Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
Well, we don't really spar against one another. I guess we could, but that won't tell you about our characters. Read their character bios, that is generally how people get a flavor for a character. And once you've done that, write with them and portray them as true to their description. Plus, there are over 30 pages of posts for you to peruse that are more than capable of giving you an insight into every character.
over a year ago Man-of-Arcane said…
This is true. i have a empty weekend, so I have time.
over a year ago skulls81 said…
This is a cool forums

Use my referal link. Its a fun game with 30k+ daily players

link
Okay, no one click on that link! It is some spammer trying to install viruses or spyware on your computer via the link.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
hmmm
I just saw something on the profile too. It's the same thing underneath every forum post it has written. When it made the post, the mention of the game and the link were always underneath it. This is definitely a bot, or at least some kind of mock user or hacker. They only want to install a virus. I'm absolutely sure that clicking on that link would do something to the computer. Thank Crazie, he warned all of us about that... thing.
Great! Zord has set the the stage. I foresee some fantastic battles on the horizon! I can post our characters going to the human-world, unless, K0V, you'd like to do it. :)
over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
Nah you do it man. I got to check my computer out. I clicked the link before the warning.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Thanks for the warning, Crazie. I was literally only seconds from clicking the link.
[What Lies Behind Those Eyes?]

(Four figures walk down a dark, haunting hallway. At the very end a light flickers among the darkened corridors, guiding visitors to their destination. The four figures cross the threshold into a grand room filled with mysterious objects and even more peculiar sounds. A voice stretches the length of the room, beckoning for them to draw closer).

Captain Korrotasu: Don’t dawdle, come in (he says softly, despite the tremendous echo reverberating throughout the room).

Captain Kurotsuki: Where are you, Captain Korrotasu?

Captain Sairentosukai: Must we participate in these juvenile games? Provide us with our limiters, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: My, my…you’re so impatient Captain Sairentosukai (he reveals himself, smiling brightly in their direction. He quickly walks toward them, hovering above them with his tremendous stature. He stares down at the two lieutenants, inspecting their demeanor). Well, are you prepared?

Lieutenant Kija: What kind of question is that? Of course!

Captain Korrotasu: (he raised his brown, surprised at her sneering retort) you certainly have quite a temper, lieutenant. I’m certain the explanation must be the overwhelming vehemence you’re experiencing.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he glares from his periphery at the young lieutenant, her disposition becoming increasingly undesirable).

Lieutenant Kija: Well, we’re here now, so let’s get our limiters and be on our way. No use is staring at one another (she says furiously, her hand placed aggressively on her hip).

Lietenant Hikaru: Isumi, you need to calm down. You’re being highly disrespectful.

Lieutenant Kija: (Her line of vision darts in Hikaru’s direction, startling the concerned lieutenant. She stares at Captain Kurotsuki, expecting some assurance that they will leave shortly) Captain…can you help move this along? We should have been gone an hour ago.

Captain Kurotsuki: Yes, yes…(he says with a faint grin) Captain Korrotasu, can you please provide us with our limiters (without warning, Captain Korrotasu’s palm crashes into Kakura’s chest. He stumbles backwards, attempting to regain his balance) WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! You could have knocked me over you fool!

Lieutenant Kija: Fools right! We’ve been…(suddenly she is struck in the chest with the same force, knocking her on her behind. She immediately jumps up and without any consideration attempts to punch Captain Korrotasu. Before she can, Lieutenant Hikaru leaps in front, pushing her friend behind her).

Lieutenant Hikaru: Me next, please (flinching in anticipation of his most aggressive method of administration. Instead, he gently places it seal on her chest, following with Captain Sairentosukai). Oh…(she lets out an anxious exhale) thank you for being gentle.

Captain Sairentosukai: (continues to watch lieutenant Kija’s responses to her environment, her expression increasingly displeased. He abruptly directs his attention at Captain Korrotasu) What percentage of power have we been authorized to function at?

Captain Korrotasu: Ah, yes, good question! Head-Captain Sureiya has decided to allow 40 percent as your minimum.

Lieutenant Kija: And what if we’re attacked? Forty percent is nothing compared to those arrancar…(suddenly Hikaru jabs her, directing her in the captains direction. She looks over, the captains glaring at her disapprovingly).

Captain Korrotasu: This is merely to protect the humans. However, if a situation arises, we will grant you full access to your abilities.

Captain Kurotsuki: We’ll manage until we need it. If we do, we will request it. I think we should be on our way.

Captain Korrotasu: (he smiles, showing them out) I will keep track of your progress. The Senkaimon gate has already been prepared. They are merely waiting for your arrival.

Captain Kurotsuki: Thank you, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: My pleasue. Stay safe. Try and keep a level head, we wouldn’t want you to get injured in any way…(his gaze fixates on lieutenant Kija, his smile shining devilishly).

(moments later they arrive at the Senkaimon gate, ready to traverse into the real-world)

Captain Kurotsuki: I have a feeling we’re entering nothing but trouble…

Lieutenant Hikaru: (her head droops, fearing further injury and distress)

Lieutenant Kija: Stop moping. This will be great! Battle is something to savor and relish!

Lieutenant Hikaru: I’m not entirely sure about that, Isumi.

Lieutenant Kija: (she pushes her forward) C’mon let’s go. You’ll be fine.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (her body halts, frozen in place)

Lieutenant Kija: …well, go…
Lieutenant Hikaru: (she looks up, directing her attention to the obvious)

Lieutenant Kija: (she is bemused, not understanding her reservation.)

Captain Sairentosukai: She’s demonstrating respect for authority and tradition.

Lieutenant Kija: (she abruptly contorts her body, her eyes glaring at Captain Sairentosukai) What?

Captain Sairentosukai: Did I not speak clearly? If I must repeat myself, she is waiting for myself and captain kurotsuki to enter the gate ahead of you. It is a sign of respect for authority. You are expected, by tradition, to follow in your stead. Never do you walk before us in such a disrespectful and condescending manner.

Lieutenant Kija: …(she is confused, her expression shifting slightly) Don’t talk to me like I’m a fool. What does it matter whether I walk in front or not? We’re all going to the same destination. (she scoffs at his words) my captains doesn’t stress that stuff…

Captain Sairentosukai: That much is clear. Your captains isn’t here, however, and I am your superior. You will follow behind me. You will honor tradition.

Lieutenant Hikaru: (she looks up meekly, shuffling her eyes between the two. Her voice breaks through the tension, softly addressing his argument) Isumi, you need to stop this. We’re entitled to respect our superiors and that means following behind them. Please, listen to reason. You must stop being so hot-headed.

Lieutenant Kija: Listen, I don’t care about stuff like that. We’re all equals. I could be captains myself if I wanted…

Lieutenant Hikaru: (her eyes widen, surprised at the level of disrespect by her fellow lieutenant) perhaps…

Captain Kurotsuki: (he carefully observes Azriel’s expression, noticing his apparent displeasure in her mockery and disrespect) Well, let’s all calm down. If we’re going to be successful, we need to get along. Lietuenant Kija, you need to follow instructions. You are a lieutenant, not a captain. Please, refrain from such disrespect.

Lieutenant Kija: (she rolls her eyes, tapping her foot as the captains’ step in front of her, slowly entering the Senkaimon gate).

(They step out from the Senkaimon, the city visibly undisturbed. The calm air is refreshing, having expected to enter a battlefield).

Lieutenant Hikaru: It is calm, thank goodness.

Captain Kurotsuki: Yes, it seems we came at a time where they aren’t traipsing the city.

Lieutenant Kija: Scared, captain? You’d think you’d want them to be here…to stop them. I’m no coward, bring them on.

Captain Sairentosukai: Perhaps, we should survey the area quickly. The attending shinigami have prepared facilities for us, according to Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Kurotsuki: Good idea. Lieutenant Hikaru, come with me. We’ll scour a portion of the city and in an hour’s time, we will meet at the bunker, and at that point we can retrieve our gigai. (the two flash-step into the distance, leaving Captain Sairentosukai and lieutenant Kija to themselves).

Lieutenant Kija: (she begins walking away)

Captain Sairentosukai: I never sanctioned your departure. We shall survey the city together, not separately. Separation is what the espada hope for.

Lieutenant: Listen, I don’t need you telling me what to do. You’re not my captain, rightfully so…

Captain Sairentosukai: (he glares at her, his body relaxed)

Lieutenant Kija: I should mention…I don’t take orders from anybody, I don’t care the rank. I suspect I’d be captain if it were for Captain Isishio, who in my opinion should be my lieutenant. So, you can just stop while you’re ahead because we both know you’re not my superior. He’s not here right now. And I don’t care whether…

Captain Sairentosukai: (His eyes carefully focus on her, his reaction indiscernible. As she continues to raise her voice, his expression becomes increasingly perplexing. His deep emerald-colored eyes burrow into her, his gaze increasingly devoid of emotion. His eyes are a vortex of absolute nothingness, despite their beauty.) ...Rikujokoro

Lieutenant Kija: (As the words pass his lips, her eyes widen, but she is bound by the Bakudo before she has time to react. The lieutenant is flabbergasted, as she has been silenced by the most unconventional means)

Captain Sairentosukai: (He raises his hand, placing his index finger inches from her forehead. A dense, yellow energy quickly builds at the tip, startling the young lieutenant) It is not within my nature to resort to these tactics, but it appears your level of restraint needs some attention. This is how it’s going to work. You are going to subdue this most unattractive quality, and upon doing so, It will prevent your untimely death. I’m a fairly patient individual, but there is one thing I cannot tolerate and that is insubordination. I assure you, I have no reservations about placing an unsightly hole in your forehead with this kido. At point blank range, it would certainly be fatal. So, you are going to following all instruction whether it be myself or Captain Kurotsuki. Trust me, no one would miss you, especially that fowl mouth. And I can make this look like a tragic mistake. You’d merely be another unknown, a fallen soldier in the war between the Gotei 13 and arrancar. It is not uncommon for the bodies of the deceased to be lost on the battlefield. However, if you comply, you can continue your duties as a lieutenant and I can assure you, I will continue to be your ally. Can you accept these terms or must this become messy?

Lieutenant Kija: (she stares at Captain Sairentosukai, her body frozen in ways that surpass the binding kido.)

Captain Sairentosukai: I will consider your silence a confirmation that you will indeed follow suit (he lowers his hand and snaps his finger, the bakudo shattering in response.)

Lieutenant Kija: (her posture is limp, her expression fearful)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he turns and begins walking away, stopping abruptly and peering back at the lieutenant) Well, are you coming? You act as though you’re paralyzed ( he resumes walking away).

that was amazing! loved it!
over a year ago Silverain said…
yeah, nice post:)
over a year ago onix11 said…
Meravani was floating in the sky over a large group of bikers. He puts on a large smile as he thinks of all the blood that will be poured onto this area. He slowly lowers himself down to one side of the crowd. "The trap has been set and i get the fun part of murdering these weak and pathetic humans. This has been the most fun of my existence." He puts his foot foward and in seconds appears on the other side of of the crowd. He claps his hands twice and all of the people explode in blood and Meravani licks his hand. "Unsavory, It taste like pure alcohol."

Take: He just looks out from his position shaking his head. "The fool may be bait but he is making quiet the disturbance. And even if he dies he is only number six. It shouldn't be that hard to find a replacement.

Meravani: He looks around and begins to make more energy leak out. "So far so good." He closes his eyes and smiles. "I can smell them. Their here and will sense this mess soon. I only hope that my cohorts are ready for a good fight."

Here we go, sorry it's short
Kakura and Hikaru had both stopped on a roof top at Kakura's request. He had felt two different sprirtual disturbances. One a hollow and the other a fluctuation in Captain Sairentosukai's spiritual pressure.

Hikaru: (She was concerned for Kakura's sudden hault. Her anxiety clearly showing on her face) May I ask what is wrong, sir?

Kakura: (he turned to her, a smile on his face, that was offset by an uneasy look in his eyes.) Captain Sairentosukai isn't here, Hikaru. You can use my name if you want. (Her body became more enclosed at his words, showing she would not be able to carry out the request) And as for your question. I feel we may have a problem on our hands.

Hikaru: (Her eyes grew wider at his statement) A problem, sir?

Kakura: (He turned back to the roof-edge looking out into the distance.) I think our hollow friends have begun their operation. (He decided to keep the information concerning Captain Sairentosukai a secret from the lieutenant.)

Hikaru: So what should we do?

Kakura: (He had a brief think before coming up with a suitable course of action to take) We should head to the bunker. Rushing in to a battle isn't the wisest or safest couse of action. Besides, I think Captain Sairentosukai will have the same idea.

Hikaru nodded in agreement and they both shunpoed off.

The bunker was mearly a reasonably sized house that could keep up the facade of them being human when in their gigai. The place was well furnished and stocked up with food and other such supplies. Kakura and Hikaru both used separate rooms while putting on their gigai. As Kakura emerged, uncomfortably shaking his limbs, he looked like a businessman to say the least. He was dressed in a smart pair of black trousers, a white stiff collared shirt that he had untucked and the collar loose and undone. He threw a pair of blindingly polished black shoes and a grey blazer on the sofa that dominated the centre of the room. He turned to see Hikaru emerge from her room wearing a light blue T shirt and a short white skirt. He tried not to stare at her, ruffling his hair embrassingly.

Hikaru threw herself down on one the chairs in the room while Kakura collapsed onto the sofa.

There was a tense silence in the air before Hikaru, shyly muttered

Hikaru: So how long do you think Captain Sairentosukai will be?

Kakura: (He was rotating his arms while he answered her) He won't be long, he's getting ever closer by the second. I shouldn't think he'd be more than a few...

The door opened and both Captain Sairentosukai and Lieutenant Kija walking into the room. Kakura nodded his agnoligence to his fellow Captain while Hikaru jumped up from her seat in respect. Kakura noticed how quiet and limp-looking Isumi was. He immediately went to ask her how she was.

Kakura: You alright Isumi?

Isumi hurridley looked up at him and just as quickly answered.

Isumi: I'm fine, really I am...(She noticed the look on Captain Sairentosukai's face) Captain.

Kakura: (He noted the reaction she had after Azriel looked at her. It was obvious that he would have to have a private word with him.) Oh alright.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He fixed his gaze on Kakura after looking around the housing space) I see you both have already put on your gigai. I hope you did not miss that arrancar energy spike a moment ago...

Kakura: (He interupted him with a wave of his hand.) I'm not meaning to be rude by interupting you Captain Sairentosukai, but yes, I did sense that hollow presense and that's the whole reason we're wearing our gigais. If we went in there as our usual shinigami selves, we would be spotted a mile off and they would be ready for us. Going in as a human gives us the element of surprise.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He nodded in agreement of Kakura's actions.) I must admit, that is a well thought out plan Captain Kurotuski. You are right of course, we will need to act soon if they continue to harm innocent human lives.

Kakura again nodded.

Kakura: (he pointed to the doors behind him. Your gigai are through there. Captain Sairentosukai, your one is one the right, Isumi, your's is on the left. (He turned his attention to Hikaru) Would you make us some tea please Hikaru, I need to have a brief chat with my fellow Captain here.

Hikaru: (She bowed to him and rushed off to the kitchen) Yes sir.

Kakura gestured to the balcony doors that were situated across the room from where he was sitting.

Kakura: Shall we?

Captain Sairentosukai made no reply, he just strode up to the doors, opened them and walked onto the balcony. Kakura followed him, closing the doors behind him.

Kakura lent on the balcony rail while Captain Sairentosukai just stood facing Kakura.

Captain Sairentosukai: (His emotionless stare was fixated on Kakura) May I ask what this is about?

Kakura: (He sighed before answering) Azriel (He noted Azriel's expression before continuing) I know you don't like me using your first name but we're out of ear shot of the lieutenants and I do not think formalities will really help this conversation. (He looked out over the balcony, diverting most of his attention to the slowly chaging sky, whose hue changed to a golden orange) While I was out on patrol I noticed a fluctuatation in your sprirtual pressure, which was similar to that of usuing a kido. Noticing the mood of Isumi, I think you may have done something to her usuing kido. Am I right?

Azriel: (His stare left Kakura as he slowly moved towards the balcony doors) This conversation isn't productive Captain Kurotsuki. I suggest we do something more productive towards our goal.

Kakura: (He smiled to himself) Well what ever you did it worked a treat. (He turned noticing Azriel was standing in the open doorway, facing him) As for what we should do, planning our next steps will be vital to our survival. We shouldn't spend too little time planning for this.

Azriel: I agree with you, Captain Kurotsuki.

Azriel then walked off to put on gigai.
Kakura remained on the balcony, thinking to himself.

Kakura [Inner-Monologue]: Maybe this is what Sekhmet meant when she said he'd be an agreeable ally. I haven't fought with him since being here. Though with his personality, I doubt it would be an entertaining agument.
over a year ago LoveNYAN said…
Name: Nyan CATastrophe

Height: 5'4

race: shinigami

Hair: Spiked, rainbow :3

Personality: Hate everybody, they make fun of his hair. They all think that he does not take anything sriously and wants to do nothing all day. He is not polite to any person, no matter who.

Zanpcto:

Name: Rainbow sky
Release: Be free
Bankai name: Rainbow storm

Shiki abilitis:

1 - He can turn you into a rainbow and absob u into his swrd
2 - he can shot rainbow beams at u
3 - he can turn a part of his body into a rnbow as a sacrifice to kill u instantly

Bimki Ability:

1 - Rainbw speas will peirc u from all directons
2 - rainsbows torun into whips for him to hold and stranglle u with
3 - He can disapper in2 the grond and drag u under and kill you with blak rainbws

over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
angry
Well, YOU obviously don't take this seriously. You should delete that and actually try or you can just leave :\

AND YOU TOOK MY SPOT. NOBODY TAKES MY SPOT! I'M THE CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 10, NOT YOU.
Just ignore that person. Get ready Onix and zord, the captains are coming for you!
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
'Meravani stands among the mangled bodies of the humans he slaughtered and laughs'

Meravani: Hahaha! All of them are dead already?! Humans are so pitiful!

'Captain Sairentosukai and Captain Kurotsuki appear above him"

Captain Sairentosukai: Foolish arrancar, did you truly believe that we would not notice your rampage?

Captain Kurotsuki: Your reiatsu could be felt from miles away.

Meravani: Wonderful! I just hope you'll put up more of a fight than these worthless humans!

Captain Kurotsuki: Let's see you continue bragging without a head!

'Kakura rushes down a slices toward Meravani's neck, but it is easily blocked, and Kakura quickly jumps out of range'

Meravani: Careful Captain. We wouldn't want you to die this early on!

'Azriel shunpos behind Meravani, with his sword to his throat'

Captain Sairentosukai: How ironic. An arrancar lecturing us on caution is so easily distracted. Don't worry, your death shall be quick and painless.

Meravani: Too bad I can't say the same for your own!

'Azriel quickly jumps to the side as Take comes rushing out of nowhere. Their swords clash, and the ground beneath them crumbles under the weight of their spiritual pressure'

Take: You couldn't have honestly thought we'd leave a single espada alone in a town with so many shinigami.

Captain Sairentosukai: Of course not. Our level of intelligence is far above that of an arrancar.

'At that moment, Lieutenants Kija and Hikaru both shunpo behind Take'

Lieutenant Hikaru: You can't beat all 3 of us on your own.

Lieutenant Kija: Your fate has been sealed.

Take: Fate is a funny thing. You never know what might be around the corner.

'Before Isumi can even react, he s sent flying through the wall of a nearby building.'

Take: Wonderful timing Doushin.

'Doushin appears nearby, his fist still cracking with reiatsu from his bala, with his puppet lying on his shoulder'

Doushin: Allow me to take care of these pests for you.

'Hikaru rushes over to help Isumi, who struggles out of the rubble'

Hikaru: Are you alright?

Isumi: I'm fine, it just took me by surprise. Who is this guy anyway?

Doushin: We are Doushin, espada number 5, at your service.

Sorry, I know it's been awhile since I've posted. Hopefully, there will be more to follow.

so who is fighting who?
Kakura with Meravani, Azriel with Take, and Isumi/Hikaru with Doushin
[Play Music]

Take stared his opponent dead in the eyes as they conversed from behind their blades. Azriel did much the same, with a look of distaste on his face. They stared each other down for only several more seconds before Azriel closed the distance between them. His blade whistled through the air, lightning fast, as Take only just stepped back enough to evade the blow. Then, he slashed himself. Azriel flash stepped back several paces, dodging the attack with ease.

Take: Why've you gotta make this so hard, Captain?

Azriel: Silence, Arrancar. I'll hear your words when you rest upon the brink of death.

Take: Whatever you say.

The two swung at each other again, their blades clashing in mid slash. Sparks flew from the blades as the two clashed on. Azriel then leaped back, raising his hand, and shot a Shakkaho at his Arrancar opponent. Take merely whipped his blade up and cleaved the attack in two, both halves kicking up pieces of the street as they whizzed by him. Azriel then sprinted in, jabbing at Take, who flashed away. He then began to blink from place to place, surrounding Azriel in a circle of afterimages.

Take: Captain. You can't fight me. Especially not with your limiter still active. Just take it off.

Azriel: Hold your tongue, whelp. I'll soon annihilate you.

Take: Sure.

The circle decreased in circumference, and soon Azriel was forced to deflect attacks from all sides. He gritted his teeth, pouring all his concentration into blocking Take. Then, as soon as the opportunity was shown, he forced himself up with a mighty leap, taking only a minor cut to the side of his calf. Take then appeared in the air above him, shooting his foot out and catching Azriel in the stomach. Sairentosukai shot down into the ground, creating a crater in the street. When the dust cleared, the Captain's hand was holding a gash in his shoulder, his hand tucked into the opening in his Kimono.

Azriel: Brat.

Take: Prude.

Azriel: Enough. I don't pity you right about now.

He then replaced his hand on the hilt of his sword and charged toward Take. The two locked in a duel of strikes and deflections until, eventually, Take had to leap back.

Take: Hoo... I must've really pissed you off.

Azriel: Or you got too cocky.

Take: Hmm. Anyway, I'm not giving you any more opportunities. It's about time I showed you one of my specialties. Cero!

His hand erected, Take let loose a blast of purple energy at Azriel, who merely sidestepped it. He then flashed above Take, planting his foot in the Espada's face. Take, as soon as he felt the boot make contact, sonidoed above Azriel, firing another Cero. The Captain pushed himself forward, evading the blast. As he turned, he dodged some other purple balls of energy flying his way, and finally, Take appeared behind him.

Take: You aren't bad, Captain. I'll give you that.

Azriel whipped about, the edge of his blade clanging on Take's.

Azriel: You haven't seen anything yet, scum. Enough of this idle chatter. I'm picking up the pace.
smile
Okay! Going to try to post soon!!
i got an idea for a post too. I'll see what rain does and go from there.
Here it is! Didn't mean to take this long!

The two lieutenants now face the culprit of the surprise attack, standing shoulder to shoulder with their zanpakuto drawn in front of them. As they watched, chilling laughter came from the number five espada. He was looking forward to the chance of destroying his enemies. Isumi glanced down to her comrade.

Isumi: “You ready for this?”

Hikaru: she pulled in shallow breaths to try and calm herself. “I am.”

Isumi: She retrained her focus on the espada. “Guess we’ll find out if you’re lying.”

Doushin: “Ah, I can’t wait to tear you both apart! It’ll be so much fun!” he taunts.

A wily smirk grew on Isumi’s face. She was eager to start the fight already. Her squad eleven spirit was taking over.

Isumi: “Keep talking while I run you through!” She shouted back and pointed her sword threateningly at him.

Isumi charged him and went out of sight and appeared less than a foot in front of him about to plunge her blade into his body. He side stepped and came at her with his weapon. They battled for several long seconds in just rough and furious sword action with both reciving light nicks and cuts but niether would back down from the others fierce swings. The espada's blade sliced blindingly within inches of Isumi’s head but she flips the shining weapon up unflinchingly. She strikes back lightning fast and cuts a line across his chest.

Doushin: he sodinoes to distance himself and the puppet cried."Cero!" Super-heated cero blasted off at Isumi. She raced out of the way before it destroyed a huge section of the rooftop.

Hikaru snapped into action and flashed to Doushin's side, flipping her blade out to slice through his unguarded back. Dou twists around surprisingly fast and clashed his sword down on hers. Screeches sang from the grating steel.

Shin: "You can't beat us like that!"

Hikaru: She stared at the puppet's empty eyes. “It was worth a shot.”

Doushin: “What?”

The air shifted above him and suddenly he was knocked several yards away with huge kick by Isumi. He skids on his feet to slow him down. Then stood up and raced forward and swings his sword wildly for payback.

Hikaru’s nerves are on fire as she lashes at Doushin. He sees her coming and he strikes her with a single swing. Hikaru and bends to dodge getting cut. She had to work fast to block all of his attempts to end her life. he struggles at first but soon grits her teeth and gets more bold in her attacks. When she made a go for his neck he ducks and tries an vertical swing to split her in half. She pulls back and flashes away.

Pointing her index finger at the espada. In a quick mutter she unleashes Byakurai.

The spell hits him in his side and sends him blasting into a concrete wall. Dust kicks up as she races with Isumi to continue their assault. Doushin straightens up out of the rubble with only minor injuries to his body.

Doushin: “That was a pitiful display of power little girl.” He laughed and lifts his own hand. An eruption of sound rages out as more sinister bala was pelted at them. The shinigami halt in their stracks and reflexively dodged them using shunpo to navigate around the blasts. Hikaru wheeled between most of them but got brushed in the arm accidentally and she felt the heat burn her sleeve before it exploded above her. The force sent her flying backwards but before she lands a harsh kick into her ribs and knocked the air from her lungs.

Watching her body fall the fifth espada grinned at the impact she made on the rooftop. A whistle noise came from behind him and he disappeared suddenly. Isumi's sword cut nothing but the air and she growled in anger.

The lieutenant looked over and saw hikaru slowly crawl back to her feet while holding her side and decided to quickly regroup. Isumi dashed over to hikaru.

Isumi:"Can you still fight?"

Hikaru: "Yes, I can continue!" she panted as they pulled up their blades and looked around themselves.

Isumi: "Good, cause I'm just getting started." she barked as she scanned the area. Her fists tightened as her hate for the arrancar rose my the second. "Stop stalling and fight us, scum!" she called.

Doushin: "Don't worry, We're not done with you yet!" they whirled to the sound of his voice and found him standing in mid air above the building.

Hikaru: Her eyes growing hard. "You will not win this fight."

Isumi: "That's just the way it is!" she grinned chellengingly.

Within a second the both flashed up and launched themselves with their swords ready to cut down the waiting arrancar.
ill post later tonight.
Arcane, you're not fighting silverain, you're fighting Kov's character, Captain Kakura Kurotsuki.
He knows man. I said he could post first.
hmmm
I don't understand...
over a year ago blEachstar1 said…
Its cool how the bleach story line kept going and then others created their own!
I'm....so confused. I meant that I was going to post something that meshed with silverain's post. And...I thought i was fighting doushin.
sorry if i might be imposting silver. My computor loves to take forever to switch page to page, so i think I should ask where i might find Doushin's profile.
Sorry, you're right! I think I need to go to bed after I write my post, I am delirious. I was confusing you with Onix. Yes, you are fighting Doushin. Just ignore me!
[A Piercing Gaze]

Captain Sairentosukai: (He stares at the Espada, his eyes fixates on his face. The emotionless void that is his eyes continue their visual assault. He noticed Take’s sudden discomfort, his obvious lack of affect disconcerting to the Espada).

Take: (tilting his head, he raises his eyebrow in complete bemusement.) May I ask why you’re just staring? Are we both experience the same rush of adrenaline, or what? (Take continues to stare at Captain Sairentosukai, his body becoming increasingly anxious, driven by the continual silence.)

Captain Sairentosukai: I don’t believe you can compare the two.

Take: Huh? You better elaborate, you’re a puzzle so far…

Captain Sairentosukai: For you and I, there is no comparison. Therefore, it is impossible to infer that we share any similar experiences. To presume that we share any emotional or physiological likeness is insulting.

Take: …(stunned by his opponents harsh words, he relaxes his posture and continues to stare at Captain Sairentosukai.) If you say so, sure. You’re pretty emphatic about establishing superiority over me, though.

Captain Sairentosukai: You misunderstand. I have no desire to explain the facts of this world to an arrancar. To do so would be fruitless. By definition alone you cannot come close to understanding the difference between us. With that said, there is no need to establish superiority, I have already obtained it. From your inception you were inferior and that alone defines your reality.

Take: I’m beginning to find you irritating. Let’s skip the talking, sha…(as his lips take shape, his vision is blurred by a splash of red. He slowly directs his sight to his right, realizing that his entire should has been gashed by his opponents blade. He quickly regains his control, clutching his wound and sonidoing to a safer distance. He glares at Captain Sairentosukai, irritated by his hubris). You are so confident, aren’t you?

Captain Sairentosukai: I don’t need to rely on confidence. This victory has been fated to me.

Take: (he grits his teeth, finding his opponent insufferable) I’m generally a fairly easy-going arrancar, but you make it difficult.

Captain Sairentosukai: I am certain most opponents would find your comments humorous, but I am not one of them. Neither am I interested in the incessant blathering of an Espada whose existence is about to end.

Take: (he points his blade at Captain Sairentosukai, a nonverbal assertion of victory) you’re not prepared for me, Captain. You have no idea…

Captain Sairentosukai: On the contrary, if any individual amongst us is oblivious, it most certainly is you (his eyes pierce his opponent, defining their upcoming battle. Without warning he darts at Take, his blade glistening as the sun refracts off its edges. Their blades send thunderous echoes into the atmosphere, bright, flickering energy sparking from every collision. They dash backwards, only for Captain Sairentosukai to dash forward his arm extended to provide maximum length for his blade. Take avoids his blade, crashing his down on top of Azriel’s).

Take: (he looks up at Azriel, smiling brightly, but finds his opponents expression, or lack of, disconcerting. All of the sudden Azril twists his body, his blade producing an energetic dance as it swings in a circular motion, like the blade of a fan. The blade continuously crashes into Take’s blade, loosening his grip. With lightening reflexes, mid-spin, Azriel releases a kido. Heavy winds swirl from his spinning body, ensnaring the unsuspecting Espada. The force alone separates him from his blade, leaving it to fall to the ground, piercing the soil. He crashes into a nearby building, immediately recovering and in route for his blade.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he dashes for Take, but the Espada quickly reaches his blade and retaliates with a flurry of swings, the captains easily fending them off. They begin a deadly duel, both delivering deadly swings. However, the captains proves to be more than capable with his blade, surprising even the Espada. He runs at the espada, swinging his blade toward his neck. Abruptly, capitalizing on his bluff, he slides across the ground gashing the Espada on the stomach. Take quickly counters, producing a series of stabs that appear to have pierced the captain. However, his body remains unscathed, his clothing suffering the deadly thrusts. Azriel kicks himself upward, flipping backwards and propelling himself forward using the ground. He lunges swings his blade. Take smacks his blade to the side with his own slamming the captain in the chest, sending him skidding backwards. )

Take: (he smiles, lunging at the captain. Their blades crash, taking alternating from left to right swings. Both their swordsmanship is great, their bodies pivoting with every swing and block. Take gets behind Azriel and swings his blade, but Azriel instinctually swings his blade around his shoulder, blocking the swing. He twists his body, elbowing Take in the chin and slamming his fist into his chest. Take slides backwards, elongating his body and swinging his sword to the forefront to establish defensive control. Azriel zooms forward, their blades clashes, simultaneously leaping into the air landing behind Take. Take quickly turns around, his blade darting in Azriel’s direction. Azriel engages in a series of backward flips, climbing up the side of a building and using it as a high-ground. As he completes his flip, his blade violently, and with deadly precision, swipes at Take. When he lands on the ground he allows his feet to slide backwards, building spiritual pressure at his feet. He launches at Take, piercing the building, narrowly missing the Espada. Take quickly retaliates, dragging his blade down the neck of Azriel’s. Azriel, however, launches off the ground, using his blade’s current position as an anchor. He avoids his blade, balancing his body, and kicking the Espada in the back with a bicycle-type kick. He twists his body, lands on the ground, his arm behind him, and pulls his sword from the side of the building. As he removes his blade, the building shows signs of extensive hair-line fractures, extending vertically). Damn….(panting heavily) you sure know your way around a sword. Can’t expect you to give me any credit, right?

Captain Sairentosukai: (visibly drained, but suppressing his discomfort) my training is extensive, so I cannot compare our skills. You are ill-trained and it shows.

Take: (scowling slightly, wiping the sweat from his brow) Hah, yeah, whatever you say, Captain. You aren’t a very nice person, you know that?

Captain Sairentosukai: (he appears before Take, their faces only inches from one another) I am not here for pleasantries and neither are you, so I recommend you concentrate. Otherwise, you will die quicker than anticipated (and which those words he brings his sword hurling into the air, whistling as it ascends. Take quickly sonidos from harm’s way, only to lunge at the captain once again. Their blades clash, both struggling to overpower the other. Take, however, has an advantage, as he is not victim to the captains’ limiters. He slowly pushes the captain back, forcing him to release their blade-lock.) You’re fairly lucky, as I am quite inhibited. Even now, I can sense your spiritual pressure is beyond mine. And yet, even though that concerns me, I feel as though you cannot harm me.

Take: You think so? (he sonidos, startling the captain. He vanishes producing several after-images)

Captain Sairentosukai: You’re fast, I will award you that compliment, but this technique will not deceive me (before he can finish, the Espada releases a devastating cero. It launches from his body, grinding the soil in its path and obliterating standing obstacles. The captains fortunately avoids the blast, though his shoulder appears to have taken some damage despite his own speed).

Take: You’re not fast enough, captain. Face it! You can’t beat me! Trust me, before you have all your power back, you will be dead.

Captain Sairentosukai: (His deadening stare focuses on Take. He spots Captain Kurotsuki and lieutenants realizing that their limiters are placing them in serious danger. These are not typical arrancar, rather Espada and without their full spiritual pressure, they won’t manage much longer. He refocuses his attention on Take, who’s glaring devilishly at him.) I can sense your blood lust, Espada. You may as well do it and get it over with. I’m not one to appreciate loud, resplendent displays, so let’s just do this quickly.

Take: Whatever do you mean?

Captain Saientosukai: Must I indulge in this fantasy that you are clueless as to my request?

Take: …(he smiles, laughing softly) Try.

Captain Sairentosukai: That obscene transformation you undergo. You were planning it anyways.

Take: You’re right…I was!
Captain Sairentosukai: (He glares over at Captain Kurotsuki, their eyes meet and instantly Kakura is aware of Captain Sairentosukai’s message: I refuse to ask, you request our limiter removals.)

Captain Kurotsuki: (he rolls his eyes, tapping the miniature device on his collar) Yeah, it’s me, Captain Kurotsuki…we’ve, ugh, got a little problem…
angry
Kov, you can go ahead and post. I had a post done and when i tried to post it. My internet had an error.
Alright. I can't garantee I'll have it up today, I've got a lot of homework to do, but at the latest I'll have it up by tomorrow
Hey, Onix, use firefox as your browser and it has a nifty way of saving text even when you leave the browser for a moment. Or, do as I do, and write them in a word document. That way, it will never be abruptly lost because of an internet disconnect. I have every post I have ever written, essentially.
His boots padded lightly along the path that had just recently been intact. Seshen glanced lazily around, chuckling lightly to himself. Behind him, Hirumi and Tiaga followed, and behind them, two lowly Menos, not even yet Arrancar, carried a black, pulsating cocoon. The group stopped their walk when Seshen raised his hand to halt them.

Seshen: This will do.

The gateway to Seretei looked imposing, to say the least. He knew there would be next to no way to get around it. Instead, he clapped his hands twice, and moments afterwards, a massive Arrancar, the size of a giant, began trudging through the city toward the massive yellow gate.

Seshen: Gaebora. The gate.

The immense man immediately dropped to one knee and began his attempt to lift the gate. The veins in his muscles pulsed under the tremendous weight of the gate. But finally, he completed his task, and Seshen walked easily through, followed by the four others. Gaebora stepped in next, letting the gate smash closed behind him. Ten pole armed Shinigami sprinted toward the intruders, their weapons drawn and ready to strike.

Guard 1: Halt! By order of the Captain-Commander, Ka-

Seshen blasted the man with a golden Cero before he could finish. What remained of the man was merely a memory. No remains were left.

Seshen: Save it. Gaebora.

The giant took a step forward, drawing his mighty Zanbato, and raised it above his head. The nine remaining guards dropped their forked spears and drew their blades as the blade of the sword fell. It cleaved only the ground as the nine guards flash stepped about, surrounding the Arrancar.

Guard 2: Don't think we're normal Shinigami. We're a lot more.

Guard 3: Those who guard the gates have to be. If you don't mind, we're gonna kill you now.

Seshen laughed lightly.

Seshen: Then do.
Take: Alright, I'm done screwing around.

Azriel looked at him, expressionless.

Take: If you're so intent on proving your superiority, then try it now.

Purple reiatsu began pouring out of the Espada in the form of violet flames.

Azriel: So you finally decided you'd like to prolong your pathetic existence, regardless of how little a change you can make.

Take's sword whistled through the air, finally stopping when it pointed at Azriel. Then, he started chuckling deeply.

Azriel: Laughing? My guess is it's denial more so than anything else.

In a split second, Azriel was upon him again, lunging once with his blade. Take backhanded the flat of it away and stepped back, parrying four other strikes before slashing. Azriel leaped back, flicking his blade out to his side.

Take: Bullshit.

Azriel: What?

Take looked his foe dead in the eyes, smiling cockily.

Take: You heard. I think it's a ploy.

Azriel: And what might "it" be?

Take: The whole damn thing, Captain! Your seeming control over the situation. The way you've been talking like you've got it.

The Espada took a deep sigh and calmed himself.

Take: I'm a pretty smart guy, Captain. And judging from what I've seen, you are too. And it's because of that I know that you know you can't beat me. I, who drew with your very head Captain, Kami Sureiya.

Azriel: Foolish words leave your mouth, Arrancar. Be wary of your tongue from here on out. Each word you say has the potential to be your last.

From there, Take's reiatsu spiked. Violet reiatsu flames poured out in every direction.

Take: I told you I was done screwing around, Captain. You tried to use my own mind against me, thought I was naive enough to allow you to use my mind as your blade. I didn't wanna have to do this, but you're not leaving me with a whole lot of options.

Azriel flashed onto a nearby building, out of the radius of Take's reiatsu. Even from there, he could hear Take's cry.

Take: ROAR! CABEZA DEL HIDRA!!

Most of the area around the Espada exploded in a purple wave of flames. When it the smoke, which had even made it around Azriel, cleared, Take was on the same rooftop as his Shinigami opponent. His white robe was now adorned with razor sharp decor and purple trim at places. The most unsettling about the situation was the two immense hydra heads that peered over from either side of the building, eyeing Azriel hungrily.

Azriel: Interesting.

Take: Please. If my power is obscene, yours is downright repugnant.

Azriel frowned at this.

Azriel: You can run your mouth all you like. I'll match your power with my own, and then you can see for yourself the true gap in the two.

-End-
[Release the Beast]

They stood back to back, opposite to their rather strange opponent. Isumi looked at the "toy" in confusion, watching it emote and speak in vulgar tones. Isumi found these tensious moments entertaining, watching the true nature of both ally and enemy reveal itself.
"Oh, you two are quite the fiesty ones. Lot of fire, 'specially from that one, Dou," the puppet smirked, pointing the blade at Lieutenant Kija. Her grip tightened on the hilt; the skin on her hands taking an imprint of the handle's intracite cloth weave.
"I will not be spoken to that way! I may look like a piece of meat to you, but I can still kick your collective asses!" She snarled. With one step, she glided towards them at incredible speed, pulling a bewildered Hikaru behind her. She swiped in a long arc, but they dodged in less than a blink of an eye, reappearing high above them. She skided to a halt and tossed Hikaru into the two of them. Hikaru flied, wizzing through the air into the enemy, hitting Shin square and knocking them both back.
Dammit! She went too fast! Didn't have her blade ready! Isumi ranted on in her mind. "You alright?!" She yelled, heading toward her comrade. "What was your plan?" She quipped, rubbing her shoulder.
"Not important. Enemy still standing. GRAAAAAAAH!!!" Isumi charged, cocking back her arms for a pommel strike. It was immediatly blocked and countered with a headbutt from Shin, slamming into Isumi's forehead. She staggered and charged again, this time with an upper swing and again it was blocked. But Isumi brought up a swift snap kick into Dou's ribs. It stuck and followed through, unfortunatly devoid of the crackling of ribs. So she then followed up with a turn, bringing her other foot into Shin's head. With the force of both attacks, they flew into a nearby wall.
"What did I say, you doll?! I just handed your ass to you! Now if you want to die, come at me. But I'm feeling lenient, so take yourselves and your motley crew out of this world before I turn you into a kebab." She put her foot forward and her blade perpendicular to her waist, in wait for a charge. From the corner of Dou's lips, half submerged in rubble, whispered with the barest of breaths, "Cero."
The great ball of energy hurtled towards her, but she did not dodge, oh no. She gave a nod to Hikaru to go for them, and with a wink, charged towards the Cero, engulfing herself in the core of the unrelenting energy. She emerged, clothes burning and skin charred, but the fire of rage was lit. She hurled herself up into the air and came down with a downward coup de gras. But Hikaru followed the plan, and knocked the duo out of the wall, allowing Isumi to plant her sword straight to the guard in solid, or what used to be solid, concrete.
"Whoo-Hooo!!! That a' girl! Nice swing, Hikaru." Isumi grinned, dislodging her sword. She tried to work her way towards them, but her reserve was spent. She crashed and grinded against the ceiling of a nearby home. With the last part of her conceousness screamed, "DON'T LET IT MAKE THE HEART!!.....seeth, Ikashita reiji!" She drove her blade right through her hand, and it shifted and binded into two massive punching daggers, blazing with flame-cut rubies and brilliant gold. Her shirt was burned away both by the Cero and the force of the transformation, leaving her bandage wrap. She hopped with lowered brows and a fanged expression, bringing her forehead into Dou's, and not even a flinch. She punched wildly, bringing fists down, up, in any direction which could offer a connection.
The tattoos crawled up at a slow and sinister pace.
Wow...I only have Wordpad at the moment, so yes, spelling errors. I didn't think it'd be this long.
Meravani and Kakura were engaged in a stare down. Neither making signs towards the first attack. Meravani sees that his Espada ally has activated his resurreceion.

Meravani just smiles and speaks. “I guess while were here I might as well introduce myself. I am Meravani Delgato, the crimson death.” He holds up his right and a six is revealed on it. “I am espada number six.” He paces back and forth. “As you can see, my ally has gone to a state of over kill. Especially in the state you and all of your friends are in.” He draws his blade and charges Kakura. The two lock blades as energy begins to pour from the two. “When the time comes you can give me your name. I figure your to busy to do anything else but defend yourself”

Kakura: He swings at the espada and the attack seemed to hit until Meravani soindoed out of the attack. He immediately began to see what he was up against. “I see you pride yourself on speed.” He lowers his stance and shunpos to his enemy. “I’m not too slow myself.” They both begin their battle with intense ferocity. Their blades looking like shimmering lights with the reflection and the sparks. Meravani get the upper hand and soindos behind his opponent with his blade to Kakura’s throat.

Meravani: He gives a cold laughter. “It’s unfortunate that you are fighting the premier espada for speed, even though my power is a little more than that of your stronger lieutenants. My amazing speed makes up for the loss in power.” He lifts his blade to strike. “I am also not limited by your devices.” He swings full force.

Kakura: Kakura dodges just and time and sees the espadas swing go through a building, slicing it in half. “Damnit, we still have no word on if we can release the limiters.” He maneuvers quickly to dodge an oncoming onslaught of bolas being fired from the espada. Meravani was shooting six every second, keeping the captain on his toes.

Meravani: He stops his assault of bolas and floats to the ground. He waves for the captain to follow him there. Kakura follows him and they both land. They are surrounded by the dead bikers and the pool of blood they left. “Such a weak and pathetic species humans are. Their life can be so easily taken, but yet they hold something that is very important to life. “The wonderful elixir known as blood.” He spins around to show what he was talking about. “At one time I was a scientist in the real world who studied its prospects. But soon I became so obsessed with it that I killed over a hundred people for it. But now that im this creature, I can do more than observe.”

Kakura: He holds his usual murderous look upon his face. “You’re a real piece of work you know, and beyond sick for words to describe.” He shunpos behinb meravani and swings but meravani just moves enough to dodge the attack and grab and throw the captain.

Meravani: He just laughs. “Honestly, if you were at you full power, I would have trouble against you. Your speed at your current power is incredible. Of course, I would still be faster than you.” He then puts out his hand and the blood around them begins to move. “And I have this to help me, now die.” The blood around Kakura suddenly turns into spears forcing him to shunpo away. Meravani then forms seven blood daggers and throws them at the captain. The captain is able to block them but then has to defend against an onslaught of attacks from Meravani.

Kakura: He manages to kick his enemy away and begin his own barrage. The espada just guards against the attacks an soindos away. “I hope the limiters are removed soon. Otherwise this guy may be a problem."

I hope i didnt make my character seemed over powered. he is just really fast.
smile
Nah it was good man, but that advantage will soon vanish.
Kick-up the speed, KOV! :P
[The Counter-Attack: The Moon Rises]

Kakura was hard pressed trying to defned himself from the unrelenting barrage of attacks that Meravani threw at him. Kakura could barely keep up with the speed of his opponent and the fact he could make weapons with blood made his job so much harder. Kakura parried yet another strike, off to his left and began thrusting his blade at Meravani repeatedly, switching between aiming at the midriff to the head of his opponent. Meravani, however, parried every strike, smiling evilly, as the blades rang with every hit. Kakura ended his assault by shunpoing back to a safe distance, panting lightly.

Meravani smiled at his opponent. Knowing full well that he'd die at the rate the battle was going.

Meranavi: (He shook his head at Kakura, silently chuckling to himself) I would have thought that a captain of the Gotei 13 would have been more of a match. You haven't even been able to lay a single scratch on me, shinigami.

Kakura: (He regains his composure, he himself smiling) Well, the same can be said for you Meranavi. I haven't got a scratch on me, besides, you still haven't realised something, have you?

Meravani: (His eyes wdened slightly, intrigued by the captain's words) Well, please tell. What haven't I realised?

Kakura: (He kept talking, trying to stall for more time, while listening to the sounds of his comrades battling) Three of our number haven't even released our zanpakuto yet. Myself and Captain Sairentosukai haven't even exceeded 35% of our power as of yet.

Mervani: (He raised his blade slowly) If that's the case then finishing you off now, might be a wise course of action.

He sonidoed at Kakura, catching him completely off guard, slicing his right shoulder open as a consequence. Kakura clutched his arm, raisng his spritual pressure as he did to try and stop the bleeding, trying to eliminate any other advantages the espada might have. He urned and shunpoed at Meravani, wildly hacking and slashing at his opponent who was hard put to stave off the onslaught. Meravani then sonidoed behind Kakura, who turned surprisingly fast on himself and met his opponents blade mid-swing. Meravani, continued a relentless assault of strikes on Kakura who parried equally as strong and as fast as Meravani. To any onlooker, it seemed like their blades had been replaced by liquid silver light.

Suddenly a sharp ring eminated from Kakura's Haori collar. Meravani stopped attacking and watched as Kakura pull his collar closer to his mouth as he listened.

Speaker: (The voice was tinny and metallic sounding and full of static but the words spoken were audiable enough) Captain Kurotsuki...bzzz.... your request has been confirmed....bbbzzz You may remove your limiter...bbzzz.... (the voice dissappeared in a wave of static)

Kakura let go of his collar. Smiling.

Kakura: (He focused his cheerful, yet fierce gaze on Meravani) I guess you heard that?

Meravani: (He nodded) Yes, though I must say, that speaker needs to be updated, its quality is terrible.

Kakura: (He smiled at the espada's remark while he threw off his haori) Your right, however that little system has been in my Haori for years, its about time I got a new one. Besides, now you'll see why I'm one of the strongest Captains. (He placedtwo fingers from his right hand on the left of his chest) Activating Gentei Kaijo.

Kakura was enveloped in a massive surge of white coloured spritual pressure, signalling the others that the limiters could be removed. He lifted his head after the spritual pressure faided, beholding a startled Meravani.

Kakura: (He lifted his zanpaukto to the sky) Bring light to the darkness, Shiroi tsuki.

His blade disappeared in a sudden surge of light. When the light lifted his sword had changed to a pure white falchrion like blade, which he threw easily over one shoulder. The only other change That was too small for Meravani to see was that the silver moon pendant on his sheath had turned pure white.

Kakura shunpoed at Mervani, appearing behind him a considerable distance away, blood flowing from his blade. A few seconds later, Meravani's shoulder erupted with blood.

Kakura leapt at Meravani, again using his shunpo, and the poor espada could barely keep up with the Captain, who was thrusting and slashing his blade at an immense rate, however his exuberance cost him. He missed a wild slah and had his left shoulder pierced by Meravani's franticly moving blade. Meravani shunpoed away to a relatively safe distance.

The battle of the speed freaks had really begun.
OH SNAP! Things are about to get crazy.
[Sloth in Time]

Captain Sairentosukai: (he somberly observes the Espada post-transformation, inspecting his every difference) those creatures beside you, they are quite unique. (he scoffs) Three against one, what a clever strategy.

Take: (his serpents sneering at Azriel) Oh, you have no idea. (Adorned with a devious smirk, he charges at Captain Sairentosukai, his body lengthening and his sword stretching toward the captain. Captain Sairentosukai dodges the blade strike, but is no fooled by the Espada’s tactics.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (He flash-steps backwards onto another building, just before the hydra’s have time to clamp their teeth into his flesh) You’ll need to be more creative than that, Espada. You may have more power, but that obviously hasn’t affected your strategic cognitions. That assault was an obvious rouse, in an effort to mislead me into a false sense of preparedness.

Take: Very good, captain! You got it! But…have you got…(he appears before Azriel, thrusting his blade with a fiery passion) THIS! (his long-range blade allows for ample distance and his speed enables successive strikes. He continues his flurry of jabs, Azriel avoiding them that is assuredly an exhaustive process. Suddenly, Take sonidos away and the captain’s vision is consumed by an overwhelming radiance. Two massive ceros merge and strike his position, annihilating the building he once stood upon).

Captain Sairentosukai: (He abruptly appears to his left, his feet skidding across the building’s concrete roof. Azriel clutches his arm, having taken damage even upon avoiding the attack).

Take: Wow, you’re fast even without all your strength. I’m impressed. However, it seems you still couldn’t manage to escape unscathed. Looks painful (his words ooze with mockery and he grins proudly).

Captain Sairentosukai: I imagine it will pale in comparison to the wounds you’ll endure.

Take: Even after that you are still so naïve. Captains…you just don’t know when to shut up…(suddenly his hydras adjust their posture, their bodies becoming slightly bloated).

Captain Sairentosukai: (his eyes widen and he immediately flash-steps, as the beasts produce a barrage of explosive ceros. His movements are haphazard, leaping from once building to another, avoiding the quick-moving turret fire. He moves to the air, to avoid the obstacles below. The creatures continue their assault, the ceros hurtling into the sky with explosive potential. He abruptly appears behind Take, but is instantly accosted. Take lunges at him, his blade swinging, barely missing his stomach. Their blades clash, Azriel taking notice of Take’s increased stamina and strength. Azriel jumps up, smashing his blade into Take’s and flash-stepping behind him. Take swings around, but Azriel’s blade catches his. Azriel slides his blade up his opponents, capitalizing on his missing hilt. Take sonidos backwards, looking down at his wrist.).

Take: You bastard…(Azriel’s blade had sliced off a layer of his skin, blood pouring down his arm). You’re pretty quick, but honestly that isn’t going to help you because I am much quicker. (He charges at Azriel with immense speed, managing dozens of hits within a couple seconds. His kicks Azriel in the side, and is ready to pierce his chest, but the captain brings his sword upward, knocking Take’s from aim.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (Flash-stepping dozens of feet from Take. He refocuses, but is surprised by the ceros that explode from the hydra’s jaws. They strike him in a fiery-red explosion.)

Lieutenant Hikaru: CAPTAIN!

Lieutenant Kija: (remains focused on the battle, only glancing momentarily at the explosion).

Lieutenant Hikaru: (in a moment of distraction, she glances at Captain Kurotsuki who pays the explosion no mind) Inner-monologue: Why doesn’t he look the least bit worried…does he know something we don’t know?! His fellow captain could be gravely injured! (She looks back and gasps, her expression drowned by relief).

Captain Sairentosukai: (a strong, tall, and transparent structure towers above Take and his hydras. Captain Sairentosukai is unharmed, having used Danku to prevent the ceros from reaching him).

Take: Nice trick you have there… It surely came in handy!

Captain Sairentosukai: (He appears displeased, irritated by the Espada’s efforts and successes).

Captain Kurotsuki: (he continues to battle his opponent, smirking slightly, noting his confidence in his ally).

Captain Sairentosukai: You’ve been fairly fortunate these past several minutes, but you must realize it will end as soon as…(a voice barrels through their communication devices: YOU HAVE BEEN AUTHORIZED! YOU MAY REMOVE YOUR LIMITERS, CAPTAIN KUROTSUKI, CAPTAIN SAIRENTOSUKAI, LIETUENANT KIJA, AND LIEUTENANT HIKARU! (Azriel’s eyes dart up at his opponent, his arm bleeding from his wound. )

Take: What now? More sarcastic retorts?

(The others hear the same message and their resolve improves)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he adjusts his body, a symbol appearing on his)

Take: oh? What are you up to?

Captain Sairentosukai: (he straightens his posture, holding his sword by his side. He calmly recites) Gentei Kaijo!

Take: …Gentei Kaijo?

Captain Sairentosukai: (his body erupts with spiritual energy, enveloping the entire area surrounding him. The weight of the spiritual pressure collapses the roof they stand upon. Swirling grey and green energy continues to envelop his body, as he holds out his blade). You will see just how painful your words can be, Espada. Cast your shadow, Yamayana…(a massive burst of energy explode from his body, a deafening and concussive force expands in every direction).

Take: (He tightens his body as the wave passes through him. It disrupts the sound generated by his environment, creating a muffled buzzing. He stops, shakes his head and stares at his opponent. Everything has calmed down and he can see his opponent clearly, but he is surprised as he expected more from his the release. ) Well, this isn’t as extravagant of a change. I expected something much different…you’re practically the same. The color of your zanpakuto is now black, but that is hardly worth worrying about.

Captain Sairentosukai: (he flash-steps with blinding speed. He appears beside Take, glaring over at him) I would say your ignorance is a shame, but it is quite expected (Take swings his blade furiously, but Azriel merely flash-steps behind him. He stares at Take, frustrating the traditionally calm Espada.)

Take: Why do you just stare at me? Do SOMETHING! (And with thise words Azriel bolts at him, cracking him in the jaw with his fist. He kicks him to the side, the Espada sliding across the ground. Take recovers and attempts to retaliate, but is thwarted by Azriel’s improved speed.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he dashes backwards, avoiding Take’s numerous swings, his blade slicing into the air, hoping for blood. He lunges forward, brining his blade barreling down. Azriel positions his blade horizontally, stopping Take’s blade and holding him back) Interesting how the stakes have now shifted.

Take: (he grits his teeth for a moment before relaxing his expression) I’ve got this…(suddenly the two hydras dart from the side snapping at Azriel.)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he spots them and flash-steps backwards, avoiding their jaws. The dart toward his, his body shifts to different locations but they pursue him without slowing down. They bear their teeth, but bubbling in the crevices of their throat are ceros. They open their mighty jaws and unleash a pair of massive ceros. They crash across the ground striking Azriel point-blank.)

Take: Hahaha (he laughs proudly, having struck his opponent) You were so confide…ugh…(blood bursts from his chest as he locks eyes with Captain Sairentosukai, who is breezing by him).

Captain Sairentosukai: (he lands on the ground, looking back at Take, who is still in shock.)

Take: (He cuffs his wound, looking queasy as he inspects the blood. He looks up at Azriel, his expression increasingly disturbed) I saw it hit you…you couldn’t have dodged that. They were right in front of you…(he charges at his swinging his blade. Their swords collide violently. He continues to smash his sword into Azriel’s, swing after swing, immeasurable force behind each blow. He slams his blade down on Captain Sairentosukai’s blade, grinning while a massive cero explodes from his chest. It strikes Azriel’s body, but he mysteriously evaporates into a black, silky mist. The Espada is shocked, his eyes widening with every second. The mist suddenly bolts into his face, his respond to claw at his face). What the hell is this stuff!!

Captain Sairentosukai: (He quickly materializes behind Take) Hado 33: Sokatsui (the bright blue flames hammers into his back, hurtling him toward the ground. He crashes into the ground, but his serpents immediately attempt to retaliate. Captain Sairentosukai is already aware of their presence and peers around his shoulder) I have grown tired of these meddlesome creatures… Harijo shosuten (suddenly black threads, almost invisible due in part to their sheer thinness, pierce the Hydra’s flesh. The hydras screech as dozens of threads pierce both sides of each serpent. The serpents abruptly stop their pursuit and fall to the ground like steel beams.)

Take: (he looks up from the rubble) …what did you do to them?

Captain Sairentosukai: (he abruptly claps his hands, folding his fingers between one another) Bakudo 75…

Take: (he hurries to get up)

Captain Sairentosukai: …Gochutekkan (energy bubbles from his knuckles and successively, five steel pillars fall from the sky, crashing down on Take.)

Take: AHH….(gritting his teeth and growling) you bastard….

Captain Sairentosukai: Walls of iron sand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. (as he finishes the incantation, the beams glow a bright blue and weight even heavier on Take’s body)

(from afar)

Lieutenant Hikaru: Wow, look at what he just did Lieutenant Kija…

Lieutenant Kija: (she glares over, her face changing, finding his use of Bakudo discomforting) Ugh, yeah…

Lieutenant Hikaru: He forewent the incantation to increase the speed but ended up strengthening it by following with an incantation. Brilliant work…I can’t seem to understand why you don’t appreciate him.

(Back at the battle)

Captain Sairentosukai: (he dives toward the Hydra’s and leaps over them, his blade dragging across the floor. With one clean swipe, he cuts off their heads, his threads releasing their bodies). It appears my prediction was correct after all, Espada.

'Isumi continued her vicious onslaught of blows, while Dou blocked each strike with the side of his sword. They break apart for a moment, and jump back in to clash once again.'

Isumi: What's wrong espada? You seem to be slowing down, or is it just that you can't handle me anymore.

Dou: Please...you're hardly worth my time.

'Dou knocked her sword away with his blade, and with his other hand, dealt a devastating blow to Isumi's liver, releasing a bala simultaneously. She was flung several meters back, but stopped herself in mid-air.'

Isumi: You bastard...You'll pay for that!

'Isumi rushes back towards him, her daggers ready to gouge his face, when she hears a scream from Hikaru'

Hikari: Isumi! Look out!

'Isumi turns, and sees Shin next to her, grinning demonically as he grabs on to her shoulder.'

Shin: Cero!

'Isumi's eyes barely have time to widen before the dark-orange cero strikes her directly, sending her flying in to the ground.'

Dou: Recklessness....will only lead to your demise.

'Shin appear on his shoulder again': Are you girls even trying? This isn't even much of a workout.

'Isumi struggles out of the ground, clearly hurt but still able to move'

Hikaru: As much as I hate to admit it, he's right. If we don't work together, we may not stand a chance.

Isumi: All right. Than let's show him what us lieutenants are made of!

'They both shunpo towards Doushin, Isumi reappearing to the right of Dou's head, and Hikaru appearing to the left of his legs. They simultaneously lash out at them. Dou flips to the side, kicking Isumi's sword out of the way, while shin drops of his shoulder mid-flip, and lands on top of Hikaru's sword.'

Hikaru: Hado 31! Shakkaho!

'The ball of red reiatsu crashes in to Shin, sending him tumbling away, and causing a dust cloud to be thrown over the surrounding area.'

Dou: Hiding...will do you no good.

Isumi: I disagree!

'Dou whips his head around just in time to see a foot heading towards his face. He attempts to dodge, but can not evade it entirely, and is send flying. Shin, having just landed, rushes towards him.'

Shin: Dou you moron! How could you fall for such a simple trick!?

'He is suddenly stopped by 3 golden energy spikes impaling his arms and chest, which pin him to the ground.'

Hikaru: One could ask you the same question.

'With Shin struggling to break free, but making no progress, Hikaru shunpos over to Isumi, who is locked in a furious battle with Dou. Against just Isumi, Dou easily blocks all of her strikes, but with Hikaru assisting her, he barely blocks most of them. He slightly winces as Isumi's dagger lightly slices through his Hierro. Hikaru slashes her sword over to his neck, but he uses sonido to get back quickly.'

Dou: You both...annoy me. It's time to get rid of you.

'Dou points the tip of his sword at his other hand, and in between, a large cero charges up.'

'Isumi prepares to take on the cero directly again, but quickly notices the drastic increase in power': Quick! Get him before he fires!

'Hikaru shunpoed toward him incredibly fast, but not fast enough to reach him before he'd finished charging.'

Dou: Cero...

'The dark orange beam of reiatsu tears through the ground, and heads straight towards Hikaru. She blocks it with her zanpakuto, but is easily pushed backwards, her feet digging in to the earth. She slides back all the way to Isumi, who also blocks it with her blades.'

Isumi: This can't overcome us both! We can break through it!

'Just as they feel the cero begin to weaken, they hear n odd laughter behind them.'

Shin: Don't forget, we're two as well! Cero!

'Another cero comes hurling towards them from Shin, and Isumi tries to stop it as well by facing the other cero with her back pressed up against Hikaru. The cero collides with her blades, and for a few seconds, they both hold out against the two ceros. However, the combined pressure proves to be too great, and the two ceros collide, causing a massive explosion. With the kido weakened, Shin breaks free of his imprisonment, and hops back on Dou's shoulder.'

Shin: Think they're dead in there?

Dou: No...I still sense them...
As Azriel turned back to Take, a look of accomplishment on his face, Take smiled right back. Then, as Azriel drew nearer, his blade brandished, Take began laughing despite his predicament. Azriel's eyebrow raised as he looked quizzically at Take.

Azriel: Is there a reason for your amusement, worm? Perhaps that your pathetic existence is finally nearing it's end?

Take: No... It's not that. It's...

The Espada's reiatsu suddenly flared to a massive scale.

Take: It's that now that you've shown me your best, I know I can kill you!

[Play music]

Immediately, four hydra heads exploded out of the ground, littering rubble all about the area as they made their graceful entrance, their shrieks unsettling almost all the other combatants. Soon afterward, Take unleashed more reiatsu. The pillars then crumbled under Take's sheer power. He then rose to his feet.

Take: Hehehe... You really miscalculated there, pal.

Azriel looked at each of the four new Hydra heads, his expression now turned into a slight frown. His grip on his blade's hilt tightened ever so slightly.

Take: You're troubled, are you? I would be.

Azriel: Nonsense. Your pets do have some truly remarkable abilities, but compared to my Yamayana...

Instantly, Azriel fades into the air. He appeared a split second later in front of Take, blade prepared to strike. Take reacted by backing away a step, but felt something cold touch his back. Before the thing behind him could do any harm, Take blinked away.

Take: Quit it. I really hate your abilities, you know that?

Azriel: It's combat. You aren't supposed to admire me. You are supposed to fear me.

Take: Damn, you bug me. I'm done. Time to get serious.

He raised his lance, the tip pointed at Azriel.

Take: Gran Rey Cero.

A massive eruption of purple energy suddenly began surging toward Azriel. The Captain flashed high into the air to evade the attack, and was greeted by the open maw of a hydra's head. It closed around him, but he quickly reappeared in a flurry of shadows on top of the beast's head, where he was swiftly kicked in the back by Take. He crashed into the street and quickly flipped to his feet. Take followed, landing across from him.

Take: No more joking around, Captain. We both give our all, agreed?

Azriel: Gladly. You'll come to regret your petty ramblings soon enough, Espada!

With that, Azriel sprinted toward Take. A flash of purple energy came down on his location, but he promptly flashed out of it's path, to the right of Take, and took a swing at the Espada. Take deflected the blow with the butt of his spear and, twirling it about, took a jab in return at his foe. Azriel parried it upward.

Several more hydra heads took aim and shot out their powerful blasts at the Captain, who dashed from his place desperately to avoid being hit by them. Take suddenly appeared in front of the seemingly collected Shinigami and leaped up, shooting his legs out and sending Azriel flying into the Cero's path. When the dust cleared, Azriel's Haori and Kimono were torn at the torso area.

Azriel: Damn.

Take appeared yet again in front of the Captain, swinging his lengthy spear at Azriel's head level. Azriel managed to duck underneath it, but afterward took a sharp knee to his face, sending him upward. He recovered in midair, firing a Shakkaho at Take, who disappeared moments before the shot could connect with him, and reappeared above Azriel.

Take: This'll be your finale, Captain. I'll make it a good one, don't worry.

With that, Take's hand closed around his opponent's throat, and he flashed to a the nearest intact rooftop. Upon arriving, he tightened his grip on Azriel's throat to the point where nothing wouldn't snap. Then, much to Take's surprise, the body exploded into a cloud of shadows. He heard Azriel from inside the cloud.

Azriel: To think I'd fall that easily...

Take: Shut your mouth. Let's take it a step further, shall we?

With that, two of the hydra heads abruptly disappeared in a poof of purple flames. Azriel turned back to examine Take. The Espada's body was now emanating the same purple flames.

Take: Found you.

With a speed few could hope to match, Take bounded to his foe, swinging once with his lance. Azriel raised his sword to parry the strike, but was sent flying into the air by it's shocking power. He landed back on the ground fairly powerfully, making a crater, whilst Take still stood atop the building.

Azriel: (Self Monologue) Where did he suddenly get that power from? Could he have just absorbed his servants?

Take: Hey! I'm not gettin' any younger up here! You coming or what?

Without another word, the two blasted off toward each other, determination in each of their eyes.
Wow! These are amazing guys:) I'll have mine posted tomorrow!
over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
big smile
Hey Zordaik, is it OK if I start the battle in the Seireitei. I want to get my characters involved in something.
If you do though Ace, just remember to keep the battle fair and balanced and above all, exciting. That way its a more interesting read and far easier to respond to.