Bleach Anime Bleach: A New Generation

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 02:11AM
(One thing to remember is that this is not following the main story of bleach, It is a separate time and thus some things are not the same but others will be.)

150 years ago, an expedition and reconnaissance team was sent from Soul Society to Hueco Mundo to check on the state of the Hollows living in Hueco Mundo. What the team found was appalling and somewhat gruesome because the Hollows had been devouring each other to gain more power and those who had attained so much power their Hollow forms could not handle the reiatsu those few hollows became Arrancar. The team was massacred by the Arrancar before they could report back to Soul Society and so the information never reached Central 46 and over the next 50 years the Arrancar would build up their army. 100 years ago, the Hollows attacked Soul Society on orders from the Arrancar and were charged with the duty of stealing the Hogyuko. The possibility of an attack never seemed logical because the team that learned of the Arrancar died 50 years ago so no one in Soul Society knew of their power. After several days of fighting, slaughter, and the destruction of Soul Society the Hollows got what they came for, The Hogyuko. As the Arrancar fled Soul Society with the Hogyoku the captains of the Gotei 13 perused the hollows sealing the Garganta bhind them eager to avenge their fallen comrades. The Hollows now desperate fled through the Garganta into Karakura Town so they could seal away the Hogyuko and return for it. The Shinigami caught up with the Hollows and the Hollows, knowing they would not be returning to Hueco Mundo bound the Hogyuko to a pedestal in a grove that was in the center of the forest just outside Karakura town. The Shinigami slew the Hollow but could not destroy the binding spell that held the Hogyoku in place. Now Visoreds and Arrancar are available to any Shinigami or hollow who so chooses to use the Hogyuko. After 100 years Soul society has been rebuilt and who knows what the Hollows and Arrancars are planning. Quincy's have begun to work up their forces ready for anything and any gifted humans are helping soul society to rebuild or assist with missions.

[Angel Invasion Arc]
In the midst of the Espada invasion, it was revealed the arrancar were being controlled by Captain Sekhmet Aosu, of the ninth division. Their mysterious leader, known only as Lord Kuraudo, was none other than Veznesel, one of Sekhet’s subordinates. She instructed Veznesel to militarize the Espada in an effort to distract the Gotei 13, so she and her other subordinates, Captain Azriel Sairentosukai, of the third division, and Captain Zalbeseal Korrotasu, of the twelfth division, could infiltrate all aspects of the Soul Society. During the invasion, she lured Captain Teiko Seishin to Karakura town, where the Hogyoku resided, after being suspended there by a mass sacrifice by Vasto Lorde hollows. While there, she convinced Captain Seishin, who she had helped perfect his unique ability, Kudokai, to use his hybrid abilities to shatter the barrier, which could only be done with the essence of a hollow. He used his abilities to shatter the barrier, which could no longer be supported by the weakening Hogyoku, as it was beginning to enter dormancy. She betrayed her ally, stealing the Hogyoku, and returning to the Soul Society. She proceeded to slaughter the remaining Espada, revealing her identity as princess of the once mighty nation, Shirubaraito (City Bathed in Silver Light). The Soul Society enacted genocide on her people, slaughtering all but a few, in an effort to eliminate a technique they feared. Now, the Soul Society must defend against millennia old soul reapers, who plan on returning the favor by annihilating them from existence.

[Feuding Nations Arc]
In the wake of the Angel’s attempts to eradicate the Soul Society, the Gotei 13 is presented with a dilemma far greater than any villain in the past. The Soul Society has violated an ancient law enacted by the Reiteki Rōjin, an ancient group of royal dignitaries from every nation, with the authority to revoke or establish a nation’s soul reaper privileges. The aforementioned law demands that each nation function independently of one another, forbidding they interact and meddle in one another’s affairs. The Soul Society’s act of genocide on Shirubaraito caught the attention of the Reiteki Rōjin, prompting the council to keep a close watch on them. Following the Soul Society’s failure to remedy their past transgressions, relying upon a neighboring nation (Jūzō hoshō) to assist them, the council has decided to revoke their soul reaper privileges. They have tasked the execution of this decree to the Soul Society’s past savior, Jūzō hoshō. They have been instructed, by this ancient and mysterious council, to demand the Soul Society relinquish control over Karakura Town, turn over all spiritual weapons, and forfeit their Reiryoku. Blindsided by this decree, the Soul Society defies this ruling and attempts to thwart the efforts of the Jūzō hoshō, who are merely following orders. The Gotei 13 is now on a mission to prove their worth, but in order to accomplish this, they must defend themselves against the Jūzō hoshō.
(Note: This takes place roughly 50 years following the Angel’s invasion).

Character Format

Name
Race
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position(optional)
Personality

Zanpakuto Format

Zanpakuto Name(Shikai Name)
Release Command
Bankai Name(optional)
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities (limited to 4)
Bankai Abilities(limited to 3)

Captains:
Squad 1: Captain-Commander - Kami sureiyā (Shadowcon)
Lieutenant: Vacant
Squad 2: Mikazuki Kurotsuki (K0V) - Deceased
Lieutenant: Shizuka Sutōmu (K0V)
Squad 3: Hizano Tochigo (Randomfan)
Squad 4: Yua Honoko (Silverain)
Squad 5: Kai Shuichi (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaiya Kazumi (Ace)
Squad 6: Luna Shikishima (Ace)
Lieutenant: Kaito Itsuki (Ace)
Squad 7: Quidel Erlantz (silverain)
Lieutenant: Hikaru (Silverain)
Squad 8: Hsien-Shao Bao-Wong-Ling (silverexorcist)
Lieutenant: Fai Locksley (Silverexorcist)
Squad 9: Nagaishi (link)
Lieutenant: Suichido Kaganehisho (Link)
Squad 10: Teiko Seishin (Link)
Lieutenant: Netsui Kanshu (Link)
Squad 11: Ezretha Isishio (Arcane)
Lieutenant: Isumi Kija (Arcane)
Squad 12: Zurui Kurohyou (BlackPanther)
Squad 13: Kakura Kurotsuki (K0V)
Lieutenant: Seirēn Kuraudo
Kido Corp: Raiujin Hanakomachi (Ace)

Espada (Deceased) :
One: Take Uramaya- Zordiak
Two: Hirumi- randomfan13
Three: Seshen Arojio- Zordiak
Four: Saiko Rindu- Zordiak
Five: Dou and Shin- randomfan13
Six:
Seven: Gyro Deusenvoldt- Zordiak
Eight:Open
Nine:Open
Ten:Open
last edited on Jul 15, 2012 at 01:50PM

Bleach Anime 1537 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1537

over a year ago crazieone106 said…
[Cold, Hard Friendship]

Captain Aosu: (she watches from the shadows, the weakened Captain Sairentosukai. Her voice can be heard from the darkness) The Sekkiseki-filled walls aren’t a suitable living environment, are they, Azriel.

Captain Sairentosuaki: (he looks at her, his body limply sitting on the edge of his aged bed) No sense in repeating the obvious.

Captain Aosu: Why so cold? Aren’t friends supposed to greet one another warmly?

Captain Sairentosukai: (his eyes focus on the surface of his dusty, empty cell) If you speak of loyalty, that has all but vanished, I’m afraid. You and many other captains have forsaken me from the moment these allegations surfaced.

Captain Aosu: I thought you, of all people, were beyond dramatic sentiment (she smiled coyly). There is nothing I can do, honestly. I have no control over these proceedings, not to mention the authority of head-captain Sureiya. Wait…(a quizzical looks befalls her face) you said “many…” Is there someone or more aiding you?

Captaion Sairentosukai: Captain Kurotsuki asserted that he would prove my innocence. That is the only loyalty I have witnessed while imprisoned in this cell.

Captain Aosu: (a certain level of delight and curiosity lines her expression. She continues to stare at him intently, deciding her next choice of words) How wonderfully valiant and selfless of Captain Kurotsuki. I have been trying to find details pertaining to that night, but no one knows anything. It seems the scandal is only more mysterious due in part to locations of captains’ and lieutenants’. I mean, you and your lieutenant were the only ones around after all, so it is difficult to question witnesses if there were none. I’ll keep looking in my absence.

Captain Sairentosukai: No more visits, I presume?

Captain Aosu: You didn’t kn…(she acknowledges her mistake, dismissing it with a brief, but hardy chuckle). Well, of course you didn’t. After all, how would you (her polite words dripping with venom)? Head-Captain Sureiya has decided to cordon off your cell. He has become quite concerned with the level of traffic in and out of your cell. Apparently, he finds the frequent visits by captains and lieutenants to be inappropriate. I can’t blame him, though. The circumstances revolving around your treachery is quite unnerving, especially concerning the degree of which is still unknown. In any case, I’ll be your last visitor. It’s a shame I have no good updates to deliver.

Captain Sairentosukai: Don’t sound too disappointed, Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: (she gently brushes her hair back with her hands, adjusting her kenseikan) I can sense when I’m not wanted, Captain Sairentosukai. I simply desired for you to know of the head-captain’s orders because before long you’d be wondering why others ceased their visiting regiment. But now that I have delivered the devastating news, I’ll be on my way. (She proceeds to the doorway, stopping abruptly and glancing back at him) I will continue to seek your release. Hopefully someone, somehow finds a sliver of evidence relinquishing you of these heinous charges. Oh, and a word of advice, try not leaning against or touching the Sekkiseki for too long, it absorbs Reiatsu at a faster rate.

Captain Sairentosukai: (He watches the door close, latches echoing throughout the hollow room. He returns his gaze to the floor as the room slowly returns to lasting silence).
last edited over a year ago
[The Secrecy of A Grin]

(The distant drumming of fingers can be heard throughout these mysterious chambers)

Captain Korrotasu: (he looks at arcane data, his fingers still drumming on the top of his working space) No, no, no…this is all wrong. Wait…now this is a fascinating finding…

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Captain…

Captain Korrotasu: (he swivels his chair around, facing his lieutenant) your interruptions are nothing but consistent, lieutenant. What now?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: The captains’ meeting will be commencing in a brief while, so I thought you might like some forewarning.

Captain Korrotasu: Of course, of course. I appreciate your concern. I am well-aware of its looming presence (his lieutenant begins to exit the room) Wait!

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Yes, captain?

Captain Korrotasu: Come, help me with my experiment. (he warmly welcomes his lieutenant, gripping his arm around his shoulders, walking him toward his lab) As you may know, the most important component to an experiment is not the individual who derived the product, but the product itself. In simple terms, the results are what are important, but those cannot be determined unless the experiment has a suitable…candidate.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: I don’t think it’s wise to…(Captain Korrotasu glares at him bracing for an insult)nevermind.

Captain Korrotasu: I thought so (he grins widely). It won’t take but a moment. It is safe, I assure you. Test subjects are hard to come by, and who better to assist me than my loyal lieutenant. You’re loyal, correct?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Of course! I would…

Captain Korrotasu: (his voice explodes in, mid-sentence) PERFECT! You’re exactly what this experiment calls for.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: What is it…

Captain Korrotasu: The details are not important, lieutenant. What is important is whether it works or not. That is why you’re an integral part of this process (he places his lieutenant on a large operating table, meanwhile cold, sleek steel instruments descend from above).

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: What are those for?

Captain Korrotasu: Now, if you’re going to be my lieutenant, you need to be more willing to embrace and familiarize yourself with my experiments. This is a simple process, trust me. This is how I administer the drug. The needle will sever puncture the skin, delivering a small dose.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Captain…a drug (before the words can exit his mouth, the needle has already delivered the specified measures). This makes me feel uncomfortable…

Captain Korrotasu: Oh, stop (he stares at him a moment, his eyes widening while his grin persists). How disappointing. I had hoped these calculations would have been accurate, but I was sorely incorrect. Back to the equations…(he nonchalantly places himself back in his chair, facing his computer screen. His fingers feverishly clicking upon his keyboard).

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Am I no longer needed?

Captain Korrotasu: (he raises his head, surprised to hear his lieutenants voice) Oh, you’re still here? You may leave, I have no further use for you at the moment.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Alright…(he steps down, feeling no significant difference) Should I be worried?

Captain Korrotasu: (the clicking abruptly stops) it sounds as though you are insinuating a level of incompetence on my part?

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: No, no. I just wanted to know of any side-effects.

Captain Korrotasu: There are none. It was a failure (he jumps from his seat). I’m going to take a stroll, it will help me resolve this minor set-back.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Do you want me to accompany you?

Captain Korrotasu: No, not necessary. Tend to the experiments in facility five. Make sure EVERYONE is being detailed in their documentation.

Lieutenant Nayuhoko: Of course, of course.

Captain Korrotasu: (he walks into the warmth of the sun. While on his stroll, he stumbled upon Captain Honoko and Captain Erlantz). What a pleasant surprise, spotting you two. Taking a brisk walk, I assume.

Captain Honoko: (startled by her fellow captain, she hesitates for a moment, delivering a steady smile) Hello, Captain Korrotasu. It appears you’re feeling better.

Captain Korrotasu: Indeed, I am. Thanks to your swift healing skills, of course (the dull breeze swims through his hair, the sun glistening off every strand. His piercing blue eyes shift from Captain Honoko to Captain Erlantz) And you, Captain Erlantz, how are you this afternoon?

Captain Erlantz: Well….you’re in an awfully good mood. From the sound of it, you sustained some injuries.

Captain Korrotasu: (he rubs the back of his neck) It was nothing, really.

Captain Honoko: Your injuries were quite severe!

Captain Korrotasu: “Severe” implies as though I was within a thread of my life. I was never in any real danger, not with you there.

Captain Honoko: And your serum.

Captain Korrotasu: Yes (his eyes widen, focusing on Captain Honoko), and there was that.

Captain Erlantz: What serum? What are you two talking about?

Captain Korrotasu: Oh, it isn’t much. Just something I conjured up while I was in my laboratory.

Captain Honoko: The serum enables the user to heal at accelerated rates.

Captain Erlantz: …oh, well, that is certainly a nifty item to have on a person (his tone is unnerving).

Captain Korrotasu: Yes, and as I explained to Captain Honoko, the serum does have its limitations. If it weren’t for her aid, I may have taken me much longer to recover. It merely speeds up the process of healing, it doesn’t produce miracles (he spouts with a level of modesty). The real novelty is Captain Honoko, one would be lucky to have her accompany them on missions.

Captain Honoko: (she blushes, covering her smile) Stop complimenting me, it is more than a woman can handle (she giggles softly).

Captain Erlantz: Well, it appears you two are quite fond of one another’s skills.

Captain Korrotas: Not only is she a delightful female specimen, but she is remarkably talented. I can appreciate talent (his eyes cast themselves upon her face, scaling her smile).

Captain Honoko: (she looks into his eyes and quickly regains her composure) I think we should be on our way, the captains’ meeting is only hours away. I want a brief lunch before-hand. You may join us if you’d like, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Erlantz: Yes, please do. I am interested in hearing how you received those injuries.

Captain Korrotasu: Of course, but I believe I will save that for the meeting, as not to repeat myself to many times. And I could go for a light meal, I will gladly join you.

Captain Honoko: (she smiles as the two captains walk ahead of her, her pace slowing only for a moment. She watches at Captain Korrotasu glances back at her, his charming personality and looks offset by unsettling undertones. A chilling sensation scours her body. Captain Honoko is unsettled by something, but uncertain of the source she continues on with the other captains, hoping to hide her worry).
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Name: Saiko Rindu
Race: Arrancar
Height: Average male size
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Black
Position: Cuarto Espada
Personality: As a Captain, Saiko was cruel, merciless and sadistic. Hollowfied, his personality has become even more heinous. He now bears a very violent hatred for all Shinigami.

Resureccion: Vibora del Hoja (Bladed Viper)
Description: Saiko's skin becomes somewhat scaley. His eyes become more serpentine, adopting a yellowish tinge and slit pupils. His weapon turns from a regular Katana into two short Wakizashis resembling snake fangs.

Trying something different this time through, I'll keep Saiko's resureccion abilities secret until time comes to use them. I'll also go back and obstruct the abilities of the other Espada tpo promote suspense.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Gyro's scythe made a large scar in the stone as he walked along the skyscraper's roof. He stopped at the edge to look down as the bustling city streets, filled with life. For now, he though. Chuckling to himself, he turned back around to face his three Fraccion.

Gyro: Alright, you maggots, listen up! Kuraudo ordered me to collect some souls.

The Fraccion flinched. No one ever addressed the almighty Lord Kuraudo casually.

Gyro: To ensure that our mission is executed with success, we're looking for humans with unusually high reiatsu because, as you know, that makes the souls all the better. Now, you!

He pointed to a fragile looking female arrancar.

Gyro: You will go alone.

Tiaga: Yes, Gyro-Sama.

Gyro: As for you two...

Gyro's gaze drifted to the two burly looking men of the group.

Gyro: You two will travel together, and I will go alone. Take these capsules.

The Espada tossed several pill sized containers at his lackeys.

Gyro: That's where you're gonna keep the souls you harvest. Steal the souls of anyone with a shred above the normal reiatsu level!

Tiaga flashed off, and the other two muscular men soon after, leaving Gyro looking out over the city.

Gyro: Pathetic things... Never see it coming.

After another throaty laugh, Gyro leapt from his perch down into the city, his insane laughter echoing throughout the array of buildings.
[Vacancy]

(In the days following the epic miscalculations by the Gotei 13, many questions remain unanswered. As the clock strikes noon, each squad captain gathers within the Captains’ assembly hall. In the looming moments before the meeting, a layer of tension and uncertainty lingers among the captains. Anxiety fills the silent air, only to abruptly shatter by the crackle of the Head-Captain’s sheath against his seat. Their eyes remain forward as he speaks.)

Head-Captain has Sureiya: The meeting will now commence! There has been plenty of unsettling developments in the recent days and many answers remain unclear. However, this must not detract from the responsibilities and duties embodied by the Gotei 13. In lieu of these most dishonorable allegations directed at fellow captain Azriel Sairentosukai, this should be a moment of unity. These events transpired as a result of inefficiencies and therefore should act as a catalyst, inspiring the Gotei 13 to reassess their flaws and correct them.

Captain Erlantz: If I may, head-captain, one of the most disconcerting questions is how Captain Sairentosukai managed to orchestrate this entire set-up.

Captain M. Kurotsuki: I completely agree. I am in no way objecting to your judgment, Head-Captain, but this seems strange. When the situation began to unfold, despite the circumstances, Captain Sairentosukai said that you were the one that gave him the orders. Certainly he wasn’t trying to incriminate you....

Captain Honoko: Even more peculiar, Captain Neshura seems to be involved, too.

Head-Captain Sureiya: These are grave allegations, Captain Honoko. Are you certain of this?

Captain Honoko: I watched her physically assault Captain Kurrotasu. This is while he was actively engaged with an arrancar (her soft eyes drift to her right, focusing on Captain Kurrotasu. The fragility fades the longer he remains silent). Captain Kurrotasu, are you not going to speak on behalf of what you experienced?

Captain Kurrotasu: I’m afraid the situation described by Captain Honoko is fairly accurate. I engaged the precocious arrancar outside the research and development institute. I am unsure as to why he was lurking throughout the area, but one thing is certain, Captain Neshura assaulted me with her zanpakuto in an effort to ensure their escape.

Captain Kurotsuki: Are you saying that she aided an arrancar? This is outrageous! There is no conceivable reason for her to commit such a crime. Treason, the mere concept is beneath her. She would never…(the room is silenced by the booming of Sureiya’s voice).

Head-Captain Sureiya: CEASE YOUR SQUABBLING! Captain Korrotasu, are you aware that you have now entered your version of the story into records and orders will be issued to arrest Captain Neshura?

Captain Korrotasu: If by that you mean “Am I certain as to what transpired,” well, yes, I am. There was no mistaking the sequence of events. I am thankful that Captain Honoko was there to aid me.

Captain Honoko: (she follows his comments with a characteristic smile)

Captain M. Kurotsuki: I’m curious, what do you think of all this, Captain Aosu? After all, you and Azriel Sairentosukai are fairly close.

Captain Aosu: My personal feelings are irrelevant in the matter. The only thing that matters is determining the legitimacy of his crimes. Head-Captain, he asserts that you instructed him to deliver the message to his fellow captains, but you were nowhere near his location. That is a serious flaw in his argument. In other reports, he mentions that he was given forewarning about the intruders by Captain Neshura.

Captain Kurotsuki: What exactly are you implying, Captain Aosu?

Captain Aosu: Either Captain Sairentosukai and Captain Neshura are conspiring together or this is one catastrophic miscalculation on our behalf.

Captain Kurotsuki: I don’t understand why either would do this…

Captain Korrotasu: Well, I wasn’t mistaking the steel that pierced my flesh, so you’re going to have to readjust your conception of Captain Neshura at the least.

Captain Erlantz: Captain Korrotasu is correct. Both he and Captain Honoko were witnesses to Captain Neshura’s crimes. As for Captain Sairentosukai, there are many variables that remain shrouded in mystery. What do you think Captain Seishin, you’ve been very quiet?

Captain Seishin: This is all so confusing, I am just trying to absorb all of it. I don’t mean to disrupt this conversation, but I overheard information regarding the human-world.

Captain Korrotasu: Captain Seishin, were you ease dropping on my conversation with my lieutenant (he said with some humor)?

Captain Seishin: I merely over heard you (he smiled coyly).

Head-Captain Sureiya: Yes, please reiterate these findings, Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: We’ve been keeping a close-eye on fluctuating spiritual levels in the human-world. And it appears that the concentration of spiritual energy has steadily been decreasing, not to mention there are large masses of high-reiatsu appearing occasionally. The arrancar are not privy to hiding their spiritual pressure, and therefore are having a difficult time disguising their presence.

Captain Kurotsuki: How do you know their arrancar?

Captain Korrotasu: My technology is highly-precise in determining the smallest shifts in reiatsu, not to mention I have a profound knowledge of reiatsu patterns. With that knowledge, I can discern the source. Now that I am completed that completely unnecessary defense, I would conclude by saying that I recommend we sent someone immediately. I am unsure as to what they are doing, but more importantly our scouts in the human-world are non-responsive. Judging from that, it is fairly clear that they have come in contact with the arrancar.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He looks down to his feet, sliding his fingers across his sheath) I agree, Captain Korrotasu. I order Captain Kurotsuki to survey the area, taking her lieutenant.

Captain M. Kurotsuki: May I request a modification?

Head-Captain Sureiya: …(he looks at her intently) Yes?

Captain M. Kurotsuki: I would like to be accompanied by Captain Erlantz.

Captain Sureiya: Your request is being granted. Captain Korrotasu, continue to inspect and maintain a running log on the spiritual signatures within the human-world. Meeting is adjourned.

over a year ago K0VIP3R said…
That was brilliant.
over a year ago Silverain said…
I agree, awesome post!
Thank you!
Name: Hayyel (High-El) Siezotso
Race: Shinigami
Height : 6’0’’
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Position: Lieutenant of Squad two
Personality: Hayyel is a head-strong, eager lieutenant. He is highly loyal to his captain and willing to engage in lethal combat. His loyalty, however, does not come without consequences. The loyalty he possesses and tenacity he exudes can place him in precarious situations. Though he has a habit of relinquishing any forethought and ignoring any degree of self-control, his instructs make his a lethal adversary. He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat and a master swordsman, far beyond his years.

His general appearance is rough, though he has a soft side and cares about his fellow captains and lieutenants.

Zanpakuto: Tonbonaito
Command: Flutter
Name: Hayyel (High-El) Siezotso
Race: Shinigami	
Height : 6’0’’
Eye
He sounds cool! Are their lieutenants going with them, or is that only letting us know who Mikazuki's lieutenant is? Just curious:)
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
Ahh....a lots happened since I last posted. I'm really sorry, I had to replace my laptop battery, and I never really had enough time on my home computer. Looks like I'm going to go through everything I missed....
We thought you had vanished, Randomfan.
[To The Human World!]

The Captains exited the meeting room en masse. Captains Erlantz, Honoka and the Kurotsuki's were in deep conversation.

Mikazuki: (She looked pretty happy, a wide smile planted on her face) I get to go to the human world! Its been so long since I've been there!

Quidel: (He had a mischevious smile on his face) You seem awfully chipper. May I ask why?

Mikazuki: I loved being in the human world. I hadn't been there for about 130 Years. I first went there with Captain Soi Fon, god rest her soul.

Quidel: (His smile grew larger) Are you sure its not because you have an opportunity to get attention from Captain Korrotasu?

Kakura and Quidel both burst out laughing at this statement, while Mikazuki started to blush with embarassment. Yua however leant towards Quidel and wispered in his ear.

Yua: (She had a cold smile on her face) Becareful you don't do that in the human world, because Kakura won't be there to help you this time.

Quidel's laughs trailed off.

Kakura: (He regained his composure and gave Mikazuki a warm hug before saying) Look after yourself. If you die, I'll kill you, got that?

Mikazuki: (She smiled at her brother) Don't worry, I'll be fine besides (She spoke louder for Quidel to hear) I'll have the infant there to look after me.

As all four of them burst out laughing at this statement, a booming voice soundned from behind them.

Head-Captain Sureiyā: Captain Kakura Kurotsuki and Captain Sekhmet Aosu, please meet me in my office. I have to talk with both of you about an important matter.

Kakura: (he sighed and then turned to walk to The Head-Captain's office) Take care you two, stay safe.

Just as the three of them exited the squad onje barracks, they were met by Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: (He had a grin plastered on his face) Greetings. I hope your all feeling fine?

Mikazuki: (She was blushing profusely) uh...uh...Hello Captain Korrotasu.

Captain Korrotasu: (He raised his hannds as if surrendering) There's no need to be intimidated Captain Kurotsuki, I do not bite.

Quidel: (His smile grew ever larger) I don't think she's intimidated Captain...oofff (He had the wind driven from him as Mikazuki gave him a swift jab to the ribs)

Yua: (She bowed formally to Captain Korrotasu) And hello to you too, Captain Korrotasu. Your doing well I trust?

Captain Korrotasu: (He beemed at Yua) Yes, thank you Captain Honoka.

Mikazuki: (She got over her infatuation long enough to ask) May I ask why you've come to speak to us? I'm not trying to sound rude but usually you would have gone straight back to your barracks.

Captain Korrotasu: Don't worry. Its just the Head-Captain gave me some orders before I left to get you, Captain Erlantz and your two lieutenants outfitted with gigais so you can moniter what the arrancar are up to, without being detected by them.

Quidel: (He seemed a little confused) What so we're doing reconnasance?

Captain Korrotasu: (he nodded) Yes but only for a day or two then, you can deal with the arrancar. I just need to get some data that is all.

Mikazuki: O.K, I'll go pick up my lieutenant and then I'll get my gigai. I shouldn't be too long. (She shunpoed off)

Quidel: I won't be too long either. (He too disappeared)
Haha! That was great, I will make my post soon!
Thanks
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I've been busy with school and such. I'll get one up as soon as I can.
Don't worry about it. We've all been busy.
I have something to post once you're in the human-world, KOV. I have prepared it ahead of time.
Yeah. And I've got a scene you may like to do. The little meeting between the Head-Captain, Aosu and Kakura. Do whatever you want with the idea.
It is your idea, you can write it. I'm not even sure what you want to do with it or why it is happening.
Alright then. I'll do both. Maybe you'll get some inspiration afterwards.
My computer is being mean so im going to have to post using my phone:(... Please bare with me!
[Getting Ready]

He appeared just outside the lieutenant meeting hall as they were exiting through the doors. The young captain of squad Seven looked around and found no sign of Mikazuki anywhere. A triumphant smile spreads across his face before he begins to approach the meeting room.

Quidel: “Well, well, well! Looks like I have beaten her here!”

He began looking for his lieutenant but had a hard time spotting her. As he came closer to the doors and he craned his neck to see into the room. Only a few were left inside and he was beginning to think that she had already left for the barracks. But when the hulking figure of Yua’s lieutenant Wasureppoi turned to leave, there she was standing by the long polished wooden table neatly gathering her notes and things.

Quidel: On his way over to her he passed by the squad four lieutenant. “Hey there big fella!” he greeted as he lightly thumped his fist against the others massive arm. Wasureppoi merely glanced down at him without pausing. “Great talking to you, buddy!” he called to the giant’s back with slight confusion.

Hikaru: “Try not to take his silence personally; he’s been like that all day.” She didn’t turn; her eyes were still focused on her papers.

Quidel: He looked back at her. “That’s all right it’s nothing I can’t handle but why is he so glum?”

Hikaru: She shrugs. “I don’t know I didn’t ask him about it.”

Quidel: “Maybe you need to go outside your comfort zone and just talk to people!” He tapped her in the back to get her attention. “Are you ready to go?”

Hikaru: She sighed. “Where are we going now, Sir?”

The room was nearly cleared of the other lieutenants; they remaining stragglers slowly began to pass them in silence. He chuckled at her unenthusiastic response.

Quidel: “We’re going on a reconnaissance in the world of the living. Weren’t you briefed about it?”

Hikaru: “I have been informed that we are to be teamed up with another squad, who are we going with?”

Quidel: “Captain Kurotsuki requested that I accompany her, and it’s only for a couple of days.”

Hikaru: Her hands freeze in their organizing movements; she straightened her back twisted awkwardly to look at him. “She chose you?” she sounded shocked though her face showed little emotion.

Quidel: He scratched his head and smiled. “Stranger things have happened.” He thought about something. “You haven’t seen her have you?”

Hikaru: “No, but if she is was planning to get her lieutenant he already left before you arrived. So she may have already met up with him and is waiting for us now.”

Quidel: “Well, she may have to be a little more patient cause we still need to inform our third seat to take over command while we’re gone!”

Hikaru: “Already taken care of Captain! I sent a messenger to deliver the news.”

Quidel: “What would I do without you?”

Hikaru: She thought to herself for a moment. "Freak out and cry?"

Quidel: His eyes widened and the corners of his mouth twitched up into a huge grin. “Ouch! Was that your try at humor?”

Hikaru: She looked away quickly to avoid the goofy look on his face. “No, I was serious!”

He chortled as he led them out of the empty room. His lieutenant quietly flanks him as they began down the long hallway. After a few moments his laughter stopped and they now walk in silence. When they were half way to their destination he asked suddenly

Quidel: “Do you have your weapon on you?”

Hikaru: She looked up at him surprised. “Of course I do Captain…” She reached into her left sleeve and fetched out her sheathed Tanto knife styled zanpakuto. The grip was translucent and the blade itself only five inches in length. She lets a small section of blade be exposed. The light catches it and throws out glittering prismatic colors.

Quidel: “Great, now all we have to do is get our Gigai’s.”

Hikaru: “We have to wear Gigai’s Sir?” she looked a little concerned.

Quidel: He looked at her questioningly. “Oh that’s right! You’ve never been to the world of the living before, huh?” She shook her dark head, messy bangs falling in her eyes. “So this is the first time you’ll use one of them.” She nods. “Don’t worry! I’ll help you cope with all of this!” He reassured her.

They were in sight of the squad twelve barracks now and both captain and lieutenant shunpoed off to meet up with Mikazuki and obtain their Gigai’s.

big smile
Those 2 really suit each other.
wink
Thank you!
[This Could Never End Well]

Kakura was waiting outside the Head-Captain's office. So far neither him or his lieutenant had shown up, so he leaned back against the wall, with his eyes closed, Trying to track the multiple sprirtual pressures of the Captains and Lieutenants of the Gotei 13 movoing throughout the Seireitei. The one that caught his attention though was the one of the larger ones slowly making their way to the office. He knew who it was.

Kakura: (He kept his eyes closed, waiting for them to come within hearing range before shouting) Nice to see you finally turn up Captain Aosu.

Captain Aosu: (She walked up to him and leant against the wall beside him. No rise in emotion was noticeable in her voice) You, lecturing me on tardiness. You've been late to more Captain's Meetings than you have actually attended.

Kakura: (He smiled visibley. Pleased that he was right about who it was and the memories tthat flooded back to him) Heh, I haven't had the best track record, have I?

Captain Aosu: (She turned her head to look at his face, his eyes were still closed and his grin was quite pronounced) No you haven't. I'm surprised your still a Captain at all. You are not overly reliable, you let your emotions cloud your judgement, and you are weak.

Kakura: (His eyes slowly opened. However, no anger seemed to show. He slowly turned his head to face her) And yet I have just as much experience as you and I'm just as well respected in the eyes of the Head-Captain as you. And you know well enough I'm not as weak as you frequently say I am.

Captain Aosu: (She shrugs at this statement and smiles. However it her usual cold smile) Maybe we should test that theory at some later date.

Kakura: (his smile grew but was accompanied by a dark expression that took over the gentle look that had dominated his eyes.) I look forward to it.

???: Ahh your both her I see.

Kakura and Aosu both turned in the direction the voice came from. Head-Captain Sureiya and his lieutennant Nuvem.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He raised an eyebrow in suprise) I'm quite suprised to see you haven't ripped each other apart yet.

Aosu took her back from the wall and stood up straight as a sign of respect while Kakura mearly chuckled at Sureiya's words.

Kakura: Heh heh heh. Given a few more minutes we probably would have drawn our blades on each other.

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He smirked at the statement) I can expect that of you, Captain Kurotsuki but I don't think that Captain Aosu would do that. She's far too self assured to do that. Though I could be wrong. It has happened on two sepparate occasions if my memory serves.

Kakura: (His expression showed he was thinking. He crossed his arms) Well that one time when we were both new to our squad. We both served under Captain Komomura at the time. I think she said something about my family, if I'm correct? (He directed his gaze at Aosu who meerly nodded)

Captain Aosu: And the second time was when we were both promoted to Captain Rank. It was on the same day as I recall. And you had the cheek to insult my parents.

Kakura: (he shrugged at the statement) What goes around, comes around.

Captain: (She turned her head to face him and gave him a fleeting smile) So it seems.

Head-Captain Sureiya: He walked passed the two of them and opened the door to his office) Well we can't stand around acting all nostalgic. I brought you here for a reason. (he gestured at the open doorway) So please...

Aosu entered, Kakura took his back off the wall and waited for Nuvem to catch up)

Kakura: So how are you doing today, beautiful?

Nuvem: (she smiled, her golden hair glowing in the sun light) I'm doing fine thank you. And what about you, hansome. Do any work lately?

Kakura: (he laughed at the comment) Hah hah. you know the answer to that one.

They both eneter the office together.

The Head-Captain had taken the liberty of placing two chairs infront of his desk. He gestured to them. Kakura and Aosu both sat down in them while Nuvem stood next to her Captain and winked at Kakura. he winked back.

Head-Captain Sureiya: I will begin with why I summoned you. You two are the longest serving Captains I have. I have instilled a lot of faith in you over the years and even though you both have caused trouble over the years, (He gazed more at Kakura at this, who smirked embarrassingly) you both are the best people for this task.

There was a lengthy pause while the Head-Captain took out two sheets of paper from his desk.

Head Captain Sureiya: (He waved them infront of the two of them) These, are direct orders from Central 46. (Both Kakura and Aosu looked shocked at this) You two will be the ones to investigate the events surrounding Captain Sairentosukai. You have authorisation to use any methods you see fit to obtain any information that may be of use to us. You may also choose up to 10 of your squad to help you with this assignment.

Kakura: (he looked more worried each passing moment.) Its thats serious?

Captain Aosu: (She looked just as bad as Kakura, though that didn't stop her from having a pop at him) Of course it is you dead head otherwise Central 46 would not have gotten involved.

Kakura: (For once he stayed silent, he was in deep thought)

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He sighed before continuing) I don't like this anymore than you do and I've been given orders along with you as well. Incase of any information being consealed or modified (he glanced at Aosu as he said it) my lieutenant will be accompanying you thorughout the duration of your investigation.

Kakura: (He finally spoke up) I get this is an important matter but (He glanced at Aosu) why do I have to do it with her?

Head-Captain Sureiya: (He nodded, knowing the question would have come about sooner or later) Its because you are both the most suitable for the job. Usually, this would be left up to the Captain of Squad 2 however she is going to the Human World. (At this point The Head-Captain stopped using formality) Sekhmet, you have a very high intellect and has a very logical approach to decision making. (He turned his attention to Kakura) While you have extremely good spiritual sensing skills. you also have a very good memory and have very good deductive skills. You both are the best people for the job.

Kakura and Aosu both looked at each other thinking the exact same thing.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.
[Unfortunate Circumstances]

(In the deepest regions of the forest, an iron door leads in the farthest depths of the dark, cold soil. Two guards stand on either side of the door, twin spears readied for battle. From the shadows, lurks a presence that prompts even the strongest soul to quake.)

Koji: (The guard stands completely still, surveying the area continuously with his steady eyes. He hesitates, the words moments from leaving his lips. Instead, his eyes become narrow and he glances to his right).

Ganja: (their eyes meet, sensing the slightest vibration in the air. Their senses are sharp, a result of decades of spiritual sensitivity training).

Koji: Do you sense that…

Ganja: I do. We must be mistaken, though. It seems as though it is originating from within…

Koji: I am getting the same impression, but it is fairly impossible. There is no way, it must be emanating from another source…(In a sudden twist of events, a large source of spiritual energy begins building beyond the iron doors that lead to the depths of the Nest of Maggots. The guards quickly open the door, only to be greeted by a burst of energy that blows them back. From the depths of the prison charges a surge of red energy. The source was clear, a Zanpakuto. But how, they asked themselves.) What is going on! This is impossible!!!

Ganja: (his body responds naturally, driving his spear toward the prisoner that wields the Zanpakuto, but its power overwhelms him, tearing through his assault like waves upon the sand). How did he get a Zanpakuto (these words echo throughout the forest as the strange man completely over-powers the guards).

(the strange man wields his sword, enveloped in red energy).

Prisoner: (he screams) I will crush all of you, all of you. You imprisoned me, but I have been given a reprieve!!!! I will…Ughhh…(he gasps).
(Blood floods the air, soiling the ground as it falls. The flickering of the red energy, lights up the darkened forest. The blood, the precision, the lethality is visible with an ironic shade of red looming the entire area. The glow of the zanpakuto fades, the forest descending back into darkness.)

Prisoner: (his clunky, frail body crashes into the ground as he loosens his grip on his blade. He looks up, but sees nothing. He turns his head, knowing his assailant is behind him. Visible even in these woods is the white coat, a symbol of the land’s authority. The prisoner’s blade cracks, as it lies on the ground. His eyes scale the mysterious man, which dominated him within a fraction of a second. His eyes reach a face, a face that had the man fearing for a life he had already lost. A grin, a mocking grin, lines his vision). Who…

Captain Korrotasu: (he stares down at the pathetic soul. He brings his finger to his mouth, shushing the bloodied prisoner) Shhh…(he says softly, his grin still intact) there is no sense in speaking. Your words will neither save you nor garner you any solace. I’m not sure how you managed to acquire your zanpakuto, but even with that, you could not escape the man you had become behind those iron doors. Your life, from the moment you entered this prison, ended. Now, you can finally experience a death that isn’t merely symbolic (Captain Korrotasu’s eyes glare right into the prisoner’s. The moment the last word exits his lips, the man, whom moments ago was strong, falls to ground lifeless, without any source of strength).

Koji: Captain (he kneels)!!!! What are you doing here?

Captain Korrotasu: Shouldn’t you be thanking me? After all, if it hadn’t been for my presence, you would have all been slaughtered by this lone prisoner.

Ganja: Oh, no, no…we are grateful, thank you Captain Korrotasu. We apologize that you have to take the time to mop up our mistakes…

Captain Korrotasu: There is no need for dramatics, officer. It was a stroke of fate that I happened to be passing through these woods. Exotic mushrooms, specific to my research, grow in the darkest depths of the woods. So, I came here to collect a couple samples.

Koji: …Captain.

Captain Korrotasu: Don’t worry, I won’t feed you to your captain. Although, she is likely to find out, so it is best if you’re honest (he grins widely). Although, she isn’t your primary concern, officer. How did that prisoner manage to get his hands on a zanpakuto, let alone his own.

Koji: (He looks at Ganja) …I’m not sure.

Ganja: Do you think we have a traitor in our midst?

Captain Korrotasu: I prefer to evaluate the situation, rather than spouting out conspiracy theories. However, the culpability remains with your squad. You must work to discover this man’s accomplice. Common sense would prompt a conviction within the detention unit. As a unit, you have the highest probability for both access to confiscated zanpakuto and the prisoners themselves.

Ganja: Yeah, but…

Koji: He’s right, Ganja. Someone in our squad is much more capable of this crime. They have unlimited access to the prisoners and they know the location of zanpakuto….

Ganja: But who could it have been..

Captain Korrotasu: Such questions at this stage are mere nonsense. Asking yourself that question won’t bring you any closer. You need to look in the logs, chronicling the frequency of each attendant. The culprit would likely have a higher frequency in visits and or shifts. That isn’t a rule, however. (he looks down at the prisoner). Hm…he had his own zanpakuto, too. This is quite a perplexing situation. Captain Kurotsuki will want details when she returns, so you best get a head-start (he begins to walk away). Clean up this mess, too.

Ganja: Yes, Captain.

Koji: Of course, Captain…
hmmm
I swear Captain Korrotasu is a sadist.
Why do you say that?
I know its part of his peronality but the fact he is always smiling when he attacks someone and the fact he seems even happier than normal when he has caused someone pain. Not only that but the way he kills people is just nasty.
Wow. You are taking this very seriously, KOV. :P However, he performed a Senka, sealing his Saketsu and Hakusui. Of course, the wounds were fatal and the man is slowly dying.
Teiko paced back and forth in his barracks, he was antsy with nothing to do. His lieutenant watched him silently, his deep green eyes were following him like a drone. Teiko turned to him, sighing deeply.

"Yagura, would you mind watching over the barracks and see to it that the men get all done with their chores-I mean, work?" Yagura nodded. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask you something." Teiko said, backtracking to his original position. "How old are you really?"

Yagura shrugged. "I guess I'm about 118. Why?" He asked curiously. Teiko smiled smugly.

"I was... just wondering if you were older than me. I guess you are." Teiko filed out of the room without another word. He closed the sliding door behind him, and began to look for Kakura. He flash-stepped off to find him, and was surprised to find him and Aosu together. He stayed behind one wall, his curiosity winning him over.

Kakura was walking slowly, while Captain Aosu was walking fast, and stopping every few paces.

"So, why send us together...?" He heard Kakura say. Aosu sighed audibly.

"He explained that to us already, or weren't you listening?" Captain Aosu chided. "Honestly."

Kakura was about to say something when he sensed Teiko's spiritual pressure. "I know you're there Teiko. Just come out." Teiko stifled a loud gasp by throwing his arm over his mouth. He backed away a few steps, and pretending like he had been walking in that direction the whole time.

"Were you eavesdropping again?" Captain Aosu asked icily. Teiko just laughed and smiled coyly.

"No, I just have a knack for being in the right place at the right time."

Kakura frowned, obviously not amused by the statement. "Well, in this case, it was the wrong time."
smile
Nice post Link!
Nice one Link.

Yeah Crazie, I mean, I know its fake and all but I still care about the characters and find flaws in others as if they were real people.
smile
Thank you both.
Neshura sits on top of a tall buildings, and looks over the shinigami racing through the streets below her"

Neshura: What's going on here? I haven't been away for that long...This couldn't be for me running off without paying for my tea, could it?

"Neshura silently drops down from the rooftop and lands behind a bush, settling in just as another group of non-seated shinigami come barreling down from around a corner."

???: Keep an eye out for Ex-captain Neshura. She may no longer be a captain, but she can still put up a fight, as she showed Captain Korrotasu.

???: Oh come on, you know she wouldn't have gotten anywhere near the Captain if he wasn't busy fighting someone else at the same time.

Neshura (In her head): What?! I attacked Captain Korrotasu? What are they talking about? I have to find Yua. She can help me set things straight.

"Neshura quickly shunpos away, quickly reaching the Squad 4 barracks without anybody noticing her. She slowly peeks inside to find that no one is there, and walks in, hoping to leave a note of sorts."

Neshura: I'd better make this quick...the longer I stay here, the more likely it is that I'll be found.

"She quickly writes a note asking Yua to meet her on Sokyoku Hill, and pleading her not to believe the rumors. She then leaves, before anyone sees her."

“A few hours pass, and Yua still has not returned to her barracks. A non-seated officer knocks on the door to her personal room”

???: Captain, are you there? I have some important matters I must discuss with you.

"When he does not hear a response for a while, he decides to check her room in case she was asleep. He looks around the room to find, to his despair, that she was nowhere to be found."

???: Where could she have gone? These matters need to be dealt with immediately.

"Just then, he notices the note looking out of place on top of Yua's desk."

???: This doesn't look like Captain's handwriting...Wait, this is from Ex-captain Neshura! Captain Honoka couldn't have listened to her, could she? This is obviously a trap! I've got to warn somebody!

"He quickly shunpoed to the Squad 10 barracks, and burst through the door of Captain Seishin's office, looking extremely out of breath."

???: Captain! Quickly! It's an emergency!

Teiko: Calm down! Just explain what has happened.

"The shinigami explains the situation to Teiko, who is in shock after hearing the news."

Teiko: Why would Neshura be back now!? She must know that she would not be forgiven!

???: I believe she means to finish what she started, and kill Captain Honoka!

Teiko: Don't worry. "He gets up, and grabs his zanpakuto from the corner of the room." I won't allow a comrade to be killed.

----------------------------------------

"Neshura is sitting in front of the cliff beyond the Sokyoku, her zanpakuto lying right next to her."

Neshura: Perhaps she won't come...If she believes the rumors, she may decide it's safer not to listen to me...I'll wait for a few more hours. If she doesn't come by then, I'll have to leave.

"She lays on her back, staring at the clouds, when she feels a large spiritual pressure heading her way. She shunpos farther away, her zanpakuto already drawn. She looks around, hoping it might be Yua, but is dismayed to see Teiko land a few meters in front of her."

Teiko: Neshura! What are you doing here!? What have you done with Captain Honoka!?

Neshura: Captain Seishin! This is all a huge misunderstanding! If I can just have a few minutes to explain, I'm sure-

Teiko: Enough! I don't have the time to listen to the pleas of a traitor. Just tell me this. What have you done with Captain Honoka?

Neshura: I haven't done anything! I haven't even been in Soul Society until earlier today!

Teiko: Stop lying! "He rushes towards her, and slashes at her so fast she barely has time to respond."

Neshura(Inner thoughts): I guess I don't have a choice. I'll have to stop Captain Seishin here, and find Yua before anyone else comes to find me.

"She pushes him back, and shunpos to behind him, hoping to knock him unconscious with the back of her blade, but he feels her presence and blocks it in time"

Teiko: Answer me now! This is your last warning!

Neshura: I'm sorry, but I haven't done anything!

Teiko: Than it looks like I have no choice.

"They both shunpo, and clash in mid-air"

---------------------------

"Far away, Yua is still walking back from the Captain's meeting, when she feels a large amount of spiritual pressure coming from Sokyoku hill."

Yua: This feels like Neshura and Teikos' reiatsu! Why would she be there of all places, with Teiko!?

"She shunpos towards them to get to the bottom of the mystery."

----------------------------

"Back with Teiko and Neshura, the fight is slowly going Teiko's way. Neither have released their zanpakuto, but Teiko is gradually pressuring Neshura back."

Neshura(Inner thoughts): I've got to get out of here. I don't want to hurt Captain Seishin, or my position here might get even worse! What am I going to do....

"Just then, Yua shunpos over to their location, and lands behind Teiko."

Yua: Neshura!? How can you have the nerve to show yourself after everything that you've done!?

Neshura: No! Yua, you have to believe me! This is all just one big misunderstanding! I can explain it all!

Yua: You can explain it to me when you're behind bars!

"Both Teiko and Yua begin to attack Neshura viciously, and it is all Neshura can do to block them. Finally, after blocking most of their strikes, Neshura made a mistake. She tried side-stepping a stab from Teiko, but in doing so, walked straight in to the path of Yua's sword, cutting her deeply from her elbow up to her shoulder. She shunpos to the edge of the cliff to get away."

Neshura: You attacked me....after all these years...I thought you were my friend."She looks to be on the verge of tears"

Yua: I thought we were friends too, but you showed me otherwise.

"Neshura prepares to answer, but is interrupted by Teiko."

Teiko: We don't have time for this, Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō!

"The six beams of light suddenly appear around her, and hold her in place."

Yua: I'm sorry Neshura, but this must be done. Hado 73. Sōren Sōkatsui!

"The large wave blasts out of her hand, and destroys the ground in its path as it quickly makes its way to Neshura, who can do nothing but watch as her doom comes rushing towards her. She makes one final effort to get free, but it is too late, and the wave of blue reiatsu engulfs her, and sends her spiraling down off the cliff, mortally injured."

Teiko: That was a little more than necessary Captain Honoka. We wanted to take her back alive.

Yua: She's alive. I heal injuries worse than that all the time. It would take more than that to kill her. Now all that's left is to bring her to the Captain-commander, and get some answers out of her.

"They both shunpo down to the base of the cliff, but Neshura is nowhere to be found. All that they see is a small puddle of blood, but no evidence that she tried to flee."

Yua: Where could she have gone!

I'm going to add more later, but I need to talk to Zord first.
Good cliff hanger! That was a cool post randomfan:)
smile
Nice one. Definitely a cliffhanger. =)
All I think at this moment is that I feel really sorry for neshura.
Haha thanks.
over a year ago Reyatsu77 said…
Is it okay if I join in on the fun?
over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
sure
And I'll put something up later.
Reyatsu77: Yeah! Sure, it's more fun when there are more people. And BTW, are you going to make an Espada?
Yeah, I think you should make Espada, Rey. We have like no villains. You can work with Zord and Randomfan.
over a year ago Reyatsu77 said…
Um no mabye a Renagade Shinigami that sides with the espada I'll post my character and my zanpoktou later.
Teiko's eyebrows furrowed as he thought about his actions. His rashness had lost him an opportunity to get information out of her, and he might as well just asked her up front and heard her part of the story. He sighed. Things had become so complicated, and his duties were starting to pile up now. He looked at the stack of papers on his desk, and pretended he had never seen it in his life. He walked silently to the door of his quarters and slid it open, only to find Yua.

"Hello, Captain Seishin." She said nervously. "May I?" she asked quietly. He nodded and made his way to the side to allow her space. He closed the sliding door, and sat next to hr on the mat. He placed his hands neatly in his lap and scanned her face. She seemed shaken, almost like she had been wounded.

"What is it you wish to speak to me about?" he asked, breaking the silence. She shook her head, not knowing what to say.

"I don't know what came over me before. Maybe I should have stopped to listen to her." Teiko's hard gaze softened, as he looked upon her face.

"I was acting rashly as well. It was merely chance that allowed me to gain the upper hand in that battle. Perhaps if I had listened, I could have gained useful information." Yua looked at him, sadness like an aura around her.

"Yes, it is the same for me as well. I was just so upset with her, attacking one of her own..." she trailed off. Teiko's eye's widened as he made a sudden realization.

"Haiku..." He mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Yua said, confused.

"Haiku was one of my men. He supposedly saw the massacre of two of my other men in the forest, but they recovered three bodies. One of them was his, but he had been speaking to me just before the report. So that means that..."

"It was an imposter..." Yua whispered. Teiko nodded.

"Then it is very likely that it is a hollow with the ability to shape shift." he stated.

"Then it could be that it was the hollow that stabbed Zalbeseal!" Yua said. "We must find her!" She stood and made her way to the door. She reached it just as Teiko managed to get up and follow her.

-----------------------------------------

Moments later, they both appeared high above the soul society, still unable to find Neshura.

"It was the sudden dissapearance that set me on edge, when I couldn't figure out where she was." Yua said quietly. Teiko stood next to her, a feeling welling up inside him.

"You shouldn't feel like it was your fault." Teiko said simply.

Yua nodded, but grimly wandered about, still looking for any sign of Neshura. Teiko gazed upon the saddening figure. She was small and frail like this, not knowing where her best friend was. He sighed, and made his way in the opposite direction, continuing the search.
[The waiting Game]

Mikazuki, being the impatient indivdual she is, was pacing up and down outside the Squad 12 barracks. Hayyel was late. She wasn't surprised by this. Quidel was also late. Again she wasn't surprised though she did feel sorry for Hikaru having to try and drag him along. She was surprised, however to find that Captain Korrotasu hadn't made it back to his barracks yet. She'd been waiting for almost 5 minutes. And she was already riled up about their tardiness.

At that moment Hayyel, Quidel anmd Hikaru turned up.

Hayyel: (He instantly apologised to his Captain) I'm sorry for being late, Captain. I met up with these two before I got here. We..uh...ended up talking.

Mikazuki: (She smiled at Hayyel) Well thats alright, no harm done (She walked up to him)

Hayyel: (He was secretly relieved) Thank you Captain (He then recieved a punch in the stomach for his troubles)

Mikazuki: (Her eyes were ablaze with anger) Do you know how long I've been waiting. Almost 6 minutes, you here me. You know that I hate being kept waiting.

Hayyel: (He looked up at his superior and stupidly yet innocently inquired) Well if you weren't so impatient maybe you'd be...hey stop that would you. (At this point mIkazuki kept hammering on his head with her fist)

Quidel thought this looked so comical (which it did) that he burst out laughing, even hikaru giggled a little.

Hikaru: Those two are always the same way. When will they actually learn to grow up.

Quidel thought this was even funnier and laughed even harder.

At that point Captain Korrotasu turned. He was slightly amused at what he saw. He cleared his throat to get their attention.

Korrotasu: Ahem!

Mikazuki stoped and turned to look at Korrotasu, she still had a grasp of Hayyel's kimono. She quickly let go and scratched the back of her head. A sure sign that she was embarrased.

Mikazuki: I'm sorry you had to see that Captain Korrotasu. (she started to blush)

Quidel rolled his eyes visibly while Hayyel rubbed his head.

Korrotasu: (He smiled at Mikazuki) Don't worry. I'm sure you had your reasons, Captain Kurotsuki. (He walked through the barrack entrance shouting back to the four of them) Well please follow me.

Captain Korrotasu lead them through the barracks to his study. It was quite large and surprisingly tidy for a research centre. There were four gigais in the room. They looked like human beings that had had the skin stripped off to leave only the muscle behind.

Korrotasu: (He gestured with both hands to the gigais) Here they are. These are your gigais.

Mikazuki: (She raised an eyebrow at them) Really, these are gigais?

Korrotasu: Yes but not just any gigais. These gigais are able to hide your spiritual pressure. While you wear them, you'll be at the same spiritual level as a normal human.

Quidel: (He was obviously impressed) So thses are to aid us in our reconisance.

Korrotasu: (He smilded and bowed to Quidel) Yes, exactly Captain Erlantz. How very astute of you.

Quyidel looked exceedingly smug after this.

Mikazuki: (She was a little confused) So how does this work?

Korrotasu: Well, the Shinigami, I.E you four grab the gigai by the waist and then press your body against it. Your soul should then be absorbed into the gigai and it will then take on your appearance. I have provided clothes for each of you and a Gikongan each. (He turned to Mikazuki and Hikaru.) You may want to use a private room when you do this. A gigai doesn't retain your shinigami clothes. So you would...

Mikazuki & Hikaru both blushed at this point.

[Half an hour later]

They were all assembled at Squad 12's Senkaimon. Captain Korrotasu had a hell butterfly flying above him, while Hayyel, Quidel, Hikaru and Mikazuki were figiting uncomfortably.

Korrotasu: (He smiled as he watched them) Don't worry you'll get used to it in a few minutes.

Quidel: (He muttered to himself) Yeah, A few minutes too long.

Korrotasu: Are you all ready to go?

They all nodded to him.

Krrotasu: Good. (He signalled to his squad members) Open the Senkaimon.

The great doors opened. A bright light enveloping their path.

Mikazuki: (She smiled at Korrtasu) See you in a few days. (She grabbed Hayyel and leapt through the doors.)

Quidel: (He sighed) Still impatientt I see. (He and Hikaru strolled through after them as Korrotasu sent the butterfly in after them)

Korrotasu: (He turned away from the doors) Close it.

As the Senkaimon sealed shut, Korrotasu walked on. Thinking as he went.

Come back safely.
Oh this will be fun! Nice post K0V:) And you too Link! that was sweet :p
I edited it, something about not getting Neshura involved yet. Sorry, but it's a lot shorter now. And thank you, Silverain. =)
big smile
Thank You Silver rain.