how easily I slaughtered your officers? If so, you are foolish to challenge me.

Captain Tochigo: (He wields his Bankai, attempting to strike her, but her energy lances quickly stop him. He feels her overwhelming spiritual pressure, trying to force him into submission) You will not defeat me, Poeira! You will not take you’re your vengeance on the Soul Society. I will not allow it! If this truly is Jiishi Taiyo and your ultimate power, I will defeat you nonetheless.

Poeira: (She stares at him, unfazed by his words).

Captain Tochigo: I am Captain Hizano Tochigo of the 3rd division and I WILL ST….(his entire chest is railed with multiple light-lances. They carry him through the air, smashing his body into a building).

Poeira: (She turns as the building crumbles and proceeds to slaughter all shinigami in her path).

[East Gate]

Traea: Collapse and converge, Usoda Guidicar…(Her Eiku abruptly halts, as her body is suspended. Her pupils contract and her expression fades. Her chest explodes apart, revealing a singularity, absorbing all around it. It begins expanding, shredding her body as it pulls everything inward. It begins expanding, completely consuming her body as it grows to colossal proportions. It continues to expand, prompting the officers to retreat to a safer distance. The massive black orb-like fortress begins receding, shrinking in mass. The speed increases dramatically, converging into a single point, in the center of a black-silhouetted figure. The vacant-bodied creatures remains motionless, the ground around it completely carved out by the pull of the massive implosion. The black-bodied entity has a feminine silhouette, but there is no appearance of skin. The appearance of her body is not unlike the blackness of space, adopting a sense of depth, even. She opens her eyes, each glowing a vibrant green, with no visible pupil or iris. She speaks, her voice echoing, as though many were speaking at once. She steps forward, decimating the ground beneath her feet). No trait is more justified than revenge at the right time and place. (She slowly raises her hand, her fingers sluggishly expanding to reveal her palm, facing them). Unfortunately, your death will be swift. Oikaeshi… (A repulsive wave, of tremendous magnitude, builds and erupts from her palm and rockets through the air. It strikes the dozens of shinigami near her. The force is so powerful it carries them like feathers in the wind and continues its rampage, annihilating buildings. She proceeds forward, walking through buildings, demolishing them with ease. A dozen kido-corp officers appear, prepared to assault her with various kido. She gazes at them, there being no discernible expression.

Captain Hanakomachi: (He directs his officers by waving his hands, as he erects a barrier around the perimeter).

Traea: (a dozen Sokatsui bolt toward her, roaring as they strike her body. They collide and create a vortex of blue flames, but the roaring eddy is extinguished instantly. The flames seem to vanish inward, toward her body).

Captain Hanakomachi: …(he inhales deeply, completely perplexed by her display of power). Impossible! How did she manage to thwart any damage and extinguish those flames (He watches as she raises her hand, releasing a repulsive wave that strikes his officers and sends them rocketing into the distance, decimating buildings as the cascading force passes through the Seireitei. He steps back for a moment, fearful of her power.) Inner-monologue: This is impossible…she completely obliterated my officers…dispelling their kido as if it were nothing. (He looks over at the destruction, taking in the sheer power she possesses in a single swing of her hand.). Bakudo 63: Sajō Sabaku! Bakudo 75: Gochūtekkan! (He watches as the golden chains are absorbed by her body and the iron bars simply vanish as they collide with her). This is unbelievable!

Traea: Zettai Kyushu…(the black-bodied, faceless woman continues to stare in his direction. Her words echo as she waves her hand).

Captain Hanakomachi: (He stares into the darkness before a powerful repulsive wave crashes into his body. It strikes him, splitting his skin and sending him soaring across the ground. He is propelled like a missile, into the West side of the Seireitei. He lands in the rubble, lying motionless, his eyes barely able to remain open) …I failed. I am sorry…(his head falls to the side, blood drooling from his lip).

Traea: (She continues her onslaught, allowing nothing, even buildings, to halt her progress. She steps into the concrete, absorbing it endlessly, leaving gaping wounds as she passes between structures. In her wake, the buildings crumble, as their infrastructure has been compromise by her inexorable attraction. Several squad members run as they see her approaching, her spiritual pressure and appearance an ever-expanding ominous monster, devouring all that she encounters. She deflects numerous shinigami, frantically and chaotically running to escape her wrath. Each repulsive wave kills dozens of men and decimates blocks of the Seireitei. A lone squad member charges her, displaying no fear. He wields his Shikai, though he recognized his odds. She waves her hand, thrusting him into the distance. She flash-steps with such speed, she arrives in his trajectory. He watches as he quickly approaches her, unable to slow his momentum. His body collides with hers and he is quickly absorbed, as though he were dirt in water. She waves her hand) Oikaeshi…(the catastrophic power booms through the city, toppling all that stands before it. She stops for a moment, remaining still) …you’re brave to approach me, considering the hundreds of officers I have slaughtered…(she turns her head, glaring back at a familiar face).

[North Gate]

Poeira: (She walks through the Seireitei, slaughtering countless shinigami with her light-lances. She spots Captain Tochigo approaching her, still badly injured. She stares at him, quietly directing beams of light in his direction. A danku is abruptly erected, halting the beams of light. They make quick work of the danku, shattering it within seconds of reaching it.) Your methods are futile, captain. I am beyond your skill-level. I have transcended above even the most masterful kido user. Kido is of no consequence.

Captain Tochigo: …(he continues to pant, hoping to catch his breath before she launches another attack.) Inner-monologue: If she manages to strike me with another attack, I will be unable to survive that one. I get the distinct feeling she was holding back earlier and her greater power lies in those orbs suspended in her chest cavity. I don’t know what to do… Hado 90: Kurohitsugi!!

Lieutenant Kansiosoto: Roppō Fūjin! (the hexagon-shaped seal forms around the hado enveloping Poeira). We need to bury her beneath Bakudo, captain! Bakudo 89: Fōshīzunzuadobaiza! (Four statues are summoned on each corner. They transmit energy to one another, amplifying the speed and creating a stream of energy. It solidifies, generating a thick box of energy.

Poeira (light-spears pierce through the thick layer of kido, shattering the lieutenant and captain’s only defense against her power. She slowly approaches them, passing through the remains of the kido).

Lieutenant Kansiosoto: What is this power, Captain?

Captain Tochigo: This is the famed Jiishi Taiyo. Evidently, our ancestors slaughtered their people in an effort to conceal this power. I now know why.

Poeira: (she appears before Hizano, her drown-out features indiscernible as she stares at him) Jiishi Taiyo was never once used to oppress people, but the Soul Society was too ignorant to accept power. Instead, they feared it because they could never hope to possess it. The weak always fear the strong because they understand just how ineffective they are in comparison. And fear drives people to do terrible things, but…(she smacks him to the side, clutching the lieutenant swiftly by his neck) one must possess enough strength to defend their actions. (she places her hand on his chest and the crimson orb in her chest centers and glows softly, losing some mass) suryohoshutsu….(a vibrant scarlet energy rockets from his hand, washing through his body and leaving a gaping hole. He falls to the ground as the energy continues to erode at his body. She steps over his body and approaches Captain Tochigo).

Captain Tochigo: You gonna kill me?

Poeira: No. (She points her finger and a lance of light rockets out, severing his feet) If I kill you now, you will only be assured a death absent of torment. You would ultimately be secured peace. You welcome such death. But I want you to watch as your nation crumbles. I want you to hear every cry for help and every scream of agony; I want you to see your comrades fall as their blood pools around their lifeless bodies and smell the aroma of death as it quickly envelopes the Seireitei. (She looks down, Tochigo writhing in pain, both his feet severed). As you observe the onslaught of your people, your life will slowly come to a close. I hope your final moments are tortuous. (She turns and begins walking away, slicing through officers left and right).

Captain Tochigo: (His eyes swell with tears as he watches her slaughter his friends and allies. He beats his hand into the ground, unable to move. He can’t help but feel as though the clouds are an omen. He inspects the sky for a moment and realizes that the shadows are not produced by clouds. His eyes widen as he realizes that a massive body of earth is hovering above the Soul Society, blocking out the sun.).

[Shirubaraito]

Sekhmet: (She watches as Shirubaraito descends into the sky above the soul society.) It shouldn’t take them long to realize a mass of earth is hovering dangerously over their unsuspecting city. And in little over an hour, it will slowly descend, completely eradicating their precious Soul Society, and serve as the foreground for Shirubaraito’s new landscape. (She glares at Azriel) The others are protecting different locations of Shirubaraito, but I want you to remain in the corridors just before the lab. If anyone is foolish enough to attempt to free the lieutenants, it is Captain Kurotsuki. When he arrives…kill him.

Azriel: (He nods and flash-steps away).

Sekhmet: The head-captain will likely challenge me. But he’ll die just as swiftly as the others…

Here is the battle set-up I discussed with everyone. The Juzo Hosho will enter, at the last minute, and help restrain or deliver a finishing blow to mine or Zord's characters.

Zord – Nagaishi. Ezethra, Ace, (BP Juzo Hosho, K0V)
Sekhmet: Captain Sureiya
Azriel: Kakura – (Lieutenants)
Veznesel: Yua & Quidel (Rohei)
Zalbeseal: Zurui (Akihiko)
Galgalzzi: Teiko (Akumo)
Poeira: Hizano (Silverexorcist)
Traea: Wong-Ling –(Sumiko)
Both Teiko's and Nagaishi's battle's are taking place within the Seireitei, is that correct? I don't want to scrunch up the location like I did last time, so I'm just checking before I do anything.
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
[The Rage of the Reptile]

Hsien-Shao kept his eyes trained on the strange figure before him without any expression as an ominous wind blew his short braid back through the air. He kept his arms folded in the folds of his robes as he remained silent as he watched the light die from the kido corps captain’s eyes in the distance. He’d arrived slightly late to be of help, it seemed.

“You are brave to approach me, considering the hundreds of soldiers I have slaughtered…” The ominous figure spoke softly as it glared at Hsien-Shao coldly. Hsien-Shao took one last look at the kido corps captain before shutting his eyes sorrowfully. When he opened them again, he had his old taunting grin plastered back onto his face.

“I’m sorry, but who are you again?” He asked calmly. The black figure silently stared into his eyes for a long minute before replying.

“For someone who was once so in touch with the spirituality of things, you are offly dense. I’ve been hiding my appearance for a long time, and yet you cannot recognize me even if I am like this?”

“I didn’t quite mean it like that.” Hsien-Shao said with chilling calm as he narrowed his eyes, his smile dropping. “Your Yin Yang is completely unrecognizable. When I’d last seen you, I’d left your very existence on the brink of chaos. But now, your very existence resembles a black void, much like the nothing that existed before anything. It is nauseating to even look at you at the moment. This Jishi Taiyo…What exactly is it?”

“Your world slowly begins to crumble around you, along with those you claim to be ‘allies’ with, and this is all that interests you?” Traea asked indifferently. “That arrogance of yours shall soon be replaced by infinite despair.”

“If you’re simply going to kill shinigami and destroy buildings in ‘absolute war’, I’m afraid that it will take more than that to raze an entire race. Your people survived, did they not?”

Traea silently indicated toward the sky and Hsien-Shao looked up cautiously. What he saw hit him hard enough that his eyes widened in a blatant display of surprise.

“That thing eclipsing the sun…impossible!” He muttered in awe.

“Captain Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling, you boast an age that surpasses even your head captain and wisdom that has allowed you to live for so long as a somewhat esteemed figure. However, we of Shirubaraito far surpass you in both age and experience. It is only natural that our country displays its dominance over yours.”

“To make such a metaphor a reality…” Hsien-Shao sighed as he dropped his hands to his side. “You people are insane.”

“We are vengeful. You know that there is a difference.”

Hsien-Shao drew his sword swiftly from its sheath and his spiritual pressure magnified rapidly as he called out his release command. Dragons formed from the nature around him rose threateningly, facing Traea as the ground shook and clouds quickly began to gather above them, creating an overcast that temporarily hid the massive descending object above from view. But the veil wouldn’t stop the mass’s advance in the slightest, that much was clear.

“Shinigami of the Gotei 13, if you value your lives, draw back immediately!” Hsien-Shao called aloud to the soldiers who were watching nearby, preparing to back up the captain. “Any support you can offer will only prove futile! Do not expend your lives meaninglessly just to satiate these monsters’ voracious appetite for vengeance!”

“Even if they run, they cannot escape their fate.” Traea warned, paying the fleeing shinigami no mind. “Just as you cannot hope to survive fighting against me. The dragon’s scales cannot protect you, nor can the dragon’s claws harm me.”

“You’ve yet to see the dragon when it is truly furious.” Hsien-Shao said as he sheathed his shikai back into its sheath and gripped his hands into fists. Lighting crackled around his body along with sparks of flames and radiating energy of multiple colors, manifesting from the nature around him. The dragons towering over him gave roars that shook the already quaking ground as fire, wind, rain, and sleet circled around Traea, putting her at the direct center of swirling chaos.

“Oikaeshi.” Traea said calmly, and a powerful wave of repulsing energy emitted from her, aiming to force the dragons at bay. But the elemental forces barely retreated an inch as their entire form shimmered into formless energy for the briefest second before continuing to envelope Traea in a chaotic explosion of energy.
[Death of Dreams]

[West Gate]

[PLAY MUSIC]

The air, thick with the sound of agony and the musky stench of age-old reiatsu finally coming to beathe, seemed to vibrate around the whole of Seretei. Jidanbo was the first to notice a new reiatsu approaching, and as the great guardian turned to face the treacherous power approaching, he was greeted by a nonchalant man with messy, nearly black hair. He gave the gatekeeper one offhanded glance, then extracted a ball from his black robes.

Gilgamesh: Sorry, bud. I've gotta get through.

With a sly grin, he gently lobbed the ball towards the gate. Merely seconds later, the gate shattered into countless particles. As Jidanbo reeled from shock, Gilgamesh dashed forwards, taking care to dice the giant's body with countless deep lacerations.

[South Gate]

Hikonyuto's blood ran from his arm. His gate had also been blown to smithereens by the peculiar explosive of the Shirub. Vyenna, pleased with the pain she'd inflicted on the guardian, began a gentle walk through the opening in the wall. The guardian turned towards her, yelling furiously as he prepared to attack, but in a flurry of motion too fast for the giant to register, his left arm collapsed to the ground, followed by the rest of him. She strode into the Seretei, smiling wickedly and cackling all the while. A man appeared in front of her soon enough, anger stamped on his face.

Nagaishi: You won't go any further than this, Shirub.

Vyenna: Tsk... You're about a thousand years too early to say that. Let me show you the power... That your filthy kin feared for so long.

Her sword slid from its sheath with minimal sound, and she whipped it to the side.

Vyenna: Jiishi Tayo. Demonstrate the true reality... Locus Dominatus...

The Archangel's sword warped out of existence without warning. Then, as though very existence was splitting apart, two blackish-purple rips in space formed beside the woman. They began spitting purple energy onto her arms, painting them the same color as the portals. The energy formed into two blades which ran parallel with her arms and extended about a quarter meter past her hands. At the same time, her body seemed warped. Dark purple lines snaked up and down her body, which was now coated with purple-black energy. The space around her even seemed distorted.

Vyenna: Welcome to my reality... Captain Nagaishi.

Nagaishi drew his own sword, joined quickly by Ezretha Isishio.

Ezretha: What is... That thing?

Nagaishi: I have no clue.

[West Gate]

Gilgamesh: So you're really gonna try me, huh?

Kakura: Damn right.

The two stood ten meters apart. Gilgamesh sighed, twirling his sword in his hand at an incredible pace. Black reiatsu gathered on the blade, leaving hundreds of afterimages of the blade in its wake as it spun its unstoppable cycle.

Gilgamesh: Suit yourself. It's a pain, but I have to get rid of you.

Luna: You really believe he's alone?

Kakura: Back off! I don't want-

Captain Shuichi appeared alongside Luna, and so there stood three captains facing down Gilgamesh.

Kai: Don't bother, Kakura. If you wanna die, fine. But where's the honor in suicide? What's more, you're actually hindering the Soul Society by throwing your life away. We're fighting with you, whether you like it-

Gilgamesh: You about done?

He stopped spinning his sword, the blade now ablaze with black fire. No reply.

Gilgamesh: Good. Loose your mighty roar unto the mortal world! Furor Umbroso!

The black fire once coating his blade now ran up the man's entire body, cloaking him in blackness as the very sky turned from dark blue to deep crimson around them. The fires formed a pair of massive, draconian wings on the back of the slender humanoid figure. It coated his hands and his feet, shaping them into flaming talons. It concealed his face, allowing only two eyes, now a bright crimson colour, to show and formed two twisted horns upon his head. And finally, his sword had become a large lance of the black fire. When he spoke, his voice was amplified, made louder by the sheer amount of power residing within his body. It had a demonic tone to it.

Gilgamesh: I won't hold back, sorry. I don't have any time to waste on pricks like you.

He lobbed his lance at them with such speed that they hardly had time to prepare to defend. Then, about halfway towards them, it multiplied in size, turning from a weapon into an unquenchable inferno careening their way.

[South Gate]

Neither combatant had made a move yet. Vyenna chuckled menacingly, raising her hand and snapping her fingers.

Vyenna: If you won't make a move, then I will.

As the snap resounded, two portals ripped open on either side of the captains, immediately firing two massive rays of violet energy at the two shinigami. Both hit the floor, barely ducking under the attack as each beam sunk into the opposite portal. They then closed up, as though they had never been there at all. Without another word, Ezretha flashed towards the Angel and attempted to strike her. She raised her arm, the blade of energy upon it effectively defending against the attack. Nagaishi, now behind Vyenna, lunged at the center of her exposed back. As his blade closed in, a rip in space opened centimeters above her body. Nagaishi's sword and arm were engulfed as a second portal opened in front of Vyenna, facing Ezretha. The captain's eyes widened considerably as a blade came shooting out of the opening and burrowed into his stomach. He leaped back before being too wounded by the stab. Nagaishi gasped as he desperately retracted his sword from the portal. It closed with only half of his katana still inside, and the half of his katana disappeared with it. He flashed several yards away.

Nagaishi: What is this? What the hell is your power?!

Vyenna: You'll have to figure that out yourself.

-END-
Sorry If I was unclear. Haha. Anyone who is fighting a general (Galgazzi, Gemini, Zalbeseal, Veznesel) or Sekhmet and Azriel will be located on Shirubaraito. It is literally descending from the sky, above the Soul Society. So you guys can get up there, land on it and engage your opponents. So, technically, in an intriguing twist, you're in the Soul Society, but battling in Shirubaraito. :P

big smile
Sweet! My post will be up later than! ^^
[Vacant]

Traea: (She remains still as the various energy swirls around her) Intrepid as always, captain, but I’m afraid this time your efforts are more appropriately defined as foolishness. Perhaps, even that limits the depths of your hubris.

Captain Wong-Ling: I’m neither arrogant nor foolish.

Traea: Mere rationalizations of a man consumed by ambitions to thwart his fate. (She begins walking toward him, passing through the energy unharmed) You stand before me, Shikai activated, with knowledge of the past, and yet, you modify nothing. Your Shikai was inferior to my own, but in an effort to fortify your pride you attempt to combat my Jiishi Taiyo with power dwarfed by a substandard of the present.

Captain Wong-Ling: (He narrows his eyes, losing his characteristic enthusiasm)

Traea: Is your ego so demanding that it leads you astray even in the face of certain death?

Captain Wong-Ling: (He remains silent)

Traea: You instructed officers to flee, for fear that they may incur injuries as a result of your strength. But you have yet to display said strength. You are blinded by the lies we tell ourselves. They are comforting, but dishonest. If you are as perceptive and insightful as you say then you know your Shikai will be ineffective, more so than your Bankai. Jiishi Taiyo completely outclasses even a captains’ Bankai, but to try and defend oneself with such foolery, is above even you captain. Your silence is a testament to your arrogance. No logic or reasoning can defend your unwise actions.

Captain Wong-Ling: Shenlong! (He watches as the lightning dragon is absorbing with no effort on Traea’s part) …ugh. (He grits his teeth before shouting) Yinglong!

Traea: (She begins walking toward him as a water dragon erupts from the sky, crashing into her body. Her is not hindered by this assault. She continues to approach him, unfazed by his efforts.)

Captain Wong-Ling: Dilong! (The dragon disrupts the grounds calm, taking shape into a massive beast composed of stone. It bears its fangs as it approaches Traea).

Traea: Oikaeshi (She recites a command and she flicks her wrist, sending a repulsive wave crashing into the giant. The wave drills through the rock-dragon, shattering it). Even now, you defy logic and continue to fight. No matter the attack, it will not change your odds. (She raises her hand) Oikaeshi…

Captain Wong-Ling: Dilong! (The rock dragon swirls around him, attempting to shield him from the repulsive force. It shatters the dragon, sending Captain Wong-Ling rocketing across the ground. When he jumps to his feet, he realized Traea is standing behind him).

Traea: Long-distance offensives will no protect you, especially when the simplest of movements...

Captain Wong-Ling: (He flash-steps away, appearing 100 yards in the distance. Before he can respond, she places her hand on his shoulder).

Traea: …can be devastating in this state (The moment her hand is placed on his shoulder his flesh is shredded and torn from his body. He flash-steps in the distance. Overcome by pain, he loses his composed and in his hurried state he rolls across the ground in an effort to evade her).

Captain Wong-Ling: (He flash-steps in the distance. Overcome by pain, he loses his composed and in his hurried state he rolls across the ground in an effort to evade her. He grips his shoulder, his hand pressing into his deep, gaping wound. His skin, muscles, and a portion of his bone has been completely ripped from his body. He begins panting heavily, honing his focus from his pain to his opponent. He delivers a stern glare, scolding himself mentally). Inner-monologue: <i> How could I have managed to allow such a cheap trick. This has become more dangerous than I expected. Not only do my techniques have no effect, but they are unsuccessful distractions. She has no reason to fear my assaults, allowing her to completely focus on me. I need to avoid her body at all costs. A single finger could end my life…)

Traea: Still mulling over your options, Captain? Whether you use Bankai or not, it won’t improve your chances. Fate has deemed you a casualty, so you will die either way.

Captain Wong-Ling: Fate…ha! You’re funny…(he immediately dodges her hand as it swipes from his neck. He leaps back, landing on his feet. He prepares to clutch his blade with both hands when she appears and clutches his arm. He pulls away, placing significant distance between them. Blood flows down his arm, bathing his clothes, and pooling on the ground. He looks down at the massive, gaping wound on his forearm. By simply gripping his hand she managed to tear a large portion of his forearm from his body.)

Traea: I don’t believe you’re in any position to be laughing, Captain. (She flash-steps toward him, but he releases Huanglong. It spirals around his body, thrusting it’s spike outward. But this effort is fruitless as she simply passes through it, absorbing all that touches her.).

Captain Wong-Ling: (He watches as she completely bypasses his defense, reaching from his body with her hand. Her hand is moments from his chest when rock protrudes from below, hoisting him in the air. She passes through the rock, refocusing her attention to his position on the massive rock). Fucanglong!

Traea: (the ground quakes and spews magma as it shatters and attempts to swallow her. Her attention is unwavering, as she stares up at Captain Wong-Ling. She waves her hand and releases a repulsive wave that shatters his rock pedestal. He leaps into the distance, watching as she passes through his onslaught unharmed. She raises her hand, slowly bearing her palm in his direction). This spectacle has reached its expiration. …Oikaeshi.
[The Dragon's True Form] Play Music & Repeat as Necessary

Hsien-Shao braced his feet as the repulsive wave slammed into him. His stance managed to keep him from going back more than a few yards, but the effort only allowed more blood to pour from his wound, down his entire arm. He glanced down at this arm and sighed in exasperation.

“That’s three times, now, that I’ve ruined my haori.” He muttered as he used his good arm to rip the white cloak off of him and he cast it away from himself, along with the top of his kimono, baring the muscled planes of his body. “I really must do something about that.”

With the weighty clothing dealt with, Hsien-Shao focused his frown on Traea’s pitch black figure, his eyes narrowed.

“I am harmed, Traea. Faced with a power I have never encountered before, how could I take proper action without knowing what would be effective and what would not?”

“It’s rather late for excuses.” Traea interrupted as she began to draw closer. “You’re already reaching the end of your admittedly expansive moveset. Do you intend to use your Tianlong’s signature technique?”

“You mean try to disrupt your Yin Yang directly? I wouldn’t bother wasting my time. At this moment, you are nothing but a void, the most extreme of Yang. You absorb anything and everything without exception, even pure energy and light. I do not have the power to disrupt your energies…as I am.”

Hsien-Shao held his sword up with his good hand and held it up with the point aimed toward his chest. He grinned slyly toward Traea as she came to a stop and observed this curiously.

“It’s not like you to simply give up.” She said with indifference. “Or is it simply another one of your meaningless tricks?”

“Ever since I joined the Gotei 13, I knew that I would die like a dog. I, however, would prefer to take another down with me.”

With that, Hsien-Shao rammed his blade right into the center of his chest without any hesitation. The end of the blade passed through his back where his spinal cord was without drawing a single drop of blood and the bright symbol of Yin Yang projected itself on Hsien-Shao’s entire body, swirling slowly in a clockwise direction.

“Bankai… Tiānlóng de Chuán Rén!”

A massive amount of reiatsu poured from Hsien-Shao as the Yin Yang symbol began to spin in a counterclockwise direction with a blur of speed and Hsien-Shao’s entirely body began to change. The skin of his bare chest began to take on the appearance of bronze scales that riddles his arms up to his fingers, forming pointed claws. The missing portion of his shoulder was replaced by golden strands of pure energy that sewed together and formed a scaly hide that matched with the rest of his skin perfectly. Hsien-Shao’s sly grin became riddled with sharp reptilian fangs as his pupils shrunk and changed shape, taking on a more oval appearance. Hsien-Shao’s sword was no longer in his hand, leaving him as a bare-handed reptile/man grinning in Traea’s direction. The air was silent; not even a breeze could be felt. The ominous calm was only broken my Traea as she spoke.

“Is regeneration the extent of your bankai? I had expected something far more…bodacious from you.”

“Oh, this is just the calm before the storm.” Hsien-Shao replied serenely. “Prepare yourself; the term ‘all hell breaking loose’ is about to become more than a metaphor.”

Hsien-Shao moved swiftly then, kneeling down with one fist raised up so that his elbow was perfectly aligned just above his head, and he struck down with a fluid thrust. The ground beneath him didn’t even shake on contact and nothing happened for the briefest moment. Then pillars of pure rock and stone erected out of the ground around Hsien-Shao and Traea randomly, shooting up toward the sky like skyscrapers. Traea didn’t bother trying to evade as a pillar erected directly beneath her, shooting her up toward the sky at a rapid pace. She looked upward in time to see Hsien-Shao waiting above in mid flip, both of his fists pulled back. The pillar beneath Traea stopped abruptly as Hsien-Shao thrust his fists downward and a massive dragon of pure lighting charged downward, crushing the pillar she stood on instantly with the force, decimating it to mere shards. Traea gracefully descended to a nearby pillar, unaffected by the attack, only to find that what she had assumed would be solid footing sprouted into infinite spires of rock aiming to lacerate her. Traea maneuvered herself to land on the flat side of a spike and hop away before it sprouted into even more, smaller spikes. This jump pushed her into a sudden downpour of sleet that instantly brought her surroundings nearly zero visibility. The shards of ice meant to pelt her body and shred it to pieces was only sucked into her void effortlessly as she descended downward to the ground.

“This is just as fruitless an effort as your shikai.” Traea said aloud. “Did you intend to simply blind me and use a surprise attack?”

“Sorry to disappoint.”

Traea stared at Hsien-Shao as his face suddenly appeared through the sleet in front of her. He stood on a massive rock slab flying toward her chest, both of his feet planted as he thrust both of his arm forward early, so the full swing brought his fists near her body, but far enough to resist the pull. Pure energy slammed into Traea’s body, scattering the sleet around them for a brief moment, before Hsien-Shao quickly hopped into the air, letting the slab of stone he had been on ram into her body as well. Both attacks were annihilated, but Hsien-Shao disappeared into the curtain of sleet once more. Using martial arts under the cover of raging elements…against a normal opponent, it might have been effective. As it was, it was pointless.

Traea winced as the sleet suddenly vanished and her visibility returned in an instant, showing her trapped among several pillars that caged her in. A geyser of pure lava erupted below her and enveloped her body completely. It was another wasted effort, but now Traea was slightly confused. She could feel the heat from the lava around her. It was slight and hardly noticeable, but it was definitely there. She glanced down at her hands and blinked. Had she seen her form flicker briefly?

“Oikaeshi.”

The repulsive blast forced away all the lava and shattered the pillars encaging her. She expected another weather hazard to envelope her, but there was none. Instead, she saw Hsien-Shao standing further away from her, standing on the flat surface of one of the many pillars. He took a low stance and moved slowly as energy formed around his, swirling around his body.

“I apologize for this shameful tactic,” Hsien-Shao muttered mostly to himself as he took a deep breath. “But desperate times call for desperate measures. Katsu!”

With a single movement, he thrust both of his hands upward toward the sky. On his palms, the symbol, 流, appeared and a blast of golden energy, made entirely of Hsien-Shao’s own qi, swirled upward from his palms, forming into a roaring dragon that ascended through the clouds, creating a large hole that exposed the sunlight above, heading directly toward the land mass descending toward them. The explosion was bright and blinding, causing Hsien-Shao’s small pupils to contract further as the rain clouds above completely dispersed. An attack of pure energy that he could only fire one per bankai, he could only hope that he’d charged enough energy to obliterate that land mass completely.

“Damn it.” Hsien-Shao sighed as he spotted the small figure high in the air, standing directly in the path of his attack. The target behind her was left completely unscratched. “I took too long.”

“You never stood a chance to begin with.” Traea informed him as she appeared directly before him, reaching for Hsien-Shao’s outstretched arm. Hsien-Shao grinned slyly as, rather than retracting his arm, he thrust it forward, slamming his palm against her chest for the briefest second.

“Tiānlóng!”

Traea blinked in surprise as her hand clamped around Hsien-Shao’s upper arm and the entire appendage was instantly gone, flesh and all, as the captain quickly retreated, gripping his bleeding stub with a satisfied grin still on his face.

“How on earth did you touch me?” She asked coldly. Hsien-Shao raised an eyebrow.

“If you hadn’t absorbed that last attack, it might not have worked. Honestly, I wished you hadn’t. I'd much prefer to have destroyed that thing. This hardly makes up for it.”

Traea looked down at her body, now noticeably flickering in several areas. She considered what Hsien-Shao zanpakutou could do that may cause this, then remembered what he had said earlier.

“You’re disrupting the flow of energy around you, aren’t you?”

“200 points.” Hsien-Shao congratulated. “Indeed, in Bankai, I morph my own Yin Yang so that it has more Yin than Yang, causing a disturbance around me. All nature is warped and disrupted, becoming quite dangerous. All energy is affected by my presence, but when chaos and destruction occurs, the effect is amplified. That attack you had absorbed pounded a lot of Yin into you, and my last attack Tiānlóng, did the same. I’d imagine that you are on the verge of become stable once more, and your black hole dissipating. Once that happens, you’ll be susceptible to physical contact. Then we will have a fair one on one fight.”

Hsien-Shao took a stance, tightening his last remaining fist as his spiritual energy swirled around his body, sending cracks through the pillar below him.

“You seem quite proud that you managed to do anything to me.” Traea murmured coolly as her form continued to flicker, now at a faster pace.

“Oh, contraire. I am beyond furious at this moment. Now come!”

Teiko brandished his blade, and without a second thought, Charged into the city above the Seireitei, staring and marveling at it's beauty. His eyes locked onto several details that were laid out around the city. The intricate detail that was carved into every stone block, the pure white glow that seemed to surround this place...

Suddenly, a blade whipped around him, causing him to flinch as he felt a gash in his back open up. He flash stepped several meters away, his body coming in slight contact with the wall. Teiko cursed, as the Shirub, dressed in a black cloak, raced towards him and tried once again to inflict damage, but was thwarted by the flat of Teiko's blade.

"Who are you?" Teiko barked at his assailant.

They stepped back, slowly creeping back on the pressure, before the blade was removed. The figure stood tall and proud as he removed his hood, revealing chiseled features. He shot Teiko a coy grin.

{Play music, and repeat as Necessary}

"My name is Galgazzi." he said flatly, brandishing his blade. Teiko brought his blade up to block whatever might have been coming, but the aforementioned just laughed.

"You are quick to jump to conclusions, shinigami. Just like your ancestors." he called bitterly.

Teiko gritted his teeth. "Oh? Then what about you?" he retorted. "You were quick to attack me, thinking I was here to destroy this place once again."

Galgazzi laughed a hearty laugh, and held his stomach. "You? Destroy the Shiruburaito?" he said between snickers. "Not possible. Singlehandedly, no, but maybe with countless others at your command or by your side, you might have the slimmest shot. Why don't you ask me."

Teiko gaped. "Ask you what, Galgazzi?"

"Ask, me, Teiko Seishin, how our country fell at the hands of your ancestors, how we fell to the hands of you, who could not accept the somebody has more power. You, who hated our very being, simply for creating something, and using it for purposes that had nothing to do with you!" he spat the last sentence, glaring with an intensity Teiko had not seen before.

"How did you know my name?" was all Teiko could think to say. Galgazzi glared even harder, if that was possible.

"We know all of the Captains names." he replied bleakly, now pointing his blade at the young boy. "But what surprises me is this: They never told us which one was the one of you who broke the barrier. Even with my place as a General, they kept that secret to themselves."

Teiko grinned with a devil glare of his own. "You're a general? And they didn't tell you that...?" Teiko questioned, not waiting for answers. "That's too bad. Otherwise you would have known who you're messing with."

Galgazzi's eyes widened slightly with his realization. "So it was you. Quite the feat for such a small boy." Teiko glared.

"I'm a captain for a reason." he stated, spiritual pressure rising. "You're about to see the reason why."

With that. the two of them collided, a wave of pressure was released and likely felt in the Soul society. The two separated and rose further into the air, twisting to dodge the attacks tat were thrown their way. Teiko landed, balancing himself on his Spiritual pressure, before pushing off the air and bringing his blade above his head. Galgazzi, seeing this, brought his own blade to the side. He thrust it forward, the blade tearing into the young boy's flesh along his left flank.

But Teiko kept it going, and brought his blade down onto Galgazzi's shoulder, managing to cut deep before drawing himself back. Teiko grimaced as he hold himself steady. Galgazzi however...

"You bastard!" he shouted, his voice cracking. He continued to shout indiscernible words as he regained his composure, shaking the anger out of his face. "You did well to injure me, but you did so at a price. Why?"

Teiko winced at the pain in his side. "I realized something during my battle with Asmodea. To fight you, we needed to get closer to you, and let you have you way, without letting you take full control. Some form of defense. And another captain had the same relative way of thinking, and developed a device to help all of us last longer in our fights with you." Teiko began to explain. "But now is not the time for words."

Galgazzi narrowed his eyes. "Tell me, or I'll skewer you, just as your fellow captain once did."

Teiko smiled ever so slightly. "I'm afraid that if I tell you, I'll have to kill you. Are you alright with that, Shirub?"

Galgazzi gritted his teeth, visibly trying to restrain himself. "You can't kill me. Not on your own."

Teiko smiled a little wider this time. "No. I can't. Not by myself. But I have this device, and you'll soon figure out what it does. There is no need to tell you if that truly does happen."

Galgazzi roared as his blade made contact with Teiko's, sending the younger boy back some thirty feet before he skidded to a halt. Teiko smirked, and instead of blocking the oncoming strike, allowed it to connect with his body. Galgazzi, lunged at Teiko, bringing his blade out to the side and rotating it into a reversed grip. He increased his speed until his blade collided with Teiko's midriff, slicing deeply into the flesh of his abdomen. Galgazzi skidded to a stop several meter's behind Teiko' who hadn't moved. Blood soaked the front of the younger's body and the ground before him as he dropped to his knees.

Galgazzi, did the same. "W-what the hell is this...?!" he muttered.

Teiko stole a glance back at Galgazzi, who was hunched over, holding his stomach. Blood was slowly seeping through the mans calloused fingers, and dripping onto the ground. The wound was not as extensive as Teiko's but it was a devastating blow to someone of his stature. Teiko grinned.

"Have you seen it?" he asked quietly, mostly to himself. He was relieved when he figured that Galgazzi was too busy dealing with the pain ringing in his ears.

Teiko quickly got to his feet and stood shakily for a moment. "Let's get this show on the road." he said, holding the point of his blade to the sky. Something tells me I should have done this before... Teiko thought to himself as he looked at the sky.

"Split the Sky, Kin Rakurai!" he screeched above the gales of wind. A menacing bolt crashed into the boy and was gone in an instant, leaving him holding a golden blade that sparked with electricity. Teiko checked his wounds, seeing that the hat from the lightning had partially sealed them off. But that didn't mean that they weren't still bleeding or that it didn't still hurt.

Galgazzi grimaced. "You'll pay dearly for that,"

And that was all the warning Teiko got before the man's blade was nearly shoved into his heart. Teiko managed to dodge, but Galgazzi was ready. He quickly spun around and planted his blade in the ground, using it for leverage, and landed a solid kick to Teiko's jaw. Teiko's head snapped back, and Galgazzi appeared in his line of sight. The Shirub came down on the younger's neck with the force of a falling boulder and pinned him to the ground. Teiko felt his throat being crushed under the weight of Galgazzi's foot.

"It ends he---" Galgazzi was cut off as a searing pain tore through his neck and jaw, he crouched, clawing at the afflicted area. Blood began to slowly seep from his mouth, and Galgazzi, in his anger, increased the pressure on Teiko's neck. The boy felt his eyes begin to bulge and his face begin to drain of all color.

Suddenly Galgazzi was thrown back. Teiko had been able to use the Shirub's distraction to raise his leg above his waistline and shove him backwards. Teiko sat up, his throat throbbing in pain. Teiko tried to speak, but his vocal chords were messed the hell up. Not even a squeak came from his mouth.

Galgazzi stood up, his eyes on Teiko as the boy stood, revealing the chain that hung around his arm, and began to whirl it above his head in dangerous circles. Galgazzi narrowed his eyes, and spoke through the pain.

"You are a formidable opponent, but only because of the Device. And, I think I understand how the device works now. If you are injured, it will injure the nearest Shirub, meaning the one that injured you. Is that correct, Captain Seishin? Though, obviously, the wound will not be as extensive or prominent. By putting yourself in harms way just to prove the devices ability, you have given me the upper hand."

Teiko shot an evil glare at Galgazzi, managing to speak. "You..... don't... have to.... explain that to me..." he sighed, taking in a sharp and painful breath.

Galgazzi smirked. "Admitting defeat, are we...?"

Teiko smirked as well. "Not in... the least."
[Abolishing the Dragon]

[Begin playing music: You’ll need to repeat it, most likely]

Traea: (A peculiar energy sweeps across her body, disrupting her concentration) Out of all the captains, you are by the far the most unique.

Captain Wong-Ling: Why thank you…(he grins for a moment, adopting a more stern disposition).

Traea: You’re fortunate to have such a distinctive zanpakuto. If it were not for its capacity for ying-yang, you would have proven just as useless as any other captain. However sweet this sense of success may feel, it will collapse with a few short words.

Captain Wong-Ling: If you can’t sustain Jiishi Taiyo, your new techniques will be useless, so I doubt it.

Traea: …I wasn’t referring to Jiishi Taiyo.

Captain Wong-Ling: …(He delivers a perplexing gaze, unsure of her motives).

Traea: (She folds in her pinky, ring, and thumb, elongating her index and middle finger. She takes her other hand and folds her fingers over her index and middle.) During our last encounter, you scolded me for choosing revenge, remarking that revenge is fueled by nothing more than ignorance. You couldn’t be more mistaken, Captain.

Captain Wong-Ling: (He stands tall, staring at her blankly) I said your choice to enact revenge was misguided. And I firmly believe that to this very moment. You allow the past to cloud your judgment. It is not our past that defines us, it is our present.

Traea: It isn't our choices that distinguish who we are. It's our commitment to them. And, unfortunately for you, my conviction is far greater than yours.

Captain Wong-Ling: How do you argue that earnestly?

Traea: The lengths I’m willing to go are far greater, with steeper consequences. (She raises her hands, placing the strange hand-sign in front of her face) You behave as though fear is of no consequence, but fear is one of the more reliable emotions. People choose to abandon fear, for it is often linked to cowardice. They chaotically force it into the deepest recesses of their mind, wrestling it into submission. By doing so, an individual neglects the more discerning qualities fear begets upon its host. If you were bold enough to embrace fear, you would have never chose to challenge me unaccompanied. I suspect your zanpakuto enables your ego, due to its inimitable qualities. If it were silent, however, perhaps you’d finally experience the cold-chill of fear.

Captain Wong-Ling: What?

Traea: Your blood has been offered, so I may now proceed with the ritual.

Captain Wong-Ling: (He scowls) What are you up to? I refuse to allow you anymore advantages…

Traea: Nijo Gao raidā (She speaks these words boldly, before reciting a peculiar phrase). Karera wa nani mo chinmoku o nokosazu ni tōchaku suruto sugu ni nokoshite.

Captain Wong-Ling: (He prepares to launch at her, but his chest is pierced by an invisible force. His movements are halted as his arms are pinned to his sides. The sensation is uncanny, as though blades were passing through his flesh.) …ahhhh (he groans loudly, experiencing tremendous pain, but sustaining no wounds). Wha…what are…you doing?

Traea: (She continues her chant) Karera wa nani mo chinmoku o nokosazu ni tōchaku suruto sugu ni nokoshite… Karera wa nani mo chinmoku o nokosazu ni tōchaku suruto sugu ni nokoshite…(she lowers her hand, still maintaining the strange hand-sign). I am performing a technique known only in Shirubaraito. These were performed on those who desired to abuse Jiishi Taiyo or could not control it once activated. A less mature version was used on Captain Kurotsuki, injuring his zanpakuto spirit.

Captain Wong-Ling: Impossible! No has access to another’s spirit, let alone the ability to harm it.

Traea: That’s where you’re mistaken. Can you hear your spirit calling to you? I can sense his struggle, his fear. He’s perceptive. He isn’t foolish enough to ignore the dangers of an opponent.

Captain Wong-Ling: …how can you sense that?! How are you doing this?!

Traea: My people are attuned to spirits. How else could we have developed Jiishi Taiyo?

Captain Wong-Ling: (he struggles, but the force of this technique has become stronger, completely immobilizing him). Tiānlóng de Chuán Rén….what are you trying to tell me? I can hear you, but you are faint.

Traea: Can you see the adjudicators?

Captain Wong-Ling: (Suddenly his sight is expanded and he can see three masked figures, one behind him, and two on each side. They wear large masks, shielding their faces, and they are decorated with tattoos and fur. He can see now that they have blades, each piercing his arm, into his side and one protruding from his chest. He is not given long to absorb his situation, as the three figures dig their blades deep into his body. He does not bleed, but he feels pain.)

Traea: These are the spiritual adjudicators, otherwise known as the masked specters. (She pauses for a moment, speaking one last time before beginning another series of chants)…the dragon will be forever silenced. Karera wa nani mo chinmoku o nokosazu ni tōchaku suruto sugu ni nokoshite…. Karera wa nani mo chinmoku o nokosazu ni tōchaku suruto sugu ni nokoshite…. Karera wa nani mo chinmoku o nokosazu ni tōchaku suruto sugu ni nokoshite….(her voice is deep and monotone as she recites the strange lyrical chant).

Captain Wong-Ling: (His body is overcome by peculiar and uncomfortable sensation. He can feel the technique, the masked beings, invading his body. He can feel his zanpakuto calling out to him. He can sense its fear, its confusion. His body is overcome by a burning spirit-energy as he watches the masked figures tear off their masks. Their faces are garish. They are inhuman in appearance as their jaws creek open. Their mouths resemble empty voids as they begin to inhale. The energy from his body begins churning as it spews forth, entering their gaping mouths. The sensation is numbing and indescribable. He cannot struggle. He shouts in pain as they continue to drain his body of this vibrant energy. His zanpakuto calls to him, frantically speaking his name. The voice becomes increasingly soft to the point of a murmur. He can feel his zanpakuto’s pain. And then…he feels nothing. Where did the sensation go, he thinks. He thrusts his head back, letting out a violent scream. The phantoms pull their blades from his body, lean their necks forward and bite down quickly, severing the stream of vibrant energy. Upon doing so they vanish and his body erupts in energy. The energy flows upward, like a waterfall working against gravity. The energy slowly leaves his body, dissipating into the atmosphere. He falls to the ground, clutching his zanpakuto tightly. He is fatigued, inhaling deeply in an attempt to catch his breath. Sweat flows down his face as he looks up, angrily glaring at Traea. He watches as she simply stands there, watching him.)

Traea: (Her body no longer flickers and her energy has once-again stabilized)

Captain Wong-Ling: Tiānlóng…. Tiānlóng…. Tiānlóng!!! (He shouts to his zanpakuto, but hears nothing, feels nothing. He looks down at his blade, watching as a fracture slowly moves up the blade, spreading with every inch. His blade shatters… Tiānlóng!!! Why don’t you answer! (He flings his head up, overcome by anger. He can sense the emptiness, the void in himself).

Traea: There is no use in yelling. Your zanpakuto has been erased….

Captain Wong-Ling: …. Your zanpakuto has been erased… (Her words echo in his mind. They ring like bells, maddening bells. His body becomes limp as he processes her words). …Erased? Erased?! What do you mean?! (He jumps to his feet, angrily positioning his hands on top of one another. He quickly recites an incantation, releasing a devastating hado) HADO 97: Gyōshuku shita shakunetsunoyari!! (The energy swirls around his hand and generates an explosive discharge. From the point of release, generating a 360 degree recoil, booming out and shattering the ground around him. The energy rockets through the air, roaring loudly and boldly. Its body is slender, like a blade, but vibrant like the sun. As it approaches Traea, the sheer magnitude of this attack peels the ground beneath it as it travels, displaying its strength. He watches it strike Traea, producing a massive detonation).

Traea: (A plume of energy bellows from the ground into the air, rocketing debris and air in all directions. The explosion is felt throughout the entire soul society as air jets through each environment, alarming all that it touches. But to Hsien-Shao’s dismay, the scene takes on peculiar behavior. The energy oscillates around Traea, her body struggling to absorb the massive surge of energy. It quickly flows into every part of her body. The sheer scale of this attack is phenomenal, sending dangerous levels of energy in every direction. The activity begins to fade and the energy sweeping by her body is absorbed into her back.).

Captain Wong-Ling: (He looks onto the scene in amazement. He cannot believe she survived such a powerful kido. He takes notice to her stiff body, as though she were crippled from the attack. Her movements are robotic, rigid, and strained.)

Traea: (Her body slowly moves, testing her limbs with brief movements. She lifts up her head, her shoulders slouched and arced forward. Her fingers begin to twitch as her body regains mobility and her movements become more fluid. She adjusts her posture, fending off the last remaining spasms. She slowly raises her hand, a faint sign of energy amassing in her palm). …don’t look so surprised. I prophesized this outcome during our first encounter. (her palm opens, directed at Hsien-Shao) …evidently the dragon wasn’t impervious to fate after all…

Captain Wong-Ling: (He takes in her final word, closing his eyes as she speaks: Oikaeshi . The amplified repulse violently bursts from her palm, distorting its path with its tremendous energy. It strikes his body with such force that it instantly shatters bones. His rib cage splinters, forced inward, his tibial shafts snap, his jaw cracks and is dislocated, and his shoulders are slung backwards, dislocating and shattering his bones. He is sent rocketing across the Seireitei, resembling a wrecking ball as he crashes through buildings consecutively. His body finally settles in a pile of rubble, beside hundreds of deceased officers. He lies there, his body gruesomely lacerated, crippled, and lying in a body of his own blood. His eyes begin to lose their glow as his life comes to a close. He cannot speak, as his jaw has been broken, but he thinks to himself, before he dies…)

[Bodily Affliction]

Galgalzzi: (He continues to scowl at Captain Seishin, as he holds his blade in front of him) times like these call for more extreme measures…(his sickly voice deepens as he recites) Bankai… Ondinha Shijimuon. (His zanpakuto changes its appearance, becoming a long, black blade with a broad neck)

Captain Seishin: …that resembles an executioners blade. So, you special is melee?

Galgalzzi: … Nokushasu honshitsu (this substance pours from vent-like holes in his blade. The noxious gas swirls around him and approaches Teiko. He watches as Teiko takes the defensive, sweeping through the sky in an effort to avoid this peculiar substance. Galgazzi swings his blade, sending a plume of the vile substance bellowing toward the captain).

Captain Seishin: (His eyes widen as lightning sparks from his blade and collides with the fumes. It simply rockets through the dense gas, but ultimately has no effect). What the hell is that stuff?

Galgalzzi: (He appears beside Teiko) Take a deep breath and you tell me! (He swings his blade, narrowly slicing into Teiko’s arm.) My Bankai produces a gas capable of dissolving flesh. Oh, but you need not worry, it is slow and tortuous. You’d have time to respond, I am certain. Of course, you won’t last long without Bankai.

Captain Seishin: (he scowls) Tenran (The violent whirling vortex churns the gas and fires it toward Galgalzzi.)

Galgazzi: (the grey fog surrounding him, but he simply laughs) Were you expecting my own zanpakuto to kill me? Silly, boy. I’m immune to its poisons. (Teiko appears above him, discharging a violent stream of lightning. It strikes Galgalzzi, forcing him into the ground. He slowly crawls from the crater, glaring at Teiko) Clever tactic, Captain. Using my own mist to distract and obscure my vision. Before you celebrate, I would concern myself with Akusei no kuresuto.

Captain Seishin: What? (He feels a tingling on his arm and looks to where Galgalzzi’s blade scraped him. The area has been infected and is generating strange, puss-filled bumps).

Galgalzzi: Fascinating how quickly Akusei no kuresuto invades the body and begins siphoning your energy.

Captain Seishin: (He takes his blade and slices off a layer of his skin, where the bumps were developing. He displays no sign of pain or regret, instead staring down at Galgalzzi). You’ll need to do better than that.

Galgalzzi: So foolish…the mind of a boy. (He looks at him as smiles) You haven’t resolved the problem, I am afraid. That technique generates polyps which use your own spiritual energy to convert healthy cells into denatured menaces.

Captain Seishin: My cell? Oh, so even if I sever the polyps my body has already been infected by these dysfunctional cells. Interesting.

Galgalzzi: Remarkable, isn’t it? But I warn you, don’t think of them as simply dysfunctional, think of them more as a plague on your body. They’ll slowly interfere with all your bodily processes to the point where you won’t even be able to move.

Captain Seishin: Not if I kill you first, however.

Galgalzzi: (He flash-steps across from Captain Seishin) As I said, you’ll need Bankai for that. That technology certainly packs a wallop, but it won’t save you.
[The Era Sets with the Sun]

Hsien-Shao attempted to move his body, but it was futile. Without Tiānlóng sustaining his life force, Hsien-Shao was already dying internally at a rapid pace. Along with Traea’s final attack, he was completely crippled, unable to even twitch a finger. He stared at the sky above as his vision faded. His sharp eyesight could hardly make out the massive land mass between him in the sun. It was ironic—a scene such as this would have heralded the coming of a new age under most circumstances in the literature he had read throughout his life, but instead this was an older age that was returning with new life. Tiānlóng himself had warned Hsien-Shao of how the times changed. Eras were like the cycle of the sun—they rose and fell, no matter how much longer or shorter it was compared to others. He’d seen several eras throughout his life span. He’d never been flexible. The rising and setting of new eras must have truly aged his body for him to be reduced to such a pitiful state. He could feel raging spiritual pressure in the distance, now feeling far beyond his reach, but not because his spirit was no silent. Righteous spirits blazed like a tower of flames. Because they had loved something that belonged to them, they could feel the pain of losing it. Because they wanted a better life for themselves, they could be angry at those who stood in their way. Hsien-Shao had been rigid, remaining focused on the benefit of all, rather than the benefit of what mattered to him. The feeling deep in his ruptured gut right now…was it regret? Or was it the evasive fear he could never hope to grasp? No; it must have been a form of relief. He could finally leave the worrying about the future to someone else. He no longer had to fret over what would come next, or how it might turn out. He could finally be at peace knowing that whether or not the world ended was now a concern for the next era. Sleep; that was what he now wanted.

A dynasty is only as strong as the force that unites it. Vengeance is a powerful, nearly indestructible adhesive, but dissolves quickly. All that will be left is the destruction left in your wake, and your broken soul. My dear Traea, who failed to realize her self-worth, if you do not treat your pretty face kindly, how can you expect others to do the same? Do you not see that you may be following path to the same mistake as I?
[Playing with Reality]

Vyenna stared down her opponents, her expression one of sympathy rather than hate. Then she spoke, in her monotonous voice.

Vyenna: Since you will perish in this location, Shinigami, I shall release you from the guilt you harbor. I forgive you.

Ezretha: Wha-

[PLAY MUSIC]

The Shirub disappeared. But it was no flash step. No, Vyenna had created another one of her rips in the fabric of time, and this rip had, like a shark's jaws, swallowed her whole.

Nagaishi: Damn. I can't track her reiatsu.

A plethora of portals opened around the captain, like the purple eyes of a beast waking from an age long sleep. They let loose their torrents of purple energy, blasting him mercilessly.

Nagaishi: Danku.

The energies melted right through the transparent shield Nagaishi had generated, forcing him to leap high into the air to avoid being hit by the attack. Pain erupted on his back as Vyenna soundlessly appeared behind him, the energy blade on her right arm rending his back. But it made no cut. Rather, it ate through him, removing any skin or flesh it touched from existence. Flashing back to the ground, he grimaced as Vyenna disappeared within another of her portals.

Ezretha: It's more efficient than a flash step. You can't track her reiatsu while she's in that portal, yet she can reappear soundlessly. Not to mention that purple energy she keeps having those portals spit out at us.

Nagaishi: Don't let it touch you. If my guess is correct, it will have the same peculiar effect as her arm blades.

Ezretha: Which is..?

Nagaishi: When she cut me, I didn't bleed at all and dug far too deep considering how lightly she attacked. My guess is that it isn't merely cutting through the flesh, but removing it from existence.

Ezretha: Shit. This isn't an opponent we can take lightly, then.

Vyenna: Your guess is a close one.

Both Shinigami turned about to face the Shirub. They stumbled backwards to avoid a wide, arcing strike from her blades. As they backed away, each noticed a flash of purple in their peripheral. Flashing away only just in time to avoid being engulfed in the surge of violet, Nagaishi lost his haori to the storm of energy. Both landed several meters away from their initial location, Nagaishi on one knee.

Nagaishi: Damn... I only need a little more time. I've almost figured her out!

-End-
[Rescue Mission: Locating]

As the flaming projectile headed towards the trio of Captain's, Kakura forcefully shoved Luna and Kai in opposite directions away from the spear's flight path before leaping as far back as possible from it. As the spear impacted the enormous blast sent all three rocketing backwards. Kai and Luna were lucky enough to land on plain earth, while Kakura careered through two partition walls, landing back first on the cold earth amid the strewn remains of said walls.

Upon looking up at the sky his mouth opened in awe as he watched the floating structure of Shirubaraito slowly descended towards the remains of the Soul Society. He slowly stood up, still keeping his attention focused on the colossal mound of stone and earth. He could hear the crashes, screams and explosions around him from the destruction caused by the remaining Shirubs. Kakura looked around urgently.

Kakura Inner Monologue: What the hell is that thing?! Is there something on top of it?! Argh, well whatever it is, those three stooges will be up there on that floating...thing. Now how to get up there... (He noticed that there were a few buildings that got close to the top of the structure) Ah perfect!

Kakura flashed stepped to the base of the buildings and quickly flashed from building top to building top until he reached the summit of the buildings. He then managed to manifest a reishi pathway for him to saunter onto the top of the structure and it was then met with the most awe inspiring sight he had ever laid eyes on in his life time, a majestic yet ruined city. Colossal, intricate buildings and structures lined the streets of what was once a bustling metropolis. Kakura walked down a long street, watching in amazement as the city seemed to be coming back to its former glory by itself. He watched moss and decay die and vanish, he saw pieces of rubble take their place in their appropriate places and he watched this silver glow return to the stones. Kakura kept on walking, he took turn after turn, trying to find the source of this miraculous rebuild. He checked inside buildings, down alleyways but still couldn't find anything.

However...

Kakura: (He put his head though yet another doorway this time finding the place full of scientific equipment) Hello... (he looked around sifting though notes, trying to find errand spiritual signatures on the instruments, however he found a piece of paper which had a very familiar signature) Zalbeseal,,,

Kakura then lifted his head noticing a door on the far side of the room, he put his ear to it, hearing painful moaning and screaming. Without stopping to think he opened the door and charged down the corridor until he came to a room filled with something that made him recoil in disgust and fear.

Kakura: What...is that thing and what the hell is it doing to our lieutenants?
[Wild Darkness]

Captain Kurotsuki: (He observes the grandeur of Zalbeseal’s craftsmanship, in awe at the sheer size and functionality. Upon spotting the lieutenants, he cannot help but cease breathing. His body is overcome by unsurpassed sorrow. The lament he has stored for his sister pours from his body, seeping into the atmosphere. He cannot discern why this sight has prompted such emotion, but he almost falls to his knees before spotting his lieutenant.) Seiren…(he says softly. But his voice is drown-out by the oscillating giant. He begins to approach the machine, gripping his blade tightly. [BEGIN PLAYING MUSIC] He stops for a moment, sensing a familiar presence. The spiritual pressure is not his concern. It is different, far worse than the weight asserted by a dense spiritual pressure. Kakura feels malice. His body is overcome by this frigid madness. It blankets the entire area, dulling the loud churning of the gyroscope. The sinister intent falls over him as he looks to his left, spotting a glowing pair of eyes amongst the darkness).

Azriel: (With eyes illuminated amongst the shadows, he speaks calmly and softly) As expected, the first to brave the storm, in an effort to salvage the pride of the Gotei 13. You’re remarkably predicable, Kakura Kurotsuki.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He flashes his blade, pressing forward on his feet, in preparation for his attack).

Azriel: Let’s not capitalize on our own foolishness, Captain. You may have lost your spirit, relying solely on strength and cold vengeance, but that hardly warrants tactical abandonment. Even as your opponent, I pity your stupidity. That’s the worst type of sentiment for a soldier.

Captain Kurotsuki: I’m no solider…(he says while gritting his teeth. Flash-stepping toward Azriel, Kakura swings his blade, but his efforts are once again thwarted.)

Azriel: (He casually holds Kakura’s blade between his fingers, his eyes gazing into Kakura’s) I see no deviation in your future. Evidently, you’re doomed to repeat the same mistakes of the past.

Captain Kurotsuki: History has a strange way of changing a man (He retracts his blade, preparing for another assault. But before he can launch his attack, Azriel strikes him in the gut, catapulting him through a wall. He ricochets off a large structure, landing outside Zalbeseal’s lab).

Azriel: I have been tasked with protecting this machine, but most importantly, I have been instructed to neutralize you upon sight. I believe this is where our paths cross for the final time. Amongst all your triumphant speeches and proclamations, you will die devoid of friendship or love. At best, your death with present some symbolic value, as you will die here, in the newly resurrected Shirubaraito.

Captain Kurotsuki: …How’s that symbolic?

Azriel: (He elongates his right arm, opening his palm, a gesture designed for summoning his Zanpakuto. A dark substance is swept from his shadow and used to materialize his blade. His zanpakuto becomes visible, prompting him to grip the hilt as the blade completes its regeneration.) So much is lost on you, Captain Kurotsuki. I suppose your sister was awarded the intelligence, but in many ways, that doesn’t say much.

Captain Kurotsuki: (He scowls, anger building throughout his body, ready to seep from his skin) Don’t mention my sister. I won’t warn you again.

[REPLAY SONG FROM BEGINNING]

Azriel: Warn me (his piercing green eyes narrow as he recites Kakura’s last words)? You speak as though you have the capacity to support your threats. However, from where I am standing…(He quickly counters Kakura’s attack, clutching his blade and finishing his thought) you’re in position to utilize intimidation. (He quickly thrusts his arm forward, pushing back on Kakura’s advance. He stares at Kakura for a moment, raising his blade slowly)

Captain Kurotsuki: (He simply glares at Azriel, realizing his position. He inspects his face, trying to discern his motives, his drive. A man devoid of emotion and with such empty eyes cannot have the spirit to do as he does. How does he fuel himself, Kakura asked himself?)

Azriel: You appear quizzical, Captain.

Captain Kurotsuki: I don’t understand you, that’s all. You present so empty and careless, and yet, you continue your path of vengeance.

Azriel: Appearances are merely symbolic, Captain. It is what lies beneath that should concern you. (His eyes gaze wickedly at Kakura as he speaks) you will now bear witness to a power you could not hope to obtain in a thousand years. Bankai…Yamayana Yarayishii (Every shadow in the area is ripped from its host and collected. A vortex of wispy darkness rotates violently around Azriel. Energy churns, imbuing the shadows with a faint purple tint. The eddy of shadowy energy rises becoming larger and more pronounced. The energy abruptly ceases movements and falls to the ground as if it were black rain.).

Captain Kurotsuki: (Suddenly throngs of black spikes rocket from around Azriel. Their speed quickly overwhelms Kakura, managing to slice into his body. His eyes widen as the black threads cleave through his flesh. Inner-monologue: This is the same technique he used while in Shikai, but their speed and precision have improved greatly. My bigger concern is their serration. They didn’t manage to enter my body, but by simply rubbing against me, they sliced through my clothing and skin. They’re obviously more dangerous than before. He’s holding back, however. His Bankai wouldn’t simply imitate his Shikai . The shadows abruptly ensnare his foot, flailing him around. They slam him into the ground, following by a brigade of black spears. He manages to escape, flash-stepping into the distance. He watches as the spears strike the ground simultaneously, shattering the cement in a destructive frenzy.) …I guess I better avoid that, too.

Azriel: If you were too concerned with your well-being, you would have never ventured this far. (His black threads launch at Kakura, he dodges them, but is quickly overwhelmed. Two threads strike his feet, piercing his bone. They nail his feet to the ground. Shadows begin crawling across the ground and spiking begin emerging from the darkness. The long, menacing spike are angles at Kakura and prepared to impale him. Azriel watches him struggle, prompting his threads to wrap his body, holding him tightly). I have prepared a slowly, painful death for you, Captain Kurotsuki. Slow and agonizing is the only combination that suits you.
Nagaishi kept low to the ground as Vyenna stood, silently waiting for the two of them to even twitch. Ezretha kept his body low to the ground as well, assessing the situation while he kept his guard on high.

Vyenna didn't lose her expression, keeping up her seriousness as she began to slowly saunter towards the two captains.

"You two, even together, cannot even hope to have a chance. It's futile for all of you filthy Shinigami." she stated rather bluntly, her blades giving off a light ethereal glow - a soft purple hue.

Nagaishi took two small steps back, trying to figure her out further. She was so calm that it was beggining to intimidate even him. He frantically searched her body for any signs of weakness, but found none, even as she drew closer.

{PLAY MUSIC, REPEAT IF NECESSARY}

Ezretha stood slowly, narrowing his eyes. "Nagaishi. Let's take this bitch down." he spat.

Nagaishi looked up, surprised at his companions choice of words. He searched, and found only blood lust in his eyes. Ezretha was beyond angry. He cracked a small smile, returning his gaze to Vyenna.

"You may think it's futile, but we are simply doing what you did centuries ago."

Vyenna stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening slightly.

Nagaishi continued. "We are protecting our home. I for one, don't plan on letting you advance much farther into the Soul society!"

And with that, the two captains launched themselves at Vyenna, a flurry of attacks unleashed before she had time to blink.

Nagaishi had sprung up behind her, sweeping his left leg under her feet, attempting to catch her off guard. However, Vyenna sprung up into the air, avoiding the sweep. Ezretha suddenly appeared directly above her, bringing down his blade and slicing into her left arm. Vyenna growled and back-kicked Ezretha high into the air and tearing a hole in space directly above him. And as he lost momentum, Vyenna leapt into the air and tried once more to shove him into the rip. But Nagaishi was fast, and caught her foot with the flat of his blade, while Ezretha flash Stepped away from the rift. Nagaishi was in danger however, and was being pushed closer with each passing moment.

Vyenna increased the pressure, suddenly knocking Nagaishi back and sending him careening towards the hole. He quickly raised his blade, and held it out in front of him.

"Wash them all away, Guran Kyuryu!" he shouted above the chaos. The blade melted into a dull, and blue shape, water coating the blade. He whipped it horizontally in front of him, the water beginning to cascade around his body. He suddenly amassed the water into one large, long sheen and froze it instantaneously. Nagaishi used the wall of ice to push back and used his momentum to continue his movement. He carried himself towards Vyenna, who looked on. Her face was plastered with a look of indifference as she blocked the oncoming slash of Nagaishi's frozen blade. Nagaishi continued on past Vyenna as he carried himself forward, moving swiftly into his next attack. He willfully melted the ice of his blade and cast another slash at her back. Vyenna swiftly turned and caught Nagaishi's blade, the smallest of smiles beginning to play at the corners of her mouth. But the water that coated the blade kept moving, sloshing around her hand, temporarily losing it's edge. It merged once more, and kept it's swing going, connecting just underneath her collarbone. Vyenna moved back ever so slightly, managing to avoid a stinging blow.

She swiftly kicked Nagaishi away, and grimaced slightly. Vyenna shot the nastiest of glares towards Nagaishi: one that even made him, of all people, flinch. She began her advance rather slowly but was soon travelling to fast for the eye to see. A portal suddenly opened up beneath Nagaishi, who watched as Vyenna brought both of her blades uppercut style into contact with his body, erasing the flesh at the front of each shoulder.

Nagaishi grunted and tried for another swing, but was met only with air. Ezretha suddenly appeared, taking Nagaishi away from said area and saving him from falling through the rift. Nagaishi was panting hard, grimacing and grunting here and there, clear signs of displeasure and pain.

"Her blades are like erasers." he said bleakly, keeping a wary eye on Vyenna. "If they come in contact with your body, they will remove the area from existence, as though it were never there in the first place."

Ezretha nodded. "And those portals. She can open them a will, stay in them as long as she wants and pop up like a Jack-in-the-Box. This is going to be trickier than I thought."

Nagaishi nodded his swift agreement, managing to get to his feet. "Agreed." he said through gritted teeth. Then, a thought struck him. "Ezretha. The device that Zurui created... it could work."
Good post, Link!
Seconded. Amazing work. You too, Crazie.
Why, Thank you both! You have all written such amazing posts, so I felt I should probably keep the momentum going! ^_^
Nice one Link! :D
[Ascent Into The Heavens] - bear in mind that this is occuring moments before the fall of Hsien-Shao and the release of Azriel's Bankai

(Zurui inspected the damage to his device, it looked as though Zalbeseal had done a grave number on it indeed. It didn't matter, however, he would repair it now and utilise it again in the upcoming fighting. Already, he was aware that Shirubaraito was somehow above the Soul Society, but also that that many of the other Captains were already fighting. He could feel Nagaishi, Ezretha, and Hsien-Shao's reiatsu pulsating, as each Captain was faced with their own imnumerable challenge. Distantly, he could feel the reiatsu of Kakura Kurotsuki, one that was being outblown by another giant one. It was amazing that both of their reiatsu could be felt this far away. Then he realised he could also feel the reiatsu of Teiko Seishin, also far away, who seemed to be engaging another strong foe.)

-This time, Zalbeseal, be aware. You didn't get the chance to witness my Bankai last time we met. However, I won't underestimate you, I didn't witness yours either. This time, I will figure out a way to counter the abilities of your Dashine-

(Zurui thought back to the pain he felt, when Zalbeseal may as well have left him for dead. At the end of their fight, Zurui was almost ready to lose, while Zalbeseal barely even appeared affected by anything Zurui had thrown at him. As a result, after healing, Zurui had decided to experiment and see if he could create new Kido. He still wasn't sure if he had been successful, or not.)

Zurui: (Glaring at his Vice-Captain) Hurry up! I don't have much time left. If you don't finish that last piece now, I'll die up there!

Fukyuu-Hime Meian: Sorry, sir, it's almost done. (Continues tinkering, then looks up with a smile on her face) Here you go, sir.

Zurui: Thank you. Alright, I'll leave you in charge here while I'm gone. (Then Zurui left, slamming the door with a bang)

[Start Music]

(Zurui leapt into the air and studied the location around him for a time. He could still feel the reiatsu of the Captains around him. Not far away, he could see Hsien-Shao in his Bankai, engaging the woman that always seemed to be plaguing him. He couldn't see Nagaishi and Ezretha, but he assumed they weren't far off, considering how close their reiatsu seemed. Zurui noticed that Teiko's and Kakura's reiatsu was coming from above and he twisted his head look upwards. Then he saw it. The skies above Soul Society were inverted and twisted, appearing to be somewhat translucent, yet solid at the same time. It was like looking through a distorted mirror, with cloud obscuring it to a certain degree. There was no doubt about it, this was certainly what Zalbeseal and the other Shirub called Shirubaraito. Zurui narrowed his eyes and his face hardened, along with his resolve to stop this nonsense now, before it was too late. He continued upwards, the wind forcing his hair back and his haori to ruffle and rustle against the strength of the breeze. He was convinced of this 'wind' was actually caused by the presence of so many different, intense spiritual pressures. Suddenly, a huge gale forced him to stop and he felt something change above. Desperately, Zurui shunpoed upwards, forcing himself not to yield against the air resistance and reiatsu residue and finally felt his feet connect with something solid.)

Zurui: So, this is it then. I'm coming for you, Zalbeseal. (Shunpos forwards, trying to discern where Zalbeseal's reiatsu was located)

-I'll find you!-

(Zurui could already Kakura's reiatsu and the opposing reiatsu, undoubtedly that of Azriel. But, he still hadn't figured out where Zalbeseal's was yet. Then it struck him. Zalbeseal could probably lower his reiatsu as much as he liked. As much as he didn't want to admit it, Zalbeseal was obviously skilled at controlling the volume of his reiatsu. Zurui pirouetted swiftly, expecting a sudden strike from behind him. Nothing.)

-Damn, why am I getting so jumpy? Zalbeseal has to be up here somewhere-

(He urged himself foward again, realising that he would run into Azriel and Kakura if he didn't come to grips with this place and sort out where he was going. Zurui stopped and breathed heavily. For a moment he got his normal self back, then shunpoed away from the location, suddenly not caring if he ran into Azriel, or Kakura. Then they appeared right in front of him.)

Azriel: So, it seems that another rat has entered this location. If I wasn't engaged in a current fight I would show you real power. Unfortunately, I have the other rat to deal with. I believe Zalbeseal is still in his lab, if you wish to die a painful death.

Kakura: Zurui... You fool. What are doing here? I thought I told you not to get in my way?

Zurui: I'm not interested in either of you. I look forward to never seeing either of you again. (Zurui breathes and zips forwards, until he reaches the laboratory. Zurui draws his Zanpakuto, then cuts the door open)

(Inside, he noticed Zalbeseal engaged in working a strange-looking machine, one that had the missing Vice-Captains coupled with it.)

Zurui: What the hell do you think you are doing?!

Zalbeseal: Zurui... Here you are, back again. I thought I told you not to bother challenging me, unless you had the power to do so. I see you haven't changed a bit since the last time we engaged.

Zurui: Cut the shit. I want to know what you are doing with them.

Zalbeseal: I'm not telling you anything. If you want to know, then maybe I'll enlighten you, if you defeat me. Either way, I win; you don't have the power to do so, therefore I won't have to elaborate. This is where it ends, Zurui.

Zurui: Whatever. Let's go, then.

(Zurui's green reiatsu exploded outwards, as Zalbeseal's did the same and their reiatsu met in mid-air, with a resounding smash. Zalbeseal looked at the machine, then he disappeared and kicked Zurui through the wall, sending him flying straight past Azriel and Kakura and further ouwards, until he finally righted himself. Zalbeseal appeared right away and their Zanpakutous clashed again.)

Zurui: I figured out your Zanpakuto. I won't fall for your tricks this time, Zalbeseal.

Zalbeseal: Oh? You already have, Zurui. You came to try and defeat me again... That was falling for my so-called 'tricks' once more. This time you will die; there is no escape for you, now. Either way, if you have nothing intelligible to say, then I suggest you hold your tongue and await your death.

Zurui: I won't lose to you!

(Suddenly he felt the feeling of Hsien-Shao's distant reiatsu disappear and fade away, as though it had never even existed in the first place. Desperately, Zurui reached out and grabbed thin air, as though he were reaching out to Hsien-Shao himself. Then the Captain was gone.)

Zurui: Hsien-Shao!!! Dammit, what happened?!

Zalbeseal: It seems that Traea finally got rid of that pest. Don't seem so surprised, you Shinigami knew that this day would come...

Zurui: Shut your damn mouth bastard!

Zalbeseal: Don't command me to do anything, unless you have the power to enforce it.

Zurui: I will stop this... For Hsien-Shao and for the Vice-Captains you are performing your cruel experiments on.

(Nearby, a sudden rise in reiatsu sent the whole structure reeling and Kakura's reiatsu seemed to fading slowly. Zurui blinked in surprise, he had no idea that Azriel was that powerful)

Zalbeseal: And it seems that Azriel has released his Bankai... Captain Kurotsuki will die.

Zurui: I don't care about him. I'll stop you!!!

(Zurui charged at Zalbeseal)

[End Music]
I get the sincerest feeling that you haven't read any of our posts thus far, BP. If not, that's insulting. If so, I recommend you read more carefully.
I did read the posts, and I have no idea what you are talking about. It would help if you would elaborate, instead of saying something so utterly unhelpful. Message me and explain what you mean.
Teiko snorted and reeled backwards, knocking Galgazzi away from him.

"If this is going to prove to be difficult..." he muttered. Galgazzi held a hand to his ear.

"What was that?" h said mockingly, smirking when he saw Teiko fume.

Teiko gritted his teeth. "I said... BANKAI!"

And a massive blue and gold bolt of energy slammed into his body, surging with power before being gone the next instant. In it's wake it left massive Golden metal wings and armor that was situated on his shoulders and waist.

"It ends here, Galgazzi!" Teiko shouted as he lunged forward. Galgazzi quickly parried Teiko's thrust with the tip of his blade and parried with a slice of his own. Teiko braced his blade, raising it just in time to block the slash. Galgazzi then raised his foot, bringing the toe up to meet Teiko's jaw. Again, the younger's head snapped back, and Galgazzi jumped forward, attempting to lodge his blade in Teiko's throat.

But Teiko used his blade for leverage as he balanced on the pommel, using his free left arm to backhand Galgazzi in the side of the face. Galgazzi stumbled back, his back slamming into a wall. Teiko pushed off his blade and raced for Galgazzi, who blocked the oncoming assault with the handle of his blade. He moved his hand and grabbed Teiko's blade, flipping him to the side and causing him to drop it. Galgazzi then flung the blade through the air, causing it to be embedded in the ground some ten yards away. Teiko grinned.

"Renningu no Ken!" he shouted as he dodged the very first copy. Galgazzi stood, dumbfounded before her looked up. His eyes widened as he too began to dodge the electrified blades as they came and went.

Soon enough, the ground was littered with long blades protruding from the ground at awkward angels, and Galgazzi had to be careful where he stepped. Teiko removed his blade from the ground, the duplicates suddenly fizzling and disappearing from sight.

Galgazzi hardened his gaze. Teiko merely smiled coyly.

{Play Music}

Galgazzi roared as he released more poison fog, making Teiko back away. Galgazzi leaped above the cloud, bringing his blade down hard upon Teiko's chain, which he had pulled across the width of his shoulders. Teiko bent back under the pressure of the strike and slipped underneath the larger man's legs, which made him grunt in frustration. Galgazzi suddenly slipped his foot back and into Teiko's spine, causing him to cry out and slow his movement. The much larger man them whipped around and nearly caught Teiko in the neck - what would have been a death blow - but Teiko was once again saved by his armor, which had stopped Galgazzi's blade in it's tracks. Teiko then proceeded to bring his chain up and around Galgazzi's wrist.

Galgazzi tried to flinch back, but only caught his wrist on the blades. They sliced through the flesh with relative ease, but did not sever his hand, which to Teiko was disappointing.

Galgazzi hissed through his teeth. "Shit..."

Teiko still ended up with a grin on his face however. "Looks like I got you, at least. It was turning into an even battle back there."

Galgazzi glared at Teiko, pure hatred burning in his eyes. "Shut it. Like I said before, even if you have a secret weapon, it won't save you!"

Teiko grimaced from his earlier wounds. "Like hell, Shirub. Like Hell!" he shouted as he once more began his assault.

Galgazzi parried and thrust with his big blade, barging forward every few seconds to try and steal a blow to Teiko's chest. But Teiko was a nimble and cunning opponent, sidestepping each swing, and parrying each thrust. And with each failed attempt, Galgazzi grew more and more impatient.

"Damn you. Just let me hit you already!" he shouted as his blade once again hit nothing but air.

Teiko reappeared directly above him, but Galgazzi was a quick thinker, and let loose more of his fog. Teiko gasped as his body flew uncontrollably and crashed into the fog, hitting the ground hard. He tried his best not to gasp for air, but he had ended up taking several small breaths.

Teiko growled in frustration and, with one large flap of his wings, Let loose a giant gust of wind that whisked the plume in Galgazzi's direction. The man merely stood.

"Hado 11; Tsuzuri Raiden!" Teiko shouted. Galgazzi laughed.

"That doesn't work unless~" He never finished that sentence.

Suddenly the plume of fog was parted by a chain that was coursing with electricity. Galgazzi cursed under his breath as he leaped away from it, the electricity sparking and spreading across the ground. Galgazzi eyes widened and he took a glance behind himself. He was headed straight for a wall that was strewn with sparking chains.

"How did those get there?!" Galgazzi shouted before flying directly into the net of chains. He cried out slightly as energy surged through him and then exited his body. He fell limply to the ground.

Teiko smirked a little. "Had.. enough...?" he panted.

Galgazzi propped himself up on his large blade and stood straight and tall. "Not in the least!" he shouted before flash stepping out of sight.

The two of them clashed, sending out another wave of spiritual pressure before they broke apart and skidded to a halt. Teiko was the first to make another move after this, bringing his blade up and holding it there momentarily.

Just as he was about to bring his blade down, it sparked with azure and golden lightning. "Gigasutomo!" he screeched as he brought the blade downward and sent a wave of pure energy careening towards Galgazzi.

The mans eyes widened, and he took one step back to brace himself. H held up his blade, placing one hand on the dull edge. The Attack collided with his blade, being split into two separate streams of power that erased the rubble on either side. Teiko stood panting, obviously fatigued from the fog that burdened his lungs and flesh, as well as the infected cells that plagued his body.

But Teiko was unaware of Galgazzi even moving from the spot he had formerly been in. He had little time to think before Galgazzi appeared in front of him and brought his blade down, slashing down the left side of Teiko's chest.

Teiko clamped his mouth shut as he fell backwards, his rump breaking his fall... somewhat. He lay, propped up on one elbow, glaring up at Galgazzi, pure malice sparking in his eyes.

"Had enough?" Galgazzi asked, mocking Teiko's voice as he spoke.

Teiko smirked. "Not in the least!"
There, all edited. I hope you find that satisfactory, Crazie. Otherwise, let me know if you have a problem with it and I'll just write it again.
Oh, you rewrote it? That wasn't necessary, but immensely appreciate. That was kind of you. Thank you.
Link, that was a really good post. And I loved your use of the word "rump." It made me laugh. :)
Heh, yeah, I added in the pieces where Hsien-Shao died and Azriel releases his Bankai, though I'm sure you probably already know that. No problem. Hope it makes sense to you, if not let me know.